PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Bogut

still1ballin
06-19-2016, 11:21 PM
You think he's the difference maker for the warriors? Ever since he got hurt the game changed for GS.

Festus and varejao couldn't fill the void.

ManRam
06-19-2016, 11:25 PM
i mean, he played 75 minutes or something small last year. it's hard to make that argument when he wasn't getting playing time last year when they were fully healthy.

the cavs were successful against the warriors big and small lineups. lue did a great job of putting the right guys out there to expose them. losing bogut definitely did hurt, that's undeniable, but they should have won without him.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-19-2016, 11:26 PM
He wasn't the reason they lost today.

DboneG
06-20-2016, 02:59 PM
You think he's the difference maker for the warriors? Ever since he got hurt the game changed for GS.

Festus and varejao couldn't fill the void.

Exactly! Draymond Green is a fighter, but, he can't do it by himself. GS were getting killed inside! Bogut would have helped big time!

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Exactly! Draymond Green is a fighter, but, he can't do it by himself. GS were getting killed inside! Bogut would have helped big time!

Bogut's illegal screens and picks would have helped Curry/Thompson get free.

PurpleLynch
06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
Read again carefully. I didnt say all kobe fans.

Ok,maybe now I get it. It's the same charade of Lebron vs Kobe I guess. Well,Kobe is my favourite player,but I have no problem saying that Lebron is the best small forward of all time.(Didn't even had to win the series to prove me that).

PurpleLynch
06-20-2016, 03:08 PM
Anyway,Bogut missing was a big problem for Golden State,but their best shooters(Curry and Klay) didn't show up in game 7,that's why they lost. Totally deserved win by Cleveland,injury or not.

Meth
06-20-2016, 03:09 PM
If you're giving minutes to Ezeli and Varejao... well, you're just begging to lose

DboneG
06-20-2016, 03:10 PM
i mean, he played 75 minutes or something small last year. it's hard to make that argument when he wasn't getting playing time last year when they were fully healthy.

the cavs were successful against the warriors big and small lineups. lue did a great job of putting the right guys out there to expose them. losing bogut definitely did hurt, that's undeniable, but they should have won without him.

I kinda disagree with you here...Lue almost blew the series. Delli was horrible this year in the playoffs. Yet, Lue stuck with him...he only installed Mo Williams for some good min. in game 7. What about the slow-ball the Cavs played in game 1 all about?! I didn't get that one. I would have ran GS out of the gym. Running Curry off picks and posting Curry early and often. He would have been throwing his mouth piece by game 3.

DboneG
06-20-2016, 03:15 PM
Bogut's illegal screens and picks would have helped Curry/Thompson get free.

True that. I think GS whole setup has to do with shooting the 3 ball. Yet, a ton of them are illegal screens. Subjective for sure! Curry just need a twinkle of day light.

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 03:18 PM
I kinda disagree with you here...Lue almost blew the series. Delli was horrible this year in the playoffs. Yet, Lue stuck with him...he only installed Mo Williams for some good min. in game 7. What about the slow-ball the Cavs played in game 1 all about?! I didn't get that one. I would have ran GS out of the gym. Running Curry off picks and posting Curry early and often. He would have been throwing his mouth piece by game 3.

Dahntay Jones rarely played but game 6, he was huge with that three point play and then two ft's. Never thought I would say that but that was a gamechanger.

Jewelz0376
06-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Just having Bogut to keep Ezeli off he floor. That alone would've made a big difference!! Ezeli was straight trash in game 6 & 7. I remember he used to be decent. WTF happened to him?

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 03:24 PM
Blaming Ezeli, Varejao, and guys like Bogut is just an excuse. It's like saying, "Why didn't Mosgov/Frye step up for the Cavs." Because they aren't expected to. Ezeli isn't expected to be a gamechanger and neither was Varejao. Those guys have zero plays drawn out for them. They are supporting cast players who's impact is drawn from what the leaders of the Warriors do. They excel when Curry is shooting well, causes defenses to collapse, and then hit open shots. They didn't get that all NBA finals. That's not on them. The superstars need to step up and Curry/Klay/Green (few games) did not do that. Don't blame role players... no one blamed Delly when LeBron lost.

ink
06-20-2016, 05:39 PM
He's an important role player. He doesn't have to "carry the team" to contribute.