PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo Anthony or Dwyane Wade - Better player currently?

JordansBulls
07-18-2016, 08:22 PM
Looking at the numbers seems they are kinda even the past few seasons.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2015&p1=anthoca01&y2=2015&p2=wadedw01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&y1=2016&p1=anthoca01&y2=2016&p2=wadedw01&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

meloman1592
07-18-2016, 08:47 PM
This is about to get ugly

WaDe03
07-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Wade but both have a lot more left in the tank than people think. They'll be teammates in the next year or 2 anyways.

AllBall
07-18-2016, 11:00 PM
The only stats that matter: playoffs.

Wade

Chrisclover
07-19-2016, 12:04 AM
The only stats that matter: playoffs.

Wade
It is just interesting that he has achieved nothing in the playoffs so far. Actually he doesn't care. All he wants is just money.

FlashBolt
07-19-2016, 03:07 AM
I'd rather have Melo. His scoring will always make him lethal.

tredigs
07-19-2016, 05:53 AM
It's been close recently, but Melo is who I'd rather have. His game lends itself well to age and he's 2 or 3 years younger than Wade as is.

More-Than-Most
07-19-2016, 06:15 AM
I really wish the votes were public so i could see how many bulls fans vote wade... Its melo.... Like tre said it might be close recently but Melo has had alot less around him to work with than what wade has had on top of being several years younger and still a much much better offensive player.

Again give me the guy who just put up 22/8/4 with less turnovers and an actual 3 point shot with little to no PG help around him.

IndyRealist
07-19-2016, 08:17 AM
I feel like Melo is coasting on a bad team, where Wade is giving 100% of what he has left. Melo.

eso
07-19-2016, 08:22 AM
Melo, the answer is Melo.

DanG
07-19-2016, 08:46 AM
Melo

archdevil84
07-19-2016, 08:55 AM
reg season: melo
playoffs: wade

xxplayerxx23
07-19-2016, 10:36 AM
I feel like Melo is coasting on a bad team, where Wade is giving 100% of what he has left. Melo.

This times 100. You'll see a more focused melo this year.

-Kobe24-TJ19-
07-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Melo cant even make the playoffs

easily wade

xxplayerxx23
07-19-2016, 10:37 AM
melo now for sure.

beerman28
07-19-2016, 11:22 AM
Wade hands down... Melo is fat and lazy

Chronz
07-19-2016, 11:23 AM
My initial reaction is to say Wade, easily. He made the playoffs and had a brilliant run whereas Melo is declining and losing. Then you think about the strides Melo has made with his passing game and you have to ask yourself what kind of team do you want.

I dont think either is a #1 guy anymore and if you want either to be your 2nd banana, wouldn't you want the guy who doesn't need the ball as much to produce?

Like if we paired these 2 with Bron, whos game do you see suffering more? How many franchise players would do better with Wade? Should be interesting to see how these guys mesh with their Bulls teammates, they are in more comparable situations this year.

nycericanguy
07-19-2016, 11:40 AM
I saw a pretty shocking stat about how much better MIA was last year with Wade off the court.

they got outscored with Wade on the court, but were borderline dominant with him OFF the court (+4.9 per 100).

I take Wade in a playoff series for sure, but Melo is the better player now and probably going forward. I think we'll see a much more efficient Melo next year now that he has a PG and a good cast.

WaDe03
07-19-2016, 11:52 AM
Wades passing game is head and shoulders better than Melos and Melo has never showed he can pair well with another superstar. Also people using the argument that Melo had better numbers while playing for a worse team, that doesn't make much sense. Aren't you supposed to put up better numbers if you have to do it all? Kind of like when Wade had to do it all against the Raptors in the playoffs where he played at a far higher level than we've seen Melo play in awhile. Melo hasn't been able to take his team to the playoffs for the last 3 years.

FlashBolt
07-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Wades passing game is head and shoulders better than Melos and Melo has never showed he can pair well with another superstar. Also people using the argument that Melo had better numbers while playing for a worse team, that doesn't make much sense. Aren't you supposed to put up better numbers if you have to do it all? Kind of like when Wade had to do it all against the Raptors in the playoffs where he played at a far higher level than we've seen Melo play in awhile. Melo hasn't been able to take his team to the playoffs for the last 3 years.

Melo hasn't been in the playoffs because his team is rebuilding. Heat just lost LeBron two seasons ago, missed the playoffs for one season and then the other, they clearly had a better team than what Melo had. I'd rather have Melo just because he's younger, his game meshes better with age, he's an improved passer/defender, and he finally has a team that compliments his game. I think we're going to see Melo establish himself into a better player this season outside of scoring. As for Wade, he's hitting 35 as a SG with a history of injuries and he can't shoot. Every season he plays will be different from now on.

nycericanguy
07-19-2016, 12:12 PM

when has Melo even had the chance to pair with another superstar? I guess the closest was Iverson for 1 year, and that year Melo averaged over 25/7/3 and shot almost 50% from the field.

FlashBolt
07-19-2016, 12:35 PM
when has Melo even had the chance to pair with another superstar? I guess the closest was Iverson for 1 year, and that year Melo averaged over 25/7/3 and shot almost 50% from the field.

And don't forget that when Wade was paired up with LeBron, LeBron pretty much pushed Wade when he was on his wheelchair. It makes zero sense to say Melo has never showed he can pair well with another superstar when he was never given an opportunity to do so other than that lone season with Iverson. He hasn't had a superstar on his team since then.. unless you consider Amare elite or whatever. I think what he is confusing is that Wade is a 1st option player in his prime whereas Carmelo is more of a 2nd option type of guy. Wade was better at his prime but right now, I think Carmelo just has a better aged game. Kinda like how Paul Pierce has aged and still was a very solid player down the line.

IndyRealist
07-19-2016, 12:42 PM
So out of the comments, ignoring Bulls/Heat/Knicks fans, I see one person picking Wade, and one other leaning that way. All of the other nonpartisan votes picked Melo, 6-2.

Chronz
07-19-2016, 01:04 PM
I dont like any rating system where Iverson is a superstar and Chauncey is not. Chauncey is the best player Melo ever played with and the 2 were excellent together.

KnicksorBust
07-19-2016, 01:06 PM
Rose-Wade-Lee-KP-Noah
Rose-Lee-Melo-KP-Noah

Rondo-Wade-Butler-Taj-Lopez
Rondo-Butler-Melo-Taj-Lopez

I think both lineups are better with Melo.

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-19-2016, 01:13 PM
Wade... more efficient and better defensively

Vee-Rex
07-19-2016, 01:14 PM
Going with Melo. I really like what he did with his game this past year.

nycericanguy
07-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Wade... more efficient and better defensively

Melo had a 53% TS last year, Wade 51%... so who was really more efficient? Wade just shoots a higher overall % because he rarely attempts three's.

Melo had a +5.4 on/off rating last year, Wade -4.9

Don't really think you can say Wade is more efficient or better on D.

MassoDio
07-19-2016, 01:43 PM
I'm a Bulls fan and I say Melo.

Melo has a game that will age much better, and he is younger. DWade's D is slipping, even when he decides he wants to play defense. He is still a better defender than Melo, but he doesn't (Or can't) put the type of effort into defense, consistently, to make it a significant strength over Melo. However, if and when he DOES put in maximum effort on defense...he is still much better than Melo on that end of the court.

Offensively, Wade cannot play like he used to. He is still really good in spurts, and could be better than Melo in the playoffs. Wade's game has always been predicated on his athleticism and BBIQ. The IQ is still there, but the athleticism is fading. He does not shoot the ball well. (I know he shot it well in the playoffs last year, but that will not be the case over the course of an entire season.) Melo is more suited to today's rules and style of play, and as long as the rules stay the same and cater extremely to the offensive players and more specifically perimeter shooters, Melo will continue to be valuable.

Melo has also improved his decision making, passing, and playing off the ball. (He has always played well off the ball, but he has become smarter off the ball.)

So overall, I think Melo is the better player now. But I am still appreciative of Wade going to the Bulls. I think it will be exciting and fun to watch at times.

(Also, if we were talking about better fit with the Bulls, it would be even more heavy in Melo's favor. Melo with Rondo and Butler would be a better fit than Wade with Rondo and Butler.)

TylerSL
07-19-2016, 02:02 PM
Wade. Their numbers are similar but Wade gets a lot better in the final 5 minutes of ball games. Wade's stats increase exponentially in the clutch. Plus he moves off the ball and is a much better overall teammate.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Melo cant even make the playoffs

easily wade

What city does this "Melo" team play in? :\

AIMelo=KillaDUO
07-19-2016, 02:50 PM

They've averaged similar assist numbers over the last few years. No, as much as youd like to believe Wade's passing game is "head and shoulders" above Carmelo. You're wrong. Wade is better at passing, but not head and shoulders.

"Melo has proven he can't pair well with superstars." Your second dumb comment in as many sentences. Carmelo played with Allen Iverson, and they lead the Nuggets to their best record in franchise history at the time. Allen Iverson had the highest efficiency rating his in career. Carmelo also had his highest efficiency rating of his career. Carmelo averaged 28.9 PPG, 3.8 APG, and 6 RPG, while shooting the 2nd highest FG% of his career. Iverson averaged, 24.8 PPG while dishing 7.2 assists a night, and shooting the 3rd highest FG% of his career.. This stat however, since I can tell you're trying to reach, may have a little asterisk, since Melo served a suspension while Iverson had already begun to play for the Nuggets. The following year, they played an entire season together. Leading the Nuggets to 50 wins. Small stat for you. Wade hasn't won 50 games without LeBron, or Shaq. Even more recently, Melo played with Jason Kidd, Rasheed Wallace, Amare Stoudemire, all who at one point were stars. Lead the Knicks to 54 wins. Averaging 28.7 PPG, and 7 RPG, while playing insanely efficiently. Finishing 3rd in MVP voting. So, respectufully... WTF are you talkin about, when you say Carmelo cannot play with superstars? :\

CHANGO
07-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Wade.

WaDe03
07-19-2016, 07:14 PM
"Who is the better player currently." Lack of reading comprehension is a major problem with this forum. The LeBron pushed wade through the playoffs on a wheelchair is a hilarious and very ignorant comment. Coming from Flashbolt is no surprise, especially when he takes every chance he can to boost LeBrons rep by ******** on Wade. Anyways LeBron didn't show up in 2011 and Wade didmt show up in 2014. As they were for completely different reasons, LeBron choking and Wade visibly injured unlike Curry who everyone likes to give a pass, but we'll just leave it at that between those 2. Idk what more you want from your 2nd guy in Wade in 2012 and 2013 (also visibly injured this year). This is starting to become a very overblown false narrative. Wade played really well in 2012 as a 2nd option, had multiple games where he carried the load and I thought played really well in 2013 where I believe he averaged 20-5-5 in the finals and was huge the last 4 games of that series but let's once again not give this man the credit he deserves!

WaDe03
07-19-2016, 07:17 PM
They've averaged similar assist numbers over the last few years. No, as much as youd like to believe Wade's passing game is "head and shoulders" above Carmelo. You're wrong. Wade is better at passing, but not head and shoulders.

"Melo has proven he can't pair well with superstars." Your second dumb comment in as many sentences. Carmelo played with Allen Iverson, and they lead the Nuggets to their best record in franchise history at the time. Allen Iverson had the highest efficiency rating his in career. Carmelo also had his highest efficiency rating of his career. Carmelo averaged 28.9 PPG, 3.8 APG, and 6 RPG, while shooting the 2nd highest FG% of his career. Iverson averaged, 24.8 PPG while dishing 7.2 assists a night, and shooting the 3rd highest FG% of his career.. This stat however, since I can tell you're trying to reach, may have a little asterisk, since Melo served a suspension while Iverson had already begun to play for the Nuggets. The following year, they played an entire season together. Leading the Nuggets to 50 wins. Small stat for you. Wade hasn't won 50 games without LeBron, or Shaq. Even more recently, Melo played with Jason Kidd, Rasheed Wallace, Amare Stoudemire, all who at one point were stars. Lead the Knicks to 54 wins. Averaging 28.7 PPG, and 7 RPG, while playing insanely efficiently. Finishing 3rd in MVP voting. So, respectufully... WTF are you talkin about, when you say Carmelo cannot play with superstars? :\

If you're going to quote me and try to say something is a dumb comment at least quote exactly what I said. He has not proven he can do anything with another superstar on his team. What has Carmelo won in his career? Wade and LeBron won 2 titles together so it's dumb to say Melo would play better because you think it may boost your argument a little when there are no facts to prove that he would. I'm not saying you said it but someone mentioned it.

WaDe03
07-19-2016, 07:24 PM
Also lets not act like the Heay didn't have something like 30 different starting lineups the year they didn't make he playoffs and had multiple crucial injuries and only missed the playoffs by a game or 2.

WaDe03
07-19-2016, 07:46 PM
Forgot to mention the assists, they averaged near the same but Wade averaged mo

lol, please
07-19-2016, 08:38 PM
Wade but both have a lot more left in the tank than people think. They'll be teammates in the next year or 2 anyways.

I agree that Wade has more in the tank than people think, and is underrated on here at this point in his career. That said, I would say Melo is better, he's just never had the supporting cast to truly be able to contend.

ball4reel
07-19-2016, 08:38 PM
At this point in the carriers, I will take the shooter over the slasher

naps
07-20-2016, 02:46 AM
At this point or any point in their respective careers, I take Wade over Melo without a blink of an eye. It's not close at all. Wade showed in these playoffs he is still one of the top players on the planet who can put his team on his back and win games singlehandedly throughout a series. Pretty ****ing big deal. There are myriad of other reasons as well.

Chronz
07-20-2016, 09:59 AM
Also lets not act like the Heay didn't have something like 30 different starting lineups the year they didn't make he playoffs and had multiple crucial injuries and only missed the playoffs by a game or 2.

I consider those a bonus, certainly better than not getting anything to offset Brons departure. The fact that they found players as productive as Whiteside and Dragic yet still failed to have a better season than the likes of Indiana is sad.

I dont care what excuses you make, I've seen Bron overcome them. Had he been around and those injuries still happen and lets Wade went to Cleveland, there is no way they aren't fighting for HCA. Thats all people get at, we know the injuries, they dont offset the failure of a season. At least if you want to cling to the idea that Wade is a superstar.

Chronz
07-20-2016, 10:49 AM
At this point or any point in their respective careers, I take Wade over Melo without a blink of an eye. It's not close at all. Wade showed in these playoffs he is still one of the top players on the planet who can put his team on his back and win games singlehandedly throughout a series. Pretty ****ing big deal. There are myriad of other reasons as well.

But how do we know if Melo can do that or not if hes not getting the chance to play in the post season?

Chronz
07-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Rose-Wade-Lee-KP-Noah
Rose-Lee-Melo-KP-Noah

Rondo-Wade-Butler-Taj-Lopez
Rondo-Butler-Melo-Taj-Lopez

I think both lineups are better with Melo.

You're prolly right, we'll see if Wade shocks the world.

SteBO
07-20-2016, 11:07 AM
I'd take Wade over 'Melo any day of the week, but seeing as this is about who's better today you could convince me the other way, which isn't saying anything. 'Melo is a good few years younger is a better shooter. At this point, he'd better be the superior player.

GiantsSwaGG
07-20-2016, 11:52 AM
Coming from a Knicks fan id take Melo. Outside the fact I hate Melo and that will never change, I rather have Wade because he's more efficient, better passer and more clutch.

xxplayerxx23
07-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Heat and bulls fans - Wade
90% of other fans - Melo

Jets012
07-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Both are pretty overrated and useless as a #1 option. Depends on the team.

I'd probably go with Melo on the majority of teams though. Wade can't shoot at all which kills his game. Melo doesn't and has never impacted the game the way his volume stats indicate, but I give him the slight nod.

naps
07-20-2016, 02:36 PM
But how do we know if Melo can do that or not if hes not getting the chance to play in the post season?

Exactly. You go with what you know. With the proven commodity.They both declined and past their primes. But Wade is still a top notch superstar in the postseason as we have witnessed couple of months ago. With Melo, no one knows how his declined version will show up in the playoffs.

naps
07-20-2016, 02:42 PM
And this Wade cant shoot at all thing is so ****ing overblown. Since when 3 point shooting became everything and midrange game means nothing? I see Wade take over games from midrange with smart shot selections religiously in the biggest moments of the game.

jerellh528
07-20-2016, 03:12 PM
Carmelo, but that's not saying a ton.

McAllen Tx
07-20-2016, 04:37 PM
If they played 1 on 1 I would take Melo.

If it's to add to a team I would take Wade.

They're both past their primes but I don't think Melo accepts it. He thinks he's still a #1 option but he's clearly not.

Wade IMO is way more willing to self sacrifice if it's better for the team.

Bron > Kobe
07-20-2016, 05:06 PM
I dont like any rating system where Iverson is a superstar and Chauncey is not. Chauncey is the best player Melo ever played with and the 2 were excellent together.
So you're telling us that you feel Chauncey Billups is better than Iverson?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Bron > Kobe
07-20-2016, 05:07 PM
Both are pretty overrated and useless as a #1 option. Depends on the team.

I'd probably go with Melo on the majority of teams though. Wade can't shoot at all which kills his game. Melo doesn't and has never impacted the game the way his volume stats indicate, but I give him the slight nod.
You think Wade is useless as the number one option even though he won a ring as the number option?

naps
07-20-2016, 05:28 PM

Yes he has unfair bias against Iverson and Jordan like worship for T-Mac.

Bron > Kobe
07-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Yes he has unfair bias against Iverson and Jordan like worship for T-Mac.
I hope he's just talking about Denver nuggets Billups and A.I. Even then I don't know.

uprightciti
07-20-2016, 05:57 PM
Melo is better than Wade this is silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CardinalRed24
07-20-2016, 05:59 PM
There's MANY guys I'd take over Wade at this point. Have nothing against him, just don't think his body will hold up for much longer.

Give me Melo

Lakers + Giants
07-20-2016, 06:53 PM
Melo easily.

rex.reyesiii
07-20-2016, 10:20 PM
Based on 2015-2016 Shaqtin' A Fool performance... I think Melo's were funnier. ;D

Wade only have the Dragon to blame for one of his..

Seriously though. I always thought Melo was the better player back then but right now? I think Wade aged well. Melo seems to fade in crucial times as always.

AllBall
07-20-2016, 11:13 PM

So we're just going to pretend like Melo has never been in the playoffs and in his prime? :rolleyes:

WaDe03
07-20-2016, 11:27 PM
Based on 2015-2016 Shaqtin' A Fool performance... I think Melo's were funnier. ;D

Wade only have the Dragon to blame for one of his..

Seriously though. I always thought Melo was the better player back then but right now? I think Wade aged well. Melo seems to fade in crucial times as always.

What? Lmao!

rex.reyesiii
07-21-2016, 01:19 AM
^

Yeph that post is for "lmao"s and then some...

So we're just going to pretend like Melo has never been in the playoffs and in his prime? :rolleyes:

Hmm this got me thinking, is the excuse back then was also that the West was the tougher conference that's why he had a hard time the Playoffs? We're not talking about NY Playoffs performances are we?

blahblahyoutoo
07-21-2016, 02:44 PM
wade IMO.

how much more weight did melo gain in the off season?
is he still able to dunk, or is he going to get rejected by the rim?

Chronz
07-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Exactly. You go with what you know. With the proven commodity.They both declined and past their primes. But Wade is still a top notch superstar in the postseason as we have witnessed couple of months ago. With Melo, no one knows how his declined version will show up in the playoffs.

Very true, its why I was one of the few who didn't have K-Love as the best PF in the game when he was missing the playoffs. At the same time, I think the standards fall when we're dealing with Melo and Wade vs the elites.

I guess Wade's rep as a playoff riser has to die before we believe Melo could do the same when even in his prime he wasn't that kind of guy.

I have a feeling Wade's days as a top player are done. I have this theory with players that when they are on their last legs, they have that one final playoff push in them where they are more comparable to their glory days. I feel like this was Wade's last push and his new environment doesn't seem conducive to his game. Like Hoiberg said, great players figure it out, this year we figure out that they aren't great players.

I like Melo's ability to fit in anywhere whereas with Wade, you really have to figure out how to utilize his declining skills. If you build a team around either of these guys, Wade will lead them more successfully, but as the teams #2, I think more teams thrive with Melo.

Like this year we're going to see just how much Wade stifled Dragics game when initially the 2 seemed to click last year. I dont know what happened, maybe it was entirely a result of playing big for the early going but I think that reflects on Wade as well. When you cant space guys out from the SG position, you kind of have no choice but to go small.

Chronz
07-21-2016, 03:24 PM

Yeah, you could actually argue that Wade just had a better playoff showing than any run Melo has had with the Knicks. Thats pretty sad

goingfor28
07-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Melo

Wrigheyes4MVP
07-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Yeah I just think that come playoff time, Wade is gonna show up. He's proven. I don't think his production during the season indicates his true level right now. He's older and he's playing it smarter in the regular season. I expect he'll do this with the Bulls as well.

I'd rank Wade as the 3rd best SG, but his age and lack of durability put a ceiling on his value. Guys like Derozan and McCollum are just younger and far more durable at this point. But I think Wade fits in right after that because come playoff time you know that if he's healthy he's gonna perform.

With Carmelo, I'm just not sold on him. He has a lot of the same issues Wade has with durability but it's hard to judge him being on the Knicks the last few years with how bad they've been. It's just been a long time since Melo has raised his game to a level that we saw form Wade in this year's playoffs. We don't even know if he can do that anymore.

Chronz
07-21-2016, 03:49 PM

There is no emotion involved, I KNOW he was better than Denver Iverson.

Its a debate with regards to their careers but when playing with Melo, there is no question which guy was more effective on BOTH ends.

xxplayerxx23
07-21-2016, 05:15 PM
wade IMO.

how much more weight did melo gain in the off season?
is he still able to dunk, or is he going to get rejected by the rim?

Melo isn't fat, Melo can dunk he barley jumped on that. Melo is the better player

SteBO
07-22-2016, 02:06 PM
There is no emotion involved, I KNOW he was better than Denver Iverson.

Its a debate with regards to their careers but when playing with Melo, there is no question which guy was more effective on BOTH ends.
No joke, I thought that Denver team should've made the Finals in '09. That's not to say AI was a lesser player than Billups, but to say that Chauncey is who really took that team to the top of the Western Conference.....I've always said that. He did wonders for 'Melo and his mentality, while Wade never really needed it. It's why I'll take Wade any day of the week over 'Melo.

GoferKing_
07-24-2016, 06:24 PM
Wade is a winner, so, Wade.

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-24-2016, 06:44 PM
I think we'll see Wade defer a lot to Butler next season, which will preserve him for the playoffs. Melo on the other hand will still have to be the alpha on the Knicks and will take the most shots as he doesn't have anyone as good as Butler to defer to. Rose will show up once every 5 games.

blahblahyoutoo
07-24-2016, 07:22 PM
Melo isn't fat, Melo can dunk he barley jumped on that. Melo is the better player

or is it because he can barely jump since he's fat.
don't be in denial. he was never athletic, and now that he's getting older and fatter, he's even less so.

Crackadalic
07-24-2016, 08:33 PM
Carmelo is the better player now. Not sure why that is debatable. Its the Kobe syndrome with wade now. Still a scrappy veteran come playoff time but melo NOW is better. His game is more suited in today's NBA

And please stop with the melo can't make the playoffs argument

Jose is past his prime starting. Affalo by every metric was a scrub last year and will be projected to be that moving forward.

His best player in NY was 6th man JR and Tyson Chandler. Not Amare. Think about that.

His best player in Denver was past his prime AI and almost past his prime billups. Both won 50 games with him.

Not his fault he can't get help or just has bad luck. Sure he could have went to Chicago but he chose to build in NY. Knicks job is to give him players now

Jamiecballer
07-24-2016, 08:43 PM
Wade. Carmelo is on the short list of all-time overrated players. Although with Wades health issues its not by a landslide here

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

basch152
07-25-2016, 12:50 AM

Iverson is a better individual player than chauncey, but if I'm starting a team I take chauncey over iverson without any question.

Chauncey gives you maturity, leadership, floor general skills, and elite defensive skills whereas iverson provides none of this and is a liability defensively.

Iverson doesn't add anything to a team other than elite offensive playmaker skills. That's it.

DR_1
08-01-2016, 02:50 PM
I really wish the votes were public so i could see how many bulls fans vote wade... Its melo.... Like tre said it might be close recently but Melo has had alot less around him to work with than what wade has had on top of being several years younger and still a much much better offensive player.

Again give me the guy who just put up 22/8/4 with less turnovers and an actual 3 point shot with little to no PG help around him.

I'm a Bulls fan who voted Melo