8. Durant
7. Kevin Love
6. Stephen Curry
5. Blake Griffin
4. Westbrook
3. Anthony Davis
2. Chris Paul
1. Lebron

Can't believe Durant was that far back and also Kevin Love was higher than him.

Shammyguy3
08-30-2016, 10:19 PM
that's a single person's list, first off; secondly, a lot of lists i've seen on here are weird; i've seen Wade as high as 10th, Lebron as low as 4th, Curry behind CP3 and Westy, etc.

5ass
08-30-2016, 11:28 PM
ESPN is trash.

More-Than-Most
08-31-2016, 12:37 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/11754398/ - dated Oct 27, 2014

10. Dwight
9. Harden
8. Durant
7. Kevin Love
6. Stephen Curry
5. Blake Griffin
4. Westbrook
3. Anthony Davis
2. Chris Paul
1. Lebron

Can't believe Durant was that far back and also Kevin Love was higher than him.

and people think we make bad lists on PSD... Cant even bring to words how bad that list is.

Lets just use this list though.

Id Have it...

Love
Dwight
Blake
Harden
AD
CP3
Durant
Westy
Curry
Lebron

From 10-1

Nobody loves CP3 as much as I do... But no ****ing way he should be 2 on anyones list. If you want to mix and match lebron/Durant/Curry/Westy for the upcoming season I wont even be mad but those are your top 4 period

More-Than-Most
08-31-2016, 12:43 AM
ESPN is trash.

Espn is great... Always has been and always will be but like any other thing they are a business first and ratings do in fact matter so they have some off the wall people who throw **** out there just to get attention. ESPN might take it a little further then most but the hate they get is just dumb

tredigs
08-31-2016, 01:03 AM
and people think we make bad lists on PSD... Cant even bring to words how bad that list is.

Id Have it...

Love
Dwight
Blake
Harden
AD
CP3
Durant
Westy
Curry
Lebron

From 10-1

Nobody loves CP3 as much as I do... But no ****ing way he should be 2 on anyones list. If you want to mix and match lebron/Durant/Curry/Westy for the upcoming season I wont even be mad but those are your top 4 period

You're comparing your list to one made 2 years ago...

tredigs
08-31-2016, 01:12 AM
KD is rated this low because he was injured and not starting that season (and if you read their criteria they make specific mention of projecting on "quality and quantity of impact". It's the season he played 27 games. There is nothing very off on their projections. I actually remember this because so many posters scoffed at Curry at #6. Year before he won MVP.

valade16
09-01-2016, 12:01 AM
Do we have the PSD list from that time for comparison?

IKnowHoops
09-01-2016, 02:55 AM
KD is rated this low because he was injured and not starting that season (and if you read their criteria they make specific mention of projecting on "quality and quantity of impact". It's the season he played 27 games. There is nothing very off on their projections. I actually remember this because so many posters scoffed at Curry at #6. Year before he won MVP.

Thought so

YAALREADYKNO
09-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Most of you probably had love rated that high back then too lol he was what Demarcus Cousins is today big numbers sorry record

Shammyguy3
09-01-2016, 03:00 PM

Id Have it...

Love
Dwight
Blake
Harden
AD
CP3
Durant
Westy
Curry
Lebron

From 10-1

This was 2 years ago, our perceptions have changed on some players (it was clear that CP3 was above Westbrook, now it is definitely arguably for Westy)

prodigy
09-03-2016, 04:47 AM
Love did shut down MVP Curry twice with game on the line lol.

Bostonjorge
09-03-2016, 01:02 PM
It's now

1. Westbrook
2. Durant
3. James
4. Curry
5. Leonard
6. Paul
7. George
8. Harden
9. Davis
10. Irving

FlashBolt
09-03-2016, 01:34 PM
It's now

1. Westbrook
2. Durant
3. James
4. Curry
5. Leonard
6. Paul
7. George
8. Harden
9. Davis
10. Irving

Yeah, the two guys who choked away our first NBA championship are better than the one guy who put out a legendary performance in the NBA Finals down 1-3. How is KD remotely better than LeBron?

prodigy
09-06-2016, 01:54 AM
You have people who just don't like LeBron so they will never put him #1. LeBron has owned Durant throughout their careers as well. No reason he should be ahead of LeBron right now.

I love Westbrook's game so much. I love watching him play. But he became a liability in the playoffs last season with his poor decision making and TO's. Can't ever say that about LeBron. Def not last season.

6man
09-06-2016, 12:02 PM
It's now

1. Westbrook
2. Durant
3. James
4. Curry
5. Leonard
6. Paul
7. George
8. Harden
9. Davis
10. Irving

Lol!

Bostonjorge
09-07-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah, the two guys who choked away our first NBA championship are better than the one guy who put out a legendary performance in the NBA Finals down 1-3. How is KD remotely better than LeBron?

Lebron has nothing to motivate him now. His game will fall off to 3-5 this year. The east playoffs won't show it but the season and finals will. Durant and westbrook will own the league next year.

tredigs
09-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Lebron has nothing to motivate him now. His game will fall off to 3-5 this year. The east playoffs won't show it but the season and finals will. Durant and westbrook will own the league next year.

Westbrook will get a lot of triple-doubles, I'll give you that much. But he'll be inefficient as a scorer, play his standard over-aggressive/poor defense, have a league leading amount of turnovers, and will hope to make it as a 1st round knockout playoff team. He really won't own anybody, and certainly won't be the Alpha of the NBA.

Bostonjorge
09-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Westbrook will get a lot of triple-doubles, I'll give you that much. But he'll be inefficient as a scorer, play his standard over-aggressive/poor defense, have a league leading amount of turnovers, and will hope to make it as a 1st round knockout playoff team. He really won't own anybody, and certainly won't be the Alpha of the NBA.

Westbrook was the alpha last season. His playoff stats and season stats surpass every other player. His triple double record breaking seasons was a MVP season. Curry was just in a situation where that season beats any players season ever for MVP. Next season Westbrook wil be Lebron on steroids. Will break his own triple double record and be MVP.

FlashBolt
09-13-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm sure you're wishing for that.. Apparently those around LeBron saying he's more motivated than ever because of the KD signing. Waking up at 5 am to practice. To say he won't be as motivated is something you nor I know.

Westbrook was the alpha last season. His playoff stats and season stats surpass every other player. His triple double record breaking seasons was a MVP season. Curry was just in a situation where that season beats any players season ever for MVP. Next season Westbrook wil be Lebron on steroids. Will break his own triple double record and be MVP.

1) I'm a huge Westbrook fan (now more than ever since he gave our franchise a year or two to make moves) but you're far from wrong. Playing with a mean mug doesn't mean you're an alpha. He's a warrior but that alpha mentality sometimes disappear and he looks to be quitting on plays. It's why in the playoffs, his performance level drops. He's not "unstoppable" like Curry, James, etc., are.
2) How did his playoff stats surpass every other player? LeBron had better numbers across the board. Plus, if we're strictly going by performance, you can argue that Kyrie was a better player than Westbrook. It's also fitting you use STATS.. the same stats that show LeBron is better than Kobe at every facet of the game. Are you a hater or a hater?
3) LeBron on steroids?? Woah, slow down. LeBron may have slipped from his peak capabilities of athleticism but he has a better grasp of the game. I usually go by PER36 as production per game increases by minutes so if you rank his PER36 of last season to his career, you'll see:

LeBron put up the 2nd highest rebounding numbers PER 36 for his career.
5th in assist.
5th in points.

I'm not saying he's a better player but he's developing a different type of game and leadership that wasn't fully developed in Miami. I'll say he has another year or two of being the best player and then drop off to top five after year two. He should be a top ten player until age 36, IMO.

tredigs
09-13-2016, 11:25 PM

Best part of this is that you think Westbrook holds the record for triple-doubles in a season, and that that arbitrary metric is the end-all of NBA dominance.