PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green Arrested

Htownballa1622
07-11-2016, 12:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-draymond-green-arrested-for-assault-in-east-lansing-162401461.html

Draymond Green was arrested in Michigan.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :p

Edit: Not sure if it was for public nut kicking.

FlashBolt
07-11-2016, 12:56 PM
It's not safe out there pplz

https://www.amazon.com/Martial-Arts-Groin-Protectors/b?ie=UTF8&node=3415241

ManRam
07-11-2016, 12:57 PM
He's just misunderstood, guys!

Tony_Starks
07-11-2016, 01:00 PM
....and lived to tell it?

Today was a good day!

Htownballa1622
07-11-2016, 01:08 PM

I nearly spit out my drink. :laugh2:

raiderposting
07-11-2016, 01:09 PM

Don't start nun if u don't want nun

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:13 PM

... lol said nobody, ever?

East Lansing Police: "We are confirming that Draymond Green was arrested for assault in our downtown business district early Sunday morning at around 2:30AM. The victim was a male. It was basically an altercation between two guys. There's no injuries. He was released with a 200 dollar bond on Sunday. And he's got 10 days to get arraigned and then prosecution will continue from there."

At least it doesn't sound like some kind of Jahlil Okafor situation. Never good to be in the press for something like that, but doesn't sound like it was anything of material if nobody was even hurt.

Vee-Rex
07-11-2016, 01:13 PM
If this is true (we need more details)... then at least we all know it wasn't intentional!!!

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:16 PM
Was at a place called "Conrad's Grill". Which is a sandwich/wrap spot that doesn't sell alcohol. So, not a club or bar, that's interesting.

ManRam
07-11-2016, 01:22 PM
Ethan Strauss says East Lansing PD says it was an altercation between him and another male and that there were no injuries. This won't amount to much, methinks.

mgjohnson7851
07-11-2016, 01:25 PM
Was at a place called "Conrad's Grill". Which is a sandwich/wrap spot that doesn't sell alcohol. So, not a club or bar, that's interesting.

He was likely intoxicated though.

According to court docs, Green was booked for assault at 2:28 AM Sunday. It's still unclear what the details are surrounding his arrest.

Green attended Michigan State University, located in East Lansing. He was back in Michigan Saturday ... attending a friend's wedding.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:28 PM
He was likely intoxicated though.

Who is at a food-spot at 2:30 in the morning that is not intoxicated? Lol. Obviously I'm sure both were if they're getting into it at what should just be a time for blissful late-night grits. And he was coming from a wedding party so yeah, safe to assume tanked.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:37 PM
Ethan Strauss says East Lansing PD says it was an altercation between him and another male and that there were no injuries. This won't amount to much, methinks.

Strauss said he talked further with the police and they said nobody even called them about it. They just happened to be around the corner and heard the commotion. Which makes sense, unless it was some guy who realized it was an NBA player and was intentionally looking for a money-grab in a lawsuit.

IndyRealist
07-11-2016, 01:41 PM
What I always used to tell my teenage employees when I ran a sports bar, "Nothing good ever happens out at 3am."

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:41 PM
Cool part of this is that Draymond is now officially becoming the ultimate-heel. He's the villain that Gotham needs in order to fully justify the underlying and often hilariously underwhelming reasons to hate Golden State (Looking at you, "they are too happy and show too much cockiness on the court! Also in their screens they just move quite a bit you know!").

Htownballa1622
07-11-2016, 01:45 PM
Cool part of this is that Draymond is now officially becoming the ultimate-heel. He's the villain that Gotham needs in order to fully justify the underlying and often hilariously underwhelming reasons to hate Golden State (Looking at you, "they are too happy and show too much cockiness on the court! Also in their screens they just move quite a bit you know!").

To be fair, Green has always been a jerk. Ppl are just starting to notice with all his "ball kicking."

cmellofan15
07-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Ehhh who cares about scuffle at a sub place. he's gotten away with a lot more than this on the court.

rocket
07-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Raptors in 6

tredigs
07-11-2016, 01:56 PM

:laugh:

Sounds about exactly as I imagined it. Taunting fan goes at drunk Draymond who thinks, "I know I shouldn't hurt this guy but..." Wayne Brady will slap a *****.

mgjohnson7851
07-11-2016, 02:00 PM
I wish I knew what the fan said to him. Some of those zingers are hilarious.

Green has to be professional though. Pretty weak minded to have an incident like this.

BKLYNpigeon
07-11-2016, 02:02 PM
probably just a small altercation, the Bail was only $200.

mgjohnson7851
07-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Now they're saying that the incident actually took place at a nightclub, but he was arrested at a sandwich shop? Regardless, this is what, a 2 game suspension?

HandsOnTheWheel
07-11-2016, 02:05 PM
25 to life.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 02:08 PM
I wish I knew what the fan said to him. Some of those zingers are hilarious.

Green has to be professional though. Pretty weak minded to have an incident like this.

True, though I come from a mind-set that happens to enjoy when those who incessantly talk **** with no repercussions are actually kept in line a bit. Would be 0% shocked if this dude is the kind of guy who just talks nonsense all day to his friends and others, and they were so happy when Draymond slapped his *** across the face in public. Probably clowning him at this minute.

As for Draymond, while this is somewhat funny to me, it does ring true of his inability to always keep his composure. These lapses have arguably cost the Warriors a fairly secure shot at an NBA championship, so it's only uphill from there team wise, but he needs to be smarter about monitoring his cool. Will come with age and experience, hopefully. Your mid 20's can be rocky in that regard for a lot of people.

Now they're saying that the incident actually took place at a nightclub, but he was arrested at a sandwich shop? Regardless, this is what, a 2 game suspension?
Max. Really the NBA should stay out of it. Though I could understand a fine or a game suspension. Do DUI's even get suspensions in the NBA?

mgjohnson7851
07-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Lol Green is the essence of cat fighting....groin kicks, and slapping.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 02:12 PM
^To answer my own DUI suspension question, looks like Ty Lawson got 2 games for a DUI offense, then another 3 games for his 2nd DUI offense like 3 months later. So yeah, slapping some idiot should be a slap on the wrist compared to a DUI.

mgjohnson7851
07-11-2016, 02:14 PM
True, though I come from a mind-set that happens to enjoy when those who incessantly talk **** with no repercussions are actually kept in line a bit. Would be 0% shocked if this dude is the kind of guy who just talks nonsense all day to his friends and others, and they were so happy when Draymond slapped his *** across the face in public. Probably clowning him at this minute.

As for Draymond, while this is somewhat funny to me, it does ring true of his inability to always keep his composure. These lapses have arguably cost the Warriors a fairly secure shot at an NBA championship, so it's only uphill from there team wise, but he needs to be smarter about monitoring his cool. Will come with age and experience, hopefully. Your mid 20's can be rocky in that regard for a lot of people.

Max. Really the NBA should stay out of it. Though I could understand a fine or a game suspension. Do DUI's even get suspensions in the NBA?

Lol not saying that I wouldn't have loved to see Green slap him...just think whatever he said had to have been pretty funny if Green lost his cool.

Green might not mature though. He's now fully developed this bad guy image, and it might be just who he is.

I'm sure there has to be at least a game suspension. NBA isn't going to allow one of its players to slap one of their fans and get away with it.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Lol not saying that I wouldn't have loved to see Green slap him...just think whatever he said had to have been pretty funny if Green lost his cool.

Green might not mature though. He's now fully developed this bad guy image, and it might be just who he is.

I'm sure there has to be at least a game suspension. NBA isn't going to allow one of its players to slap one of their fans and get away with it.

Well there's a way to be the "bad guy" but know when and where to let it go. This isn't 80's basketball anymore, you can't get away with much (and I'm of the opinion that he never did much... certainly a distant cry from the actions of a Bruce Bowen or Ron Artest over the years).

Not so sure I'd be confident it's an NBA fan btw. For all we know it was just some thug who called Draymond a Bubba Gump looking motha ****a and to turn the other way. lol I mean it's just pointless to guess (though yeah, probably just a drunk fan talking BS, which is actually somewhat surprising coming from East Lansing as that is essentially a city that loves him unequivocally from his college days).

Scoots
07-11-2016, 02:31 PM
He probably bumped into Dray and knocked him down, then stepped over him ... Dray learned that lesson. He stood up before swinging that back-hand.

Tony_Starks
07-11-2016, 02:49 PM
So now when they start hating on Dray they'll be calling him a "thug" now?

Sweet! Thug life!

GoferKing_
07-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Was it intentional? Or does he make a move like this on a regular basis?

Hawkeye15
07-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Who is at a food-spot at 2:30 in the morning that is not intoxicated? Lol. Obviously I'm sure both were if they're getting into it at what should just be a time for blissful late-night grits. And he was coming from a wedding party so yeah, safe to assume tanked.

people that works nights....obvi Draymond doesn't work nights.

MarkieMark48
07-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Surely this is a misunderstanding. Draymond seems to be to level-headed and has better judgement to do something like this.

andy2518
07-11-2016, 04:51 PM

2 games in next years finals.

andy2518
07-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Surely this is a misunderstanding. Draymond seems to be to level-headed and has better judgement to do something like this.

Ha... Good one. Seriously, the guys just doesn't learn. Sometimes you just have to take the high road, to quote Lebron lol. They are only words after all. The guy just cost his team a championship and now this. At some point, he just has to realize that he is his own worst enemy. Literally.

Saddletramp
07-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Well there's a way to be the "bad guy" but know when and where to let it go. This isn't 80's basketball anymore, you can't get away with much (and I'm of the opinion that he never did much... certainly a distant cry from the actions of a Bruce Bowen or Ron Artest over the years).

Not so sure I'd be confident it's an NBA fan btw. For all we know it was just some thug who called Draymond a Bubba Gump looking motha ****a and to turn the other way. lol I mean it's just pointless to guess (though yeah, probably just a drunk fan talking BS, which is actually somewhat surprising coming from East Lansing as that is essentially a city that loves him unequivocally from his college days).

So, you're blaming the victim? Cool. Sticks and stones, bro.

If Draymond can't take some trash talking from some dude without resorting to violence, then he's continuing to show just how mentally weak he is. He's a great player, but he seems like such a punk *** *****. Slapping? Nut shorting? I wouldn't be surprised if he spit on people.

And there is plenty of reasons to dislike GS (not to mention underselling some of those screens). You forgot to mention that Klay acted like a puss after Game 6 and 7, Varajao flopped more than a fish out of water, the Iggy traitor story, KD's ***** move to chase a ring at 28 (and possibly traitorous actions?), awful "fans" coming out of the woodwork (which happens with most good teams but it doesn't excuse it). There's probably more but who cares? The Warriors have become the villains and it's more than just Green being a dick and a few screens where they "just move quite a bit, you know." And the "they have fun and show too much cockiness on the court" is all well and good until they start celebrating shots before they go in (I saw Bogut grab a guy, push him aside and then run past Curry with his finger up just as the shot was leaving Curry's hands. That's weak. And I know Bogut is gone but I don't remember him doing that before Kerr so I guess we'll see ZaZa and West doing it going forward. Different player, same illegal punk *** move.

Pfffffft. I wasted too much time on spreading common knowledge.

Saddletramp
07-11-2016, 05:10 PM
But seriously when I read this my first reaction was "he let a fan get to him?" Second reaction was "and he slapped the guy?" My third one was "Stephen Jackson will fit in great with that team." And my fourth reaction was "yeah, he's the type of ***** that would slap somebody. Embarrassing."

Chronz
07-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Maybe the guy has a drinking problem. I dunno i just sympathize with off the court bull that can happen randomly .

Monta is beast
07-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Dont talk if you cant back it up

Monta is beast
07-11-2016, 06:04 PM
Commisioner LeBron James is working hard to ensure he misses atleast 2 finals game...pleading for 3 if he can get it

tredigs
07-11-2016, 06:27 PM
So, you're blaming the victim? Cool. Sticks and stones, bro.

If Draymond can't take some trash talking from some dude without resorting to violence, then he's continuing to show just how mentally weak he is. He's a great player, but he seems like such a punk *** *****. Slapping? Nut shorting? I wouldn't be surprised if he spit on people.

And there is plenty of reasons to dislike GS (not to mention underselling some of those screens). You forgot to mention that Klay acted like a puss after Game 6 and 7, Varajao flopped more than a fish out of water, the Iggy traitor story, KD's ***** move to chase a ring at 28 (and possibly traitorous actions?), awful "fans" coming out of the woodwork (which happens with most good teams but it doesn't excuse it). There's probably more but who cares? The Warriors have become the villains and it's more than just Green being a dick and a few screens where they "just move quite a bit, you know." And the "they have fun and show too much cockiness on the court" is all well and good until they start celebrating shots before they go in (I saw Bogut grab a guy, push him aside and then run past Curry with his finger up just as the shot was leaving Curry's hands. That's weak. And I know Bogut is gone but I don't remember him doing that before Kerr so I guess we'll see ZaZa and West doing it going forward. Different player, same illegal punk *** move.

Pfffffft. I wasted too much time on spreading common knowledge.

Lmao. The best team is always hated, dude. They are under the microscope the most and are simply going to have shots taken at them by other fanbases. Rest assure, if Houston was elite and anybody cared about them, they would be the most hated team in the association. But they aren't, and we don't. That's how this works.

MarkieMark48
07-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Commisioner LeBron James is working hard to ensure he misses atleast 2 finals game...pleading for 3 if he can get it

Still blaming Lebron for Draymonds inability to control himself?

I bet it's Lebrons fault Draymond slapped this guy too

ClutchTime
07-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Horrible

lol, please
07-11-2016, 06:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-draymond-green-arrested-for-assault-in-east-lansing-162401461.html

Draymond Green was arrested in Michigan.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :p

Edit: Not sure if it was for public nut kicking.

/in before Green is dirty/classesless/a thug

LaLa_Land
07-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Draymond Green is a unique, long, multi-faceted player. One of the very best defenders in the league, would make any team in the league better.

With that said, his attitude is vehemently unlikeable. He's like one of those guys that starts crap with others at the YMCA or a rec center, just because it's a controlled environment. They don't expect a fight to break out, but they want to look like a tough guy.

The reports say the "victim" was "uninjured". Sounds about right.

goingfor28
07-11-2016, 07:54 PM
First nut its nut kicking, now slapping? :laugh: wtf

More-Than-Most
07-11-2016, 08:12 PM

:laugh:

I am ****ing rollin

More-Than-Most
07-11-2016, 08:16 PM
/in before Green is dirty/classesless/a thug

He slaps dudes in clubs and punches guys in the nuts on the court.... I am pretty sure dirty/classless and ***** pretty much sums it up :shrug:

europagnpilgrim
07-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Draymond is about that life on and off the court

people better start putting some 'respek' on his name, all tree of'em

Clint Olbrock
07-11-2016, 08:25 PM
This kid is a joke.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 08:49 PM
^Lol, and all of you would **** your pants in joy if he was on your team.

Scoots
07-11-2016, 08:52 PM
First nut its nut kicking, now slapping? :laugh: wtf

Careful with that sig ... Draymond might see it and come for you. Don't be promoting nut protection!

Saddletramp
07-11-2016, 11:40 PM
Lmao. The best team is always hated, dude. They are under the microscope the most and are simply going to have shots taken at them by other fanbases. Rest assure, if Houston was elite and anybody cared about them, they would be the most hated team in the association. But they aren't, and we don't. That's how this works.

lMao, the one thing you argue is the one thing I said happens to everybody in their situation. Guess the rest stands in your eyes.

tredigs
07-11-2016, 11:50 PM
lMao, the one thing you argue is the one thing I said happens to everybody in their situation. Guess the rest stands in your eyes.

What are you failing to realize in my comment? You're choosing reasons "B) C) D)" to hate the Warriors (granted your hate-hard is on a psychotic level in comparison to a normal fan/human), and I'm saying that there are reasons to hate on every team, it's only those at the very top who actually earn that hate due to the microscope. Your reasons are perfectly fine my friend. You do you.

rocketfuel
07-12-2016, 01:56 AM
Draymond can't be responsible for the continued follow through of his hands and feet.... He wasn't trying to assault anyone. This was just part of the natural motion of going out in public. What happened was Draymond was just trying to swat away a fly and some poor sap unfortunately was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got his face in the way of Draymond's hand. People are over reacting.

More-Than-Most
07-12-2016, 02:16 AM
^Lol, and all of you would **** your pants in joy if he was on your team.

Hate him with a passion but yup pretty much... Id want 10 of him :shrug: Doesnt make him any less of a dick or dirty

TylerSL
07-12-2016, 06:09 AM
He fought a fan who "taunted him". This guy just gets angry and loses control. We saw it on the court when he nut shot Lebron and we see it off the court. He just reacts to everything and needs to start showing maturity. NBA should suspend him 10-15 games to start next season.

rocketfuel
07-12-2016, 07:30 AM
I wonder what Durant was thinking when he read this news.

rocketfuel
07-12-2016, 07:36 AM
It's funny that Draymond got arrested for a slap and faces jail time if convicted....but barely got any punishment for kicking Adam's in the nuts, and kneeing him the game before. I'd say the nut-kick is a 1,000,000 times worse.

kdspurman
07-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Someone on ESPN with a credible source said it was due to him being taunted for losing in to the Cavs? If true, either Draymond was under the influence or has very thin skin.

Vee-Rex
07-12-2016, 12:21 PM
I'm hearing he slapped a Michigan State defensive back, and that the DB is now pressing charges.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/07/jermaine-edmondson-draymond-green-east-lansing-michigan-state-football-player-slap-assault-arrest-photos/

BKLYNpigeon
07-12-2016, 12:35 PM
I'm hearing he slapped a Michigan State defensive back, and that the DB is now pressing charges.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/07/jermaine-edmondson-draymond-green-east-lansing-michigan-state-football-player-slap-assault-arrest-photos/

In the end, nothing will end up happening. Not even news worthy.

Nobody got hurt, no blood was drawn. Owner of the restaurant said nothing happened.

After Draymond made a 3 million dollar donation to MSU. I'm sure he could make some calls and get those charges dropped.

tredigs
07-12-2016, 12:55 PM

So not just some random happy go-lucky regular guy who wanted to jostle Dray a little. A 5th year senior D1 football player who isn't going to make the league. Yep, sounds about right. Reports already out that Edmonton plans to drop any charges.

Next.

Vee-Rex
07-12-2016, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure Draymond is even gonna get a slap on the wrist.

Still, he's gotta cool it for real. There's nothing positive to come from this and it will only make any future "incidents" look worse.

tredigs
07-12-2016, 01:42 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure Draymond is even gonna get a slap on the wrist.

Still, he's gotta cool it for real. There's nothing positive to come from this and it will only make any future "incidents" look worse.

100% agree. Draymond needs to learn to channel his emotion.

WITZ
07-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Borrowing what Klay said...Guess Green just got his feelings hurt :laugh2:

SfgiantsJD3
07-12-2016, 02:57 PM
I guess besides Green's lack of judgment will we see the DB play legal lotto for the max?

Saddletramp
07-12-2016, 08:23 PM
In the end, nothing will end up happening. Not even news worthy.

Nobody got hurt, no blood was drawn. Owner of the restaurant said nothing happened.

After Draymond made a 3 million dollar donation to MSU. I'm sure he could make some calls and get those charges dropped.

Sad, but true. Money makes the world go 'round.

Borrowing what Klay said...Guess Green just got his feelings hurt :laugh2:

Ha!

naps
07-13-2016, 03:43 AM
He is the only reason I stopped rooting for the Warriors in the middle of the finals and was instead pulling for the Cavs. Very good player but man does he make it hard to root for! Being confident and loud is one thing but he is just a mixture of all the toxics on and off the court. I mean one could easily form a hypothesis his antics cost them the championship. If he doesn't get his **** together, he will become another Rashesd Wallace pretty soon. League tries to hide/save him but he keeps making it harder on everyone.

tredigs
07-13-2016, 11:04 AM
True Hoop dudes said there were some especially funny details to this that weren't totally publzic yet so they did not want to comment. Now I'm curious. Apparently Draymond's lawyer thought the charge was bogus and they won't even pay the $200 bond. Daid it will all be dropped.

Saddletramp
07-13-2016, 04:18 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-draymond-green-taunted-msu-player-over-scholarship/ar-BBuiBy2?li=BBnba9I

Draymond Green and Michigan State football player Jermaine Edmondson were reportedly feuding for two days before things got physical between the two over the weekend.
According to a police report obtained by TMZ, at least two police officers witnessed Green slapping Edmondson across the face outside of a bar in East Lansing early Sunday morning. Edmondson claims the altercation began the night before the alleged slap, when Green bumped into him while the senior cornerback was hanging out with his girlfriend. Here are some more details:

Edmondson told police he was hanging out with his girlfriend when Green bumped into him. Edmondson says he told Green, “Hey bro, you can at least say ‘Excuse me.'”

Green allegedly responded by saying, “Do you know who I am?” … and added, “I pay for n***as like you scholarships.”

Edmondson says two of Green’s associates then began to choke him out right in the bar. He later noticed that Green’s associates choked his girlfriend as well.

Edmondson says he left the bar Friday night without contacting police and returned the following day to celebrate his birthday. That’s when he claims he ran into Green again, and Green confronted him about the incident the previous night. Edmondson says Green told him “last night wasn’t cool” and began poking him in the shoulder. Edmondson told police he told the Warriors forward not to touch him and then “boom I’m punched in my jaw.”

Police arrested Green, who reportedly admitted to slapping Edmondson. He apologized and expressed an interest in speaking with the MSU defensive back to “make things right,” but police brought Green into custody. His blood alcohol content is said to have been .10, so alcohol was involved.

Green, a Michigan State alum, made a record $3.1 million donation to the MSU athletic program last year, $2.1 million of which is used to help pay for scholarships.

Green has been known to lose his cool on the court, most recently when he hit LeBron James in the groin (video here) during the NBA Finals. He told TMZ his legal team is handling the latest situation and expressed remorse for putting himself in that situation.

If true, **** that go so hard. And why wouldn't this be true? What a disgusting human being.

Htownballa1622
07-13-2016, 04:23 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-draymond-green-taunted-msu-player-over-scholarship/ar-BBuiBy2?li=BBnba9I

If that report is true, then wow. :speechless:

I already thought Draymond was a punk *** *****.

GoferKing_
07-13-2016, 06:44 PM
Hollllly faken shieeet!!!!!!! If this is true...

mavwar53
07-13-2016, 07:06 PM
Funny how it goes from a slap and no one hurt to chocking guy and his girl and punching, it's funny how much everyone wants to believe this story when magically now more things happened.

mavwar53
07-13-2016, 07:09 PM
Money grabbing society, wish I could put myself in those peoples mind frames.

Hate is in full effect.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2016, 07:31 PM
Funny how it goes from a slap and no one hurt to chocking guy and his girl and punching, it's funny how much everyone wants to believe this story when magically now more things happened.

Isnt it from the police report? Its disgusting period.

More-Than-Most
07-13-2016, 07:33 PM
He probably didnt mean to say that.... Him and his crew probably didnt mean to punch the guy or choke him and his GF... Its all a big misunderstanding... No harm no foul.

tp13baby
07-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Money grabbing society, wish I could put myself in those peoples mind frames.

Hate is in full effect.

That is how Edmundson wins though. He isn't winning a fight. So take Dray's money. And if the MSN report is true I hope he wins every penny because that is horseshit. Act like a ****ing adult. He is the exact type of person everyone hates at the bar. Those self entitled douches that are more powerful and show it.

BKLYNpigeon
07-13-2016, 07:51 PM
Always 2 sides to a story. Whitnesses and the restaurant owner say it was just a slap.

Saddletramp
07-13-2016, 07:59 PM
Always 2 sides to a story. Whitnesses and the restaurant owner say it was just a slap.

Assuming if everything else is true, does that make it any better? He straight struck a guy and acted like some entitled *******. **** that guy.

To paraphrase tredigs, I didn't think he could be anymore unlikeable but he proved me wrong. Kudos.

tp13baby
07-13-2016, 09:16 PM

I would rather be punched. It would hurt more but a slap is just disrespectful from a man. Maybe that's me. haha

Look at his mug shot and it doesn't make anything better...

tredigs
07-13-2016, 09:40 PM
As all things post 2010, I trust no random excerps or opinions. I recommend you all do the same if you don't want to be made a fool.

Not a good situation for Draymond. I'll wait 'till the dust settles and facts remain until I harken any further opinions

goingfor28
07-13-2016, 09:46 PM
Class act.

tredigs
07-13-2016, 10:39 PM
Class act.

EXACTLY what we say about you behind your back on PSD going28, you solid/respected poster you.

Saddletramp
07-13-2016, 11:29 PM
Tre mad.

More-Than-Most
07-14-2016, 01:02 AM
EXACTLY what we say about you behind your back on PSD going28, you solid/respected poster you.

You never stop with the personal attacks/back handed comments when someone doesnt approve of something about your team. Jesus christ man.

BKLYNpigeon
07-14-2016, 02:21 AM
Well Charles Barkley actually defended a Golden State Warrior, in support of Draymond.

I want to see what really happened. Im sure theres tapes out there.

More-Than-Most
07-14-2016, 03:05 AM
Should players be responsible for their entourage? I dont mean in the court of law but in the nba law? It would stop these athletes from being completely ****ing moronic and using fall guys.

PhillyFaninLA
07-14-2016, 06:13 AM
I absolutely believe Green is 100% guilty, he showed in the playoffs what kind of person he is.

BKLYNpigeon
07-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Daymond obviously didn't walk into this restaurant and pick a fight with this guy. This MSU football player from Cleveland started heckling and talking mess, and Draymond probably took it to another level.

Both are at fault, nobody got hurt. move on...

Im sure we all had experiences like this at some point in our lives at 25 years old.

cmellofan15
07-14-2016, 01:25 PM
i wonder if steph and draymond are friends...I mean draymond seems like an overall***hole and steph is a stand up guy. very different people but their playing styles work so well together lol

BKLYNpigeon
07-14-2016, 02:27 PM
i wonder if steph and draymond are friends...I mean draymond seems like an overall***hole and steph is a stand up guy. very different people but their playing styles work so well together lol

Everyone are friends on a team until you start losing.

Saddletramp
07-14-2016, 02:53 PM
Daymond obviously didn't walk into this restaurant and pick a fight with this guy. This MSU football player from Cleveland started heckling and talking mess, and Draymond probably took it to another level.

Both are at fault, nobody got hurt. move on...

Im sure we all had experiences like this at some point in our lives at 25 years old.

You were there or just wishful thinking?

And not for nothing but I never talked **** to anyone in public and then slapped them. Never had "my boys" choke anybody out. Never did something nice then run it in to someone's face and degrade them.

BKLYNpigeon
07-14-2016, 03:17 PM
You were there or just wishful thinking?

And not for nothing but I never talked **** to anyone in public and then slapped them. Never had "my boys" choke anybody out. Never did something nice then run it in to someone's face and degrade them.

it was in the police report.

Draymond went to a Club and this MSU Football player from Cleveland was talking trash to him, nothing happened. The following day, Draymond ran into him at a restaurant, he started talking and things escalated to a slap.

naps
07-14-2016, 03:53 PM
If that report about bragging for giving out scholarships and choking is true...
I cant say I am surprised. He is the dirtiest player on the court I have seen in a quite a while. None of these off the court stuff would shock me.

Saddletramp
07-14-2016, 04:20 PM

Draymond went to a Club and this MSU Football player from Cleveland was talking trash to him, nothing happened. The following day, Draymond ran into him at a restaurant, he started talking and things escalated to a slap.

Link? That's a bit different from what I've heard.

Wisdom Listens
07-14-2016, 04:38 PM
What happened to the good old days when you could smack another man in the jaw when he gets out of line and nobody would think anything of it? Now it's news.

Saddletramp
07-14-2016, 05:54 PM
What happened to the good old days when you could smack another man in the jaw when he gets out of line and nobody would think anything of it? Now it's news.

A) We've evolved.
B) Now that every other person has a gun, an old fashioned smack or an *** beating can get out of hand real quick. Imagine if someone had a gun in this situation: an accidental bump could've turned into something very, very seriously. And for what? Two dopes (worst case scenario-I know one is but I'm not sure about the MSU football player) bumping into each other?

Them good ol' days is gone, bro.

More-Than-Most
07-14-2016, 07:08 PM

So would it not be news if the person that Dray hit pulled a gun and shot him in the face?

cmellofan15
07-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Lmao I think in the good old days hes referring to no one pulls out a gun, the problem gets solved in the physical confrontation. shooting in the face seems like an extreme escalation of the situation :laugh2:

Saddletramp
07-14-2016, 08:22 PM
Lmao I think in the good old days hes referring to no one pulls out a gun, the problem gets solved in the physical confrontation. shooting in the face seems like an extreme escalation of the situation :laugh2:

No, he specifically said:

Social media/the Internet/TMZ culture/litigation happy people happened. Also, violence seems to escalate quicker these days. Go out, have fun, don't **** around. A little playful jabbing/**** talking could turn into something more serious very quickly.

Also, I'm not sure who actually got out of line. Maybe it was nothing, maybe the MSU player was the instigator/a-hole or maybe it was Draymond or maybe both or maybe someone's buddy was the escalator.

Saddletramp
07-16-2016, 05:26 PM

Still waiting on that link, bro.

RLundi
07-16-2016, 05:42 PM
Word is the guy was smack taking Green. Green said something to the tune of "I pay n*ggas like you's tuition." More smack talk.

Then Draymond's entourage choked the guy and his girlfriend. The next day, allegedly, the guy approached Draymond and said what happened last night wasn't cool and Draymond straight up punched him. Nearby eyewitnesses heard a slap, but the guy maintains he was punched.

Obviously, it's a one-sided recounting of the details but if true, Dray is an even bigger piece of **** than initially given credit for.

EDIT: link:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57869670e4b0867123df69c2?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg0000 0063

Saddletramp
07-16-2016, 06:21 PM
From what I've seen (and the only accounts I've seen), Green bumped into him, the dude asked for an apology, Green "Do you know who I am"ed him, then rubbed the dude's nose in the scholarship money while throwing in a bonus N word. Then he and his girl were choked by members of Green's crew at some point. (I wonder who chokes harder, Draymond's entourage or Draymond's teammates. :) )

The next night, the guy saw Green out again and told Green it wasn't cool what happened and Green poked the guy enough for the guy to tell him to stop, then a slap/punch occurred.

Two more things I found out that are funny: this dude is 6 feet tall 185 pounds and 20 years old. Green is 26 (or 27?), 6'7 and 245 or something. Also, Green admitted at the time what happened and there are witnesses (including cops) but Green has pled not guilty (unless that's changed).

He just keeps getting more and more likable.

Saddletramp
07-16-2016, 06:29 PM
Word is the guy was smack taking Green. Green said something to the tune of "I pay n*ggas like you's tuition." More smack talk.

Then Draymond's entourage choked the guy and his girlfriend. The next day, allegedly, the guy approached Draymond and said what happened last night wasn't cool and Draymond straight up punched him. Nearby eyewitnesses heard a slap, but the guy maintains he was punched.

Obviously, it's a one-sided recounting of the details but if true, Dray is an even bigger piece of **** than initially given credit for.

EDIT: link:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57869670e4b0867123df69c2?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg0000 0063

Yeah, the snack talking has since been dismissed as not happening or at least not enough to be a reason.

And your link provided another nice little gem that Green was eyeing the girlfriend up and down and smirking. That, to me is just his way of egging that guy on and trying to get under his skin.

mavwar53
07-16-2016, 07:01 PM
What is the obsession over this? There is only one side of the story haters want to believe and the supposed worst of what happened wasn't told until a couple days after the original report, hard to believe money chasers. The restaurant owner said nothing happened, fowler said nothing happened but as long as you look for reason to hate you will pick the side you want to believe.

Haters gonna hate, sad but true.

Who really know what happened, but I will say it's hard to believe it was a slap and now it's punches and choking and a woman is involved. Sounds fishy.

tredigs
07-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Feels like high school. I believe nobodies story.