PDA

View Full Version : Nicolas Batum 5yr/$120M with CHA

beasted86
07-01-2016, 07:09 PM
Free-agent forward Nicolas Batum has agreed to a five-year, $120 million deal to re-sign with the Charlotte Hornets, league sources told The Vertical.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 07:10 PM
my ****ing god.. i feel bad for players who didn't sign one year options like LeBron. Love+Irving+Green are getting shafted here. This is absurd.

Dade County
07-01-2016, 07:19 PM
I wanted Miami to somehow sign Batum, but the contracts are just so high up there.

GoferKing_
07-02-2016, 05:51 AM
They are giving out huge contracts like candy...

zookman65
07-02-2016, 07:56 AM
5 billion in league revenues has to go somewhere. I judge from sentiment that most would be happy with the billionaire owners keeping more of the money to add to the collection of money they didn't have to spend on the arenas that others built for them. Yes keep feeling sorry for the owners

GoferKing_
07-02-2016, 08:26 AM
5 billion in league revenues has to go somewhere. I judge from sentiment that most would be happy with the billionaire owners keeping more of the money to add to the collection of money they didn't have to spend on the arenas that others built for them. Yes keep feeling sorry for the owners

Well, it is not about that. For me I am worried because Kings owners are ^%*^%$*%$ and FO is ^$*%$*% and when I see that someone like Conley or Beal getting around 30% or the entire cap space of a team it makes me worried that the Kings will give shiet players a lot of money... and that means we will be shiet for a long time...

(And I am not sying Conley or Beal are shiet, but Sacramento has to overpay even shiet players to come to town...)

allSUAVE
07-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Curry been ****ed over for years now lol ....Next year you have to give Westbrook and curry a 5 year 225 mill contract