lol, please
07-11-2016, 08:34 PM
Borrowing the idea from latinofire21.

Mine are:

Warriors

Clippers
Lakers

Kings

I think this is the year that the Lakers start to re-earn some respect and put together a winning season. That may be premature, but we will see. It's also early, and there are many moves all these teams can make.

HandsOnTheWheel
07-11-2016, 08:50 PM
Sack-town.

goingfor28
07-11-2016, 09:20 PM
LAL definitely not better than Sac. Lakers are garbage.

Cracka2HI!
07-12-2016, 12:45 AM
There is a large gap between the Dubs and Clippers but it's still a much larger gap between Clippers and Lakers. Dubs were 20 wins better than the Clipps, Clipps were 36 games better than the Lakers this year. As good as GS is I doubt they win 73 again. I'm thinking they get between 66-70. Clipps probably do a little better than 53 wins. Lakers prolly around 23. The Gov-inator won't improve them more than a handful of games. Kinda thinking the purpose of this thread is to troll Clipps fans lol.

Bostonjorge
07-12-2016, 12:46 AM
LAL definitely not better than Sac. Lakers are garbage.

I don't know Russell has looked good in summer league. Basketball gods just might have gifted wrapped lakers a star for next year.

mrblisterdundee
07-12-2016, 01:01 AM
It's a toss-up between the Lakers and the Kings. DeMarcus Cousins is the only top-tier player in that game, but his surrounding line-up is so poorly built. On the other hand, I think D'Angelo Russell is going to drop more than 40 against Sacramento at some point next season.

kobe4thewinbang
07-12-2016, 07:06 PM
The Lakers won't be terrible this season, but they'll probably be floating around .500 or a bit below. But still better than the last seed. Kings are unpredictable. No Rondo anymore and a new coach as the nightmare continues, plus a new arena, but probably a disaster again. Obviously Warriors top the list and Clippers will have a make it or break it year cuz something has to give eventually with that team.

Avenged
07-12-2016, 08:00 PM
Lol this is a pointless one, sorry but clearly GSW is on a class of it's own. Obviously the Clippers are in another class of their own compare to the 2 remaining teams. Should have just created the thread who sucks more Lakers or Kings :laugh2:

At least we got 2 potential all-star, hopefully superstars but I won't hold my breath. :smoking:

Chronz
07-12-2016, 09:40 PM
There is a large gap between the Dubs and Clippers but it's still a much larger gap between Clippers and Lakers. Dubs were 20 wins better than the Clipps, Clipps were 36 games better than the Lakers this year. As good as GS is I doubt they win 73 again. I'm thinking they get between 66-70. Clipps probably do a little better than 53 wins. Lakers prolly around 23. The Gov-inator won't improve them more than a handful of games. Kinda thinking the purpose of this thread is to troll Clipps fans lol.
This

lol, please
07-13-2016, 01:20 AM
Just heard that Griffin will probably be a Celtic.

If that's the case things shake up entirely.

Chronz
07-13-2016, 10:15 AM
The Lakers won't be terrible this season, but they'll probably be floating around .500 or a bit below. But still better than the last seed. Kings are unpredictable. No Rondo anymore and a new coach as the nightmare continues, plus a new arena, but probably a disaster again. Obviously Warriors top the list and Clippers will have a make it or break it year cuz something has to give eventually with that team.

Were you one of those fans who was saying this last year?

Chronz
07-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Just heard that Griffin will probably be a Celtic.

If that's the case things shake up entirely.

You're just now hearing that rumor? Wake me up when Boston gets desperate enough to unload the farm.

thenaj17
07-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Were you one of those fans who was saying this last year?

No, he was saying reaching playoffs was possible...

Not a chance in hell Lakers get near 41 wins this season. I was thinking pushing 25-30 but no higher. I'd be surprised if it was under 20 also

kobe4thewinbang
07-13-2016, 03:24 PM
No, he was saying reaching playoffs was possible...

Not a chance in hell Lakers get near 41 wins this season. I was thinking pushing 25-30 but no higher. I'd be surprised if it was under 20 alsoYep. Still better than 17 though, damn. I've been surprised how bad they've been the last two seasons. Russell gave me hope, though and Randle was able to play. Hibbert was unexpectedly atrocious. Glad they shed some dead weight in FA too.

lol, please
07-13-2016, 03:42 PM
You're just now hearing that rumor? Wake me up when Boston gets desperate enough to unload the farm.

The offseason just started, a few days late isn't a big deal, even if things move quickly in FA.

Either way I don't see why it isn't feasible. We will see.

Chronz
07-13-2016, 03:53 PM
The offseason just started, a few days late isn't a big deal, even if things move quickly in FA.

If you're waiting for free agency to begin to start paying attention, i honestly wouldn't care what you find feasible

lol, please
07-13-2016, 03:57 PM
If you're waiting for free agency to begin to start paying attention, i honestly wouldn't care what you find feasible

I don't even know what you mean by that. I posted about it when I heard the news.

The Finals were what, a month ago, or less? Just because I may be a few days, or even a week or two late about some rumor doesn't mean a snide remark about me being late, like I just discovered something years old is warranted.

:shrug:

krazylegz
07-13-2016, 04:00 PM
cavs

oh,never mind...California edition

ciaban
07-13-2016, 04:21 PM

Because he doesn't put them over the top, though I don't see him signing in Boston as a free agent unless they have his bird rights.

lol, please
07-13-2016, 06:38 PM
Because he doesn't put them over the top, though I don't see him signing in Boston as a free agent unless they have his bird rights.

over the top in what sense?

To me over the top means over the cap.

If you mean contention, I disagree. If the Celtics bring in both Griffin and Westbrook, they will be a force.