PDA

View Full Version : Dwight and Hawks agree to 3 year $70.5M deal!

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Wow, nice!

R. Johnson#3
07-01-2016, 06:42 PM
This all but seals Al's fate. I wonder where he'll end up? I say OKC.

Gibby23
07-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Al probably to Boston at Max

beasted86
07-01-2016, 06:44 PM
23-24 sounds right when Mozgov is worth 16

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:45 PM
This all but seals Al's fate. I wonder where he'll end up? I say OKC.

His lack of rebounding, tbh. He averaged three rebounds against the Cavailers in the playoffs while playing 30 minutes. No good.

kdspurman
07-01-2016, 06:46 PM
Horford can't still stay? He's more of a 4 anyway he might be good next to Dwight

thomass
07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Hawks can have both. In fact, Al is a true 4. Al will stay with the Hawks

*Silver&Black*
Well, we finally found a star. A little late though.

But as a player, he is needed.

Rebounding and defending the basket is what we have lacked.

J4KOP99
A few years too late?

thomass
07-01-2016, 06:48 PM
KD and horford to the Hawks

5ass
07-01-2016, 06:48 PM
Horford is gone for sure.

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 06:49 PM
ATL can still re-sign Horford if they want. However, reports ar that they didn't want to go 5 years and when you look at the roster, they have a greater need now for a wing so I imagine they're looking to re-sign Bazemore now. Basically keep last year's team just replacing Horford with Dwight to stay at a contract they like better.

They could re-sign Horford and then look to trade Milsap for a wing though...

FlashBolt
Horford can't still stay? He's more of a 4 anyway he might be good next to Dwight
Unless they plan on trading Milsap, there is no chance. Milsap>Horford.

Hawks can have both. In fact, Al is a true 4. Al will stay with the Hawks

Milsap.

*Silver&Black*
Why is everyone acting like Horford is 100% gone?

1. Millsap is expiring and turning 32.

2. Horford has always wanted to play PF.

3. We can sign both.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:50 PM
ATL can still re-sign Horford if they want. However, reports ar that they didn't want to go 5 years and when you look at the roster, they have a greater need now for a wing so I imagine they're looking to re-sign Bazemore now. Basically keep last year's team just replacing Horford with Dwight to stay at a contract they like better.

They could re-sign Horford and then look to trade Milsap for a wing though...

Milsap just had his best season. They would be stupid to trade him now. I'm guessing Hawks have full faith in Schroder to take over guard duties. I like this for Dwight. Maybe he can dominate under the radar.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:52 PM

3. We can sign both.

Horford is not much younger and he looked terrible in the postseason. Milsap has two years left and a PO after next season. I don't see a use for Horford at all. Better spend the money on some guards.

believeinNYK
07-01-2016, 06:54 PM
Good deal, kinda makes me wish we signed him for that for 3 years Rather than 4/72 with Noah

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 06:55 PM
Horford is not much younger and he looked terrible in the postseason. Milsap has two years left and a PO after next season. I don't see a use for Horford at all. Better spend the money on some guards.

If he looked terrible, why is the Thunder wanting him and you talking everyone out of Horford re-signing?

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Good deal, kinda makes me wish we signed him for that for 3 years Rather than 4/72 with Noah

That would have been a better move, tbh. It's great for Dwight, though. Under the spotlight. Hopefully he can return close to his old form. Absolutely loved the guy when he was dominating with the Magic.

beasted86
07-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Milsap is most definitely a better player than Horford, but Horford is a bit younger and more versatile (can play the 5).

The real issue here is Splitter is a total scrub who isn't worth the $10M he's eating from their cap space. Howard + Horford + Milsap could be a beast trio, but wouldn't work without Splitter being moved to free space first.

Other issue is Bazemore might ask for a max based on what Solomon Hill got

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 06:57 PM
If he looked terrible, why is the Thunder wanting him and you talking everyone out of Horford re-signing?

So I guess Mosgov wasn't terrible then since the Lakers wanted him...

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 07:00 PM
Milsap is most definitely a better player than Horford, but Horford is a bit younger and more versatile (can play the 5).

The real issue here is Splitter is a total scrub who isn't worth the $10M he's eating from their cap space. Howard + Horford + Milsap could be a beast trio, but wouldn't work without Splitter being moved to free space first.

Yes it does work. It just leaves them very thin on the wings. They'd be down their starting PG and SF from last year. Schroeder replaces Teague, but someone has to replace the reserve role he played.

IMO, ATL needs to either re-sign Horford and trade Milsap for wing help or just let Horford go and sign the wing help with cap space.

Based on the rumors that ATL didn't want to go 5 years for Horford my best guess is that they will use the cap on wings. The original plan they had was to just keep Horford/Bazemore. It seems most logical to me that they just decided to replace Horford with a C whose contract length they liked better.

flea
07-01-2016, 07:01 PM
Unless they plan on trading Milsap, there is no chance. Milsap>Horford.

Milsap.

Millsap has never been better Horford in his career, he just scores slightly more.

Interesting deal for Hawks, I think they know Horford is unlikely to return with this signing. Horford to OKC to reunite with Billy D. makes sense - I didn't know the Thunder were looking at that but if they are it makes a lot of sense after the Ibaka trade. Horford is basically everything Ibaka is but better on both sides of the court.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 07:02 PM
Millsap has never been better Horford in his career, he just scores slightly more.

Interesting deal for Hawks, I think they know Horford is unlikely to return with this signing. Horford to OKC to reunite with Billy D. makes sense - I didn't know the Thunder were looking at that but if they are it makes a lot of sense after the Ibaka trade. Horford is basically everything Ibaka is but better on both sides of the court.

He was better last year.

TylerSL
07-01-2016, 07:04 PM
My guess is the Hawks will not bring Horford back now. I say that not because they signed Dwight, but because they were unwilling to give him 5 years and they already have Milsap at PF. When Atlanta need helps on the perimeter, to me it would be shocking if they paid top dollar for 3 post players, and one of them would have to come off the bench. With that in mind, I find it unlikely he stays in Atlanta. OKC or Boston IMO. Horford would probably take less to make it work with OKC if possible but Boston will offer a near max or max. One of those two i'd guess.

kdspurman
07-01-2016, 07:05 PM

Splitter isn't a scrub lol his issue is that he's been injury prone. Total scrub? Hardly.

mia1619
07-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Horford would be such a good fit in Washington. Really hoping they sign him just so i can stop watching the current incarnation of that team.

beasted86
07-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Splitter isn't a scrub lol his issue is that he's been injury prone. Total scrub? Hardly.
Yeah, he's a scrub. He would rank bottom 5 out of starters even if he were healthy.

And as a bench player he's overpaid to be a backup when you can get any stiff to give you around 4/4 50% off the bench for the minimum.

kdspurman
07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Yeah, he's a scrub. He would rank bottom 5 out of starters even if he were healthy.

And as a bench player he's overpaid to be a backup when you can get any stiff to give you around 4/4 50% off the bench for the minimum.

Lol.. Certainly your opinion to think he's a scrub, but obviously to anyone who saw him play knows the value he brings. Like I said, his issue has always been health.

CELTICS4LYFE
07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
I think Horford is in Boston. Atlanta resigns bazemore, maybe jack as a back up pg? Alway was a fan of his.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Splitter isn't a scrub. He's one of the better off the bench centers you could ask for.

flea
07-01-2016, 07:32 PM
He was better last year.

Only if you didn't watch them. Millap's shoot or slash game was featured in the Hawks offense, but Horford was just as important with his screening, shooting, and passing. Defensively there's no question, Millsap is an undersized 4 who played smart veteran D but Horford was the heart of their D.

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 07:32 PM
I think Splitter might be traded either way. We like Walter Tavares as a back-up.

If it happens, it would free up even more cap for Atlanta.

Dade County
07-01-2016, 07:40 PM

3. We can sign both.

I agree with you...

Lets see how it all plays out.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Only if you didn't watch them. Millap's shoot or slash game was featured in the Hawks offense, but Horford was just as important with his screening, shooting, and passing. Defensively there's no question, Millsap is an undersized 4 who played smart veteran D but Horford was the heart of their D.

And Horford grabbed 3 rebounds against Kevin Love while Milsap was playing lights out. You can't tell me he's better at all. Milsap is an underrated passer. He will be even better with Dwight there.

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 07:45 PM
But the real question is do you max out a 32 year old Millsap next season, or roll with Dwight/Horford/Millsap to begin the season while putting Millsap on the block?

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 07:46 PM
I think Splitter might be traded either way. We like Walter Tavares as a back-up.

If it happens, it would free up even more cap for Atlanta.

Re-signing Horford takes up all of your remaining cap space. So you guys would have the savings of waiving Mike Scott and salary dumping Splitter to spend... That's about $11M. The problem is, $14M ain't getting **** in this market. Just look at the deals being handed out.

I think you guys have to either re-sign Horford and trade Milsap or re-sign Bazemore and let Horford walk. I just think you'd be a much better team in either of those scenarios then just keeping a great big man trio. We'll see though.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 07:47 PM
But the real question is do you max out a 32 year old Millsap next season, or roll with Dwight/Horford/Millsap to begin the season while putting Millsap on the block?

They need to get someone to defend LeBron. There is no way they make it out of the East if they don't. Every EC team should be looking at a defensive forward.

flea
07-01-2016, 07:59 PM
And Horford grabbed 3 rebounds against Kevin Love while Milsap was playing lights out. You can't tell me he's better at all. Milsap is an underrated passer. He will be even better with Dwight there.

In any case, no Horford didn't have his best series. But Millsap didn't either - he shot below 40% from the field as a frontcourt player. He had 1 really good game where he was hot, other than that he didn't do much. The team got swept by the eventual champs so you can't say anyone really played well. Got a feeling you just PPG watch the Hawks.

EDIT: Misread, in any case Millsap isn't a better passer than Horford. Probably the only bigs as good as Horford at passing are Duncan and Noah, maybe Blake.

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Re-signing Horford takes up all of your remaining cap space. So you guys would have the savings of waiving Mike Scott and salary dumping Splitter to spend... That's about $11M. The problem is, $14M ain't getting **** in this market. Just look at the deals being handed out.

I think you guys have to either re-sign Horford and trade Milsap or re-sign Bazemore and let Horford walk. I just think you'd be a much better team in either of those scenarios then just keeping a great big man trio. We'll see though.

I don't think there is a need to re-sign Bazemore. We just drafted 2 wings in the 1st round and if Bud let Carroll walk to develop Baze, the same can be done again.

If we can find a shooter with our MLE, that would be ideal.

flea
07-01-2016, 08:04 PM
I don't think there is a need to re-sign Bazemore. We just drafted 2 wings in the 1st round and if Bud let Carroll walk to develop Baze, the same can be done again.

I agree, as he should be. The Hawks should focus on Horford first, and then a bench scorer 2nd. Bazemore is a good wing but he's not as good as Carroll and his shooting looks better by #s than it is because of how good his frontcourt mates are. He is a good slasher and a pretty engaged perimeter defender though, just not much on the glass or with handling bigger players.

IDK what the Hawks think about Hardaway - he was disappointing but they traded value for him and he has some degree of talent. He played PF a lot in college (in a weird offense that resembles nothing like what is played in NBA) so that probably hurt his development but he has upside as a very solid wing scorer.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 08:06 PM
In any case, no Horford didn't have his best series. But Millsap didn't either - he shot below 40% from the field as a frontcourt player. He had 1 really good game where he was hot, other than that he didn't do much. The team got swept by the eventual champs so you can't say anyone really played well. Got a feeling you just PPG watch the Hawks.

EDIT: Misread, in any case Millsap isn't a better passer than Horford. Probably the only bigs as good as Horford at passing are Duncan and Noah, maybe Blake.

I think most people would take Milsap over Horford. Horford is injury prone.

flea
07-01-2016, 08:10 PM

Not that "most people" are always correct anyway but I think you're wrong. Horford is a 4/5 with elite screening, passing, and shooting. Millsap is a slashing forward with mediocre handles and mediocre defense who is a gamer. The Hawks took advantage of his skillset for sure, but a lot of that was their coach and the fact that Horford doesn't require a ton of touches to be great (and he is a great big in today's game).

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 08:13 PM

If we can find a shooter with our MLE, that would be ideal.

You don't get a MLE because you went under the cap to sign Dwight. You get a room exception for $2.9M.

It's tough to get good FAs for exceptions this year because everyone has so much money to throw at these guys.

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 08:14 PM

Nah don't think so.

thomass
07-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Guys, BAZE is gone. Sorry, I love BAZE, but Hawks are pros at turning mediocre players into decent player, i.e. Carroll. I think horford stays and maybe sap gets traded. I prefer sap-horford-Howard tho.

Chronz
07-01-2016, 08:23 PM
The Milsap vs Horford debate is one I have never been able to crack. As much as people want Horford at the 4, I dont think its a viable long term option beyond this year. Hes nearing the age where front court guys have to move up a position, there used to be a time when Josh Smith was suppose to play SF despite him playing his best ball at the 4. Horford is still mobile enough for either spot but I think his mobility is a greater advantage at the 5 spot in todays league.

kdspurman
07-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Splitter isn't a scrub. He's one of the better off the bench centers you could ask for.

Seriously. Guy just needs to stay healthy.. Very good screener and finisher off rolling and really defensively solid.

mrblisterdundee
07-01-2016, 08:42 PM
-

mrblisterdundee
07-01-2016, 08:43 PM
The Dwight Howard-Atlanta reunion is the best-case scenario. Atlanta is now the second most-talented team in the east. Howard has smartly increased his chances in the playoffs and gone to one of the few places where he's arrival will be celebrated. He fits great next to Paul Milsap. But the Hawks also need a larger small forward, like Nicolas Batum, Marvin Williams or Jeff Green.
Al Horford is my top target if I'm the Blazers' general manager.

FlashBolt
07-01-2016, 08:44 PM
The Dwight Howard-Atlanta reunion is the best-case scenario. Atlanta is now the second most-talented team in the east. Howard has smartly increased his chances in the playoffs and gone to one of the few places where he's arrival will be celebrated. He fits great next to Paul Milsap. But the Hawks also need a larger small forward, like Nicolas Batum, Marvin Williams or Jeff Green.
Al Horford is my top target if I'm the Blazers' general manager.

Hawks vs Heat will be fun.
Whiteside vs Howard
Bosh vs Milsap.

East is looking stronger.

mrblisterdundee
07-01-2016, 08:49 PM
The Milsap vs Horford debate is one I have never been able to crack. As much as people want Horford at the 4, I dont think its a viable long term option beyond this year. Hes nearing the age where front court guys have to move up a position, there used to be a time when Josh Smith was suppose to play SF despite him playing his best ball at the 4. Horford is still mobile enough for either spot but I think his mobility is a greater advantage at the 5 spot in todays league.

Bingo. I want him and the Blazers to create their own lineup of death with Al Horford, Al-Farouq Aminu, Allen Crabbe, C.J. McCollum and Damian Lillard. Our front court would be called Al and Al and Al :).

DR_1
07-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Horford to OKC?

kyubi256
07-01-2016, 09:21 PM
I always thought that Howard should have gone to Boston... But this ain't bad either. Although I think the loss of Teague will be huge

brandt
07-01-2016, 09:23 PM
There are a lot of confident people about this signing on this thread. Won't be long before he complains and demands a trade though just like everywhere else. His play is declining and in my opinion, I definitely don't think he's worth that much money anymore.

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Horford to OKC?

Would have to be a sign and trade, correct? Thunder don't have cap to give Horford what he wants.

Wonder if Kanter (salary dump) and Sabonis (who Hawks liked in the draft, a reason for the Hawks to do this) for Horford?

Westbrook
Oladipo
Durant
Horford/Ilyasova
Adams

Schroder
Korver
one of the rookies
Millsap/Sabonis
Howard/Kanter

thomass
There are a lot of confident people about this signing on this thread. Won't be long before he complains and demands a trade though just like everywhere else. His play is declining and in my opinion, I definitely don't think he's worth that much money anymore.

Dude, the tnt interview tho

Avenged
I'm on board with this. Maybe Dwight gets his career rback on track and HOPEFULLY has grown up. Nice quiet signing for once.

NYKnickFanatic
07-01-2016, 09:42 PM
I love this for the Hawks. Feel like they will be the Magic when Howard was with them.

*Silver&Black*
07-01-2016, 10:02 PM
The first time since the Magic I believe that the main ball dominate player on Howard's team is a PG who is good at the pick and roll.

Kobe and Dwight didn't work. Harden and Dwight didn't work.

Schroder and Dwight with the pick and roll, while having guys like Korver, Millsap, and even Horford (if re-signed) space the floor, all good to great mid-long range shooters.

hugepatsfan
07-01-2016, 10:49 PM
https://twitter.com/WindhorstESPN/status/749071334697762816

Bazemore back to Atlanta... 4 years/$70M

https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/749066119340785664

Celtics making hard push for Horford tonight.

Lakers + Giants
07-01-2016, 10:57 PM
That's solid seeing as how we overpaid for Mozgov. Love that deal for ATL and only 3 years.

mrblisterdundee
07-01-2016, 11:29 PM
Would have to be a sign and trade, correct? Thunder don't have cap to give Horford what he wants.

Wonder if Kanter (salary dump) and Sabonis (who Hawks liked in the draft, a reason for the Hawks to do this) for Horford?

Westbrook
Oladipo
Durant
Horford/Ilyasova
Adams

Schroder
Korver
one of the rookies
Millsap/Sabonis
Howard/Kanter

I don't know how many people want Enes Kanter. He's so weak defensively. Maybe Memphis could use him.

*Silver&Black*
07-02-2016, 12:01 AM
Suns and Hawks talking Millsap trade.

Horford coming back.

More-Than-Most
07-02-2016, 12:20 AM
besides the drama queen stuff i cant understand the hate for this guy... he is still a top 15-20 player in all of basketball and just made the hawks pretty scary esp if they keep horford.

hugepatsfan
07-02-2016, 12:27 AM
So basically it's going to be the same Atlanta team just swapping Teague/Millsap for Dwight? That makes them better on D but it really downgrades them offensively. And I know they have Schroeder to replace Teague but Schroeder he was already playing a key role for them. Teague played 28 mpg and Schroeder played 20. I'm sure Schroeder will play over 30 now but they're still making a huge downgrade for the other 15-18 minutes/game now.

If we're just talking about next season, this seems like a very lateral move for ATL. Honestly, you could argue it's a little bit of a step back TBH. But now they have Dwight for 3 years instead of Millsap for 1 and they'll get picks. So this is a great series of moves for them but it really doesn't change where they stand at all. They're the same as last year petty much.

FlashBolt
07-02-2016, 12:31 AM
I don't know how many people want Enes Kanter. He's so weak defensively. Maybe Memphis could use him.

They have Marc Gasol, though.

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-02-2016, 12:34 AM
I really like this move for atl and Dwight .... atl fans deserve a name .... Congrats guys!

europagnpilgrim
07-02-2016, 02:24 AM
Horford will either end back with Atl or sign with Houston, I don't see how OKC can move Kanter to make room for Horford but then again anything can happen based on the spending spree going on and the cap room avail for next year

its odd how nobody would want Kanter since his PER is on point and he seems efficient, but then again that doesn't actually prove how valuable and impactful a player truly is

Monta is beast
07-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Schroder
Korver
Bazemore
Horford
Howard

Need shooting but i like what there doing

Monta is beast
07-02-2016, 02:49 AM
There gonna be a great defensive team thats forsure

*Silver&Black*
07-02-2016, 03:58 AM
Schroder is going to explode this season.

Easy assists from lobs. The rest of the team spread out on the perimeter. Dwight would finally have something that resembles his Magic teams, but with potentially 1 or 2 all-star big men paired with him.

Antipod
07-02-2016, 04:22 AM
Solid pay...why only 3 year deal, ha? ))

Vinylman
07-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Great value even if he can be a head case at times. 3rd year is probably a player option

FraziersKnicks
07-02-2016, 10:38 AM
I think this will cause a few dominoes to fall. I see Gasol signing in Minnesota, then the Blazers going all out for Horford. Horford will then decide between max offers from Boston and Portland.

If Horford chooses Portland, maybe Boston will target Ryan Anderson or Bismack Biyombo or offer the Cavs Bradley/Sullinger/Amir for Kevin Love?

FraziersKnicks
07-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Schroder is going to explode this season.

Easy assists from lobs. The rest of the team spread out on the perimeter. Dwight would finally have something that resembles his Magic teams, but with potentially 1 or 2 all-star big men paired with him.

Shame he's about 1/3 of the player he was back in Orlando.

FraziersKnicks
07-02-2016, 10:54 AM
I do like this deal for Atlanta financially. It's a great contract when you see some of the other money being thrown around. Only 3 years surprises me though. With Howard's back deteriorating the way it is I'm surprised he wasn't pushing for a longer deal. When he's a free agent at the age of 33 his athleticism could be completely gone by then.

I'm just not sure what this does for the progress of the team though. I don't see them re-signing Horford now they've just give $140m to Bazemore and Howard, and at this stage in their careers Horford > Howard.

hugepatsfan
07-02-2016, 11:12 AM
I think this will cause a few dominoes to fall. I see Gasol signing in Minnesota, then the Blazers going all out for Horford. Horford will then decide between max offers from Boston and Portland.

If Horford chooses Portland, maybe Boston will target Ryan Anderson or Bismack Biyombo or offer the Cavs Bradley/Sullinger/Amir for Kevin Love?

The Celtics can commit about $28-30M of next year's cap and still have room for a 10+ year max (i.e. if Durant does a 1+1). That number includes the cap hold of BRK's pick and also means they'd have to renounce Olynyk's bird rights. So if they want to keep Olynyk then drop that number down by $4.5M to fit in what his cap hold would be. That $28M fits in what would be the year 2 amount for Horford, so that's part of what makes him a perfect fit.

That cap space needed number is for a 10+ year max deal. Only Durant will be worth that so if he doesn't do the 1+1 then they'll just try to leave open room for a 6-9 year max which is about $5-6M cheaper.

So if/when Ainge misses out on Horford/Durant he'll be faced with a choice... does he sit on that cap space and leave room for double max deals next year? Or does he look to use it? I'm sure he'll want to leave one slot open so the question is really on the 2nd. If he just sits back and does nothing, BOS will likely take a step back this year. That will cause them to lose a lot of the "mojo" that has them looked at as a semi-appealing destination so they might not even be able to use that max cap space.

You mention Biyombo/Anderson. If Ainge gave Biyombo $16M and Anderson $20M then that leaves them room to do a 6-9 year max next year. It would make them better than last year's team. But is it the optimal solution? IDK, Ainge has tough decisions to make.

Personally, I like the idea of Biyombo and then prying one of Crabbe/Harkless away from POR with a $20M offer sheet. That gives you 2 young guys who fit what we're building and it leaves max cap space open next year. Biyombo at C allows you to go small ball the rest of the way. We'd also have room to pick up the option on Amir Johnson.

Thomas/Rozier
Bradley/Smart
Crabbe/Brown
Crowder/Amir
Biyombo/Olynyk

If you sign Harkless instead of Crabbe then Crowder stays at SF and Harkless plays PF. With POR landing Turner and maybe stealing Horford, I think they'd let one of those guys go.

The third unit would be Demetrius Jackson/RJ Hunter/James Young/Ben Bentil/Jordan Mickey. No proven guys but all are pretty talented and could push for rotation spots if they play well.

BOS would have max cap space next year and a potentially high pick from BRK.

S & B Bleeder
07-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Would have to be a sign and trade, correct?

Seriously the BEST sig on this site.

Iron Shiek threatening to snap Dwights neck if he sucks is laugh out loud hilarious.

:laugh: :laugh:

*Silver&Black*
07-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Seriously the BEST sig on this site.

Iron Shiek threatening to snap Dwights neck if he sucks is laugh out loud hilarious.

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, I had to add it to my sig. Hilarious.