PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Anderson to the Rockets.

Saddletramp
07-02-2016, 04:53 PM
http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2016/07/rockets-to-sign-ryan-anderson.html

Looks like Anderson will be a Rocket. 4 Years/$80 million

da ThRONe
07-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Death to the defense.

Wade n Fade
07-02-2016, 04:58 PM
That's so much for a stretch 4.

shep33
07-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Death to the defense.

Lol. Perfect for MDA's system

I like Anderson though. Defensively they are going to be a mess, but offensively, the spacing is gonna be pretty good. Harden is gonna put up insane numbers again. #fantasy

ManRam
07-02-2016, 05:02 PM
When Anderson could move he was a good-enough defender. But he's really become quite balky out there movement-wise, and paying a dude like that for 4 years is iffy.

Still an offensive force, though. And luckily Houston does have Capela there to help ease the defensive burden. I think it will work initially. In 2020? I'm a little worried about that...

Saddletramp
07-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Hopefully, Houston can swing a sign and trade with Atlanta with the Howard deal but honestly, I don't think the Hawks would need to S&T to give more money then they could otherwise without it. But maybe they want to get rid of Millsap to retain Horford or maybe they want to cut loose Splitter and/or Korver?

da ThRONe
07-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Hopefully, Houston can swing a sign and trade with Atlanta with the Howard deal but honestly, I don't think the Hawks would need to S&T to give more money then they could otherwise without it. But maybe they want to get rid of Millsap to retain Horford or maybe they want to cut loose Splitter and/or Korver?

I can definitely see them wanting to cut Splitter 9mil.

DboneG
07-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Houston....I don't know. They have a team full of guys that don't play D and like to shoot. I guess they will out shoot you, when you play them. Run and shoot.

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral!

Will Houston be the bad Cowboys or the good lawmen?

hugepatsfan
07-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Seems like a deal they'll regret but who knows

minato_17
07-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Man these players are getting paid. Best time to be an NBA player. Owners are shelling out real cash.

Perfect stretch four for the Mike D'antoni system.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DboneG
07-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Anybody wants to go and play with Harden needs their head examined. This guy is a horrible defender. He don't want to play defense...he's not going to play defense. What do you do?! He's filling the stands, bring in the cash, with that persona. That Beard. You hire Mike D'Antoni. That's what you do. Bring in more shooters. lol.

da ThRONe
07-02-2016, 06:07 PM
Anybody wants to go and play with Harden needs their head examined. This guy is a horrible defender. He don't want to play defense...he's not going to play defense. What do you do?! He's filling the stands, bring in the cash, with that persona. That Beard. You hire Mike D'Antoni. That's what you do. Bring in more shooters. lol.

Sounds like Morey is making lemonade!

bleedprple&gold
07-02-2016, 06:57 PM
Houston....I don't know. They have a team full of guys that don't play D and like to shoot. I guess they will out shoot you, when you play them. Run and shoot.

Gunfight at the O.K. Corral!

Will Houston be the bad Cowboys or the good lawmen?

That's exactly what MDA wants

Aust
07-02-2016, 07:04 PM
More O for Antoni

kobe4thewinbang
07-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Good signing after whiffing on Bazemore. Funny how connexted ATL and HOU are. Dwight is a Hawk, both wantes Bazemore, could definitely see a S&T for Millsap and Dwight.

kobe4thewinbang
07-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Well nevermind. Hawks just lost Horford to Celtics.