PDA

View Full Version : While GSW fans, who made few greatness claims down 3-1 to OKC

joedaheights
06-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Are back in full force, I found this curious.. Something you wouldn't think would be true of the greatest or one of the few greatest teams in NBA history..

To find a NBA champion who lost by 28 or more twice in one postseason you have to go back...

16 years, to the 2000 Lakers. Not often that an all time great team has a negative true of them that hasn't been true of a champion in 16 years.

I'm no fanatic of Lebron James, but James and Pippen would be beating this team with even decent role players. James and these frauds? Not so much

lol, please
06-13-2016, 09:41 PM
Are back in full force, I found this curious.. Something you wouldn't think would be true of the greatest or one of the few greatest teams in NBA history..

To find a NBA champion who lost by 28 or more twice in one postseason you have to go back...

16 years, to the 2000 Lakers. Not often that an all time great team has a negative true of them that hasn't been true of a champion in 16 years.

I'm no fanatic of Lebron James, but James and Pippen would be beating this team with even decent role players. James and these frauds? Not so much

Dubs fans like nastynice, eDush, and myself have been here through thick and thin.

We've always claimed greatness, and it's more than a claim - it's a freaking fact. The stats have been provided. The people have spoken.

Don't get it twisted. I'm consistent like quality caulk.

joedaheights
06-13-2016, 11:53 PM
Dubs fans like nastynice, eDush, and myself have been here through thick and thin.

We've always claimed greatness, and it's more than a claim - it's a freaking fact. The stats have been provided. The people have spoken.

Not even remotely a fact. You got taken 7 games by two regular season gods whose playoff resume includes disappearing in long stretches v. Miami in 2012 and... Nothing else.

Lebron has one guy who belongs in this series with him. Everyone else would struggle to see minutes on some of the weakest championship teams ever. And they've now gone to game 6.

GoferKing_
06-14-2016, 05:01 AM
GSW is currently the best team in the NBA that is a fact dude.

nastynice
06-14-2016, 05:14 AM

Bleh, not tonight we weren't. Lebron and Kyrie went off! That **** was crazy. All that matters is who's the better team on Thursday, dubs better ****in show up

More-Than-Most
06-14-2016, 05:33 AM

i argue alot with you guys but its true.... you 3 were still here strong down 1-3

kdspurman
06-14-2016, 10:11 AM
Wouldn't it be funny (not to GS fans obviously) if GS comes back from a 3-1 deficit in 1 round, and then they give up a 3-1 lead in the next round?

joedaheights
06-14-2016, 10:21 AM

Yeah we know that. And for those looking to celebrate only that.... Massive applause.

But there's this ESPN "I want a comparison ... But after I've made a comparison, I want the discussion to end."

This Mountain Dew guzzling download the hot take culture wants to throw other great teams out there as teams GSW is better than.. But then when you say "wait minute, let's talk about this, this and this," the reaction is "why? Why do you have to live in the past?"

Uh, cause mfers on here and ESPN brought the past up...

JordansBulls
06-15-2016, 12:09 AM
Wouldn't it be funny (not to GS fans obviously) if GS comes back from a 3-1 deficit in 1 round, and then they give up a 3-1 lead in the next round?

A bit different when you only got to get one on the road vs two on the road.

Jewelz0376
06-15-2016, 02:45 AM

Not even remotely a fact. You got taken 7 games by two regular season gods whose playoff resume includes disappearing in long stretches v. Miami in 2012 and... Nothing else.

Lebron has one guy who belongs in this series with him. Everyone else would struggle to see minutes on some of the weakest championship teams ever. And they've now gone to game 6.

BS...Thompson, Jr. Smith and Love are not scrubs quit acting like they are. LOve may not be a star be he's still a good player. Isn't a scorer but he's a great rebounder and defender.

jonathank84
06-15-2016, 10:15 AM
apparently THE ANTI-CHRIST is alive and he just published a book and in it he wrote some unflattering things about Lebron, so epic check it out https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW89V94