PDA

View Full Version : The Knicks will sign Lebron James

MJNetsIsles
11-23-2016, 11:44 PM
Phil Jackson has had Kobe and Jordan. He has won Championships with them both.

The NBA Gods will gift wrap him Lebron James, the third GOAT of that triumvirate, so Phil's tenure with the Knicks doesn't look like a massive fail, that's why he and Lebron had their little "feud" -- so in the future they kiss and makeup over a big fat contract that lands King James in the Big Apple

He already won a ring for Cleveland, he's not staying there after 2018/2019.

Vampirate
11-23-2016, 11:47 PM
Most random *** thread ever.

MJNetsIsles
11-23-2016, 11:50 PM
If / whenthis does happen remember a Brooklyn Nets fan told you first.

Just like I told all you Knicks fans at the draft that Kristaps Porzingis was going to be a good player, but you booed him and that kid cried on TV like a fool and you called him the next Darko and let what I say go in one ear and out the other.

I was right. I bet I'll be right again.

Rose Lebron Melo Porzingis

MJNetsIsles
11-23-2016, 11:51 PM
Most random *** thread ever.

And so it begins.

Jeffy25
11-23-2016, 11:53 PM
There is zero reason for LeBron to ever leave Cleveland unless they just stop listening to him, which they won't.

MJNetsIsles
11-23-2016, 11:55 PM
There is zero reason for LeBron to ever leave Cleveland unless they just stop listening to him, which they won't.

Money and Legacy.

His legacy in Cleveland is finished.

He'd reach Legend Status if he saved the Knicks.

The NBA would love it.

Jeffy25
11-23-2016, 11:59 PM
Money and Legacy.

His legacy in Cleveland is finished.

He'd reach Legend Status if he saved the Knicks.

The NBA would love it.

None of this is true, and he'd make less in New York

LeBron is going to be the 1B to Jordan's 1A if he plays long enough.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:00 AM
The NBA would make a fortune. An absolute fortune is Lebron James went to New York, revived the Knicks and won a Championship or Multiple Championships. Possibly even a Three Peat. Something Kobe and Jordan have done but Lebron still has yet to accomplish in order to have 5-6 Rings like they do.

Knicks jerseys would FLY.
F
L
Y
Off the Rack for years if they signed Lebron James and he revived their franchise.

He would be their Michael Jordan.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:03 AM

Lol. But the NBA would make a fortune. Lebron jerseys being sold leads to Melo jerseys and Rose jerseys and Porzingis jerseys also being sold.

New York City would go ABSOLUTELY NUTS if Lebron came here.

Hell, I might get a Lebron jersey myself just because he's Lebron and it'd say "New York" on it and I know tons of people who would get the jersey like hot cakes. Imagine the tourists who come to New York on a daily and monthly hand yearly basis who have money to burn. It would be the biggest market bonanza the NBA has EVER had.

They're dying for a Basketball savior and it's Lebron James.

It's a business first.

Jeffy25
11-24-2016, 12:03 AM
^ great. LeBron ain't leaving Cleveland, there is no reason to.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:05 AM

His legacy in Cleveland is done and he's a free agent after 2018/2019.

Again you're thinking small.

I like to think Big.

Vampirate
11-24-2016, 12:06 AM

All about Legacy now.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:08 AM
Cleveland is Cleveland.
It will always be Cleveland.

New York is New York.
It will always be New York.
And it needs to be revived.

The NBA knows this.

The #1 sports Market in the world.
If they signed Lebron, forget it.

Ratings through the roof.

Jeffy25
11-24-2016, 12:09 AM
His legacy in Cleveland is done and he's a free agent after 2018/2019.

Again you're thinking small.

I like to think Big.

And I don't think think you are thinking at all.

The Lakers could say all of the things you are saying.

Every organization in the NBA will want LeBron, regardless of the cap room or his age. He is the most attractive player in the game to land.

But he has no reason to leave Cleveland, where he makes the most money he can make under the salary cap. Where they listen to him. Where they will continue to try to win around him for as long as they can. And he wants to cement his legacy as well as possible, and the requires staying in Cleveland....his home.

If he can win another 2 rings in Cleveland before he retires whenever that is. He possibly surpasses Jordan in a lot of discussions. I'm not counting on that. I think he could score 40K points and maybe win another ring though (that would be 4) to go with 4 MVP's. And some of the greatest numbers the game will ever see.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:11 AM

Lebron is better than Jordan.

Jeffy25
11-24-2016, 12:11 AM
Cleveland is Cleveland.
It will always be Cleveland.

New York is New York.
It will always be New York.
And it needs to be revived.

The NBA knows this.

The #1 sports Market in the world.
If they signed Lebron, forget it.

Ratings through the roof.

What if the Knicks suck? Why would LeBron go to New York? There is no reason for him to. The league doesn't get to decide where he goes. Maybe the Lakers want him and can put him around some great young players? Or maybe Cleveland keeps Kyrie, Thompson, and Love and they just keep winning?

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:13 AM
And I don't think think you are thinking at all.

The Lakers could say all of the things you are saying.

Every organization in the NBA will want LeBron, regardless of the cap room or his age. He is the most attractive player in the game to land.

But he has no reason to leave Cleveland, where he makes the most money he can make under the salary cap. Where they listen to him. Where they will continue to try to win around him for as long as they can. And he wants to cement his legacy as well as possible, and the requires staying in Cleveland....his home.

If he can win another 2 rings in Cleveland before he retires whenever that is. He possibly surpasses Jordan in a lot of discussions. I'm not counting on that. I think he could score 40K points and maybe win another ring though (that would be 4) to go with 4 MVP's. And some of the greatest numbers the game will ever see.

No the Lakers can't they have Championships.

Knicks haven't won since the 70s, New York is hungry for an NBA title.

LA had Kobe, Lebron would be run of the mill.

Lebron in New York would be as big of an explosion as Donald Trump winning President.
(Which is great by the way and something I also wanted to happen)

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:14 AM
What if the Knicks suck? Why would LeBron go to New York? There is no reason for him to. The league doesn't get to decide where he goes. Maybe the Lakers want him and can put him around some great young players? Or maybe Cleveland keeps Kyrie, Thompson, and Love and they just keep winning?

New York.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
11-24-2016, 12:17 AM
Did you give up on your Nets hype train after tonight?

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:18 AM
If Lebron goes to the Lakers it's because he thinks small - that's why he called Phil Jackson's use of the word Posse racist when it wasn't. Thats why he joined Wade and Bosh's team in Miami and Irving and Love's rebuilt team in Cleveland. That's why he endorsed Hillary Clinton.

California wants to succeed from the United States of America. Lebron would be a fool to play for the Lakers.

If he went to the Knicks and won them championships or multiple, he would become Michae Jordan.

Better. Jordan didn't take 3 franchises to titles and Lebron would be a LEGEND for the rest of his life in New York. He'd be worshipped like a God and probably get his own statue outside Madison Square Garden.

If he went to the Lakers, he'd just be another one of their great players.

Lebron to the Knicks.

Jeffy25
11-24-2016, 12:20 AM
This thread is fun

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:20 AM

No. Stop acting like a child.

I'm still a Nets fan and will always be.

I'm just calling it like it is.

Typical of a Boston fan to say something like this.

Thats why you'll never have as many Championships as our city does.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:21 AM
Notice I said CITY, don't give me 17 to 2. You're nothing without Bill Russell and have sucked since the 80s.

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:24 AM
I root for the 4 underdog teams of New York because the 4 top dog teams of New York have the most Championships of all time, the 4 of them (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) have established themselves. Plus it's more fun rooting for the little guy. When they win it's not expected. You don't have to worry about the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Rangers. They'll always be consistently solid give or take and have huge buzz around them. There's nothing like rooting for the 4 under dog teams that live in their shadow.

Jeffy25
11-24-2016, 12:30 AM
All about the lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJNetsIsles
11-24-2016, 12:31 AM

What do you want them to do with Jeremy Lin and Caris LeVert sidelined with injuries!? I still believe in the process.

Give me a break with that garbage.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
11-24-2016, 01:17 AM
Are there two of you posting from that account lmao?

And damn, the Caris LeVert who has yet to play an NBA game is sure to make the Nets to the promise land of 5 wins!

europagnpilgrim
11-24-2016, 01:20 AM
If / whenthis does happen remember a Brooklyn Nets fan told you first.

Just like I told all you Knicks fans at the draft that Kristaps Porzingis was going to be a good player, but you booed him and that kid cried on TV like a fool and you called him the next Darko and let what I say go in one ear and out the other.

I was right. I bet I'll be right again.

Rose Lebron Melo Porzingis

What else have you predicted so accurate besides telling Knicks fans that Porz will be a good player? that doesn't mean jack because you said a player would be good being picked in the top 5

Lebron wont be able to save the Knicks especially if he reaches the Finals the next 3 yrs and will be a old 34 pushing 35 unless the Knicks acquire Davis/Towns and Westbrook then I would be that core could and would save the Knicks

but I guess you are 1/1 and swinging for the fences with this odd prediction

I also predict a Yankees-Cubs world series by the year 2019 also, hopefully we are both right

europagnpilgrim
11-24-2016, 01:23 AM
What do you want them to do with Jeremy Lin and Caris LeVert sidelined with injuries!? I still believe in the process.

Give me a break with that garbage.

you are making it seem like Lin/Levert are sidelined like a KD or a Shaq sidelined when upon they return they are instant title contenders

is Caris related to Gerald Levert? the legendary soul singer, if so at least he has that going for him

I don't knock you believing in the process but that is not a recipe for success when those 2 are sidelined and you are even mentioning them like they are franchise changing type players

europagnpilgrim
11-24-2016, 01:27 AM
I root for the 4 underdog teams of New York because the 4 top dog teams of New York have the most Championships of all time, the 4 of them (Yankees, Giants, Knicks, Rangers) have established their dominance on the other cities in the United States. I root for the bad teams out of LUXURY. Mets Jets Nets Islanders. 7 more titles added because New York is the best city ever. Plus it's more fun rooting for the little guy. When they win it's not expected. You don't have to worry about the Yankees, Giants, Knicks, and Rangers. They'll always be consistently solid give or take and have huge buzz around them. There's nothing like rooting for the 4 under dog teams that live in their shadow. I wouldn't trade it for the WORLD. No other fan base has this luxury. You're all just trying to catch up. Lol

I root for the underdog also but that dog also has to have the fight/talent to bring to the arena to have a fighting chance, all the bottom feed teams are underdogs/against the odds but winning 18-25 games each year wont cut it but the bottom half playoff teams I always root for to cause a upset or make it a hell of a series, those are underdogs that's worthy to root for

Ariza's Better
11-24-2016, 04:52 AM
PSD Conspiracy theory:
MJNetsIsles and Lolplease are the same person. Has anybody seen them in the same room.

Shammyguy3
11-24-2016, 05:20 PM
This has no credibility, i'm locking it. We could say Lebron should go to Toronto because winning their he'd have an entire country praising him. Or to Portland with all of their bad luck. Or to ______ because _____.