PDA

View Full Version : Warriors/Cavs III

Ty Fast
07-04-2016, 12:24 PM
Do you think we will see this for a 3rd strait year and if so who do you think would win?

Rush
07-04-2016, 12:26 PM
I sure hope we do.

W's.

raiderposting
07-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Lmao. Not a warriors fan but I want too see naive fans of western conference teams that think they even have a remote shot :laugh:

ManRam
07-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Of course.

Not sure there's a reason for me to watch a single non-Magic regular season game at this point.

Green_Monster
07-04-2016, 12:43 PM
The Warriors are winning barring a major injury to Durant/Curry. Even then, they'll still probably win. Might even break their win record.

mngopher35
07-04-2016, 12:43 PM
It looks that way. Warriors were already the best team in the NBA moving forward imo (no offense Cavs fans totally deserved/earned the title). Now they are the best team plus Durant haha. I don't see how anyone takes them down without injuries.

kdspurman
07-04-2016, 12:48 PM
Lmao. Not a warriors fan but I want too see naive fans of western conference teams that think they even have a remote shot :laugh:

Aside from a 3 years or so, in the last 20 years I feel like we'll have a shot. call me naive haha

Dade County
I see Lbj running back to Pat. No one is beating this GS team if they are healthy.

Game Over!

Rivera
Of course.

Not sure there's a reason for me to watch a single non-Magic regular season game at this point.

Super Mario breaks out :pray:

Rivera
07-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Spurs aren't done yet....

I'm not counting out pop and the Spurs. Especially if they get gasol

Who does OKC fill the Durant void with? Russell is going to be so much fun to watch

I just want to see Dunn - Wiggins - Towns grow. Man that is a great young trip to build off of

CardinalRed24
07-04-2016, 12:55 PM
The Spurs are the only team that could put up a fight , but sorry, there's no way they'd ever outlast this GS team in a 7 game series.
GS was already the best team in the league. And they just added the 2nd/3rd best player in the league.
Curry/Thompson/Durant/Green
Livingston/Iguodala coming off bench. Wow!

Just wow.

GoferKing_
07-04-2016, 12:58 PM
No point in watching NBA next season. Have fun guys.

Rivera
07-04-2016, 01:04 PM
The based god curse has been lifted. Ws deff winning it all

dnl123
07-04-2016, 01:07 PM
No point in watching NBA next season. Have fun guys.

This is a good thing for the NBA. We have a giant bully of a team and we can root for any of the other teams to topple them. It will be tough but it will be entertaining as well.

believeinNYK
07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Lebrons probably thinking 'thank god I pulled it off this year'

Scoots
07-04-2016, 01:15 PM
Warriors could implode. They still don't have enough size without Bogut/Ezeli

Rivera
07-04-2016, 01:23 PM
I hope Wade goes to the Cavs for the minimum!

Clint Olbrock
07-04-2016, 01:24 PM
I don't think the Warriros will make the 2017 finals... Yes, feel free to put this in your sigs.

DboneG
07-04-2016, 07:00 PM
I hope Wade goes to the Cavs for the minimum!

He will! Pat Riley slapped him one too many times. HE GONE!

tredigs
07-04-2016, 07:05 PM
The Spurs still have Kawhi/LMA and now Pau. That's a lot of tall and/or big, strong guys under the top coach in the league. If the Warriors don't get a semi-legit big, a team like them or LAC do still have a chance at beating them in the post-season. Also, we can't act like injuries don't exist. They are EXTREMELY common and essentially decide every Finals champion. If you think the season is done, you are kidding yourselves.

FlashBolt
07-04-2016, 07:07 PM
The Spurs still have Kawhi/LMA and now Pau. That's a lot of tall and/or big, strong guys under the top coach in the league. If the Warriors don't get a semi-legit big, a team like them or LAC do still have a chance at beating them in the post-season. Also, we can't act like injuries don't exist. They are EXTREMELY common and essentially decide every Finals champion. If you think the season is done, you are kidding yourselves.

And if you think the Warriors aren't the favorites by far, you are kidding yourself.

tredigs
07-04-2016, 07:13 PM
And if you think the Warriors aren't the favorites by far, you are kidding yourself.

Of course they're favorites, but favorites often lose.

That said, I sure as hell wouldn't bet against that team.

DboneG
07-04-2016, 07:47 PM
The Cavs can beat this team. Bron Bron will beat this team to cement his legacy.

How to beat the Death squad/Super Team.

!. They are soft in the middle. Bogut is not there to block shots, help out, get easy baskets, Unless they shore up the middle, you can beat them there. I know GS is working on this as we speak. Zaza is not Bogut. I don't think he can do the things Bogut did. He fills the plug. But, not completely.

2. Curry and Durant are skinny. Skinny frames. Enough said. Unless you played basketball, you know what I'm talking about. This game is tough, it's not football, but, you are sore for a couple of days. It magnify on the skinny guys. Why do you think guys bulk up to play.? Lift weights and crap like that. SO GO AT THE SKINNY GUYS! Don't you kick sand in the face of the skinny guy on the beach? No difference here!

3. Klay Thompson...may not be happy. Next year is suppose to be his breakout year. NOT NOW! "I'm the best 2-guard in the league"...How's he going to prove it? There may be internal problems.

4. Play them physical. NBA has gotten away from this kind of play. DO IT ANYWAY! If you are going to play Draymond Green at center, and have two skinny guys on the floor. I'm playing physical!

5. Make the ball rotation go to Draymond Green or Klay Thompson when GS have the ball. Play tight on Curry and Durant, get off Klay and Draymond. So, Green and Thompson are getting the ball, majority of the shots and points. If Curry gets the ball double him, same for Durant. These two will get tired of passing all the time and start forcing shots. They both are volume shooters...they like and need to take a lot of shots.

6. Play them slooooow. Slow as molasses. GS will want to speed the game because guys have to get their point averages. Curry was the leading scorer of the league...Durant was number 3, Klay was 12. How are you going to keep that, unless you speed the game. Slow, down low posting and physical play. They will know when you will shoot...but, who cares. 18-23 sec. All during the time with the ball, you run Curry thru picks and screens. Post Durant or ISO Durant.

7. Fuggg it. Start a rumble! Let's see how they play with emotions and adversity. If Draymond flexes on a dunk...it's on! If Draymond screams after a play...it's on! If Draymond pushes anyone...it's on! If Draymond even think about kicking his leg out/up...it's on!

IKnowHoops
07-04-2016, 07:49 PM
Man GS small ball lineup is dumb good. I wonder if this will push the Cavs to trade Love. Hell have even more problems defending against that team. Blake would be very hard for GS to defend with there small ball lineup. I hope they trade Love for Blake.

ManRam
07-04-2016, 07:52 PM
LeBron is GOAT if he beats this Warriors team. IDC IDC IDC.

KingJudah
07-04-2016, 07:53 PM
If this is the finals again I will not watch it. So I dont care.