Draymond Green
DeAndre Jordan

Team Blue

Kyle Lowry
Klay Thompson
Jimmy Butler
Carmelo Anthony
DeMarcus Cousins

This is what I saw them running during day 2. Team White also went to lineups where DeMar DeRozan replaced Kyrie Irving while Team Blue went to lineups where Harrison Barnes replaced Cousins. Talk about positionless basketball lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFip3o3_pBM

Scoots
07-23-2016, 02:48 PM
Supposedly Klay and KD are locks to start but nobody else is.

Vee-Rex
07-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Draymond and KD look like they've been playing together since kindergarten. GS is gonna be so scary, man.

FOXHOUND
07-23-2016, 04:02 PM
Supposedly Klay and KD are locks to start but nobody else is.

Last nights starting five vs Argentina was,

Kyrie Irving
Klay Thompson
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony
DeMarcus Cousins

Irving, Anthony and Durant were the only three players to play 20+ minutes. Cousins and Klay had almost equal minute shares with Jordan and George. This feels like a really good lineup but we'll see if there's any changes tomorrow. I like George in the role that Melo used to be in, super scoring 6th man. He had 18 points in 16 minutes lol.

FOXHOUND
07-23-2016, 04:06 PM
Draymond and KD look like they've been playing together since kindergarten. GS is gonna be so scary, man.

:crying:

I think what makes them so much more scary over Miami's LeBron, Wade and Bosh teams is their mindset. Not to say that the Miami guys were selfish or anything, but I could actually see this GS team playing Olympic style basketball in the NBA. Oh, tonight Klay is going to only score 10? Curry the next? Durant? I can see them doing that and not caring all that much. I still think Curry and Durant will be putting up plenty big numbers though.

Tony_Starks
07-23-2016, 08:58 PM
Melo looks like he's still got it. Will be interesting to see if he has a resurgence this season with some legit help around him. I really like New York as a sleeper.

Kyrie is his usual self out there, just breaking defenders down!