PDA

View Full Version : If game recognize game, then is Kemba Walker legit or not?

Chronz
08-04-2016, 11:49 PM
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nba/charlotte-hornets/article93730792.html

"It sucks," Walker said of free-agent losses.

"But thatís the business: Youíre always going to play with some new guys every year. You think about Big Al, who I wish we could have kept. He helped change this franchise around big time from the day he got here."

Walker has very mixed emotions about Lin signing with the Brooklyn Nets.

"I hate to see him go, but at the same time Iím definitely happy for him," Walker said. "He deserves to be a starter in this league. Heís such a great player and he proved that last season. There were games where I was off and he carried the team."

Is Lin legit or is Kemba crazy?

On a different note, this is partly why old school rivalries are dying, its hard to hate someone who could very easily be your teammate the following year. Even though the Pistons hated the Celtics, if Isiah had the chance, he would have welcomed Larry Bird with open arms.

Tony_Starks
08-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Lin technically is a starter.

It's just that if he starts for your team it is not going to be very good.

jerellh528
08-04-2016, 11:57 PM
Kemba is crazy. Lin is not good

Heediot
08-05-2016, 07:24 AM
In the right system, Lin can be a decent starter. I think the Nets will figure out how to use him since the HC was with Lin during the knick days.

IndyRealist
08-05-2016, 07:59 AM
Lin's not a bad player, he's just not a good player. If Derrick Rose, Brandon Knight, and MCW are starters at PG, then Lin is definitely a starter.

Hawkeye15
08-05-2016, 09:57 AM
He is just a normal dude, who spent a year day in, day out, with teammates, and formed a bond.

SportsFanatic10
08-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Ya, I don't think players are always 100% giving their real opinions when talking about teammates/friends/former teammates etc. He just wanted to say something nice about a friend and former coworker. If Lin were a legit starter he wouldn't of had to sign with the Nets in order to find a starting job.

Tony_Starks
08-05-2016, 02:41 PM
For contrast Jarret Jack "LOL"d when he heard Lin was going to be the Nets starting pg....(which he later backtracked)

TheMightyHumph
08-05-2016, 10:42 PM
Lin technically is a starter.

It's just that if he starts for your team it is not going to be very good.

Is that what Carmelo was whining about?

TrueFan420
08-05-2016, 10:52 PM
I'm sorry but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the OP's part about Kemba having game.

HandsOnTheWheel
08-05-2016, 11:00 PM
Yup that's BS.

TheMightyHumph
08-05-2016, 11:56 PM
For contrast Jarret Jack "LOL"d when he heard Lin was going to be the Nets starting pg....(which he later backtracked)

JJ's just a happy (but not as well paid as he was) guy.

Chronz
08-06-2016, 12:01 AM
I'm sorry but I'm still trying to wrap my head around the OP's part about Kemba having game.

hint: he does