PDA

View Full Version : Thunder-Cavs

TheMightyHumph
06-07-2016, 06:50 PM
I will always wonder how the 2016 Finals would have played out if that had been the matchup.

kobe4thewinbang
06-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that series might actually be worth a damn. If the Warriors go up 3-0 I'm not even gonna watch. Haven't watched any yet and not sorry for missing out. Can't believe the Thunder blew it. Can't wait for the Warriors to fall off because they're boring as hell.

Scoots
06-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Yeah, that series might actually be worth a damn. If the Warriors go up 3-0 I'm not even gonna watch. Haven't watched any yet and not sorry for missing out. Can't believe the Thunder blew it. Can't wait for the Warriors to fall off because they're boring as hell.

Yeah, the excitement of having players trying to ruin teammates relationships is big fun :)

If the Warriors are boring you must hate the Lakers past because some of what the Warriors are doing is Showtime.

TheMightyHumph
06-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Yeah, the excitement of having players trying to ruin teammates relationships is big fun :)

If the Warriors are boring you must hate the Lakers past because some of what the Warriors are doing is Showtime.

Warriors are playing AMAZINGLY exciting basketball. Watching their defensive play is incredible.

More-Than-Most
06-07-2016, 09:25 PM
I basically stated the cavs would get rekt by the warriors but would beat the thunder... its all about matchups and the warriors are the worst matchup in the NBA for the cavs. The Hawks for example are a really good team but they matchup so badly against the cavs.... this is the same... I think the cavs beat the thunder in 5 even though i think the thunder are a more rounded and better team

eDush
06-08-2016, 01:26 AM

It's boring for all haters of other teams/players. Spurs fans think their brand of basketball is fun to watch :laugh2:

eDush
06-08-2016, 01:32 AM
I basically stated the cavs would get rekt by the warriors but would beat the thunder... its all about matchups and the warriors are the worst matchup in the NBA for the cavs. The Hawks for example are a really good team but they matchup so badly against the cavs.... this is the same... I think the cavs beat the thunder in 5 even though i think the thunder are a more rounded and better teamI agree as we have found out that OKC are big time chokers umm I meant certain players are on their team. Lebron is not a choker and has rings and fmvp to show for it :nod:.

Pfeifer
06-08-2016, 01:51 AM
I basically stated the cavs would get rekt by the warriors but would beat the thunder... its all about matchups and the warriors are the worst matchup in the NBA for the cavs. The Hawks for example are a really good team but they matchup so badly against the cavs.... this is the same... I think the cavs beat the thunder in 5 even though i think the thunder are a more rounded and better team

Warriors are the worst matchup for every team in the association.

L8kers4life
06-08-2016, 01:53 AM

I agree with you, I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I have to admit, the Warriors are a fun team to watch, and they keep shutting people up. Charles Barkley says a jump shooting team can't win the championship, shut up Charles! critics claimed the Warriors had it Lucky last year because other teams were injiured, and if LeBron had a healthy team, the Warriors would not get by him! Shut up critics.. All this while Steph matches LeBrons ring total in the last 2 years while winning back to back MVPs and still playing a amazing team basketball. Long live Steph! It's his time..

More-Than-Most
06-08-2016, 01:59 AM

not at all true... The thunder actually match up extremely well with them.. The Warriors are the best team in basketball no doubt... The thing with the cavs/warriors is the warriors have some of the best man on man defenders in basketball and never really have to double team or focus on any single player... If the cavs aint hitting 3s they have no shot against a team like the warriors and if they are hitting 3s they still have little shot against the warriors... Its a matchup nightmare... Lebron should have focused more on 2 way players and not big time names ala kevin love... There were a ton of other moves that could have made this team much more of a contender and alot less of a pretender... Kevin love and kyrie play 0 defense.

eDush
06-08-2016, 01:59 AM

I agree with you, I'm a die hard Lakers fan, but I have to admit, the Warriors are a fun team to watch, and they keep shutting people up. Charles Barkley says a jump shooting team can't win the championship, shut up Charles! critics claimed the Warriors had it Lucky last year because other teams were injiured, and if LeBron had a healthy team, the Warriors would not get by him! Shut up critics.. All this while Steph matches LeBrons ring total in the last 2 years while winning back to back MVPs and still playing a amazing team basketball. Long live Steph! It's his time..
Cause you don't hate the Warriors like some do. I hate the Heat and think they are boring which is likely due to my hate :nod:

eDush
06-08-2016, 02:04 AM

not at all true... The thunder actually match up extremely well with them.. The Warriors are the best team in basketball no doubt... The thing with the cavs/warriors is the warriors have some of the best man on man defenders in basketball and never really have to double team or focus on any single player... If the cavs aint hitting 3s they have no shot against a team like the warriors and if they are hitting 3s they still have little shot against the warriors... Its a matchup nightmare... Lebron should have focused more on 2 way players and not big time names ala kevin love... There were a ton of other moves that could have made this team much more of a contender and alot less of a pretender... Kevin love and kyrie play 0 defense.Kyrie plays defense but sux at it. I'm not sure what Love is doing as I seen him pull his hands back even back in his Minny days like the ball has cooties or something lol.

GoferKing_
06-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Well, it would be the same result. Cavs are weak compared to OKC, GSW, SAS, all these series would end the same way.

Tony_Starks
06-08-2016, 09:42 AM
More competitive, Cavs still lose, but with more creative excuses.

Chronz
06-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Wouldve been a better series thats for sure.

numba1CHANGsta
06-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Well the NBA was rigging games so that OKC would advance to the Finals and LeBron would finally win it all in CLE but GS never gave up and now they're toying with CLE

TheMightyHumph
06-08-2016, 04:18 PM
well the nba was rigging games so that okc would advance to the finals and lebron would finally win it all in cle but gs never gave up and now they're toying with cle

wow!!!!!!!!!!!