PDA

View Full Version : All time Redraft fantasy matchup: La Habra vs Dixie Coon Skins

IKnowHoops
06-22-2016, 01:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

7 Game series! Who ya got

La Habra

PG: Chauncey Billups - Kyrie Irving
SG: Kobe Bryant - Gail Goodrich
SF: Peja Stojakovic - Gerald Wallace
PF: Elton Brand - Paul Millsap
C: Shaquille O'Neal - Bill Cartwright

vs.

Dixie Coon Skins

PG: Lebron James - Sleepy Floyd
SG: Glen Rice - Jamal Mashburn
SF: Rashard Lewis - Connie Hawkins
PF: Chris Webber - Derrick Coleman
C: Anthony Davis - Deandre Jordan

xxplayerxx23
06-22-2016, 01:39 AM
Lol Lebron changes team after game 2

NYKalltheway
06-22-2016, 05:54 AM
Dude, you still have one of the worst teams ever constructed in these games. I don't get why you think that it's any good.

IKnowHoops
06-22-2016, 01:13 PM
Dude, you still have one of the worst teams ever constructed in these games. I don't get why you think that it's any good.

Calm down. You sound foolish. Bron, webber, AD, not to mention everyone is 6'8" or more. Just hush youngster. Go back to the kiddy pool and let grown folks conversate

dhopisthename
06-22-2016, 01:19 PM
how do you plan on guarding shaq at all? Anthony Davis would foul out in 10 minutes.

Sadds The Gr8
06-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Hahahahahahahhahahaha

IKnowHoops
06-22-2016, 02:31 PM
how do you plan on guarding shaq at all? Anthony Davis would foul out in 10 minutes.

Deandre with the quickness

xxplayerxx23
06-22-2016, 02:39 PM
Deandre with the quickness

Shaq would abuse Jordan lol

DR_1
06-22-2016, 03:04 PM
Lol Lebron changes team after game 2

:laugh:

IKnowHoops
06-22-2016, 03:06 PM

Bron will abuse Chauncy and anyone else so...

Lakers + Giants
06-22-2016, 03:17 PM
Kyrie off the bench might be brilliant now after his finals performance!

IKnowHoops
06-22-2016, 03:30 PM

Like it is for Shaq and Bron, you need a team effort to stop both of them. Peja is the only spacer on the floor for him so I may run

Lebron
Glen
AD
Webber
Deandre

But I could easily suck Shaq away from the paint with my first lineup and he wouldn't like chasing AD around all game. Webber and Deandre could double down on Shaq we'll and with such a long team we could recover well since Peja is the only threat from long distance. I think he would have a harder time defending Lebron and a team where everyone can shoot and are all over 6'8

PG Bron 6'8
SG Glen Rice 6'8
SF Rashard Lewis 6'10
PF C Webb 6'10
C. ANthony Davis 6'11

Or

PG Bron 6'8
SG Rice 6'8
SF. Anthony Davis 6'11
PF C Webber 6'10
C. Deandre 7'0 (265lbs)

I don't know how you guard that.

Pick and roll Lebron and Deandre lol
Lebron and AD on the same team!?!?
Webber is a better passer than anyone on the opposing team
Rice and Rashard space the floor beautifully for Bron and they are both long and athletic.

Shaq is a problem but so is Bron, and he doesn't have to worry about Kobe not giving it to him like Shaq does hahaha

NYKalltheway
06-23-2016, 02:08 AM
Calm down. You sound foolish. Bron, webber, AD, not to mention everyone is 6'8" or more. Just hush youngster. Go back to the kiddy pool and let grown folks conversate

you're the grown up and I'm the youngster?

I get called a 60 year old on these forums lol and now I'm called a youngster because a 15 year old thinks "he knows hoops".

Heediot
06-23-2016, 05:23 AM
La Habra in 5. I'll give Dixie 1 win. That team starting line-up looks terrible defensively. AD is the most overrated defender in the NBA right now. Jamal Mashburn at the 2? I don't know that guy is a SF who is almost as big as a PF.

thenaj17
06-23-2016, 06:39 AM
Nobody there is stopping Kobe or Shaq. You would literally pack the paint and let Bron brick jump shots all day long. That team has nowhere near enough spacing or shooting for LeBron to thrive.

Le Habra 4-1 out of respect for LeBron to take over 1 game.

Anthony Davis and D Jordan would get annhiliated by Shaq

IKnowHoops
06-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Nobody there is stopping Kobe or Shaq. You would literally pack the paint and let Bron brick jump shots all day long. That team has nowhere near enough spacing or shooting for LeBron to thrive.

Le Habra 4-1 out of respect for LeBron to take over 1 game.

Anthony Davis and D Jordan would get annhiliated by Shaq

You do realize that Genn Rice and Rashard Lewis are 47% and 40% 3pt shooters in there prime right???!!! Already thought of that strategy. I think my team is defensively better than La Habra actually.

IKnowHoops
06-23-2016, 03:43 PM
Id rather have Lebron/Webber/AD over Shaq/Koby/Brand. Defensively, offensively, whatever

IKnowHoops
06-23-2016, 03:45 PM
Just think about it. When Lakers and Sacramento played in the western finals. Give LA Brand, and give Sacramento prime Lebron.

Who wins?

Sacramento probably wins in 5 games.

Heediot
06-23-2016, 03:58 PM
Chauncey, Kobe, and Kyrie are all capable closers. With Shaq in the post, in any close game in the series, I'm going with La habra down the stretch.

mightybosstone
06-23-2016, 05:48 PM
That roster makes no sense. Way too many guys are playing out of position. It's basically a starting five that consists of only forwards with no guards and no true center. It makes zero sense. Not even Lebron could overcome that kind of a mistake. And the front court defense is really going to struggle, especially in the post against Shaq. Then again, the perimeter defense might be worse. Between Kobe, Billups and Peja, Lebron can't guard all three, but he'd pretty much have to with Rice and Lewis on the floor.

Could that team win one out of sheer talent and the will of Lebron? Probably, but I wouldn't give you more than that. You basically destroyed what could have been a perfectly good team by trying to get way too clever and ignoring defense altogether. That was a complete waste of Lebron in an all-time game.

KnicksorBust
06-23-2016, 08:11 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I feel like at one point that team was:

Bron
Ray Allen
Glen Rice
AD

I liked that start. Clearly you wanted to build an unstoppable offense for Lebron as a PG. I think people would have bought into it if you had done better at center. You should have just got someone like Sabonis who could at least body Shaq and still stretch the floor. Shaq aka the newly crowned alltime redraft goat would just eat webber and anthony davis and complain there wasnt enough appys.

Lakers + Giants
06-24-2016, 02:19 PM
Bro, you should've accepted my Sabonis + Mookie offer from the beginning...

You get a defensive PG in Mookie, great for Lebron. And a C that stretches the floor in Sabonis. That deal would've helped you out so much.

Sadds The Gr8
06-24-2016, 02:37 PM
still getting owned