PDA

View Full Version : Warriors upset about receiving groin shot; forget when handed them out last week

JasonJohnHorn
06-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Here's the link:

http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/warriors-on-dellavedovas-groin-shot-he-needs-to-play-like-this-to-stay-in-the-league-412004.html

I realize Iggy shouldn't get the retribution for Green groin shot on Adams. But... really? They didn't seem to have a problem accept that Green, who frankly CLEARLY kicked Adams in the nuts on purpose, got away with it and played along with the 'it was an accident' B.S.

How that the shoe is on the other foot, it's suddenly a problem?

I understand this is the playoffs, but I'm getting sick of this dirty play, and I'm getting sick of Silver not doing anything about it, and I'm getting sick of players getting upset when it happens to them and defending it when their guys do it

Are these kicks and take-town spoiling the game? Will somebody have to be injured before Silver does anything about this?

What are your thoughts?

flea
06-03-2016, 11:42 PM
This era is softer and whinier than any basketball league (including college and prep) I've ever seen. No I don't care if they whine about this crap, and yes I do think the NBA officiates with an agenda. But if you're worried about the physicality these days you must be new. If this was the early 90s Curry would be a full body cast by now and Draymond Green would get a Charles Oakley elbow drop to his nose.

tp13baby
06-03-2016, 11:55 PM
I have a problem with how Iggy acts regardless. He is a *****. Green has his issues but I can't stand Iggy. Complains 24/7, acts tough when everyone knows he isn't. Plus the **** he pulled with Denver telling Mark Jackson our plan to rough Curry up in the playoffs has to be one of the biggest POS move you can pull. What a joke.

koreancabbage
06-04-2016, 12:05 AM
hey - leave the Finals MVP alone. I can see Iggy getting it again if Curry can't perform, once again LOL.

Warriors are stacked.good for them though.

5ass
06-04-2016, 12:34 AM
Clearly unintentional.

nastynice
06-04-2016, 12:44 AM
This era is softer and whinier than any basketball league (including college and prep) I've ever seen. No I don't care if they whine about this crap, and yes I do think the NBA officiates with an agenda. But if you're worried about the physicality these days you must be new. If this was the early 90s Curry would be a full body cast by now and Draymond Green would get a Charles Oakley elbow drop to his nose.

If this was the 90's nobody would lay a hand on curry cuz we goon squad #1, thuggg!!

nastynice
06-04-2016, 12:58 AM
hey - leave the Finals MVP alone. I can see Iggy getting it again if Curry can't perform, once again LOL.

Warriors are stacked.good for them though.

Oh dang, what a nasty stop n go!! By the mascot

nastynice
06-04-2016, 01:00 AM
Clearly unintentional.

X2. What a joke that this is even being blown up to the degree it is

At least the 2nd green nut shot made a lil sense, an uneccessary flail/flop. This was just legit a missed steal attempt, lol, why is it even news??

Pfeifer
06-04-2016, 01:09 AM
This is all hilarious. Neither was intentional IMO. Green with a terrible flop and Dely just missed lol. I miss when you could actually punish somebody for going to the hoop.

Scoots
06-04-2016, 01:35 AM
I think it's all just stupid. You can't be certain of intent so they are both just common fouls.

ewing
06-04-2016, 01:38 AM

Sports are dying. Soon we will be watching dudes play video games

CHANGO
06-04-2016, 02:00 AM
I have a problem with how Iggy acts regardless. He is a *****. Green has his issues but I can't stand Iggy. Complains 24/7, acts tough when everyone knows he isn't. Plus the **** he pulled with Denver telling Mark Jackson our plan to rough Curry up in the playoffs has to be one of the biggest POS move you can pull. What a joke.

I agree with this, winning make you a punk. In the Sixers he wasn't doing ****.

CHANGO
06-04-2016, 02:01 AM
BTW Delly clearly was looking to strip the ball, Iggy just moved a second before and that resulted on the soft groin shot, clearly was weaker than the Green kick. So, Iggy can stop being a bih brah.

nastynice
06-04-2016, 02:22 AM
BTW Delly clearly was looking to strip the ball, Iggy just moved a second before and that resulted on the soft groin shot, clearly was weaker than the Green kick. So, Iggy can stop being a bih brah.

Trust me, u catch so much as a nut tap, on purpose or accident, u gonna reply with a what the **** bro! lol

Post game comments were unecessary

TylerSL
06-04-2016, 03:03 AM

You mean some of this sick action?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbpCLqryN-Q

gauth25
06-04-2016, 03:37 AM
I'm sorry but anyone who truly believes that Dellavedova didn't intentionally try to bag him is blind. It's one thing to swipe for the ball but it's another when you **** your fist and follow through. Don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing. He is notorious for dirty plays after the whistle just like J.R. is and Goran Dragic. I will agree that Green's second low blow on Adams was clearly intentional but don't try and act like Andre is a whiner for going after him.

It's really funny how people think Steph would get beaten down had he played in the league years ago. Guess what folks? He's also 6'3 and barely 200 lbs yet he just shattered every shooting record possible this past year. Lebron is a freak of nature who is/has been doing what he should be for someone with his stature and talent but for Steph to be doing what he's been doing the past several years is just plain ridiculous. End of story.

beasted86
06-04-2016, 08:36 AM
^Curry would have needed to get stronger in the 90s, period. I'm not sure how that's debatable to anyone who actually watched 90s basketball. Whether he would have been able to do that or not, unknown. How weight lifting and strength training would affect his shooting stroke, unknown. But anyone saying he would have been fine playing in his man-boy body back then probably wasn't around back then, and are simply talking out of their *** (probably only knowing of the 90s through youtube).

JasonJohnHorn
06-04-2016, 12:16 PM

This is already a thing. :-(

JasonJohnHorn
06-04-2016, 12:18 PM
I think it's all just stupid. You can't be certain of intent so they are both just common fouls.

I agree that you can't be certain of intent, but when you watch that Green/Adams play, it seems pretty clear to me what was going there. Is there a possibility it was unintentional? Sure. I guess. But if we are being honest, that play looked pretty damn intentional.

I think Green is a helluva player, but he is reckless on the court, and a player is going to get injured if he keeps that up.

JasonJohnHorn
06-04-2016, 12:26 PM
^Curry would have needed to get stronger in the 90s, period. I'm not sure how that's debatable to anyone who actually watched 90s basketball. Whether he would have been able to do that or not, unknown. How weight lifting and strength training would affect his shooting stroke, unknown. But anyone saying he would have been fine playing in his man-boy body back then probably wasn't around back then, and are simply talking out of their *** (probably only knowing of the 90s through youtube).

People keep saying this. This guy is strong. Just because he has a baby face doesn't make him weak. Guys like Mark Price and Tim Hardaway thrived in the 90's. Both were smaller than Curry. Isiah Thomas was a finals MVP, and he was smaller than Curry. Reggie Miller was one of the best shooter guards of the 90's and he was a spindly guy.

I'm not sure where people get this 'in the 90's Curry wouldn't *blank*'? Curry would have dominated. his 3-point shooting would have made him an anomalous talent. He his handles would have made him every bit as hard to guard as Hardaway, and his ability to pick pockets would have ensured he had a huge impact on defense.

Curry would be an MVP calibre player in any generation.

kdspurman
06-04-2016, 12:33 PM

Not all flagrants need intent proven. I've seen flagrants called where the guy getting the flagrant tries to help the guy up or realizes he accidentally did it, but refs still deemed it a flagrant.

It's not a trial where you have to prove intent

Scoots
06-04-2016, 01:31 PM
Not all flagrants need intent proven. I've seen flagrants called where the guy getting the flagrant tries to help the guy up or realizes he accidentally did it, but refs still deemed it a flagrant.

It's not a trial where you have to prove intent
If there was a rule that said a hit to the nuts is a flagrant then fine.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Stinkyoutsider
06-04-2016, 01:38 PM
I miss the times back in the 80s and 90s when things like this comes up. Retaliation within the rules of the game isn't a bad thing but it seems like the players today don't even want to entertain it because the fear suspensions and fines.

Bogut should have gone to Curry after Iggy got hit and told him to run off my screen so I can give out a little extra punishment. Within the rules of the game but give out a hit to let the Cavs know it's not going down like this.

CHANGO
06-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Trust me, u catch so much as a nut tap, on purpose or accident, u gonna reply with a what the **** bro! lol

Post game comments were unecessary

Trust me, I know even a tap hurts, I have balls too. :D

But still, a hard kick in the nuts >>>>>> a lil tap on the dick.

nastynice
06-04-2016, 08:49 PM
People keep saying this. This guy is strong. Just because he has a baby face doesn't make him weak. Guys like Mark Price and Tim Hardaway thrived in the 90's. Both were smaller than Curry. Isiah Thomas was a finals MVP, and he was smaller than Curry. Reggie Miller was one of the best shooter guards of the 90's and he was a spindly guy.

I'm not sure where people get this 'in the 90's Curry wouldn't *blank*'? Curry would have dominated. his 3-point shooting would have made him an anomalous talent. He his handles would have made him every bit as hard to guard as Hardaway, and his ability to pick pockets would have ensured he had a huge impact on defense.

Curry would be an MVP calibre player in any generation.

Yup. And just to add to that, if curry was a warrior in the early 90's, Oakley/Mason/Rodman would have been too :)