PDA

View Full Version : NBA Player Jersey's - Do you have any in particular?

JordansBulls
08-17-2016, 12:10 AM
NBA Player Jersey's - Do you have any and if so which one do you have?

I have the Hardwood Classic of MJ the authentic 1998 Jersey that was worn at the Allstar game (home White Jersey) and the Pinstripe from 1996.

http://www.nba.com/news/jersey_080326.html?rss=true

europagnpilgrim
08-17-2016, 01:17 AM
Jordan - UNC
KG - Black T'Wolves
Amare - Suns
Bird
Dr J
CP3 - Both teams

and a few others in the treasure box

warfelg
08-17-2016, 08:03 AM
My Sixer fan brethren know this:

I have a curse. Any NBA jersey I buy, the player gets traded within 6 months.

Jrue Holiday, Andre Igudala, Allen Iverson, Thad Young, Michael Carter Williams.

All gone within 6 months.

So I just picked up a Jahlil Okafor to usher along the process.

thapastime7
08-17-2016, 08:19 AM
MJ hardwood classics number 45
paul pierce black and green celtics
MJ washington bullets
allen iverson
Melo dark blue nuggets

JasonJohnHorn
08-17-2016, 09:45 AM
I only have one. Old school John Stockton Jersey.

It's pretty sweet.

JasonJohnHorn
08-17-2016, 09:46 AM
Jordan - UNC
KG - Black T'Wolves
Amare - Suns
Bird
Dr J
CP3 - Both teams

and a few others in the treasure box

The Dr. J and Bird jerseys sound pretty sweet!

warfelg
08-17-2016, 10:10 AM
I only have one. Old school John Stockton Jersey.

It's pretty sweet.

Only counts if you have the tiny super short shorts to go with it.

Chronz
08-17-2016, 11:11 AM
Havent bought any in years, the ones I do own have been scorched by the sun and faded out. I also had a bad habit of lending them out to family. So now I only buy them at discount stores, whenever I do happen to find one.

I actually saw a KD OKC jersey at this place called Savers(great resource for finding old books at 2 bucks a pop btw), Im glad someone would rather donate the jersey than burn it to a crisp but I just couldn't get myself to purchase that jersey. Its like a former fan buying a retro Wheaties box with Bruce Jenner on it, knowing hes gone through a massive transformation that totally distorts your perspective of him. Not hate mongering, just an example.

That said I got the following ;

Red Olowakandi jersey that was cheap as **** in 2006
Clippers Away Livingston Jersey (sun bleached and abit too tight these days)
Black Pinstriped Penny jersey (****ed up condition)
Blue Stars Orlando Tmac jersey (Not the authentic swingman jersey but the cheaper Adidas ones)
Home Tmac jersey from the year they won 19 games
Sunday Whites Lakers Caron Butler jersey
2 Home Raptor VC jerseys (one for me and one for me lady for a certain date night)
04 Blue Team USA Jermaine O'Neal jersey
Memphis Iverson Jersey
Paul Pierce Home Celtics jersey that my friend stole from me because I rescued a dog from his incompetence
My Black and Red Pinstriped MJ Jersey was my pride and joy before my cousins started throwing them in washers
I had a Rockets Tmac jersey but I only bought it to attend the home opener vs the Lakers, after that night I traded it in for the classic GP Sonics jersey (RIP).

I hope to one day find an original Raptors jersey, dont care of who but I would love one. One of those black Suns jerseys, Penny or Kidd would be nice. The colorfully trippy Denver jerseys would be awesome. Niques throwback if it ever comes down in price.

I really want more obscure jerseys like Shaq in Boston Green, Patrick Ewing Sonics version. Hakeem Raptors.

JasonJohnHorn
08-17-2016, 01:28 PM

LMAO. Gotta cut back on the cheesecake bro ;-)

If only he and Hill had stayed healthy. This league would have been so much more fun to watch in the early 2000's.

2 Home Raptor VC jerseys (one for me and one for me lady for a certain date night)

I hope to one day find an original Raptors jersey, dont care of who but I would love one.
I really want more obscure jerseys like... Hakeem Raptors.

Are a closet Raptors fan? Is that why you love T-Mac so much? Because he used to rock the purple dino?

I think you got some Canadian blood in you.

Also... that Nique throw back is pretty sweet. When I was young, I was so enamoured with Nique (just fun to watch) that I had a choice between a K. Malone rookie card, a Hakeem rookie card, and a Nique rookie card. I bought Nique's. Still regret it to this day :-( Why did I not pick Dream? :-(

b_russ
08-17-2016, 01:48 PM
- Blue Edwards Milwaukee Bucks
- Bryon Russell Utah Jazz
- Ronnie Brewer Utah Jazz
- Alec Burks Utah Jazz

Pfeifer
08-17-2016, 01:48 PM
Asked for a Mitch Richmond jersey every year and never got one :(

Pfeifer
08-17-2016, 01:49 PM
- Blue Edwards Milwaukee Bucks
- Bryon Russell Utah Jazz
- Ronnie Brewer Utah Jazz
- Alec Burks Utah Jazz

No Blue Edwards Grizzlies jersey lol.

MonroeFAN
08-17-2016, 03:20 PM
Does anyone have any non-particular NBA player jerseys?

warfelg
08-17-2016, 05:06 PM

Does a Hinkie Shirzey count? Along with my Hinkie onesie and Hinkie morph suit.

lol, please
08-17-2016, 05:39 PM
NBA Player Jersey's - Do you have any and if so which one do you have?

I have the Hardwood Classic of MJ the authentic 1998 Jersey that was worn at the Allstar game (home White Jersey) and the Pinstripe from 1996.

http://www.nba.com/news/jersey_080326.html?rss=true

The only non Warriors jerseys I own are:

Small (kids size) jordans bulls red home jersey
black and white Kobe Lakers jersey
white/blue Kobe Lakers jersey
Orlando Shaq jersey (also kids size)

Then for warriors:
Lee
Klay

and I will order a Durant one when I can afford it.

Ever since I started being a real "fan" of teams, I stopped finding buying the jersey of a guy on another team, even if I liked them as a player. It just doesn't mesh with being a loyal fan to a team with me.

All my football jerseys are 49er jerseys except for the one Eagles jersey I got for a gift once, dont' even remember who's jersey it was, it's been long gone.

Same for baseball, except I did own a NYY jersey for a few years when I was younger, solely for the colors and how it went with a particular outfit I wore around that time. but even that was ditched and I am looking to donate it now. Giants are a freaking dynasty and it would be ridiculous to not wear a Giants jersey anytime a baseball jersey is warranted.

europagnpilgrim
08-17-2016, 05:59 PM
The Dr. J and Bird jerseys sound pretty sweet!

those are my personal favorites along with that Philly/Overbrook Chamberlain in the treasure box

IKnowHoops
08-17-2016, 07:56 PM
I don't wear jersey's
I'm 30 plus
give me a crisp pair of jeans
And a button up
S-dots on my feet
make my cypher complete
what more can I say
google play the beat
-Jay-Z

...but the same goes for me

Chronz
08-17-2016, 08:12 PM
Jay Z is just the worst, he doesn't look good in **** so of course he trends towards fancy clothing. I wear them to play ball, chill at Venice, or when its hot as **** and I dont want to lounge in real clothing.

JordansBulls
08-17-2016, 08:51 PM
My Black and Red Pinstriped MJ Jersey was my pride and joy before my cousins started throwing them in washers

How else did you wash them?

I assume hand wash but what soap do you use?

Chronz
08-18-2016, 01:31 AM
How else did you wash them?

I assume hand wash but what soap do you use?

I didnt use any, if I had worn it that day I would simply shower with it and put it up to dry. At some point in the mid 2000's I bought a steamer and started just disinfecting them that way. But my cousins ****ed up my favs and I stopped caring.

MarkieMark48
08-18-2016, 08:31 AM
More of a football jersey guy
Only current basketball jersey I have is a Black Cavs sleeved Lebron James w/ the 2016 NBA Finals patch

3 Jason Williams Kings 55 white/black/purple
Jason Williams Grizzlies black
Vince Carter Raptors Purple/Black
Duke Bobby Hurley blue
Duke Jabari Parker white

Tony_Starks
08-18-2016, 10:49 AM
I got a Jayson Collins jersey. I wear it to karaoke.

AntiG
08-18-2016, 12:33 PM
Almost 20 years ago I bought Grant Hill's red Pistons jersey because it was on sale at Marshalls for $5

The only other NBA jersey I have is Paul Pierce's green and gold Christmas jersey. I wish they'd use that color scheme more, it just looks great.

nastynice
08-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Got my warriors B Diddy jersey. It's a throwback, from "the city" days in SF

Tony_Starks
08-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Jay Z is just the worst, he doesn't look good in **** so of course he trends towards fancy clothing. I wear them to play ball, chill at Venice, or when its hot as **** and I dont want to lounge in real clothing.

Are you not down with Jay Z the rapper or just his fashion sense?

europagnpilgrim
08-18-2016, 05:51 PM

Which version of Jay Z are you down with?

the 96' and on version who rapped(borrowed they style) like Nas/WuTang/Biggie or the prior one who ran with Jaz-O and rapped like the Fu schnickens?

his fashion was borrowed from Biggie also

I wish he continued to use his original style so people could have saw how average dude was but now is a top 5-10 best rapper on some people list all time

He is the Kobe of rap, literally

RLundi
08-18-2016, 07:42 PM
I don't wear jersey's
I'm 30 plus
give me a crisp pair of jeans
And a button up
S-dots on my feet
make my cypher complete
what more can I say
google play the beat
-Jay-Z

...but the same goes for me

It's GURU play the beat, not Google

In fact, a lot of these lyrics are wrong.

RLundi
08-18-2016, 07:45 PM
Asked for a Mitch Richmond jersey every year and never got one :(

This made me really sad for some reason, idk why.

mavwar53
08-18-2016, 08:14 PM

Kerry Kittles

Tony_Starks
08-18-2016, 09:48 PM
Which version of Jay Z are you down with?

the 96' and on version who rapped(borrowed they style) like Nas/WuTang/Biggie or the prior one who ran with Jaz-O and rapped like the Fu schnickens?

his fashion was borrowed from Biggie also

I wish he continued to use his original style so people could have saw how average dude was but now is a top 5-10 best rapper on some people list all time

He is the Kobe of rap, literally

Well there are plenty of rappers who started off one way and switched their style up, but regardless his flow on Reasonable Doubt is as sick as it gets and he has multiple classics under his belt. You say he borrowed from Biggie but guess what? Biggie admittedly borrowed from Pac ( concepts, not his flow). In fact Ghostface and Raekwon didn't like Biggie because they said he bit off Nas (look it up). That's just part of the game.

He's lazy now but his worst is still a million times better than the majority of today's "rappers" best.

You're right, he is Kobe.

Whether you love him or hate him his accomplishments speak for themselves and his body of work is HOF.

The only difference between him and Kobe is he isn't your favorites players-favorite player, that would be either Nas or Em.

TheMightyHumph
08-18-2016, 10:08 PM
I've always wanted a Bronzed Eric Montross Nets' jersey.

Sadds The Gr8
08-19-2016, 12:06 PM
yes but I dont really buy or wear jerseys anymore.

-rockets Tmac
-Nash Suns throwback http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_109000/altImages/FF_109589ALT1_xl.jpg
-Deron green Jazz
-Magic MSU
-used to have a Wade throwback 80s jersey but gave that **** away when the heatles formed

ironically, i have no raptor jerseys

Tony_Starks
08-19-2016, 12:11 PM
One jersey I always wanted was a Boozer jersey, specifically to wear to functions where I knew I was going to get rip roaring drunk.

Unfortunately by the time he came to the Lakers I had given up the Devils nectar.

Chronz
08-19-2016, 12:34 PM
LOL, Why didn't I think about a Boozer jersey. I know I saw a **** load of his Cleveland jerseys at Marshalls type places back in the mid 2000's. I get to wear a drinking jersey and when people ask why him, I get to tell the story of how he backstabbed a blind man to better his life.

Chronz
08-19-2016, 12:36 PM

I hate every inch of his being.

Sadds The Gr8
08-19-2016, 12:38 PM
I hate every inch of his being.
his stans make me wanna hate him but he was really nice in his prime. Just mad overrated though

McAllen Tx
08-19-2016, 05:08 PM
Havent bought any in years, the ones I do own have been scorched by the sun and faded out. I also had a bad habit of lending them out to family. So now I only buy them at discount stores, whenever I do happen to find one.

I actually saw a KD OKC jersey at this place called Savers(great resource for finding old books at 2 bucks a pop btw), Im glad someone would rather donate the jersey than burn it to a crisp but I just couldn't get myself to purchase that jersey. Its like a former fan buying a retro Wheaties box with Bruce Jenner on it, knowing hes gone through a massive transformation that totally distorts your perspective of him. Not hate mongering, just an example.

That said I got the following ;

Red Olowakandi jersey that was cheap as **** in 2006
Blue Stars Orlando Tmac jersey (Not the authentic swingman jersey but the cheaper Adidas ones)
Home Tmac jersey from the year they won 19 games
Sunday Whites Lakers Caron Butler jersey
04 Blue Team USA Jermaine O'Neal jersey
Memphis Iverson Jersey
Paul Pierce Home Celtics jersey that my friend stole from me because I rescued a dog from his incompetence
I had a Rockets Tmac jersey but I only bought it to attend the home opener vs the Lakers, after that night I traded it in for the classic GP Sonics jersey (RIP).

I hope to one day find an original Raptors jersey, dont care of who but I would love one. One of those black Suns jerseys, Penny or Kidd would be nice. The colorfully trippy Denver jerseys would be awesome. Niques throwback if it ever comes down in price.

I really want more obscure jerseys like Shaq in Boston Green, Patrick Ewing Sonics version. Hakeem Raptors.

Lmfao at KD/Jenner

Also you got my boy Olowokandi - Kandi Man. We went to school together at UOP.

Ty Fast
08-20-2016, 03:00 AM
Blue Steph Curry
Black on black D-Wade & Bron
White MJ Wizards
Green Paul Pierce jersey that was given too me but its like an XXXL lol

Thats about all for NBA. Have a ton of NFL though.

Da Knicks
08-22-2016, 12:01 AM
I have pretty much every Knick Carmelo jersey and his USA and Syracuse jersey, a amare Knicks jersey and my pride pat Ewing blue jersey!

SeoulBeatz
08-22-2016, 01:04 AM
oooof, this brings back some memories, haven't bought a jersey since high school but i had the following....

Iverson (Sixers)
Chris Webber (Kings)
Lebron James (Cavs)
Dwyane Wade (Heat)
Shareef Abdur Raheem (Hawks)

IKnowHoops
08-22-2016, 01:09 PM

If I'm playing ball I'll wear a T-shirt or shirtless
If I'm chillin anywhere its in a T-shirt or shirtless
If its hot out I'll wear a T-shirt or shirtless

If I'm dropping $100 or more on clothing, its not something I plan to lounge in, play ball in, or chill when its hot. I'm wearing it out.

But definitely do you.

IKnowHoops
08-22-2016, 01:12 PM
It's GURU play the beat, not Google

In fact, a lot of these lyrics are wrong.

Yeah, I know I don't have everything right on that song. But its still tight.

IKnowHoops
08-22-2016, 01:16 PM
My brother has a nice little jersey collection. He's got a nice KG Twolves Jersey that I like, A Ray Allen Bucks, but my favorite of his is the sick grey Georgetown Allen Iverson Jersey that I think he has never worn. He just takes it out of the closet and looks at it and then puts it back. Its clean though. I'd sport it out its so clean. Put a collar and a tie under it and wear it like a vest.

mrblisterdundee
08-23-2016, 07:03 PM
I had a rookie Rasheed Wallace Washington Bullets jersey when I was a kid. By the time I realized how special that was, I couldn't find it. Damn it.

R. Johnson#3
08-23-2016, 07:07 PM
All dark blue with yellow writing Reggie Miller road jersey
Home Kyle Lowry jersey
Blue Steph Curry jersey
Black AI Sixers jersey
White AI Nuggets jersey

AllBall
08-27-2016, 11:43 PM
No. I had a Shaq (Heat) jersey about 10 years ago. It was XXL and when I dropped down to a Medium I donated it along with the rest of my old clothes.

Own team shirts, more comfortable/versatile and nowadays they have more fashionable options.