PDA

View Full Version : Bosh, If He Plays Again…

Dade County
09-30-2016, 10:48 PM
Where will be his new landing spot for the 2017-2018 season?

I believe he can still play at an All Star level, with no complication. Also, most likely will be playing for the minimum, since he will be getting paid his contract anyway, and the new team taking a risk Blah

I am targeting next season because its being rumored that Miami will release him after March 1, so he can’t play 25 games just in case a team takes a chance on him (but this is another topic, please stay on thread topic).

beasted86
09-30-2016, 11:04 PM
Miami would be stupid to release him next March when there's no benefit to the team since nobody is joining this rag tag group of misfits in free agency.

Since their image is already pretty badly tarnished, I say: why not continue on?

I'd just do a "Jamaal Tinsley" to Bosh and tell him to stay home until he's almost dying to play and is willing to give up a large amount of money in a buyout.

Dade County
09-30-2016, 11:10 PM
Miami would be stupid to release him next March when there's no benefit to the team since nobody is joining this rag tag group of misfits in free agency.

Since their image is already pretty badly tarnished, I say: why not continue on?

I'd just do a "Jamaal Tinsley" to Bosh and tell him to stay home until he's almost dying to play and is willing to give up a large amount of money in a buyout.

Thats fine... Stay on topic though lol

R!kSm!tz
09-30-2016, 11:39 PM
If he left it would probably be to the Bulls or Cavs.

mrblisterdundee
10-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Thats fine... Stay on topic though lol

He is on topic. Bosh's landing spot remains Miami until he surrenders some money.
As far as where he'd work well, I think he could help Cleveland create parity with Golden State, and maybe help them trade Kevin Love for more depth on the wings.

smith&wesson
10-05-2016, 06:02 PM
I voted the Raptors because they are literally a PF away from contending for the ECF's....

But a realistic scenario is Dallas. Bosh is from Dallas... Dallas needs the talent, Mark Cuban would take the risk and pay him. I can see him landing there.

mrblisterdundee
10-05-2016, 07:05 PM
I voted the Raptors because they are literally a PF away from contending for the ECF's....

But a realistic scenario is Dallas. Bosh is from Dallas... Dallas needs the talent, Mark Cuban would take the risk and pay him. I can see him landing there.

I don't know how useful it would be for Dallas. As their roster stands, Bosh would be a reserve behind Nowitzki and Bogut. Nowitzki's on the way out soon. But Bosh won't make post-Nowitzki Dallas a contender. It seems like Barnes and Powell are the future of Dallas' front court.

R!kSm!tz
10-05-2016, 07:21 PM
He is on topic. Bosh's landing spot remains Miami until he surrenders some money.
As far as where he'd work well, I think he could help Cleveland create parity with Golden State, and maybe help them trade Kevin Love for more depth on the wings.

As a Bulls fan that's one of my biggest fears. The Cavs sign Bosh and then trade love for Wade or Wade and Niko or something, especially if they don't sign JR for some reason. Basically getting 2 top 25 players in the league for Love. That would make for one hell of an NBA Finals though between the Warriors and Cavs with their big 3 reunited with Irving as well.