PDA

View Full Version : Ayesha Curry says NBA Finals are rigged

Holydiver
06-17-2016, 09:27 AM
:"I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry."

:clap::clap::clap:

dmb101588
06-17-2016, 09:29 AM
Yeah she's close to being right about it. Curry hasn't fouled out this whole season but does last night to forge a game 7 in the finals. One of his fouls was a clean strip.

Dade County
06-17-2016, 09:30 AM
It is...

Playoffs and regular season games. Not each and every game though.

Mark Cuban hired an investigator a while back to look into the NBA; but couldn't release info because it would hurt him as an owner.

MarkieMark48
06-17-2016, 09:34 AM
in the words of Brian Windhorst, I think shes made out pretty good because the NBA's rigged her husband to be a 2 time mvp worth over 100mil

I wonder if she thought it was rigged when the warriors came back on the thunder?

IndyRealist
06-17-2016, 09:35 AM
As long as the NBA itself does not gamble on the outcome of games, then there is nothing illegal about instructing the referees to call the game a certain way, preferencing one outcome over another. Just thought I'd throw that out there before the conspiracy theorists claim crazy things.

One Nut Kruk
06-17-2016, 09:42 AM
She's probably right. This is nothing new.

Alayla
06-17-2016, 09:42 AM
Yeah she's close to being right about it. Curry hasn't fouled out this whole season but does last night to forge a game 7 in the finals. One of his fouls was a clean strip.

Not sure what you saw but I saw clear fouls and curry being a baby about them he was obviously mentally rattled last night.

NYKNYGNYY
06-17-2016, 09:43 AM
If he wasn't steph curry and it wasn't game 7 would he be suspended?

I don't think he should but just curious

koreancabbage
06-17-2016, 09:48 AM
Curry got body on all the reach ins. I don't care if the actual strip of the ball was clean, Curry is just climbing the body of whoever has the ball and cries when he gets called for the foul. There is definitely contact on those fouls but people keep focusing on the actual moment where Curry's hands dislodges the ball.

Also, GS played like ****. but thats rigged too right. Ayhsha Curry can blame GSW for throwing that game away nice and early.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 09:59 AM
who ****ing cares what some ***** says?

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 10:06 AM
Curry got body on all the reach ins. I don't care if the actual strip of the ball was clean, Curry is just climbing the body of whoever has the ball and cries when he gets called for the foul. There is definitely contact on those fouls but people keep focusing on the actual moment where Curry's hands dislodges the ball.

Also, GS played like ****. but thats rigged too right. Ayhsha Curry can blame GSW for throwing that game away nice and early.

bingo. Stop trying to have sex with bigger men Curry, and you won't get called for a foul

ManRam
06-17-2016, 10:16 AM
Yup. That's why they got all the home cooking in the world early this series to get it to 3-1. that's how you rig it for cleveland - the city that all leagues have been rigging games for for years. that's why they came back from 3-1 down against okc. it's all rigged against them. there was no significant foul discrepancy last night and plenty of cavs players were in foul trouble too.

a few of those fouls called on curry were cheapies but dude was getting roasted on defense and that led to him being in bad positions and fouls being made. he has to be smarter. he was shook.

shoot better. that's it. sounds like a bunch of crybabies. the irony is so unimaginably strong with the warriors. the audacity they had to call out someone for being upset about dray hitting another person in the nuts.

Eagles4Lyfe
06-17-2016, 10:20 AM
Thing that confuses me is I'm cheering for Warriors and don't want to see WahhBron win but i'll be real it makes no sense because the refs have made some brutal calls that have benefitted the Warriors.

Anyone remember the out of bounds on Kyrie in game 5.

Yesterday the phantom touch by Love on Draymond when he drove and another out of bounds call where a Warriors player touched it clearly but they said out on Cavs..

It's why I'm confused, I mean as a Raps fan it was pretty evident they favoured Cavs heavily in our series but this series. The calls have been equally crappy ao I can't really see who thy're favouring

dmb101588
06-17-2016, 10:21 AM

Not sure what you saw but I saw clear fouls and curry being a baby about them he was obviously mentally rattled last night.

He was rattled and did commit fouls but the foul when he would have had a clear breakaway strip at half court was bs.

sjbirds
06-17-2016, 10:21 AM
It's not so much the calls the make. It's the calls they don't make. I'm not a fan of either but the the cavs are grabbing the **** out of gs trying to get around screens. That n lebron could be called for an offensive foul 80%of the time. This series reminds me of the pat's n colts when the pats just beat the hell out of them.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 10:22 AM
Thing that confuses me is I'm cheering for Warriors and don't want to see WahhBron win but i'll be real it makes no sense because the refs have made some brutal calls that have benefitted the Warriors.

Anyone remember the out of bounds on Kyrie in game 5.

Yesterday the phantom touch by Love on Draymond when he drove and another out of bounds call where a Warriors player touched it clearly but they said out on Cavs..

It's why I'm confused, I mean as a Raps fan it was pretty evident they favoured Cavs heavily in our series but this series. The calls have been equally crappy ao I can't really see who thy're favouring

the foul on Love was unreal. How do you call that?

chi-townlove1
06-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Man y'all are rattled yourselves. You guys need to take a step back. Some of you may be Cavs fans, but **** you gotta realize this is being handed to them on a silver platter. And warriors fans, outside of the blocking, should of been charge call, Steph did have 5 other fouls last night. 1) Dray never deserved a suspension, that was uncalled for. 2) The Warriors are just shooting and shooting and shooting and hoping to god they make enough to put the game out of reach. They're not playing actual basketball for most of the game. 3) the NBA loves game 7's and everyone should have known this was coming, 4) Lebron had some beautiful passes last night. 5) woman curry is absolutely entitled to her opinion, and she isn't alone. She's probably actually got a higher chance of being right than wrong.

Those are my observations. Carry on with your bickering.

Vee-Rex
06-17-2016, 10:31 AM
Man y'all are rattled yourselves. You guys need to take a step back. Some of you may be Cavs fans, but **** you gotta realize this is being handed to them on a silver platter. And warriors fans, outside of the blocking, should of been charge call, Steph did have 5 other fouls last night. 1) Dray never deserved a suspension, that was uncalled for. 2) The Warriors are just shooting and shooting and shooting and hoping to god they make enough to put the game out of reach. They're not playing actual basketball for most of the game. 3) the NBA loves game 7's and everyone should have known this was coming, 4) Lebron had some beautiful passes last night. 5) woman curry is absolutely entitled to her opinion, and she isn't alone. She's probably actually got a higher chance of being right than wrong.

And I'm sure you're not a bitter Bulls fan that hates seeing the '96 Bulls GOAT team challenged by the Dubs while simultaneously hate seeing Bron win.

Lose/lose for you.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 10:31 AM
It's not so much the calls the make. It's the calls they don't make. I'm not a fan of either but the the cavs are grabbing the **** out of gs trying to get around screens. That n lebron could be called for an offensive foul 80%of the time. This series reminds me of the pat's n colts when the pats just beat the hell out of them.

to be fair, GS sets so many moving screens it's ridiculous. If they are going to set an illegal screen, I have no problem with the defense throwing the guy out of the way.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 10:34 AM
If it was rigged, how come she didn't say the same down 3-1 vs OKC? How come there was no game 7 last season -- which would have been even more astronomical? These idiots are just trying to find an excuse to fit their narrative. She needs to stop showing to these NBA games if she truly thinks it is rigged.

FraziersKnicks
06-17-2016, 10:39 AM
If this is to do with Curry fouling out then that's BS.

It's not like those eary fouls stopped him from being aggressive on D (he never is).

He still dropped 30 and played 36 minutes.

That last foul came when they were still down by 13.

Just shut up Ayesha.

koreancabbage
06-17-2016, 10:41 AM

LOL take those blinders off man. Green, Varajao, Iggy all grab jerseys all the time. all those illegal picks (from both teams). I'm sorry but if your team can't play physical go do something like ballet.

BTW - illegal screens and all. how else do you think Curry and Thompson get wide open all the time? some food for thought. like i said take off those blinders.

I'm a Raptors fan and you have no right to talk about calls not going your team's way LOL

shoeking25
06-17-2016, 10:46 AM
Brian Windhorst Ayesha Curry Comments Throws Shade Calls Out Stephen Curry Wife HILARIOUS FULL VIDEO

https://youtu.be/XvM2iK3XY7Q

FraziersKnicks
06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
I suppose the refs "rigged" Bron to drop 41/8/11/4/3 with only 1 turnover on 16/27 shooting...... And he only went to the line 8 times.

But they rigged it right :rolleyes:

kdspurman
06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
She wasn't saying that when GS was having things go their way much of the reg season and playoffs. She sounds bitter

AllBall
06-17-2016, 11:00 AM
I wonder if she thought it was rigged when the warriors came back on the thunder?

And we all know that Draymon Green should have been suspended at least twice in that series

'cause you know, better ratings with the rematch, but I guess it's only rigged when it's against you. :laugh:

koreancabbage
06-17-2016, 11:00 AM
I suppose the refs "rigged" Bron to drop 41/8/11/4/3 with only 1 turnover on 16/27 shooting...... And he only went to the line 8 times.

But they rigged it right :rolleyes:

that block on Draymond Green though. and Lebron trash talking Curry right after the block as well. :drool::drool:

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 11:01 AM
If this is to do with Curry fouling out then that's BS.

It's not like those eary fouls stopped him from being aggressive on D (he never is).

He still dropped 30 and played 36 minutes.

That last foul came when they were still down by 13.

Just shut up Ayesha.

when the announcers said Curry didn't even reach 5 fouls all season, I realized how soft he plays. He is probably the most skilled player I have ever seen, but he will always be limited by his physical strength, and desire to not play physical.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 11:02 AM
She wasn't saying that when GS was having things go their way much of the reg season and playoffs. She sounds bitter

well, to be fair, she sounds like a 26 year old wife who blindly defends her husband. Unfortunately, in today's world, social media is there to capture every stupid statement/opinion people have...

sjbirds
06-17-2016, 11:04 AM

LOL take those blinders off man. Green, Varajao, Iggy all grab jerseys all the time. all those illegal picks (from both teams). I'm sorry but if your team can't play physical go do something like ballet.

BTW - illegal screens and all. how else do you think Curry and Thompson get wide open all the time? some food for thought. like i said take off those blinders.

I'm a Raptors fan and you have no right to talk about calls not going your team's way LOL
Ha I'm a sixers fan i have no horse in this race

koreancabbage
06-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Ha I'm a sixers fan i have no horse in this race

LOL then you can't just look at what is happening against one team. that will just make you a bandwagoner LOL.

both teams get away with a lot of illegal screens but Warriors played like **** as well, to add on top of that.

cmellofan15
06-17-2016, 11:27 AM
NBA loves Finals game 7's so much that they've had a whopping 3 in the past 10 years, 4 in the past 20 and 6 in the past 30... LMAO

rhymeratic
06-17-2016, 11:33 AM
Both teams play by the same set of rules. At the end of the day, you have to adjust. Steph should have adjusted his game to understand these sets of Refs are not going to allow you to MAUL a player to commit a steal. For as quick as he is on offense utilizing screens, he should be playing the passing lanes and keeping his arms up.

Cavs did it to force turnovers and its working for them. It's simple, GSW needs to make their shots. You can't have Draymond & Barnes shutdown offensively and expect to win. What happened to strength in numbers?!??? They definitely losing in numbers...

Ayesha should be trying to figure out why Harrison Barnes stinks and who broke Iggy's back.

KingPosey
06-17-2016, 11:37 AM
why is everyone adamant the strip was clean? He makes contact with him at least 2-3 times before he slaps the ball.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 11:43 AM
Stephen Curry deserved all those foul calls. I'd suggest to you guys take off your tinted glasses and watch the plays again. he makes contact with Irving's body by reaching for the ball. That wasn't a clean strip. He didn't get called for a foul because LeBron fell on him.. he got called for a foul because he threw his right hand towards LeBron's arm and then caused LeBron to lose his balance and trip.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 11:46 AM
Ayesha supposedly just tweeted Stephen A Smith after he roasted her on ESPN First Take... She is classless... entitled idiot who must be on her period. Really, it must suck to be with someone who blames everyone and everything.

ManRam
06-17-2016, 11:48 AM
why is everyone adamant the strip was clean? He makes contact with him at least 2-3 times before he slaps the ball.

at the VERY least, he kept putting himself in position to have a foul called. it was careless defense. you have to be smarter when you're in foul trouble. you can't put the ref in a position to call a foul on you 75 feet from the basket. that's just a mental mistake, and he made a few too many of them.

twellner9
06-17-2016, 12:08 PM
at the VERY least, he kept putting himself in position to have a foul called. it was careless defense. you have to be smarter when you're in foul trouble. you can't put the ref in a position to call a foul on you 75 feet from the basket. that's just a mental mistake, and he made a few too many of them.

Agreed. You don't go for that steal that far from the basket. Not smart. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Cleveland dominated this game. Cleveland had more foul trouble in the first half and it didn't slow them down. Fact was Lebron was angry and just wanted to kill everyone especially curry. You could see it in his face and when he plays like that there's nothing you can do.

Also Cleveland did a good job forcing switches to put Curry and Kyrie and Lebron and forcing him to defend. That's why he got in foul trouble and part of the reason he's struggling, they won't let him hide on defense.

RLundi
06-17-2016, 12:14 PM
I hate when spouses of people get famous unwarrantedly. Ayesha Curry is a nobody and her opinion shouldn't mean a thing. She's only remotely known because of her husband. She's done nothing to gain notoriety, respect and attention outside of giving Steph unlimited oral sex.

Hawkeye15
06-17-2016, 12:59 PM
Agreed. You don't go for that steal that far from the basket. Not smart. It wouldn't have mattered anyways. Cleveland dominated this game. Cleveland had more foul trouble in the first half and it didn't slow them down. Fact was Lebron was angry and just wanted to kill everyone especially curry. You could see it in his face and when he plays like that there's nothing you can do.

Also Cleveland did a good job forcing switches to put Curry and Kyrie and Lebron and forcing him to defend. That's why he got in foul trouble and part of the reason he's struggling, they won't let him hide on defense.

yep, which is why Kerr needs to be sending help right away. Oh well if you give up a couple of three's because you had to send help for Curry. It keeps him in the game, and LeBron out of a layup

Rush
06-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Ayesha supposedly just tweeted Stephen A Smith after he roasted her on ESPN First Take... She is classless... entitled idiot who must be on her period. Really, it must suck to be with someone who blames everyone and everything.

Jesus ****ing Christ. Get off it. All you do is **** on the Warriors.

Classless because a tweet in the heat of the moment and texting a guy after talking about her on air. Should she have tweeted? Eh, probably not. But I can understand why. But she's classless because of that? Right...

spreadeagle
06-17-2016, 01:18 PM
I logged on today just to comment on how annoying this chick is, shut up and watch the game, what a winey *****

spreadeagle
06-17-2016, 01:21 PM

Classless because a tweet in the heat of the moment and texting a guy after talking about her on air. Should she have tweeted? Eh, probably not. But I can understand why. But she's classless because of that? Right...

She really needs to shut it and get off social media, get off your high horse lady, you are not involved in the league aside from banging out a star player, how she has the nerve to complain about calls all the time when her husband obvi gets the star treatment as well is hilarious

alkalinesolo
06-17-2016, 01:31 PM
I thought we all learned the NBA was rigged back in the Kings/Lakers game 6?

spreadeagle
06-17-2016, 01:33 PM
It probably is rigged, but if it actually was and proof came out the league would be decimated and your husband would not be as rich and famous anymore....so maybe keep quiet lady

Rush
06-17-2016, 01:43 PM
She really needs to shut it and get off social media, get off your high horse lady, you are not involved in the league aside from banging out a star player, how she has the nerve to complain about calls all the time when her husband obvi gets the star treatment as well is hilarious

It would've been better if she never sent that tweet out, but I can understand her being upset. You do stupid things in the heat of the moment.

naps
06-17-2016, 01:50 PM
I wonder what she thought when the league didnt suspend Draymond Green and thus robbed the OKC from another finals appearance. Pretty sure she likes it when her husband is one of the most prominent beneficiaries of this rigged league.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:01 PM

Of course I'll **** on the Warriors. Do you have a problem with that? You're the admin, what do you do when you don't like what someone says? Besides you banning them, just ignore me. It's classless because she is attacking a journalist and claims people are trying to make this a woman vs woman thing after her stupid tweet. That's called ******** on the Warriors to you? Lol, whatever you say, pal.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:03 PM
It would've been better if she never sent that tweet out, but I can understand her being upset. You do stupid things in the heat of the moment.

But she did it... and she's still going on about it claiming the Cavs purposely made her wait in the bus and all these conspiracies.. you do stupid things in the heat of the moment, yup. So I guess if you kill someone in the heat of the moment, you're excused for your stupid actions.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:16 PM
But she did it... and she's still going on about it claiming the Cavs purposely made her wait in the bus and all these conspiracies.. you do stupid things in the heat of the moment, yup. So I guess if you kill someone in the heat of the moment, you're excused for your stupid actions.

Yay for exagerration. Comparing two completely different scenarios.

Yes she did it and has to deal with the consequences. I never said she should excused from those actions. I just get where she was coming from. But you going off on this crusade against her is ridiculous. If she was married to a non-Warrior, I believe you wouldn't be this upset about it.

There really shouldn't be any reason the family bus sat there for 30 minutes and didn't allow anyone off.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:21 PM
Yay for exagerration. Comparing two completely different scenarios.

Yes she did it and has to deal with the consequences. I never said she was excused from those actions. But you going off on this crusade against her is ridiculous. If she was married to a non-Warrior, I believe you wouldn't be this upset about it.

There really shouldn't be any reason the family bus sat there for 30 minutes and didn't allow anyone off.

1) What's the basis of your argument that it was in the heat of the moment? That's her fault.. and she should accept responsibility and criticism for it.
2) Of course if I was a non-Warrior I wouldn't be upset about it... Because she is a Warriors, she needs to be more selective of her responses. She's going to live the rest of her life comfortably because of the NBA. Her husband won 2 MVP's and the championship last season. Then she runs her mouth saying it's rigged? Yeah, whatever. And just so you know, it's not only the Warriors that I said this for. I said the same when Union kept trying to blame the refs in the Toronto vs Heat series. Just cause you're from SF, you don't have to take it personal. None of what I have said hasn't been said by every other person.
3) Who the hell knows what happened? They said Beyonce and Jay-Z were ahead of them and getting off the bus. Security has protocol, what do I know? Pretty sure Beyonce and Jay-Z is more famous than those guys in the bus so they get preferential treatment.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:22 PM
Of course I'll **** on the Warriors. Do you have a problem with that? You're the admin, what do you do when you don't like what someone says? Besides you banning them, just ignore me. It's classless because she is attacking a journalist and claims people are trying to make this a woman vs woman thing after her stupid tweet. That's called ******** on the Warriors to you? Lol, whatever you say, pal.

Me being an admin is irrelevant. I'm unsure why that's even brought up, but ok.

I have ignored what you said for the whole playoffs, but I decided to respond now. It's just funny how you constantly talk **** and are such a hater for reasons I do not know.

You consider her tweet to Stephen A. Smith "attacking a journalist"? Exaggeration again.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:29 PM
Me being an admin is irrelevant. I'm unsure why that's even brought up, but ok.

I have ignored what you said for the whole playoffs, but I decided to respond now. It's just funny how you constantly talk **** and are such a hater for reasons I do not know.

You consider her tweet to Stephen A. Smith "attacking a journalist"? Exaggeration again.

The admin process has low requirements if you ask me. I brought it up because if you're sick of my "hating", then just ignore it. Isn't that what this site asks of us to do?

Anyhow, how have I hated? Point to five examples... pretty sure I have "hated" on both teams the entire series. I guess saying Draymond should have been suspended and Curry sucks and isn't the real MVP must be hate. I guess the truth to you is hate.

Yes, she attacked Stephen A. Smith.

"why are you putting two women against each other like that? You're the one that's out of pocket."

She's trying to attack Stephen A. Smith as if he's trying to get two females to attack each other. Once again, lovely tweets by someone who most likely is an idiot outside of her celebrity status. A typical feminist response as well. Exaggeration? Nope, just thinking outside objectively instead of running to the defense of what is clearly, undefendable.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:34 PM
1) What's the basis of your argument that it was in the heat of the moment? That's her fault.. and she should accept responsibility and criticism for it.
2) Of course if I was a non-Warrior I wouldn't be upset about it... Because she is a Warriors, she needs to be more selective of her responses. She's going to live the rest of her life comfortably because of the NBA. Her husband won 2 MVP's and the championship last season. Then she runs her mouth saying it's rigged? Yeah, whatever. And just so you know, it's not only the Warriors that I said this for. I said the same when Union kept trying to blame the refs in the Toronto vs Heat series. Just cause you're from SF, you don't have to take it personal. None of what I have said hasn't been said by every other person.
3) Who the hell knows what happened? They said Beyonce and Jay-Z were ahead of them and getting off the bus. Security has protocol, what do I know? Pretty sure Beyonce and Jay-Z is more famous than those guys in the bus so they get preferential treatment.

She absolutely should accept the consequences and criticism. It was a dumb mistake and now she has to live with it.

As for the bolded, fair enough. If I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Hey, I'm just responding to the bus incident because you brought it up. I can understand breezing Jay-Z and Beyonce breezing through security, but it just seems overboard to wait on the bus for that long and missing the start of the game.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:40 PM
The admin process has low requirements if you ask me. I brought it up because if you're sick of my "hating", then just ignore it. Isn't that what this site asks of us to do?

Anyhow, how have I hated? Point to five examples... pretty sure I have "hated" on both teams the entire series. I guess saying Draymond should have been suspended and Curry sucks and isn't the real MVP must be hate. I guess the truth to you is hate.

Yes, she attacked Stephen A. Smith.

"why are you putting two women against each other like that? You're the one that's out of pocket."

She's trying to attack Stephen A. Smith as if he's trying to get two females to attack each other. Once again, lovely tweets by someone who most likely is an idiot outside of her celebrity status. A typical feminist response as well. Exaggeration? Nope, just thinking outside objectively instead of running to the defense of what is clearly, undefendable.

I have to disagree with your admin process opinion.

I can ignore it, but I chose not to this time. I would rather discuss the topic.

I don't have examples listed and I'm not going to waste time looking them up. If that hurts my debate with you, oh well, but I've seen over the course of the playoffs, especially these last two series, where it's been a non-stop barrage of negativity from you. That's all.

Agree to disagree on "attacking a journalist".

PurpleLynch
06-17-2016, 02:40 PM
****in' Illuminati,I'm with you Ayesha!

On a serious note,Lebron is really stepping up,I'm very eager to see game 7 with a limping Iggy.

Saddletramp
06-17-2016, 02:43 PM
She's probably right. This is nothing new.

Complaining that a guy is nut hunting is "acting like *****es" but going along with conspiracy theories like this is ok?

You've been exposed. You're done.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:47 PM
****in' Illuminati,I'm with you Ayesha!

On a serious note,Lebron is really stepping up,I'm very eager to see game 7 with a limping Iggy.

Dude's been unreal. Still would love nothing more than the W's hoisting up that trophy and seeing him go home trophy-less again.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:47 PM
I have to disagree with your admin process opinion.

I can ignore it, but I chose not to this time. I would rather discuss the topic.

I don't have examples listed and I'm not going to waste time looking them up. If that hurts my debate with you, oh well, but I've seen over the course of the playoffs, especially these last two series, where it's been a non-stop barrage of negativity from you. That's all.

Agree to disagree on "attacking a journalist".

Being negative doesn't mean it's hate. The truth hurts, pal.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 02:52 PM
More hate from me:

Ayesha after Curry's 17 point OT vs Blazers:

"So proud! Speechless… God is always in control, always."

Guess God wasn't in control last night... What an idiot.

chi-townlove1
06-17-2016, 02:53 PM

And I'm sure you're not a bitter Bulls fan that hates seeing the '96 Bulls GOAT team challenged by the Dubs while simultaneously hate seeing Bron win.

Lose/lose for you.

Lmao that's a ton to assume, but it's okay that's what the majority of this forum does, assume.

For the record, been rooting for the Warriors to beat the Bulls record and win the championship. Because quite frankly that don't mean **** lmao.

They're a phenomenal team, but there's no comparing two generational teams. Games completely different, so people like you need to breathe, take a step back and realize that not everyone cares about a dumb record that means nothing. You play to win a championship, if you don't do that, everything else is cool but it doesn't truly matter.

Rush
06-17-2016, 02:56 PM
Being negative doesn't mean it's hate. The truth hurts, pal.

Just seemed irrational at times to me.

Htownballa1622
06-17-2016, 03:19 PM
Just seemed irrational at times to me.

If you don't like that, imagine being a fan of Lebron.

I've seen Warrior fans on this board **** on Lebron for even less.

Ayesha was in the wrong and regardless if her dog just got stolen or her baby just threw up on her(just dumb examples), she shouldn't be tweeting things like what she tweeted.

The bus incident is just a petty excuse from a petty person.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-17-2016, 03:35 PM

Lol seriously? What an asinine post.

She stepped way over her bounds as an athletes wife, doesn't matter whose wife you are. Then for her to claim her father was racial profiled later on and she's had a "bad night"

Who the hell do you think you are?

I said in the other thread the world would be a better place without these idiot's online access & access to social media.

pacofunk64
06-17-2016, 03:42 PM
lol this beech is a spoiled brat that has gotten used to getting her way. How do you explain the fact that the Warriors team has gone stagnate...you can't rig it unless the players are rigging it. Maybe Barnes is rigging it.

Rush
06-17-2016, 03:55 PM
Lol seriously? What an asinine post.

She stepped way over her bounds as an athletes wife, doesn't matter whose wife you are. Then for her to claim her father was racial profiled later on and she's had a "bad night"

Who the hell do you think you are?

I said in the other thread the world would be a better place without these idiot's online access & access to social media.

Have you not seen my follow up posts? I agree she shouldn't have tweeted what she did. It was a dumb mistake and has to deal with the consequences. That's on her.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Please.

That was post was inspired by an accumulation of posts, not by that single one I responded to. I'm sure that doesn't matter though.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 04:00 PM
Have you not seen my follow up posts? I agree she shouldn't have tweeted what she did. It was a dumb mistake and has to deal with the consequences. That's on her.

"Who do you think you are?"

Umm ok.

That was post was inspired by an accumulation of posts, not by that single one I responded to. I'm sure that doesn't matter though.

So what are you trying to say, then? Because all signs point to a classless, idiotic, and entitled individual who doesn't understand reality. She's proven to be a hypocrite as well. She looks pretty, is probably an amazing wife and mother.. but that doesn't change the fact that she did tweet those things and thus, represents what I said in the first sentence. Boohooo, waiting on the bus... your father was "racially profiled"? The hell is she talking about?

Rush
06-17-2016, 04:07 PM
So what are you trying to say, then? Because all signs point to a classless, idiotic, and entitled individual who doesn't understand reality. She's proven to be a hypocrite as well. She looks pretty, is probably an amazing wife and mother.. but that doesn't change the fact that she did tweet those things and thus, represents what I said in the first sentence. Boohooo, waiting on the bus... your father was "racially profiled"? The hell is she talking about?

I just wanted to express my opinion to you about all your negativity. That's all. Sometimes you just hit that level where you feel the need to respond.

I wouldn't call her all of that because of this one incident. But that's me.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-17-2016, 04:07 PM

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

um ok.

I was referring to her dude relax.

Rush
06-17-2016, 04:16 PM
I was referring to her dude relax.

Ah ok. That's on me. My bad.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 04:18 PM
I just wanted to express my opinion to you about all your negativity. That's all. Sometimes you just hit that level where you feel the need to respond.

I wouldn't call her all of that because of this one incident. But that's me.

You seem to always say negativity but it's deserved negativity. You're just being biased and can't take it but it's true. If she was a saint, I'd say so as well. She's not. And for all this supposed hate that I have for the Warriors, you can't name a single instance. Maybe you shouldn't call someone a hater if you can't name one reason why they are.

Rush
06-17-2016, 04:35 PM
You seem to always say negativity but it's deserved negativity. You're just being biased and can't take it but it's true. If she was a saint, I'd say so as well. She's not. And for all this supposed hate that I have for the Warriors, you can't name a single instance. Maybe you shouldn't call someone a hater if you can't name one reason why they are.

I told you why I didn't bring any examples up.

But agree to disagree. We're not going change each other's minds.

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 04:45 PM
I told you why I didn't bring any examples up.

But agree to disagree. We're not going change each other's minds.

You're a hater and a racist.

krazylegz
06-17-2016, 04:55 PM
wasnt rigged when gs was the one coming back against okc was it??

krazylegz
06-17-2016, 05:07 PM
man,alotta yall acting more like a female then a mad ayesha curry..........take a midol and enjoy the series,damn

Kush McDaniels
06-17-2016, 05:48 PM
maybe don't reach so much if you're in foul trouble?

HandsOnTheWheel
06-17-2016, 05:55 PM
maybe don't reach so much if you're in foul trouble?

Like Steve Kerr said, Currys the MVP and he's not supposed to get fouls called on him.

Rush
06-17-2016, 06:24 PM
You're a hater and a racist.

Agreed.

IBleedPurple
06-17-2016, 06:39 PM
I seen them switching in a smalller rim at halftime. Fixed. Let's disregard the calls all year for the golden team.

cmellofan15
06-17-2016, 06:48 PM
man,alotta yall acting more like a female then a mad ayesha curry..........take a midol and enjoy the series,damn

lmaooooo, this 100%. I don't understand why this struck a nerve with people. like why do you care what a guys wife says? she obviously knows very little about basketball so there's no need to get all defensive and upset a very uneducated opinion.

LoveCaliFan
06-17-2016, 06:53 PM
in the words of Brian Windhorst, I think shes made out pretty good because the NBA's rigged her husband to be a 2 time mvp worth over 100mil

YOU RIGHT. But we know its rigged like a dramatic movie script. Like a quote i've seen in forum, it's like the WWE as well as the fraud system we live. Its all a fradulant, dramatic system of greed and pervertness.

LoveCaliFan
06-17-2016, 06:54 PM
you right. But we know its rigged like a dramatic movie script. Like a quote i've seen in forum, it's like the wwe as well as the fraud system we live. Its all a fradulant, dramatic system of greed and pervertness.

pervertedness

numba1CHANGsta
06-17-2016, 07:00 PM
Every playoff games are rigged, you either have to be a very good team or have some really good luck to beat the rigged calls by the ref. The higher ups told Ayesha either through Steph or a rep of her's to take down those tweets exposing them. They're always trying to silence us but we're not blind, we see your hidden agenda, wake up people!

bucketss
06-17-2016, 07:09 PM
Every playoff games are rigged, you either have to be a very good team or have some really good luck to beat the rigged calls by the ref. The higher ups told Ayesha either through Steph or a rep of her's to take down those tweets exposing them. They're always trying to silence us but we're not blind, we see your hidden agenda, wake up people!

except for the mambas rings, all those were fair and square.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-17-2016, 07:10 PM
lmaooooo, this 100%. I don't understand why this struck a nerve with people. like why do you care what a guys wife says? she obviously knows very little about basketball so there's no need to get all defensive and upset a very uneducated opinion.

It's more the irony. Supposedly your "higher-up" than others and talking stupid like that. I would think you would have higher standards being someone "high" stature.

It makes Curry look bad if anything.

Stunner
06-17-2016, 07:51 PM

Lose/lose for you.

Says the ex Bulls fan

More-Than-Most
06-17-2016, 08:04 PM
home cooking for it to go up 3-1.... they got all the calls when they were down 3-1 against the thunder.. they got a ton of calls in the final 4 games of the regular season to get them 73 games.. yet its rigged when her dude is playing like ****/choking and literally assaulting players with thinking he can play defense.. curry got attacked so much on the floor they exposed his defense.. that was the game plan and that is what was talked about at half time.... he was grabbing and all over guys all night and could have easily been called for 10 fouls and got away with alot.... this is basketball... this is how **** goes.... home cooking is home cooking.... the warriors will get it next game because they have been *****ing.

The nba might be rigged to a point where refs hate teams/players but its just bad officiating in my opinion... bad inconsistent officiating... does anyone even know what a block or a charge is anymore?

More-Than-Most
06-17-2016, 08:06 PM

lol the sad part is some of their rings are known to have come because of obvious cheating but that doesnt matter to him

Saddletramp
06-17-2016, 08:39 PM

Exactly what I was going to post. LOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLOLLLLLLLOLLOLLOLOLOLL OLOLOLOLLLLLOOLOLLOLLLL

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 09:01 PM

LMAO... I know I said LeBron was the Finals MVP but you have a case as well.

sf-fanatic
06-17-2016, 10:06 PM

It's funny how you say to ignore someone if you don't like what they say, but you seem to follow Ayesha Curry on all social media platforms and post about her on sports forums. Ironic ? Seems like you go out of your way to hate on someone that has no affect on any of our lives.

sf-fanatic
06-17-2016, 10:15 PM
I've never seen so many guys get angered at sports and what some random person tweets.

:laugh2:

If you don't like someone, then ignore them and their social media. Sounds like common sense to me. I hope some of you don't act the same way you do in real life, then you do on these forums.

IBleedPurple
06-17-2016, 11:09 PM
Was it fixed last year?

Kush McDaniels
06-17-2016, 11:10 PM
^says the guy who's posting more than anyone on this topic

FlashBolt
06-17-2016, 11:18 PM
It's funny how you say to ignore someone if you don't like what they say, but you seem to follow Ayesha Curry on all social media platforms and post about her on sports forums. Ironic ? Seems like you go out of your way to hate on someone that has no affect on any of our lives.

I hope you realize it is two separate things. But go ahead, go be biased.

Teeboy1487
06-17-2016, 11:31 PM
We all know the NBA will influence the outcomes and it's very apparent this series. Wish people realized it's not anything new. Ayesha Curry needs to stay in her place. Nevertheless, as a casual fan, I've lost complete interest in this series. I'm not even watching game 7. This has been one of the more annoying series in recent memory for me. Way too many blow outs.

Raps08-09 Champ
06-18-2016, 12:11 AM
4-5 of Curry's fouls were clear fouls. The 5th or 6th foul wouldn't have made a difference in the game probably.

Saddletramp
06-18-2016, 12:18 AM

The Ayesha Curry stuff was on all the news shows today......so it's A) hard to ignore and B) you don't have to follow her on social media to see her tweets.

Miltstar
06-18-2016, 09:04 AM
Stephen A needs to get off Lebrons jock what a piece of **** that guy is

Holydiver
06-18-2016, 09:12 AM
I've never seen so many guys get angered at sports and what some random person tweets.

Sports is nothing but a soap opera for men and get into it just like women do "The Days of our Lives"

SteBO
06-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Not shocked about anything I've read in here....the sexism, nonsensical rhetorics, and the hypocrisies across multiple topics.

That said, Brian Windhorst is an idiot, and anyone who agrees with him I think needs to have their brain examined too. Steph Curry is a two-time MVP and makes the $$ he makes because he's great at what he does and worked hard for it. It has nothing to do with a "rigged" league. I only wish Ayesha would tone it down so I don't have to read apes on the Internet bashing her for giving voice to an opinion that many share, and over a 24 hour span where we should be discussing how great LeBron has been.

GodsSon
06-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Watch the NBA punish Curry in game 7 for his wife's comments. It would serve her right.

Claiming the league that has put food on your family's table since Dell is rigged is incredibly stupid.

Chronz
06-18-2016, 12:38 PM
Not a good look for the Curry brand. We all get emotional, when will people learn to stop venting in that state of mind?

FlashBolt
06-18-2016, 01:12 PM
Not shocked about anything I've read in here....the sexism, nonsensical rhetorics, and the hypocrisies across multiple topics.

That said, Brian Windhorst is an idiot, and anyone who agrees with him I think needs to have their brain examined too. Steph Curry is a two-time MVP and makes the $$ he makes because he's great at what he does and worked hard for it. It has nothing to do with a "rigged" league. I only wish Ayesha would tone it down so I don't have to read apes on the Internet bashing her for giving voice to an opinion that many share, and over a 24 hour span where we should be discussing how great LeBron has been.

How is he an idiot? He called her out for what she said is "rigged." If she says it's rigged, then she better be thanking the league for rigging it because that same league got her husband 2 NBA MVP's and a championship. The only idiot is Ayesha. Windhorst was 100% right.

krazylegz
06-18-2016, 01:28 PM
savannah brinson=strong black woman
ayesha curry=entitled brat

steven a smith nailed it on the head

SteBO
06-18-2016, 05:42 PM
How is he an idiot? He called her out for what she said is "rigged." If she says it's rigged, then she better be thanking the league for rigging it because that same league got her husband 2 NBA MVP's and a championship. The only idiot is Ayesha. Windhorst was 100% right.
The way I took what he said was the reason Curry makes the $$ he does was because the league was rigged in some sort of way. The Warriors as a whole acted pretty sore loser-ish, in the same way the Cavs acted like a bunch of *****es after Game 4. The outrage on this board is a lot louder now though, which is the central problem I have with this topic. Ayesha is entitled to her opinion....just hope she doesn't become Miko Grimes.

FlashBolt
06-18-2016, 08:18 PM
The way I took what he said was the reason Curry makes the $$ he does was because the league was rigged in some sort of way. The Warriors as a whole acted pretty sore loser-ish, in the same way the Cavs acted like a bunch of *****es after Game 4. The outrage on this board is a lot louder now though, which is the central problem I have with this topic. Ayesha is entitled to her opinion....just hope she doesn't become Miko Grimes.

That's not the way he said it, though. It's pretty obvious he was just playing along and just trying to prove how silly her remarks were. If Ayesha truly believed it was rigged, then Ayesha should be thanking the league because the league has been trying to transition from LeBron to Curry the past few years. And you can't seriously be blaming a basketball forum for speaking about it. This site is for users to discuss basketball-related events. Ayesha Curry (wife of the unanimous MVP and arguably best player in the game according to some), saying the league is rigged is discussion-worthy. She's entitled to her own opinion but that doesn't mean her opinion isn't incredibly stupid.

One Nut Kruk
06-18-2016, 09:21 PM
Is it just me or do they look more like brother-sister than husband-wife? :hide:

ewing
06-19-2016, 02:22 PM
4-5 of Curry's fouls were clear fouls. The 5th or 6th foul wouldn't have made a difference in the game probably.

you thought the block call was a clear foul. I definitely thought it was a charge.

ewing
06-19-2016, 02:23 PM
Is it just me or do they look more like brother-sister than husband-wife? :hide:

they are a sitcom family. like the league ****ing scripted.

ManRam
06-19-2016, 02:35 PM
they are a sitcom family. like the league ****ing scripted.

why watch? wrestling is on tonight too. seems more up you alley.

i haven't wasted my time reading all your posts, but if the warriors win is it rigged too? or just the cavs. mighty cleveland! leagues always fixing games for them to come out on top!! or maybe they're rigging it for lebron, because he always comes out on top too!

PurpleLynch
06-19-2016, 02:51 PM
I swear,people saying the Nba is rigged are on the same level of cospiracy theorists:facts are edited by themselves to follow their agenda or thoughts.

ewing
06-19-2016, 07:04 PM
why watch? wrestling is on tonight too. seems more up you alley.

i haven't wasted my time reading all your posts, but if the warriors win is it rigged too? or just the cavs. mighty cleveland! leagues always fixing games for them to come out on top!! or maybe they're rigging it for lebron, because he always comes out on top too!

you really don't have much of a sense of humor.

eDush
06-19-2016, 07:22 PM
I swear,people saying the Nba is rigged are on the same level of cospiracy theorists:facts are edited by themselves to follow their agenda or thoughts.
Not surprise on all the talk after game 6. If the league wants a game 7, they got it as long as they keep the biggest game on the up and up for both sides. I wouldn't want my team getting HCA calls either, not THIS game! And let the teams decides who is the best. That's all we as fans can ask for :nod:.

koreancabbage
06-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Stephen A needs to get off Lebrons jock what a piece of **** that guy is

He hates on Lebron too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewing
06-19-2016, 09:12 PM
Its rigged for Draymond Green