PDA

View Full Version : Wade : "Me and Lebron eyes were here "

Stunner
10-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Dwyane Wade confirmed that he & LeBron James "had their eyes" on signing with #Bulls in 2010, but MIA "Could only afford us (LBJ, DW, Bosh)"

https://twitter.com/csnchicago/status/786660567461294080

Dade County
10-13-2016, 06:26 PM
Smh lol

He should stop it's getting sad.

R!kSm!tz
10-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Smh lol

He should stop it's getting sad.

Stop giving he inside scoop on what guys go through in free agency? I think it's actually pretty interesting and also depressing because that would've given us more rings.

That team would've been very, very good.

Rose
Wade
Dunleavy?
LeBron
Noah

Thibs as coach, man!

R!kSm!tz
10-13-2016, 07:40 PM
Wade said if the Bulls had traded away Luol Deng that summer, the trio could have joined a core of Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah.

We had enough space for both Lebron & Wade. Moving Deng I guess would have made Bosh possible as well.

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Noah

That's probably the greatest team of all time. From what I'm seeing a deal was in place to trade Deng to the Clippers but they backed out. They had to give Deng away for nothing and he had 4/51m guaranteed I believe so that was hard for them to do.

Stunner
10-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Yes it would have , Deng was the lone piece that needed to be shipped out for all 3 to end up in Chicago . Bulls had room for Wade and Bron only

europagnpilgrim
10-13-2016, 08:52 PM
Stop giving he inside scoop on what guys go through in free agency? I think it's actually pretty interesting and also depressing because that would've given us more rings.

Rose
Wade
Dunleavy?
LeBron
Noah

Thibs as coach, man!

Agree, especially with the part about him speaking his side of it, its way better to hear it from the horse than from the handlers who just put out whatever they feel based on half *** sources and for attention shock value

I want Wade to spill more and more as time goes on, same with the past players who say the nba was being promoted like it began in the early 90's, we all know who benefited from that the most, the so called GOAT

Jeffy25
10-13-2016, 10:29 PM

Rose
Wade
Dunleavy?
LeBron
Noah

Thibs as coach, man!

You would have to unload Deng for sure. But those four would be awesome..........except dribble machine wouldn't have shared very well.

R!kSm!tz
10-13-2016, 10:59 PM
You would have to unload Deng for sure. But those four would be awesome..........except dribble machine wouldn't have shared very well.

lol then he would've been traded for a talent of his level that fits better. LeBron and Wade wouldn't put up with that.

Jeffy25
10-13-2016, 10:59 PM
For sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HandsOnTheWheel
10-14-2016, 12:09 AM
Going to Miami allowed the Big 3 to pick and choose players they wanted such as Big Z, Haslem, Mike Miller, etc.

Not sure they would have the same flexibility in Chi Town at that time. Seems like Wade has been attempting to gain Bulls fans respect with what he's been saying lately more than anything.

Dade County
10-14-2016, 01:01 AM

Rose
Wade
Dunleavy?
LeBron
Noah

Thibs as coach, man!

No, the lies.

No one can possibly believe this. Whatever its all fun & games.

FlashBolt
10-14-2016, 01:47 AM
Going to Miami allowed the Big 3 to pick and choose players they wanted such as Big Z, Haslem, Mike Miller, etc.

Not sure they would have the same flexibility in Chi Town at that time. Seems like Wade has been attempting to gain Bulls fans respect with what he's been saying lately more than anything.

Bulls already had a decent roster and a much better coach. Spo is a terrible coach.. I don't know what he does to keep his job but it probably involves a lot of sucky sucky.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 10:11 AM
Bulls already had a decent roster and a much better coach. Spo is a terrible coach.. I don't know what he does to keep his job but it probably involves a lot of sucky sucky.

Swap Spo with Thibs and they at least 3 peat.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 10:12 AM
No, the lies.

No one can possibly believe this. Whatever its all fun & games.

Why did we get 2 meetings with him if it wasn't almost a sure thing?

cmellofan15
10-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Lmao why are heat fans so butthurt? They signed with your team, gave your team rings and then your beloved owner gave some courteous "**** yous" to those guys and now they're in other places.

Pierzynski4Prez
10-14-2016, 10:46 AM
Lmao why are heat fans so butthurt? They signed with your team, gave your team rings and then your beloved owner gave some courteous "**** yous" to those guys and now they're in other places.

Because it alludes to the point that it had 0 to do with the actual city of Miami, it's fans, and Pat Riley throwing a bunch of rings on a table. And 100% to do with they would've gone anywhere as long as the 3 of them could be together. Had Utah cleared the space, they would've signed in Utah.

Hawkeye15
10-14-2016, 01:36 PM
We had enough space for both Lebron & Wade. Moving Deng I guess would have made Bosh possible as well.

Rose
Wade
LeBron
Bosh
Noah

That's probably the greatest team of all time. From what I'm seeing a deal was in place to trade Deng to the Clippers but they backed out. They had to give Deng away for nothing and he had 4/51m guaranteed I believe so that was hard for them to do.

Rose, Wade, and LeBron? There aren't enough basketballs to go around dude. Rose would be relegated to much more of a spot up shooter, something he sucks at.

Hell, they would have been better off trading Rose, and keeping Deng.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 02:17 PM
Rose, Wade, and LeBron? There aren't enough basketballs to go around dude. Rose would be relegated to much more of a spot up shooter, something he sucks at.

Hell, they would have been better off trading Rose, and keeping Deng.

There's no way of knowing that. They would've been running up and down the court like crazy killing everyone in the fastbreak. Go ahead and trade Rose for a better fit and a player of his level and we would've been even better.

Hawkeye15
10-14-2016, 02:36 PM
There's no way of knowing that. They would've been running up and down the court like crazy killing everyone in the fastbreak. Go ahead and trade Rose for a better fit and a player of his level and we would've been even better.

That is all I mean. I would trade Rose away from that, though his value going into that season isn't what it was after. But still, too overlapping between all 3. Better off getting a low usage, defender who can drain open 3's at PG.

KnicksorBust
10-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Because it alludes to the point that it had 0 to do with the actual city of Miami, it's fans, and Pat Riley throwing a bunch of rings on a table. And 100% to do with they would've gone anywhere as long as the 3 of them could be together. Had Utah cleared the space, they would've signed in Utah.

You are taking it too far. Chicago still had Wade ties. That helped. It was more than just having the cap space. Wade also had Miami ties and they could get Bosh. That was the deciding factor.

HandsOnTheWheel
10-14-2016, 02:42 PM

LMAO. Such an ignorant post.

Really dude, comparing Utah to Miami? When's the last time you've been out the house?

There's so many factors as to why they signed with Miami.

1. No state income tax.
2. Weather.
3. Clubs/women/parties/night life.
4. Pat Riley/rings/championship appeal.

List goes on. No need to get butthurt buddy.

DaBear
10-14-2016, 02:51 PM
Pat Riley is overrated. He's done more to destroy that team than anything else.

Hawkeye15
10-14-2016, 02:55 PM

I don't know about Utah, but if all was equal between Chicago and Miami, Chicago wins that every day

Pierzynski4Prez
10-14-2016, 03:05 PM

Really dude, comparing Utah to Miami? When's the last time you've been out the house?

1. No state income tax.
2. Weather.

If the Bulls had the room for Bosh, they would've been in Chicago according to Wade. That throws out #1, 2, and 4 there for you. And #3 could be had in just about every major city.

There's only 1 factor why they signed in Miami, and that is because they had the cap to get all 3. Had nothing to do with Riley, weather, taxes, etc. If they didn't have that, they don't go to MIA, plain and simple. Lebron apparently thought so highly of those reasons he bailed 1st chance he could.

FlashBolt
10-14-2016, 04:17 PM

1. No state income tax.
2. Weather.

Pat Riley? That's one reason you DON'T want to play for Miami. Dude walks around like he's the Godfather. Wouldn't accept that LeBron is more important to the franchise than him so he'd rather let LeBron go.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 04:17 PM
Pat Riley obviously was not much of a difference maker in their decision based on recent reports. Riley is a clown stuck in his ways, it's time to retire.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 04:18 PM
That is all I mean. I would trade Rose away from that, though his value going into that season isn't what it was after. But still, too overlapping between all 3. Better off getting a low usage, defender who can drain open 3's at PG.

Yea try it out until the deadline, if it isn't working find someone who will trade their PG that fits better for Rose. Or get multiple assets for Rose.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 04:19 PM
Probably a good chance guys like Battier, Miller, Birdman, etc. end up in Chicago as well but it doesn't matter now.

FlashBolt
10-14-2016, 04:25 PM

Yeah.. there is a way of knowing that. LeBron>Rose at PG. Wade>Rose at guard. So Rose should be the third option and that means he'd have to learn how to shoot. Rose+Wade+LeBron are all mediocre shooters so it makes zero sense to have Rose at that point.

LeBron PG
Noah C
Wade SG
Bosh PF
Deng SF

They would be infinitely better than any team the past decade.

R!kSm!tz
10-14-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah.. there is a way of knowing that. LeBron>Rose at PG. Wade>Rose at guard. So Rose should be the third option and that means he'd have to learn how to shoot. Rose+Wade+LeBron are all mediocre shooters so it makes zero sense to have Rose at that point.

LeBron PG
Noah C
Wade SG
Bosh PF
Deng SF

They would be infinitely better than any team the past decade.

I don't think they could do that salary wise but I wouldnt have minded that team. I still think they would've destroyed people attacking the lanes, on the fastbreak, in the passing lanes, etc. I'm fine with moving Rose anyways I'm not as big of a fan of his as most bulls fans. I could be wrong but didn't LeBron shoot over 40% from 3 - couple seasons with the Heat.

J_M_B
10-14-2016, 04:59 PM
If the Bulls had the room for Bosh, they would've been in Chicago according to Wade. That throws out #1, 2, and 4 there for you. And #3 could be had in just about every major city.

There's only 1 factor why they signed in Miami, and that is because they had the cap to get all 3. Had nothing to do with Riley, weather, taxes, etc. If they didn't have that, they don't go to MIA, plain and simple. Lebron apparently thought so highly of those reasons he bailed 1st chance he could.

But Riley did have something to do with it though .. He spent 3 years unloading contracts just to have the opportunity to sign them.
I think it's ignorant to say that they would've gone anywhere. You think Wade or LeBron would suit up for Sterling in LA or another dysfunctional franchise? Miami offered stability and flexibility, which I think Chicago did as well.

This was a Chicago or Miami thing, not lets go where the cap space is ..

J_M_B
10-14-2016, 05:00 PM
I'll also question the timing of these statements from Wade. I feel this is just another way for him to get under Riley's skin.

Hawkeye15
10-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Wade already played for Miami. Riley was able to create the cap space. Now, I don't think if the Jazz, or Wolves cleared it, they would have gone there. But to think for a second that they wouldn't have signed in Chicago, over Miami, is ridiculous. Chicago is a far superior sports town, and just more attractive as a city in general.

However, none of it matters. Miami won 2 titles. Their fans can say or do whatever they want, fact is, they are fans of a team that won 2 titles very recently.

Stunner
10-14-2016, 07:25 PM
lol y'all talking about trading Rose and keeping deng not realizing Rose was on a rookie contract and deng wasn't . Meaning Rose and then a depth piece like Taj would have to be shipped to make room for Bosh .

Some say Rose wasn't who he was till after the season but dumping Rose and getting nothing in return of very good value would have been incredibly stupid imo . Rose was improving and coming off a year of being on an all star team at the age of 21 in his 2nd season . Also Rose in his 2nd season was the best shooting mid range pg in the NBA that year , 10-15 48% / 16< 3 43% . Year 3 of a number overall pick who won rookie of the year and then was an all star in his 2nd season ... hell you better be asking for the damn moon and beyond . If I was Chicago I'll give up deng rather than Rose regardless of fit at first. Great players figure it out , the team would just have to have add a ton of shooters as they did in Miami . Even with their so called flaws no team in the NBA was touching them in athleticism and defense .

Rose
Wade
Bron
Bosh
Noah
Taj

Add whoever comes and go from there

JordansBulls
10-14-2016, 10:50 PM
Irrelevant now.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
10-18-2016, 07:53 AM
Rose and Noah still would of been injured most likely. So been down to Wade and LeBron. Heck Miami didn't win it all first year even with Bosh VS Mavs. So you guys would of had to tinker around to get another star.

ewing
10-18-2016, 09:04 AM
These guys are lame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunner
10-18-2016, 09:55 AM
Rose and Noah still would of been injured most likely. So been down to Wade and LeBron. Heck Miami didn't win it all first year even with Bosh VS Mavs. So you guys would of had to tinker around to get another star.

Lol how do you figure this ? It would have been rose , Wade , Bron , bosh and Noah . Bulls were a Deng trade away from this happening . Injuries would have happen of course but I don't think to the magnitude they happen to the bulls because of wear and tear .