PDA

View Full Version : Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets

NetsPaint
10-26-2016, 09:09 PM
This is an interesting match-up to me. Even though the Warriors might have to gel with their new line-up, I think they can be even better than last year, and not take long doing so. The Rockets have D'Antoni as the head coach now. The have a great scorer in Harden and have several guys who can shoot the three, including Harden. Even Prigioni can shoot the three. The Warriors have guys outside Curry, Klay and Durant, and their three point shoot is crazy as it is.

Of course, D'Antoni is their coach, so to no surprise this team could not be good, but with his style, Harden (and him being a PG this season, also D'Antoni wanting him to double his assist average to make things even more interesting), and their three point shooting, this match-up could be really fun. I don't expect this to be the D'Antoni Suns vs. this current Warriors, but who knows. In general this season is one of the most interesting since I've been such a big fan.

Clint Olbrock
10-26-2016, 11:29 PM
Prigioni was waived.

Anyway, this will be lots of offense from both teams and little defense.

NetsPaint
10-27-2016, 12:23 AM
Prigioni was waived.

Anyway, this will be lots of offense from both teams and little defense.
Oh. He was still on the line-up on Google when I looked before. Just looked it up and they changed their minds and kept Tyler Ennis instead.

TrueFan420
10-27-2016, 04:40 PM
nothing good will come from this thread

kdspurman
10-27-2016, 04:58 PM
nothing good will come from this thread

Yea, I'm a little confused at this thread. Their first game isn't until December, it might be better to have some discussion around their potential matchup closer to then.