PDA

View Full Version : Could Steph not win Finals MVP?

Ty Fast
06-06-2016, 12:15 AM
Green looks like he is on his way to winning MVP and Iggy won it last year. Wouldnt it be something if Steph wins 2 MVP's, 2 Chips and no Finals MVP's. I hope he wins it though.

Bostonjorge
06-06-2016, 12:23 AM
It definitely could happen. This Warriors lineup without Curry has been destroying Cleveland at full strength but got iced by the Blazers.

No one should have a problem with Green getting finals MVP.

jason
06-06-2016, 12:35 AM
It definitely could happen. This Warriors lineup without Curry we been seeing destroy Cleveland at full strength got iced be the Blazers.

No one should have a problem with Green getting finals MVP.

People will cry about it so badly lol

Scoots
06-06-2016, 12:49 AM
Sure.

The Warriors are a TEAM. Larry Bird's Celtics won in 81 but the FMVP was Maxwell.

More-Than-Most
06-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Just another double Standard from the majority on here... If the cavs won and lebron wasnt mvp these same people would be talking so much ****... Curry will win it on his name alone but so far 2 wins and he was just ok tonight and **** last game and not even a top 3 player on the warriors in neither game... Again I wonder what it would be like on here if the cavs were up 2-0 and lebron played like curry in both games and went on to win the finals but not the mvp.

slaker619
06-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Hell yeah

HandsOnTheWheel
06-06-2016, 01:15 AM
The better question is could he win finals MVP? If someone doesn't show up for a Finals, they just don't show up regardless of their rep.

jerellh528
06-06-2016, 01:19 AM
I think he'll step it up in the next 2 games enough to win the MVP. Game 1 he sucked, tonight he was good, just in pretty bad foul trouble.

Ty Fast
06-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Sure.

The Warriors are a TEAM. Larry Bird's Celtics won in 81 but the FMVP was Maxwell.

But I'm talking about 2 years in a row

aman_13
06-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Just another double Standard from the majority on here... If the cavs won and lebron wasnt mvp these same people would be talking so much ****... Curry will win it on his name alone but so far 2 wins and he was just ok tonight and **** last game and not even a top 3 player on the warriors in neither game... Again I wonder what it would be like on here if the cavs were up 2-0 and lebron played like curry in both games and went on to win the finals but not the mvp.

Don't waste your time with that type of discussion. We get too caught up in individual accolades and rankings. It's a team game. The Cavs are showing little resistance to the Warriors' offense and Curry shouldn't be going out of his way to score when he doesn't have to. Both Curry and LeBron are great players and don't need to prove anything.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 01:41 AM

And I'm saying ... so what? I'm fairly sure neither Curry nor any of the other Warriors care.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 01:45 AM
Don't waste your time with that type of discussion. We get too caught up in individual accolades and rankings. It's a team game. The Cavs are showing little resistance to the Warriors' offense and Curry shouldn't be going out of his way just so he can score. Both Curry and LeBron are great players and don't need to prove anything.

This.

I'm not saying Curry deserves the MVP just for his name (or for his play so far), but Curry has had a major impact on the series by his gravity. It's just not traditional box score impact.

beasted86
06-06-2016, 02:07 AM
On one hand you have ridiculous threads like 'Curry is the best player ever' and on the other hand people are saying it's team game and it's ok if he's outplayed by 2-3 teammates.

Which is it?

My bet is he doesn't win Finals MVP.

aman_13
06-06-2016, 02:23 AM
On one hand you have ridiculous threads like 'Curry is the best player ever' and on the other hand people are saying it's team game and it's ok if he's outplayed by 2-3 teammates.

Which is it?

Why do scoring totals matter if his team is winning and winning convincingly? These games haven't even been close so far. If it's a close game and the Warriors are searching for answers, then it's a different story.

naps
06-06-2016, 02:35 AM
It matters. PLENTY. Ofcourse winning the championship is the first and foremost priority, but I love when fans claim "I am pretty sure they dont care who gets the mvp" as if they are sitting in those players head or something. Not getting 2 straight finals MVPs will taint Curry's legacy forever every time he is discussed in the all time rankings, and rightfully so.

SF8
06-06-2016, 02:54 AM
Green looks like he is on his way to winning MVP and Iggy won it last year. Wouldnt it be something if Steph wins 2 MVP's, 2 Chips and no Finals MVP's. I hope he wins it though.
Dwayne Wade has 3 chips and only won Finals MVP once. Kobe has 1 MVP, 5 chips and yet just two Finals MVPs.

Why are you acting like its such a rare thing for elite/goat players to not have many finals MVPs? Or did you think it was weird when Kobe and Wade didn't get many finals MVPs as well?

hotdalton18
06-06-2016, 03:02 AM
Steph was trash game 1 and was ok game 2

It would be a joke for him to win unless he turns up the last few games

More-Than-Most
06-06-2016, 03:06 AM
Dwayne Wade has 3 chips and only won Finals MVP once. Kobe has 1 MVP, 5 chips and yet just two Finals MVPs.

Why are you acting like its such a rare thing for elite/goat players to not have many finals MVPs? Or did you think it was weird when Kobe and Wade didn't get many finals MVPs as well?

and it was known that for most of Kobe rings and wades rings neither was the best player... A guy by the name of Shaq and James and it has hurt both their legacy taking back seats to said guys.

Kobe a top 10 player of all time was always known as Robin for the majority of his championships but Kobe has something guys like wade/Curry just do not have and that is insane longevity which counts. When discussing legacy years down the road his first 2 championships and not being MVP will always come into question and anyone saying other wise is just wrong.... I am not saying this is right by any means either but if we are talking the GOATS then you NEED to be the best player on the floor for the championships you win or you dont deserve to be on the levels of the Shaqs/Jordans/James/Magics/Wilts and so on down the list unless you are just insanely great for a really really long time.

aman_13
06-06-2016, 03:11 AM
It matters. PLENTY. Ofcourse winning the championship is the first and foremost priority, but I love when fans claim "I am pretty sure they dont care who gets the mvp" as if they are sitting in those players head or something. Not getting 2 straight finals MVPs will taint Curry's legacy forever every time he is discussed in the all time rankings, and rightfully so.

In your mind.

More-Than-Most
06-06-2016, 03:33 AM
In your mind.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/steph-curry-mvp-worst-nba-finals-golden-state-warriors-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

I can give you about 20 more articles as well so in a lot of peoples minds apparently.

I predicted him to get hot tonight but he was just ok.. I expect he wins the mvp though just because of his name... I think he heats up the next 2 games though and wins it but again if he doesnt it should and will be held against him like it would anyone else.

Right now Green/Iggy/Klay are all well ahead of him for the award... Yes Klay. What he did to Lebron tonight was amazing.

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 04:45 AM

Which is it?

Yeah, pretty sure if he wasn't on a stacked team (which is covering him in this and last year's Finals), he wouldn't be the "best player ever" or whatever nonsense is being spewed. He's an all time great shooter on a stacked team. That's pretty much it.

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 05:41 AM
The cavs are game planning to stop steph and he's not forcing the issue. He had a really good game 2 if you look at the whole picture and not just stats. I'd say the map right now is iggy

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Yeah, pretty sure if he wasn't on a stacked team (which is covering him in this and last year's Finals), he wouldn't be the "best player ever" or whatever nonsense is being spewed. He's an all time great shooter on a stacked team. That's pretty much it.

What is wrong with you. He had the highest fg% of any guard in the paint, he's just a shooter? He has the best handle in the game. He's a good all around defender. He averaged over 5 boards a game, but he's just a shooter? He makes other players around him better, that's the definition of a superstar. He ain't Kobe or Westbrook to where he's gonna force his own game and hurt the team overall. He does what it takes to win, and he does that pretty well I'd say. 140 wins in 2 years, 2 championships, 2 mvps, 2 time 1st team all nba. He has one hell of a resume at 27.

Why do you think Draymond was getting open 3 after open 3. The cavs are running at Curry over and over again.

More-Than-Most
06-06-2016, 06:40 AM
What is wrong with you. He had the highest fg% of any guard in the paint, he's just a shooter? He has the best handle in the game. He's a good all around defender. He averaged over 5 boards a game, but he's just a shooter? He makes other players around him better, that's the definition of a superstar. He ain't Kobe or Westbrook to where he's gonna force his own game and hurt the team overall. He does what it takes to win, and he does that pretty well I'd say. 140 wins in 2 years, 2 championships, 2 mvps, 2 time 1st team all nba. He has one hell of a resume at 27.

Why do you think Draymond was getting open 3 after open 3. The cavs are running at Curry over and over again.

Why was draymond getting open 3 after open 3 when curry was on the bench? Hes not just a shooter but a good all around defender? I guess standing 5 feet away from your opponent and letting them blow by you equals good defense :shrug:

Curry is an amazing shooter and he does do other things well but Dray/Klay/Iggy have all been far more valuable from the WCF on.... Like last year.

ghettosean
06-06-2016, 07:56 AM
I think winning a championship is to be held in higher regard than winning finals MVP...

Just for the sake of argument what if the finals MVP was Lebron is that something he should be proud of if he gets slaughtered by the warriors??? Lebron or Steph didn't train last year to win finals MVP they trained to win a championship period.

With this being said I don't see Steph winning it at all this year but there is no doubt that without him in these playoffs they would have never gotten past OKC to even be in the position to win a championship.

IndyRealist
06-06-2016, 08:27 AM
Don't waste your time with that type of discussion. We get too caught up in individual accolades and rankings. It's a team game. The Cavs are showing little resistance to the Warriors' offense and Curry shouldn't be going out of his way to score when he doesn't have to. Both Curry and LeBron are great players and don't need to prove anything.

Unfortunately the narrative is that star players should "take over" and when they let the opponent completely gameplan for the star and everybody else goes off, it somehow hurts the star's reputation.

It's horsesh**.

What people are really saying is that they don't understand basketball outside of heroball and Sportscenter highlights. If the Cavs built their entire defensive scheme to shut down 2 guys, why would you attack the teeth of the defense instead of beating up the B team?

After WWI the French built the Maginot Line, a string of fortified bunkers and artillery along the German border to ensure Germany would NEVER be able to invade France again. So in WWII the Germans just went around it, through Belgium.

PSDers would have the Germans say "No! We Germans will march our forces directly in front of those howitzers and machine gun emplacements, because that's what real men do!"

aman_13
06-06-2016, 08:29 AM
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/06/steph-curry-mvp-worst-nba-finals-golden-state-warriors-lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

I can give you about 20 more articles as well so in a lot of peoples minds apparently.

I predicted him to get hot tonight but he was just ok.. I expect he wins the mvp though just because of his name... I think he heats up the next 2 games though and wins it but again if he doesnt it should and will be held against him like it would anyone else.

Right now Green/Iggy/Klay are all well ahead of him for the award... Yes Klay. What he did to Lebron tonight was amazing.

There were stretches in last yrs finals when they needed Curry to be Curry but he wasn't shooting the ball, so you can make a story out of it.

This yr the finals are playing out differently thus far. We should be evaluating player performances within context.

aman_13
06-06-2016, 08:57 AM
Unfortunately the narrative is that star players should "take over" and when they let the opponent completely gameplan for the star and everybody else goes off, it somehow hurts the star's reputation.

It's horsesh**.

What people are really saying is that they don't understand basketball outside of heroball and Sportscenter highlights. If the Cavs built their entire defensive scheme to shut down 2 guys, why would you attack the teeth of the defense instead of beating up the B team?

After WWI the French built the Maginot Line, a string of fortified bunkers and artillery along the German border to ensure Germany would NEVER be able to invade France again. So in WWII the Germans just went around it, through Belgium.

PSDers would have the Germans say "No! We Germans will march our forces directly in front of those howitzers and machine gun emplacements, because that's what real men do!"

+1

It's about playing within the game and making the right decisions. The game is bigger than high scoring totals.

Crackadalic
06-06-2016, 09:10 AM

So its Curry's fault his team is playing well and lebron isn't?

If the script was flip and Kyrie and Love was playing well I doubt Lebron would have these stat stuffing numbers

Of course when your guys are playing like **** you have to raise your level in more so. Steph doesn't really have to do that now

BKLYNpigeon
06-06-2016, 09:13 AM
As a Warriors Fan I really don't care who wins it, as long as we win it.

It would be cool to see Klay to win it tho.

valade16
06-06-2016, 09:14 AM

It's horsesh**.

I get your point and there is some truth to it, but do you honestly think this is the first team to ever make a game plan built around stopping the opposing teams best player?

I'm sure the Suns, Sonics, and Jazz are watching this going "oh, that's what we should have done! Made a gameplan to stop Jordan!"

The Blazers traded Jermaine O'Neal for Dale freakin' Davis just to try to stop Shaq. You want to talk about gameplanning to stop a star, how about literally changing the personnel on your team midseason to stop that star.

It's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but Steph is entering the top 25 players ever territory, that is when everything starts to matter. That is how he will be judged. And not winning Finals MVPs certainly doesn't help his legacy at that point considering the guys he will be trying to pass on the all-time list have all won them.

JasonJohnHorn
06-06-2016, 09:38 AM
The Cavs have come prepared to slow Curry down, and they are doing a great job of it. The problem is that Curry has a great team, so while they managed to get him into a bad shooting night in game one, and got him in foul trouble in game two, they did little to slow down anybody else on the roster except Klay.

The problem with the Warriors is that it is a matter of picking your poison. And the Cavs are doing the right thing. It's better to get beat by Livingston and Green, because Curry and Klay will slaughter you. The problem is, Livingston happened to really step up, and Green has been playing well. It's their best option, but because the Warriors are so deep, they simply don't have an option that will work.

Unless he explodes during the next two games, it is unlikely that he will win FMVP, but the reason that the other guys are able to step up is because the Cavs are focused on Curry and Klay, and have structured their game plan around those two. This is part of the reason the Warriors have actually been playing well when Klay and Curry are on the bench, because the Cavs don't seem to have a strong defensive scheme for that line up.

Moreover, Curry's willingness to share the ball and celebrate his teammates success has made it possible for other players on that team to step up. In this way, Curry reminds of Tim Duncan in terms of his approach to leadership. Tm Duncan helped to build a culture where everybody shared the ball. Curry has done the same. It has allowed other players to thrive and improve.

He may not get the FMVP, but his value to that team, even when he isn't leading them in scoring, is immeasurable. And the same could be said of Klay, but to a lesser extend.

IndyRealist
06-06-2016, 09:43 AM
I get your point and there is some truth to it, but do you honestly think this is the first team to ever make a game plan built around stopping the opposing teams best player?

I'm sure the Suns, Sonics, and Jazz are watching this going "oh, that's what we should have done! Made a gameplan to stop Jordan!"

The Blazers traded Jermaine O'Neal for Dale freakin' Davis just to try to stop Shaq. You want to talk about gameplanning to stop a star, how about literally changing the personnel on your team midseason to stop that star.

It's not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things but Steph is entering the top 25 players ever territory, that is when everything starts to matter. That is how he will be judged. And not winning Finals MVPs certainly doesn't help his legacy at that point considering the guys he will be trying to pass on the all-time list have all won them.

The difference is heroball is now a dirty word, and people understand that "giving the ball to your best player and letting him take over" is great for highlight reels but not for winning. It makes you F'ing predictable. Broadcasters and media need to stop perpetuating the myth that a 12 man squad lives and dies on a single player. Curry is willing to curb his ego for rings.

valade16
06-06-2016, 09:50 AM
The difference is heroball is now a dirty word, and people understand that "giving the ball to your best player and letting him take over" is great for highlight reels but not for winning. It makes you F'ing predictable. Broadcasters and media need to stop perpetuating the myth that a 12 man squad lives and dies on a single player. Curry is willing to curb his ego for rings.

You keep saying these empty platitudes as if everyone before these Warriors didn't do those things. Previous stars were able to curb their egos, get others involved and still dominate the game and win Finals MVPs.

You're acting like it's a one or the other proposition and it's not. A great player can do both. Steve Kerr hit a game winning shot for MJ's Bulls in the finals. MJ also hit a game winning shot for those Bulls in the finals.

Shaq had the ball at the end of many playoff games for the Lakers. Derek Fisher and Robert Horry also hit many game winning shots for them.

LeBron is criticized for passing the ball too much when it matters.

Curry is not the first person to get his teammates involved while winning. Others managed to do that and still dominate the game individually enroute to Finals MVPs.

At the end of the day, the title is more important, but if we're talking building a top 10 all-time resume, you bet that sort of thing matters.

Hawkeye15
06-06-2016, 10:07 AM
The Warriors are so stacked, it's insane. Curry hasn't even shown up yet, and the Warriors are destroying the Cavs. What a luxury

Good for the Warriors, their fans had suffered enough. Even if in 5 years they go back to being terrible for 4 decades, they at least had a handful of years of destroying the league

eDush
06-06-2016, 10:19 AM

And I'm saying ... so what? I'm fairly sure neither Curry nor any of the other Warriors care.
Agreed this is a bs post as no one cares until after the finals maybe. I don't care who wins it...all I care is winning the ship. Only Heat fans with nothing better to do would conjure up stuff like this right now :pity:

Tony_Starks
06-06-2016, 10:25 AM
The Cavs game plan is obviously to try to neutralize Steph but they are giving him so much attention that the role players are just going hog wild. Golden State is just moving the ball and finding the open man, it doesn't matter who is out there at this point.

I look for Lue to make the adjustment in Cleveland.

Warriors are deep but don't get it twisted the role players are taking wide open shots and lay ups because the defense is so focused on Steph and Klay.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 10:28 AM

Which is it?

Reasonable people realize it's a team game. I don't get the obsession to categorize and rank everybody.

IndyRealist
06-06-2016, 10:31 AM
The Cavs game plan is obviously to try to neutralize Steph but they are giving him so much attention that the role players are just going hog wild. Golden State is just moving the ball and finding the open man, it doesn't matter who is out there at this point.

I look for Lue to make the adjustment in Cleveland.

Warriors are deep but don't get it twisted the role players are taking wide open shots and lay ups because the defense is so focused on Steph and Klay.
This is exactly what I'm saying. Path of least resistance. Why force shot against the defense when they're forced to guard 6'7" Shaun Livingston with 6'3" guys?

Saying Curry should be forcing up shots is completely counter to everything that got the Warriors here.

HandsOnTheWheel
06-06-2016, 10:54 AM
I think winning a championship is to be held in higher regard than winning finals MVP...

Just for the sake of argument what if the finals MVP was Lebron is that something he should be proud of if he gets slaughtered by the warriors??? Lebron or Steph didn't train last year to win finals MVP they trained to win a championship period.

With this being said I don't see Steph winning it at all this year but there is no doubt that without him in these playoffs they would have never gotten past OKC to even be in the position to win a championship.

Are you referring to legacy? Pretty sure having a Finals MVP is better than not having one.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 11:01 AM
I'd love Klay or Dray to get FMVP.

Tony_Starks
06-06-2016, 11:02 AM
This is exactly what I'm saying. Path of least resistance. Why force shot against the defense when they're forced to guard 6'7" Shaun Livingston with 6'3" guys?

Saying Curry should be forcing up shots is completely counter to everything that got the Warriors here.

I think people are just looking to discredit the best player in the game. Not realizing that if you're so great that a team would rather leave people wide open than risk you getting hot is a testament in itself.

Not to mention Steph will in all likelihood end up burning them in Cleveland anyway. He's due.

Hawkeye15
06-06-2016, 11:04 AM
I think people are just looking to discredit the best player in the game. Not realizing that if you're so great that a team would rather leave people wide open than risk you getting hot is a testament in itself.

Not to mention Steph will in all likelihood end up burning them in Cleveland anyway. He's due.

ironic as ****

ewing
06-06-2016, 11:05 AM
You keep saying these empty platitudes as if everyone before these Warriors didn't do those things. Previous stars were able to curb their egos, get others involved and still dominate the game and win Finals MVPs.

You're acting like it's a one or the other proposition and it's not. A great player can do both. Steve Kerr hit a game winning shot for MJ's Bulls in the finals. MJ also hit a game winning shot for those Bulls in the finals.

Shaq had the ball at the end of many playoff games for the Lakers. Derek Fisher and Robert Horry also hit many game winning shots for them.

LeBron is criticized for passing the ball too much when it matters.

Curry is not the first person to get his teammates involved while winning. Others managed to do that and still dominate the game individually enroute to Finals MVPs.

At the end of the day, the title is more important, but if we're talking building a top 10 all-time resume, you bet that sort of thing matters.

I love Curry. Fact is he is not as good as Magic, or Micheal, or Larry, or Shaq. Same with Bron.

ewing
06-06-2016, 11:12 AM

No one is saying he should. Fact is it didn't matter what the other team did the best option was almost always to get the rock to Shaq or Micheal. B/c of this these guys could decide to take over or to share regardless of defense. that is more a powerful weapon. Curry is great player he is isn't top shelve historically. there isn't a top shelve guy right now.

Pfeifer
06-06-2016, 11:29 AM
This thread is just another Lebron nut hugging thread. Lebron fans: Curry isnt as good because he diesnt have a finals mvp. If hes the best, why isnt he dominating?

Everybody else: If the Warriors win it doesnt matter.

To me this is just a desperate ploy for Lebron fans to try and say Lebron beats Curry. This isnt Lebron v Curry, its the GSW v Cavs.

Tony_Starks
06-06-2016, 11:39 AM
This thread is just another Lebron nut hugging thread. Lebron fans: Curry isnt as good because he diesnt have a finals mvp. If hes the best, why isnt he dominating?

Everybody else: If the Warriors win it doesnt matter.

To me this is just a desperate ploy for Lebron fans to try and say Lebron beats Curry. This isnt Lebron v Curry, its the GSW v Cavs.

Bingo.

Kinda corny actually.

I wonder how many of them know their basketball history. Like when Cornbread Maxwell won FMVP in 81, or was the best player in game 7 in '84 helping them seal the deal?

Could you imagine people back then saying "I knew Bird wasn't that great! Look at the help he had! This will forever taint his legacy!! "

Chronz
06-06-2016, 11:48 AM
It says something about his teams depth but nothing we shouldnt already have known. We've seen just how great they've played even without Curry or a rusty Curry. Most teams are forced to work through their stars abit more but on a team this stacked, a few matchup problems on top of dealing with the best shooters in the world wreaks havoc.

Main reason i took the dubs to win but also the main reason i didn't bet for a finals mvp. Same as last year.

Chronz
06-06-2016, 11:53 AM
Bingo.

Kinda corny actually.

I wonder how many of them know their basketball history. Like when Cornbread Maxwell won FMVP in 81, or was the best player in game 7 in '84 helping them seal the deal?

Could you imagine people back then saying "I knew Bird wasn't that great! Look at the help he had! This will forever taint his legacy!! "

People back then were bringing up finals mvp. It meant something to Kareem when some of the voters admitted They wanted to vote for him but were forced to vote for magic.

Its certainly not nothing. I know it drove a wedge between Kobe and Shaq but for Curry everyone knows he's the best. Hes just also on a stacked team. Hence the 73

PayDaPiper
06-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Who cares, rings baby

KnicksorBust
06-06-2016, 12:00 PM
Bingo.

Kinda corny actually.

But when Parker won it nobody said that about Duncan...

Lil Rhody
06-06-2016, 12:07 PM

Well we will never know now will we

CHANGO
06-06-2016, 12:46 PM
Right now the Finals MVP should be Green. He's been better on both ends than Curry. On game 1 he got overshadowed by Livingston but on Game 2 he was hitting 3's and making plays while Curry ("The Best Player on the World") was laughing his *** off on the bench.

And of course Curry not winning FMVP would hurt.

CHANGO
06-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Right, FMVP doesn't mean **** because if Jordan had won 6 rings and just 1FMVP we'll be here talking about how Jordan is the GOAT, RIGHT? I'm pretty sure 60% of the people here would be calling Pippen the GOAT because he had 5FMVP and "carried Jordan on the NBA Finals".

You guys know how it goes.

tredigs
06-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Draymond is loving this series and his matchup with KLove. He - along with everyone outside of the Splash Brothers - were so man-handled in the OKC series that it feels like this is a renaissance for them as players. No more long, athletic limbs flailing at them from every angle on their shots and drives. It's not a talent disparity between these two teams, but it's certainly a matchup disparity. You'd have to take Draymond as FMVP right now (for what that's worth after 2 games), he's hitting shots at a hilarious clip and dominating his matchup on the other end. Curry had his issues with foul trouble last night which clipped what would have likely been a dominant performance in the bud, but I really don't think this is an issue for him.

I would certainly not say he is being "carried", he faced an incredible amount of a defensive pressure in G1 and played the role of deferring to his help to a T. The Cavs said, "make anyone but these two beat us", and that's just not a plan that can work on a team as selfless as GS. In Game 2 you saw a bit more of the same, and Draymond took what the Cavs were willing to give him. If you give a ~40% 3pt shooter WIDE-open looks, he will punish you. We'll see how the rest of the series plays out, but as in the case with Iguodala being the man left wide open last year who capitalized on his opportunities, that looks to be Draymond in this one. What we do know is that a Warrior is taking this trophy, and once again not Lebron James.

Ty Fast
06-06-2016, 01:08 PM
Wade and Kobe were the 2nd best players on their team and were not coming of regular season MVP. Wade and Kobe lost them to Shaq and Lebron.

Beltrans Mole
06-06-2016, 01:28 PM
Green will get it unless Curry does more than normal to seal the deal.

valade16
06-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Bingo.

Kinda corny actually.

Well your comparison might be more apt if Bird didn't go on to win the 84 and 86 Finals MVPs.

Remember, Curry already had the "Maxwell 81" moment last year when Iggy won it.

ghettosean
06-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Draymond is loving this series and his matchup with KLove. He - along with everyone outside of the Splash Brothers - were so man-handled in the OKC series that it feels like this is a renaissance for them as players. No more long, athletic limbs flailing at them from every angle on their shots and drives. It's not a talent disparity between these two teams, but it's certainly a matchup disparity. You'd have to take Draymond as FMVP right now (for what that's worth after 2 games), he's hitting shots at a hilarious clip and dominating his matchup on the other end. Curry had his issues with foul trouble last night which clipped what would have likely been a dominant performance in the bud, but I really don't think this is an issue for him.

I would certainly not say he is being "carried", he faced an incredible amount of a defensive pressure in G1 and played the role of deferring to his help to a T. The Cavs said, "make anyone but these two beat us", and that's just not a plan that can work on a team as selfless as GS. In Game 2 you saw a bit more of the same, and Draymond took what the Cavs were willing to give him. If you give a ~40% 3pt shooter WIDE-open looks, he will punish you. We'll see how the rest of the series plays out, but as in the case with Iguodala being the man left wide open last year who capitalized on his opportunities, that looks to be Draymond in this one. What we do know is that a Warrior is taking this trophy, and once again not Lebron James.

Tredigs is back!!!

You were just chilling waiting to bathe in victory.... I know it.... LOL

ChicagoFan4Eva
06-06-2016, 02:22 PM
Probably going to be Draymond, he's averaging almost a triple double in the past 2 games but the series isnt over so he could drop 50 the next 2 games *shrugs*

Tony_Starks
06-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Well your comparison might be more apt if Bird didn't go on to win the 84 and 86 Finals MVPs.

Remember, Curry already had the "Maxwell 81" moment last year when Iggy won it.

Curry is still early in his dominance. For all intents and purposes the Dubs could be conceivably going back and forth to the Finals for years....

Also 2 games...

KnicksorBust
06-06-2016, 02:37 PM

It's funny to read people saying Curry played "ok" in Game 2. I thought he played great. Green just caught fire. You think a small part of Curry is jealous? I saw his antics on the bench. I'm still asking.

valade16
06-06-2016, 02:51 PM
Curry is still early in his dominance. For all intents and purposes the Dubs could be conceivably going back and forth to the Finals for years....

Also 2 games...

I agree, I fully expect Curry and the Warriors to go to several more Finals before it's all said and done. If anything, the only reason I say Finals MVPs matter to his legacy is because I see him challenging for Top 10 ever one day.

I'm not trying to bash Curry in any way, but he's building an all-time legacy. All of it matters at this point.

CardinalRed24
06-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Curry is being smart and realizes all that really matters is winning the damn ring. So what if he doesn't win the finals MVP. He's the leagues MVP 2 years in a row. And what matters most at the end of the day is winning it all. And that's what he and his team will be remembered for. As long as they get the job done, ppl will forget and he'll be able to make up for it by having another spectacular season next year.

tredigs
06-06-2016, 03:00 PM
It's funny to read people saying Curry played "ok" in Game 2. I thought he played great. Green just caught fire. You think a small part of Curry is jealous? I saw his antics on the bench. I'm still asking.

I'm sure a part of him is jealous as well as frustrated (more so at the fact that he shot poorly in G1, and that he had foul trouble and could not be out there as much in G2). He did play pretty great, he just did not play much. Curry tends to show up his best when the stakes are at their highest, and frankly I'm not sure that the Cavs are capable of bringing out that Curry (G7 OKC, OT Game4 Blazers) in this series. Honestly, I'm just glad the Warriors are slamming the door shut on the naysayers from last summer. Now it's time for them to close out this series and look to 3-Peat. Their toughest comp will again come from the West so long as the Spurs are still the Spurs and OKC stays together. That was the true Finals. Naming a FMVP for this series if the Cavs get swept or lose in 5 (especially if they quit on the floor again) honestly feels secondary to the magnitude of the WCF.

D-Leethal
06-06-2016, 03:41 PM
If they blow them out of the water like it looks like they will do, its hard to expect your best player to really have his best game. Tight games your top gun usually gets featured more and shines - when you are clicking on all cylinders and blowing the opposition out of the water there is no point of relentlessly leaning on your MVP.

In a historical sense, I don't think it will be a knock on Steph as much as a credit to his team. No one is going to knock someone for not winning FMVP when his team blows them out of the freakin' water. Not showing up with your A game usually only resonates historically when you lose.

Bigbadmoffo
06-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Maybe cause Curry makes his team better instead of stat padding like Lebron. Curry isn't playing to have the best numbers he is conserving energy for defense and late game runs if needed.

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 04:08 PM
If they blow them out of the water like it looks like they will do, its hard to expect your best player to really have his best game. Tight games your top gun usually gets featured more and shines - when you are clicking on all cylinders and blowing the opposition out of the water there is no point of relentlessly leaning on your MVP.

In a historical sense, I don't think it will be a knock on Steph as much as a credit to his team. No one is going to knock someone for not winning FMVP when his team blows them out of the freakin' water. Not showing up with your A game usually only resonates historically when you lose.

But shouldn't he take a hit for his regular season MVP award if his team is so stacked? And him being "the best player in the world"?

It's a team game and no one wins alone but just how valuable are you when your team is as stacked as it is and everyone buys in to the efficient system in place?

valade16
06-06-2016, 04:11 PM
But shouldn't he take a hit for his regular season MVP award if his team is so stacked? And him being "the best player in the world"?

It's a team game and no one wins alone but just how valuable are you when your team is as stacked as it is and everyone buys in to the efficient system in place?

Those aren't mutually exclusive though. You can be both the best player in the league and have the best supporting cast. The Bulls won 55 games and nearly made the Finals without MJ. That doesn't mean MJ wasn't clearly the best player in the league (before and after his hiatus).

tredigs
06-06-2016, 04:14 PM

He's needed in the toughest situations and to beat the best. That may not come out in this series. But make no mistake, they are where they are because of Curry more than any other player on the team, and his dominance over the last two seasons individually speaks for itself. You can argue the semantics of "valuable" all you want, but this dude is the apex predator in the NBA.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 04:27 PM
Not showing up with your A game usually only resonates historically when you lose.

Great point.

jerellh528
06-06-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm sure a part of him is jealous as well as frustrated (more so at the fact that he shot poorly in G1, and that he had foul trouble and could not be out there as much in G2). He did play pretty great, he just did not play much. Curry tends to show up his best when the stakes are at their highest, and frankly I'm not sure that the Cavs are capable of bringing out that Curry (G7 OKC, OT Game4 Blazers) in this series. Honestly, I'm just glad the Warriors are slamming the door shut on the naysayers from last summer. Now it's time for them to close out this series and look to 3-Peat. Their toughest comp will again come from the West so long as the Spurs are still the Spurs and OKC stays together. That was the true Finals. Naming a FMVP for this series if the Cavs get swept or lose in 5 (especially if they quit on the floor again) honestly feels secondary to the magnitude of the WCF.

You bring up a good point, I have noticed that the peak curry definitely shines in situations in which pressure is highest. Most recent example being game 7 vs okc, curry went ham. I don't know if the cavs will be enough to put that kind of pressure on curry this series. But I expect his play to be elevated in the next 2 games regardless.

Jayb587
06-06-2016, 04:38 PM

He is the system. He makes it possible. His leadership style his unselfishness. It's not possible without him. He may not be finals mvp because the opponent is trash and they don't need him to go all out. Not a knock on him at all.

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Those aren't mutually exclusive though. You can be both the best player in the league and have the best supporting cast. The Bulls won 55 games and nearly made the Finals without MJ. That doesn't mean MJ wasn't clearly the best player in the league (before and after his hiatus).

But I'd put my trust in Jordsn taking his team (whoever is in it) to the Finals. Same with Lebron. Winning it is another matter entirely when going up against a really well put together and stacked team. I'm not sure Curry can get anyone there without loads of help.

He's needed in the toughest situations and to beat the best. That may not come out in this series. But make no mistake, they are where they are because of Curry more than any other player on the team,

I wouldn't argue that at all. I'm trying to come up with a good analogy but I usually suck at coming up with good analogies. It's like Lebron is the ice cream in the sundae and any help he gets are the toppings. Some are good, some are gross. The stacked team of the Warriors is the ice cream in their sundae and Curry provides all the toppings, which are all good. Without Lebron, there is no sundae; without Curry, the sundae just doesn't taste as good. That sucks, too, but whatever.

and his dominance over the last two seasons individually speaks for itself.

There was a case last year that Harden was more valuable to his team being the two seed with all the injuries and a coach that was so inconsequential that he got fired quickly the next year (and was always a wheel churner in Minnesota). This year? You can't really make an argument for anyone over him being more valuable to their team (with the exception of maybe Lebron). But being the leader of a team that set the record, no doubt he wins it.

You can argue the semantics of "valuable" all you want, but this dude is the apex predator in the NBA.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Curry would've been traded for Bogut the Warriors wouldn't be where they are today with Ellis and everyone else the same. But I also don't believe Curry would be unanimous MVP and (soon to be) two time champion in Milwaukee. To me, he's a great player that benefits his team greatly but his team also has helped to put him up where he is. And that just isn't equal to "greatest player in the world" to me.

Maybe I'm just being a stubborn old fool but it's sports. I wouldn't be the first.

Vee-Rex
06-06-2016, 05:33 PM
If the Cavs keep playing Curry the way they are then he will not win MVP. They're giving him very little chances to put up big numbers (albeit at the complete destruction of their defense to the roleplayers) and are aggressively trying to get him to guard LeBron on mismatches to get him in foul trouble (since GS heavily switches on screens and PnRs).

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Why was draymond getting open 3 after open 3 when curry was on the bench? Hes not just a shooter but a good all around defender? I guess standing 5 feet away from your opponent and letting them blow by you equals good defense :shrug:

Curry is an amazing shooter and he does do other things well but Dray/Klay/Iggy have all been far more valuable from the WCF on.... Like last year.

Because Klay was still in the game and Cleveland is playing him the same way there playing steph, therefor giving Draymond those same open looks.

And I don't know what your talking about curry has basically shut down Kyrie whenever he's guarded him this series, and 1 on 1 defense isn't his greatest asset on that end. He's a better team defender than 1 on 1, has quick hands and good anticipation.

And like I've said over and over curry isn't gonna force his game and hurt the team, that's not who he is. Teams are game planning to not let steph get open and he's responded by giving teammates open looks.

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
Pass brothers

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/06/06/warriors-stephen-curry-klay-thompson-steve-kerr-cavaliers-nba-finals-lebron-james

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 06:25 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGVF-4oojxw/

Hahaha

ewing
06-06-2016, 06:36 PM

Hahaha

that was the most annoying thing I've ever seen

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 07:08 PM
**** was funny as hell

naps
06-06-2016, 07:16 PM
In your mind.

Nope. In the mind of basketball history. Not winning 2 straight finals MVPs while being the league MVP in both seasons will tarnish his legacy compare to if he won both FMVPs. This is 100% fair and valid. If Kobe had 5 FMVPs and Wade had 3 FMVPs, or Duncan had 5 FMVPs each one of them would be ranked higher than they are now.

naps
06-06-2016, 07:22 PM

This post is so ironic. I just lol'ed. For years kobe fans did the same with LeBron.

D-Leethal
06-06-2016, 08:38 PM

Not really when you look at how he dominated everyone with individual production and broke a bunch of all time records. He wasn't solely reliant on "best player on the sexy team of the year" to win the award like a Rose or Nash. He was the right guy for MVP by any barometer you can think of.

ewing
06-06-2016, 08:45 PM
**** was funny as hell

Sorry "Monta is beast" but i think your judgment is suspect

Monta is beast
06-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Sorry "Monta is beast" but i think your judgment is suspect

I think yours is...

eDush
06-06-2016, 09:25 PM

Hahaha

that was the most annoying thing I've ever seen
You hyping every Sixers player like an idiot is annoying

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Steph Curry has reminded me of Wendell Borton for a long time and especially in that video with that weird looking asisn(?) lady.. And Steph's first name is Wardell......so close.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Wendell_Borton

eDush
06-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Steph Curry has reminded me of Wendell Borton for a long time and especially in that video with that weird looking asisn(?) lady.. And Steph's first name is Wardell......so close.

http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Wendell_Borton
That's his wife dumba$$ so why don't you take ur racist self back to where you came from...
:mad:

ghettosean
06-06-2016, 09:32 PM
In your mind.

Nope. In the mind of basketball history. Not winning 2 straight finals MVPs while being the league MVP in both seasons will tarnish his legacy compare to if he won both FMVPs. This is 100% fair and valid. If Kobe had 5 FMVPs and Wade had 3 FMVPs, or Duncan had 5 FMVPs each one of them would be ranked higher than they are now.

So if he's the 1st ever unanimous MVP in the history of basketball what does that do for him aside from making history this year in the regular season and postseason??? (When he returned from injury no less... Lol)

Dude is gonna take a huge hit to his legacy... Doing things that have never been done before isn't enough to save him... SMH... Some of these people.

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 09:38 PM
That's his wife dumba$$ so why don't you take ur racist self back to where you came from...
:mad:

Oh calm down, Mr Can't Take A Joke.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Their team is stacked. They have 3 top 20 players in the league.

TrueFan420
06-07-2016, 01:01 AM

Hahaha

That's epic

nastynice
06-07-2016, 05:56 AM
I'm ok with steph not winning fmvp. That award should go to whoever plays best for the winning team. If steph not taking over is what gives us the best chance to win, then that boy best damn not take over!!

We been slaughtering this team thru 2 games with ball movement and team defense. Why change the formula to try and force urself to win fmvp?? That's just stupid and selfish

nastynice
06-07-2016, 06:04 AM
If the Cavs keep playing Curry the way they are then he will not win MVP. They're giving him very little chances to put up big numbers (albeit at the complete destruction of their defense to the roleplayers) and are aggressively trying to get him to guard LeBron on mismatches to get him in foul trouble (since GS heavily switches on screens and PnRs).

Speaking of which, he's seemed to have held his own pretty damn good against players much bigger than him. Tbh, it almost looks like he WANTS lebron 1 on 1. That boy got some chip on his shoulder, I ****in love it!!

Steph got some sort of mental edge on lebron, I noticed that since last year's finals

nastynice
06-07-2016, 06:09 AM

Hahaha

That was...kinda hot.

Nice save mama :)

Tony_Starks
06-07-2016, 09:13 AM
This post is so ironic. I just lol'ed. For years kobe fans did the same with LeBron.

I realize that Kobe lives inside your head, rent free, but this post has nothing to do with him sir. He's retired.

Please control your preoccupation.

FYL_McVeezy
06-07-2016, 10:29 AM
At this rate the MVP is going to Draymond Green....Cavs have no answer for him

Scoots
06-07-2016, 10:30 AM

If you consider Anthony Davis a C then it could be argued the Warriors have the best player at 3 positions, all drafted by the team. Insane.

Hawkeye15
06-07-2016, 10:57 AM

and their finals MVP last year is a bench player haha. The Warriors are the most stacked team I have seen. And I think it's awesome for long suffering Warriors fans. They are exactly what I hope my Wolves turn into in a few years.

Hawkeye15
06-07-2016, 10:58 AM
I realize that Kobe lives inside your head, rent free, but this post has nothing to do with him sir. He's retired.

Please control your preoccupation.

haha

beasted86
06-07-2016, 03:26 PM

I disagree that he's just a shooter, but like I eluded to, I also surely don't believe he's the best ever or even remotely close.

He's a very good player, but what inflates his value (and fools the masses' opinion of him) is he's possibly the greatest system player of all time. He plays this Warriors system better than Nash played 7-seconds, better than Magic played Showtime, and better than Stockton and Malone played in the very same flex offense the Warriors run.

eDush
06-07-2016, 04:33 PM

I disagree that he's just a shooter, but like I eluded to, I also surely don't believe he's the best ever or even remotely close.

He's a very good player, but what inflates his value (and fools the masses' opinion of him) is he's possibly the greatest system player of all time. He plays this Warriors system better than Nash played 7-seconds, better than Magic played Showtime, and better than Stockton and Malone played in the very same flex offense the Warriors run.
That explain why he was so successful in Mark Jackson's system that took this team to back to back post seasons in the tough Western Conf for the first time in 2 decades of mediocrity and was a fear team that no one wanted to face being a tough out:nod:. We all know Jackson's system is so great otherwise they would continue struggling to make the playoffs like the T. Wolves:nod:. You get a round of golf claps on that :clap::clap::clap:

beasted86
06-07-2016, 04:36 PM
That explain why he was so successful in Mark Jackson's system that took this team to back to back post seasons in the tough Western Conf for the first time in 2 decades of mediocrity. We all know Jackson's system is so great otherwise they would continue struggling to make the playoffs like the T. Wolves:nod:. You get a round of golf claps on that :clap::clap::clap:

Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 🤔

eDush
06-07-2016, 04:51 PM
That explain why he was so successful in Mark Jackson's system that took this team to back to back post seasons in the tough Western Conf for the first time in 2 decades of mediocrity. We all know Jackson's system is so great otherwise they would continue struggling to make the playoffs like the T. Wolves:nod:. You get a round of golf claps on that :clap::clap::clap:

Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 樂
Curry set the NBA records for made 3s at 272 during the 2012-13 season and set another record in 2013-14 as the Splash Bros made a whopping 484 trays. We continue raising the bar year after year. Now what system did Mark Jackson runs smart guy?!?

Dub Nation! :clap:

Hawkeye15
06-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Curry set the NBA records for made 3s at 272 during the 2012-13 season and set another record in 2013-14 as the Splash Bros made a whopping 484 trays. We continue raising the bar year after year. Now what system did Mark Jackson runs smart guy?!?

you've gotten weird

TrueFan420
06-07-2016, 04:58 PM
you've gotten weird
You don't go to our forum very often... He's always been like this.

eDush
06-07-2016, 05:02 PM

you've gotten weird
He's calling Curry a system player which I have never heard anyone, any sports analyst refers him as. Curry is a great player regardless of the system, if any. He's not even 100% and came back after being out for 2 weeks to do all the scoring in OT to beat Portland and not a single defender could stop him. That clown think it's just the system we run that makes him great :laugh:

eDush
06-07-2016, 05:06 PM
you've gotten weird
You don't go to our forum very often... He's always been like this.I'm honoring my sport bet like any true fans would. That's why I am not there now and was not even on PSD forum for most of last season either to honor a lost bet otherwise I would. Ask Mack if you don't believe me :nod:

Hawkeye15
06-07-2016, 05:07 PM
He's calling Curry a system player which I have never heard anyone, any sports analyst refers him as. Curry is a great player regardless of the system, if any. He's not even 100% and came back after being out for 2 weeks to do all the scoring in OT to beat Portland and not a single defender could stop him. That clown think it's just the system we run that makes him great :laugh:

nah, just messing with you.

Curry is the head of the system though. Any coach would be stupid to not utilize him the way Kerr is now. If the other team game plans to wall him off, fine, make him a decoy and let the other guys destroy you.

beasted86
06-07-2016, 05:29 PM

Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 😕

Scoots
06-07-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm honoring my sport bet like any true fans would. That's why I am not there now and was not even on PSD forum for most of last season either to honor a lost bet otherwise I would. Ask Mack if you don't believe me :nod:

True wasn't talking to you. He was talking about you.

Scoots
06-07-2016, 05:31 PM

Curry is the head of the system though. Any coach would be stupid to not utilize him the way Kerr is now. If the other team game plans to wall him off, fine, make him a decoy and let the other guys destroy you.

Agreed. Just like Dray, any coach who doesn't tailor their system to take advantage of what makes him special is an idiot.

eDush
06-07-2016, 06:21 PM

Agreed. Just like Dray, any coach who doesn't tailor their system to take advantage of what makes him special is an idiot.
I see your subtle knock on Jackson is on again to not offend anyone who can't read between the lines :pity:

eDush
06-07-2016, 06:23 PM
I'm honoring my sport bet like any true fans would. That's why I am not there now and was not even on PSD forum for most of last season either to honor a lost bet otherwise I would. Ask Mack if you don't believe me :nod:

True wasn't talking to you. He was talking about you.
Aaauhhhh thanks Scoots, that's cool then :nod:

Saddletramp
06-07-2016, 06:25 PM
I guess Matk Jackson is an idiot, then. No argument from me.

And I shouldn't have said he's an all time great shooter On a stacked team and that's it. He's obviously more than that but he's not all time great at most everything else. The shooting is what sets him apart.

Saddletramp
06-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 😕

And yeah, that's what I wondering.

tredigs
06-07-2016, 07:00 PM
Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 🤔

Curry is not the same player now as he was under MJ. Part of that is losing Monta and continuing to unleash himself from a shot selection standpoint, and part of that is just visible improvements across the board on both sides of the ball, as well as from an IQ and leadearship standpoint. To call him the ultimate system player is to allude that he would suffer from an impact standpoint in other situations. The fact of the matter is that his style (mentally and physically) is such that he is probably the most transferable player in the game. I challenge you to find a team or system that he would not dominate in and instantly massively improve that squad.

Moreover, how exactly do you imagine he would struggle in other scenarios? What specific weaknesses are you contemplating here? He is already guarded tighter and farther from the basket than anyone in the game. Obviously the Warriors as a team are perfect for his style for them to be the best team possible (and coincidentally one of the best of All Time), but there's no scenario you can put him in at his level of confidence/skill that he would not just dominate from an individual standpoint. He-s 30/5/5 on All-Time efficiency in his sleep on any team you place him on next year (assuming enough minutes+shots. On a team like OKC there would be more sharing if nobody left).

Scoots
06-07-2016, 07:04 PM
I see your subtle knock on Jackson is on again to not offend anyone who can't read between the lines :pity:

Nope. Wasn't thinking about Jackson at all. In fact the ONLY time I think about him is when he's saying stupid stuff on the way to commercial these days.

But the fact that you saw it there must mean you think those things too subconsciously. Interesting.

Scoots
06-07-2016, 07:08 PM

And I shouldn't have said he's an all time great shooter On a stacked team and that's it. He's obviously more than that but he's not all time great at most everything else. The shooting is what sets him apart.

Agreed. His biggest skill is scoring, the rest are at a good but not all-time elite level. He's a good penetrator, ball handler, passer, rebounder, defender, screener ... and those skills are at different levels too.

Scoots
06-07-2016, 07:09 PM
Curry is not the same player now as he was under MJ. Part of that is losing Monta and continuing to unleash himself from a shot selection standpoint, and part of that is just visible improvements across the board on both sides of the ball, as well as from an IQ and leadearship standpoint. To call him the ultimate system player is to allude that he would suffer from an impact standpoint in other situations. The fact of the matter is that his style (mentally and physically) is such that he is probably the most transferable player in the game. I challenge you to find a team or system that he would not dominate in and instantly massively improve that squad.

Moreover, how exactly do you imagine he would struggle in other scenarios? What specific weaknesses are you contemplating here? He is already guarded tighter and farther from the basket than anyone in the game. Obviously the Warriors as a team are perfect for his style for them to be the best team possible (and coincidentally one of the best of All Time), but there's no scenario you can put him in at his level of confidence/skill that he would not just dominate from an individual standpoint. He-s 30/5/5 on All-Time efficiency in his sleep on any team you place him on next year (assuming enough minutes+shots. On a team like OKC there would be more sharing if nobody left).

If he was playing with LeBron/Irving/Love and LeBron/Irving/Loves's usages didn't go down?

tredigs
06-07-2016, 07:21 PM

Like saying Lebron is a great passer whose frame sets him apart.

Curry is an incredible playmaker, incredible ball handler, maybe the best guard finisher in the game right now, and just a ridiculously good teammate and leader with no discernable faults in that aspect of his game (be it with coaches or teammates). As a Rockets fan, you should understand that that facet of his game/personality should not go understated when it comes to winning as a team at the highest level.

eDush
06-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Curry has the same stats now as he did under Mark Jackson? 

And yeah, that's what I wondering.
He has improve modestly every season since he exploded with Jackson, who finally gave him a chance to play instead of ridiculing him for every mistakes he made like the previous coaches had done. Nellie and Smart were Monte lover like many Dub fans at the time while I was not one of them.

Now you know....:nod:

tredigs
06-07-2016, 07:32 PM
If he was playing with LeBron/Irving/Love and LeBron/Irving/Loves's usages didn't go down?

We can create fake AllStar teams where the minutes or Usage would not be there (just plopping him on OKC or CLE without removing Irving/Westbrook are examples...), but in any realistic setting there's no way that he's putting up less than 30/5/5 on any team. Hell he did it on GS while sitting like a quarter of the seasons 4th quarters (far and away his best quarter statistically). His numbers could have easily been better.

beasted86
06-07-2016, 08:22 PM

I guess since we won't know anytime soon, there's no point in running circles debating it. It's just my opinion.

But at the end of the day people have to understand Curry isn't faster, stronger, taller, or more athletic than most of the league opponents. He needs the other teammates to spread the floor, set screens and pass him the ball. That's surely not equal across the board. Curry's elite skills and IQ can only carry him so far with crappy teammates since he can't physically dominate at all times.

tredigs
06-07-2016, 08:49 PM
I guess since we won't know anytime soon, there's no point in running circles debating it. It's just my opinion.

But at the end of the day people have to understand Curry isn't faster, stronger, taller, or more athletic than most of the league opponents. He needs the other teammates to spread the floor, set screens and pass him the ball. That's surely not equal across the board. Curry's elite skills and IQ can only carry him so far with crappy teammates since he can't physically dominate at all times.

Explanation for him being one of the premier ISO per-possession scorers in the NBA?

eDush
06-07-2016, 08:59 PM

No Dub fan is saying Curry is faster, stronger, taller, or more athletic than everyone cause he is not. Those criteria are good for triathlon athletes or iron mans, not basketballs skills like scoring which arguably no one does it better than Curry in that dept :clap:

If you want to argue your points to the contrary to those who doesn't know what makes Curry great, knock yourself out. Like you said...it's your opinion.
:dance2:

eDush
06-07-2016, 09:09 PM

Curry is an incredible playmaker, incredible ball handler, maybe the best guard finisher in the game right now, and just a ridiculously good teammate and leader with no discernable faults in that aspect of his game (be it with coaches or teammates). As a Rockets fan, you should understand that that facet of his game/personality should not go understated when it comes to winning as a team at the highest level.
For a Rox fan, you understand what makes Curry great unlike many Heat fans I have seen arguing to the contrary. If Curry was on your team, they would be scary regardless of what system is played. He'll even make Harden better just by being on the court taking pressure off of him for the first time as a Rox as they would both stir the pot on a daily basis :nod:

beasted86
06-07-2016, 09:18 PM
Explanation for him being one of the premier ISO per-possession scorers in the NBA?

What were his isolation numbers 2 years ago? Why is less of his offense coming off iso than 2 years ago?

This is why it's quite pointless to debate these kinds of things.

tredigs
06-07-2016, 09:37 PM
What were his isolation numbers 2 years ago? Why is less of his offense coming off iso than 2 years ago?

This is why it's quite pointless to debate these kinds of things.
He had the 9th most points in the NBA in ISO this season and ranked #1 overall (Bosh in limited time actually beat out everyone) in PPP in those situations (1.07). It's not "quite pointless" to debate those numbers. They prove without any doubt that he was in fact an ELITE ISO scorer when he chose to be. I don't have last seasons (less relevant) numbers. NBA.com does not have them, but if you do feel free to post.

Bottom line, that's an 8 gauge to your "he needs all these screens and passing teammates to be great", etc theory. He is great. Period. Regardless of the offensive situation, he is great.

Bigbadmoffo
06-07-2016, 09:50 PM
I would sooner have a guy that turns in on when needed in Curry then a stat padder that kills team chemistry in Lebron.

LA_Raiders
06-07-2016, 09:53 PM
I don't think he will win it. He is still the best player on the team, so who cares?

beasted86
06-07-2016, 10:14 PM
He had the 9th most points in the NBA in ISO this season and ranked #1 overall (Bosh in limited time actually beat out everyone) in PPP in those situations (1.07). It's not "quite pointless" to debate those numbers. They prove without any doubt that he was in fact an ELITE ISO scorer when he chose to be. I don't have last seasons (less relevant) numbers. NBA.com does not have them, but if you do feel free to post.

Bottom line, that's an 8 gauge to your "he needs all these screens and passing teammates to be great", etc theory. He is great. Period. Regardless of the offensive situation, he is great.

He wasn't 9th most points in ISO 2 years ago. I don't have the time (or desire) to look it up, but I'd be my bank account on that.

What I do know is that the Warriors are a 73 win team that have multiple threats and that opens up the floor for him and his efficiency is predicated on that fact.

Arguing hypothetical situations is absolutely pointless. LeBron was one of the most efficient players of all time in 2014, until he wasn't in 2015. Different team, different role, different outcome. But if you truly believe otherwise, and that Stephen Curry exists in a vacuum then go ahead... but I already said I'm not going to run in circles on this subject. I'm just going to say I disagree, Curry is not the same player on every team.

tredigs
06-07-2016, 10:22 PM
He wasn't 9th most points in ISO 2 years ago. I don't have the time (or desire) to look it up, but I'd be my bank account on that.

What I do know is that the Warriors are a 73 win team that have multiple threats and that opens up the floor for him and his efficiency is predicated on that fact.

Arguing hypothetical situations is absolutely pointless. LeBron was one of the most efficient players of all time in 2014, until he wasn't in 2015. Different team, different role, different outcome. But if you truly believe otherwise, and that Stephen Curry exists in a vacuum then go ahead... but I already said I'm not going to run in circles on this subject. I'm just going to say I disagree, Curry is not the same player on every team.
When speaking of ISO specific situations, you are in fact removing as much of the team-aspect as possible. And that is what I did for you there. You can ignore the fact that he proved to be elite in ISO (which I guarantee he was still at the very least a very good ISO player the prior season... remember, this is an MVP who was up for MIP...), but it is a fact. He would be great on every team, I assure you of this. His skill-set is built for any system.

beasted86
06-07-2016, 10:37 PM
When speaking of ISO specific situations, you are in fact removing as much of the team-aspect as possible. And that is what I did for you there. You can ignore the fact that he proved to be elite in ISO (which I guarantee he was still at the very least a very good ISO player the prior season... remember, this is an MVP who was up for MIP...), but it is a fact. He would be great on every team, I assure you of this. His skill-set is built for any system.
Everything is built on the team. Everything. Especially when we are talking about a skill player like Curry with average on his best day speed, athleticism, and strength.

There is no way to answer such an insane question without tons of play-by-play tracking data, but... how many of those isolation situations came off of switches with a big having to step out on Curry and then the Warriors breaking from the regular offense to specifically expose the mismatch? I'm positive many of his iso points come based on this opportunity that wouldn't present itself as much on another team and in another offense.

eDush
06-07-2016, 10:39 PM

He just can't handle Curry being one of the best ISO players in the game which explain why he refers to him as a system player when not a single sports analyst ever did unless they want to look like an idiot. Curry skill set transcends beyond any regimented systems that would only hinder his greatness. That's why when Luke want him to shoot more often and make the ball his own, he played even better than when Kerr rook control and reel him back to playing within his successful and proven system :clap:.

It's not just an opinion, it's a fact :nod:.

Saddletramp
06-07-2016, 11:56 PM

Touché.

But some of this iso stuff would be completely different (well, different at least) if it wasn't for the switches and not having defenders glued to Klay (and possibly others). He murders bigs with those switches. And like beasted said, he wasn't doing this stuff two years ago. I just think it's the perfect storm of coaching/system, deep depth, Curry's skills, and having amazing players taking some pressure off of him.

Also add in those Silicon Valley guys not caring about the money as much as most owners so they provide some of the best facilities in all of sports and the cap going up like crazy so they can keep guys that in other years might've been let go. I mean, stylez said in another thread that they jacked the **** out of ticket prices and that'll help offset the luxury tax conundrum but do you think that'd fly in Memphis? OKC? Orlando? Phoenix? Indianapolis? And someone had the audacity to call the Bay Area a small market a week ago.

If I were a GS fan, I'd just be happy they were winning and blow off the dopes like me that question things.

ewing
06-08-2016, 07:03 AM
it unfortunately that we haven't seen Curry tested that much in the playoffs. when games are tight you need you best guys to step up. He did it at the end the OKC series and deserves credit for playing like a superstar in playoffs for doing so. It the Cavs don't play well enough to make a series of it I can't critize Curry too much for not stepping to the frofront

KnicksorBust
06-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Role players tend to perform better at home. Which means we might see a big game from a JR Smith or Channing Frye instead of Livingston/Barbosa. That + an improved Kyrie game means that Game 3 is set up to be decided by the stars LeBron vs. Curry instead of benches.

Scoots
06-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Touché.

But some of this iso stuff would be completely different (well, different at least) if it wasn't for the switches and not having defenders glued to Klay (and possibly others). He murders bigs with those switches. And like beasted said, he wasn't doing this stuff two years ago. I just think it's the perfect storm of coaching/system, deep depth, Curry's skills, and having amazing players taking some pressure off of him.

Also add in those Silicon Valley guys not caring about the money as much as most owners so they provide some of the best facilities in all of sports and the cap going up like crazy so they can keep guys that in other years might've been let go. I mean, stylez said in another thread that they jacked the **** out of ticket prices and that'll help offset the luxury tax conundrum but do you think that'd fly in Memphis? OKC? Orlando? Phoenix? Indianapolis? And someone had the audacity to call the Bay Area a small market a week ago.

If I were a GS fan, I'd just be happy they were winning and blow off the dopes like me that question things.

Well ... the city of Oakland and the city of Cleveland have similar populations. :)

Hawkeye15
06-08-2016, 01:27 PM
it unfortunately that we haven't seen Curry tested that much in the playoffs. when games are tight you need you best guys to step up. He did it at the end the OKC series and deserves credit for playing like a superstar in playoffs for doing so. It the Cavs don't play well enough to make a series of it I can't critize Curry too much for not stepping to the frofront

well, and all the Cavs are doing is trying to limit Curry's looks, so he is happily (I think) playing decoy.

Hawkeye15
06-08-2016, 01:29 PM
Well ... the city of Oakland and the city of Cleveland have similar populations. :)

Cleveland doesn't have nearly 2 million people right across the pond..

I remember going to Oakland back in 2005 for the Berkley Wushu Tournament. Oakland was a huge ghetto, then you pull up to the University, and it's pristine haha. And I had totally forgotten Jason Kidd and Tracy Murray went there until I got into the gym

ewing
06-08-2016, 04:44 PM
well, and all the Cavs are doing is trying to limit Curry's looks, so he is happily (I think) playing decoy.

that's how you defend a star scorer. If the other guys get you to a 30 point lead yeah you should be happy. If it a game and you are the best player you need to be good enough to beat that defense.

Saddletramp
06-08-2016, 05:01 PM

Oh yeah, Tech Hub of the World versus Rust Belt. :)

Pretty sure the Bay Area* Tourism video is a little more polished with its amenities than Cleveland's.
https://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY

*(remember, just because the arena is in Oakland doesn't mean it's "Oakland's Team". Aren't they moving to SF in a few years which is the most expensive city to live in in the USA? I'm sure that was some cheap land)

And yes, I know you're busting some balls.

Monta is beast
06-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Oakland is not considered a tech hub, thats the silicon valley. Oakland is more like the homocide hub

Saddletramp
06-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Oakland is not considered a tech hub, thats the silicon valley. Oakland is more like the homocide hub

It's all the Bay Area.

Hardaway Here
06-08-2016, 11:42 PM
So when playing decoy doesn't work. You need to hit your shots

yinhuh
06-10-2016, 10:38 AM
The better question is could he win finals MVP? If someone doesn't show up for a Finals, they just don't show up regardless of their rep.http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/3.gifhttp://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/4.gif

Tony_Starks
06-10-2016, 10:55 AM
In the last game the Warriors were about to inbound the ball with like 3 seconds left in the quarter and I literally saw Steph double teamed, in the BACK court, without the ball. 2 men face guarding him, not even daring to let him touch the ball. In the back court.

I've literally never seen that in my life.

That tells you all you need to know about how much attention he is getting.

Scoots
06-11-2016, 12:31 AM
In the last game the Warriors were about to inbound the ball with like 3 seconds left in the quarter and I literally saw Steph double teamed, in the BACK court, without the ball. 2 men face guarding him, not even daring to let him touch the ball. In the back court.

I saw it happen a few times in the regular season. He hit too many last second shots.

Allphakenny1
06-12-2016, 03:25 PM
If the Warriors win tomorrow, it looks like Green is out of the running. If Curry has a great game when his team is short handed, it should be his to win.

If Iggy comes up huge, he may have back to back FMVPs as a role player; pretty amazing.

More-Than-Most
06-12-2016, 10:59 PM

It tells you he has an amazing shot and there is 3 seconds left and its smart to make anyone else inbound with 3 seconds left... That is all it tells you and that was easy to comprehend when you factor in said shot and how often he has hit last second throws from half court.

jonathank84
06-15-2016, 10:44 AM
I'm on board with Iggy repeating but will concede to Steph if he has another performance like Game 4

ManRam
06-15-2016, 03:24 PM
Iggy absolutely doesn't deserve it. He's been significantly less impacting these playoffs, and the obvious reason he won it last year was because of his defense on LeBron. LeBron has a .535 eFG% this year, compared to a .431 last year. The defensive impact just hasn't been the same. It's also reflected in his individual defensive ratings both years. LeBron having a healthy cast plays a role in those numbers, but still.

I don't really know who deserves it for the Warriors. I guess Dray, but is missing a game too significant? Curry's play is just too far below his regular season play for me to be comfortable with him winning it. I'd give it to Klay over him.

Like last year, the best player on the court, win or lose, has been LeBron. He won't, and probably shouldn't, get it if they lose. But if they get to game seven it would be a more compelling argument than last year as well.

Tony_Starks
06-15-2016, 03:45 PM
If they win and Steph has a big game I think he takes it. I got Cleveland winning this one and pushing it 7 tho.

Between this game and game 7 I'm pretty sure he'll put up enough points to justify getting FMVP.

If by some chance he doesn't though I'm pretty sure he'll be just fine with back to back chips.

GoferKing_
06-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Klay is the MVP form GSW for me.

jason
06-15-2016, 04:17 PM
Iggy absolutely doesn't deserve it. He's been significantly less impacting these playoffs, and the obvious reason he won it last year was because of his defense on LeBron. LeBron has a .535 eFG% this year, compared to a .431 last year. The defensive impact just hasn't been the same. It's also reflected in his individual defensive ratings both years. LeBron having a healthy cast plays a role in those numbers, but still.

I don't really know who deserves it for the Warriors. I guess Dray, but is missing a game too significant? Curry's play is just too far below his regular season play for me to be comfortable with him winning it. I'd give it to Klay over him.

Like last year, the best player on the court, win or lose, has been LeBron. He won't, and probably shouldn't, get it if they lose. But if they get to game seven it would be a more compelling argument than last year as well.

Klay hasn't been great besides the last game. I would have to give Dray as been making an impact on both sides and because we lost at home when he wasn't around. I think he gets it if he shows up tomorrow and win in Cleveland

CHANGO
06-15-2016, 04:31 PM

I just don't see this argument neither. People are criticizing Curry for not showing up but they are forgetting before Game 4 Klay was averaging 12pts on 36% FG. That's bad. Curry was miles better than that.

If it was me the one deciding. The most consistent player for the W's have been Dray. That's the first one for me, then Iggy (he actually hasn't been a liability) then Steph, then Klay, then Liv.

And I agree with Lebron being the best/most consistent player on court. He is just not going to win it if they lose. But he is also held to higher standards.

ManRam
06-15-2016, 07:49 PM
I just don't see this argument neither. People are criticizing Curry for not showing up but they are forgetting before Game 4 Klay was averaging 12pts on 36% FG. That's bad. Curry was miles better than that.

If it was me the one deciding. The most consistent player for the W's have been Dray. That's the first one for me, then Iggy (he actually hasn't been a liability) then Steph, then Klay, then Liv.

And I agree with Lebron being the best/most consistent player on court. He is just not going to win it if they lose. But he is also held to higher standards.

That's fair. A similar thing can said about Steph and game 4. Remove that and he's at 18 on 40% shooting. That's only marginally better, and factor in Curry's really poor defense this series and I think it's mostly a wash. All three Warriors players have had two REALLY bad games. They've all been so inconsistent it's hard to really compare them.

If they win game 6, I think whoever has the biggest game will deserve it.

FlashBolt
06-15-2016, 09:05 PM
Regardless of who gets it, we all agree that if anybody but Kyrie or Bron gets it, it's a weak Finals MVP winner. Sorry but those two are clearly the best players this series. It's a shame the rest of the Cavs squad can't step up. J.R. has gone back to disappearing. Love has been a liability once again. Shumpert misses the most wide open shots I've ever seen. RJ and TT are the only individuals who look like they want to play. Meanwhile, Warriors are killing the Cavs through various contributions.

CHANGO
06-15-2016, 09:42 PM
That's fair. A similar thing can said about Steph and game 4. Remove that and he's at 18 on 40% shooting. That's only marginally better, and factor in Curry's really poor defense this series and I think it's mostly a wash. All three Warriors players have had two REALLY bad games. They've all been so inconsistent it's hard to really compare them.

I got you, but still Klay has been getting torched by Kyrie and was worse than Curry before game 4. I agree tho with Curry's defense. Cavs are exploiting that matchup. For me if they win tomorrow unless Dray sucks badly he should get it. He has been the most consistent defensively and offensively.

CHANGO
06-15-2016, 09:44 PM
Regardless of who gets it, we all agree that if anybody but Kyrie or Bron gets it, it's a weak Finals MVP winner. Sorry but those two are clearly the best players this series. It's a shame the rest of the Cavs squad can't step up. J.R. has gone back to disappearing. Love has been a liability once again. Shumpert misses the most wide open shots I've ever seen. RJ and TT are the only individuals who look like they want to play. Meanwhile, Warriors are killing the Cavs through various contributions.

It's not fair to judge the Cavs team with all the ISO Lebron/Kyrie are playing BUT, there are 2 sides on the floor. As you say, Shumpert is HORRIBLE offensively but he is also committing some stupid mistakes on the defensive side as well. Even Delly have been bad defensively. Only players worth playing are Jefferson and TT.

And yes, JR almost cost the Cavs the series leaving Klay and Curry wide open.

jason
06-15-2016, 10:02 PM
I got you, but still Klay has been getting torched by Kyrie and was worse than Curry before game 4. I agree tho with Curry's defense. Cavs are exploiting that matchup. For me if they win tomorrow unless Dray sucks badly he should get it. He has been the most consistent defensively and offensively.

This. Draymond is the one that has been taking advantage of the Cavs on both side for me

Saddletramp
06-15-2016, 11:43 PM
I don't get why anybody would think Green couldn't get it because he wasn't in a game. They lost pretty bad at home without him. If anything, it helps his cause. However, the NBA might think "screw that guy" or "we can't really give it to a guy that was suspended for a game, that'd look weird."

CHANGO
06-16-2016, 12:23 AM
Well, I'll post this here too. I think this rest the case for Curry deserving the FMVP.

BTW more interesting numbers from Basketball-reference and NBA stats.

2015-16 playoffs on/off the court numbers.

Cavs with Lebron on court: ORTG 118.9 DRTG 105.4
Cavs with Lebron off court: ORTG 105.3 DRTG 109.9
Difference ON-OFF: ORTG +18.2

Warriors with Curry on court: ORTG 112.7 DRTG 107.6
Warriors with Curry off court: ORTG 109.7 DRTG 102.9
Difference ON-OFF: ORTG -1.8

Curry is being a liability on the playoffs (those are not Finals numbers, just playoffs as a whole).

In the Finals.

Cavs when Curry is on: ORTG 104.7 DRTG 105.7 NETRTG -1
Cavs when Curry is off: ORTG 101 DRTG 109.8 NETRTG -8.8

Warriors when Lebron is on: ORTG 106.2 DRTG 104.8 NETRTG 1.4
Warriors when Lebron is off: ORTG 110.5 DRTG 97.8 NETRTG 12.7

Analysis:
Cavs are better offensively and defensively when Curry is on court. And obviously are worse offensively and defensively when he is OFF court.

Warriors are better offensively and defensively when Lebron is off court, by a lot. And obviously are worse offensively and defensively when Lebron is ON court.

Warriors being better without Curry is a combination of Curry playing below average and Livingston playing great, defensively and offensively.

I thought Curry wasn't a liability but wow, those numbers surprised me, not only in the Finals, but in the playoffs too, that's amazing. We'll have to see if this is the first time something like that happens (MVP of the RS being a liability on court for his team).

After watching those numbers, I think definitely Lebron deserves the FMVP even if they lose. Although I have to check the same numbers for Kyrie and Dray, Draymond may have a case.

FlashBolt
06-16-2016, 01:19 AM
LeBron won't be getting the Finals MVP. I don't think NBA will do that ever again unless we see some real hardcore weird series. But regardless of whether or not he gets it, it's pretty set in stone that he's still the best player. I don't want to hear any Curry fans saying otherwise. You're seeing the sheer difference in what LeBron can do compared to Curry. Can't wait to hear the "BUT CURRY DOMINATED THE REGULAR SEASON OMG." Yeah, that's a legit argument but when you're facing against playoff teams, that's what matters most. Quite frankly, Curry has looked terrible for two straight NBA Finals and also, for the OKC series. So it's not even a question right now who's the best player. It goes:

1) LeBron

4) Curry/Westbrook/KD

5) Cp3/Kawhi

naps
06-16-2016, 03:14 AM
Yeah I agree with Flashbolt there. It's like how people got bored of LeBron getting the MVP every year. They wanna see someone else, other than LeBron, being throned as the best player in the league. Curry is an amazing offensive talent but he is not the best player in the league as we have witnessed two finals in a row how the regular season Curry disappeared. And him getting exposed and exploited by the other team defensively doesnt help either his case either.

KnicksorBust
06-16-2016, 07:43 AM

Exactly. It will be very easy to make a convincing case for Steph/Klay/Draymond if one of them has a monster game 6 because each has at least 2 games and "intangible" impacts that can be put with a series clinching performance. Everyone gets too caught up on predicting FMVP after every game.

eDush
06-22-2016, 09:43 PM
I'm putting good $ that Curry will win it next time before Lebron will since the odds are not in his favor now so this is the time to $ on him :nod:

More-Than-Most
06-22-2016, 10:43 PM
I'm putting good $ that Curry will win it next time before Lebron will since the odds are not in his favor now so this is the time to $ on him :nod:

curry is still the favorite for mvp and the warriors are still the favorites for the title... You wouldnt really win much.

eDush
06-23-2016, 03:06 AM

curry is still the favorite for mvp and the warriors are still the favorites for the title... You wouldnt really win much.
I saw 2 for 5 odds the other day which is quite good for a back to back MVP. It's good action and fun for me as I am sure it can only get worse once the season starts if he remains healthy.

More-Than-Most
06-23-2016, 03:57 AM
I saw 2 for 5 odds the other day which is quite good for a back to back MVP. It's good action and fun for me as I am sure it can only get worse once the season starts if he remains healthy.

Ya know whats gonna be hilarious... When the warriors win like 64 games and people try to make the argument curry isnt the mvp because he isnt as valuable as last season considering he lost 9 more games or some dumb **** like this lol

cvbgh
06-23-2016, 11:56 PM
It definitely could happen. This Warriors lineup without Curry we been seeing destroy Cleveland at full strength got iced be the Blazers.http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/6.gif
http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/4.gif http://yeahonlinemarketing.com/apple/images/15.gif