PDA

View Full Version : OK for real, what exactly is Lebron waiting for. Be specific.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 01:11 PM
Why hasn't he signed yet?

What is Lebron waiting for?

Is it a trade he wants to see happen?

If so who does he want?

Has he given the Cleveland front office his directives?

What are they?

This is kind of crazy even thought I don't blame him for using his power.

JWO35
07-26-2016, 01:17 PM
JR Swish

tredigs
07-26-2016, 01:28 PM
Most likely just waiting to see what JR will cost Cleveland, and deciding whether or not he wants to sign a 1+1 or just go with a long term contract. He's likely also trying to wait to have his team retain as much info as possible about the looming CBA negotiations (not that the deal is on the horizon even if/when the sides opt out, but the extra month might give him a better idea of what to expect as far as max-players salaries will go).

Also, there's no rush. So he might as well just wait for these things to play out some more.

Chronz
07-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Penny pinching Bron

warfelg
07-26-2016, 02:50 PM
Most likely just waiting to see what JR will cost Cleveland, and deciding whether or not he wants to sign a 1+1 or just go with a long term contract. He's likely also trying to wait to have his team retain as much info as possible about the looming CBA negotiations (not that the deal is on the horizon even if/when the sides opt out, but the extra month might give him a better idea of what to expect as far as max-players salaries will go).

Also, there's no rush. So he might as well just wait for these things to play out some more.

Pretty much what I was going to say.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 03:20 PM
Why hasn't he signed yet?

What is Lebron waiting for?

Is it a trade he wants to see happen?

If so who does he want?

Has he given the Cleveland front office his directives?

What are they?

This is kind of crazy even thought I don't blame him for using his power.

Do you blame him? Knowing his Cavaliers are going to fall short to any one of: Bulls, Knicks, Warriors, Spurs anyway. Lebron will always be Lebron: looking for the easy route.

Tony_Starks
07-26-2016, 03:27 PM
Nothing, he's just chillin.

Regardless of what happens it's 1+1 Max's from here on out.

I don't blame him one bit, tax Gilbert's snake ***** for every penny and hold every bit of leverage over him.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 04:16 PM
Do you blame him? Knowing his Cavaliers are going to fall short to any one of: Bulls, Knicks, Warriors, Spurs anyway. Lebron will always be Lebron: looking for the easy route.

Sig bet?

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 04:21 PM

You agree no one can match KD on this front though...going to a 73 win team and all?

ugottabjoshinme
07-26-2016, 04:26 PM

Like going back to Cleveland?

lol, please
07-26-2016, 04:28 PM

Has he signed yet? Thought so...

Tony_Starks
07-26-2016, 04:29 PM

Well technically that was a easier route than staying in Miami given Wades health concerns...

lol, please
07-26-2016, 04:29 PM
You agree no one can match KD on this front though...going to a 73 win team and all?

let's see:

Building a super team in the FA < joining a good team already assembled during FA.

Yea, Durant's move isn't nearly as pathetic, sorry.

Lebron also didn't give the Cavaliers enough time to build around him. Not the same thing.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 04:32 PM
Penny pinching Bron

lmao @ your sig...

Durant is alpha, not everyone can be the go-to guy on a stacked team....

Dade County
07-26-2016, 04:43 PM
let's see:

Building a super team in the FA < joining a good team already assembled during FA.

Lebron also didn't give the Cavaliers enough time to build around him. Not the same thing.

7yrs...lmao

2yrs is more then enough, 7 is just negligence.

Vee-Rex
07-26-2016, 05:15 PM

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ckkbh0UUQEWynMJYuYcq1QDblV4=/99x0:1179x720/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/49881973/getout.0.0.0.jpg

HandsOnTheWheel
07-26-2016, 05:20 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/ckkbh0UUQEWynMJYuYcq1QDblV4=/99x0:1179x720/1310x873/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/49881973/getout.0.0.0.jpg

lmao so perfect

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 05:51 PM

let's see:

lmao @ your sig...

Durant is alpha, not everyone can be the go-to guy on a stacked team....

Once a troll, always a troll. The only spare time you have when you're not screaming "Curry/Green/Klay is wet!" or spewing your obvious Warrior homer opinions all over PSD is spent on hating on Lebron and Harden with blatantly ignorant comments like this. My PSD happy place is imagining you at the end of that Game 7 loss weeping into your Steph Curry sheets in your giant Golden State Warrior racecar bed, wearing your Warrior jammies next to your life-size Klay Thompson body pillow.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 06:01 PM
let's see:

Going to a 73 win team without you >>>>> creating a team that won 66 games. You do know how to add and subtract right? I can't tell.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 06:04 PM
Going to a 73 win team without you >>>>> creating a team that won 66 games. You do know how to add and subtract right? I can't tell.
Pretty sure you are one of the people on here who said the warriors couldn't win 73 games again, so what's that statement worth really ?

Please tell me the last big name FA that went to a worse team from a contender. The Thunder were a top 4 team last season btw

Don't worry, I'll wait.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 06:17 PM
Pretty sure you are one of the people on here who said the warriors couldn't win 73 games again, so what's that statement worth really ?

Please tell me the last big name FA that went to a worse team from a contender. The Thunder were a top 4 team last season btw

Don't worry, I'll wait.

How about when Lebron left Miami to play for Cleveland? It's certainly a debatable point, but he left a team where he had gone to four consecutive Finals and won two of them to play for a roster with a million question marks that had experienced zero success since he left and whose two All-Star caliber players had zero postseason experience. Miami won 54 games the season he left and had a 4.15 SRS. Cleveland won 53 games the year he came back with a 4.08 SRS. So technically, that Cleveland team was certainly worse than the team he left.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Once a troll, always a troll. The only spare time you have when you're not screaming "Curry/Green/Klay is wet!" or spewing your obvious Warrior homer opinions all over PSD is spent on hating on Lebron and Harden with blatantly ignorant comments like this. My PSD happy place is imagining you at the end of that Game 7 loss weeping into your Steph Curry sheets in your giant Golden State Warrior racecar bed, wearing your Warrior jammies next to your life-size Klay Thompson body pillow.

No doubt there is a hole cut out in the backside of this pillow where the buttocks region would be.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 06:19 PM
How about when Lebron left Miami to play for Cleveland? It's certainly a debatable point, but he left a team where he had gone to four consecutive Finals and won two of them to play for a roster with a million question marks that had experienced zero success since he left and whose two All-Star caliber players had zero postseason experience. Miami won 54 games the season he left and had a 4.15 SRS. Cleveland won 53 games the year he came back with a 4.08 SRS. So technically, that Cleveland team was certainly worse than the team he left.
He was also going on the condition that Irving and love would be on the team, and got Blatt fired. Convenient how you leave out the fine print. On paper they were a weak team looking at their previous season but LeBron was essentially doing what he did in Miami back in Cleveland but on a smaller scale.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 06:20 PM

Don't worry, I'll wait.

That means Bron took on a bigger challenge and won with that. Your making my case boi.

McAllen Tx
07-26-2016, 06:23 PM
It's very very rare to come across an athlete that is irreplaceable but LBJ really is. And he knows he is.

He's letting everyone know he's bigger then the Cavs. Letting everyone know that he isn't on Gilberts timeline. He runs Cleveland. Gilbert is just there to write checks and park LBJs car.

IKnowHoops
He was also going on the condition that Irving and love would be on the team, and got Blatt fired. Convenient how you leave out the fine print. On paper they were a weak team looking at their previous season but LeBron was essentially doing what he did in Miami back in Cleveland but on a smaller scale.

If Lebron had gone to the Spurs who just beat him in the finals instead of Cleveland, would you have more respect for him? Because that's what Durant did.

Vee-Rex

:laugh2:

krazylegz
07-26-2016, 06:43 PM

says the bitter warriors fan...get over it you whiner

Dade County
07-26-2016, 06:55 PM
let's see:

7yrs...lmao

2yrs is more then enough, 7 is just negligence.

IKnowHoops

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Nope, never said this. I actually was happy to see KD do this. Makes the season more interesting. I'm not a hypocrit like you are. How you dog Lebron and praise KD just shows your a double talking side show...nothing more.

mike_noodles
He's waiting for the offseason to be "finished" so he can surprise everyone by signing a league minimum deal with Golden State.

IKnowHoops
07-26-2016, 06:59 PM
He's waiting for the offseason to be "finished" so he can surprise everyone by signing a league minimum deal with Golden State.

I would laugh so hard at the pain that would bring to so many people. The animosity that would bring would be beyond hilarious. He would deserve it, GSW would deserve it, but it wouldnt come from me. I would jsut be laughing my tail off.

More-Than-Most
07-26-2016, 07:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zv_kz93a8

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 11:05 PM

I'm not leaving out anything, friend. As I previously stated, there could be an argument made that Cleveland was possibly a more desirable spot at the time. But you asked a question, and I gave you a legitimate answer. There are a lot of scenarios in which Lebron could have left Miami for Cleveland and everybody would be sitting around right now questioning whether he ever should have left.

But fortunately he made your two favorite Splash Brothers his *****es in the Finals a few weeks back, and it never came to that. ;)

JordansBulls
07-26-2016, 11:44 PM
He might retire

Raps08-09 Champ
07-27-2016, 12:00 AM
Probably getting a better read of how the market will play out next year. I hear he may be leaving out a lot of money on a 1+1 deal if the cap doesn't grow to a certain amount.

Bigbadmoffo
07-27-2016, 12:51 AM

Free agents should be able to sign wherever they want. I never hated Lebron for joining a better team I just hated that he burned his home town the way he did. Durant showed class by just weighing his options and signing like a normal person. They both took the easy road as will every player going forward after the big 3 in Miami. I don't blame Durant for not wanting to play with a guy like Westbrook.

HOLD_THIS_L
07-27-2016, 01:05 AM
Free agents should be able to sign wherever they want. I never hated Lebron for joining a better team I just hated that he burned his home town the way he did. Durant showed class by just weighing his options and signing like a normal person. They both took the easy road as will every player going forward after the big 3 in Miami. I don't blame Durant for not wanting to play with a guy like Westbrook.
You and I think alike. I'm a warrior's fan and I can admit Durant took the easy way. Some will not admit Lebron didnt!

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

IKnowHoops
07-27-2016, 01:28 AM

I agree that

sixer04fan
07-27-2016, 03:45 AM
Lebron will always be Lebron: looking for the easy route.

Says the guy worshipping the most infamous steroid user of all time in his sig?

Who also defends KD coming to his own team?

Really?

Saddletramp
07-27-2016, 05:13 AM
Says the guy worshipping the most infamous steroid user of all time in his sig?

Who also defends KD coming to his own team?

Really?

Yeah. Really. Welcome to lol's world.

WaDe03
07-27-2016, 10:56 AM
Anyone seen MIB since the Warriors got waxed? I remember him guaranteeing the series would end in 5 then 6 and so on lol. He was also claiming curry is top 10 all time.

Vee-Rex
07-27-2016, 11:40 AM
Anyone seen MIB since the Warriors got waxed? I remember him guaranteeing the series would end in 5 then 6 and so on lol. He was also claiming curry is top 10 all time.

Dude mostly disappeared. He posted a couple times but claimed he wouldn't answer anything regarding the finals. I'm sure he's still wringing tears out of his pillow right now.

:laugh2:

TheDish87
07-27-2016, 12:01 PM

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lolololololol

LOL

Saddletramp
07-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Chicago because of the Heats fake morals and fake "heat-lifer" campaign.

Yeah, morals play a part in practically everything until it clashes with money. Money almost always wins.

ewing
07-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Attention. Once he signs, he is a story for one day. LeBron will do this every ear til he retires. He is a ****ing tool

HOLD_THIS_L
07-27-2016, 02:38 PM
Attention. Once he signs, he is a story for one day. LeBron will do this every ear til he retires. He is a ****ing tool
Why hate greatness? & this statement proves you're the tool actually.

ewing
07-27-2016, 02:39 PM

I don't hate "greatest" and hate it when guys act like attention seeking hoes. It not like its the first time he's done this. He did it when it went to and left the Heat. Now that he is a signing one years.....

IKnowHoops
07-28-2016, 01:01 PM

Thread/

Tony_Starks
07-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Does anyone else believe Lebron has to get a kick out of making Gilbert squirm a little bit with these negotiations?

I certainly would. I'd keep him guessing every year.

ewing
07-28-2016, 01:24 PM
Thread/

HOLD THIS L and IKNowHoops called me a tool :laugh2:

LoveCaliFan
07-28-2016, 02:20 PM
Lebron will go to knicks imo.

naps
07-28-2016, 02:45 PM
I too think LeBron is going to the knicks.

europagnpilgrim
07-28-2016, 03:37 PM
Lebron only has 1 challenge left and that's to go out West and win a title then he would be 1a to the most dominant player ever, WNC(Dipper initials)

a close 2nd challenge would be to bring a ship back to NYC but the more daring challenge would be to go out West and get it done, going to a 4 seed and lower type team out West

Saddletramp
07-28-2016, 03:53 PM
Lebron only has 1 challenge left and that's to go out West and win a title then he would be 1a to the most dominant player ever, WNC(Dipper initials)

a close 2nd challenge would be to bring a ship back to NYC but the more daring challenge would be to go out West and get it done, going to a 4 seed and lower type team out West

I heard the biggest challenge would be to go to the Warriors. If they already had Curry/Klay/Green when KD said that, imagine how hard it's going to be now that KD signed.

Lebron would definitely go down as the GOAT if he can bolster that team and preservere above all the adversity to lead them to a title. I just wonder how quick lol, please would contradict himself when he opens his arms to accept his new savior.

Tony_Starks
07-28-2016, 03:58 PM
I heard the biggest challenge would be to go to the Warriors. If they already had Curry/Klay/Green when KD said that, imagine how hard it's going to be now that KD signed.

Lebron would definitely go down as the GOAT if he can bolster that team and preservere above all the adversity to lead them to a title. I just wonder how quick lol, please would contradict himself when he opens his arms to accept his new savior.

The only thing is if Lebron went to the Warriors instantly all his followers would start ranting and raving about how garbage Steph/ Klay/ Dray are.

They'd be "overrated" overnight. Lol

Saddletramp
07-28-2016, 06:24 PM
The only thing is if Lebron went to the Warriors instantly all his followers would start ranting and raving about how garbage Steph/ Klay/ Dray are.

That would absolutely not happen and you know it. You've said some silly things but holy wow.

Unless you're joking too? Never tell with some of you #NeverLebrons

Tony_Starks
07-28-2016, 07:02 PM
That would absolutely not happen and you know it. You've said some silly things but holy wow.

Unless you're joking too? Never tell with some of you #NeverLebrons

While there would no doubt be some Lebron apologist that would actually do that, it was in fact a joke sir.

Lighten up.

Bostonjorge
07-28-2016, 07:14 PM

Nailed it

Saddletramp
07-28-2016, 07:18 PM
While there would no doubt be some Lebron apologist that would actually do that, it was in fact a joke sir.

Lighten up.

It's pretty sad when something stupid is said and people don't know if you're joking or not. That's on you, sir.

I'm lightened, man.

Bostonjorge
07-28-2016, 07:19 PM

Yup just like how the cousins rumor to Cleveland was the worst thing to ever happen to cousins. He completely fell off and became a scrub over a rumor. James effect is strong and a force of nature.

Saddletramp
07-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Yup just like how the cousins rumor to Cleveland was the worst thing to ever happen to cousins. He completely fell off and became a scrub over a rumor. James effect is strong and a force of nature.

^^^^^This kind of proves my point, Tony. LOL

Bostonjorge
07-28-2016, 07:23 PM
^^^^^This kind of proves my point, Tony. LOL

Are you saying that's not what happened?

Saddletramp
07-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Are you saying that's not what happened?

I'm saying that Tony said he was joking but knowing certain people, they'd take it as being serious.

I vaguely remember this thread about Cousins joining the Cavs from a few weeks ago (don't remember if I posted or even read it). MaybeCousins would fit, maybe he's just like Gay and Love and is a great player on a bad team but just doesn't gell as well on a contender.

IKnowHoops
07-28-2016, 09:22 PM

Naw, you called yourself one

IKnowHoops
07-28-2016, 09:35 PM

Well Lebron just out scored/re/asst/stl/blk there entire team and his own in a series. Considering its never been done before, they can't be that good. Either that or Lebron is the best player ever. Which one is it?:shrug:

JordansBulls
07-28-2016, 09:43 PM
Does anyone else believe Lebron has to get a kick out of making Gilbert squirm a little bit with these negotiations?

I certainly would. I'd keep him guessing every year.

Gilbert probably isn't concerned. It wouldn't matter if Lebron retired right now, Cavs have a title which is all Gilbert would have wanted.

IKnowHoops
07-28-2016, 09:48 PM

Lighten up.

You crazy

HOLD_THIS_L
07-28-2016, 10:04 PM
The truth hurts?

HOLD_THIS_L
07-28-2016, 10:05 PM

Reaching breh.

HOLD_THIS_L
07-28-2016, 10:06 PM

Lighten up.
Ooooopps

LA_Raiders
07-28-2016, 10:20 PM
No surprise coming from him. What do you expect from LeClown?

ewing
07-28-2016, 10:26 PM
Lebron will go to knicks imo.

no doubt. i heard Steven A say so

Tony_Starks
07-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Well Lebron just out scored/re/asst/stl/blk there entire team and his own in a series. Considering its never been done before, they can't be that good. Either that or Lebron is the best player ever. Which one is it?:shrug:

^^^^ this proves MY point Saddletramp

LOL

IKnowHoops
07-28-2016, 11:31 PM
^^^^ this proves MY point Saddletramp

LOL

Really? I for one give you more credit than to be this stupid...I trolled you much harder than I thought if you truly believed me to be serious...they won 73 games guy LMBO.

In a later post I called you crazy for really thinking Lebron fans would think GS players suck.

Can't believe how blind you are when someone uses your tricks on you.

Most likely big Tone is just trying to troll Saddle with that comment.

Please refer to post #68 if you are seriously confused.

FlashBolt
07-29-2016, 12:09 AM
Can anyone really claim lol, please is not drugged out of his mind? Cavs losing to the Knicks? LOL... As entertaining and maybe really good (if Noah/Rose are healthy), that Knicks team at best will need more to beat the Cavs. They have zero experience (Rose has practically none if you think about it, Melo is a notorious loser in the playoffs, Porzingis is too young still, Noah is the only player who has been consistent come playoff time). The answer is rather obvious that LeBron is waiting for offers on Kevin Love and his other pals he's trying to get into Cleveland. Using himself as leverage is something he should do since he spent 7 years playing with absolute garbage and ultimately, got them the ring he promised. It's probably not even a money issue as much as it is to trade pieces around.

Tony_Starks
07-29-2016, 12:11 AM
Really? I for one give you more credit than to be this stupid...I trolled you much harder than I thought if you truly believed me to be serious...they won 73 games guy LMBO.

In a later post I called you crazy for really thinking Lebron fans would think GS players suck.

Can't believe how blind you are when someone uses your tricks on you.

Most likely big Tone is just trying to troll Saddle with that comment.

Please refer to post #68 if you are seriously confused.

You do see the "LOLs" that have been flying back and forth right?

It's all sarcasm and jokes.

The part about Lebrons teammates instantaneously becoming garbage to his apologist is actually true, to the extent they would could say the MVP is garbage is exaggerated sarcasm.

Solid? Right on!

FlashBolt
07-29-2016, 12:16 AM
I don't hate "greatest" and hate it when guys act like attention seeking hoes. It not like its the first time he's done this. He did it when it went to and left the Heat. Now that he is a signing one years.....

He's signing one years because just look at the salary caps and see how many players are killing themselves for not doing what LeBron did. The only difference is LeBron has the pedigree and leverage to continue pulling off 1 year contracts. Him and a few other players (LeBron, Curry, KD, Westbrook) are probably the only other four players who would be able to pull this off. Kyrie just signed a deal two seasons ago for $16 million per. LeBron isn't an idiot and I'm pretty sure when dollar signs are involved, you are going to pull the same move. And since when is this called seeking attention? He's LeBron James. He doesn't need to do this for attention.

lol, please
07-29-2016, 04:06 AM

Key players had poor series'. That won't happen again and you know it. I hope you are ready for this next season, I mean I really do. Lebron will be humbled when he faces the Warriors and I hope you circle that date on your calendar so you can build a list of excuses when Curry again proves who #1 is. Curry will have a chip on his shoulder and losing the finals is probably the best thing for him and the team.

More-Than-Most
07-29-2016, 04:56 AM
Key players had poor series'. That won't happen again and you know it. I hope you are ready for this next season, I mean I really do. Lebron will be humbled when he faces the Warriors and I hope you circle that date on your calendar so you can build a list of excuses when Curry again proves who #1 is. Curry will have a chip on his shoulder and losing the finals is probably the best thing for him and the team.

That chip on his shoulder might be in fact so heavy that its making it extremely hard for him to shoot. It would explain all the bricks :shrug:

You might be on to something here

Saddletramp
07-29-2016, 05:07 AM
Whole lot of LMBO in here.

That's a new one but I'm literally LMBO on it.

MarkieMark48
07-29-2016, 08:19 AM
that chip on his shoulder might be in fact so heavy that its making it extremely hard for him to shoot. It would explain all the bricks :shrug:

You might be on to something here

lmao!!!!

JAZZNC
07-29-2016, 09:26 AM

So you're predicting that the team with obviously more talent is gonna win?? Way to go out on a limb. Sorry but LeBron is the much much better player between he and Curry and its not even close. The guy is amazing. Just quit hating and trolling and just admit it. I know I may as well be talking to a brick wall but whaever. You're entitled to your opinion even if you're wrong.

Vee-Rex
07-29-2016, 10:41 AM

As funny as I find this post, I have to say I applaud the direction you took. 99.9% of Dubs fans cry about missing Green/Bogut and/or Curry being "hurt" but you didn't. The trash talk is cool, so I'll one-up you.

Cavs are gonna destroy the Mega-Dubs and break that team up. :cheers:

MarkieMark48
07-29-2016, 10:42 AM

Curry might not even be #1 on his own team.

Does Vegas have an over/under on how many times he throws his mouthpiece like an upset 1 year old throwing their pacifier?

PayDaPiper
07-29-2016, 10:55 AM
Curry might not even be #1 on his own team.

Does Vegas have an over/under on how many times he throws his mouthpiece like an upset 1 year old throwing their pacifier?

Seriously, what was he so upset about, those were without question 6 clear fouls

IKnowHoops
07-29-2016, 06:13 PM
You do see the "LOLs" that have been flying back and forth right?

It's all sarcasm and jokes.

The part about Lebrons teammates instantaneously becoming garbage to his apologist is actually true, to the extent they would could say the MVP is garbage is exaggerated sarcasm.

Solid? Right on!

The thing is Saddle made a point with his quote. He wasn't being sarcastic. Some bum actually took your "sarcasm" as fact, and actually agreed with it all, even going into more detail on how
Cavs fans would indeed say GS players aren't a good supporting cast for Lebron. You answered in kind as if I was being serious too. I didn't want to let you get away with that. Saddle has a point, you on the other hand do not. Lets make that clear and then we can all be LMBO.

HOLD_THIS_L
07-29-2016, 06:33 PM
Can anyone really claim lol, please is not drugged out of his mind? Cavs losing to the Knicks? LOL... As entertaining and maybe really good (if Noah/Rose are healthy), that Knicks team at best will need more to beat the Cavs. They have zero experience (Rose has practically none if you think about it, Melo is a notorious loser in the playoffs, Porzingis is too young still, Noah is the only player who has been consistent come playoff time). The answer is rather obvious that LeBron is waiting for offers on Kevin Love and his other pals he's trying to get into Cleveland. Using himself as leverage is something he should do since he spent 7 years playing with absolute garbage and ultimately, got them the ring he promised. It's probably not even a money issue as much as it is to trade pieces around.
This is actual fact what I'm about to say. Tad off topic as well. I stopped taking LOL serious after he was asking for D!c* pics in the tap talk prosportsdaily chat.

ClevelandSpider
07-29-2016, 07:41 PM

I get what you're saying and I think it would even be better for Curry if he lost another chip, you know to really humble him and make him better in the long run.

I got bad news for you pal, the Cavs are gonna drub the dubs if they face each other in the finals next June. The most important thing KD brought to GS this summer is his experience, experience in being owned by Lebron and experience in choking away a 3-1 lead.

I can't wait to see the Cavs repeat and see both Curry and Durant leave town next summer. Gonna be so many lollz coming your way bro!!!!

ewing
07-29-2016, 08:43 PM
He's signing one years because just look at the salary caps and see how many players are killing themselves for not doing what LeBron did. The only difference is LeBron has the pedigree and leverage to continue pulling off 1 year contracts. Him and a few other players (LeBron, Curry, KD, Westbrook) are probably the only other four players who would be able to pull this off. Kyrie just signed a deal two seasons ago for $16 million per. LeBron isn't an idiot and I'm pretty sure when dollar signs are involved, you are going to pull the same move. And since when is this called seeking attention? He's LeBron James. He doesn't need to do this for attention.

First of all, i have heard nothing about players killing themselves. secondly, i don't think LeBron's ancestral line plays into this at all. thirdly, the question wasn't why is he is he signing one year deals it is why is it taking him all off season to resign? :shrug:

PS are you hold this L and IKNOWHOOPS the same person, genetic identicals, or something of the like?

IKnowHoops
07-29-2016, 09:17 PM
This is actual fact what I'm about to say. Tad off topic as well. I stopped taking LOL serious after he was asking for D!c* pics in the tap talk prosportsdaily chat.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::la ugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol, please
07-30-2016, 02:00 AM
Reported.

Saddletramp
07-30-2016, 05:50 AM
Gotta be careful around lol, narc. He'll get ya.

IKnowHoops
07-30-2016, 10:44 AM
Reported.

But did you ask for the pics? If so aren't you telling on yourself for sexual harassment? Anyway, back to...
...:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laug h::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh:

Tony_Starks
07-30-2016, 11:40 AM
D!c pics?

What kind of gayfoolery.....

( backs out of thread slowly)