PDA

View Full Version : Jrue Holiday

mike_noodles
10-09-2016, 05:28 PM
As most are already aware, Jrue Holiday has taken a leave to care for his wife who has a brain tumor. Lauren gave birth to a healthy baby girl just a couple of weeks ago, great to hear. This man has stepped up and is now a true role model in my eyes. I don't think any man would just put his life long dream on hold to care for his wife and now newborn. Good on him. I hope he and his family can beat this and move forward happy and healthy.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/09/26/jrue-holidays-wife-gives-birth-to-healthy-daughter-according-to-anthony-davis/

http://www.aol.com/article/sports/2016/10/06/nba-star-gave-up-his-entire-career-to-care-for-his-pregnant-wife/21575985/

Discuss as you feel necessary. Keep it respectful with such a topic, please and thanks.

TheDish87
10-09-2016, 07:01 PM
its terrific what he is doing but i couldnt disagree more that not just any man would give up his dream to care for his wife. It would take a pretty ****** human to ignore a wife who is that sick. Jrue has had made millions and still has plenty of years ahead of him after he and his wife get past this.

TrueFan420
10-10-2016, 09:54 PM
its terrific what he is doing but i couldnt disagree more that not just any man would give up his dream to care for his wife. It would take a pretty ****** human to ignore a wife who is that sick. Jrue has had made millions and still has plenty of years ahead of him after he and his wife get past this.

Yes... however, not many could afford to stop working like he is while their wife is going through treatment for a brain tumor and support a new born. He's blessed that he's made enough to be able to never have to work again and be ok. I got respect that he's doing what he's doing though.

Scoots
10-11-2016, 11:49 AM
I don't have millions and I moved my family to TX for the health benefits for my wife and better schools for my kids. It's not rare, it's called being a husband and a father.