PDA

View Full Version : Who is Better? Harrison Barnes or Otto Porter Jr

rhymeratic
11-10-2016, 01:34 PM
I've raised this before but I feel like this is really becoming a fascinating study of two players.

Now that Barnes is on Dallas, looks like he is stepping his game up.
Also it seems Porter is taking his game to another level as well.

Who would you rather have or think is the better player? Contracts are excluded from discussion.

IndyRealist
11-10-2016, 02:07 PM
I really like Porter, and he's probably the better right now, but 71% on 2pt FG is unsustainable.

I'm waiting for the bottom to drop out of CJ Miles' 53% 3pt shooting.

europagnpilgrim
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
I would roll with Barnes but its not a big deal if I had to settle for Porter, they are both solid role players who could go off every now and then with flashes of borderline all star type play but I don't think they are on that level but can help a playoff made team as Barnes showed with his Warriors tenure, the good the bad and ugly

Alayla
11-11-2016, 06:27 AM
Barnes but i've always had an obsession with him as a player.

xxplayerxx23
11-13-2016, 01:18 AM
Barnes

Miltstar
11-13-2016, 10:42 AM
I've always liked Porter, he's long can rebound, defend and score! I never understood why Washington seemed to bury him on the bench. Very similar players Barnes has definately had more exposure... good comparison. If you factor in their contracts it's definately Porter Jr

tredigs
11-13-2016, 12:04 PM
Who's better, the Bengals or the Jets?

Giannis94
11-13-2016, 12:39 PM
Who's better, the Bengals or the Jets?

Bengals. They at least have players/stars you can build around. The jets have very few young guys that will around for tne next 4+ years. Wilkerson and Leonard Williams are nice but the rest of their team is aging fast.

TheNumber37
11-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Barnes is like Glenn Rice.
Otto Porter Jr's shot is not consistent enough to match barnes yet. In a few years porter could turn out to be the better player because of his speed and defensive potential

theducksmuggler
11-13-2016, 04:25 PM
I like Otto Porter personally I wouldnt mind my 76ers looking at him this offseason if you can get him cheap but he is a RFA but as of right now Barnes is a better all around player compared Porter but Porter does have the potential to be a better player then Barnes in the future

Alayla
11-18-2016, 10:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCsn5bPSHis

tredigs
11-18-2016, 02:54 PM
Barnes is like Glenn Rice.
Otto Porter Jr's shot is not consistent enough to match barnes yet. In a few years porter could turn out to be the better player because of his speed and defensive potential

Did you write that with a straight face? As a Warriors fan, I can assure you that is the nicest thing ever written about Harrison Barnes since he entered the league. Rice was smooth as hell and had one of the cleanest shots in the game... truly one of the great 3pt shooters. Barnes is a rigid weirdo with no playmaking ability.

lol, please
11-18-2016, 10:53 PM
Did you write that with a straight face? As a Warriors fan, I can assure you that is the nicest thing ever written about Harrison Barnes since he entered the league. Rice was smooth as hell and had one of the cleanest shots in the game... truly one of the great 3pt shooters. Barnes is a rigid weirdo with no playmaking ability.
It's a shame Barnes never reached that next level while he was with us, although even if he did I still take Durant over him anyway.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Miltstar
11-19-2016, 02:41 AM
Not a good night for the Barnes fans... he kinda stalls the offense, reminds me a lot of Rudy Gay who is a career loser