PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard/Golden State Warriors

NetsPaint
06-10-2016, 12:40 AM
The last few years I haven't been a fan of Howard, something about him at times made him unlikable as a player because of how he handles some situations, but who knows if some of it wasn't just him being immature or whatever. He also had injuries. I've been thinking, would Dwight Howard be a good/great fit for them? Howard being the starter could be an upgrade because Bogut isn't a good free throw shooter either and Howard can score more. Howard had success on good three point shooting teams in Orlando. I don't know if it'd be a big risk if they kept their core in place.

I think Noah would be a big sign if they could get him.

FlashBolt
06-10-2016, 12:41 AM
If you're trying to win, stay away from Howard. Players like that can ruin your team.

YAALREADYKNO
06-10-2016, 12:47 AM
I think hed fit the Warriors but it would depend on his attitude

IndyRealist
06-10-2016, 01:06 AM
Bogut fits with how the Warriors play. Howard demands touches, which is counter to their philosophy. He would be a horrible fit.

KG2TB
06-10-2016, 01:17 AM
Bogut is the better teammate, smarter player, and better passer. Howard is better at everything else. I'd stay away from him if I were GS. He doesn't fit their culture and it's not worth the risk considering they don't need him.

Chronz
06-10-2016, 01:18 AM
Dwight is theoretically a great fit for any team, if only he could just conquer his thirst for touches. Honestly, I think GS could bring out the best in him.

europagnpilgrim
06-10-2016, 01:37 AM
If D Howard could channel his inner B Russell-Rodman or to a lesser degree J Noah and stick to his strengths and do them well then he would be a major plus for any franchise who is a big man short or looking to change the dynamics of their current interior situation

but if he thinks he needs to get post touches like he is the same mold of Hakeem-Shaq-DRob-BigDipper-KAJ and others then he will continue to fall short

he is a career 18ppg player for a reason especially after 10 years in the league, he was that after year 5 in Orlando where he maxed out in his best season around 20ppg

naps
06-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Touching Howard is like committing suicide...last thing GS should think about doing. He will dismantle everything they built singlehandedly by being a pain in the *** about getting the ball more.

KG2TB
06-10-2016, 01:45 AM
GS is built with smart, tough, skillful, and selfless competitors. How does Dwight Howard fit in?

naps
06-10-2016, 01:45 AM
If they need a bigman, I think Joakim Noah should be their target. I honestly think Noah would make them even more lethal. Can you imagine the play making of Noah-Green combo? :drool:

Meth
06-10-2016, 02:17 AM
At this point, he's pretty much cancerous to any team. Man, it didn't seem so long ago when he was a dominant force...

Monta is beast
06-10-2016, 02:36 AM
A coach like steve kerr with the chemistry our team has could get the best out of him. But i dont think hed be a considerable upgrade over boges because imo boges is a better overall defender and hes a better passer. Its intriguing but id pass

Monta is beast
06-10-2016, 02:37 AM
If they need a bigman, I think Joakim Noah should be their target. I honestly think Noah would make them even more lethal. Can you imagine the play making of Noah-Green combo? :drool:

Its a coin toss between boges and noah in terms of passing imo

Monta is beast
06-10-2016, 02:37 AM

minato_17
06-10-2016, 02:50 AM
He will also have to take less than the max right? GS have to trade either Ezeli or Barnes or both to make this work. I don't think GS would bite that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

lol, please
06-10-2016, 02:51 AM
The last few years I haven't been a fan of Howard, something about him at times made him unlikable as a player because of how he handles some situations, but who knows if some of it wasn't just him being immature or whatever. He also had injuries. I've been thinking, would Dwight Howard be a good/great fit for them? Howard being the starter could be an upgrade because Bogut isn't a good free throw shooter either and Howard can score more. Howard had success on good three point shooting teams in Orlando. I don't know if it'd be a big risk if they kept their core in place.

I think Noah would be a big sign if they could him.

Did you just start watching the NBA? LOL. We courted Howard 3 seasons ago and he ran to Houston.

:laugh:

Only one player on our starting squad is different since then.

nastynice
06-10-2016, 03:53 AM
If we're gonna pay that much money, might as well keep Boges

naps
06-10-2016, 04:18 AM

Not even close. Noah is the best passing center in the league, rather easily. Dont be such a blatant homer.

Monta is beast
06-10-2016, 05:07 AM
Not being a blatant homer. Boges makes the most ridiculous passes I've ever seen a center make.

DboneG
06-10-2016, 07:48 AM
Dwight Howard in GS won't work. Why? They wanted him to be Andrew Bogut in Houston and he refused causing the team to go down. Dwight want touches! I don't blame him! But, Green, Curry, and Thompson could make it happen because they aren't selfish. Kerr was saying Curry should shoot more...Thompson WILL shoot more next year, Green will be Green...so, where does that leave Dwight Howard? It won't work. Keeping Andrew Bogot, or going after Joakim Noah would be much better fit. Noah has great defense, great help-out defense, a great motor, he don't need the ball, and will get you some offensive rebounds. Noah would be great for any team. Except the Bulls! lol

Tony_Starks
06-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Dwight would actually thrive in the Bogut role.

Steve Kerr is smart enough to figure out what a lot of stupid coaches didn't with Dwight: he doesn't have to post up every possession but he does have to TOUCH the ball every possession.

Despite his offensive limitations to let him just run the court for big stretches never even touching the ball, like he's Kwame Brown, is criminal.

Tony_Starks
06-10-2016, 09:08 AM
Dwight Howard in GS won't work. Why? They wanted him to be Andrew Bogut in Houston and he refused causing the team to go down. Dwight want touches! I don't blame him! But, Green, Curry, and Thompson could make it happen because they aren't selfish. Kerr was saying Curry should shoot more...Thompson WILL shoot more next year, Green will be Green...so, where does that leave Dwight Howard? It won't work. Keeping Andrew Bogot, or going after Joakim Noah would be much better fit. Noah has great defense, great help-out defense, a great motor, he don't need the ball, and will get you some offensive rebounds. Noah would be great for any team. Except the Bulls! lol

You said it, he wants touches. But that doesn't mean touch and shoot.

He can catch the rock like Bogut and survey, pass, roll to the hoop...whatever.

Houston doesn't even let him touch it whatsoever. He's just setting screens like a scrub. That's crazy.

alkalinesolo
06-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Not even close. Noah is the best passing center in the league, rather easily. Dont be such a blatant homer.

Really? I haven't watched Noah play a lot, but it's crazy to me for any center to be "rather easily" better than Bogut at passing. I've been watching him since his days in Utah and the man is a fantastic passer and has been his entire career...is Noah like Steve Nash in a 7 foot body or something?

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2016, 12:19 PM
They know how to build a team and it looks like Howard is a guy that sends team in the wrong direction. I doubt the Warriors would entertain the idea.

mrblisterdundee
06-10-2016, 12:29 PM
If Dwight Howard straightened his act out, he'd make a better center than Andrew Bogut and the Warriors that much more dominant. Maybe at 30, he has enough humility to realize he needs to shape up if he wants some championships.

TheNumber37
06-10-2016, 12:34 PM
Jokaim Noah is the guy they should look at.

He'd give them everything a younger Varejao could, even at his age

Eagles4Lyfe
06-10-2016, 12:38 PM
No way, if I'm the Warriors Noah, Biyombo and Batum are my targets. If they lock 2 out of the 3, look out.

They need a whole new influx og bigs, their all crap and not mobile. Speights, Ezeli, Bogut all so damn slow. Get rid of all 3, maybe keep Bogut depending on cap and go from there. Batum would be a nasty get for them and make them next to impossible to guard.

CHANGO
06-10-2016, 12:46 PM
That would be a dumb move by the W's. Bogut have an excellent passing ability and is a better defender than Howard.

A better fit would be Noah. Great passing, great defense, mobility, versatility, heart, etc...

Stunner
06-10-2016, 12:50 PM

Noah a better passer

Stunner
06-10-2016, 12:53 PM
Noah the last 4 years assist wise

https://youtu.be/ZVyYTS3Vglc

Hawkeye15
06-10-2016, 01:09 PM
on paper, I can't think of a better team for Dwight. He would have all the room in the world to operate, and teams would pay dearly for packing the paint on him.

But would he be fine with 10-11 shots a game?

raiderposting
06-10-2016, 01:20 PM
No. Go after Noah. Dwight will ruin them.

shep33
06-10-2016, 01:24 PM
on paper, I can't think of a better team for Dwight. He would have all the room in the world to operate, and teams would pay dearly for packing the paint on him.

But would he be fine with 10-11 shots a game?

Hell, he wouldn't even get that. Why not stick with Bogut, Speights and Festus who would combine to make as much as Howard if he's seekng that max?

I think Howard is an outstanding talent, but he's always thirsted for shots on the block. If he could get that out of his head, and honestly just be more like DJ who gets set up for buckets... he would be the best center in the NBA. But not getting the ball makes him moody and not give effort at times.

I'd pass.

mavwar53
06-10-2016, 01:35 PM
I've been saying I think the Warriors go after him for a while now in conversations with my family and friends, if they can't get Durant. I think the Warriors coaching staff could get Dwight to buy in on what he needs to do to help this team win, if they don't feel that he's really buying in on the vision then they won't sign him. I really like Bogut and Festus but neither could handle Adams to much success.

Hawkeye15
06-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Hell, he wouldn't even get that. Why not stick with Bogut, Speights and Festus who would combine to make as much as Howard if he's seekng that max?

I think Howard is an outstanding talent, but he's always thirsted for shots on the block. If he could get that out of his head, and honestly just be more like DJ who gets set up for buckets... he would be the best center in the NBA. But not getting the ball makes him moody and not give effort at times.

I'd pass.

unless Howard took a reduced salary, and role, I would pass too.

RLundi
06-10-2016, 01:54 PM
Choosing to pursue Dwight would be akin to choosing to swim in toxic waste. No one wants cancer, you just get stuck with it. If Dwight is the absolute last resort, then okay, but they should not choose him, especially considering that there are FAR better options and fits with the team, and one of them --Bogut -- is already on the team.

smith&wesson
06-10-2016, 02:13 PM
He will destroy team chemistry.

you're gonna take the ball away from Curry, Thompson, Green, to find touches for Howard :confused:

KingPosey
06-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Not being a blatant homer. Boges makes the most ridiculous passes I've ever seen a center make.lol

alkalinesolo
06-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Why don't they try to trade for Carmelo while they're at it?

Hawkeye15
06-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Why don't they try to trade for Carmelo while they're at it?

why not go for Cousins and Rondo and finish themselves off

naps
06-10-2016, 03:43 PM
Really? I haven't watched Noah play a lot, but it's crazy to me for any center to be "rather easily" better than Bogut at passing. I've been watching him since his days in Utah and the man is a fantastic passer and has been his entire career...is Noah like Steve Nash in a 7 foot body or something?

Sure you have been watching him.

And Bogut is good but Noah is brilliant when it comes to passing. Dude was Bulls primary playmaker 2 years ago.

naps
06-10-2016, 03:45 PM

Houston doesn't even let him touch it whatsoever. He's just setting screens like a scrub. That's crazy.

I didnt like the way he was treated by that crap Morey guy in houston. Totally undeserving. But let's not act like Dwight is a good passer. Dude wants to score most of the time he touches the ball. He hasnt developed his arsenal and doesnt have the court vision.

DboneG
06-10-2016, 04:18 PM

Exactly! Kerr could fit him in...he's turning into a decent coach. He lets Dramond be Draymond. Draymond could be a lighting rod/bad on a lot of teams...him hollering at people, going off in the locker room. So, Dwhite could fit, but, it would be up to Draymond, Klay and Curry.

Bottom line: Howard wants to win.

DboneG
06-10-2016, 04:28 PM
He will destroy team chemistry.

you're gonna take the ball away from Curry, Thompson, Green, to find touches for Howard :confused:

That's why it would be up to Curry, Thompson, and Green. Management would have to get their ideas of him being on the team. Dwhite is better than Bogut, Speights and Festus. Only Speights bring something different to the table...outside shot.... 3pt shot at that.

You have to understand "touches" doesn't necessarily mean shoot the ball.

smith&wesson
06-10-2016, 04:44 PM
That's why it would be up to Curry, Thompson, and Green. Management would have to get their ideas of him being on the team. Dwhite is better than Bogut, Speights and Festus. Only Speights bring something different to the table...outside shot.... 3pt shot at that.

to Howard it does, he wants to be a primary option on offense. I can think of 4 warriors players I would rather call plays for than Howard.

If Howard went to GSW he would have to be content with being a defensive C who sets hard screens and cleans up the boards... that's what his role would be reduced to and as a result he would have a hissy fit thus seriously disrupting chemistry on the team.

I don't think Howard is a winner, he has a me first mentality and that will not mesh in the Warriors system.

eDush
06-10-2016, 04:50 PM
I've been saying I think the Warriors go after him for a while now in conversations with my family and friends, if they can't get Durant. I think the Warriors coaching staff could get Dwight to buy in on what he needs to do to help this team win, if they don't feel that he's really buying in on the vision then they won't sign him. I really like Bogut and Festus but neither could handle Adams to much success.
What makes you think we can make him buy in to what we are doing? He has shown a propensity for being aloof and the need to get his touches. Can't handle playing with with stars getting more credits and exposure than him when playing with Kobe and Harden. He is basically a whining star cancer who points fingers at his teammates for not giving him the touches he needs instead of taking blame on myself. I can see non Warriors fans think he is a good fit for us cause most of them are idiots but you're a Dubs fan so shake out of it man. His reminds me of Starbury, seriously and they can't be convinced ever...trust me on this :nod:.

Go Dubs! :cheer:

eDush
06-10-2016, 04:53 PM

to Howard it does, he wants to be a primary option on offense. I can think of 4 warriors players I would rather call plays for than Howard.

If Howard went to GSW he would have to be content with being a defensive C who sets hard screens and cleans up the boards... that's what his role would be reduced to and as a result he would have a hissy fit thus seriously disrupting chemistry on the team.

I don't think Howard is a winner, he has a me first mentality and that will not mesh in the Warriors system.
1+ I totally agree bud :nod:.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-10-2016, 05:08 PM
I feel like Dwight can be a really good fit for the Trailblazers for like 2 years.

JasonJohnHorn
06-10-2016, 05:35 PM
If they have money to add a franchise player, and KD isn't interested, then al Horford is their best bet.

Monta is beast
06-10-2016, 06:22 PM
If they have money to add a franchise player, and KD isn't interested, then al Horford is their best bet.

Eww thattd be nasty

alkalinesolo
06-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Sure you have been watching him.

And Bogut is good but Noah is brilliant when it comes to passing. Dude was Bulls primary playmaker 2 years ago.

Where did Bogut go to college?

mavwar53
06-10-2016, 06:45 PM
What makes you think we can make him buy in to what we are doing? He has shown a propensity for being aloof and the need to get his touches. Can't handle playing with with stars getting more credits and exposure than him when playing with Kobe and Harden. He is basically a whining star cancer who points fingers at his teammates for not giving him the touches he needs instead of taking blame on myself. I can see non Warriors fans think he is a good fit for us cause most of them are idiots but you're a Dubs fan so shake out of it man. His reminds me of Starbury, seriously and they can't be convinced ever...trust me on this :nod:.

Go Dubs! :cheer:

I didn't say he definitely would, I said the coaching staff would see if he would genuinely buy in before signing him, and if they felt it wasn't real they wouldn't make an offer.

I honestly think Dwight is tired of people hating him so he just wants to win so he can actually be a champion.

mavwar53
06-10-2016, 06:48 PM
Eww thattd be nasty

I'd rather give max money to Barnes than Horford, Horford is decent but isn't aggressive. He's a bigger LBJ in terms of settling for outside shots all the time when he should get in the paint.

t_money25
06-10-2016, 07:39 PM
Great fit

42-15-7
06-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Dwight Howard is a plague. He's the first player that you hope your most hated franchise signs.

Everyone in the Lakers forum spent last year laughing themselves sick over Howard in Houston, helping to get McHale fired only 11 games in, then turning in a worthless season.

I wouldn't wish Dwight Howard on the Celtics. Well.....................................

FOXHOUND
06-10-2016, 08:29 PM
Ewwwww lol.

eDush
06-10-2016, 08:39 PM
Dwight Howard is a plague. He's the first player that you hope your most hated franchise signs.

Everyone in the Lakers forum spent last year laughing themselves sick over Howard in Houston, helping to get McHale fired only 11 games in, then turning in a worthless season.

I wouldn't wish Dwight Howard on the Celtics. Well.....................................
Unfortunately you are right about Dwight cause he is a cancer of the worst kind :(. Anyone who gives him a max he is demanding will regret it after the first season. My Warriors has no interest in him and I doubt they wanted him when he left the Lakers as it was just a ruse to clear space to get Iggy :nod:.

LA_Raiders
06-11-2016, 01:04 AM
I don't think he would like to be the 4th option.

beasted86
06-11-2016, 01:14 AM
Howard is mentally weak. I don't think he could be work with Draymond in his ear.

Scoots
06-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Bogut is a great passer. Noah is a great passer. They are comparable.

I want Noah to be a Warrior WITH Bogut.

nastynice
06-11-2016, 03:08 AM
Dwight would actually thrive in the Bogut role.

Steve Kerr is smart enough to figure out what a lot of stupid coaches didn't with Dwight: he doesn't have to post up every possession but he does have to TOUCH the ball every possession.

Despite his offensive limitations to let him just run the court for big stretches never even touching the ball, like he's Kwame Brown, is criminal.

That's actually a good point. When dubs are on offense all 5 players are engaged and counted on at any given time. He wouldn't get post ups, but would most definitely be actively playing offense, through touches, and oh god, imagine curry d12 in pick n roll.

Bring that softie over, Dray will pimp slap him a few times n straighten him out, lol

Monta is beast
06-11-2016, 03:13 AM
Ewwwww lol.

Lmao

beasted86
06-11-2016, 03:46 AM
That's actually a good point. When dubs are on offense all 5 players are engaged and counted on at any given time. He wouldn't get post ups, but would most definitely be actively playing offense, through touches, and oh god, imagine curry d12 in pick n roll.

Bring that softie over, Dray will pimp slap him a few times n straighten him out, lol

Just like Kobe straightened him out, right?

Howard wouldn't be able to handle Green barking at him. He'll crumble or grumble his way into the dog house and they'll end up playing Varejao or some other stiff instead.

D-Leethal
06-11-2016, 10:29 AM
I like Portland or Atlanta for Dwight.

BKLYNpigeon
06-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I don't mind Dwight, but he will cost too much.

Why offer Dwight a Max deal if Horford is a FA too?

ChicagoFan4Eva
06-11-2016, 12:15 PM
Dwight has an ego and isn't much of a team player IMO. As people have said, everyone touches the ball in that offense and when things go wrong.. Draymond will get in your face and he wouldn't be able to handle that spotlight.

JOSKOMANG4
06-14-2016, 10:00 AM
IMO, the best fit for Howard would be Charlotte. He needs to be the #1 offensive option, he isn't a 2nd-fiddle player. Howard is an upgrade over Jefferson. He plays great w/a stretch for. Kamisky is a poor man's Ryan Anderson!

Char: Howard/Kamisky/MKG/Lee/Kemba.

whitemamba33
06-14-2016, 10:15 AM
I wouldn't take a chance on him, especially for the money. The upside is you get a great rim protector (when he's healthy), and a good rebounder (although not nearly what he once was). The downside is that he has an ego, can destroy team chemistry, demands touches despite having never established an elite post-game, has battled injuries that will only get worse with age, and is awful at shooting free throws.

The guys in Golden State need to be PAID. Steph Curry is an absolute bargain right now, and you know he's going to get his due when the time comes. The team is good enough and young enough without Howard.

KnicksorBust
06-14-2016, 11:48 AM
He doesn't fit the Warriors mentality. Selfless, hard-working, team-oriented players.

KingstonHawke
06-15-2016, 03:48 AM
I've been saying Howard for Iggy and Bogut should've happened at the deadline. Made a lot of sense for both teams.

jonathank84
06-15-2016, 10:29 AM
I've been saying Howard for Iggy and Bogut should've happened at the deadline. Made a lot of sense for both teams.

Iggy is their hero, Bogut is a fine passer and defender and his main weakness is he can't shoot free throws, why trade these two for a prima donna who can't pass or shoot free throws?

KingstonHawke
06-15-2016, 10:41 PM
Iggy is their hero, Bogut is a fine passer and defender and his main weakness is he can't shoot free throws, why trade these two for a prima donna who can't pass or shoot free throws?

Higher ceiling. And making room on the court to justify retaining the better value which is Barnes. A motivated Howard is a potential 15-15 player.

42-15-7
06-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Higher ceiling. And making room on the court to justify retaining the better value which is Barnes. A motivated Howard is a potential 15-15 player.

If you end up with Howard on your team all life within a hundred miles of your arena will cease to exist, the sky will turn black, the ground under your feet will turn to molten fire, and you will never see your loved ones again.

Don't do it!

KnicksorBust
06-16-2016, 08:01 AM
I never understand how threads like this get any legs. He is going to want a $30 million dollar contract. The Warriors can't afford him and wouldn't want him.

jdgyju
06-16-2016, 11:46 AM
I think hed fit the Warriors but it would depend on his attitudehttp://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/6.gif
http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/4.gif http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/10.gif

jsthornton7
06-17-2016, 06:46 PM
if you can't beat em, destroy them from the inside....

i think dwight actually goes to brooklyn like he always wanted

eDush
06-21-2016, 06:29 PM
Dwight is theoretically a great fit for any team, if only he could just conquer his thirst for touches. Honestly, I think GS could bring out the best in him.
:laugh2:

Saddletramp
06-21-2016, 06:35 PM
I never understand how threads like this get any legs. He is going to want a $30 million dollar contract. The Warriors can't afford him and wouldn't want him.

Yeah, it's really, really dumb.

Dwight just opted out, btw.

eDush
06-21-2016, 06:49 PM

Yeah, it's really, really dumb.

Dwight just opted out, btw.
Cuban would be dumb enough and has billions to spend especially on someone who hates the refs as much as him. His type of guy :nod:.
:dance:

Saddletramp
06-21-2016, 07:03 PM
Cuban would be dumb enough and has billions to spend especially on someone who hates the refs as much as him. His type of guy :nod:.
:dance:

We were talking about his fit in GS. Dallas can afford him and would want him. That's what is dumb.

mightybosstone
06-21-2016, 07:12 PM
A well known Rockets insider from another website posted today that Dwight to the Warriors is a likely scenario at this point. I personally don't see it as a good fit at all as Dwight sucks at setting screens, is an atrocious passer and whined about not getting enough touches in the post in Houston. But it does make sense for him from a winning standpoint, and I'm sure Golden State could make this work with the help of a sign and trade.

On a related note, good riddance, Dwight. He seems like a good dude, but he was really underwhelming this last season, and I'm done with him after he basically gave up at the end of the season and the playoffs. Whoever does end up getting him had better take that signing with a grain of salt. This Dwight Howard is not even the Dwight Howard of two years ago, much less the Orlando version. And he has the potential to cripple your franchise for the next few seasons if he's unhappy.

eDush
06-21-2016, 07:21 PM
A well known Rockets insider from another website posted today that Dwight to the Warriors is a likely scenario at this point. I personally don't see it as a good fit at all as Dwight sucks at setting screens, is an atrocious passer and whined about not getting enough touches in the post in Houston. But it does make sense for him from a winning standpoint, and I'm sure Golden State could make this work with the help of a sign and trade.

On a related note, good riddance, Dwight. He seems like a good dude, but he was really underwhelming this last season, and I'm done with him after he basically gave up at the end of the season and the playoffs. Whoever does end up getting him had better take that signing with a grain of salt. This Dwight Howard is not even the Dwight Howard of two years ago, much less the Orlando version. And he has the potential to cripple your franchise for the next few seasons if he's unhappy.
Insiders like that are frauds since there is no warriors source indicating any interest other then some sort of ruse for who knows. He is a cancer who farts.

Saddletramp
06-21-2016, 07:25 PM

The only way I see that happening is with a sign and trade but who would the Warriors send over? I don't think that they can trade Barnes and/or Ezeli in a S&T for a S&T so how would that work?

Klay, Curry and Green won't be included in a deal for Durant, much less Howard so it would come down to Bogut, Livingston and Iggy that's probably about what Dwight'll make that first year)? If he's leaving anyway then get what you can get but I don't think those guys are in the plans for a D'Antoni system with the exception of maybe Livingston.

It just doesn't seem like a good fit and even if they thought it would be, it doesn't seem like they could make it financially work.

mightybosstone
06-21-2016, 07:32 PM
Insiders like that are frauds since there is no warriors source indicating any interest other then some sort of ruse for who knows. He is a cancer who farts.
Don't get mad at me. I'm just the messenger. But this is a guy who has been right about a lot of things in the past. At this point, I'd take it with a grain of salt. But I don't doubt that the Warriors would have at least a passing interest in the guy. They certainly did three years ago...

The only way I see that happening is with a sign and trade but who would the Warriors send over? I don't think that they can trade Barnes and/or Ezeli in a S&T for a S&T so how would that work?

Klay, Curry and Green won't be included in a deal for Durant, much less Howard so it would come down to Bogut, Livingston and Iggy that's probably about what Dwight'll make that first year)? If he's leaving anyway then get what you can get but I don't think those guys are in the plans for a D'Antoni system with the exception of maybe Livingston.

It just doesn't seem like a good fit and even if they thought it would be, it doesn't seem like they could make it financially work.
I would be all over Iggy in a Rockets uniform, bad back and all. And Bogut wouldn't necessarily be a bad fit with his passing skills. But, again, I'd probably still take this with a grain of salt. For Dwight to become a Warrior, he would either need to take a paycut or the Rockets would have to agree to a sign and trade. And we both know that Morey isn't going to agree to something unless he's getting decent assets in return.

eDush
06-21-2016, 07:33 PM

Not sure If you are trying to convince this insider that it's dumb which is just wasted typing since the Warriors FO and its loyal fan base know how dumb it is. Just saying...