PDA

View Full Version : How man games do the knicks win this year?

More-Than-Most
07-03-2016, 01:30 AM
Thoughts?

I think the East is only getting Deeper and IF HEALTHY... The knicks win 45 plus games and could make noise in the playoffs if they do something about their bench

Sadds The Gr8
07-03-2016, 01:41 AM
37-42 area

5ass
07-03-2016, 01:46 AM
37-42 area

I agree.

ball4reel
07-03-2016, 01:47 AM
mid to upper 40's, health permitting

ewing
07-03-2016, 01:54 AM
no guess. health and KP's development are huge question marks.

allSUAVE
07-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Lmao psd smh ^^^ never disappoints

0-82

allSUAVE
07-03-2016, 02:53 AM
Lmaoo I know in your heart u want us to go 0-82 agreeing with 37 wins HAHAAHAA

xxplayerxx23
07-03-2016, 03:15 AM

Lakers + Giants
07-03-2016, 03:20 AM

ewing
07-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Lmao psd smh ^^^ never disappoints

0-82

what the hell does this mean?

HandsOnTheWheel
07-03-2016, 03:34 AM
no guess. health and KP's development are huge question marks.

This.

Worst case scenario: this year's team will be worse than last year's due to likely injuries and KP's regression.
20-30 wins.

Best case scenario: bench is solidified, players stay healthy and KP improves.
45-50 wins.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-03-2016, 03:34 AM
Do they have any exceptions? I hate the bench and you are going to need a deep one in case Rose or Noah happens. Does KP play well like he did for 35 games or like he did for the other 47? Is Melo getting better with age? Is Lee going to step up from his 10 PER of last year? How long will it take a totally brand new team to gel with each other? How long is it going to take for them all to learn the new system from the new head coach? Is Rose improving and able to play at least 65 games? Are Noahs last couple years an indication of the future or just bad luck? How good is the east looking with some of their moves.

Ill be on the optimistic side and give them a 43-39 record. But I see them really struggling for the first 20 games or so. Getting acclimated with 3 new starters while all 5 are learning a new system wont be pretty.

xxplayerxx23
07-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Do they have any exceptions? I hate the bench and you are going to need a deep one in case Rose or Noah happens. Does KP play well like he did for 35 games or like he did for the other 47? Is Melo getting better with age? Is Lee going to step up from his 10 PER of last year? How long will it take a totally brand new team to gel with each other? How long is it going to take for them all to learn the new system from the new head coach? Is Rose improving and able to play at least 65 games? Are Noahs last couple years an indication of the future or just bad luck? How good is the east looking with some of their moves.

Ill be on the optimistic side and give them a 43-39 record. But I see them really struggling for the first 20 games or so. Getting acclimated with 3 new starters while all 5 are learning a new system wont be pretty.

Uh KP played well for more than 35 games ...

xxplayerxx23
07-03-2016, 03:51 AM
KP takes that next step I really expect them to be a solid team. I expect them to get a bench, they got a young kid they just brought over from Europe very offesenively skilled

shep33
07-03-2016, 04:26 AM
39 wins. Bench is thin, and I just wonder about the health. Rose, Noah and Melo have some injuries woes. Melo not so much as Rose or Noah

Quietmoney
07-03-2016, 04:32 AM
They will be anywhere from 47 to 52 wins.. They have talent and defense in the right spots.. Plus I'm looking for Noah to have a good season playing alongside of KP. Not to mention a healthy come back season for D Rose..

FraziersKnicks
07-03-2016, 05:04 AM
It all depends on Rose and Noah's health really. If you can get 70+ games out of both of them with Rose giving you 16/4/5 on 43% shooting and 8/9/4 from Noah with good defense then I think this team can win around 45 games. With KP hopefully taking the next step in his development and having some more veterans around him on the team, Melo will have less of a workload and can hopefully continue his playmaking.

Defensively that starting 5 can be solid with 3 above average defenders at the 2/4/5 and Melo being a solid defender when engaged.

I think the Courtney Lee addition is great. He's the 2 guard I wanted from this free agency. Always been a knockdown shooter from 3 and solid defender. Good solid locker room pro as well. With him, Melo and KP the spacing will be nice on this team.

The Knicks are at about $86m after this signing so hopefully we can get 1-2 solid bench pieces with that last $8m.

DboneG
07-03-2016, 07:53 AM
41-45 games, enough to make the playoffs.

Crackadalic
07-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Can we fill out our bench first? We still got 4-9 million left with cl holds and of we do keep our holds we still have 4 million left and can resign our bird players

Crackadalic
07-03-2016, 07:55 AM
41-45 games, enough to make the playoffs.

It took 44 games last year to male the playoffs. 41 games isn't enough in the east anymore

mjqusoldier
07-03-2016, 07:57 AM
74-8

omdigga
07-03-2016, 08:21 AM
if healthy they are a playoff team.. if injuries creep up they are a lottery team..

35-50 depending on who can stay on the floor.

ManningToTyree
07-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Assuming health is not an issue 44 wins. The bench needs a lot of work to be a true contender

mike_noodles
07-03-2016, 08:39 AM
I would say 41. They'll be fighting for 8th. If everyone is healthy all year, they could go as high as 50.

NYKnickFanatic
07-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Not sure. Depends on Rose and Noah's health. How will our bench look? Does KP step up and take on that bigger role?

If healthy, get a solid bench and KP steps up, I think 40-45 is possible.

Chucky Woods
07-03-2016, 09:05 AM
Not a big believer in the Knicks... I'd say 38-44

KnicksorBust
07-03-2016, 09:08 AM
I hate these ranges. 45-55 is a optimistic and 35-45 is pessimistic. You've forced me to lock in at least 45 wins. :laugh: damn you!

That being said I think that talent is clear and the pieces fit together nicely. They could be around the 12th best team both offensively and defensively with upside so that should put them in the mid 40's for wins. Gun to my head I would had said 44-38 but I'm going to bank on Rose and Noah being the competitors they are and finding a way to stay healthy and on Porzingis taking a step forward. I don't believe in predicting injuries before they happen. Plus KP has the potential to be the best player on the team and if that means Melo is #2 and Rose is #3 we are in business. Let's hope Hornacek can get them to share the ball and MOVE!!!!! Push the tempo and not stand around in the half-court too much.

KnicksorBust
07-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Not sure. Depends on Rose and Noah's health. How will our bench look? Does KP step up and take on that bigger role?

If healthy, get a solid bench and KP steps up, I think 40-45 is possible.

I'm not really too scared about the bench. The last time we looked like we had a decent team Kidd/K-Mart/Sheed all came on cheap deals. Rose got Noah here. Noah got Lee here. A starting 5 of Rose-Lee-Melo-KP-Noah will attract some seasoned vets to fill out the roster. Plus we will either get Galloway/Thomas/Williams back or get some extra cap space. Every time a team caps out on stars (Boston's big 3, Miami's big 3, Spurs with LMA, etc.) the vets know where to go.

DboneG
07-03-2016, 09:12 AM
It took 44 games last year to male the playoffs. 41 games isn't enough in the east anymore

The East will be tough this coming year...teams will be beating up on each other. I think 41/42 games may be enough to make the playoffs. Look like Toronto regressed, Miami didn't fare too well so far, Atlanta is about the same, Boston...??, Washington...about the same, Chicago about the same, they got rid of their internal turmoil, Detroit is about the same, Charlotte lost a few players....New York got better! Indiana got better. Orlando got better.

FraziersKnicks
07-03-2016, 09:41 AM
I see the East in tiers:

55+ wins
- Cavs

50-54 wins
- Celtics
- Pacers
- Raptors

45-49 wins
- Heat
- Hawks

40-44 wins
- Pistons
- Hornets
- Bulls
- Knicks
- Magic

35-39 wins
- Bucks
- Wizards

15-20 wins
- Nets
- Sixers

I see those teams finishing anywhere within those tiers.

Kush McDaniels
07-03-2016, 10:06 AM
I see Noah's and Rose's injury concerns being a big issue, and keeping them out of the playoffs.

latinofire21
07-03-2016, 10:17 AM
I definitely see the Knicks being a 50 win team this year.

I am not an analytics expert like some of you "claim" to be but simply how free agency has gone as of today the only teams to improve in the east are the Knicks, Celtics, Pacers, Pistons, and Magic. The Raptors, Bulls, Heat, Hawks, and Hornets got worse.

Yes I know the Hawks signed Howard but if anyone truly believes losing horford and replacing him with Howard is an upgrade your sadly mistaken. I used to like to watch the hawks play and I have a feeling they arent going to have any vocal leaders to keep Howard in check and they are going to resort to the Howard Magic days that everything runs through him. He isnt the same guy and thats not going to work well with their offense they have in place already.

With saying all of that the teams that improved I dont think improved as much as the Knicks did this offseason. Barring any injuries which is a concern for the whole league not just the Knicks I see a tremendous improvement in Defense and late game execution. Last season the knicks lost 16 - 18 games down the stretch. Just improving that number by half this season would make them a playoff team or fringe playoff team. The defense is much better than last year on paper.  The pace of the offense will be much higher so we will be able to score more points. If our defense can keep up with the pace that Hornacek likes his teams to play I believe we will be a 50 plus win team.

ewing
07-03-2016, 10:28 AM
I'm not really too scared about the bench. The last time we looked like we had a decent team Kidd/K-Mart/Sheed all came on cheap deals. Rose got Noah here. Noah got Lee here. A starting 5 of Rose-Lee-Melo-KP-Noah will attract some seasoned vets to fill out the roster. Plus we will either get Galloway/Thomas/Williams back or get some extra cap space. Every time a team caps out on stars (Boston's big 3, Miami's big 3, Spurs with LMA, etc.) the vets know where to go.

I don't get everyone jumping on the bench either. the bench isn't that bad right now if they just bring the guys they have back. Langston is a good backup point guard, people are high on the kid from Spain, him and OQuinn provide bigs, Lance showed last year that he is a high quality bench player, and Williams can score/provide tempo. they are not the Spurs but its not bad. It about Rose, Noah, and Mello's health.

Wade n Fade
07-03-2016, 10:37 AM
30-35 wins. Putting a team like this and expecting to make the playoffs as top 5 seed isn't so smart because Melo, Rose, and Noah have had their fair share of injury issues. Both former Bulls players have so much mileage because of Thibs. Phil Jackson is making the wrong moves. What's next? Roy the Trash Can Hibbert signs for $12-$16 mill per to be the backup?

KnicksorBust
07-03-2016, 10:55 AM

It about Rose, Noah, and Mello's health.

Bingo.

nycericanguy
07-03-2016, 10:57 AM
Rose was healthy last year, the eye injury was a fluke but after that he was decent in the 2nd half and shot 45%. He hasn't had knee issues in almost 2 years. He's never played with a floor spacing big like KP... that P&R should be deadly.

Noah I think will be rejuvenated playing in MSG and feeling wanted again. Noah's passing and perimeter defense are HUGE upgrades over Lopez. Lopez was solid but all he could really do was defend the rim and hit an occasional hook shot, he was too slow to step out on P&R's and guard smaller guys, he wasn't a good passer either. Noah is a great fit next to KP and much faster than Lopez.

I think those two will have big bounce back years next season, but years 2-4 for Noah I'm definitely worried.

Lee is the perfect 3 & D solid role player to put in between those guys.

Kush McDaniels
07-03-2016, 11:01 AM
I definitely see the Knicks being a 50 win team this year.

I am not an analytics expert like some of you "claim" to be but simply how free agency has gone as of today the only teams to improve in the east are the Knicks, Celtics, Pacers, Pistons, and Magic. The Raptors, Bulls, Heat, Hawks, and Hornets got worse.

Yes I know the Hawks signed Howard but if anyone truly believes losing horford and replacing him with Howard is an upgrade your sadly mistaken. I used to like to watch the hawks play and I have a feeling they arent going to have any vocal leaders to keep Howard in check and they are going to resort to the Howard Magic days that everything runs through him. He isnt the same guy and thats not going to work well with their offense they have in place already.

With saying all of that the teams that improved I dont think improved as much as the Knicks did this offseason. Barring any injuries which is a concern for the whole league not just the Knicks I see a tremendous improvement in Defense and late game execution. Last season the knicks lost 16 - 18 games down the stretch. Just improving that number by half this season would make them a playoff team or fringe playoff team. The defense is much better than last year on paper.  The pace of the offense will be much higher so we will be able to score more points. If our defense can keep up with the pace that Hornacek likes his teams to play I believe we will be a 50 plus win team.

You do realize the Knicks didn't make the playoffs last year... neither did Rose's/Noah's Bulls... nor did Jeff Hornacek's Phoenix teams the last few years. The Knicks getting 50 wins, let alone the playoffs next season, will be a huge over-achievement and best case scenario that I don't see happening. These just look like typical Knicks "big name" signings that have rarely ever worked out. I would love to see Noah and Rose kill it like they used to, but I think fans need to keep their reservations and not make bold predictions, because there's a good chance this doesn't work out.

GiantsSwaGG
07-03-2016, 11:04 AM
39-45 depending on their health

DarkKnight
07-03-2016, 11:06 AM
69 , just sounds good

Captain Moroni
07-03-2016, 11:12 AM
I hate these speculation threads. To be honest, no one really has a clue.
I speculate Lebron pops his eardrum and misses 50 games. Cavs miss the playoffs.
Jeremy Lin averages 70 points a game, Brooklyn wins the east.
It's just speculating because of who you like or hate.

IBleedPurple
07-03-2016, 11:16 AM
44 methinks

latinofire21
07-03-2016, 11:33 AM
You do realize the Knicks didn't make the playoffs last year... neither did Rose's/Noah's Bulls... nor did Jeff Hornacek's Phoenix teams the last few years. The Knicks getting 50 wins, let alone the playoffs next season, will be a huge over-achievement and best case scenario that I don't see happening. These just look like typical Knicks "big name" signings that have rarely ever worked out. I would love to see Noah and Rose kill it like they used to, but I think fans need to keep their reservations and not make bold predictions, because there's a good chance this doesn't work out.

Its funny you should say that. Did you watch any Bulls games or Knicks games last year? Noah didnt even play last season for the majority of the year. Rose picked up his play in the second half of the season. So to use the playoffs as a barometer is a joke. The Bulls didnt have a guy like Melo or Porzingis and the Knicks didnt have a point guard last season. The reservations are there but to be honest you are underestimating what having Rose/Lee/Noah does to end game scenarios. THe Knicks lost soo many games in the last 3 minutes it wasnt even funny anymore. Calderon isnt a starting point gaurd in this league anymore. Our 2 gaurd thought he was the next coming of Kobe Bryant and would chuck away losing us more games then winning. THose upgrades are way more telling then anything else.

Vinylman
07-03-2016, 11:49 AM
37-42

NewYorkEagle
07-03-2016, 12:10 PM
35-45

I don't think they'll do good again next season.

KnicksorBust
07-03-2016, 12:11 PM
If only we had
Starbury-StevieFranchise-Jalen-Zbo-Curry lineup then we would be a contender.

Kush McDaniels
07-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Its funny you should say that. Did you watch any Bulls games or Knicks games last year? Noah didnt even play last season for the majority of the year. Rose picked up his play in the second half of the season. So to use the playoffs as a barometer is a joke. The Bulls didnt have a guy like Melo or Porzingis and the Knicks didnt have a point guard last season. The reservations are there but to be honest you are underestimating what having Rose/Lee/Noah does to end game scenarios. THe Knicks lost soo many games in the last 3 minutes it wasnt even funny anymore. Calderon isnt a starting point gaurd in this league anymore. Our 2 gaurd thought he was the next coming of Kobe Bryant and would chuck away losing us more games then winning. THose upgrades are way more telling then anything else.

The Bulls had Jimmy Butler and Pau Gasol playing very well last year, and there was a lot of other talent on that roster. Rose and Noah were garbage, and it's likely their best days are behind them, and they could very well miss a ton of games next season. Courtney Lee is a nice piece, but it's still just Courtney ****ing Lee. He doesn't move the needle much. The Knicks' making the playoffs will depend on a lot of lucky health, and best-case scenarios, and even then, they're not contending.

latinofire21
07-03-2016, 02:23 PM
I'll agree to disagree. Health concerns are a leaguewide concern. They aren't a personal choice for arguments sake. The team is much improved from top to bottom. Hard to make anyone believe they will be worse than the previous year but you can try all you like.

Chucky Woods
07-03-2016, 02:29 PM
I see the East in tiers:

55+ wins
- Cavs

50-54 wins
- Celtics
- Pacers
- Raptors

45-49 wins
- Heat
- Hawks

40-44 wins
- Pistons
- Hornets
- Bulls
- Knicks
- Magic

35-39 wins
- Bucks
- Wizards

15-20 wins
- Nets
- Sixers

I see those teams finishing anywhere within those tiers.Absolutely no way the Knicks win more games than the Bucks.

HeartOfStarks
07-03-2016, 02:30 PM
I'll go with a hopeful 43-45 wins, which of course assumes a pretty healthy Rose & Noah (big assumptions I know, but also possible).

If that happens that's a major step in the right direction, moving forward with all our picks and roughly $45 mil in projected cap space next summer (I believe, could be a bit off there but I think it's around that number depending on cap hike).

Anyone saying we're gonna only win 20-30 games or 37 games or whatever is obviously banking on Rose/Noah playing less than 50% of the games or around there, which is certainly a possibility, although if I'm not mistaken Noah's injury last year was a shoulder and not legs so he should be more likely to recover okay from that and play more.

It's hard to guess though on this because of the X factors. But I think outside of Noah's questionable contract, Phil has done his best work these past few weeks (especially considering Rose's contract coming off the books next year).

dnl123
07-03-2016, 02:47 PM
New York was in the top 10 in points against last season. I think the big question mark will be if they can stay in the top half of the league defensively. I'm not sure how much Joakim Noah has left after his knee surgeries. Honestly I'd rather have Robin Lopez at this point to protect the rim.

lakerfan85
07-03-2016, 02:58 PM
If everyone stays healthy I say they win 50 games..

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-03-2016, 03:29 PM
I'll agree to disagree. Health concerns are a leaguewide concern. They aren't a personal choice for arguments sake. The team is much improved from top to bottom. Hard to make anyone believe they will be worse than the previous year but you can try all you like.

While its true that everyone has to worry about injuries, there are guys that are more susceptible. If a team signed Bynum, Oden, and Brandon Roy to big contracts people would be saying the same thing to them. Totally natural to project good things for your team. I know I do it as well. But people who may seem like they are hating do actually bring up points that is worth being concerned about. They are not looking at it from in positive point of view, but going by what has happened in the past and projecting that as a possibility for the future.

smith&wesson
07-03-2016, 03:58 PM
43-45 games is my prediction. still need to see the bench.

Sadds The Gr8
07-03-2016, 04:06 PM
injuries not the only concern with noah. He's become a god awful offensive player now. His FG has been declining and even dipped to 38%. Teams even started guarding him with wings and guards...

Raps08-09 Champ
07-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Playoff team assuming everyone is healthy but like a 6/7 seed.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-03-2016, 04:20 PM
injuries not the only concern with noah. He's become a god awful offensive player now. His FG has been declining and even dipped to 38%. Teams even started guarding him with wings and guards...

I read something yesterday that said when you add Noah's passing efficiency he gets moved to top 10 Center on the offensive side of the ball. Not exactly sure how they calculate such a stat but it might be something to look at

Sadds The Gr8
07-03-2016, 04:22 PM
I read something yesterday that said when you add Noah's passing efficiency he gets moved to top 10 Center on the offensive side of the ball. Not exactly sure how they calculate such a stat but it might be something to look at

he's definitely a sick passer, but his bad scoring makes him easier to scheme against.

DODGERS&LAKERS
07-03-2016, 04:28 PM
he's definitely a sick passer, but his bad scoring makes him easier to scheme against.
True, but I don't think he is going to be the offensive force behind that team. Rose, Melo and porzingis are probably going to be the focal point with Noah as the cleanup man. They might run some stuff for him out of the high post but they are not going to be looking for him to score, but rather use his skill set of passing to his advantage.

Monta is beast
07-03-2016, 05:32 PM
There gonna get off to a slow start but i say a little under 50 man games

JasonJohnHorn
07-03-2016, 05:34 PM
I'd wait until the offseason moves are done and rosters are set in stone before making any guesses. Seems a bit early.

They made a flurry of moves last season that people thought would make a significant difference and didn't. Rose is a gamble. Noah wasn't even starting with the Bulls last year. Melo is a year older.

I'm hopeful. I want to see Noah do well. I'm a big fan. But I can't see Rose playing much better than he did last year, which frankly wasn't very good at all.

But regardless, how good this roster does will depend on the rosters they will be playing against, and everythign is up in the air right now.

Sadds The Gr8
07-03-2016, 06:10 PM
True, but I don't think he is going to be the offensive force behind that team. Rose, Melo and porzingis are probably going to be the focal point with Noah as the cleanup man. They might run some stuff for him out of the high post but they are not going to be looking for him to score, but rather use his skill set of passing to his advantage.

i dont necessarily mean they'll use him for scoring. I mean that teams will leave him wide open and load up on Melo/Rose/Porzingis easier. Or just hide terrible defenders on Noah, knowing he won't score

MTL_123
07-03-2016, 06:43 PM
if healthy i say high 40s low 50s

D-Leethal
07-03-2016, 06:54 PM
It's not even worth guessing. The range of potentials Ws is probably wider for the Knicks than any other team. High ceiling if healthy, super low floor if a couple injuries occur, and Porzingis' development is one of the biggest wildcards in the entire NBA.

Crackadalic
07-03-2016, 07:39 PM
We still don't have a bench yet so I'm not sure why people speculating on wins and losses now.

My biggest concern is Rose. Yes he did average around 19 and 6 on 45% scoring post all star break but I gotta see if he can play games. If he can do that and put up 14-15 points 6-7 assist on good efficiency we should be good

People don't understand we went 22-22, with not only the worst scoring backcourt in the nba but the third worst in points allowed in the backcourt. Injuries and a coaching change hurt us badly since we didn't have enough talent to overcome those injuries and I'm shock we even won 32 game with those kind of conditions.

We were last in drives in the paint and we desperatly needed a guard that can dribble penetrate and create easier scoring opportunities. Think of the 54 win season we had felton/Kidd. Yes we shot an anomaly amount of 3's and our backcourt was average but those dribble drive and kicks from those guys gave us the 3rd best offensive efficiency in the league that year. Also having athletic guards like rose and lee will only help us not hurt.

Noah just had a bad season and didn't really fit Fred hoilberg on what he wants. Plus the shoulder injury was more of a freak accident. As long as his lower body is fine I have no doubt on noah proving himself in his hometown. He's not better then Lopez individually especially on offense and slightly better on defense but his passing and leadership is badly needed. Lance Thomas of all people was the reason we started 22-22 because he would embarrassed guys for not playing hard as him on the court and we need guys like that

Nobody how you slice it rose/lee/Noah is better then Jose/AA/Lopez as a whole. KP is another year older and he has been training since the season ended non stop to the point Knicks brass had to make sure he rest

Melo had a bad year offensively in the beginning due to his timing being off from basketball from the rehab but he put up all star numbers post all star break.

Idk what the wins will look like but I do know we have a much better team then last year and probably the best fit in terms of the starting 5 in quite a while So we shall see

KnicksorBust
07-03-2016, 08:29 PM
We still don't have a bench yet so I'm not sure why people speculating on wins and losses now.

My biggest concern is Rose. Yes he did average around 19 and 6 on 45% scoring post all star break but I gotta see if he can play games. If he can do that and put up 14-15 points 6-7 assist on good efficiency we should be good

People don't understand we went 22-22, with not only the worst scoring backcourt in the nba but the third worst in points allowed in the backcourt. Injuries and a coaching change hurt us badly since we didn't have enough talent to overcome those injuries and I'm shock we even won 32 game with those kind of conditions.

We were last in drives in the paint and we desperatly needed a guard that can dribble penetrate and create easier scoring opportunities. Think of the 54 win season we had felton/Kidd. Yes we shot an anomaly amount of 3's and our backcourt was average but those dribble drive and kicks from those guys gave us the 3rd best offensive efficiency in the league that year. Also having athletic guards like rose and lee will only help us not hurt.

Noah just had a bad season and didn't really fit Fred hoilberg on what he wants. Plus the shoulder injury was more of a freak accident. As long as his lower body is fine I have no doubt on noah proving himself in his hometown. He's not better then Lopez individually especially on offense and slightly better on defense but his passing and leadership is badly needed. Lance Thomas of all people was the reason we started 22-22 because he would embarrassed guys for not playing hard as him on the court and we need guys like that

Nobody how you slice it rose/lee/Noah is better then Jose/AA/Lopez as a whole. KP is another year older and he has been training since the season ended non stop to the point Knicks brass had to make sure he rest

Melo had a bad year offensively in the beginning due to his timing being off from basketball from the rehab but he put up all star numbers post all star break.

Idk what the wins will look like but I do know we have a much better team then last year and probably the best fit in terms of the starting 5 in quite a while So we shall see

Great post.

NYJ - NYY
07-03-2016, 11:12 PM

And1 for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxplayerxx23
07-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Just read a stat that Rose scored on 77% of his drives more than harden Westy and Kemba walker. Unless msg was lying that's an interesting stat