PDA

View Full Version : Bismack Biyombo suspended

MTL_123
06-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Bismack Biyombo has been suspended without pay for the first game of the 16-17 regular season.

Biyombo accrued his fourth Flagrant Foul point of the 2016 NBA Playoffs during Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals.

The NBA upheld the flagrant foul call and he would have been suspended for a potential Game 7 against the Cavaliers.

Biyombo will be an unrestricted free agent in the offseason.

:laugh::laugh:

Somewhere Green is laughing his *** off lol

cmellofan15
06-02-2016, 05:02 PM
LMAO gotta love the nba

MTL_123
06-02-2016, 05:03 PM
god this league is such a joke lol

I really hope this opens peoples eyes about how this league has been protecting GS
:laugh:

Saddletramp
06-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Wow, that's ridiculous. A basketball move gets him suspended (I honestly didn't see his other flagrants) but seriously, nothing he did could have been on the same level as a nut kick or arm rip.

Ehhhhh, whatever. Like MTL just said,

I really hope this opens peoples eyes about how this league has been protecting GS

eDush
06-02-2016, 05:23 PM

Grow up...I didn't see Delly get suspended when he punch Dray down under yet you don't see us whining about it :pity:

MTL_123
06-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Grow up...I didn't see Delly get suspended when he punch Dray down under yet you don't see us whining about it :pity:

Of course Delly should be out the league for that because he did it to Green. All Green does is play with hearth. :rolleyes:

We'll just never mention the kick to the balls or Green trying to rip out a players arm

You feel better now baby boy or do you need curry to give you a bottle and tell you everything is going to be alright

Kush McDaniels
06-02-2016, 06:07 PM
There's so many plays that occurred in these playoffs that were significantly worse, and the fact that the refs reviewed the play and called the flagrant after the fact, AND removed Biz's and1 was ridiculous. It's the kind of calls that make people believe in conspiracies that the league is rigged.

There's such a lack of consistency by the officials these days. I wonder what Adam Silver is doing, because towards the latter years of David Stern's reign, there wasn't these kinds of inconsistencies. Stern was much more black and white when it came to the rules.

ghettosean
06-02-2016, 07:27 PM
That will teach him to touch Lebron... Well done NBA you gotta protect your boy!!!

Sly Guy
06-02-2016, 07:37 PM
There's so many plays that occurred in these playoffs that were significantly worse, and the fact that the refs reviewed the play and called the flagrant after the fact, AND removed Biz's and1 was ridiculous. It's the kind of calls that make people believe in conspiracies that the league is rigged.

There's such a lack of consistency by the officials these days. I wonder what Adam Silver is doing, because towards the latter years of David Stern's reign, there wasn't these kinds of inconsistencies. Stern was much more black and white when it came to the rules.

you crazy man, you crazy.

Stern's NBA was all tin foil hats, smoke and mirrors drafts, and incredibly bad star calling.

Silver so far, is a somewhat toned down david stern IMO. Star calls have still gotta go though, and biz didn't deserve that flagrant.

Kush McDaniels
06-02-2016, 07:41 PM

Stern's NBA was all tin foil hats, smoke and mirrors drafts, and incredibly bad star calling.

Silver so far, is a somewhat toned down david stern IMO. Star calls have still gotta go though, and biz didn't deserve that flagrant.

Towards the end of Stern's reign, they stuck to the rules. You can say what you want about lottery balls and star calls, but this playoffs have been so bad by the refs and the league. There's no consistency.

mngopher35
06-02-2016, 07:43 PM
If they are going to hand flagrants out for such weak plays they need to up the limit needed for a suspension. If he had to sit a game 7 because of this it would suck, neither flagrant against the cavs was that bad (I kinda get the reasons due to the rule but neither is a flagrant even 10 years ago, especially the Lebron one). I don't remember the flagrant 2 so that coulda been legit.

I just don't think it is worth kicking someone out of a playoff game when he maybe had one bad foul and a couple weak ones due to how it's called now. If you don't change that then just call flagrants only as you would if it were Draymond Green. Then everybody would be safe.

ghettosean
06-02-2016, 07:44 PM

Naw man you crazy the flagrant on Lebron should have been a flagrant 9 it was on Lebron yo!!! It may have looked like a play on the ball but it was also a play against Lebron!!! Do people have no sense... SMH.

FOXHOUND
06-02-2016, 08:30 PM

It's not about protecting Golden State, it's about protecting star players because they don't want them to miss playoff games. It sucks but it's the reality of sports.

On a side note, **** Draymond Green's annoying *** lmao.

North Yorker
06-02-2016, 08:35 PM
This was his "flagrant 2" foul (not called during the game, later assessed afterwards)

https://vine.co/v/ix6nQzVq9KY

LA_Raiders
06-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Lol

Saddletramp
06-02-2016, 09:34 PM
This was his "flagrant 2" foul (not called during the game, later assessed afterwards)

https://vine.co/v/ix6nQzVq9KY

If that's a flagrant 2 then a kick to the nuts is a 1 year suspension.

CHANGO
06-03-2016, 12:35 AM
LMAO, and Green tonight just kicked Irving on the chest too... LMFAO!!

lol, please
06-03-2016, 01:22 AM
LMAO, and Green tonight just kicked Irving on the chest too... LMFAO!!

You bring that up, but leave out the part about Delly punching Iggy in the huevos? Sounds fair.

Scoots
06-03-2016, 02:49 AM
I don't like this assigning a flagrant after the fact stuff. Get it right on the court or don't but don't mess with it afterwards.

Green is getting dirty no doubt ... I don't think Biz is.

GoferKing_
06-03-2016, 05:45 AM
Meanwhile Green kick Irving in the chest.xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yLGz-HcLQ

ghettosean
06-03-2016, 07:49 AM
Meanwhile Green kick Irving in the chest.xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yLGz-HcLQ

With Kyrie helping him up... I don't get these guys.

Green is vicious and Kyrie is an angel with wings.

ghettosean
06-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Delly likes the slap chop... LOL and he got all balls... LOL

https://youtu.be/oYE2tAcbn9w?t=21

eDush
06-03-2016, 10:14 AM
Delly likes the slap chop... LOL and he got all balls... LOL

https://youtu.be/oYE2tAcbn9w?t=21
He wanted fans to know he like balls without saying it...that's why he's smiling cause he will get some after the game :nod:

ghettosean
06-03-2016, 10:28 AM
Props to the OP on this thread he made it with the full intention of discussing Bizmack Biyombo and gosh darnit it's the best Bizmack thread PSD has ever seen.

Great discussion going on here OP... Well done :D

Wrigheyes4MVP
06-03-2016, 10:29 AM
This is a joke

LanceUpperCut
06-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Honestly I love the NBA but it's **** like this that makes it such a joke in the eyes of many.

mrblisterdundee
06-03-2016, 12:57 PM
Yeah; Biyombo should get a free nut shot at Green.

CHANGO
06-03-2016, 01:00 PM
With Kyrie helping him up... I don't get these guys.

Green is vicious and Kyrie is an angel with wings.

I found that so stupid too. IDC if he's your friend off the court, on the court you are a killer. That's the part of Lebron's game I hate too.

Same **** with Steven Adams after the series ended hugging Green.

DR_1
06-03-2016, 04:07 PM
I like the Warriors because they are so fun to watch but the double standards are ridiculous