PDA

View Full Version : Who does Cleveland Bring in now?

KnickNyKnick
07-04-2016, 10:36 PM
So now that GS is a "SUPER" team... if the Cavs cant match, who should they bring in to complete their SUPER team. because you know Love is out... :D

Cal827
07-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Lebron James

FlashBolt
07-04-2016, 10:43 PM
They can't bring anyone. They need to trade Love ASAP. This team does not stop OKC. He will be benched again and then RJ has to defend Durant...

JasonJohnHorn
07-04-2016, 10:46 PM
This is a great question. Not to take anything away from what the Cavs did this year (they were AMAZING--true champions coming back from 1-3), but to be frank, they had some good fortune. The Warriors had the better, roster, and for much of the season, were also the better team. They were struggling at just the right time, and the Cavs being a stellar group of guys, were able to take full advantage of that.

It will not be nearly as easy this time around, even had the Warriors not signed Durant.

Now, with KD and Zaza both signing on (or a couple of other vet mins likely to follow), the Cavs have some work to do. They are actually losing Mozzy and Delly, who were both key rotation guys the last couple of years, and have no replacements.

There have been a flurry of signings, and teams like the Pacer are quietly having very productive offseasons, and the Knicks have made some bold moves. The Cavs are losing their edge in the east (though still the favs), and the gap between them and the Warriors had turned into a gulf.

I'm not sure there is much they can do at this point. Had they been able to bring in Noah, or Gasol, I think they would have been in a good position, but as it stands, I'm not sure what they have to offer anybody.

They could try and be creative and take a gamble on a player like Lance, or be bold on the trade front. As well as Kyrie played this past finals, I still think that CP3 is a better fit for that roster.

They certainly have their work cut out for them. And given their cap situation, they need to be very creative.

CHANGO
07-04-2016, 10:48 PM
They need to trade Love and hope for a good/great return.

shep33
07-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Lebron James

This lol. He ***** on everyone. Dude is the best player in the game by a long shot. Never bet against this man.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Love for Olapido, Adams and Ilyasova.

WaDe03
07-04-2016, 11:08 PM

Wade from the looks of it.

FlashBolt
07-04-2016, 11:13 PM

Wade from the looks of it.

I won't believe it until Woj reports it.. no ****ing way.

KnickNyKnick
07-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Love for Cousins?

LA_Raiders
07-04-2016, 11:50 PM
Wade if he turns down 20m/yr from Miami. Other than that I don't see them improving unless they can trade the (low value) love for an allstar.

FlashBolt
07-04-2016, 11:51 PM
Love for Cousins?

Good deal for both teams. Love is on contract too. Kings don't have to worry about Love running away.

GoferKing_
07-05-2016, 03:16 AM
Good deal for both teams. Love is on contract too. Kings don't have to worry about Love running away.

How the **** is it a good deal for the Kings? Maybe Love for Westbrook is better, huh? Kings need to trade Cousins for young players and draft picks, not for some garbage player.

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 03:27 AM
It would have to be a 3 team trade but I just dont see where love could be traded without the package including kyrie because the cavs have nothing else of value and there is no chance they trade kyrie. Maybe something like Love to the suns/sixers get knight/Cavs get Okafor or Noel?

They arent even better than the spurs/healthy heat in my opinion let alone the warriors with durant. They need something to happen badly.

IKnowHoops
07-05-2016, 03:44 AM

I'd actually be down for that at this point.

IKnowHoops
07-05-2016, 03:51 AM
It would have to be a 3 team trade but I just dont see where love could be traded without the package including kyrie because the cavs have nothing else of value and there is no chance they trade kyrie. Maybe something like Love to the suns/sixers get knight/Cavs get Okafor or Noel?

They arent even better than the spurs/healthy heat in my opinion let alone the warriors with durant. They need something to happen badly.

The thing is your not going to get more talented, so they are going to need to have a combo of being bigger, stronger and more athletic. Thats another reason why I want Blake. He's strong and would be able to push around everyone on that team. He's also more athletic than anyone on that team. Because better conditioned athletes can sometimes outplay smaller more skilled ones, they should go that route since it may be there only route to winning.

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 04:03 AM
Oh I dont disagree Blake would be amazing but love aint gonna get it done lol. What would you give?

kobebabe
07-05-2016, 06:00 AM
Problem is very few teams would be willing to take up Love and if they do they would be asking for a lot in return knowing Cavs are desperate. Problem is Cav have no one besides Kyrie that they can use and NO way they give up Kyrie unless it's for a CP3. What about love and Kyrie for Blake and CP3? I don't know how their salaries much up but I can bet my life Clippers wouldn't do it

BoSox47
07-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Love for Cousins?

Sacremento would hang up the phone instantly.

IBleedPurple
07-05-2016, 07:50 AM
Wouldn't be the caliber player they need, but one move could be getting Faried.

Vee-Rex
07-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Eh, unless the Cavs can pull a great deal for Love I suggest we stay put. Sign a couple rotational pieces, bring back JR if we can, and that's it.

The Cavs and the rest of the league are playing with house money at this point. GS will have an insane amount of pressure... I don't think it'll be the 80-win season + 16-0 playoffs that people are implying it will be.

The stakes are much more higher for GS. If GS beats any team (including the Cavs), everyone will shrug and attribute it to being a super team. If GS loses... the world will collapse on itself.

TheDish87
07-05-2016, 08:55 AM
arent the Cavs like 50 mil over the cap? they cant sign anyone

Vee-Rex
07-05-2016, 09:07 AM
arent the Cavs like 50 mil over the cap? they cant sign anyone

54 mil was the luxury tax bill, but yeah we can't sign anyone. Right now we're at approximately 77 million, and I believe the cap is at 94 million.

Of course, we have the cap holds for LeBron and JR at roughly 40 million (30 and 10 respectively). Our cap situation is shot.

Bringing Wade in would be impossible unless it's by sign-and-trade, but we don't have the assets to acquire him and trading a bunch of future 1st round picks for a guy that will be 35 this year would be stupid.

If we let JR walk and LeBron decided to come back for only 10 million then we could sign Wade for 7 million. Heh, just not gonna happen.

Tony_Starks
07-05-2016, 09:20 AM
They should sign Wade and trade Love for Bosh and have a new combo Superteam.

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Only way for Cavs to add talent is if Lebron takes vet minimum.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 10:47 AM

Well they're working out something.

smith&wesson
07-05-2016, 11:16 AM
Irving, Love & Thompson, for CP3 , Griffen, and Jordan ?

The clippers get younger, and the cavs get a revamped super team around Lebron.

Tony_Starks
07-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Irving, Love & Thompson, for CP3 , Griffen, and Jordan ?

The clippers get younger, and the cavs get a revamped super team around Lebron.

Trade the guy that dropped 41 in the Finals and hit the game winner game 7?

Nah, not feeling that.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 11:32 AM
How the **** is it a good deal for the Kings? Maybe Love for Westbrook is better, huh? Kings need to trade Cousins for young players and draft picks, not for some garbage player.

Because Love can easily be a 24/14 player if he plays the way Cousins did as well. It's just it doesn't work for him when he's just standing outside the three point line. He's put up better numbers than Cousins did. Plus, his contract allows for the Kings to have a player locked in for four seasons. Cousins is only locked in for one realistically because Kings are going to have to trade him. He's not resigning.

Jarvo
07-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Games haven't been played yet, I still think Cavs or Spurs can beat them but will they? Who knows until November. But I would definitely trade Love fof DMC if they can and Kings want to.

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2016, 11:51 AM
Cavs have a great team. No need to overreact.

It doesn't matter how good you look on paper. To win the NBA finals you just need to be Playing well, Healthy and have a few breaks along the way.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 11:52 AM
They are looking to sign & trade Love for Wade... I'm not sure that's a good idea...

AllBall
07-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Bringing Wade in would be impossible unless it's by sign-and-trade, but we don't have the assets to acquire him and trading a bunch of future 1st round picks for a guy that will be 35 this year would be stupid.

If we let JR walk and LeBron decided to come back for only 10 million then we could sign Wade for 7 million. Heh, just not gonna happen.

Quid pro quo situation bro.

Lebron did Wade a favor, now Wade will do Lebron a favor. Wade took a cut the first time, now Lebron will take a cut.

Cavs signed and trade Lebron the first time for picks. Now Heat sign and trade Wade for picks.

Makes sense.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Quid pro quo situation bro.

Lebron did Wade a favor, now Wade will do Lebron a favor. Wade took a cut the first time, now Lebron will take a cut.

Cavs signed and trade Lebron the first time for picks. Now Heat sign and trade Wade for picks.

Makes sense.

How did Wade do LeBron a favor?

BKLYNpigeon
07-05-2016, 11:55 AM
Cavs need to improve their bench.

They lost 3 key rotation players. JR Smith, Delly, Mozgov.

Tony_Starks
07-05-2016, 01:02 PM
Cavs need to improve their bench.

They lost 3 key rotation players. JR Smith, Delly, Mozgov.

Are they not re-signing JR?

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:16 PM
How did Wade do LeBron a favor?

When he took less to accommodate him.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:20 PM
When he took less to accommodate him.

They all took less and all sacrificed. Wade was paid $3 million less contractually. Not even worth mentioning.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 01:21 PM
They are looking to sign & trade Love for Wade... I'm not sure that's a good idea...

That would be a great idea for the Cavs but a S&T is not happening I guarantee it. Where did you see this? I know fans are mentioning it but it's just them trying to take advantage of Wade again, this time when he's walking out the door.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 01:22 PM
They all took less and all sacrificed. Wade was paid $3 million less contractually. Not even worth mentioning.

He took the least of the 3, it's ok to know he helped LeBron it doesn't effect LeBrons legacy man. People are starting to think they're both going to take less, I don't see it but you never know.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:24 PM
He took the least of the 3, it's ok to know he helped LeBron it doesn't effect LeBrons legacy man. People are starting to think they're both going to take less, I don't see it but you never know.

He took $3 million less... If you want to cry about that, go about it. You keep claiming I'm trying to help leBron's legacy but facts are facts. You can deny it all you want but Wade practically took the same deal Bosh and LeBron did. Wade probably took a bit less to get Haslem into the team. Who the hell really cares about $3 million when you are at that level?

Scoots
07-05-2016, 01:24 PM
I just looked at the Cavs cap situation ... after LeBron signs for the max they are over the cap with just the top 5 contracts. It looks like it's going to be 4-5 vet minimum guys to fill out the roster.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:26 PM

Your going of dollar figures instead of percentage of cap. Keep in mind Lebron hasn't agreed to any terms yet. There's room for maneuvering. Lebron taking less to win another championship is a price he'd pay.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Your going of dollar figures instead of percentage of cap. Keep in mind Lebron hasn't agreed to any terms yet. There's room for maneuvering. Lebron taking less to win another championship is a price he'd pay.

You said Wade sacrificed for LeBron. Reality, they both sacrificed. I'm asking you to tell me where Wade made a sacrifice that LeBron didn't make as well.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:30 PM
You said Wade sacrificed for LeBron. Reality, they both sacrificed. I'm asking you to tell me where Wade made a sacrifice that LeBron didn't make as well.

The second time he opted out in order to accommodate Lebron and he left.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:34 PM
The second time he opted out in order to accommodate Lebron and he left.

What? Wade resigned after LeBron declared his return... He took less to get a better roster. Go look at Bosh for not taking a pay cut...

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:41 PM
What? Wade resigned after LeBron declared his return... He took less to get a better roster. Go look at Bosh for not taking a pay cut...

Yes, after giving up a much sweeter contract before hand. He wouldn't have signed anything had he picked up his option.

Vincent
07-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Trade Kevin Love to Boston for Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, and Terry Rozier.

Then start LeBron at PF when they go up against the Warriors in the finals.

They'd have a great defensive team that is able to spread the floor well. Along with a scoring punch PG and SG off the bench.

Kyrie/Bradley/Crowder/LeBron/Thompson

Curry/Klay/Durant/Draymond/Zaza

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Yes, after giving up a much sweeter contract before hand. He wouldn't have signed anything had he picked up his option.

That's not anyone's fault but Wade. Bosh also opted out and got a much better contract. Don't blame LeBron for Wade not making more money. He could have but he didn't opt for it. You're telling me Miami valued Bosh more than Wade? Lol.. just stop. Wade knew he had to take a paycut if he wanted to win. He's now seeing all this money being paid and wants it now.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:47 PM
That's not anyone's fault but Wade.

You can believe what you want. Lebron and Wade's relationship is strong er than you think.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 01:49 PM
You can believe what you want. Lebron and Wade's relationship is strong er than you think.

So strong that LeBron didn't tell Wade he was going to Cleveland and made Wade opt out? Yeah.. your argument is getting weaker and weaker.

CardinalRed24
07-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Lmao it doesn't matter who they bring in..

AllBall
07-05-2016, 01:55 PM
So strong that LeBron didn't tell Wade he was going to Cleveland and made Wade opt out? Yeah.. your argument is getting weaker and weaker.

What are you not understanding? He agreed to sacrifice to be later compensated.

_Supreme_
07-05-2016, 01:57 PM
Lmao it doesn't matter who they bring in..

Maybe they can get Kobe to come out of retirement :D

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:02 PM
My god Flashbolt get your head out of your *** for a minute. Wade took the least amount of money and handed LeBron the team after LeBron had one of the worst choke jobs in the finals. Doing this forced LeBron to be more aggressive and to not be scared with the ball. LeBrons 4th quarter numbers were god awful and Wade ripped him a new one on the court in front of everyone to let him know he was being soft and a dumbass. Wade has sacrificed a lot more than you think when it comes to LeBron whether you want to admit it or not.

He's also sacraficed a lot for the Heat and their fans but we have fans turning on Wade now, all this is just laughable. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it a thousand more times in my life, Wade is the most under appreciated, underrated, and overlooked superstars of all time!

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:03 PM
And Flashbolt we know you love Wade when it comes to things not involving LeBron I've seen it multiple times and if he goes to the Cavs you will love him even more.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:06 PM

As he should be.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:07 PM
What are you not understanding? He agreed to sacrifice to be later compensated.

Let's take this into what actually happened versus what you thought happened.

1) LeBron/Wade/Bosh opted out.
2) LeBron goes to Cleveland.
3) Wade and Bosh sign a few days later. Bosh signs a ludicrous contract for five years/118 million. Wade signs a mediocre contract for two years/31 million. He opted out of a two years/42 million. Wade should have been thanking LeBron for leaving if he wanted more money. He could have gotten more but instead, wanted to give Miami breathing room to compete for the championship in hopes that they will be able to win. They didn't win and Wade probably just wants the money since everyone is getting it.

Trying to blame LeBron for Wade not getting more money is laughable. Wade didn't make any sacrifices LeBron didn't make during those four seasons. Wade could have gotten more than two years/31 million had he chose to listen to offers or make it tougher on Miami. If they were willing to give Bosh that much money, then Wade should be looking at Bosh for not taking the paycut.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:12 PM
My god Flashbolt get your head out of your *** for a minute. Wade took the least amount of money and handed LeBron the team after LeBron had one of the worst choke jobs in the finals. Doing this forced LeBron to be more aggressive and to not be scared with the ball. LeBrons 4th quarter numbers were god awful and Wade ripped him a new one on the court in front of everyone to let him know he was being soft and a dumbass. Wade has sacrificed a lot more than you think when it comes to LeBron whether you want to admit it or not.

He's also sacraficed a lot for the Heat and their fans but we have fans turning on Wade now, all this is just laughable. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it a thousand more times in my life, Wade is the most under appreciated, underrated, and overlooked superstars of all time!

1) Wade handed the team but he was also not good enough to lead the team. Wade should be thankful to LeBron for carrying him while he was resting an injury/on the bench.
2) Wade was awful in the NBA Finals and playoffs for some stretches as well. Do you want me to start bringing up the numbers?
3) Wade took the least amount of money.. Okay, let's see how much less he actually took. LeBron signed a six year contract for $110 million. Wade signed a six year contract for $107.5 million. Again, Wade did sacrifice but you are just a homer if you think LeBron didn't sacrifice as well. You're way too emotional to see evidence clearly. You want to make a case for $2.5 million? That probably has to do with Wade trying to make room for his buddy Udonis Haslem to resign with Miami.
4) According to you, he is. Underrated? Underappreciated? Who ever made the case that he was? You're just a homer who wants everyone to call him a top ten player, top 3 SG, and "elite." The reality is he isn't anymore. If you can't accept that, that's your own issue. And of course I would love to see Wade go to Cleveland and beat the gutless Durant and his Warriors. He's one of the greatest players ever. One of your own fellow Heat members here just posted a three paragraph detailed description that debunks Wade not being the highest paid player in the Heat at any year. You should read it.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Let's take this into what actually happened versus what you thought happened.

1) LeBron/Wade/Bosh opted out.
2) LeBron goes to Cleveland.
3) Wade and Bosh sign a few days later. Bosh signs a ludicrous contract for five years/118 million. Wade signs a mediocre contract for two years/31 million. He opted out of a two years/42 million. Wade should have been thanking LeBron for leaving if he wanted more money. He could have gotten more but instead, wanted to give Miami breathing room to compete for the championship in hopes that they will be able to win. They didn't win and Wade probably just wants the money since everyone is getting it.

Trying to blame LeBron for Wade not getting more money is laughable. Wade didn't make any sacrifices LeBron didn't make during those four seasons. Wade could have gotten more than two years/31 million had he chose to listen to offers or make it tougher on Miami. If they were willing to give Bosh that much money, then Wade should be looking at Bosh for not taking the paycut.

You're getting so far away from the original point of all this. Wade and Lebron have a quid pro quo arrangement. How they decide to square that is between them. Your reasoning is that because there's a percentage "blame" or equal burden already carried that it doesn't exist.

Topic: Who does Clevaland bring in now? Wade. That's it. Easiest move.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:18 PM
You're getting so far away from the original point of all this. Wade and Lebron have a quid pro quo arrangement. How they decide to square that is between them. Your reasoning is that because there's a percentage "blame" or equal burden already carried that it doesn't exist.

Topic: Who does Clevaland bring in now? Wade. That's it. Easiest move.

You said Wade made a sacrifice for LeBron but you lacked any real evidence that supported that. Why is it so hard for people to admit they are wrong on a public forum online? My reasoning is that BOTH players have sacrificed. To say LeBron didn't sacrifice to play in Miami is just like saying Wade didn't sacrifice to play with the Big Three. LeBron tried to get Bosh+Wade to come to Cleveland but he settled for Miami. That makes Wade look like the good guy here and LeBron the guy running to find teammates. If anything, Bosh hasn't sacrificed one single thing. He got out of Toronto, a losing team regardless. He comes to Miami, under the radar wins two rings, signs a max contract with Miami and can't play half the time. Yet, no one is making that argument.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:24 PM
1) Wade handed the team but he was also not good enough to lead the team. Wade should be thankful to LeBron for carrying him while he was resting an injury/on the bench.
2) Wade was awful in the NBA Finals and playoffs for some stretches as well. Do you want me to start bringing up the numbers?
3) Wade took the least amount of money.. Okay, let's see how much less he actually took. LeBron signed a six year contract for $110 million. Wade signed a six year contract for $107.5 million. Again, Wade did sacrifice but you are just a homer if you think LeBron didn't sacrifice as well. You're way too emotional to see evidence clearly. You want to make a case for $2.5 million? That probably has to do with Wade trying to make room for his buddy Udonis Haslem to resign with Miami.
4) According to you, he is. Underrated? Underappreciated? Who ever made the case that he was? You're just a homer who wants everyone to call him a top ten player, top 3 SG, and "elite." The reality is he isn't anymore. If you can't accept that, that's your own issue. And of course I would love to see Wade go to Cleveland and beat the gutless Durant and his Warriors. He's one of the greatest players ever. One of your own fellow Heat members here just posted a three paragraph detailed description that debunks Wade not being the highest paid player in the Heat at any year. You should read it.

You can pull up numbers of bad stretches and I'll pull up numbers from bad stretches and I can counter them with good stretches so I couldn't care less. Wade couldn't carry them in 2011 because LeBron handicapped them with his 4th quarter numbers. He was bullied by Barea, Stevenson, and Marion. They lost and I think ESPN said that finals is top 20 all time by Wade lol. LeBron balled the next 3 years no one is saying he didn't but Wade should get credit for it as he does by many reporters but doesn't from many fans such as yourself. And let's not act like Wade was dead weight in 2012 and 2013, he was playing noticeably on one leg and stilled ball in 2012 and dominated with the LeBron in the last 3 games of the 2013 finals so he showed up when it matter most. All on 1 leg clearly limping up and down the court and he's getting bashed while Curry was doing 360 dunks in warm ups not limping but gets a pass for being "injured" when in reality he was crushed by the pressure and LeBron let him know he was his *****. I guess he was also injured in 2015 because he got locked by Delladova.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 02:24 PM
You said Wade made a sacrifice for LeBron but you lacked any real evidence that supported that. Why is it so hard for people to admit they are wrong on a public forum online? My reasoning is that BOTH players have sacrificed. To say LeBron didn't sacrifice to play in Miami is just like saying Wade didn't sacrifice to play with the Big Three. LeBron tried to get Bosh+Wade to come to Cleveland but he settled for Miami. That makes Wade look like the good guy here and LeBron the guy running to find teammates. If anything, Bosh hasn't sacrificed one single thing. He got out of Toronto, a losing team regardless. He comes to Miami, under the radar wins two rings, signs a max contract with Miami and can't play half the time. Yet, no one is making that argument.

Exactly. So now Lebron asks Wade to do the same and head to Cleveland. It's so obvious.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:28 PM
You can pull up numbers of bad stretches and I'll pull up numbers from bad stretches and I can counter them with good stretches so I couldn't care less. Wade couldn't carry them in 2011 because LeBron handicapped them with his 4th quarter numbers. He was bullied by Barea, Stevenson, and Marion. They lost and I think ESPN said that finals is top 20 all time by Wade lol. LeBron balled the next 3 years no one is saying he didn't but Wade should get credit for it as he does by many reporters but doesn't from many fans such as yourself. And let's not act like Wade was dead weight in 2012 and 2013, he was playing noticeably on one leg and stilled ball in 2012 and dominated with the LeBron in the last 3 games of the 2013 finals so he showed up when it matter most. All on 1 leg clearly limping up and down the court and he's getting bashed while Curry was doing 360 dunks in warm ups not limping but gets a pass for being "injured" when in reality he was crushed by the pressure and LeBron let him know he was his *****. I guess he was also injured in 2015 because he got locked by Delladova.

1) So LeBron can't put up bad stretches and gets called a choker but Wade can put up bad stretches but you counter with, "Wade also had good stretches." Nothing like favoritism. I never made an excuse for LeBron's 2011 Finals. It was bad. But please don't act like the man wasn't carrying you guys for pretty much the other three seasons. When Wade was sitting out, they had an even higher winning %. They went 11-2 with Wade sitting in the bench inactive in 2012 or 2013. And please don't tell me Bosh was the reason why they won... we all know why.
2) I always gave Wade credit but you seem to think me saying anything negative about him is because I want to boost LeBron's argument. That's just silly. One day you will realize that I have shitted on LeBron as well. I don't really care who it is. I called him out after game 4 when he choked against the Warriors and said this was on him and he deserved to lose. But if I say that about Wade, I'm a hater? Whatever, man. Just cause someone has an objective point of view of your favorite player, doesn't mean they are a hater. It might just mean you're a homer.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Exactly. So now Lebron asks Wade to do the same and head to Cleveland. It's so obvious.

Again, you are backtracking. Whatever, I don't care anymore. We both agree Wade in Cleveland is ideal for Cleveland. Let's just wait. Rumors are heavy Cleveland is either trolling or serious while other rumors say Wade wants money and Cavs can't offer him much.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:33 PM
1) So LeBron can't put up bad stretches and gets called a choker but Wade can put up bad stretches but you counter with, "Wade also had good stretches." Nothing like favoritism. I never made an excuse for LeBron's 2011 Finals. It was bad. But please don't act like the man wasn't carrying you guys for pretty much the other three seasons. When Wade was sitting out, they had an even higher winning %. They went 11-2 with Wade sitting in the bench inactive in 2012 or 2013. And please don't tell me Bosh was the reason why they won... we all know why.
2) I always gave Wade credit but you seem to think me saying anything negative about him is because I want to boost LeBron's argument. That's just silly. One day you will realize that I have shitted on LeBron as well. I don't really care who it is. I called him out after game 4 when he choked against the Warriors and said this was on him and he deserved to lose. But if I say that about Wade, I'm a hater? Whatever, man. Just cause someone has an objective point of view of your favorite player, doesn't mean they are a hater. It might just mean you're a homer.

I'm a homer and you are as well so this is obviously going nowhere.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 02:33 PM
Bosh was the reason they won 2012 and 2013, 2nd greatest heat player ever behind Wade.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:35 PM

Can you find where I am a homer? By saying Wade sacrificed but LeBron did too? Lol... you crack me up.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 02:35 PM
Bosh was the reason they won 2012 and 2013, 2nd greatest heat player ever behind Wade.

Yup, I think it's about time I stop replying to you.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 03:22 PM
Can you find where I am a homer? By saying Wade sacrificed but LeBron did too? Lol... you crack me up.

I'm sure I could find something in every thread on here.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 03:44 PM
I'm sure I could find something in every thread on here.

Okay, I will wait for it. If you can't find it, let me know so I can use it for reference.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Cavs should trade Kyrie+Love for Kanter+Westbrook. Westbrook has an expiring contract, they sign Wade somehow in 2016 and CP3 signs in 2017.

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Lol wait.... So wade sacrificed because he only got a 107 million dollar contract compared to Lebrons 110 million contract? Is this what I am reading? Is this really the argument? REALLY?

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 05:22 PM

:laugh:

holy ****

When they beat OKC....

4-11 for 10pts 5 RBS
6-13 for 16pts 15 RBS
3-12 for 10pts 11 RBS
6-12 for 13pts 9 RBS
9-14 for 24pts 7 RBS

Lol in the 8 prior games he scored single digit points in 4 of the 8 games

Do I need to even show you what James did? Lets not forget that James was the best 2 way player by far at the time either so that doesnt even factor in the defense part.

Also cant forget that game 7 against the spurs in 2012.... 0 pts and 7 rebounds... ****ING BOSS YO

Scoots
07-05-2016, 05:42 PM

Flash seems to be in even more of a fighting mood lately.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 05:45 PM

holy ****

When they beat OKC....

4-11 for 10pts 5 RBS
6-13 for 16pts 15 RBS
3-12 for 10pts 11 RBS
6-12 for 13pts 9 RBS
9-14 for 24pts 7 RBS

Do I need to even show you what James did? Lets not forget that James was the best 2 way player by far at the time either so that doesnt even factor in the defense part.

Also cant forget that game 7 against the spurs in 2012.... 0 pts and 7 rebounds... ****ING BOSS YO

I didn't think people would be dumb enough to think this is serious. I'm sorry.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 05:47 PM

Durant leaving has him in his feelings but I understand.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Durant leaving has him in his feelings but I understand.

Yeah, that has to do with me being a Wade hater..

And you have been wrong more times than I can count lately.

MTL_123
07-05-2016, 05:58 PM
I really dont think the cavs need to bring anyone really. I still think the team they have is good. If they can trade love for a better 2 way player that would be great, but if not I still think their going to win back to back (No injuries)

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 06:11 PM
I didn't think people would be dumb enough to think this is serious. I'm sorry.

when it comes to you and the heat its really hard to figure out where the line is of kidding and crazy

aman_13
07-05-2016, 06:17 PM
Well they have a meeting with Wade.

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 06:18 PM
even if they sign wade it doesnt put them near the warriors lol... he isnt good anymore.... He is alright and plays at a higher level during the playoffs but that cant be relied on anymore... They need to trade love for a really good 2 way player.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 07:23 PM
even if they sign wade it doesnt put them near the warriors lol... he isnt good anymore.... He is alright and plays at a higher level during the playoffs but that cant be relied on anymore... They need to trade love for a really good 2 way player.

You don't know basketball if you don't think he's good anymore.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 07:25 PM

What are you talking about, dude? Wade is the best player right now. Best SG.. you don't know basketball...

Rivera
07-05-2016, 07:28 PM
even if they sign wade it doesnt put them near the warriors lol... he isnt good anymore.... He is alright and plays at a higher level during the playoffs but that cant be relied on anymore...

:facepalm:

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 07:52 PM
What are you talking about, dude? Wade is the best player right now. Best SG.. you don't know basketball...

You really let people on here get you emotional. Calm down man everything will be ok.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 07:55 PM
You really let people on here get you emotional. Calm down man everything will be ok.

What? I'm just playing the game you play. Pretend I'm an idiot and then say "I can't believe you think I was serious." Isn't that what you do?

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM
So Wade has scheduled a meeting with his best friends team that they will be having soon. This pretty much guarantees he's gone right?

Chronz
07-05-2016, 07:59 PM

holy ****

When they beat OKC....

4-11 for 10pts 5 RBS
6-13 for 16pts 15 RBS
3-12 for 10pts 11 RBS
6-12 for 13pts 9 RBS
9-14 for 24pts 7 RBS

You sir have been fire. I get higher reading your posts than smoking chronic. Which isn't much of a compliment but a compliment none the less

Chronz
07-05-2016, 08:01 PM

Depends. Is he willing to come off the bench?

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 08:01 PM
What? I'm just playing the game you play. Pretend I'm an idiot and then say "I can't believe you think I was serious." Isn't that what you do?

Nah man you're just on an emotional roller coaster now that Durant is gone.

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Nah man you're just on an emotional roller coaster now that Durant is gone.

Coming from the guy who knows more about Wade than his wife... Whatever you say, pal.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Coming from the guy who knows more about Wade than his wife... Whatever you say, pal.

I'm curious as to why you haven't answered my question in the other thread

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 08:51 PM

What's there to answer? Kobe is higher on All-time NBA rankings. Does that need to be spelled out for you? I'm sorry Wade isn't as great as you think.. I don't know basketball.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 09:07 PM

Here man, click here (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=245824) and thank me later.

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 09:44 PM

:facepalm:

19/4/4 while shooting 15 percent from 3 and can barely defend anymore while being 52 years old with an injury history.

Tell me what is good or great in that above sentence. Now Imagine when this 35 year old who plays 30 minutes a game and averages 19/4/4 WITH NO OUTSIDE SHOT WHATSOEVER runs into the wall we call further decline or the career killer that is father time? What am I missing? he isnt horrid or even bad but he isnt very good anymore :shrug:

More-Than-Most
07-05-2016, 09:45 PM
You sir have been fire. I get higher reading your posts than smoking chronic. Which isn't much of a compliment but a compliment none the less

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 10:12 PM
What's there to answer? Kobe is higher on All-time NBA rankings. Does that need to be spelled out for you? I'm sorry Wade isn't as great as you think.. I don't know basketball.

So you still csnt answer the question? You're a joke man.

goingfor28
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM

:laugh2:

KnickNyKnick
07-05-2016, 10:37 PM
Cavs could wait it out one year test the new waters?, maybe Sign or trade for Milsap after.

LA_Raiders
07-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Nobody is left, they are done.

AllBall
07-05-2016, 11:23 PM

FlashBolt
07-05-2016, 11:36 PM
So you still csnt answer the question? You're a joke man.

Wanna reiterate what your question is? I'm not going to scroll back pages looking for a stupid question that is most likely being asked by a ten year old.

WaDe03
07-05-2016, 11:59 PM
Wanna reiterate what your question is? I'm not going to scroll back pages looking for a stupid question that is most likely being asked by a ten year old.

If anyone is 10 it's probably you. My question was, what years since Wade came in the league other than the last few years have Wade and Kobe not been close?

BKLYNpigeon
07-06-2016, 12:14 AM
Cavs were hot on David West and he decided to sign with the Warriors.

Cavs desperately need a Bench.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 12:17 AM
If anyone is 10 it's probably you. My question was, what years since Wade came in the league other than the last few years have Wade and Kobe not been close?

From 2004-2011:
04: Kobe
05: Kobe
06: Kobe (for obvious reasons)
07: Kobe (for obvious reasons)
08: Wade
09: Even
10: Even
11: Even

It's been close but that's not anything I haven't said before. Wade at his prime>Kobe at his prime for me. But Kobe has done more for Lakers and NBA and has achieved more.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 12:37 AM
From 2004-2011:
04: Kobe
05: Kobe
06: Kobe (for obvious reasons)
07: Kobe (for obvious reasons)
08: Wade
09: Even
10: Even
11: Even

It's been close but that's not anything I haven't said before. Wade at his prime>Kobe at his prime for me. But Kobe has done more for Lakers and NBA and has achieved more.

You're contradicting yourself.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 12:39 AM
You're contradicting yourself.

Nice, more accusations but won't source them..

Scoots
07-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Yup, I think it's about time I stop replying to you.

Keep going at the same rate this week and you won't be responding to anyone :)

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 01:34 AM
Keep going at the same rate this week and you won't be responding to anyone :)

Saves me sanity from dealing with degenerates.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 02:20 AM
Nice, more accusations but won't source them..

I didn't know I had to sound everything out for you, since you've never been wrong in your life I figured you would be able to see it yourself. I'll give you a hint, it's in the post I just quoted and it shouldn't be hard to see at all.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 02:41 AM
I didn't know I had to sound everything out for you, since you've never been wrong in your life I figured you would be able to see it yourself. I'll give you a hint, it's in the post I just quoted and it shouldn't be hard to see at all.

This isn't a board game.. Don't get upset not everyone thinks Wade is great. Find the hypocrisy or put me on ignore. Never knew a Heat homer could be as bad as a Lakers homer.

lol, please
07-06-2016, 05:24 AM
So now that GS is a "SUPER" team... if the Cavs cant match, who should they bring in to complete their SUPER team. because you know Love is out... :D

I mean, I see the Cavaliers regressing this season and the next, to be frank. The offseason isn't over, but I think it's up to teams like the Raptors, Spurs, and Rockets to build that rival super team to dethrone the Warriors at this point.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 09:53 AM
This isn't a board game.. Don't get upset not everyone thinks Wade is great. Find the hypocrisy or put me on ignore. Never knew a Heat homer could be as bad as a Lakers homer.

You're something else man.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 10:15 AM

"Not that good"

Vee-Rex
07-06-2016, 11:09 AM
I mean, I see the Cavaliers regressing this season and the next, to be frank. The offseason isn't over, but I think it's up to teams like the Raptors, Spurs, and Rockets to build that rival super team to dethrone the Warriors at this point.

I think the Cavs will be just fine. We've got an entire offseason coming up under Lue. Playing against Golden State in the finals was a growing experience, specifically for our defense. They had to communicate in ways they never had before, and it showed games 3-7 (game 4 was a mess). I've never seen them play that well defensively in the 2 years they've been together.

Will they play like that for 82 games? Nah. LeBron is gonna coast, Kyrie is gonna coast. But I think the addition of Channing Frye opens up a new aspect that should help keep our offense flowing. I think we just might peg 60 wins this year, and if we're fully healthy like last year I just don't see a team in the East that will stop us.

Believe it or not, our chemistry is still building and LeBron hasn't shown that he'll decline enough for us to actually do worse than we did last year. Maybe a 34+ year old LeBron will have a noticable negative impact on the team, but based off his March thru playoffs thru finals play? Nah, he's still the best in the world.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 12:00 PM
You're something else man.

Yeah, you sure are. Calling people a label but found out YOU were wrong and now have nothing to say.

Tony_Starks
07-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Cleveland won a chip with Kyrie still improving and Love not even playing his best ball.

Technically they could bring back that same Superteam and realistically expect them to be even better with another year of continuity and championship swagger under their belt.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 12:15 PM
Yeah, you sure are. Calling people a label but found out YOU were wrong and now have nothing to say.

You said prime Wade was better yet listed Kobe as the better player for every year except 1 lol. You're wrong. KD is gone man step away from the ledge.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 12:16 PM
Cleveland won a chip with Kyrie still improving and Love not even playing his best ball.

Technically they could bring back that same Superteam and realistically expect them to be even better with another year of continuity and championship swagger under their belt.

Well, let's see what happened in the Finals and the off-season:

One team got better, the other got worse.
One team had to have superb performances from Kyrie+LeBron, the other had crappy performances and still almost managed to win.
One team got lucky, the other got unlucky (with Iggy/Bogut getting injured and then Draymond finally getting suspended). Curry possibly being hurt as well.

I don't see Cavs repeating with the same performances they had and I don't expect the Warriors to choke again the way they did. Plus, you can't sit Kevin Love again and start RJ.. Not this time.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 12:17 PM
You said prime Wade was better yet listed Kobe as the better player for every year except 1 lol. You're wrong. KD is gone man step away from the ledge.

Yes... I'd take 08-09 Wade over any of Kobe's years... is that so difficult to understand? I said Wade in 08-09 was just as good if not better than LeBron before. And again, bringing up Durant. Keep going, I know it's tough for you to prove your argument so you have to resort to this. You don't see me bringing up Wade about to leave Miami, do you?

IKnowHoops
07-06-2016, 01:03 PM

LOLOLOL

Oh brother. You fear Bron so much. It makes you say these ridiculous things that have no chance of happening. Houston is in a better situation than Cleveland?!?!?! LOL!

Ive heard that the Cavs are trying to get a Love + Shumpert for Cousins + Mclemore. The move would also save them $10 million dollars supposedly. Then work some magic with D Wade, and the starting 5 could look like this.

Kyrie/Rookie
Wade/Mclemore
Lebron/JR
Tristan
Cousins

They would be a problem for GS and they would push GS around. They could definitely give GS a run and have a good chance of beating them.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 01:06 PM
LOLOLOL

Oh brother. You fear Bron so much. It makes you say these ridiculous things that have no chance of happening. Houston is in a better situation than Cleveland?!?!?! LOL!

Ive heard that the Cavs are trying to get a Love + Shumpert for Cousins + Mclemore. The move would also save them $10 million dollars supposedly. Then work some magic with D Wade, and the starting 5 could look like this.

Kyrie/Rookie
Wade/Mclemore
Lebron/JR
Tristan
Cousins

They would be a problem for GS and they would push GS around. They could definitely give GS a run and have a good chance of beating them.

If they get D.Cousins for Love, they will be a much better team.

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 02:29 PM
LOLOLOL

Kyrie/Rookie
Wade/Mclemore
Lebron/JR
Tristan
Cousins

I highly doubt that happens but if it did it they probably come close to a 3 peat if they don't get it.

IKnowHoops
07-06-2016, 02:51 PM
I highly doubt that happens but if it did it they probably come close to a 3 peat if they don't get it.

Golden State would not be able to defend or rebound against them. Would be an awesome finals between them.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Golden State would not be able to defend or rebound against them. Would be an awesome finals between them.

TT+Cousins would absolutely eat them up. They will force Warriors to play a big instead of their death lineup and that means no Iguodala or KD (depending on who they want to lock up James). So we would be seeing a

Zaza
Green
KD
Curry
Thompson

vs

Cousins
Thompson
James
Irving
RJ (I like him against the Warriors. Plays tough and still has the body to guard the younger dudes).

Warriors would have no possibility of stopping Cleveland if that happens. But as it stands, Love will be benched just like he was this NBA Finals and Cavs will have to depend on RJ to stop them.. which is highly unlikely.

ClevelandSpider
07-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Golden State Warriors 2016-17 Paper Champions!

I trust David Griffin over any GM in this league to make the right moves to put us in a position to win. We will still have the best player on the planet next season and another top 10 guy in Kyrie. To crown GS champs now or say everyone is playing for second place is asinine. Forget injuries, chemistry and all other issues that arise during an 82 game season plus another 16 wins needed in the playoffs for a title...

GS got better, how much is to be determined. But he team that looks the best on paper doesn't equate to an automatic title, ask the 2012-13 Lakers. I predict the Cavs will win the East again, the East playoffs will be more competitive than the West for a second straight year and GS will have some growing pains along the way but we'll have CLE-GS III, which will have a Rocky IV Rocky v Drago feel to it with Rocky (Cavs) coming out on top, you heard it here first and quote me on it

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 03:14 PM
Golden State Warriors 2016-17 Paper Champions!

I trust David Griffin over any GM in this league to make the right moves to put us in a position to win. We will still have the best player on the planet next season and another top 10 guy in Kyrie. To crown GS champs now or say everyone is playing for second place is asinine. Forget injuries, chemistry and all other issues that arise during an 82 game season plus another 16 wins needed in the playoffs for a title...

GS got better, how much is to be determined. But he team that looks the best on paper doesn't equate to an automatic title, ask the 2012-13 Lakers. I predict the Cavs will win the East again, the East playoffs will be more competitive than the West for a second straight year and GS will have some growing pains along the way but we'll have CLE-GS III, which will have a Rocky IV Rocky v Drago feel to it with Rocky (Cavs) coming out on top, you heard it here first and quote me on it

Cleveland will make a crazy trade.. I can tell already. No way LeBron sits there and watches all this go down. With J.R. gone, Delly gone, Mosgov gone, this team got weaker.

ClevelandSpider
07-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Cleveland will make a crazy trade.. I can tell already. No way LeBron sits there and watches all this go down. With J.R. gone, Delly gone, Mosgov gone, this team got weaker.

Huh? JR gone? I didn't see him leave, you know something we don't? The Cavs will match whatever offer he receives and Delly and Mosgov are replaceable and inconsequential in the Finals. You need to stop overreacting and exaggerating the Cavs offseason. Both Delly and Mosgov regressed and losing them doesn't hurt this team at all, we all knew they were gone

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Huh? JR gone? I didn't see him leave, you know something we don't? The Cavs will match whatever offer he receives and Delly and Mosgov are replaceable and inconsequential in the Finals. You need to stop overreacting and exaggerating the Cavs offseason. Both Delly and Mosgov regressed and losing them doesn't hurt this team at all, we all knew they were gone

Oh, so the Cavs didn't get weaker? Lol. J.R. is gone as of now. He's a free agent.. Cavs don't own him.

IKnowHoops
07-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Oh, so the Cavs didn't get weaker? Lol. J.R. is gone as of now. He's a free agent.. Cavs don't own him.

Ok yeah but I think Limbo is closer to the truth. They are going to conduct this whole transaction between the two of them professionally and most likely match whatever is offered unless it gets crazy.

But I know that when you say the Cavs got worse, your really just trying to drive home your point that the Cavs are going to make a crazy trade. I agree with you 100%.

But there should be absolutely zero panic button as a Cavs fan regardless of what the team looks like at this moment. We all know that Lebron would not allow his team to enter the season undermanned. No player has anywhere to close to the power of Lebron. He's almost at ownership level. The fact that they have lost people only means, like you said, they are going to make a monster trade. Period.

numba1CHANGsta
07-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Yes... I'd take 08-09 Wade over any of Kobe's years... is that so difficult to understand? I said Wade in 08-09 was just as good if not better than LeBron before. And again, bringing up Durant. Keep going, I know it's tough for you to prove your argument so you have to resort to this. You don't see me bringing up Wade about to leave Miami, do you?

LMAO and please remind everyone who won the championship that year? ;)

WaDe03
07-06-2016, 03:59 PM

You're alive? I was getting worried after LeBron won the title and made the Kobe vs. LeBron a no debate.

Hawkeye15
07-06-2016, 04:03 PM

Andrew Bynum?

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 04:10 PM

So I guess Paul Pierce was better than Kobe in 2008..

IKnowHoops
07-06-2016, 06:49 PM
Im cool with Cousins or Blake for love, but I am kind of leaning towards Cousins at the moment, especially with getting mclemore too.

numba1CHANGsta
07-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Im cool with Cousins or Blake for love, but I am kind of leaning towards Cousins at the moment, especially with getting mclemore too.

Kevin Love sucks, no way SAC or LAC do that trade they ain't stupid.

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Kevin Love sucks, no way SAC or LAC do that trade they ain't stupid.

Weren't you saying LeBron's team is stacked? Now you're saying Love sucks? So Mo Williams makes Cleveland stacked?

FlashBolt
07-06-2016, 10:18 PM
They just got Dunleavy from Chicago.

GoferKing_
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM

How about a package of Cousins, Gay, Ben and a pick? Dude, you are delusional if you think such garbage like Love can get you a big like Cousins.

And Kings need to rebuild, trade Cousins for young talent and picks, not old garbage like Love, that makes no sense, even for such stupid FO like the one in Sacramento.

IKnowHoops
07-07-2016, 12:25 PM
How about a package of Cousins, Gay, Ben and a pick? Dude, you are delusional if you think such garbage like Love can get you a big like Cousins.

And Kings need to rebuild, trade Cousins for young talent and picks, not old garbage like Love, that makes no sense, even for such stupid FO like the one in Sacramento.

Lol

IKnowHoops
07-08-2016, 12:39 AM

Noel + Okafor?

Monta is beast
07-08-2016, 05:08 PM
A package centered around k.lpve and a bunch of late 1st round licks is not getting you demarcus cousins or blake griffin.

Monta is beast
07-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Noel + Okafor?

Would probably have to be okafor + 1st

Monta is beast
07-08-2016, 05:10 PM
And okafor has much more trade value then kevin love

Monta is beast
07-08-2016, 05:10 PM
I would say noel has more trade value then love at this point

IKnowHoops
07-08-2016, 06:13 PM
And okafor has much more trade value then kevin love

I would say noel has more trade value then love at this point

No

GoferKing_
07-08-2016, 06:52 PM
No

lol

kmoneyjuice
07-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Love for Cousins?

Cousins is better in every aspect of the game (minus shooting) and is cheaper. Why would the Kings do this?

kmoneyjuice
07-08-2016, 08:28 PM
A package centered around k.lpve and a bunch of late 1st round licks is not getting you demarcus cousins or blake griffin.

This

Crackadalic
07-08-2016, 08:34 PM
So what's going on with jr smith. Is he resigning him to 13-14 million?

More-Than-Most
07-08-2016, 08:45 PM
No

Um yes.... How much does love make? How old is he? What has he done lately that makes him seem even remotely great? How garbage is he on defense? Noel defense alone makes him more valuable than love by a ton.... oka potential/age/rookie contract puts him above love.... the only way we give up either for love is if its a 3 team trade with the bulls where a butler is coming back our way because we dont need or want love and have 0 use for him.

IKnowHoops
07-08-2016, 08:48 PM
Um yes.... How much does love make? How old is he? What has he done lately that makes him seem even remotely great? How garbage is he on defense? Noel defense alone makes him more valuable than love by a ton.... oka potential/age/rookie contract puts him above love.... the only way we give up either for love is if its a 3 team trade with the bulls where a butler is coming back our way because we dont need or want love and have 0 use for him.

Nah

Saddletramp
07-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Love for Olapido, Adams and Ilyasova.

How amazing would be that be? Hilarious.

Clint Olbrock
07-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Birdman?

Clint Olbrock
07-15-2016, 07:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or0Y8JnQmWk

mrblisterdundee
07-15-2016, 10:14 PM
The Cavaliers should have been going hard after Bismack Biyombo and Dwyane Wade. There are a few other guys they could target.
Kevin Love for Brook Lopez sounds fair. The Nets get a real star under contract for four years. The Cavaliers get a better fit who can score as much as Love, pass as much, still rebound decently and play better defense.
Love for Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks can move Kristaps Porzingis to center once Joakim Noah inevitably breaks down, and create one of the best-shooting front courts in the NBA.
Love for Chris Bosh. The Heat seam hopeful Bosh can return next season. He could play small ball center next to James, like he did in Miami. The two can obviously coexist.
DeMarcus Cousins is the ideal trade target, but it's damn near impossible for the Cavaliers to make that trade enticing for Sacramento. Maybe send Love and Iman Shumpert to Sacramento for Cousins and Rudy Gay. Love can be the alpha scorer in Sacramento and provide some much-needed shooting. Shumpert provides a younger guard who plays good defense and shot pretty good from deep during the regular season. And they get rid of Gay, who doesn't seem particularly useful in their trajectory. Cousins would like the Cavaliers' version of adding Kevin Durant, in terms of talent. Gay's a risk, but he provides another combo forward who can switch around with LeBron James.

FlashBolt
07-15-2016, 10:22 PM
The Cavaliers should have been going hard after Bismack Biyombo and Dwyane Wade. There are a few other guys they could target.
Kevin Love for Brook Lopez sounds fair. The Nets get a real star under contract for four years. The Cavaliers get a better fit who can score as much as Love, pass as much, still rebound decently and play better defense.
Love for Carmelo Anthony. The Knicks can move Kristaps Porzingis to center once Joakim Noah inevitably breaks down, and create one of the best-shooting front courts in the NBA.
Love for Chris Bosh. The Heat seam hopeful Bosh can return next season. He could play small ball center next to James, like he did in Miami. The two can obviously coexist.
DeMarcus Cousins is the ideal trade target, but it's damn near impossible for the Cavaliers to make that trade enticing for Sacramento. Maybe send Love and Iman Shumpert to Sacramento for Cousins and Rudy Gay. Love can be the alpha scorer in Sacramento and provide some much-needed shooting. Shumpert provides a younger guard who plays good defense and shot pretty good from deep during the regular season. And they get rid of Gay, who doesn't seem particularly useful in their trajectory. Cousins would like the Cavaliers' version of adding Kevin Durant, in terms of talent. Gay's a risk, but he provides another combo forward who can switch around with LeBron James.

1) You can't trust Brook Lopez to be healthy and he's not better than Love tbh. He has had his own team for years now and has been irrelevant.
2) Love for Carmelo should have been a done-deal since the All-Star break.
3) I like the Chris Bosh move but he has health concerns as well.
4) They don't need Bismack and Wade, tbh. It would be nice to have Wade but there isn't enough ball attempts to go around for Irving+James+Wade. If you thought Miami's Big Three was bad, try having three ball dominant players sharing the ball. Wade can't shoot. LeBron works best with a three&D shooting guard and it's why J.R. Smith has been exactly that. Danny Green on this Cavs team would have been a perfect fit. Bismack is a great rebounder and rim protector. That's pretty much it. He's as good as Tristan offensively (not very good), and can't space the floor at all. Primary reason they wanted Love was because he was the best shooting big man in the game. I'm not seeing how Thompson+Bismack would help their fit.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Trade Love for Brock Lesnar.

Raps18-19 Champ
07-15-2016, 11:33 PM
I'd trade Love for Millsap and Korver.

Millsap is an elite 2 way player. Then you should do everything you can to resign him.

jason
07-15-2016, 11:52 PM
I'm wondering this also because so far I'm predicting the Warriors to win the title this year

PayDaPiper
07-16-2016, 02:06 AM
Love for Blake Griffin

If the rumors are true and the Clips are looking to deal Blake, that works for both teams.

Paul and Love pick n roll seems intriguing

Blake and LeBron would bring lob city east

Warriors still win title, lol

IKnowHoops
07-16-2016, 10:46 AM

Cavs jump at that I believe.

Kyrie/Felder
Bron/JR
Gay/Jefferson
Cousins/Frye
Thompson/Birdman

Could do some damage

IKnowHoops
07-16-2016, 10:48 AM
Love for Blake Griffin

If the rumors are true and the Clips are looking to deal Blake, that works for both teams.

Paul and Love pick n roll seems intriguing

Blake and LeBron would bring lob city east

Warriors still win title, lol

I was liking this trade a lot too. I'd rather have Cousins just because I think his attitude coupled with Lebron's guidance could increase his impact as much as Lebron increased JR's value.

At the end of the day, I'm great with either trade but I think that adding Cousins is the best trade.

Romo2Bryant
07-16-2016, 11:14 AM
I can see the Cavs targeting players like: P.J. Tucker, Kosta Koufos and Ben McLemore, with their trade exception. By the time the trade deadline approaches there could be more options.

cmellofan15
07-16-2016, 11:21 AM
cavs should bring in durant. it would be a huge challenge for him.

IKnowHoops
07-16-2016, 11:35 AM
I can see the Cavs targeting players like: P.J. Tucker, Kosta Koufos and Ben McLemore, with their trade exception. By the time the trade deadline approaches there could be more options.

I think Mclemore would thrive playing with Lebron.

IKnowHoops
07-16-2016, 11:36 AM
cavs should bring in durant. it would be a huge challenge for him.

ha

GoferKing_
07-16-2016, 03:39 PM
Maybe send Love and Iman Shumpert to Sacramento for Cousins and Rudy Gay. Love can be the alpha scorer in Sacramento and provide some much-needed shooting. Shumpert provides a younger guard who plays good defense and shot pretty good from deep during the regular season. And they get rid of Gay, who doesn't seem particularly useful in their trajectory.

Yes we would gladly trade our best player for two guys that would not help us at all. I don't know how one would think that Sacramento would do a trade like this one...

IKnowHoops
07-16-2016, 09:54 PM
More Kevin Love for Cousins rumor
http://en.yibada.com/articles/141661/20160714/nba-trade-rumors-kevin-love-demarcus-cousins-swap-happen-celtics.htm

lol, please
07-17-2016, 04:54 AM
You're alive? I was getting worried after LeBron won the title and made the Kobe vs. LeBron a no debate.
Stop it. Kobe has longevity on LeBron.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

IKnowHoops
07-17-2016, 06:48 AM

Longevity<<<<<<<Everything else

JordansBulls
07-17-2016, 02:32 PM
Cousins will be a relatively roll player on the Cavs. Bringing guys who are alpha's on there team to play with Lebron the guys generally don't play like stars anymore except Wade 1st two years and Bosh and Kyrie. Cousins would average 15-16 ppg on that squad.

GoferKing_
07-17-2016, 02:46 PM
More Kevin Love for Cousins rumor
http://en.yibada.com/articles/141661/20160714/nba-trade-rumors-kevin-love-demarcus-cousins-swap-happen-celtics.htm

Great site. Best one ever.

da ThRONe
07-17-2016, 03:57 PM
I think the deal to be made is a three team deal with Sac, Cle and Den. If the Kings deal Cousins it's likely to rebuild. The Nuggets have a lot of young guys on rookie contracts and they are looking to make a push to get better.

More-Than-Most
07-17-2016, 05:46 PM
Cousins will be a relatively roll player on the Cavs. Bringing guys who are alpha's on there team to play with Lebron the guys generally don't play like stars anymore except Wade 1st two years and Bosh and Kyrie. Cousins would average 15-16 ppg on that squad.

Holy **** that is alot of Excepts lol...He has only played with love/kyrie/bosh/wade :shrug:

More-Than-Most
07-17-2016, 05:46 PM

So now longevity to you matters? It didnt matter with Duncan/Shaq when you had Shaq over duncan BUT NOW IT MATTERS WITH KOBE AND LEBRON? You are adorable.

kobe4thewinbang
07-17-2016, 07:14 PM
JR Smith reportedly wants 15 million from the luxury tax-ridden Cavs.

Yeah...

LeBron hasn't even signed back yet.

http://cavaliers.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-JR-Smith-looking-for-15-million-annually-46286729

cmellofan15
07-17-2016, 07:22 PM

So now longevity to you matters? It didnt matter with Duncan/Shaq when you had Shaq over duncan BUT NOW IT MATTERS WITH KOBE AND LEBRON? You are adorable.

dude's a fair weather fan, don't expect consistency lol

Yanks All Day
07-17-2016, 09:13 PM

And what's funny is that Kobe doesn't have AS MUCH longevity over LeBron as would appear. Yes, Kobe played 20 seasons to LeBron's current 13, but look deeper:

Kobe: 20 seasons
LeBron: 13 seasons

Kobe: 1346 games played. 1198 starts
LeBron: 987 games played. 986 starts

Kobe: 48,637 regular-season minutes played.
LeBron: 38,478 regular-season minutes played.

Kobe playoffs: 220 games, 8461 minutes
LeBron playoffs: 199 games, 8383 minutes

So despite playing 7 more seasons (which is an unfair comparison considering Kobe started in 96 and LeBron in 03), Kobe has only played 359 more regular season games and 10,159 more minutes. Heck, in the playoffs, LeBron is 21 games and 78 minutes behind Kobe. And then factor in the Olympics. Longevity for longevity's sake is not the be-all, end-all argument. Longevity, durability, and availability are what should be considered. Because the numbers say despite playing 7 years longer, Kobe only has about 3 seasons worth of games and minutes on LeBron, and LeBron has already passed him on most lists. That's not taking away from playing a professional sport for 20 years, but the last argument you can make against LeBron is sustained greatness.

As for the topic, Cleveland should re-sign LeBron and JR Smith. Play out half a season and then use the TPE on an inevitable good role player who will be put on the block. They don't need much, if anything. They just need to be healthy.

mrblisterdundee
07-17-2016, 09:51 PM
Yes we would gladly trade our best player for two guys that would not help us at all. I don't know how one would think that Sacramento would do a trade like this one...

DeMarcus Cousins isn't helping Sacramento either. His trade value is continually going down as his contract winds out. Everybody knows he's not staying in Sacramento, which needs to completely blow that situation up and start over while maybe getting a decent front office. Sacramento is trading from a position of weakness with Cousins.
I admit, Cousins for Love is the most far-fetched of my trade proposals. But Iman Shumpert could help at a position of weakness for a young Kings team, playing shooting guard and small forward. Kevin Love could score and rebound comparatively to DeMarcus Cousins. The both bring championship experience and allow Sacramento more playing time to develop their several lottery big men, some of whom they need to trade for more guards and wings.

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 04:39 AM
DeMarcus Cousins isn't helping Sacramento either. His trade value is continually going down as his contract winds out. Everybody knows he's not staying in Sacramento, which needs to completely blow that situation up and start over while maybe getting a decent front office. Sacramento is trading from a position of weakness with Cousins.
I admit, Cousins for Love is the most far-fetched of my trade proposals. But Iman Shumpert could help at a position of weakness for a young Kings team, playing shooting guard and small forward. Kevin Love could score and rebound comparatively to DeMarcus Cousins. The both bring championship experience and allow Sacramento more playing time to develop their several lottery big men, some of whom they need to trade for more guards and wings.

Iman isn't helping, he is garbage. Cousins is not being traded, he himself admitted he wants to stay, and Valde also said he is not shopping Boogie. Championship experience? Both Love and Iman were garbage in the PO, Lebron and Kyrie carried the team to the championship. Sorry but Demacrus is the best big in the league he is not going out ina an exchange for old dudes or grabage, if he is moving it is only for young talent. And Demarcus is helping Sacramento, without him this team would be bottom of the bottom (and now they are only near bottom.xD), but his teammates are garbage...

mrblisterdundee
07-18-2016, 10:49 AM
Iman isn't helping, he is garbage. Cousins is not being traded, he himself admitted he wants to stay, and Valde also said he is not shopping Boogie. Championship experience? Both Love and Iman were garbage in the PO, Lebron and Kyrie carried the team to the championship. Sorry but Demacrus is the best big in the league he is not going out ina an exchange for old dudes or grabage, if he is moving it is only for young talent. And Demarcus is helping Sacramento, without him this team would be bottom of the bottom (and now they are only near bottom.xD), but his teammates are garbage...

If Cousins isn't getting traded, then he's leaving for nothing in free agency. There's no way he stays with Sacramento. That team is the laughing stock of the entire league. The sooner it gets blown up, the better.

FlashBolt
07-18-2016, 12:03 PM
J.R. is not worth $15 million. He's a good role player but that's all he is. Jordan McRae IMO should be used at this point.

smith&wesson
07-18-2016, 12:28 PM
Love for Cousins makes the most sense imo.

Vee-Rex
07-18-2016, 12:39 PM
J.R. is not worth $15 million. He's a good role player but that's all he is. Jordan McRae IMO should be used at this point.

I disagree. I'd love if McRae is used a little more in our rotation, but not to actually replace JR.

Also JR is a much much better defender and is deadly beyond the arc. I don't think McRae will be near that with high volume.

Tony_Starks
07-18-2016, 12:55 PM
Birdman Birdman! He's back.

Gotta bring back JR tho, how quickly people forget the little spurt he went on in game 7 when they were down that put them back in the game. Not to mention he's turned himself into a heck of a defender as well.

FlashBolt
07-18-2016, 01:18 PM
I disagree. I'd love if McRae is used a little more in our rotation, but not to actually replace JR.

Also JR is a much much better defender and is deadly beyond the arc. I don't think McRae will be near that with high volume.

I'm not sure what you disagree with. J.R. is not worth $15 million. If they can't afford him, then McRae is probably their next best option at the cheap. He's already with the team and doesn't even take up any part of the cap space relative to what J.R. wants.

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 01:58 PM
If Cousins isn't getting traded, then he's leaving for nothing in free agency. There's no way he stays with Sacramento. That team is the laughing stock of the entire league. The sooner it gets blown up, the better.

You don't have to tell me that. I wanted Cousins gone last year and trade him to the Lakers for young guns and a pick. This year I would like to shop him to Boston or Denver, but Kings FO is too stupid to make some moves.

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 01:58 PM
Love for Cousins makes the most sense imo.

Makes sense for Cavs, not for Sacramento.

FlashBolt
07-18-2016, 02:16 PM
Makes sense for Cavs, not for Sacramento.

Why doesn't it make sense for Sacramento?

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 05:35 PM
Why doesn't it make sense for Sacramento?

He is a older than Cousins, he is worse than Cousins, he is not a leader nor a mentor, he is not a difference maker or a pice to build around, just a complimentary player. If Kings do trade Boogie, they are aiming at a rebuild, taking some young guys and picks, not a guy like Love. Kings would be way worse with Love then they are now.

Why does it make sense to you?

IKnowHoops
07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
He is a older than Cousins, he is worse than Cousins, he is not a leader nor a mentor, he is not a difference maker or a pice to build around, just a complimentary player. If Kings do trade Boogie, they are aiming at a rebuild, taking some young guys and picks, not a guy like Love. Kings would be way worse with Love then they are now.

I don't think that's possible.

If rebuilding for the future is your goal, then Love would be an easier piece for your team to move than Boogie. Teams are afraid of Boogie and his mentallity. Lots of teams want Love. Including the Suns and Celtics who have many pieces. Those same teams wouldnt touch boogie with a ten foot poll. MN would probably love to have Love on there team. They dont want Boogie tainting there players lol.

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 06:14 PM
I don't think that's possible.

If rebuilding for the future is your goal, then Love would be an easier piece for your team to move than Boogie. Teams are afraid of Boogie and his mentallity. Lots of teams want Love. Including the Suns and Celtics who have many pieces. Those same teams wouldnt touch boogie with a ten foot poll. MN would probably love to have Love on there team. They dont want Boogie tainting there players lol.

Teams are afraid of Love being garbage. And yes, Kings could be worse, don't know if you notied but they are not the worst team in the league. If you are talking about rumors, then there were rumors about Boston wanting Boogie, and other teams.

IKnowHoops
07-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Teams are afraid of Love being garbage. And yes, Kings could be worse, don't know if you notied but they are not the worst team in the league. If you are talking about rumors, then there were rumors about Boston wanting Boogie, and other teams.

Link?

GoferKing_
07-18-2016, 07:45 PM
Link?

There is no link for such thing and you know it.

PurpleLynch
07-18-2016, 08:52 PM
Well,if any trades will get to a good point,they could bring Plumlee or Zeller from free agency:both of them should bring what Mozgov did for the Cavs and also for cheap. Mozgov got a crazy deal thanks to our FO,but Cavs are still in time to resign Smith and sign one of those centers.

IKnowHoops
07-19-2016, 10:02 AM
There is no link for such thing and you know it.

Well if it were true, vs. you pulling that out of your own ---, then there would be a link young one.

FlashBolt
07-19-2016, 11:32 AM

1) Love is on a pretty affordable contract considering he signed before the cap space went booming. Cousins will take more cap space than Love.
2) Cousins is stat-stuffing on a bad team. Remember when Love was doing the same back at Minny? Cousins wouldn't be putting up those numbers in Cleveland but he will be getting easier touches, winning more, and be able to help Cleveland dominate in the interior.
3) Cousins is not a leader nor a mentor as well.
4) Cousins has been in the league for six years and has yet to make the playoffs. Is he a difference-maker?
5) Kings have an opportunity to get rid of a player who doesn't want to be there for another top 20 player in Kevin Love who can excel as the 1st/2nd option on a team. He's getting underrated now because he's forced to play a style of basketball that doesn't look great for him statistically. His defense is bad but Cousins isn't an elite defender by any imagination. OKC is stuck in this same situation. Not many teams want Westbrook (unless they are desperate) because they know he might not resign. Sacramento better get what they can because teams are not going to trade away their most valuable assets for a player who will test the free agency.

IKnowHoops
07-19-2016, 12:22 PM
1) Love is on a pretty affordable contract considering he signed before the cap space went booming. Cousins will take more cap space than Love.
2) Cousins is stat-stuffing on a bad team. Remember when Love was doing the same back at Minny? Cousins wouldn't be putting up those numbers in Cleveland but he will be getting easier touches, winning more, and be able to help Cleveland dominate in the interior.
3) Cousins is not a leader nor a mentor as well.
4) Cousins has been in the league for six years and has yet to make the playoffs. Is he a difference-maker?
5) Kings have an opportunity to get rid of a player who doesn't want to be there for another top 20 player in Kevin Love who can excel as the 1st/2nd option on a team. He's getting underrated now because he's forced to play a style of basketball that doesn't look great for him statistically. His defense is bad but Cousins isn't an elite defender by any imagination. OKC is stuck in this same situation. Not many teams want Westbrook (unless they are desperate) because they know he might not resign. Sacramento better get what they can because teams are not going to trade away their most valuable assets for a player who will test the free agency.

Exactly! Sac ain't getting jack for a one year rental head case who will surely bolt once free agency hits. Love is locked in for 4 years at a great price.

FlashBolt
07-19-2016, 12:41 PM
To add to my point 5), could you imagine the haul we would get if Westbrook was locked into a 3+ year contract? We would get an insane amount of talent in return that would probably still keep us in contention. Lakers would trade Ingram, Randle, D'Angelo, and it still wouldn't be enough. Most teams would trade their best player for Westbrook. Now? ZERO teams would be willing to do that even if they are rebuilding. There is zero chance Westbrook resigns with rebuilding teams so yeah, chances are very slim we get equal-talent in return for Westbrook. SAC shouldn't put themselves in that situation. When a player wants to leave and he has two years left, in reality, that is one season for you to start making phone calls to get rid of the guy.

GoferKing_
07-19-2016, 09:18 PM
Dudes, if I was the one making shots Cousins would be gone last year. All in all, Sacramento is not trading Boogie for Love. And FlashBolt, Boogie likes the town and wants to be there.

ClevelandSpider
07-20-2016, 12:15 AM
I think people on this site use the term "rebuilding" too often. In order to rebuild you have to have had something there in the first place. There's no such thing as a rebuild in Sac Town, they've been a pile of rubble since they were ripped off in the playoffs by the refs against the Lakers.

Good teams, perennial playoff teams can rebuild. Saying Sac Town is rebuilding if they trade DMC is like saying the Sixers are rebuilding if they trade Noel. Obviously DMC is far better than Noel but as a whole both teams are piles of trash

FlashBolt
07-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Dudes, if I was the one making shots Cousins would be gone last year. All in all, Sacramento is not trading Boogie for Love. And FlashBolt, Boogie likes the town and wants to be there.

So much substance and logistical reasoning in this post.. You literally have no reason why they shouldn't trade him other than "he likes the town." Pretty sure he doesn't like the TEAM.. which is what matters.

HOLD_THIS_L
07-20-2016, 07:39 PM
Love and a first to the Thunder for VO.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

IKnowHoops
07-20-2016, 11:12 PM
Love and a first to the Thunder for VO.

I don't think that makes much sense. Love>>>>Ibaka and the Thunder traded him for VO plus pieces. OKC would have have to send VO+first+piece to cleveland for Love.

ClevelandSpider
07-21-2016, 12:17 AM
I don't think that makes much sense. Love>>>>Ibaka and the Thunder traded him for VO plus pieces. OKC would have have to send VO+first+piece to cleveland for Love.

This.

People on this site are vastly underrating Love after a good season and 3 rounds of good playoffs and a huge game 7. The Cavs aren't in fire sale mode and are in no rush to move Kevin. It would take a very good offer to get Kevin Love. I'd put the farm on the Cavs waiting for a desperate trade partner rather than vice versa

HOLD_THIS_L
07-21-2016, 01:16 AM
You're over rating love and under rating Victor. This will make them a better defensive team on the wing. Putting Bron at the four to neutralize Green. IMO it would make for a better match up.

IKnowHoops
07-21-2016, 04:04 AM
You're over rating love and under rating Victor. This will make them a better defensive team on the wing. Putting Bron at the four to neutralize Green. IMO it would make for a better match up.

It's not about Victor's effect on the Cavs. Its about value of the player to the rest of the league. Kevin is worth more on the open market. Cavs would never trade Love for Ibaka. The Magic just traded VO there newly acquired 1st round pick plus more.

GoferKing_
07-21-2016, 05:09 AM
So much substance and logistical reasoning in this post.. You literally have no reason why they shouldn't trade him other than "he likes the town." Pretty sure he doesn't like the TEAM.. which is what matters.

Dude, what the hell? I just responded in this post to the claim that Boogie does not want to be in Sacramento. Cousins stated a couple of times that he wants to stay. I gave reasons why this deal is not good for the Kings in earlier posts. Don't be that guy.

da ThRONe
07-21-2016, 06:43 AM

I don't think Love is better than Ibaka much if any.

FlashBolt
07-22-2016, 01:02 AM
Dude, what the hell? I just responded in this post to the claim that Boogie does not want to be in Sacramento. Cousins stated a couple of times that he wants to stay. I gave reasons why this deal is not good for the Kings in earlier posts. Don't be that guy.

Dwight Howard also said he wanted to stay in Orlando.. and Lakers... and Houston. Are you that gullible? He is visibly frustrated with this team. You didn't give me a reason why. You just said he likes it there because he said he does. That's what he is supposed to say.

GoferKing_
07-22-2016, 03:53 AM
Dwight Howard also said he wanted to stay in Orlando.. and Lakers... and Houston. Are you that gullible? He is visibly frustrated with this team. You didn't give me a reason why. You just said he likes it there because he said he does. That's what he is supposed to say.

Dude... since you do not read my previous posts and ask about the same thing I will repeat myself. Boogie has been big in the community since he landed in Sacramento, he loves it there and the fans love him back. That said, AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE the team is garbage and will be garbage for the next 5 years or so, Kings are wasting his prime and should trade him away. They should have done that a year ago.

Btw. you clearly do not follow what is happening with the Kings so why do you think thay you know more than me on the given topic?

FlashBolt
07-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Dude... since you do not read my previous posts and ask about the same thing I will repeat myself. Boogie has been big in the community since he landed in Sacramento, he loves it there and the fans love him back. That said, AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE the team is garbage and will be garbage for the next 5 years or so, Kings are wasting his prime and should trade him away. They should have done that a year ago.

Btw. you clearly do not follow what is happening with the Kings so why do you think thay you know more than me on the given topic?

What will you say when he doesn't resign with the Kings? Being big in the community? LOL, NBA forces them to do so. You think these guys are willingly saying "NBA Cares" blah blah blah on commercials because it's fun? It's part of their contract to do those things. And FYI, I never said he doesn't like Sacramento. I said he doesn't like the team and how it is being run. Why do you act like he wants to stay there? Are you a Kings fan?

GoferKing_
07-22-2016, 05:51 PM
I have no strength to continue this conversation man...