PDA

View Full Version : Kris Humphries better swimmer than Michael Phelps?

JasonJohnHorn
08-17-2016, 09:42 AM
So apparently when Phelps and Lochte when head-to-head with Kris Humphries in the pool, Humphries came out on top (this was in youth competitions).

It's so weird to think that as amazing as athletes like Phelps and Lochte are, there are others who choose to pursue something else who had the potential to be even better.

I think this also highlights how even NBA players who are fringe rotation players are still world-class athletes who could have very easily been racking up gold medals at the Olympics had they chosen another path.

I realize that as children, one might be at a more advance stage than somebody else who has yet to reach their potential, but this is still an interesting piece of information.

http://www.nba.com/hawks/features/kris-humphries-beat-michael-phelps-and-ryan-lochte-swimming-kid-and-heres-proof/

DarkKnight
08-17-2016, 10:29 AM
Ha ha okay

Timmmahhh
08-17-2016, 10:40 AM
I wonder if Kris likes Fishsticks too?

pacofunk64
08-17-2016, 10:54 AM
I was actually intrigued then I read it was when they were 10 ****ing years old. Sepp11ie is right!

smith&wesson
08-17-2016, 11:00 AM
he was on the Kardashian's once, and almost won an Oscar for his performance. He also had a race with Bolt and won, running backwards!!

Chronz
08-17-2016, 11:20 AM
Ima mother****ing gay fish.. gay fish...

sep11ie
08-17-2016, 11:26 AM
I wonder if Kris likes Fishsticks too?

I bet you he can eat fishdicks faster than Michael Phelps!

Tony_Starks
08-17-2016, 11:28 AM
Humphries once swam in contaminated recycled THOT-water and lived to tell it!

Impressive for the guy that Jay should've dropped from the team.

Timmmahhh
08-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Humphries once swam in contaminated recycled THOT-water and lived to tell it!

Where do you think all these Olympic Teams got their special suits for swimming in Rio's infested waters?

prodigy
08-18-2016, 01:15 AM
These comments are why this sports forum is dead...

Twolves88
08-18-2016, 04:10 AM

Wrong, this being a post on the NBA forum and it being offseason is the reason the sports forum is dead.

prodigy
08-19-2016, 03:46 AM
Wrong, this being a post on the NBA forum and it being offseason is the reason the sports forum is dead.

Wrong, I meant in general as a forum. Its really just become over run with dumb comments, remarks and topics. Sad really. I mean this was just a simple comment about Kris and Phelps. But then nothing but south park references are made? Pretty dumb.

PowerHouse
08-19-2016, 08:28 AM

The comments or the threads?

Prolly the combination.

Tony_Starks
08-19-2016, 12:08 PM
Wrong, I meant in general as a forum. Its really just become over run with dumb comments, remarks and topics. Sad really. I mean this was just a simple comment about Kris and Phelps. But then nothing but south park references are made? Pretty dumb.

I too found it appalling that people didn't give the topic about a mediocre player and ex husband of a reality tv star being a better swimmer than a Olympic gold medalist the seriousness it deserved.