PDA

View Full Version : Does Love + TT for AD make sense?

IKnowHoops
11-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Pelicans are garbage, AD is unhappy, and both TT and Love have good contracts to build around. Does this make sense?

Gibby23
11-03-2016, 03:57 PM
No

Vampirate
11-03-2016, 04:00 PM
You'd most likely have to give up Love + Irving + etc.

Gibby23
11-03-2016, 04:02 PM
You'd most likely have to give up Love + Irving + etc.

Yup, it would have to include Irving plus other pieces

celticsman2009
11-03-2016, 04:11 PM
I've been talking about the Celts making a push for him.

Smart
Jaylen Brown
Brooklyn 2017
Brooklyn 2018
Amir Johnson (Money wise)

tredigs
11-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Pelicans are garbage, AD is unhappy, and both TT and Love have good contracts to build around. Does this make sense?

Do you in your heart of hearts think AD could not command more than this? lol.

Love makes just about as much as AD on a similar contract also (Love's is through 2020, AD's 2021). So you still have $15 million or so more from the Pels to match.

Frankly Anthony Davis for Lebron makes more sense for both sides (equally impossible and silly trade).

Pierzynski4Prez
11-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Only for the Cavs does that make sense.

dhopisthename
11-03-2016, 04:17 PM
I don't think I would trade Anthony Davis for anything, but man that roster is such a disaster they will probably end up having too.

tredigs
11-03-2016, 04:18 PM

Smart
Jaylen Brown
Brooklyn 2017
Brooklyn 2018

Would take more like Jae Crowder, Smart, Horford, Brooklyn 2017+2018 and taking on whoever the Pels worst contract is. Even then, doubt the Pels have the balls to do it.

This franchise is NOT trading Anthony Davis and his newly minted 5 year deal for anything less than a top-3 talent and/or a massive package that revamps their future.

TheDish87
11-03-2016, 04:50 PM
how do you know AD is unhappy? He just signed a new deal. NO stays garbage with Love and TT but sells even less tix in the process.

Chronz
11-03-2016, 05:24 PM
It would be the dumbest trade in history because there is zero upside. How do you rebuild with older, inferior players who are making more money? Makes absolute zero sense and we are all dumber for reading this thread

aman_13
11-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Lol no.

carlessyen
11-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Why would you trade 2 starters for a guy that has never played over 60 games in a season? He has never had a season without a injury? Also a guy that has never really had any talent around him to where he had to share the ball. Love put up numbers like this in Minn. I would do it as a Cavs fan just because i think TT's contract id comedic, and Love is a horrible defender, and mediocre shooter. Cavs do need to make a move to acquire some size, I think Mccrae and shump and a pick would be more direction theyd go for something.

Gibby23
11-03-2016, 06:11 PM
Why would you trade 2 starters for a guy that has never played over 60 games in a season? He has never had a season without a injury? Also a guy that has never really had any talent around him to where he had to share the ball. Love put up numbers like this in Minn. I would do it as a Cavs fan just because i think TT's contract id comedic, and Love is a horrible defender, and mediocre shooter. Cavs do need to make a move to acquire some size, I think Mccrae and shump and a pick would be more direction theyd go for something.

Cavs do that all day.

IKnowHoops
11-03-2016, 06:13 PM
It would be the dumbest trade in history because there is zero upside. How do you rebuild with older, inferior players who are making more money? Makes absolute zero sense and we are all dumber for reading this thread

Oh stop

europagnpilgrim
11-03-2016, 06:52 PM
It would definitely make sense for the Cavs but no so much for the Pelicans

I get that you wont ever get fair/equal value when traded a top 5-10 player with his type of youth on his side but the Pels would be better off dangling him to GS for a Klay/Dray type package or talking to the Wolves/Kings(maybe even C's) about they young stud/another nice player and picks galore

Lebron would be all for it especially if they get to keep Irving and form a super big 3 with that trio but I just don't think Davis will ever be able to shake his nagging injury bug that seems to hit him annually

but I just don't see it ever happening because you got to sell tickets/jerseys in this business and nobody on that Pelicans roster does that outside of Davis and Love/TT are not box office like that, I wouldn't pay to see those two play but I would Davis, plus I would get a Davis jersey before I would get a Love/TT jersey, and until TT gets rid of that Kardashian chick then the Cavs are going to be doomed come postseason, they are the curse that keeps haunting athletes

Dade County
11-03-2016, 08:09 PM
When N.O trades AD, they will not get equal value... No team ever does.

I see the leauge behind close doors facilitating this trade. It just doesn't make since for a player of his talent to be stuck there & have no real shot at contending (GS & Spurs are too strong). Its better for the leauge to create another hyped super power out East.

I see him coming out East... I would list the 3 teams i am thinking of, but that would only draw hate towards my post.

Just remember, when he gets traded, ofcourse no one is going to agree with the package of players & draft picks; except the team fambase that gets him.

mrblisterdundee
11-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Smart
Jaylen Brown
Brooklyn 2017
Brooklyn 2018

That's not outlandish, but it might be a little low.

Would take more like Jae Crowder, Smart, Horford, Brooklyn 2017+2018 and taking on whoever the Pels worst contract is. Even then, doubt the Pels have the balls to do it.
This franchise is NOT trading Anthony Davis and his newly minted 5 year deal for anything less than a top-3 talent and/or a massive package that revamps their future.

Boston wants to contend, so I don't see them giving up Horford or taking on dead weight like Asik, who is really the only bad contract New Orleans has after this summer.
If Boston offered Johnson (and his expiring $12 million contract), Crowder, Smart and the 2017 and 2018 picks, the Pelicans should accept that. It's more than fair.
I don't think the Pelicans are trading Davis until they take a shot at free agency. They've got $20 million coming off the books this summer with Holiday and Evans. Those guys are the two biggest reasons New Orleans hasn't been better. If he plays well and stays healthy this season, and comes back cheap, I might resign Holiday.
But New Orleans has a decent shot this summer, with cap space to spend, a clear edict to win ASAP and Davis signed for several years. And New Orleans is a way better draw than Oklahoma City and Sacramento.

Chronz
11-03-2016, 11:13 PM
Oh stop

You're right, I shouldn't speak for everyone but I know I feel dummmer

More-Than-Most
11-04-2016, 12:21 AM
sorry hoops but this is just silly.... For them to get AD it would start with a few firsts/Kyrie and about 2 other players while taking on a really bad contract... AD is a god but it would gut the Cavs team and they would be worse off and get slaughtered by a warriors team in 4.

On top of this I think they still say no and keep AD lol

hugepatsfan
11-04-2016, 12:29 AM

I don't even know how to respond to this trade idea

benzni
11-04-2016, 01:04 AM
i know hoops

Sadds The Gr8
11-04-2016, 03:39 AM

/thread

Mave1002
11-04-2016, 05:32 AM
how do you know AD is unhappy? He just signed a new deal. NO stays garbage with Love and TT but sells even less tix in the process.

+1

Depends on what the true context of the word "happy" is about. He makes roughly around half a mil a day in USD excluding bonuses, sponsorships and daily allowances from the team. Last thing a 23-year old would think about right now is to actually win a ring. He got his multiple "championships" after signing that contract.

2021 is THEE year. A freshly-baked, unrestricted free agent. He'll peak for about 3-5 years. Hopefully he stays healthy, just in time to join my Lakers' young pups to bring those rings home.

Everything goes well for my team -- ironically, that means losing BAD again this year to retain a top 3 pick, Josh Jackson gets on board, vet contracts ends in 2020.. everybody realizes that a 10-year rebuild is just too much. 2021 though.. Anthony Davis will be ripe for the picking. The final piece of the puzzle for about two billion dollars. lol.

Man i'd love to see a Davis-Towns rivalry for at least 3-5 years.

Davis/Zubac
Randle/LNJ
Ingram/filler
Jackson/Clarkson
Russell/Clarkson

Funny that Jordan Clarkson will be the oldest member of the crew by then at 29 years old.

sep11ie
11-04-2016, 08:46 AM
You should change your name to IDON'TKNOWHOOPS

MILLERHIGHLIFE
11-04-2016, 08:49 AM
Davis worth way more then Love and TT.

Burkey3472
11-04-2016, 10:03 AM
Has AD actually come out and say he is unhappy. Until that time, there is no reason to even entertaining trading him unless you get 120% of his value on the market (which won't happen).

Miltstar
11-04-2016, 10:27 AM
You guys are forgetting that a pregnant Chloe Kardashian would be included too... who could turn that down :rolleyes:

ManningToTyree
11-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Couldn't make less sense.

Vee-Rex
11-04-2016, 01:00 PM
He dreams up these kind of trade scenarios quite a bit. They always overwhelmingly benefit whatever team LeBron plays for.

R!kSm!tz
11-04-2016, 01:27 PM
Gibson for Davis straight up would be awesome.

IKnowHoops
11-04-2016, 03:30 PM
couldn't make less sense.

lololol

IKnowHoops
11-04-2016, 03:37 PM
He dreams up these kind of trade scenarios quite a bit. They always overwhelmingly benefit whatever team LeBron plays for.

Lololololololololol...I can taste you're hate for me as a poster. Just know I am aware of the high "fantasy" level of my proposed trades. I'd say the payout of entertainment achieved from the reply content, justifies the thread.

But more importantly, either team could get better or worse based off the trade so it is justified in that respect as we'll.

TheDish87
11-04-2016, 04:01 PM
Lololololololololol...I can taste you're hate for me as a poster. Just know I am aware of the high "fantasy" level of my proposed trades. I'd say the payout of entertainment achieved from the reply content, justifies the thread.

But more importantly, either team could get better or worse based off the trade so it is justified in that respect as we'll.

this not why you make a trade lol

Vee-Rex
11-04-2016, 04:05 PM

Stating fact means I hate you as a poster? In the next sentence you acknowledge that they are fantasy/unrealistic trade scenarios. Lol, you're flopping around here.

The legitimacy of a thread shouldn't be based off reply content, either. The reception (negative or positive) determines whether or not it's justified.

Dade County
11-04-2016, 04:11 PM
I don't think the Pelicans are trading Davis until they take a shot at free agency. They've got $20 million coming off the books this summer with Holiday and Evans. Those guys are the two biggest reasons New Orleans hasn't been better. If he plays well and stays healthy this season, and comes back cheap, I might resign Holiday.
But New Orleans has a decent shot this summer, with cap space to spend, a clear edict to win ASAP and Davis signed for several years. And New Orleans is a way better draw than Oklahoma City and Sacramento.

I don't believe any key free agent will sign in N.O. History is not on there side.

The league will step in.

Gibby23
11-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I don't believe any key free agent will sign in N.O. History is not on there side.

The league will step in.

No they won't.

IKnowHoops
11-04-2016, 09:42 PM
Stating fact means I hate you as a poster? In the next sentence you acknowledge that they are fantasy/unrealistic trade scenarios. Lol, you're flopping around here.

The legitimacy of a thread shouldn't be based off reply content, either. The reception (negative or positive) determines whether or not it's justified.

How so?

Vee-Rex
11-04-2016, 10:39 PM
How so?

Me: "He creates unrealistic trade scenarios that overwhelmingly benefit LeBron."

You: "I can taste that you hate me as a poster by your post."

You: "But yeah you're right, I create fantasy trades that benefit LeBron."

Lol...

:confused:

Bruno
11-04-2016, 10:46 PM
Anthony Davis, Tim Frazier
FOR
Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, James Young, Amir Johnson, 2017 b1st, 2018b1st, 2019LAC 1st.

Boston: Thomas-Bradley-Crowder-Horford-Davis.

Pelicans: Smart- Hield- Brown- Diallo, Rozier, 2017 B1st, 2017NOP1st, 2018 B1st, 2018 NOP1st, 2019 LAC/MEM 1st. Nine man future core by the 2018 draft. 2-4 swings at a top 3 pick to add the player core.

europagnpilgrim
11-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Anthony Davis, Tim Frazier
FOR
Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart, Terry Rozier, James Young, Amir Johnson, 2017 b1st, 2018b1st, 2019LAC 1st.

Boston: Thomas-Bradley-Crowder-Horford-Davis.

Pelicans: Smart- Hield- Brown- Diallo, Rozier, 2017 B1st, 2017NOP1st, 2018 B1st, 2018 NOP1st, 2019 LAC/MEM 1st. Nine man future core by the 2018 draft. 2-4 swings at a top 3 pick to add the player core.

I don't even think a young Shaq/Big Dipper could net that type of haul in a trade but I cant knock your hustle

GoferKing_
11-05-2016, 05:20 AM
Hahaha. AD for Love and TT. Hahaha. Then Cousins for Shump and Fry maybe.xD

da ThRONe
11-05-2016, 07:20 AM
I think a lot of people drastically overrated Davis, but a deal for anything other than likely high draft picks and players on rookie deals doesn't really make sense for us. Thompson and Love IMO would at best be a slight increase, but you still run the risk of losing both players after their contracts expire. Trading Davis at this point should only be followed by a total rebuild.

Heediot
11-05-2016, 08:57 AM
I'd take that trade if you throw in draft picks and Shump and take back Tyreke and Asik.

Like Cuban said a true Superstar can carry you to 50 wins regardless of cast. AD has always been hyped up and he is a stat machine but it may not translate to wins. His D is overrated as well.

Dade County
11-05-2016, 09:31 AM
I thought for sure AD would lead his team to a win over the Suns.

I can see N.O firing there coach if this continues for 5 more games.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Me: "He creates unrealistic trade scenarios that overwhelmingly benefit LeBron."

You: "I can taste that you hate me as a poster by your post."

You: "But yeah you're right, I create fantasy trades that benefit LeBron."

Lol...

:confused:

LOL. TT + Love for AD is probably an even trade when it comes to actual wins produced. N.O. would probably get better.

And how do I see your hate. You are making a statement about me negatively that is true for anyone and there favorite team, yet you want to point it out about me to try and discredit in a way (and this isn't the first time a thread by me irks you and your first reply just attacks the thread rather than answer it...see the thread where I asked about Lebron being great or something and you came on and said the thread isn't thread worthy)

One thing about me, is if I think a thread isn't worth talking about, I simply don't enter. You on the other hand feel the need to go into a thread that doesn't interest you, or you think is not thread worthy and spend time talking about how the thread is not worth your time.

...that is how I know you have hate.

Its all good though, I ain't mad at ya

Vee-Rex
11-05-2016, 12:40 PM
LOL. TT + Love for AD is probably an even trade when it comes to actual wins produced. N.O. would probably get better.

And how do I see your hate. You are making a statement about me negatively that is true for anyone and there favorite team, yet you want to point it out about me to try and discredit in a way (and this isn't the first time a thread by me irks you and your first reply just attacks the thread rather than answer it...see the thread where I asked about Lebron being great or something and you came on and said the thread isn't thread worthy)

One thing about me, is if I think a thread isn't worth talking about, I simply don't enter. You on the other hand feel the need to go into a thread that doesn't interest you, or you think is not thread worthy and spend time talking about how the thread is not worth your time.

...that is how I know you have hate.

Its all good though, I ain't mad at ya

Wins produced? That's debatable. Of course, you weren't a fan of the Cavs pre-LeBron's return so you don't know how little impact TT has when he isn't relegated to the one-dimensional role he has now.

Regardless, a player's value in a trade is heightened significantly by their age and potential. Davis is a top 5 talent who is 23 years old... there's absolutely no way TT + Love comes even close to acquiring him.

So I made two or three negative statements towards you and you assume you're being hated? Lol... I probably could've made 100x negative statements towards your ridiculous posts, but I generally ignore them.

Also, I get involved in your threads because they're generally about MY team and the players I care more about. All your posts regarding the T-Wolves (I like how you're trying to low-key bandwagon hop on that team) I never respond to.

Instead of getting overly-defensive, just admit your trade idea was crap and move on.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I think a lot of people drastically overrated Davis, but a deal for anything other than likely high draft picks and players on rookie deals doesn't really make sense for us. Thompson and Love IMO would at best be a slight increase, but you still run the risk of losing both players after their contracts expire. Trading Davis at this point should only be followed by a total rebuild.

Agree

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 12:47 PM
I'd take that trade if you throw in draft picks and Shump and take back Tyreke and Asik.

Like Cuban said a true Superstar can carry you to 50 wins regardless of cast. AD has always been hyped up and he is a stat machine but it may not translate to wins. His D is overrated as well.

Do both teams get better?

FlashBolt
11-05-2016, 01:19 PM
That's a bad trade for Cleveland, to be honest.

Love can do what AD has been doing in the Pelicans. Granted, not at the same level but he can put up amazing numbers as well. Did people forget Love was averaging 26/13/4 under 27 PER? Again, not KD numbers but those are GREAT numbers. Tristan Thompson is one healthy player you can't give up; especially after what he did against the Warriors in the Finals. AD is great but he's a volume scorer and someone who if unhealthy, causes Cleveland to depend way too much on Irving (who you can't say for sure will be healthy)+LeBron.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 01:30 PM
[QUOTE]Wins produced? That's debatable.

Yeah it is, isn't it. ??? Thats the point of the threads legitimacy.

Of course, you weren't a fan of the Cavs pre-LeBron's return

Ah there we go, the real pain...Hating?

so you don't know how little impact TT has when he isn't relegated to the one-dimensional role he has now.

LOL, will needlessly kill your own guys in an attempt to prove my "opinion" wrong...Hating???

Regardless, a player's value in a trade is heightened significantly by their age and potential. Davis is a top 5 talent who is 23 years old... there's absolutely no way TT + Love comes even close to acquiring him.

That would of been enough from you if it was just about the thread and not about the hate.

So I made two or three negative statements towards you and you assume you're being hated? Lol... I probably could've made 100x negative statements towards your ridiculous posts, but I generally ignore them.

Your history as a poster on my threads. You always bring an overly annoyed tone to it, just like this one. It irks you that I am a Lebron fan and not a Cleveland fan and you somehow feel it takes away from the legitimacy of my posts when I talk about either.

Also, I get involved in your threads because they're generally about MY team and the players I care more about.

Still, whether its about your team or not, if you don't think the thread is thread worthy, is it worth your time to go into the thread and talk about how its not thread worthy? I'd just stay out of it. Some people are actually talking about the trade or other trades all having to do with the thread. Your actually technically trolling.

All your posts regarding the T-Wolves (I like how you're trying to low-key bandwagon hop on that team) I never respond to.

Yeah you care to much about me... your definitely hating.

Instead of getting overly-defensive, just admit your trade idea was crap and move on.

And your hate blinded you in the end because I didn't even say the trade should happen. I asked if it made sense and waited for opinions. I don't need to admit it was a crap trade, because I never said it was a great trade. SMH...read bro.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 01:32 PM
That's a bad trade for Cleveland, to be honest.

Love can do what AD has been doing in the Pelicans. Granted, not at the same level but he can put up amazing numbers as well. Did people forget Love was averaging 26/13/4 under 27 PER? Again, not KD numbers but those are GREAT numbers. Tristan Thompson is one healthy player you can't give up; especially after what he did against the Warriors in the Finals. AD is great but he's a volume scorer and someone who if unhealthy, causes Cleveland to depend way too much on Irving (who you can't say for sure will be healthy)+LeBron.

All great points that I agree with.

FlashBolt
11-05-2016, 01:50 PM
Wins produced? That's debatable. Of course, you weren't a fan of the Cavs pre-LeBron's return so you don't know how little impact TT has when he isn't relegated to the one-dimensional role he has now.

Also, I get involved in your threads because they're generally about MY team and the players I care more about. All your posts regarding the T-Wolves (I like how you're trying to low-key bandwagon hop on that team) I never respond to.

It's crap for Cleveland. And your argument regarding TT, did you watch him in the Finals? He's a great mobile defender capable of guarding guards and centers, he rebounds at a high level, and he's a great finisher at the rim. Who cares what he was before LeBron was there? Last I checked, Cleveland was losing and Kyrie wasn't leading them to the playoffs.. It's perfectly fine for a player to be great at just that one role. Draymond Green would be HEAVILY exposed if not in the Warriors but we have to give him credit for what he's able to do because not many players can sustain the same performance. I think Cleveland gives up too much in Love+TT for AD. AD is a great player but his stats so far won't stick, he'll probably get injured at some point during the season, and he's not a great shooter at all. Who does Cleveland start in place of Tristan's absence? Frye? Good luck. Cleveland would be a worse team while Pelicans would be worse. I read that Love+Irving would be more fair for AD.. That's an absolute JOKE. Irving is a fcking animal in his own right. This guy will lead the Cavs in scoring this season and do so shooting 50-40-90 or close to it. He's already on that pace and DESTROYING it.

Vee-Rex
11-05-2016, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Vee-Rex;31282716]

Yeah it is, isn't it. ??? Thats the point of the threads legitimacy.

Lol no. Do you think the Celtics would trade Jaylen Brown for Demarre Carroll? Carroll would give them equal or more wins! How about Brandon Ingram for Trevor Ariza, afterall Ariza would surely give the Lakers equal or more wins!

You can't be this dense, bro.

Ah there we go, the real pain...Hating?

Just stating fact. :laugh2:

LOL, will needlessly kill your own guys in an attempt to prove my "opinion" wrong...Hating???

How is calling Tristan one-dimensional killing him? He shines when he's on a team with 6 other options before him. Put him on the Pelicans and his limitations get magnified. I appreciate his game for the Cavs tremendously, and we won't win a ring without him. But you're a fool if you don't think he's benefiting from having the team he has around him. LeBron and Irving driving often draws his man away from him which allows him to get easy offensive rebounds.

That would of been enough from you if it was just about the thread and not about the hate.

Thing is... when we do this, you make another lopsided trade idea. And another. And another. So, my conclusion is that it's what you do, and I made my statement. Apparently others thought it was ridiculous too. :shrug:

Your history as a poster on my threads. You always bring an overly annoyed tone to it, just like this one. It irks you that I am a Lebron fan and not a Cleveland fan and you somehow feel it takes away from the legitimacy of my posts when I talk about either.

MTM is a LeBron fan and not a Cleveland fan. I don't think I've been a certain way towards him (we've had a few disagreements). Point is - continue to make biased/silly statements/suggestions and you'll get called out for it.

Still, whether its about your team or not, if you don't think the thread is thread worthy, is it worth your time to go into the thread and talk about how its not thread worthy? I'd just stay out of it. Some people are actually talking about the trade or other trades all having to do with the thread. Your actually technically trolling.

Is it worth your time to post nonsense? Are you gonna report my posts because you think I'm technically trolling?

Yeah you care to much about me... your definitely hating.

:laugh2:

And your hate blinded you in the end because I didn't even say the trade should happen. I asked if it made sense and waited for opinions. I don't need to admit it was a crap trade, because I never said it was a great trade. SMH...read bro.

Hey, you do this a lot, dude. People get tired of it. Ever wonder why you receive so much negative comments? Why people make fun of your username all the time following your posts? At what point are YOU gonna look in the mirror?

Doesn't matter how you phrase a thread "does it make sense to trade jameer nelson for steph curry", if it's ridiculous it's ridiculous.

Have a good laugh and don't take it personal.

Vee-Rex
11-05-2016, 02:04 PM
It's crap for Cleveland. And your argument regarding TT, did you watch him in the Finals? He's a great mobile defender capable of guarding guards and centers, he rebounds at a high level, and he's a great finisher at the rim. Who cares what he was before LeBron was there? Last I checked, Cleveland was losing and Kyrie wasn't leading them to the playoffs.. It's perfectly fine for a player to be great at just that one role. Draymond Green would be HEAVILY exposed if not in the Warriors but we have to give him credit for what he's able to do because not many players can sustain the same performance. I think Cleveland gives up too much in Love+TT for AD. AD is a great player but his stats so far won't stick, he'll probably get injured at some point during the season, and he's not a great shooter at all. Who does Cleveland start in place of Tristan's absence? Frye? Good luck. Cleveland would be a worse team while Pelicans would be worse. I read that Love+Irving would be more fair for AD.. That's an absolute JOKE. Irving is a fcking animal in his own right. This guy will lead the Cavs in scoring this season and do so shooting 50-40-90 or close to it. He's already on that pace and DESTROYING it.

I suggest you re-read my comment on TT. At no point did I claim he was a bad player but you're a fool if you think he'd perform the same way for the Pelicans as he does for the Cavs.

There's this neat little term called: Relative Value. Look it up.

I watched Tristan's entire career and if you think he's doing something now that he wasn't doing before LeBron returned then you're just ignorant.

Love isn't the most durable player either but if I'm the Cavs I trade Love + TT for AD in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, New Orleans will laugh themselves to death over that offer.

IKnowHoops
11-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Naw Vee, I won't report you. You were posting facts, which prompted me to just post facts. And now that we have your hating out of the way, I look forward to seeing your posts on my threads.

Vee-Rex
11-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Naw Vee, I won't report you. You were posting facts, which prompted me to just post facts. And now that we have your hating out of the way, I look forward to seeing your posts on my threads.

:laugh:

I'll respond the way I have towards anyone that make similar threads about the team I root for, I promise you that.

Vampirate
11-05-2016, 03:12 PM
The Cavs have nothing outside Lebron and Irving that the Pelicans would want. The Cavs are not going to give up either, this is never going to happen.

Teeboy1487
11-05-2016, 04:12 PM
This. /Thread

da ThRONe
11-06-2016, 10:09 AM
I thought for sure AD would lead his team to a win over the Suns.

I can see N.O firing there coach if this continues for 5 more games.

This has been my biggest gripe with Davis (other than maybe the injuries). He get numbers but watching him doesn't have the winning impact that Lillard or Leonard has for there teams. Which is why I rank them ahead of Davis. He doesn't really out insane pressure on defenses(I thought maybe that had changed after the first two games) but the last 4 has seen him back to being more an efficient bystander than unstoppable offensive weapon.

hugepatsfan
11-06-2016, 11:41 AM
If the Pelicans had a championship caliber team around AD but he was just hell-bent on leaving for a bigger market than this might make sense. Again, if they had a championship team around him and they didn't want to rebuild it would be tough to imagine them getting a better package than this with two good players signed long-term. But that's not the situation they're in. They suck and have nothing around AD. This trade would just leave them in the same exact situation with a worse star and a good role player. They'd be a worse off team and they'd have a worse off future with no star to build around and less cap flexibility. For a team in their spot this would be about as dumb a trade as you could s come up without just posting something on the level of a 15th man for AD straight up.

Chronz
11-06-2016, 12:53 PM
If the Pelicans had a championship caliber team around AD but he was just hell-bent on leaving for a bigger market than this might make sense. Again, if they had a championship team around him and they didn't want to rebuild it would be tough to imagine them getting a better package than this with two good players signed long-term. But that's not the situation they're in. They suck and have nothing around AD. This trade would just leave them in the same exact situation with a worse star and a good role player. They'd be a worse off team and they'd have a worse off future with no star to build around and less cap flexibility. For a team in their spot this would be about as dumb a trade as you could s come up without just posting something on the level of a 15th man for AD straight up.

Took the words out my cranium. I would've said this all myself but I'm still suffering from the dumbening this thread wreaked upon me.

Lol like why would nola ever do this?

hugepatsfan
11-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Took the words out my cranium. I would've said this all myself but I'm still suffering from the dumbening this thread wreaked upon me.

Lol like why would nola ever do this?

Riveraveblues is a Yankees blog and whenever they talk about trades, they link to an old post called "Your Trade Proposal Sucks". Basically it explains how if you, as a fan of your team, would make a trade that you came up with, then it's probably grossly unfair to the other team. :laugh2: