PDA

View Full Version : Bucks acquire Michael Beasley for Tyler Ennis

mrblisterdundee
09-23-2016, 12:17 AM
The Milwaukee Bucks traded Tyler Ennis to the Houston Rockets for Michael Beasley (http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/bucks-acquire-michael-beasley-from-rockets-for-tyler-ennis-427015.html).

mrblisterdundee
09-23-2016, 12:54 AM
They still have good depth, but not much shooting. I would give Matthew Dellavedova a big role moving off the ball and defending opposing guards. Giannis Antetokounmpo can run the point from any position.
I think Beasley can compete with John Henson and Jabari Parker for minutes at power forward. He's not a terrible shooter. Henson should also get a lot more time at center.

kobe4thewinbang
09-23-2016, 03:39 AM
Weird trade...What's Ennis play like? Harden dominates the ball with Beverley. But I guess Beasley ain't needed anymore with Anderson and Gordon taking shots. Bucks free up some PG room for Giannis and Mcw and Delly. Get some shooting to help with Khris being out.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-23-2016, 07:56 PM
Yuck. Beasley is a pot head and most likely a easy suspension in the waiting. Cancer locker room player and chucker and plays no D. Yeesh. Worst case to bring to Milwaukee. Garbage player. I guess I hear he's unguaranteed contract. I hope he's waived towards a big trade. Cause if Moose is traded most likely we get more players back in return.

kingsdelez24
09-24-2016, 01:44 PM
Yuck. Beasley is a pot head and most likely a easy suspension in the waiting. Cancer locker room player and chucker and plays no D. Yeesh. Worst case to bring to Milwaukee. Garbage player. I guess I hear he's unguaranteed contract. I hope he's waived towards a big trade. Cause if Moose is traded most likely we get more players back in return.

You just replaced the poor mans Michael Beasley (Chris Copleland) With the real Michael Beasley

Stunner
09-24-2016, 04:38 PM
Beasley actually was alright last year

12.8 ppg
4.9 RPG
52%
18.2 mpg

Although only
20 games can't be mad at him he adds scoring off the bench . Bucks want a starting wing they need to get creative with some of their pieces

MILLERHIGHLIFE
09-26-2016, 11:54 AM
Rockets were like a net negative for defense with Beasley on the floor. Like 10 or 12 points worth.