PDA

View Full Version : Should Steph be suspended

Kyben36
06-17-2016, 10:41 AM
Everyone who saw the play can probably agree the call was a week one. (Almost as bad as Keven loves 3rd foul phantom call). So I don't mind him reacting and getting a T. He was done anyway. But throwing the mouth guard may have been to far. As it did hit a fan.

Thoughts????

Also. I'm just trying to spark a debate. Not get Steph suspended. It would be the worst thing to happen to the playoffs since the sun's incident

koreancabbage
06-17-2016, 10:42 AM
for ***** and giggles - yes. I wonder how many "fans" will rage quit this forum LOL

obviously not.

Vee-Rex
06-17-2016, 10:51 AM
Absolutely not. That would be ridiculous.

/end thread

Kyben36
06-17-2016, 10:55 AM
Maybe there is a better way to ask this. Regular season would he have been suspended

AllBall
06-17-2016, 10:57 AM
Yes. We need more controversy. BRB, getting my popcorn! Love the NBA! :laugh:

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 11:04 AM
yes, only so I can see his wife's reaction on twitter

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 11:08 AM
This quote from Kerr here says everything about the NBA:
"Let me be clear: We did not lose because of the officiating. They totally outplayed us, and Cleveland deserved to win. But those three of the six fouls were incredibly inappropriate calls for anybody, much less the MVP of the league." Entitled little sh*ts. So for any other player it would bad, but not as bad because Curry is the MVP. WHAAAATTTT? But the answer to the OP - No, he should not be suspended. I don't want to see another sham championship, like the one GS won last year.

JLynn943
06-17-2016, 11:11 AM
In the regular season, maybe. In Game 7 of the Finals, no way.

NYKNYGNYY
06-17-2016, 11:18 AM
I asked the same question in another thread... If it wasn't steph curry or gas 7 of the finals he probably would have been

R. Johnson#3
06-17-2016, 11:32 AM
For Steph Curry to be suspended for game 7 of the finals he'd have to piss on a fans face. If it was just the shoes then he'd still be playing.

cmellofan15
06-17-2016, 11:33 AM
This quote from Kerr here says everything about the NBA: Entitled little sh*ts. So for any other player it would bad, but not as bad because Curry is the MVP. WHAAAATTTT? But the answer to the OP - No, he should not be suspended. I don't want to see another sham championship, like the one GS won last year.

hahaha i saw that and thought, "wow, this guy really believes his team should be getting preferential treatment and is offended that they aren't." like those are the fouls you call on love but you definitely don't call them on curry lmao.

but in the regular season he should get fined for it but no suspension. I remember melo getting $15k for throwing the ball into the stands and i think they're along the same lines

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 11:35 AM
No he shouldn't and he won't. This is stupid...

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 11:39 AM
This quote from Kerr here says everything about the NBA: Entitled little sh*ts. So for any other player it would bad, but not as bad because Curry is the MVP. WHAAAATTTT? But the answer to the OP - No, he should not be suspended. I don't want to see another sham championship, like the one GS won last year.

well he watched Jordan and Duncan get preferential treatment, maybe he is used to it haha

Yes, it came off as very entitled. If that is his thought process, then guess what.....they have LeBron James. Curry isn't of his stature yet, if he ever will be. So by your though process, James will get more calls, not your boy

valade16
06-17-2016, 11:40 AM
As Achille's says in Troy "I will not have a stone rob me of my glory"

No. It's game 7. May the better team win.

rhymeratic
06-17-2016, 11:41 AM
These are the only circumstances in which Steph would have been suspended:

1. If the mouth piece hit a fan's eyeball and cost them their eyesight.
2. If mouth piece hit David Stern's/Adam Silver's wife.
3. If mouth piece hit Cav's owner/wife.
4. If mouth piece hit Michael Jordan.
5. If mouth piece hit Barrack Obama/Michelle Obama.

Outside of those 5 extremely unlikely outcomes, he gets a fine and plays in Game 7.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 11:41 AM
LeBron got less FT's despite getting attacked much more. There were a few drives that he got hit and nothing happened. Kerr is an idiot. Losing respect for him as the days go... +, has no idea how to coach.

Stunner
06-17-2016, 11:42 AM
If he hit a ref yea but no

ManRam
06-17-2016, 11:46 AM
No. Next question.

PhillyFaninLA
06-17-2016, 11:48 AM
My thought is no, he owned it and apologized to the fan right away. To the people saying no because its game 7, I'll say this, its either a suspendable offense or its not. Officer that person was homeless so it doesn't matter that they got murdered....my point is the act is the act and whatever you believe the punishment should be should not be contingent upon game 7.

Rush
06-17-2016, 11:49 AM

Entitled? How many times did we see LeBron, Jordan, Kobe get the calls. Curry gets hammered and doesn't get **** called for him. I've seen it time and time again throughout the season.

"Sham championship".

I really enjoyed it last year.

Rush
06-17-2016, 11:51 AM
LeBron got less FT's despite getting attacked much more. There were a few drives that he got hit and nothing happened. Kerr is an idiot. Losing respect for him as the days go... +, has no idea how to coach.

You really hate the W's don't you? I may have missed posts of yours where you praise or credit them, but damn, all the time I just see how much you loathe them.

effen5
06-17-2016, 11:54 AM
Entitled? How many times did we see LeBron, Jordan, Kobe get the calls. Curry gets hammered and doesn't get **** called for him. I've seen it time and time again throughout the season.

"Sham championship".

Agreed.

I actually see it the other way...especially the last foul when Steph got fouled out. That was not a foul and Lebron got preferential treatment and Lebron is the biggest ****boy ***** in the league.

And seriously...who gives a ****...so what he threw his mouthpiece...nobody was going to get hurt from a mouth piece for **** sake. What a stupid thread.

effen5
06-17-2016, 11:54 AM
You really hate the W's don't you? I may have missed posts of yours where you praise or credit them, but damn, all the time I just see how much you loathe them.

I think he just loves Lebron.

JWO35
06-17-2016, 11:57 AM
I can't believe some are comparing it to Amir Johnson or Haslem who "purposely" threw their mouthpiece at a ref...Curry threw his out of frustration and mistakenly hit a fan after realizing what he did Curry went over and apologized (as he should have). Nothing more than a fine IMO, even if this was a regular season game he doesn't deserve a suspension...Austin Rivers threw a couch cushion at a fan (by mistake) and didn't get suspended
LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9d0jev3fn0

smith&wesson
06-17-2016, 12:07 PM
no, he didn't mean to hit the fan and apologized. I want to see a fair game 7.

Kyben36
06-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Funny thing to bring up. People talking about preferential treatment. But if it was Bogut throwing his mouth piece it would be a 100% different story and isn't that preferential. Lol.

Kyben36
06-17-2016, 12:12 PM
Agreed.

I actually see it the other way...especially the last foul when Steph got fouled out. That was not a foul and Lebron got preferential treatment and Lebron is the biggest ****boy ***** in the league.

And seriously...who gives a ****...so what he threw his mouthpiece...nobody was going to get hurt from a mouth piece for **** sake. What a stupid thread.

I disagree on stupidity. Other guys have gotten suspended for similar things. As some have brought up Haslem and amir. Obviously different but worth a discussion

effen5
06-17-2016, 12:26 PM
I disagree on stupidity. Other guys have gotten suspended for similar things. As some have brought up Haslem and amir. Obviously different but worth a discussion

The difference is Amir and Haslem purposely threw theirs at a ref.

Curry throws his mouthpiece to the scoreboard ALL THE TIME. This time he missed and immediately apologized.

There is a HUGE difference.

effen5
06-17-2016, 12:28 PM
I mean seriously...this is what we're going to talk about...FFS. You as a Bulls fan have seen much worse...I mean we had Dennis Rodman do all sorts of shenanigans and this is what you want to talk about.

God damn bro.

ManRam
06-17-2016, 12:37 PM

"Sham championship".

How do you think LeBron was officiated those first 3-4 games? :laugh: That was the most I think I've honestly ever seen a defense be allowed to hack, slap, push and foul him in the paint ever before.

They called this last game MUCH tighter, on both ends. LOTS of players were in foul trouble. Difference is, Curry is the one guy who kept putting himself in position after position to have a foul called on him. He was being dumb. Foul or not, why the hell are you making that play 75 feet from the rim with 5 fouls? It's just poor decision making.

Curry probably doesn't get as many calls as LeBron because Curry doesn't operate in the paint nearly as much as LeBron does. Simple explanation there.

lamzoka
06-17-2016, 12:37 PM
This game 7 has the potential to be the highest rating game in NBA history. Curry is not getting suspended. No ****ing way.

Jeffy25
06-17-2016, 12:39 PM

This.

And that's just wow

AllBall
06-17-2016, 12:40 PM
If you'd suspend him for spitting on a fan's face, then you should suspend him for this. Throwing your spit filled mothpiece at someone is an equivalent act.

ewing
06-17-2016, 12:45 PM
Of course not. he is so cute and non threatening how could you be mad at him?

Rush
06-17-2016, 12:57 PM
If you'd suspend him for spitting on a fan's face, then you should suspend him for this. Throwing your spit filled mothpiece at someone is an equivalent act.

Intentionally spitting at someone is entirely different than accidentally hitting a fan with your mouthpiece.

Rush
06-17-2016, 12:57 PM

Agreed.

Rush
06-17-2016, 01:02 PM
How do you think LeBron was officiated those first 3-4 games? :laugh: That was the most I think I've honestly ever seen a defense be allowed to hack, slap, push and foul him in the paint ever before.

They called this last game MUCH tighter, on both ends. LOTS of players were in foul trouble. Difference is, Curry is the one guy who kept putting himself in position after position to have a foul called on him. He was being dumb. Foul or not, why the hell are you making that play 75 feet from the rim with 5 fouls? It's just poor decision making.

Curry probably doesn't get as many calls as LeBron because Curry doesn't operate in the paint nearly as much as LeBron does. Simple explanation there.

No doubt, but I've seen numerous times throughout the season, not even in the playoffs, where he gets hacked on jumpers or driving, gets put to the floor, and nothing is called and the ref is standing right there.

It's just frustrating to see how Kobe, LeBron, and Jordan were treated by the refs in the past and Curry doesn't get the same treatment.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 01:03 PM

haha

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 01:05 PM
No doubt, but I've seen numerous times throughout the season, not even in the playoffs, where he gets hacked on jumpers or driving, gets put to the floor, and nothing is called and the ref is standing right there.

It's just frustrating to see how Kobe, LeBron, and Jordan were treated by the refs in the past and Curry doesn't get the same treatment.

I think he gets good treatment, he just operates away from the rim more than those guys ever did. Jordan was literally allowed to karate chop the defenders arm though haha. LeBron gets hammered, but he is so damn strong it doesn't phase him. Definition of a foul is, "create an advantage through physical contact". So if it doesn't stop LeBron, it didn't create an advantage.

CHANGO
06-17-2016, 01:22 PM
There's a difference between should he be suspended or would he be suspended.

He should be suspended because he throw something that hit a fan.

But he isn't going to be suspended because this is game 7, and if they suspend him I will be the first one protesting.

I know the rules should be the same for everyone and every scenario (they are not) but I want the best players out there.

So. Conclusion;

That's definitely worthy of a suspension. Just not the right time to suspend him.

SeoulBeatz
06-17-2016, 01:30 PM
Absolutely not

IndyRealist
06-17-2016, 01:38 PM
Hell no. That mouthguard will be on ebay this afternoon.

mngopher35
06-17-2016, 01:53 PM
The throwing of the mouth guard and hitting a fan is something that I think generally deserves a suspension (given others we have seen and different situation).

No I do not want or think curry will get suspended.

Vee-Rex
06-17-2016, 02:13 PM

It's funny, because I feel that Curry gets the whistle wayyyy more than LeBron does. Their FtR are close (Curry at .25 and Bron at .29) for the playoffs, yet 57.9% of Bron's points come in the paint and 21.1% of Curry's points come in the paint.

Curry is nearly matching LeBron's free throw rate despite his scoring in the paint is 33% of LeBron's.

Curry juuuuust happens to fall down after nearly every shot attempt and the refs are tired of him trying to draw fouls.

Vincent
06-17-2016, 02:16 PM
If it was the regular season, he would be.

Funny thing is, I think this act deserves a suspension more than what Draymond did.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:45 PM
It's funny, because I feel that Curry gets the whistle wayyyy more than LeBron does. Their FtR are close (Curry at .25 and Bron at .29) for the playoffs, yet 57.9% of Bron's points come in the paint and 21.1% of Curry's points come in the paint.

Curry is nearly matching LeBron's free throw rate despite his scoring in the paint is 33% of LeBron's.

Curry juuuuust happens to fall down after nearly every shot attempt and the refs are tired of him trying to draw fouls.

That's interesting. Obviously there's only one game left, but I'll keep a closer eye on that and into next season.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-17-2016, 03:43 PM
No. The precedent is limited to a fine, plus it would be a boring Game 7 if Curry was out, let's be honest.

AllBall
06-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Intentionally spitting at someone is entirely different than accidentally hitting a fan with your mouthpiece.

So if he spat a lugie at random into the crowd, that would be ok? The result is the same, his saliva on some random fan's face.

Rush
06-17-2016, 03:48 PM
So if he spat a lugie at random into the crowd, that would be ok? The result is the same, his saliva on some random fan's face.

You're reaching here dude.

What if a player sneezed on a fan accidentally and got their mucus on them? Suspension? That'd be ridiculous.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 03:50 PM

Intent matters. Accidentally throwing a mouthpiece at someone is different than going up to someone and spitting at them.

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 04:00 PM

If any of your opinions were unbiased it would be a different story, but you are a straight-up homer, plain and simple. And by the way, the calling this series and the whole playoffs in general has been favoring the home team game in and game out(the biggest reason why GS is still here), so don't worry the refs will win game 7. But like other posters have mentioned, Lebron, Kobe and Jordan operated down low all the time and that's why they got the call, Curry likes to shoot long threes in transition, so he just doesn't get fouled that much(I mean at least 50% of his shots are 3 pointers, and the same thing goes for the whole Warrior team).

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 04:03 PM
That's interesting. Obviously there's only one game left, but I'll keep a closer eye on that and into next season.

Trust me, it's true. Curry falls after about half of his shots and slides backwards on the floor, and it's easy to see why. Curries favorite shot is a fade away jumper landing on only the back foot, so the tiniest bit of contact sends him tumbling backwards. Go watch some highlights of his 3pt jumpers, even if he doesn't fall, he stumbles backwards after most of his 3pt shots off the dribble.

IndyRealist
06-17-2016, 04:04 PM
Trust me, it's true. Curry falls after about half of his shots and slides backwards on the floor.

Does anyone really think saying "Trust me" gets anyone to actually trust them?

IndyRealist
06-17-2016, 04:05 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but this is hilarious:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Curry-Actual-Game-Used-Mouth-Piece-/231982619942?hash=item36033ddd26:g:oXkAAOSwmtJXZFJ t

Also, this happened:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Currys-Mouthpiece-NO-RESERVE-/301988476247?hash=item464fea7557:g:ooMAAOSwNuxXZDw t

Rush
06-17-2016, 04:10 PM
If any of your opinions were unbiased it would be a different story, but you are a straight-up homer, plain and simple. And by the way, the calling this series and the whole playoffs in general has been favoring the home team game in and game out(the biggest reason why GS is still here), so don't worry the refs will win game 7. But like other posters have mentioned, Lebron, Kobe and Jordan operated down low all the time and that's why they got the call, Curry likes to shoot long threes in transition, so he just doesn't get fouled that much(I mean at least 50% of his shots are 3 pointers, and the same thing goes for the whole Warrior team).

No. I'm not a homer. I won't disagree that I'd be biased, but definitely not a homer.

And as I've said in two other posts, I'm not strictly talking about this series or playoffs. I'm talking about the regular season as well.

In all seriousness though, I like your grammatical sig.

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 04:11 PM
Does anyone really think saying "Trust me" gets anyone to actually trust them?

Pay attention to it yourself. I have already updated my reply, so go reread. Thanks for modding it MOD, but you could have at least used appropriate case and grammar, and the guy was acting like what I called him. I have a hard time with people who have nothing to actually pick on in the reply, so they pick on the use of a generic cliche. In any case, the word I used was already self moderated, because the one that I thought of using originally, was much worse.

effen5
06-17-2016, 04:14 PM

FYI, what Kerr said - he learned that from Phil. Phil was notorious about saying something about the refs just to set up for the next game.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/100518_phil_jackson_officiating

Article from 2010.

Kerr learned from the best.

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 04:18 PM
FYI, what Kerr said - he learned that from Phil. Phil was notorious about saying something about the refs just to set up for the next game.

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=hruby/100518_phil_jackson_officiating

Article from 2010.

Kerr learned from the best.

Yeah, so that make it better...

effen5
06-17-2016, 04:21 PM
Yeah, so that make it better...

I never said it did...but Kerr is playing mind games at this point - and it's about winning the title at any cost.

Oefarmy2005
06-17-2016, 04:25 PM
I don't have a dog in this fight, but this is hilarious:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Curry-Actual-Game-Used-Mouth-Piece-/231982619942?hash=item36033ddd26:g:oXkAAOSwmtJXZFJ t

Also, this happened:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-Currys-Mouthpiece-NO-RESERVE-/301988476247?hash=item464fea7557:g:ooMAAOSwNuxXZDw t
Nice find.

More-Than-Most
06-17-2016, 08:14 PM

Lol not gonna lie if it hit me and was looking at him I really wouldnt even be mad and my biggest pet peeve is being spit on in any way. The dude reminds me of the kid off of Bébé's Kids

http://d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/6a00e54ee7b6428833017743c246f0970d-800wi.jpg

How could you get mad at that?

ewing
06-17-2016, 10:35 PM
Lol not gonna lie if it hit me and was looking at him I really wouldnt even be mad and my biggest pet peeve is being spit on in any way. The dude reminds me of the kid off of Bébé's Kids

http://d236bkdxj385sg.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/6a00e54ee7b6428833017743c246f0970d-800wi.jpg

How could you get mad at that?

When i see him in his cardigan after the game i want to pinch his cheeks.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-18-2016, 12:10 AM
He probably would be in the regular season. But NBA wouldn't dare do that in the finals, especially in game 7. More fun to see all guys play anyway.

lol, please
06-18-2016, 12:10 AM
:facepalm:

CHANGO
06-18-2016, 01:23 AM

It's called being skinny and small and getting the benefit of every call. Even when Curry is wrapping a defender it's usually a guy bigger than him so it looks like nothing. And I hate the reffing for that.

Small people are way favored and get away with a lot more. (This is coming from a somewhat small guy LOL)

SportsFanatic10
06-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Should he be strictly speaking...YES. Will he be, no. And I'm ok with that because that's how this sort of thing works. His action of throwing the mouth guard into the crowd was idiotic at best and something I'd never even think of doing as someone who's played many sports myself. People need to be responsible for their actions whether it's a millionaire athlete or not. I was not brought up to do stuff like that at all, my dad would of killed me for being that dumb, but I hope he won't for the sake of a possibly epic game 7 and would be really surprised if the league did in fact do it. But it was still a ridiculously irresponsible and rash action regardless, that is a fact.

prodigy
06-18-2016, 05:21 AM
In the regular season, maybe. In Game 7 of the Finals, no way.

Agree, But maybe suspend him a game or 2 in the regular season next year. We cannot let this become a theme. Throwing things will not be accepted.

SoxPatsCeltsBs
06-18-2016, 05:53 AM
He's thrown his mouth piece at least 10 times. The first time he hits a fan it's thread worthy? How many times has a player thrown a towel, cup, etc while being ejected and it's never even brought up. Kendrick Perkins hit me with a half a cup of water when I at a Celtics game and I laughed my *** off lol

AllBall
06-18-2016, 08:35 AM
You're reaching here dude.

What if a player sneezed on a fan accidentally and got their mucus on them? Suspension? That'd be ridiculous.

Intent matters. Accidentally throwing a mouthpiece at someone is different than going up to someone and spitting at them.

That mouthguard didn't go flying by accident, it was thrown.

Corey
06-18-2016, 12:20 PM

Your point? He wasnt purposely trying to throw anything at a fan.

If Im at a sporting event and I get excited and throw my hands up when someone hits a buzzer beater and I accidentally hit someone, is it assault? Nah probably not.

Sorry, tossing a tiny piece of soft plastic, hitting a fan by accident, and apologizing right after isnt worthy of anything close to a suspension

Rush
06-18-2016, 01:59 PM

You said, "So if he spat a lugie at random into the crowd, that would be ok? The result is the same, his saliva on some random fan's face."

The result is the same in my scenario as well. He sneezed and now his saliva and mucus is on some random fan's face.

It accidentally hit a fan. There was no intent to hit him. It shouldn't even be a suspension in the regular season. It's ridiculous that people think anyone should be suspended for that.

Allphakenny1
06-18-2016, 02:06 PM
He's thrown his mouth piece at least 10 times. The first time he hits a fan it's thread worthy? How many times has a player thrown a towel, cup, etc while being ejected and it's never even brought up. Kendrick Perkins hit me with a half a cup of water when I at a Celtics game and I laughed my *** off lol

Yeah, I think it was just last year Blake Griffin threw a cup of water on a Warriors fan and no one called for him to be suspended.

Pfeifer
06-18-2016, 02:24 PM
This is hilarious. No he should not. Are we going to suspend Lebron for throwing the ball into the stands after an errant pass makes him step out? No. Both little hissy fits but not suspendable. People are such ******* now days.

prodigy
06-19-2016, 01:48 AM
This is hilarious. No he should not. Are we going to suspend Lebron for throwing the ball into the stands after an errant pass makes him step out? No. Both little hissy fits but not suspendable. People are such ******* now days.

Neither should be acceptable. I never seen LeBron do that but if he did that's not cool. Its just a mouth piece but these players gotta have respect for the league and the fans.

Sssmush
06-19-2016, 02:25 AM
Lebron seemed to ask for a Steph suspension with the gesture he made.

Anyhow, I'm about ready for the refs to call a level (or non ridiculous) game 7. Then we can ALL stop pretending that Lebron's Cavs belong in the ring with GSW.

I mean the Cavs have proven to me they couldve beat Houston in round 1 of the West. That's about it. That's as much credit as I can give them right now. Most stupid manipulative officiating I've seen in the NBA since Lakers-Detriot Finals 2004. And details about the TV coverage make it pretty obviously transparent that, as they say, "everybody knows."

Anyhow its kind of oathetic for the NBA. And I am not that impressed by "the King." They wouldve been better off playing it straight. *wheeeeeee* Lebron finally makes a few jumpers not he is in the top 3. Uh, ok.

Steve Kerr was ABSOLUTELY right about what he said.

SportsFanatic10
06-19-2016, 02:42 AM
Neither should be acceptable. I never seen LeBron do that but if he did that's not cool. Its just a mouth piece but these players gotta have respect for the league and the fans.

This, if Lebron did that then Yes him too. I don't recall that however. It's not about people being ******* as the Pfeifer says, it's about having some self restrain and not just doing whatever comes into your head to do in the moment. Fans should not be getting hit with a piece of a players equipment under any such circumstance. You cant just get frustrated and use it as an excuse to act out and be reckless. Completely unacceptable indeed.

Now like I said in an earlier post, I didn't expect him to be suspended and he probably shouldn't be given the league's guidelines and disciplinary history, especially on this stage and with this player. But it doesn't change the fact that what he did was completely unnecessary and basically a mini temper tantrum and such behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Players and especially Star's are role models to many kids all around the world and ambassadors of the sport. Not a good look, at least not in my old school type of thinking.

MickeyMgl
06-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Everyone who saw the play can probably agree the call was a week one. (Almost as bad as Keven loves 3rd foul phantom call). So I don't mind him reacting and getting a T. He was done anyway. But throwing the mouth guard may have been to far. As it did hit a fan.

Thoughts????

Also. I'm just trying to spark a debate. Not get Steph suspended. It would be the worst thing to happen to the playoffs since the sun's incident

Well, Green's suspension proved very fruitful, getting the Cavs back in the series by preventing the Warriors from clinching five games, which will allow Bogut's absence to be felt in Games 6 and 7, but maybe they should suspend Curry... just to be sure.

prodigy
06-19-2016, 04:17 AM
Well, Green's suspension proved very fruitful, getting the Cavs back in the series by preventing the Warriors from clinching five games, which will allow Bogut's absence to be felt in Games 6 and 7, but maybe they should suspend Curry... just to be sure.

Right because Cleveland sports have a long history of the refs helping them win ships. ohh wait...

I feel bad for the true Warrior fans in here. If there are any. They are over shadowed by this clown and the loser on the other page. Just troll baiters.

I just want an exciting clean game. From the refs call the clear fouls other then that let them play and stay consistent. Or call everything whatever just be consistent.

ewing
06-19-2016, 06:38 AM
this entitled mellinial needs to be suspended

Pfeifer
06-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Right because Cleveland sports have a long history of the refs helping them win ships. ohh wait...

I feel bad for the true Warrior fans in here. If there are any. They are over shadowed by this clown and the loser on the other page. Just troll baiters.

I just want an exciting clean game. From the refs call the clear fouls other then that let them play and stay consistent. Or call everything whatever just be consistent.

Hell yes. These teams are evenly matched IMO. No need for refs to put their fingerprints on it. As for the Lebron tantrum I will try and find video. It was an end bound pass right hand of TV screen, Lebron gets pulled out of bounds by the pass right in front of the scorers table. Gets mad, throws the ball across the court into the crowd and stared down his own player. I have no horse in this race, just hate seeing hissy fits from guys that are supposed to be grown men.

Pfeifer
06-19-2016, 12:16 PM
This, if Lebron did that then Yes him too. I don't recall that however. It's not about people being ******* as the Pfeifer says, it's about having some self restrain and not just doing whatever comes into your head to do in the moment. Fans should not be getting hit with a piece of a players equipment under any such circumstance. You cant just get frustrated and use it as an excuse to act out and be reckless. Completely unacceptable indeed.

Now like I said in an earlier post, I didn't expect him to be suspended and he probably shouldn't be given the league's guidelines and disciplinary history, especially on this stage and with this player. But it doesn't change the fact that what he did was completely unnecessary and basically a mini temper tantrum and such behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Players and especially Star's are role models to many kids all around the world and ambassadors of the sport. Not a good look, at least not in my old school type of thinking.

Ask Barkley about be an old school role model :) not their job to be a role model. I grew up idolizing Scott Stevens so throwing a mouth guard is nothing but a little mitch having a tantrum.