PDA

View Full Version : Zach LaVine Puts Alex Len on a Poster

NYKnickFanatic
11-26-2016, 12:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VeUBE1czuQ

Damn...

More-Than-Most
11-26-2016, 01:32 AM
See my thing is... Its wow and all but I have more respect for a guy like Len and what he did is more wow to me... 99 out of 100 players let him go to the rim and score easily... Of that list Lebron would be of the 99... This dude made the smart basketball play that doesnt give up on 2 points and risked getting posterized... Thank you Len for playing the game the correct way/

NYKnickFanatic
11-26-2016, 01:54 AM
See my thing is... Its wow and all but I have more respect for a guy like Len and what he did is more wow to me... 99 out of 100 players let him go to the rim and score easily... Of that list Lebron would be of the 99... This dude made the smart basketball play that doesnt give up on 2 points and risked getting posterized... Thank you Len for playing the game the correct way/

Of course you have to give credit for him attempting to block the shot and not running like a little ***** but it still was sweet.

JAZZNC
11-26-2016, 07:53 PM

Same reason Gobert gets dunked on "a lot". He challenges everything and when you do that you are bound to get posterized every now and then.