Spurs
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Timberwolves

Thread lol

The West will be interesting this season in player movement. If GS comes out blowing teams out, i can see key soon to be free agents getting traded out East.

Sadds The Gr8
07-23-2016, 05:25 PM
1)GSW
----------
2)SA
3)LAC
----------
4)UTA
5)POR
----------
6)HOU
7)MEM
----------
8)MIN
9)OKC (if westbrook stays)
----------
10)DAL
11)NOP
12)DEN
----------
13)SAC
14)PHX
15)LAL

mavwar53
07-23-2016, 06:03 PM
1)Warriors
2)Grizzlies
3)Spurs
4)Blazers
5)Clippers
6)Jazz
7)T-Wolves
8)Thunder

FOXHOUND
07-23-2016, 06:31 PM
1) Golden State
2) San Antonio
3) Los Clippers

Hmm....

4) Portland
5) Memphis
6) Houston

Hmmmmmm....

7) Utah
8) Oklahoma City

\_(ツ)_/

Dade County
07-23-2016, 06:41 PM
Some GM out there needs to save AD lol

With KD move to GS, it shuts out a lot of teams that maybe could have bulit a so called contender. But now, teams like Portland, T Wolves...etc

They are just going to stay getting beat by GS for the next 5yrs; & the Spurs will always be there just in case GS catches the injury bug.

Ariza's Better
07-23-2016, 09:15 PM
GS
Spurs
Clippers
OKC
Rockets
Blazers
Jazz
Mavs

GSRaider
07-23-2016, 09:46 PM
1.Warriors
2.Spurs
3.Clippers
4.Grizzlies
5.Blazers
6.Jazz
7.Thunder
8.Timberwolves

9.Rockets
10.Pelicans

JAZZNC
07-23-2016, 11:14 PM
Warriors
Spurs
Clippers
Jazz
Portland
Memphis
Houston
Minny/Dallas

Bostonjorge
07-23-2016, 11:38 PM
From last year Memphis is adding Gasol, Conley and parsons. 2 back from injury and parsons new addition. That's a top 4 seed.

JAZZNC
07-24-2016, 12:17 AM
The Jazz are adding George Hill, Dante Exum, Alex Burks, Joe Johnson, and Boris Diaw to a team that was 10th in pt differential last year. Thats a top 4 seed.

Hawkeye15
07-25-2016, 11:45 AM
Warriors-66
Spurs-60
Clippers-54
Grizzlies-50
Utah-49
Portland-47
Thunder-44
Minnesota-44

edit-forgot Thunder. Rockets out

Hawkeye15
07-25-2016, 11:46 AM
man, remember the days where you needed to win 50 just to grab an 8 seed? The west is on the way down. The east will have like 7 teams that win in the 40's, and only 1 real threat though.

Clint Olbrock
07-25-2016, 08:09 PM
All I want to know is why in the world do the Wolves have 8 bigs on their roster?

Scoots
07-25-2016, 10:00 PM
Some GM out there needs to save AD lol

With KD move to GS, it shuts out a lot of teams that maybe could have bulit a so called contender. But now, teams like Portland, T Wolves...etc

They are just going to stay getting beat by GS for the next 5yrs; & the Spurs will always be there just in case GS catches the injury bug.

Maybe AD would like to be the Warriors new starting center? All he needs to do is use that morals clause to get out of his current deal.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 02:07 AM
Do it.

Warriors
Spurs
Trail Blazers
Rockets
Thunder
Grizzlies
Mavericks
Timberwolves

Vee-Rex
07-26-2016, 08:58 AM
Warriors
Spurs
Trail Blazers
Rockets
Thunder
Grizzlies
Mavericks
Timberwolves

No Clippers?

:laugh2:

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 10:02 AM
All I want to know is why in the world do the Wolves have 8 bigs on their roster?

The Wolves roster will look a little different to start the season. Pek is dead to us. KG may retire. Wolves insiders think changes are coming.

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Warriors-66
Spurs-60
Clippers-54
Grizzlies-50
Utah-49
Portland-47
Minnesota-44
Houston-41
I think it's highly unlikely that the Rockets only win 41 games next year. With an actual offensive system in place and some guys that actually fit what they want to do offensively, I can't imagine them not winning at least a few more games than last season. Although I do think they'll likely fall somewhere in that 6-8 range.

Warriors
Spurs
Trail Blazers
Rockets
Thunder
Grizzlies
Mavericks
Timberwolves
So the Clippers don't make the playoffs? Yeah, that's pretty insane...

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 10:54 AM
My predictions:
1. Golden State (64-66 wins)
2. San Antonio (60-62 wins)
3. LAC (57-59 wins)
4. Portland (54-56 wins)
5. Memphis (52-54 wins)
6. Houston (49-51 wins)
7. Utah (44-46 wins)
8. Dallas (42-44 wins)

Just outside, looking in:
9. Minnesota (40-42 wins)
10. New Orleans (38-40 wins)

JAZZNC
07-26-2016, 11:21 AM
My predictions:
1. Golden State (64-66 wins)
2. San Antonio (60-62 wins)
3. LAC (57-59 wins)
4. Portland (54-56 wins)
5. Memphis (52-54 wins)
6. Houston (49-51 wins)
7. Utah (44-46 wins)
8. Dallas (42-44 wins)

Just outside, looking in:
9. Minnesota (40-42 wins)
10. New Orleans (38-40 wins)

You do realize that the Jazz are adding George Hill, Exum, Burks, Joe Johnson, and Dias to a 40 win team right? Almost zero chance they only win 5 or 6 more games.

YAALREADYKNO
07-26-2016, 11:29 AM
Warriors
Spurs
Clippers
Thunder
Trailblazers
Grizzlies
Rockets
Jazz

Mavericks
Timberwolves
Pelicans
Nuggets
Suns
Kings
Lakers

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 11:33 AM
I think it's highly unlikely that the Rockets only win 41 games next year. With an actual offensive system in place and some guys that actually fit what they want to do offensively, I can't imagine them not winning at least a few more games than last season. Although I do think they'll likely fall somewhere in that 6-8 range.

I personally think the Rockets will be a bottom 5 defensive team, and a top 10 offensive team. So hovering around .500 seems right to me.

Vee-Rex
07-26-2016, 11:43 AM
You do realize that the Jazz are adding George Hill, Exum, Burks, Joe Johnson, and Dias to a 40 win team right? Almost zero chance they only win 5 or 6 more games.

It really isn't as simple as you try to make it. We're not inserting a Jazz team + Hill + Exum + Burks + JJ + Dias into last year's season.

I say this, and I think the Jazz will win 47 games. But I wouldn't be surprised if they finished at around 42.

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 12:09 PM
Exum was awful as a rookie and has accomplished nothing. Burks and Johnson are both solid rotational pieces, but both are guys I would consider below average starters at SG. And Boris Diaw is a fine rotational player, but not a guy who's going to be responsible for your team making a substantial improvement.

Hill is the only guy who significantly moves the needle for me, and he's not exactly a great playmaker offensively. As good as this team will be on the defensive side of the ball, I still think they're a well below average offensive basketball team that lacks a go-to scorer or go-to playmaker.

To say there's "almost zero chance they only win 5 or 6 more games" is naive, and frankly a little ignorant. I can say "I think the Rockets will likely win 7-9 more games than they won last season" confidently. But I wouldn't ever say "there's zero chance the Rockets don't end up with a .500 record next season." This is the NBA. There are way too many variables to predict, and we're still months away from the start of preseason. If you think there's ever "zero chance" of your team underperforming from your own expectations, you're absolutely wrong and you're going to set yourself up for a pretty major disappointment at some point.

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 12:28 PM
I personally think the Rockets will be a bottom 5 defensive team, and a top 10 offensive team. So hovering around .500 seems right to me.
Defensively, I think that's fair. But I think you're really underrating them on the offensive side of the ball. You're talking about a team that was fifth in scoring last season despite having hardly any offensive gameplan whatsoever on a nightly basis and taking 31 3-pointers a game (2nd in the league) despite shooting only 34.7 percent as a team (19th best). Then they go out and get a go who fits exactly what they want to do offensively from a coaching standpoint and two guys who fit the rotation like a glove offensively.

They may be a trainwreck on defense, but that offense is going to hum. I'd bet they put up somewhere on 108-110 points per game, and their scoring efficiency should see a nice bump.

Clint Olbrock
07-26-2016, 12:48 PM
The Wolves roster will look a little different to start the season. Pek is dead to us. KG may retire. Wolves insiders think changes are coming.

The Pek stuff makes sense because he is way down any depth chart I look at. I know KG is still deciding if he can play, even if he does he shouldn't see a lot of minutes. I guess Payne hasn't "earned" a spot in the rotation. I personally think Aldrich is overrated, maybe he's just insurance.

I just glanced at the roster and seen over half the roster was big guys, I was shocked. Cavs only carrying 4 big guys and I think most teams only carry 5 bigs.

LaLa_Land
07-26-2016, 12:49 PM
Warriors (tsk, tsk, tsk)
Spurs (Aldridge + Pau is as unguardable as the Warriors shooting)
Clippers (last chance this year)
Jazz (they're going to be good)
Trailblazers (same as Jazz)
Rockets (Harden will lead the league in scoring)
Grizzlies (could very well be in the top-4 if the Jazz or Trailblazers stumble)
Thunder (Westbrook will average close to a triple-double, this will be a historic individual season for him)

Timberwolves (very fun team to watch, Thibs will get very close to the playoffs)
Mavericks (super intrigued to see Barnes in a featured role, I think he flops)
Pelicans (my most sincere condolonces are with AD)
Nuggets (I purchased a weed-oriented hat, a play on "Nugs")
Suns (talent all over the roster, Earl Watson has to show he belongs on the sidelines)
Lakers (*sigh*)
Kings (Cousins demands trade within the first 20 games)

Tony_Starks
07-26-2016, 12:56 PM
GS
Spurs
Clippers
OKC
Portland
Rockets
Timberwolves
Grizzlies

pebloemer
07-26-2016, 01:04 PM
Warriors
Clippers
Spurs
Jazz
Grizzlies
Trailblazers
Thunder
TWolves

Rockets
Pelicans
Nuggets
Mavericks
Kings
Suns
Lakers

RLundi
07-26-2016, 01:38 PM
1. Golden State (65-17)
2. San Antonio (60-22)
3. LA Clippers (58-24)
4. Memphis (52-30)
5. Utah (46-36)
6. Portland (46-36)
7. OKC (42-40)
8. New Orleans (40-42)
9. Houston (39-43)
10. Dallas (36-46)
11. Denver (36-46)
12. Minnesota (35-47)
13. Sacramento (32-50)
14. LAL (29-53)
15. Phoenix (21-61)

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 01:43 PM
Defensively, I think that's fair. But I think you're really underrating them on the offensive side of the ball. You're talking about a team that was fifth in scoring last season despite having hardly any offensive gameplan whatsoever on a nightly basis and taking 31 3-pointers a game (2nd in the league) despite shooting only 34.7 percent as a team (19th best). Then they go out and get a go who fits exactly what they want to do offensively from a coaching standpoint and two guys who fit the rotation like a glove offensively.

They may be a trainwreck on defense, but that offense is going to hum. I'd bet they put up somewhere on 108-110 points per game, and their scoring efficiency should see a nice bump.

Possibly, we will have to see what Mike D's implemented system looks like with the tools he has. Typically there is some needed time to pick up a coach's offense with a large playbook. I am interested to see if Anderson can stay healthy and not get killed defensively, and if Gordon has anything left in the tank he can help. The west isn't the power it was 5 years ago, so it's possible that they could grab some late game wins that throw off what their suggested win totals are with great offensive sets.

At this point, I really never give too much thought to season predictions, at least until well into training camp, and you can see how guys look.

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 01:45 PM
The Pek stuff makes sense because he is way down any depth chart I look at. I know KG is still deciding if he can play, even if he does he shouldn't see a lot of minutes. I guess Payne hasn't "earned" a spot in the rotation. I personally think Aldrich is overrated, maybe he's just insurance.

I just glanced at the roster and seen over half the roster was big guys, I was shocked. Cavs only carrying 4 big guys and I think most teams only carry 5 bigs.

Payne will be gone by opening night. Aldrich actually played very well last year, he can block shots, and rebound. At his price, he is a great deal, and he is an excellent backup C. Hill we shall see, not really high on that signing at all.

I would guess we open the season with 6 bigs

ISIAH_THOMAS
07-26-2016, 02:04 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17131591/2016-summer-forecast-west-standings

1. Warriors
2.Spurs
3.Clippers
4.Blazers
5.Jazz
6.OKC
7.Grizzles
8.Rockets
9.Mavs
10.Twolves
11.Pelicans
12.Nuggets
13.Kings
14.Suns
15.Lakers

jason6692
07-26-2016, 02:22 PM
Its funny how every yr the media and this sight underestimate the mavs but your teams suck lakers spurs mavs and lebron have ran the nba over 10 years stop diarespecting a quality franchise. We missed the olayoffs once with oj mayo yeah remember him as our 2nd option ya analysis of this sport is terrible but rockets jazz are locks ? Lmao

jason6692
07-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Not to mention we have 2nd best coach in nba d will wesley barmes dirk bogut is easily 4-6 seed

HeartOfStarks
07-26-2016, 02:35 PM
I'm honestly surprised people are putting Houston in there. I don't think they're making it this year. I guess the 8th seed is a possibility for them but honestly I think they're gonna have to fight damn hard just to make that. I got:

GSW
Spurs
Clips
Grizz
Dallas
Portland
OKC
Utah

Then at bottom maybe

TWolves
Pels
Houston
Kings
Lakers
Denver
Suns

Tony_Starks
07-26-2016, 03:23 PM
I don't know about the Antoni, Haren experiment. It could either be a fun shootout to watch every night or turn out epically bad to comedic proportions.

I love additions of Gordon( always been a fan) and Anderson. Mike has his shooters, but there's a pretty gaping hole at center and the pg spot is also questionable.

It's basically in Harden you trust, not a ideal situation to be in.

Oefarmy2005
07-26-2016, 03:27 PM
It's funny to me how many people overrate the Blazers. They overachieved last year and will come down to earth.

1) Warriors - 68
2) Spurs - 63
3) Clippers - 57
4) Grizzlies - 55
5) Mavericks - 51
6) Thunder - 47
7) Jazz - 45
8) Blazers - 42

9) Rockets - 41
10) T'wolves - 41
11) Nuggets - 38
12) Pelicans - 36
13) Lakers - 33
14) Suns - 32
15) Kings - 29

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 04:02 PM
I'm honestly surprised people are putting Houston in there. I don't think they're making it this year. I guess the 8th seed is a possibility for them but honestly I think they're gonna have to fight damn hard just to make that. I got:

GSW
Spurs
Clips
Grizz
Dallas
Portland
OKC
Utah

Then at bottom maybe

TWolves
Pels
Houston
Kings
Lakers
Denver
Suns
You're crazy if you think Dallas, Utah, Minnesota AND New Orleans all finish with a better record than Houston. Before Dwight ever got to Houston and their second best player was Chandler Parsons and third best player was Omer freakin' Asik, the Rockets still won 45 games. And that was an inferior version of James Harden. This version of Harden surrounded by competent shooters is worth at least .500 basketball, and that's being pretty pessimistic.

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 04:07 PM
I don't know about the Antoni, Haren experiment. It could either be a fun shootout to watch every night or turn out epically bad to comedic proportions.

I love additions of Gordon( always been a fan) and Anderson. Mike has his shooters, but there's a pretty gaping hole at center and the pg spot is also questionable.

It's basically in Harden you trust, not a ideal situation to be in.

I wouldn't call it a "gaping hole" at center necessarily. Capela has shown a ton of potential as an athletic finisher who can thrive in the pick and roll and defend, and Nene is a very good backup off the bench. PG genuinely concerns me, but not really when Harden is on the floor. I just think they need a better backup PG than Prigioni. But I'm fine with a 3 and D type guy like Beverley next to Harden. And I think D'Antoni will give Gordon a lot of minutes off the bench as a creator, so backup PG isn't actually as thin as it might seem.

lol, please
07-26-2016, 04:18 PM
Its funny how every yr the media and this sight underestimate the mavs but your teams suck lakers spurs mavs and lebron have ran the nba over 10 years stop diarespecting a quality franchise. We missed the olayoffs once with oj mayo yeah remember him as our 2nd option ya analysis of this sport is terrible but rockets jazz are locks ? Lmao

:clap:

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 04:20 PM
I wouldn't call it a "gaping hole" at center necessarily. Capela has shown a ton of potential as an athletic finisher who can thrive in the pick and roll and defend, and Nene is a very good backup off the bench. PG genuinely concerns me, but not really when Harden is on the floor. I just think they need a better backup PG than Prigioni. But I'm fine with a 3 and D type guy like Beverley next to Harden. And I think D'Antoni will give Gordon a lot of minutes off the bench as a creator, so backup PG isn't actually as thin as it might seem.

gotta be honest, after moving away from Houston 2 years ago (first year down was 1995), I didn't watch any Rox last year. What are your thoughts on Capela?

Gordon is just so fragile, that would be my biggest worry.

tp13baby
07-26-2016, 05:35 PM
GSW-No surprise
Spurs-still a quality team
Grizzlies- If they stay healthy I think the pose the biggest threat to GS.
Clippers- I think there era has ended
Utah- This team could be scary good in 2 years
Portland-I think the 3-7 seeds are so close in terms of record
OKC- Westbrook is MVP this year
Houston-Sneak in
----
Denver-another growing year
Minny-both Minny and Denver need another year
Dallas-Just don't like their roster.
Nola-AD and the Buddy show
Suns-Young and rebuild mode
LA- not an impressive group of veterans, youth will carry that team
Sactown- Vlade Divac fired and Cousins traded mid season

mightybosstone
07-26-2016, 05:39 PM
gotta be honest, after moving away from Houston 2 years ago (first year down was 1995), I didn't watch any Rox last year. What are your thoughts on Capela?
I like him a lot. He's still a little raw, but he's crazy athletic and really does well in the pick and roll with Harden. Defensively, he's got very quick feet, which allows him to handle guards occasionally on switches. And he's very good around the rim as a shot blocker. He's a solid, but not spectacular rebounder. But his free throw shooting is a major Achilles' heel (shot 37.9 percent last season) and his foul rate is still too high (4.6 per 36 minutes).

I'm not expecting him to catch the ball in the low post and go to work or anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if he put up something like an efficient 10/10/2 next season in 28-32 minutes per game.

Gordon is just so fragile, that would be my biggest worry.
The thought has definitely crossed my mind between he and Anderson. But if they can get 60+ games plus the playoffs out of those guys, I think this has the potential to be a pretty good team. They're not going to win 60 games and play in the WCF. But they could win 50 and maybe crack the second round if they overachieve.

Hawkeye15
07-26-2016, 05:46 PM
I like him a lot. He's still a little raw, but he's crazy athletic and really does well in the pick and roll with Harden. Defensively, he's got very quick feet, which allows him to handle guards occasionally on switches. And he's very good around the rim as a shot blocker. He's a solid, but not spectacular rebounder. But his free throw shooting is a major Achilles' heel (shot 37.9 percent last season) and his foul rate is still too high (4.6 per 36 minutes).

I'm not expecting him to catch the ball in the low post and go to work or anything, but I wouldn't be shocked if he put up something like an efficient 10/10/2 next season in 28-32 minutes per game.

The thought has definitely crossed my mind between he and Anderson. But if they can get 60+ games plus the playoffs out of those guys, I think this has the potential to be a pretty good team. They're not going to win 60 games and play in the WCF. But they could win 50 and maybe crack the second round if they overachieve.

Capela looked bouncy when I watched him.

I think Anderson is a very good deal early on, but I worry that in 2 years, he is probably not much of a contributor.

In all reality, this team goes as far as Harden can take them. If Gordon can remain healthy, they have shooters, which will open up lanes for Capela and even Nene for stretches, who can flush at the rim.

I do think they will be horrible defensively, and could be bothered with depth concerns if any injuries happen.

rhino17
07-26-2016, 05:52 PM
1) Warriors
2) Spurs
3) Clippers
4) Rockets
5) Blazers
6) Grizzlies
7) Mavs
8) Jazz
12) OKC
13) Sacramento
14) Lakers
15) Phoenix

HeartOfStarks
07-26-2016, 08:25 PM
You're crazy if you think Dallas, Utah, Minnesota AND New Orleans all finish with a better record than Houston. Before Dwight ever got to Houston and their second best player was Chandler Parsons and third best player was Omer freakin' Asik, the Rockets still won 45 games. And that was an inferior version of James Harden. This version of Harden surrounded by competent shooters is worth at least .500 basketball, and that's being pretty pessimistic.

Haha well I did say I could see them as an 8 seed possibly. If they ended up in the playoffs as a low seed I wouldn't be shocked, but people putting them as a 4 seed here is surprising to me. Just difference of opinion but honestly Dallas and Utah's rosters (specifically their starters) 100% look superior to Houston's to me for this season. Even the TWolves, if they develop more, a lot of young talent in that group with Thibs etc..

The Pelicans still have AD, who, if healthy, is better than James Harden (conceding that's a big if).

I'm just speculating like anyone else here, I'm 100% sure my list will be wrong as I ain't no psychic, and again if Houston makes it I won't be completely shocked.

But I'm thinking of who's starting for them this year, and I got Beverly, Harden, Ariza, Capela, and ?? With D'Antoni coaching. Sorry not a fan of that really and I hope you're not counting on Eric Gordon for much cause dude is perpetually injured.

That said I'm counting on Derrick Rose & Noah to be healthy or we're ****ed haha, so it's not like I'm saying my team is in much better position. But we do have our pick this year for a change if all goes to ****.

We'll see what happens but that's what I was thinking when I wrote that. I'm sure you can make a counterpoint argument and you're far more familiar with that team and conference than I am, but just threw my two cents in there.

TylerSL
07-27-2016, 01:09 AM
1. Golden State Warriors 65-17
They will not chase the single-season record again as they may take games off for rest like the Spurs have done in the past to keep fresh during the grind of the regular season. That said they will hit at least 1,000 3 pointers and the combo of Steph, Durant, and Klay will hit 800+ 3's combined. They may struggle defensively at times and they are not as deep as they were, but they are a more talented team than they were a year ago. Again that won't reflect on the record but they have a better chance of winning the title next season than they did this past year.

2. San Antonio Spurs 58-24
The Spurs will have a different feel about them with Tim Duncan gone but they will still be a very dominant team. Popovich is hands down the best coach in the NBA while Kawhi Leonard is a top 5 player in the league. On top of that Aldridge will probably have a better year because he will be much more comfortable playing in the system and Pau Gasol is still a terrific player. On the downside Parker and Ginobili will probably continue to regress due to age/mileage and they lost Diaw and Boban Marjanovic. They won't be as deep as they were a year ago but they are still a force in the conference and guaranteed another 50-win season.

3. Los Angeles Clippers 55-27
The Clippers are the same team they've been for the last 5 seasons which is a 50-something win team. Chris Paul will have another great year as will Blake, and D'Andre will continue to be the really good flawed player that he is. When push comes to shove D'Andre Jordan is too flawed a player to put the Clippers over the top. They are getting older, but Doc Rivers will push to this to the end and not blow it up and this team will churn out one more really good season before losing it all next summer.

4. Portland Trail Blazers 48-34
Lillard will have another great year and their role players will keep continue to produce well. Durant leaving OKC makes the mid-tier playoff races in the West a whole lot more interesting and benefits no team in the standings more-so than the Portland Blazers. They move up to #4 almost by default.

5. Oklahoma City Thunder 47-35
But Durant leaving OKC doesn't mean they will fall off the face of the earth, far from it in fact. It's a 10 game drop off without Durant but I believe Westbrook is going to go absolutely crazy next year. The Thunder will not be trading him as they will see how far he can carry them without Durant. Oklahoma City still has good players around him as well as Oladipo, Kanter, Roberson, Payne, and Steve Adams can all play well. I'm going to predict it right now and say Russell Westbrook will probably have at least 20 triple doubles next season and I kind of think he might win MVP. I know 47 wins typically wouldn't do it, but if he goes on that kind of a run who the hell knows.

6. Memphis Grizzlies 45-37
They will be an improved team with Marc Gasol returning next year as he is still a top level center in the league today. Chandler Parsons will help some but he is EXTREMELY overpaid (like I don't even understand how anybody could offer him anything close to a max; he's a 15/5 guy). Connley is good too but they overpaid him as well. They spent A TON of money just to contend for a mid-low playoff spot for the next 2-3 years. Their long-term future is really questionable.

7. Utah Jazz 45-37
This would be a 5-game improvement from last year and would catapult them into the postseason. They have added quite a few good role players this summer (Diaw, Joe Johnson, George Hill) and it's likely that Rudy Gobert will be healthier next year (played in 61 last season). I don't think they'll improve dramatically though as some of those role players may regress from last season and I kind of worry about their ball-movement. Still, they will be a noticeably better team next season and almost a lock to make it to the playoffs.

8. Dallas Mavericks 44-38
Even with it getting more top heavy, the West is actually deeper next season than it was in 15-16. Dallas got somewhat better this summer but will be a lower seed than they were a year ago. They swapped out Parsons for Barnes, which is a wash; but they also swapped out Zaza Pachulia for Bogut, which is a slight upgrade. I see a modest 2-win improvement for Dallas and this would certainly make an entertaining first round series with the Warriors. Barnes/Bogut playing against the team that dumped them to get Durant.

9. Minnesota Timberwolves 38-44
A 9-win improvement from last season but still a ways a way from making the postseason (they would miss by 6 games) but the are #9 in the West because everyone else in the conference is just bad. Towns will make a big leap, as will Wiggins. Chicago was foolish to let Tom Thibodeau go and he will be great for the Timberwolves franchise as he will give them a true defensive identity. Kris Dunn was a great pickup for them as I believe it's time to move on from Ricky Rubio (because he's never developed an offensive game). All that said Minnesota is still a year away from competing.

10. Houston Rockets 37-45
They are going to be an embarrassing team on the defensive end of the floor and they are going to try to score 130 points a game. They will win quite a few games 118-110 but will lose many 112-94. Harden will probably score 30+ but shoot worse than .430 from the floor. Mike D'Antonio was a TERRIBLE hire, and the Rockets are not going to compete for anything while he presides over that franchise. Houston should take this season to let Harden fill up the stat sheet and trade him next summer. They will not be able to get the requisite talent needed around him to compete so they might as well sell him off and rebuild.

11. Denver Nuggets 35-47
They will modestly improve next season but they still have a ways to go themselves. This organization needs a franchise conerstone because right now they don't really have one. They have talented young players but they're not consistent and Denver doesn't really have much direction right now. I'm not even sure who their best player is. They're just stuck where they are at and will be until they can get someone who can be the face of the franchise. Is Kenneth Faried the face of that franchise?

12. New Orleans Pelicans 33-49
Unlike Denver, the Pelicans do have a franchise player, and they BADLY need to put more talent around him. There is no way they can trade Anthony Davis (you simply don't trade that kind of player unless you know you can't re-sign him) but he's all they got right now. They made a good pick getting Buddy Hield in the draft and they will need to make another good pick in the 2017 draft as well as find decent role players. That's the only way they can put a competitive team around Davis. If they don't build this up the right way AD could waste great seasons in New Orleans the way Cousins does in Sacramento.

13. Los Angeles Lakers 32-50
The Lakers are a mess but they will win many more games next year than they did in 15-16. They added Ingram, Deng, and Mozgov, and they will see improvement from D'Angelo, Randle, and Clarkson. That is six players who will at least produce at an acceptable rate next year. Again, that doesn't make them good, but they won't be a 17-65 team again. A 15-win improvement is a ton better, but not near good enough compared to the expectations of this franchise. I doubt they can get a superstar to join them next summer but they are on the right track.

14. Sacramento Kings 29-53
They don't have anyone around Cousins who can help him win next season, so they won't. They're really ****ing themselves by not trading him because he will leave once his contract expires and they will lose him for nothing. With two years left on his deal Sacramento could still get a significant haul for him but once the season starts his trade value is going decrease by the month. Cousins is going to have his 6th head coach in his 7th season next year so it's really no wonder they never win. Sad for him but every day is one day closer until his contract expires.

15. Phoenix Suns 21-61
The Suns are going to have some rough seasons ahead of them but Devin Booker was a great pick in 2015. I believe the Dragon Bender pick will not be as rewarding. I think he will be an absolute bust and he was only picked so high because of the success of Kristaps Porzingis. He's not the type of prospect that Porzingis is and he won't be anything close to that. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I'm not going to be. If they develop their young talent, and I turn out to be wrong about Bender, they could turn this around in a year or two but until then they will likely be among the leagues worst teams.

Western Conference 1st Round
#1 Golden State Warriors vs #8 Dallas Mavericks-Warriors in 5
#2 San Antonio Spurs vs. #7 Utah Jazz-Spurs in 5
#3 Los Angeles Clippers vs. #6 Memphis Grizzlies-Clippers in 6
#4 Portland Trail Blazers vs. #5 Oklahoma City Thunder-Thunder in 6

Western Conference Semi-Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #5 Oklahoma City Thunder-Warriors in 5
#2 San Antonio Spurs vs. #3 Los Angeles Clippers-Spurs in 7

Western Conference Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #2 San Antonio Spurs-Warriors in 6

Note-In my East predictions I, shockingly, predicted the Cavaliers to make to the Finals making it Cavs/Warriors 3. I'll go ahead and predict that one too.

NBA Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #1 Cleveland Cavaliers-Warriors in 7 (Yes I think Lebron takes it 7 next year)

kobe4thewinbang
07-28-2016, 03:25 AM
1. Golden State Warriors 65-17
They will not chase the single-season record again as they may take games off for rest like the Spurs have done in the past to keep fresh during the grind of the regular season. That said they will hit at least 1,000 3 pointers and the combo of Steph, Durant, and Klay will hit 800+ 3's combined. They may struggle defensively at times and they are not as deep as they were, but they are a more talented team than they were a year ago. Again that won't reflect on the record but they have a better chance of winning the title next season than they did this past year.

2. San Antonio Spurs 58-24
The Spurs will have a different feel about them with Tim Duncan gone but they will still be a very dominant team. Popovich is hands down the best coach in the NBA while Kawhi Leonard is a top 5 player in the league. On top of that Aldridge will probably have a better year because he will be much more comfortable playing in the system and Pau Gasol is still a terrific player. On the downside Parker and Ginobili will probably continue to regress due to age/mileage and they lost Diaw and Boban Marjanovic. They won't be as deep as they were a year ago but they are still a force in the conference and guaranteed another 50-win season.

3. Los Angeles Clippers 55-27
The Clippers are the same team they've been for the last 5 seasons which is a 50-something win team. Chris Paul will have another great year as will Blake, and D'Andre will continue to be the really good flawed player that he is. When push comes to shove D'Andre Jordan is too flawed a player to put the Clippers over the top. They are getting older, but Doc Rivers will push to this to the end and not blow it up and this team will churn out one more really good season before losing it all next summer.

4. Portland Trail Blazers 48-34
Lillard will have another great year and their role players will keep continue to produce well. Durant leaving OKC makes the mid-tier playoff races in the West a whole lot more interesting and benefits no team in the standings more-so than the Portland Blazers. They move up to #4 almost by default.

5. Oklahoma City Thunder 47-35
But Durant leaving OKC doesn't mean they will fall off the face of the earth, far from it in fact. It's a 10 game drop off without Durant but I believe Westbrook is going to go absolutely crazy next year. The Thunder will not be trading him as they will see how far he can carry them without Durant. Oklahoma City still has good players around him as well as Oladipo, Kanter, Roberson, Payne, and Steve Adams can all play well. I'm going to predict it right now and say Russell Westbrook will probably have at least 20 triple doubles next season and I kind of think he might win MVP. I know 47 wins typically wouldn't do it, but if he goes on that kind of a run who the hell knows.

6. Memphis Grizzlies 45-37
They will be an improved team with Marc Gasol returning next year as he is still a top level center in the league today. Chandler Parsons will help some but he is EXTREMELY overpaid (like I don't even understand how anybody could offer him anything close to a max; he's a 15/5 guy). Connley is good too but they overpaid him as well. They spent A TON of money just to contend for a mid-low playoff spot for the next 2-3 years. Their long-term future is really questionable.

7. Utah Jazz 45-37
This would be a 5-game improvement from last year and would catapult them into the postseason. They have added quite a few good role players this summer (Diaw, Joe Johnson, George Hill) and it's likely that Rudy Gobert will be healthier next year (played in 61 last season). I don't think they'll improve dramatically though as some of those role players may regress from last season and I kind of worry about their ball-movement. Still, they will be a noticeably better team next season and almost a lock to make it to the playoffs.

8. Dallas Mavericks 44-38
Even with it getting more top heavy, the West is actually deeper next season than it was in 15-16. Dallas got somewhat better this summer but will be a lower seed than they were a year ago. They swapped out Parsons for Barnes, which is a wash; but they also swapped out Zaza Pachulia for Bogut, which is a slight upgrade. I see a modest 2-win improvement for Dallas and this would certainly make an entertaining first round series with the Warriors. Barnes/Bogut playing against the team that dumped them to get Durant.

9. Minnesota Timberwolves 38-44
A 9-win improvement from last season but still a ways a way from making the postseason (they would miss by 6 games) but the are #9 in the West because everyone else in the conference is just bad. Towns will make a big leap, as will Wiggins. Chicago was foolish to let Tom Thibodeau go and he will be great for the Timberwolves franchise as he will give them a true defensive identity. Kris Dunn was a great pickup for them as I believe it's time to move on from Ricky Rubio (because he's never developed an offensive game). All that said Minnesota is still a year away from competing.

10. Houston Rockets 37-45
They are going to be an embarrassing team on the defensive end of the floor and they are going to try to score 130 points a game. They will win quite a few games 118-110 but will lose many 112-94. Harden will probably score 30+ but shoot worse than .430 from the floor. Mike D'Antonio was a TERRIBLE hire, and the Rockets are not going to compete for anything while he presides over that franchise. Houston should take this season to let Harden fill up the stat sheet and trade him next summer. They will not be able to get the requisite talent needed around him to compete so they might as well sell him off and rebuild.

11. Denver Nuggets 35-47
They will modestly improve next season but they still have a ways to go themselves. This organization needs a franchise conerstone because right now they don't really have one. They have talented young players but they're not consistent and Denver doesn't really have much direction right now. I'm not even sure who their best player is. They're just stuck where they are at and will be until they can get someone who can be the face of the franchise. Is Kenneth Faried the face of that franchise?

12. New Orleans Pelicans 33-49
Unlike Denver, the Pelicans do have a franchise player, and they BADLY need to put more talent around him. There is no way they can trade Anthony Davis (you simply don't trade that kind of player unless you know you can't re-sign him) but he's all they got right now. They made a good pick getting Buddy Hield in the draft and they will need to make another good pick in the 2017 draft as well as find decent role players. That's the only way they can put a competitive team around Davis. If they don't build this up the right way AD could waste great seasons in New Orleans the way Cousins does in Sacramento.

13. Los Angeles Lakers 32-50
The Lakers are a mess but they will win many more games next year than they did in 15-16. They added Ingram, Deng, and Mozgov, and they will see improvement from D'Angelo, Randle, and Clarkson. That is six players who will at least produce at an acceptable rate next year. Again, that doesn't make them good, but they won't be a 17-65 team again. A 15-win improvement is a ton better, but not near good enough compared to the expectations of this franchise. I doubt they can get a superstar to join them next summer but they are on the right track.

14. Sacramento Kings 29-53
They don't have anyone around Cousins who can help him win next season, so they won't. They're really ****ing themselves by not trading him because he will leave once his contract expires and they will lose him for nothing. With two years left on his deal Sacramento could still get a significant haul for him but once the season starts his trade value is going decrease by the month. Cousins is going to have his 6th head coach in his 7th season next year so it's really no wonder they never win. Sad for him but every day is one day closer until his contract expires.

15. Phoenix Suns 21-61
The Suns are going to have some rough seasons ahead of them but Devin Booker was a great pick in 2015. I believe the Dragon Bender pick will not be as rewarding. I think he will be an absolute bust and he was only picked so high because of the success of Kristaps Porzingis. He's not the type of prospect that Porzingis is and he won't be anything close to that. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but I'm not going to be. If they develop their young talent, and I turn out to be wrong about Bender, they could turn this around in a year or two but until then they will likely be among the leagues worst teams.

Western Conference 1st Round
#1 Golden State Warriors vs #8 Dallas Mavericks-Warriors in 5
#2 San Antonio Spurs vs. #7 Utah Jazz-Spurs in 5
#3 Los Angeles Clippers vs. #6 Memphis Grizzlies-Clippers in 6
#4 Portland Trail Blazers vs. #5 Oklahoma City Thunder-Thunder in 6

Western Conference Semi-Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #5 Oklahoma City Thunder-Warriors in 5
#2 San Antonio Spurs vs. #3 Los Angeles Clippers-Spurs in 7

Western Conference Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #2 San Antonio Spurs-Warriors in 6

Note-In my East predictions I, shockingly, predicted the Cavaliers to make to the Finals making it Cavs/Warriors 3. I'll go ahead and predict that one too.

NBA Finals
#1 Golden State Warriors vs. #1 Cleveland Cavaliers-Warriors in 7 (Yes I think Lebron takes it 7 next year)Dang. Great analysis. I think that all could happen. Going to read your east predictions now, ha!

TheDish87
07-28-2016, 10:15 AM
1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Thunder
4. Clippers
5. Blazers
6. Grizz
7. Pelicans
8. Jazz

Wolves
Rockets
Nuggets
Mavs
Suns
Kings
Lakers

5ass
07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17131591/2016-summer-forecast-west-standings

lol, please
07-30-2016, 01:52 AM
Capela looked bouncy when I watched him.

I think Anderson is a very good deal early on, but I worry that in 2 years, he is probably not much of a contributor.

In all reality, this team goes as far as Harden can take them. If Gordon can remain healthy, they have shooters, which will open up lanes for Capela and even Nene for stretches, who can flush at the rim.

I do think they will be horrible defensively, and could be bothered with depth concerns if any injuries happen.
He performed poorly in the playoffs iirc, but from what I saw of him in the regular season, he has the potential to be really good imo. I'd love Capela to come off the bench for the Dubs.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Bruno
07-30-2016, 05:01 AM
1. Warriors: 66-68
2. Spurs: 57-61
3. Clippers: 52-54
4. OKC: 49-51
5. Jazz: 47-49
6. Wolves: 46-48
7. Pelicans: 43-45
8. Grizzlies: 42-44
9. Blazers: 42-44
10. Rockets: 42-44

Bruno
07-30-2016, 05:09 AM
w/ a westbrook trade:

3. Clippers: 54-56
4. Jazz: 47-49
5. Wolves: 46-48
6. Pelicans: 43-45
7. Grizzlies: 43-45
8. Blazers: 43-45
9. Rockets: 42-44
10. Suns: 39-43

10. OKC: 37-41
11. Mavs: 35-37
12. Nuggets: 33-35
13. Lakers: 27-29
14. Kings: 25-28

latinofire21
07-30-2016, 09:10 AM
Anyone who has the Rockets making the playoffs please use me as your personal Bookie. I could use the extra cash in my pocket.

With that being said my top 8 are:

Warriors
Clippers
Spurs
Portland
Memphis
OKC
Dallas
Minnesota

with

Utah chasing the last spot.

jason6692
07-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Hows that analytics genuis looking in houston now lol hell be out the office soon sorry rockets fans. Lottery bound draft some1 to play with haren instead a bottom feeding 8-10 seed.

Scoots
07-30-2016, 07:42 PM
w/ a westbrook trade:

3. Clippers: 54-56
4. Jazz: 47-49
5. Wolves: 46-48
6. Pelicans: 43-45
7. Grizzlies: 43-45
8. Blazers: 43-45
9. Rockets: 42-44
10. Suns: 39-43

10. OKC: 37-41
11. Mavs: 35-37
12. Nuggets: 33-35
13. Lakers: 27-29
14. Kings: 25-28

Top 10 make the playoffs? And 2 #10 teams. And Westbrook was traded to the Lakers (most likely) and they got 27 wins?

Bruno
07-30-2016, 08:06 PM
Top 10 make the playoffs?
right but these ten would be my guess for who's in the running. Because I gave most team a three game window, it would be possible for the teams that I listed #9 and #10 to squeeze in if the 7-8 hit the low end of my projections. I have 7-10 all clustered together, I think well see a dog fight for the 7 and 8 spot in early April.

And 2 #10 teams.
Typo, I meant to list OKC as #11, after a Westbrook trade.

And Westbrook was traded to the Lakers (most likely) and they got 27 wins?

it could be a little high.

Westbrook would propel them to at least 35 wins.

HOLD_THIS_L
07-30-2016, 09:29 PM
Spurs
Warriors
Clippers
Grizz
Blazers
Dallas
Huston
OKC

Best list yet.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

jerellh528
07-30-2016, 11:51 PM
1. Gs
2. SAS
3. Clips
4. Port
5. Mem
6. Utah
7. OKC
8. Minny
9. Pels
10. Dallas
11. Hou
12. Sac
13. Lakers
14. Suns
15. Nugs

lol, please
07-31-2016, 02:51 AM
1. Gs
2. SAS
3. Clips
4. Port
5. Mem
6. Utah
7. OKC
8. Minny
9. Pels
10. Dallas
11. Hou
12. Sac
13. Lakers
14. Suns
15. Nugs
Houston too low, Pelicans too high.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

DanG
07-31-2016, 05:12 AM
1. Warriors 67
2. Clippers 57
3. Spurs 56
4. Blazers 49
5. OKC 47
6. Rockets 47
7. Jazz 45
8. Grizzlies 44
9. Timberwolves 39
10. Mavericks 38
11. New Orleans 36
12. Kings 35
13. Nuggets 34
14. Suns 29
15. Lakers 28

DR_1
07-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Southwest
1) Spurs
2) Grizzlies
3) Mavs
4) Rockets
5) Pelicans

Northwest
1) Blazers
2) Thunder
3) Jazz
4) Wolves
5) Nuggets

Pacific
1) Warriors
2) Clippers
3) Kings
4) Suns
5) Lakers

Overall
1) Warriors
2) Spurs

3) Clippers
4) Grizzlies
5) Blazers

6) Thunder

7) Jazz
8) Wolves
9) Mavs

10) Rockets

11) Kings
12) Suns

13) Pelicans

14) Lakers
15) Nuggets

Ranked by tiers. 7-9 was the hardest to rank, as I really like the moves Dallas, Utah, and Minnesota made this offseason, but they all have significant flaws (Jazz - how well will they play together? Wolves - are they too young? Mavs - can they stay healthy?). Houston would be up there with them if they had a better offseason, but they lost their best defender and brought D'Antoni, whose reputation for focusing offense-first is well-known. That team is gonna be really fun to watch offensively though.

mightybosstone
08-01-2016, 08:58 AM
Hows that analytics genuis looking in houston now lol hell be out the office soon sorry rockets fans. Lottery bound draft some1 to play with haren instead a bottom feeding 8-10 seed.

Looking pretty good compared to a team clinging to its well-past-his-prime superstar by giving a max contract to another team's fifth best player, trading for an oft-injured center and re-signing the same washed up PG. At least the Rockets will have Harden in a few years. Dallas will be sitting there with a maxed out Harrison Barnes and a whole bunch of nothing. That Mavericks roster is a smorgasbord of washed-ups, has-beens and never-wases.

mightybosstone
08-01-2016, 09:00 AM
All the posters picking the Timberwolves to make the playoffs are making a massive leap of faith, by the way. They'd have to at least finish .500 to make the postseason, and that would require winning 13 more games than they did last season. Does adding Thibodeau and the natural progression of those young players account for 13 wins? It's possible, but incredibly unlikely.

Hawkeye15
08-01-2016, 11:13 AM
All the posters picking the Timberwolves to make the playoffs are making a massive leap of faith, by the way. They'd have to at least finish .500 to make the postseason, and that would require winning 13 more games than they did last season. Does adding Thibodeau and the natural progression of those young players account for 13 wins? It's possible, but incredibly unlikely.

They won 13 more games than the previous year last year. But yes, it's a leap of faith. I personally think I may be reaching, it could take a solid year to really get everything Thib's implements. But, I also feel that Rubio will have a career year with all these weapons around him, and consistency in the roster (meaning not much turnover).

I think Towns is going to be a top 10-15 player as soon as this year though, and I expect Wiggins to thrive under Thib's. 40 wins is the over/under right now on them I would guess. But I would be by 2017-18 season, we are looking at a 50 win team. By the following year, a real contender.

Tony_Starks
08-01-2016, 11:46 AM

With Tibbs at the helm and the young crew improving 13 additional wins isn't really a huge stretch. Especially when you get a load of Dunn, he's legit.

Should be a nice turnaround season for the Wolves, probably to both the Rockets and Mavericks detriment.

Hawkeye15
08-01-2016, 01:52 PM
With Tibbs at the helm and the young crew improving 13 additional wins isn't really a huge stretch. Especially when you get a load of Dunn, he's legit.

Should be a nice turnaround season for the Wolves, probably to both the Rockets and Mavericks detriment.

I don't think Dunn starts anytime soon. Rubio makes nothing now compared to the going rate for a starting PG. No sense in trading him until Dunn proves he can take the role away. But I think Rubio will look really good this year, he was weapons finally. He has always been a pass first PG. Who the hell outside Love has he ever had to pass to?

Tony_Starks
08-01-2016, 02:42 PM
I don't think Dunn starts anytime soon. Rubio makes nothing now compared to the going rate for a starting PG. No sense in trading him until Dunn proves he can take the role away. But I think Rubio will look really good this year, he was weapons finally. He has always been a pass first PG. Who the hell outside Love has he ever had to pass to?

Dunn may not start but trust me he will see plenty of playing time this year.

Thibbs is a smart dude he'll recognize that he has serious game right away and carve him out some minutes, even if it's playing tandem with Rubio.

latinofire21
08-01-2016, 03:54 PM
I don't think ts a leap of faith at all for the t wolves to make the playoffs. I would be disappointed if they didn't to be honest. Incredible coach to get them going defensively. Towns is legit. Very little roster turnover and I am high on Dunn. I think thise games they lost down the stretch last season will be the difference this season in making the playoffs. Yes Houston will have harden in a couple years and Dallas will have Harrison Barnes but in a general standpoint of recruiting the players like Cuban a lot. It may not have translated in recent acquisitions but his management style is more conducive to fielding a strong team than mr money ball over in Houston. No one generally runs to play in Houston and I don't think any superstar is saying sign me up to play alongside a chucker like harden. I think Dallas has a bright future.

Hawkeye15
08-01-2016, 04:48 PM
Dunn may not start but trust me he will see plenty of playing time this year.

Thibbs is a smart dude he'll recognize that he has serious game right away and carve him out some minutes, even if it's playing tandem with Rubio.

oh he will. I think you can easily pair them together for stretches actually. He will see plenty of playing time if he ca stay out of foul trouble and mind his turnovers

mavwar53
08-01-2016, 05:38 PM

Warriors went from 51 to 67 when Kerr cam in. Wolves have so much young talent their player progression might have been able to get the 13 more wins, but Thibs could improve that even more. 13 game increase is the minimum I see unless there is a major injury.

flea
08-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Warriors are a nice bad guy now. It's funny how easy to hate they have become.

- Curry: annoying showboater with a weak little body, goofy grin, and all sorts of stupid hand signals every time to show he has just made a 3, even though he's already set the record twice so it's not like they're the first 3s he's ever made.

- Klay: kind of punchable but honestly he's my favorite of them. Good classic SG game, plays hard defensively, and can even drive and post with the best guards in the league. He'll probably be underrated but he's probably got the highest IQ game of the lot, and they'd all be a lot worse without him.

- Iggy: earns his mini-Lebron title with his whininess, kind of dicked out on a couple teams too but I still kind of like him because he's such a good all-around player.

- Durant: shook. We all questioned his competitiveness for years, well we have no more questions now as he has answered them. He has no competitiveness. Most everyone but Warriors fans lost all respect, and he doesn't even have the goodwill of a guy like Lebron when he dicked over a couple teams.

- Draymond: dirty, a weirdo, and the type of guy who accidentally does things like posting his dick on social media. Puzzling person. Still like his play but if Stephanie is the punchable face of this group of heels, he's the hairy butthole of the group.

I guess at least Bogut is gone? Zaza is hard to hate. Still, they're the unfortunate favorites.

Warriors
Spurs
Clippers
Griz
Thunder
Blazers
Pels
Jazz
-----
Mavs
Rockets
T Wolves
Nuggets
Kings
Lakers
Suns

HOLD_THIS_L
08-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Warriors are a nice bad guy now. It's funny how easy to hate they have become.

- Curry: annoying showboater with a weak little body, goofy grin, and all sorts of stupid hand signals every time to show he has just made a 3, even though he's already set the record twice so it's not like they're the first 3s he's ever made.

- Klay: kind of punchable but honestly he's my favorite of them. Good classic SG game, plays hard defensively, and can even drive and post with the best guards in the league. He'll probably be underrated but he's probably got the highest IQ game of the lot, and they'd all be a lot worse without him.

- Iggy: earns his mini-Lebron title with his whininess, kind of dicked out on a couple teams too but I still kind of like him because he's such a good all-around player.

- Durant: shook. We all questioned his competitiveness for years, well we have no more questions now as he has answered them. He has no competitiveness. Most everyone but Warriors fans lost all respect, and he doesn't even have the goodwill of a guy like Lebron when he dicked over a couple teams.

- Draymond: dirty, a weirdo, and the type of guy who accidentally does things like posting his dick on social media. Puzzling person. Still like his play but if Stephanie is the punchable face of this group of heels, he's the hairy butthole of the group.

I guess at least Bogut is gone? Zaza is hard to hate. Still, they're the unfortunate favorites.

Warriors
Spurs
Clippers
Griz
Thunder
Blazers
Pels
Jazz
-----
Mavs
Rockets
T Wolves
Nuggets
Kings
Lakers
Suns
You must had that Russell kid on you're team.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
08-02-2016, 08:51 PM
I don't think ts a leap of faith at all for the t wolves to make the playoffs. I would be disappointed if they didn't to be honest. Incredible coach to get them going defensively. Towns is legit. Very little roster turnover and I am high on Dunn. I think thise games they lost down the stretch last season will be the difference this season in making the playoffs. Yes Houston will have harden in a couple years and Dallas will have Harrison Barnes but in a general standpoint of recruiting the players like Cuban a lot. It may not have translated in recent acquisitions but his management style is more conducive to fielding a strong team than mr money ball over in Houston. No one generally runs to play in Houston and I don't think any superstar is saying sign me up to play alongside a chucker like harden. I think Dallas has a bright future.

Just off the top of my head, the Rockets paid reasonable deals to Ariza, Gordon and to keep Beverley (and while I think Anderson might be pricey, there was talk that that was his price so I assume other teams were interested and he chose Houston) and the free agent prize of a few years ago signed with them (unfortunately Dwight didn't work out).

The Mavs, on the other hand, couldn't keep their target last year to commit after he verbally committed, had to overpay for Matthews, and then pay him more so he didn't bolt after DJ scurried off, and had to overpay for Barnes when he wasn't going to be retained.

Meanwhile, they also overpaid for Parsons a few years back (which I said at the time that Cuban probably instantly regretted ****ing with Morey as soon as Morey signed Ariza for almost half less money a year) and Cuban didn't think twice about wanting to give Parsons anymore money when Parsons declined his player option. They traded a ransom for Rondo and immediately let him walk along with Ellis and couldn't hold on to past their prime) big men who signed elsewhere for cheap (Lee and STAT). They have a lot of adequate PGs, but nothing great and they can't draft for ****.

Saddletramp
08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
As for my list I'll go

GSW
SAS
LAC

Mem
Portland

OKC
Rockets
T Wolves (I wouldn't be surprised to see the Wolves and Jazz flipped)
--------
Jazz
Dallas
Pels
Nuggets

Kings
Lakers
Suns

ldawg
08-02-2016, 09:37 PM
GSW
LAC
SAS
Portland
Mem
Rockets
Jazz
T Wolves (I wouldn't be surprised to see the Wolves and Jazz flipped)
--------
OKC
Dallas
Pels
Lakers
Nuggets
Suns
Kings

Sanjay
01-20-2017, 01:51 AM
Do it.

1. Warriors