PDA

View Full Version : Mike Conley out indefinitely

kdspurman
11-29-2016, 02:40 PM

tredigs
11-29-2016, 02:44 PM
Somewhat common injury for quarterbacks (I know Newton and Romo had it). It's not serious if that's all it is, he'll be back within 2 weeks.

kdspurman
11-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Somewhat common injury for quarterbacks (I know Newton and Romo had it). It's not serious if that's all it is, he'll be back within 2 weeks.

Interesting.. Hopefully that's all it is, they were looking good. Plus they're without Randolph for the time being & Parsons.

Grizz have a somewhat tough schedule coming up in the next couple weeks. Dec 10 vs Warriors, followed by 2 games against the Cavs

valade16
11-29-2016, 07:49 PM
Report I saw said he will miss 6 weeks. Not good news for Griz fans.

tredigs
11-29-2016, 09:07 PM
Interesting.. Hopefully that's all it is, they were looking good. Plus they're without Randolph for the time being & Parsons.

Grizz have a somewhat tough schedule coming up in the next couple weeks. Dec 10 vs Warriors, followed by 2 games against the Cavs

Yeah well going off of what Valade said, reports are that it's now a 6-8 week thing (not sure why when Romo only missed a game with what they explained as an identical injury). Grizz are screwed if so.

More-Than-Most
11-29-2016, 09:34 PM
Yeah well going off of what Valade said, reports are that it's now a 6-8 week thing (not sure why when Romo only missed a game with what they explained as an identical injury). Grizz are screwed if so.

different sports maybe... Basketball is all jumping and running where football isnt esp from the QB position... Maybe running and jumping has much more risk than being hit of it worsening? Lol this might be a stupid thing to say but I am just guessing really.

dhopisthename
11-29-2016, 10:29 PM
This is a really big loss for the Grizz. looking a depth chart its going to be up to andrew harrison and wade baldwin now. Basically 2 rookies.

Chronz
11-30-2016, 12:35 AM
Damn was really hoping to make some money off that core consistently surpassing expected success but at least i don't have to worry about them in the playoffs

kobe4thewinbang
11-30-2016, 02:41 AM
He's played pretty good so far, but, ahem...GREAT SIGNING GRIZZLIES, TRULY!

That moment when everyone's prediction comes true. An injury-prone player is given a huge preposterous contract of lunar proportions and then gets injured.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-01-2016, 09:12 AM
This be the perfect time to stealth tank. So many injuries not so sure Gasol and Carter can carry that old team now. Shocked ZBO hasn't been traded yet. Seems Grizzlies getting a bit long in the tooth. Time to shuffle the deck and get younger. If they nose dive this draft is deep. Not sure if they have their pick or not. They could nab a PG this draft.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
12-01-2016, 10:45 AM
Never mind Grizzlies own Nuggets a first 2017 top 5 protected and owe a pick to Celtics in 2019 top 12 protected.

IndyRealist
12-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Nvmd.

tp13baby
12-02-2016, 12:31 AM
Never mind Grizzlies own Nuggets a first 2017 top 5 protected and owe a pick to Celtics in 2019 top 12 protected.

Sucks for Memphis and Conley but its hard to root for them this year.

Not necessarily sure where Romo had his fracture. But the vertebral column by sections cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral all have different functions. Your thoracic column is for rotation and your lumbar is for flexion and extension of the back. If Romo injured his lumbar he is still able to rotate. Also it affects Conley more because your Psoas muscle is attached to the transverse process (the bone fractured). Psoas muscle is dominate in hip flexion so virtually any jumping movement is severely limited and sprinting will be impacted.