9:00PM

Hawks @ Suns
9:00PM

Pacers @ Trailblazers
10:00PM
NBATV

Bruno
11-30-2016, 08:26 PM
even if the Kings/76ers game is canceled, both teams have tomorrow off and the building is available. BUT, if they do push the game to tomorrow, that means the 76ers will have games on December 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 8th. Thats six games over eight days, and five games over a six day period. Would Philadelphia support moving the game to tomorrow afternoon with an already condensed schedule to start out the month?. not sure its a go with how brutal it makes the 76er schedule the next eight days.

More-Than-Most
11-30-2016, 08:49 PM
even if the Kings/76ers game is canceled, both teams have tomorrow off and the building is available. BUT, if they do push the game to tomorrow, that means the 76ers will have games on December 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 8th. Thats six games over eight days, and five games over a six day period. Would Philadelphia support moving the game to tomorrow afternoon with an already condensed schedule to start out the month?. not sure its a go with how brutal it makes the 76er schedule the next eight days.

probably not because that means embiid would miss like 3 of those games

warfelg
11-30-2016, 10:17 PM

There's a concert in the WFC tomorrow night anyways.

zn23
11-30-2016, 10:33 PM
Derrick Rose can't guard anybody! Picked up 3 fouls in the 3rd quarter and the Wolves are already in the bonus.

tp13baby
11-30-2016, 11:01 PM
Malones rotations have me believe that Denver is content building tradable players stock.

Nurkic should not be playing more than Jokic.
Nelson more than Murray.
Gallo over Chandler.
Hernangomez over Arthur.

zn23
11-30-2016, 11:06 PM
KAT is a beast but he's got too many ball hogs around him. They should keep Rubio and look to trade Wiggins.

NYKnickFanatic
11-30-2016, 11:06 PM
Big game from KAT tonight.

zn23
11-30-2016, 11:09 PM
Derrick Rose is AWFUL.

NYKnickFanatic
11-30-2016, 11:12 PM
KAT is a beast but he's got too many ball hogs around him. They should keep Rubio and look to trade Wiggins.

Trade Wiggins for whom?

Miltstar
11-30-2016, 11:19 PM

That sounds like a terrible idea!! They're still super young man, they'll figure it out

zn23
11-30-2016, 11:24 PM
This is Carmelo's 3rd straight terrible game, -19 for the game. Derrick Rose is -8. These two have really helped the TWolves get back into the game.

zn23
11-30-2016, 11:27 PM
24 seconds left watch Hornacek draw up an iso for Carmelo...

D-Leethal
11-30-2016, 11:30 PM
24 seconds left watch Hornacek draw up an iso for Carmelo...

Knicks give you a hardon don't they?

zn23
11-30-2016, 11:33 PM
Carmelo made a clutch shot, but don't let it distract you from how bad he's played these last 3 games.

Porzingis is a beast though that offensive rebound to put the Knicks up two late was huge.

Crackadalic
11-30-2016, 11:35 PM
Carmelo made a clutch shot, but don't let it distract you from how bad he's played these last 3 games.

Porzingis is a beast though that offensive rebound to put the Knicks up two late was huge.

Go to the knicks forum. We are having a field day with melo and that's after the go ahead shot smh.

Kat played a AD game but loss in the end. Gg wolves

D-Leethal
11-30-2016, 11:41 PM

We all know he played like ****. I said the Knicks give you a hardon, don't they? Referring to the fact that you sit in here every night they play and talk to yourself.

R!kSm!tz
11-30-2016, 11:53 PM
Worst loss of the year for the Bulls tonight. The bench outscore 56-17. We miss Doug and MCW badly.

Chronz
11-30-2016, 11:56 PM
Worst loss of the year for the Bulls tonight. The bench outscore 56-17. We miss Doug and MCW badly.

Yeah they do miss the spacing Doug provides. MCW is **** tho, Lakers miss Nick Young far more than that bum

R!kSm!tz
12-01-2016, 12:15 AM
Yeah they do miss the spacing Doug provides. MCW is **** tho, Lakers miss Nick Young far more than that bum

lol I know you don't like him but he was really good for us. Much better than the scrubs we're playing right now.

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Towns must have read the Towns vs Porz thread because Towns **** all over Porz damn. Knicks win but holy ****.

Chronz
12-01-2016, 12:56 AM
lol I know you don't like him but he was really good for us. Much better than the scrubs we're playing right now.

Forgive my language but so the **** what? Dude's played 3 games thus far, I'd say the other 190 games are still more important than that. Hes a bum bro, been a ****** defender his entire career, been a ****** shooter his entire career. I liked him in the draft because Im always intrigued by tall PG's but a few moments dont matter to me after years of futility.

If hes even halfway decent Ill eat ****, hes your Austin Rivers just be glad you dont have Kidd coaching him. Giannis blew up the minute MCW was out of his way

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 12:57 AM

Rose and Melo are doing everything in their power to hurt Porz... Everytime this dude has a monster game they put their foot down next game and ball hog...Its hilarious but sad.

tredigs
12-01-2016, 01:01 AM
Towns must have read the Towns vs Porz thread because Towns **** all over Porz damn. Knicks win but holy ****.

I don't know, I'd have to watch the game (didn't see a second), but to me "**** on" means the other guy had a bad night. Porzingis had a very big night on the offensive end himself (and clearly carried them to a win despite seemingly terrible games from all other Knicks starters). How much were they even on each other? Career night for Towns tho' yeah.

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 01:02 AM
Forgive my language but so the **** what? Dude's played 3 games thus far, I'd say the other 190 games are still more important than that. Hes a bum bro, been a ****** defender his entire career, been a ****** shooter his entire career. I liked him in the draft because Im always intrigued by tall PG's but a few moments dont matter to me after years of futility.

If hes even halfway decent Ill eat ****, hes your Austin Rivers just be glad you dont have Kidd coaching him. Giannis blew up the minute MCW was out of his way

is it weird that i would want to watch you eat ****... na bro... sixers were ****ing moronic for trading the goat that is MCW. I hated his play.

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 01:04 AM
I don't know, I'd have to watch the game (didn't see a second), but to me "**** on" means the other guy had a bad night. Porzingis had a very big night on the offensive end himself (and clearly carried them to a win despite seemingly terrible games from all other Knicks starters). How much were they even on each other?

its more so that Porz couldnt stop towns like at all... i guess that isnt really his fault though because it has to be a terrible feeling trying to defend and defend everyone that constantly blows past the ******* that is rose.

Legit the knicks would be so much better right now had they signed an ish smith and kept lopez... Lopez/Porz was a filthy defensive combo.

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 01:07 AM
https://twitter.com/maxrappaport/status/804130272941838336

Rappaport just bent the kings over :laugh:

That is the trade that keeps on getting better lol

that future first is an unprotected 2019 pick or something xD

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2016/05/19/lottery-fallout-sixers-will-receive-sacramentos-unprotected-draft-pick-in-2019/

NYKnickFanatic
12-01-2016, 01:11 AM
its more so that Porz couldnt stop towns like at all... i guess that isnt really his fault though because it has to be a terrible feeling trying to defend and defend everyone that constantly blows past the ******* that is rose.

Legit the knicks would be so much better right now had they signed an ish smith and kept lopez... Lopez/Porz was a filthy defensive combo.

KAT and KP didn't guard each other. KAT had O'Quinn and two rookies Hernangomez & Plumlee guarding him all night.

Still some amazing numbers he put up.

tredigs
12-01-2016, 01:12 AM

100%. Knicks fans gotta hope they don't extend Rose.

NYKnickFanatic
12-01-2016, 01:19 AM
100%. Knicks fans gotta hope they don't extend Rose.

Already rumors going around 3 year, 75 mil.

More-Than-Most
12-01-2016, 01:25 AM

Cant be serious right? He legit MAKES THEM A WORSE TEAM and they are going to give him money? I have said it over and over again... The NBA needs the knicks and lakers great... Neither team will get out of their own ****ing way though jesus.

Seriously all the knicks need to do to make the playoffs as soon as next year... Let Rose leave.... Trade Melo... Sign an above average PG or trade for Rubio. This legit puts the knicks in a really good place where the future is bright.

NYKnickFanatic
12-01-2016, 01:27 AM
Cant be serious right? He legit MAKES THEM A WORSE TEAM and they are going to give him money? I have said it over and over again... The NBA needs the knicks and lakers great... Neither team will get out of their own ****ing way though jesus.

Lol well, hopefully the rumors don't have any truth to them.

zn23
12-01-2016, 02:31 AM
What has happened to the Atlanta Hawks? They're 1-7 in their last 8 and have lost 4 games in a row.

Lakers + Giants
12-01-2016, 03:11 AM
What has happened to the Atlanta Hawks? They're 1-7 in their last 8 and have lost 4 games in a row.

Lakers destroyed their confidence :)

Crackadalic
12-01-2016, 08:11 AM

You didn't watch the game did you. In 6 possessions that KP face towns he shot 1-5 against the 7'3 big man. Please get that he **** on him nonsense out of here. He definitely shitted on our other bigs though. I'll give him that but man km starting to see how good this kid is offensively but defensively KAT is not good yet on that end.

NFLAccess
12-01-2016, 09:22 AM
As a Sixers fan, this pretty much sums up our team

LongIslandIcedZ
12-01-2016, 10:15 AM
You didn't watch the game did you. In 6 possessions that KP face towns he shot 1-5 against the 7'3 big man. Please get that he **** on him nonsense out of here. He definitely shitted on our other bigs though. I'll give him that but man km starting to see how good this kid is offensively but defensively KAT is not good yet on that end.

That doesn't push the narrative though.

Last night was a battle of monsters. Came away majorly impressed with both of them.

nycericanguy
12-01-2016, 10:17 AM

You're obsessed with the great Robin Lopez.

And KP barely guarded Towns and Rose didn't even play all that much. You're just making random comments.

KP actually guarded Towns well the few times that he did, including stuffing his shot late in the 4th in a big spot.

nycericanguy
12-01-2016, 10:18 AM

that wasn't a rumor, that was just a beat writer saying the Knicks COULD extend him and it would HAVE to be 3/75m under current CBA rules because an extension has to give a 7% raise to current salary.

Knicks obviously won't do that now. no reason to.

Crackadalic
12-01-2016, 11:22 AM
That doesn't push the narrative though.

Last night was a battle of monsters. Came away majorly impressed with both of them.

Never said it did. Just a huge misconception that KAT destroyed KP when they rarely played against one another.

KP had a all-star game. KAT had a superstar game. Proud of them both. Next 15 years will be fun.

NFLAccess
12-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Great game for KAT. What makes this kid so special is his poise down the stretch of that game last night.

nycericanguy
12-01-2016, 11:42 AM
KAT had the game of his life, but KP held his own and carried his team to a nice road win.

Part II Friday night should be fun at MSG.

LongIslandIcedZ
12-01-2016, 01:01 PM
Never said it did. Just a huge misconception that KAT destroyed KP when they rarely played against one another.

KP had a all-star game. KAT had a superstar game. Proud of them both. Next 15 years will be fun.

Haha no not you. The guy you quoted.