PDA

View Full Version : Jerry West "We're going to get another pretty good player soon"

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 02:39 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulGarciaPS/status/751999927463530497

Larry Sanders twitter

https://mobile.twitter.com/LarrySanders/status/751912986122416128

Curry//Livingston
Thompson//Clark
Durant//Iguodala//Mcaaw
Green//West//Macadoo//Looney
Sanders//Pachulia//Jones

Good luck everybody else

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 02:55 AM

Larry Sanders twitter

Curry//Livingston
Thompson//Clark
Durant//Iguodala//Mcaaw
Sanders//Pachulia//Jones

Good luck everybody else

Yeah if Durant goes Big Dipper mode and avg 48mpg

they lost interior presence anchor in Bogut and also the best player off the bench who showed up in past Finals was Barbosa

Pachulia is a good pick up but Ezeli is younger/better fit in his backup role than Zaza will be unless he is forced to start then its really a downgrade

starting 5 is lethal but the bench wont be as productive as past 2 years

Iggy will continue to have back problems and Clark and McAdoo will show flashes here and there but cant be relied upon come postseason

but as far as starting units they will be explosive to say the least, but a deep bench is always needed for title runs

Sanders hasn't played in years so his impact will be so so to nothing, hopefully he can stay in the league this time around

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 03:01 AM

they lost interior presence anchor in Bogut and also the best player off the bench who showed up in past Finals was Barbosa

Pachulia is a good pick up but Ezeli is younger/better fit in his backup role than Zaza will be unless he is forced to start then its really a downgrade

Iggy will continue to have back problems and Clark and McAdoo will show flashes here and there but cant be relied upon come postseason

but as far as starting units they will be explosive to say the least, but a deep bench is always needed for title runs

Sanders hasn't played in years so his impact will be so so to nothing, hopefully he can stay in the league this time around

Theres no need for Durant to play more than 32 mpg. Dont know where you get that from...

Pachulia is better all around player than Ezeli and honestly its not that close.

Our bench was overhyped as hell last year. Pachulia>Ezeli, West>Speights and we still have two of the best bench players in the league in iggy and livingston

Iggy never had back issues intil game 6 of the finals

All Sanders would need to do is be an athletic rim protector which is exactly what he is.

BKLYNpigeon
07-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Bogut is still a much better overall player then any Center they could possibly bring in.

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 03:44 AM
I'd definitly put Bogut over Pachulia but not by a whole lot. Pachulia is an 80% free throw shooter, good team and man defender, good rebounder and he sets good screens. If were able to get Larry Sanders would give us 7 ppg-6 rpg-1.5 bpg in 20 mpg. I would take Sanders/Pachulia over Bogut/Ezeli. The fact that Pachulia hits free throws is huge, especialy in the playoffs.

Heediot
07-10-2016, 06:59 AM
If he could return to form by playoff time, the Warriors have a chance to sweep through the playoffs.

Heediot
07-10-2016, 07:02 AM

Livingston, Iggy, West and Zaza. With the starting 5 including Sanders is more then enough for a playoff rotation. Even if Sanders comes off the Bench and was half the player he was before retiring, that rotation is still too much for the rest of the league.

AllBall
07-10-2016, 08:52 AM
News to Warriors: No one is scarred of your Centers. NO ONE.

Cal827
07-10-2016, 09:04 AM

To be fair, nobody was scared of Joel Anthony/Dexter Pittman combo either.. well except Lance Stephenson :laugh2:

If Sanders is anywhere near how he was in Milwaukee, good night NBA. Strongest starting 5, followed by a top 5 bench with Livingston/Igoudala/Sanders/West and possibly Ray Allen.

.... and people got mad at Lebron for moving the first time :laugh:

beasted86
07-10-2016, 09:08 AM
You mean the guy who quit basketball and hasn't played any form of basketball in 2 years (not even China)? Or is there another Larry Sanders?

This is not news to get too excited about.

beasted86
07-10-2016, 09:12 AM
The most memorable thing I have for Sanders is when he bragged about a misspelled tattoo.

Otherwise he's a weed-head who can't be counted on. Good low risk, but I expect a low reward.

BKLYNpigeon
07-10-2016, 10:36 AM

It really doesn't matter when you have 4 of the top 10 players in the league.

(Klay was voted into all NBA 3rd team, but I think he's 2nd team talent)

Tony_Starks
07-10-2016, 11:06 AM
I ain't mad at them...

omdigga
07-10-2016, 11:33 AM
great pick up.. athletic defensive center who doesn't command the ball... they lost some key guys but the addition of Durant negates all of that..

NYKnickFanatic
07-10-2016, 12:15 PM

Larry Sanders twitter

Curry//Livingston
Thompson//Clark
Durant//Iguodala//Mcaaw
Sanders//Pachulia//Jones

Good luck everybody else

After the Warriors picture, he also posted this:

https://twitter.com/LarrySanders/status/751925038253682688

Which is a Cavalier. Didn't mention that OP, huh?

MTL_123
07-10-2016, 12:22 PM
After the Warriors picture, he also posted this:

https://twitter.com/LarrySanders/status/751925038253682688

Which is a Cavalier. Didn't mention that OP, huh?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

PewPew
07-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Paula Pierce?

PewPew
07-10-2016, 12:46 PM
Ray Allen?

Scoots
07-10-2016, 12:48 PM
Bogut is still a much better overall player then any Center they could possibly bring in.

Yeah, but Bogut's offense was getting worse rather than better and his play fell off dramatically last year. I still love him, but the only areas Zaza is a downgrade is in passing and shot blocking while he's a big upgrade on offense.

Ezeli I had no more faith in since he's been hurt so much and was so inconsistent ... the fact that he got essentially 1 year for $7.6M is evidence enough of what the league thinks of him.

Sanders would be a major question on what he could give, but he is a natural shot blocker and an elite athlete and at 28 years old he's supposed to be in good shape ... so certainly worth the addition.

On the tweets from Sanders ... he followed up the Warriors picture with a picture of a Cavalier so he may just be trolling.

As far as the bench being "much" worse ... I don't think so. Barbosa and Speights each did exactly 1 thing well ... it's just that the Warriors were both good at maximizing that one thing and minimizing what they did bad. I'm excited to see what the youngsters bring with Looney, Clark, McAdoo, Jones, and McCaw ... the top 3 know the system and the bottom 2 have interesting talents. With a low minute count for the starters and the top two off the bench (Iguodala/Livingston) the rest of the roster only has 30 minutes or so of floor time to split up, if 15 of that goes to West then the bottom of the roster need eat up a total of 15 minutes a game on average. Not exactly a BIG deal.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 01:29 PM
Supposedly Myers said the exact same thing.

https://twitter.com/LetsGoWarriors/status/751984855760531456

Looks to me like maybe people are jumping at ghosts.

raiderposting
07-10-2016, 01:33 PM
Lol so many salty *** mfers in here. I'm not even a warriors fan and ppl are saying "nobody is scared of your centers" this team can run through the league with scrubs at center...and that's not the case. Durant/curry/Thompson/green/Livingston/iggy "we're not scared of your centers" :laugh:

AllBall
07-10-2016, 02:14 PM
Small ball is dead. Cavs proved that. OKC proved that. Warriors had no business in the finals if the league didn't decide to gift them an appearance for the ratings draw.

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 02:37 PM
Theres no need for Durant to play more than 32 mpg. Dont know where you get that from...

Pachulia is better all around player than Ezeli and honestly its not that close.

Our bench was overhyped as hell last year. Pachulia>Ezeli, West>Speights and we still have two of the best bench players in the league in iggy and livingston

Iggy never had back issues intil game 6 of the finals

All Sanders would need to do is be an athletic rim protector which is exactly what he is.

I said what I said about Durant being the bench isn't as strong as you tried to just show to no success

Ezeli is better/younger and best suited for what he brought to the table over Zaza, outside of a false sense of toughness that's all he brings at this stage, and hustle which Ezeli also had

West is not better suited for what Speights brought to the table, or maybe you are thinking of the Pacers version then I would say different but its not that way anymore

Iggy never had back issues and now does so that will linger not go away once they begin

Sanders 'was' a rim protector years ago, he wont be the same player, nobody is the same player after years off, fact

bench was the same bench that was key in last years run and first couple of games in this past Finals, Barbosa showed up entire series when on the court, Livingston showed who he was by playing well in a game or two then tucked his tail

the team is not as deep so some of the starters will have to play more minutes than usual, that's why I said Durant or even Klay or someone will have to play heavy minutes for them to be this unstoppable force

Losing key reserves from back to back finals trips and a 7ft starting anchor is huge, no matter how you slice it

they replaced youth with old players who should be retired in West/Zaza

FlashBolt
07-10-2016, 02:56 PM
Warriors are good enough to beat any team with or without a center. Adding a center that can rebound/rim-protect is just adding to more unfairness.

BIG worm
07-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Small ball is dead. Cavs proved that. OKC proved that. Warriors had no business in the finals if the league didn't decide to gift them an appearance for the ratings draw.

lol Really? And how did the Cavs prove that? By beating them while also playing small ball themselves? Makes sense.

ChI_ShIzzLe
07-10-2016, 03:39 PM
I don't give 2 ***** about West and his Warriors cuz they're not in the East. Good luck WC.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 03:53 PM
Warriors are good enough to beat any team with or without a center. Adding a center that can rebound/rim-protect is just adding to more unfairness.

There is no "fair". To be fair the league would have to re-draft the entire talent pool every year. And even then there would be something else that wasn't "fair" like the schedule or injuries not being equal or coaches not being equal or officiating. "Fair" is a delusion.

ciaban
07-10-2016, 03:59 PM
It really doesn't matter when you have 4 of the top 10 players in the league.

(Klay was voted into all NBA 3rd team, but I think he's 2nd team talent)

I think he is too, but basically no one is allowed to get hurt, or suck in the playoffs for this team to win since your not going to be able to stop big men.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 04:08 PM
I said what I said about Durant being the bench isn't as strong as you tried to just show to no success

Ezeli is better/younger and best suited for what he brought to the table over Zaza, outside of a false sense of toughness that's all he brings at this stage, and hustle which Ezeli also had

West is not better suited for what Speights brought to the table, or maybe you are thinking of the Pacers version then I would say different but its not that way anymore

Iggy never had back issues and now does so that will linger not go away once they begin

Sanders 'was' a rim protector years ago, he wont be the same player, nobody is the same player after years off, fact

bench was the same bench that was key in last years run and first couple of games in this past Finals, Barbosa showed up entire series when on the court, Livingston showed who he was by playing well in a game or two then tucked his tail

the team is not as deep so some of the starters will have to play more minutes than usual, that's why I said Durant or even Klay or someone will have to play heavy minutes for them to be this unstoppable force

Losing key reserves from back to back finals trips and a 7ft starting anchor is huge, no matter how you slice it

they replaced youth with old players who should be retired in West/Zaza

Ezeli had used up his chances in GS ... he's been wildly inconsistent and missed a huge number of games. He wanted 4/70M to stay and the Warriors didn't want to give him close to that. He's a loss, but they drafted a player who can potentially be better than Ezeli.

Zaza is a little better in some ways, Bogut is a MUCH better shot blocker and a considerably better passer ... but the difference between KD and HB more than makes up for that loss. They are both the same age and Zaza has been MUCH healthier.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=pachuza01&y1=2016&p2=bogutan01&y2=2016&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

Speights has value but is wildly over-rated. Look at the per 100 possessions numbers to see the advantages West offers.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=speigma01&y1=2016&p2=westda01&y2=2016&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

I will miss Barbosa, but as good as he could be he was also a very limited player.

I doubt the Warriors get Sanders. But I find the Warriors bench more interesting this year than last.

There are 240 minutes a game:
If KD, Green, Curry, Thompson average around 35mpg that leaves 100 minutes for the rest of the team.
If Iguodala gets 25 a game (less than last year) we are down to 75 for the rest.
If Pachulia gets 25 a game (same as last year) we are down to 50 for the rest.
If Livingston gets 20 a game (same as last year) we are down to 30 for the rest.
If West gets 15 a game (less than last year) we are down to 15 for the rest.

Ian Clark and JM McAdoo (when they played) combined for 15 a game, and there is also Looney who was hurt last year and Jones and McCaw who are this years rookies.

This assumes the Warriors add no other players.

They have some adjusting to do and some learning to do. But it's possible this bench could be as good as last year's and could possibly be better.

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 04:10 PM

Reg. season no doubt, come playoff time in a 7 game series it will be a different story, Green/West are too small and Zaza well is what he is, not a game/series changer at all

Scoots
07-10-2016, 04:13 PM
I think he is too, but basically no one is allowed to get hurt, or suck in the playoffs for this team to win since your not going to be able to stop big men.

They couldn't really stop big men last year either ... except Green, but he can't guard everybody at the same time.

At the moment I'm hoping the combination of Pachulia, West, Looney, and Jones is enough ... along with the new 7 footer they added being able to contribute on defense too ... KD implied he's going to play better D and guard some bigs this year.

We shall see.

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Ezeli had used up his chances in GS ... he's been wildly inconsistent and missed a huge number of games. He wanted 4/70M to stay and the Warriors didn't want to give him close to that. He's a loss, but they drafted a player who can potentially be better than Ezeli.

Zaza is a little better in some ways, Bogut is a MUCH better shot blocker and a considerably better passer ... but the difference between KD and HB more than makes up for that loss. They are both the same age and Zaza has been MUCH healthier.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=pachuza01&y1=2016&p2=bogutan01&y2=2016&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

Speights has value but is wildly over-rated. Look at the per 100 possessions numbers to see the advantages West offers.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=speigma01&y1=2016&p2=westda01&y2=2016&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

I will miss Barbosa, but as good as he could be he was also a very limited player.

I doubt the Warriors get Sanders. But I find the Warriors bench more interesting this year than last.

There are 240 minutes a game:
If KD, Green, Curry, Thompson average around 35mpg that leaves 100 minutes for the rest of the team.
If Iguodala gets 25 a game (less than last year) we are down to 75 for the rest.
If Pachulia gets 25 a game (same as last year) we are down to 50 for the rest.
If Livingston gets 20 a game (same as last year) we are down to 30 for the rest.
If West gets 15 a game (less than last year) we are down to 15 for the rest.

Ian Clark and JM McAdoo (when they played) combined for 15 a game, and there is also Looney who was hurt last year and Jones and McCaw who are this years rookies.

This assumes the Warriors add no other players.

They have some adjusting to do and some learning to do. But it's possible this bench could be as good as last year's and could possibly be better.

Knowing you are a Dubs fan I will take what you are saying as you would know more than me about the squad and leave it at that, I just feel the bench got gutted and replaced with lesser talent/impact players

West didn't do much in San An, and of course Zaza did more(based on his avg career) for a lesser team but he never was nothing much than a glorified hustle role big who is basically a journey man, early and now later in his career, Bogut is way more valuable than those two for how the Dubs operate

the bench is more interesting(new) but not as stable as past couple years since it was gutted, along with your starting D anchor in Bogut, dude would get sometimes 5 blocks in a quarter, that's game changing when you have the snipers your warriors have

Clark/McAdoo will have moments here and there for sure, but come playoff time they will be on the bench as usual, unless Draymond decides to start nut kicking again

smith&wesson
07-10-2016, 04:26 PM
LOL ... all of a sudden the GS's aren't good enough they need a better bench now lmao. iggy, Livingston, West aren't good enough bench players.

They have the best 8 man rotation I have ever seen.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Knowing you are a Dubs fan I will take what you are saying as you would know more than me about the squad and leave it at that, I just feel the bench got gutted and replaced with lesser talent/impact players

West didn't do much in San An, and of course Zaza did more(based on his avg career) for a lesser team but he never was nothing much than a glorified hustle role big who is basically a journey man, early and now later in his career, Bogut is way more valuable than those two for how the Dubs operate

the bench is more interesting(new) but not as stable as past couple years since it was gutted, along with your starting D anchor in Bogut, dude would get sometimes 5 blocks in a quarter, that's game changing when you have the snipers your warriors have

Clark/McAdoo will have moments here and there for sure, but come playoff time they will be on the bench as usual, unless Draymond decides to start nut kicking again

No doubt there are more questions. No doubt at all. It's just not quite as dire as you sounded in your post since the majority of the lost players were inconsistent as could be. Bogut could get 5 blocks in a quarter and the Warriors don't have that anymore, and Speights could score 10 points in 3 minutes, and Barbosa could get inside and increase the pace of a game ... no doubt there was real value there with Bogut being the most valuable.

But an equation of:
KD, Pachulia, West, and the youngsters could be and should be greater than HB, Bogut, Speights, Barbosa, and Rush.

But again, no question at all that the Warriors need to figure out their post defense ... but they needed to figure that out last year too.

CardinalRed24
07-10-2016, 04:41 PM

Lol what are you getting at here..
Its not possible to have a superstar at every position.

Best believe, GS did really well for themselves signing Pachulia at that price after having to let go of Bogut/Ezeli. I personally think ZaZa fits in really nice and will really come in handy in the playoffs being he's a strong FT shooter and solid rebounder.

nastynice
07-10-2016, 04:59 PM

lol

BKLYNpigeon
07-10-2016, 06:06 PM

Lol, ok. Most teams Winn win the 5 position against the warriors. But we win positions 1-2-3-4.

NYKnickFanatic
07-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Welp, I guess that pretty good player is Stephen Jackson.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Welp, I guess that pretty good player is Stephen Jackson.

I know they've been trying to get him to be a player development coach. This may end up being just be a camp invite.

I hope he's not the pretty good player.

BKLYNpigeon
07-10-2016, 07:02 PM
SJax got a training camp invite. Didn't sign or anything.

He would be great in the locker room. Duncan did say he was the best teammate he's ever had.

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Stack Jack got an invite to camp..idk i think jerry west oversold on this one if thats who he was refering to

Scoots
07-10-2016, 07:41 PM
Stack Jack got an invite to camp..idk i think jerry west oversold on this one if thats who he was refering to

Kerr's been working him as a development coach but Jax thought he could still play. I see this as an opportunity for the team to convince him that he can't play anymore and should just coach. :)

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 08:35 PM
I still think its larry sanders tho

Monta is beast
07-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Warriors are denying that stack jack got an invite

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 09:32 PM
LOL ... all of a sudden the GS's aren't good enough they need a better bench now lmao. iggy, Livingston, West aren't good enough bench players.

They have the best 8 man rotation I have ever seen.

Possibly starting 5 being top heavy I could give you that but as far as bench iggy/Livingston/west are nowhere near enough to garner best 8 man rotation ever, maybe to you since you probably start watching ball around the 08' season, west is ancient and didn't do jack this past year with spurs and Livingston is nothing to brag about and iggy has been iggy since his 76er days, solid defender but nothing special as a HOF type, but he could jump with the best of'em

now if you go into a time capsule and get the younger versions of iggy/west then you maybe on to something but then again that's still reaching

europagnpilgrim
07-10-2016, 09:46 PM
No doubt there are more questions. No doubt at all. It's just not quite as dire as you sounded in your post since the majority of the lost players were inconsistent as could be. Bogut could get 5 blocks in a quarter and the Warriors don't have that anymore, and Speights could score 10 points in 3 minutes, and Barbosa could get inside and increase the pace of a game ... no doubt there was real value there with Bogut being the most valuable.

But an equation of:
KD, Pachulia, West, and the youngsters could be and should be greater than HB, Bogut, Speights, Barbosa, and Rush.

But again, no question at all that the Warriors need to figure out their post defense ... but they needed to figure that out last year too.

KD is the only true upgrade as he replaces Barnes

the bench was proven and a big reason to the dubs success once you get past splash bros/green, all what you just mentioned from the 3 you loss was key to dubs success majorly and now its gone and relying on young talent who hasn't been in the trenches actually playing meaningful games means a lot, Barbosa was in wars way back in his 6th man of year contending days, and Bogut was a under radar athletic anchor who played his position to a tee and a Footer at that who could pass and play above the rim in that offense

Zaza and West don't make up the loss in my book since they cant stretch the floor/rim protect/play above the rim or get to the basket as Barbosa can and those youngsters are just not all that good to me from what I saw them do, but I hope they gel quickly on that end so I can see them push to break they own single season win record, they also lost chemistry which was very vital to the team success

to me last year with Bogut/Dray they had interior on lock for the most part, even when Ezeli was healthy enough they did decent enough down low but they always had leads to kind of off set that since they were explosive so it didn't come to light until the playoffs when stuff gets tighter and grittier, Bogut's injury hurt big time and took away that advantage in the Finals

Scoots
07-10-2016, 10:05 PM
KD is the only true upgrade as he replaces Barnes

the bench was proven and a big reason to the dubs success once you get past splash bros/green, all what you just mentioned from the 3 you loss was key to dubs success majorly and now its gone and relying on young talent who hasn't been in the trenches actually playing meaningful games means a lot, Barbosa was in wars way back in his 6th man of year contending days, and Bogut was a under radar athletic anchor who played his position to a tee and a Footer at that who could pass and play above the rim in that offense

Zaza and West don't make up the loss in my book since they cant stretch the floor/rim protect/play above the rim or get to the basket as Barbosa can and those youngsters are just not all that good to me from what I saw them do, but I hope they gel quickly on that end so I can see them push to break they own single season win record, they also lost chemistry which was very vital to the team success

to me last year with Bogut/Dray they had interior on lock for the most part, even when Ezeli was healthy enough they did decent enough down low but they always had leads to kind of off set that since they were explosive so it didn't come to light until the playoffs when stuff gets tighter and grittier, Bogut's injury hurt big time and took away that advantage in the Finals

The top 2 players from that bench by far are still around.

Speights is more than made up for by West.

KD is a huge upgrade over HB in all ways and KD brings an elite post scorer to a team that totally lacked it.

Bogut's D is a big loss ... I have to hope that KDs defense along with West and the growth of the youngsters will come close enough to make up for that loss.

Barbosa's driving and pace are gone and that was valuable as well as his ability to shrug off the stress of a situation. That said he totaled 20pts in the finals so hardly a major cog. But ... the Warriors and I are hoping that Ian Clark is ready to fill that role as needed and their comparison on Per36 implies that he can do something comparable. http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=0&p1=barbole01&y1=2016&p2=clarkia01&y2=2016&p3=&p4=&p5=&p6=

There is no question the Warriors are going to have to change the way they play, and their D will probably suffer a little but should still finish top 10.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Larry Sanders decided to add to the speculation with "I know where ever I decide to go, we gettin a ring..."

The Warriors reportedly have not discussed signing him.

Scoots
07-10-2016, 10:12 PM
Warriors sideline reporter said Jackson has NOT been invited to camp.

Some more speculation about Vince Carter.

sharqstealth
07-10-2016, 11:19 PM
What's good in Larry Sanders?????:confused:

AllBall
07-11-2016, 12:08 AM
Artist interpretation of Jerry West after said statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psde2NYopOA

:rolleyes:

FlashBolt
07-11-2016, 01:43 AM
What's good in Larry Sanders?????:confused:

Poor man's Dennis Rodman. Good backup at this point with rebounding/blocks. Horrible attitude, though. Locker room mess.

montybeasty
07-12-2016, 02:16 AM
Reg. season no doubt, come playoff time in a 7 game series it will be a different story, Green/West are too small and Zaza well is what he is, not a game/series changer at all

Yea to bad playoff teams consist of a 8 man rotation so

PG. Steph
SG. Klay
SF. KD
PF. Green
C. Sanders "if signed"
6.iggy
7.livingston
8.west
9.zaza

I used a 9 man because Kerr used a 10 man rotation in the playoffs at times recently. Pretty solid seeing that one starter will always be in the game as other rest.

Pretty solid if you ask me.....