PDA

View Full Version : Bulls fans worst nightmare

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 09:52 AM
In 1986 I had a t-shirt that read, "1986 World Series Mets v. Red Sox Stienbrenners worst nightmare" now Bulls fans are in the same dilemma.
Who do you root for? Or do you ignore the entire thing?

Do Bulls fans root against their hated LeBron James and wish for the Warriors to be crowned "greatest team ever"?

Or do they suck it up and become LeBrons biggest fans for the next 2 weeks?

I love sports.

phi2134
05-31-2016, 10:13 AM
In 1986 I had a t-shirt that read, "1986 World Series Mets v. Red Sox Stienbrenners worst nightmare" now Bulls fans are in the same dilemma.
Who do you root for? Or do you ignore the entire thing?

Do Bulls fans root against their hated LeBron James and wish for the Warriors to be crowned "greatest team ever"?

Or do they suck it up and become LeBrons biggest fans for the next 2 weeks?

I love sports.

That's funny, they had this same topic on the SCORE over the weekend. Way to be original.

pacofunk64
05-31-2016, 10:22 AM
I don't get it...why as a Bulls fan do I care. Is it because I am supposed to hate LBJ? If anything I have more respect for Lebron now than at any point in his career. I am rooting for him because I am so ****ing tired of people holding the titles thing against him as an argument to how great he is. My Bulls aren't going anywere anytime soon so Bron can win the next 6 for all I care.

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 10:26 AM
That's funny, they had this same topic on the SCORE over the weekend. Way to be original.

Well the shirt was printed in 1986, so the SCORE takes a back seat.

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 10:29 AM
I don't get it...why as a Bulls fan do I care. Is it because I am supposed to hate LBJ? If anything I have more respect for Lebron now than at any point in his career. I am rooting for him because I am so ****ing tired of people holding the titles thing against him as an argument to how great he is. My Bulls aren't going anywere anytime soon so Bron can win the next 6 for all I care.

BUT....if OKC had won in any of the three chances they had to close it out, you would be rooting for them against LeBron. It's what makes this matchup awesome. The intrigue of this finals is incredibly good Drama.

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 10:37 AM
Funny how Bulls fans were giddy when Curry went down 3 weeks ago, reveling when OKC was up 3-1 last week, but now all the sudden they don't seem to care who wins?
People speculate which team is better 1996 or 2016 but let's be real, IF GS wins this, they get the number one spot. They did what nobody else has ever done.

Come on, someone get on here and admit they don't want the Warriors to win and take over as best team in NBA history.

KG2TB
05-31-2016, 10:52 AM
I don't think most Bulls fans care about GS's record. At least I don't. I wanted them to get 73 wins and I want them to win the title. They should be able to beat Cleveland in 5 or 6. I honestly don't think that 72 win Bulls team was the best team ever, anyways.

Stunner
05-31-2016, 11:15 AM
92 Bulls >>>>>>>>>>

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 11:17 AM
I don't think most Bulls fans care about GS's record. At least I don't. I wanted them to get 73 wins and I want them to win the title. They should be able to beat Cleveland in 5 or 6. I honestly don't think that 72 win Bulls team was the best team ever, anyways.

I respect that.

Vincent
05-31-2016, 11:30 AM
Funny how Bulls fans were giddy when Curry went down 3 weeks ago, reveling when OKC was up 3-1 last week, but now all the sudden they don't seem to care who wins?
People speculate which team is better 1996 or 2016 but let's be real, IF GS wins this, they get the number one spot. They did what nobody else has ever done.

Come on, someone get on here and admit they don't want the Warriors to win and take over as best team in NBA history.

I don't remember anyone that was giddy about a knee injury. If anyone should know the pains of playoff knee injuries, it's Bulls fans.

Bulls fans don't have a stake in either team winning. The outcome of the finals really has no bearing on how good the Bulls will be next year.

I'm cheering for the Warriors to win, because I want to see history. When comparing the 72-Bulls team and the 73-Warriors team, I don't think either one of them would beat each other in their respective eras. I could see a little bit of incentive to cheer against the Cavs, because they're division rivals and have a long history of "bad blood."

Scoots
05-31-2016, 11:46 AM
I would think the Bulls worst nightmare would be Rose and Noel to new max deals.

KG2TB
05-31-2016, 11:49 AM
I would think the Bulls worst nightmare would be Rose and Noel to new max deals.

Bulls are already living their worst nightmare. Laughably bad management and a spiritless coach that aren't going anywhere.

Sofnr
05-31-2016, 12:04 PM

This. I probably would have preferred GS not get the record but it doesn't bother me. Different eras. I actually like the Warriors team quite a bit. I also don't hate Lebron. The Bulls are irrelevant right now so why do i care if he finally gets Cleveland a championship? It's a completely different scenario then when he kept eliminating the Bulls. I'll probably be rooting for Golden State but i won't be upset at either team winning. I just don't really care. I don't think this is a nightmare scenario for many Bulls fans. The last year of Bulls basketball was the nightmare.

IndyRealist
05-31-2016, 12:28 PM
BUT....if OKC had won in any of the three chances they had to close it out, you would be rooting for them against LeBron. It's what makes this matchup awesome. The intrigue of this finals is incredibly good Drama.

Bah. PSD has more drama on a Teusday than the NBA does during the Finals.

MarkieMark48
05-31-2016, 12:32 PM
interesting perspective.... never thought about that.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:30 PM
Well the shirt was printed in 1986, so the SCORE takes a back seat.

Ohh snap!! My mans Moroni just laid it down!!

Captain Moroni
06-02-2016, 01:41 AM
Here we go....can't wait for this to start

Bostonjorge
06-02-2016, 04:40 AM
Bulls won 72 games? O yes they did I just cant remember every good season team ever. The best season team ever GS, that's easy.

Bostonjorge
06-02-2016, 04:41 AM
Bulls won 72 games? O yes they did, I just cant remember every good season team ever. The best season team ever GS, that's easy.

Bulls_fan90
06-02-2016, 04:46 AM
As a Bulls fan I've been pulling for GSW all playoffs. Which Bulls fans were giddy when Curry got injured? Should take the I off your username op

shittrollthread/10