PDA

View Full Version : 2015-16 NBA Finals: Cavaliers vs Warriors (Cavs Win!!!!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

lol, please
05-30-2016, 11:12 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Cavaliers.gifVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/philladelfigga/NBA/Warriors.gif

Game 1 (Oakland):
9:00 PM EST on ABC
Game 2 (Oakland):
8:00 PM EST on ABC
Game 3 (Cleveland):
Game 4 (Cleveland):
Game 5 (Oakland):
Game 6 (Cleveland):
Game 7 (Oakland):

Regular Season Series: GSW 3-0

ROARacle Arena, Oaktown

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/GSW_Vs_Utah.jpg/320px-GSW_Vs_Utah.jpg

Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH

http://www.theqarena.com/assets/img/Cavs-Slide2.jpg

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3975.png&w=350&h=254http://goo.gl/aNgnmJhttp://goo.gl/EyTdeYhttp://goo.gl/j6XPGThttp://goo.gl/r9m6mD

PTS/G: 114.9 (1st of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 104.1 (19th of 30)
SRS: 10.38 (1st of 30)
Warriors regular season home record: 39-2
Warriors regular season away record: 34-7

Cleveland Cavaliers
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6442.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/2444.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/1966.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3449.png&w=350&h=254
http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/6474.png&w=350&h=254
PTS/G: 104.3 (8th of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 98.3 (4th of 30)
SRS: 5.45 (4th of 30)
Cavaliers regular season home record: 33-8
Cavaliers regular season away record: 24-17

Injury Update
Cavaliers: None

Warriors: Mookie Blaylock (Left calf strain, questionable)

lol, please' Key Matchups:

Lebron vs Iggy
Klay vs Kyrie Irving

Thread goal: 1000.0 posts

https://static-ssl.businessinsider.com/image/553a3ac36da8110176860432/steph-curry-3-pointer.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTiTnnF8tWIz6hz4B2/giphy.gif

May the best team win!

unleashthebeast
05-30-2016, 11:18 PM
little early for this isnt it?

HandsOnTheWheel
05-30-2016, 11:23 PM
How funny would this thread be if the Thunder came back and won

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-30-2016, 11:27 PM
Cleveland.pls

More-Than-Most
05-30-2016, 11:29 PM
Warriors in 6... they are a far far better team than the cavs... Kevin love is soft as ****.

More-Than-Most
The NBA got what they want period.

lol, please
little early for this isnt it?

How funny would this thread be if the Thunder came back and won lmao

;)

Took balls, I know.

Big Zo
05-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Cavs in 9

BKdoubleStacker
05-30-2016, 11:32 PM
ZzzZzzZ

Warriors win easy.

bucketss
05-30-2016, 11:32 PM
1# and 2# best players in the world go at it again should be epic :knockout:

Vinny642
05-30-2016, 11:33 PM
That was quite the series

LA_Raiders
05-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Warriors in 6. Those folks don't quit.

MTL_123
05-30-2016, 11:36 PM
I hope Cavs win this cant stand these warriors

MTL_123
05-30-2016, 11:40 PM
both teams are going to jack 3s its going to come down to turnovers and rebounding

Jeffy25
05-30-2016, 11:42 PM
I say Warriors in 6, but this is going to be a great series and I hope it goes 7

Bostonjorge
05-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Love and Irving don't show up Warriors in 4.

Love and Irving show up Warriors in 4

MTL_123
05-30-2016, 11:48 PM
I wonder if Warriors are going to be favored for every game like they were against the Thunder(besides game 6)

Nikeman
05-30-2016, 11:56 PM
I know GS will be a HEAVY favorite, but the Cavs can actually give GS fits. Iggy was able to muscle up KD. LeBron is a 10x greater physical specimen. Iggy will not bully LeBron. LeBron is also one of the best passers in the game, double team LeBron, and you will pay unlike KD. Curry was tasked with guarding Roberson against OKC, the most inept offensive SG I have ever seen in my life. Curry will be chasing around JR Smith most likely against the Cavs who when on, is a deadly shooter. Either way, Curry will actually be moving on defense, trying to fight through screens, etc etc. Klay Thompson will most likely be guarding Kyrie, who is not the physical PG Russell is, but Kyrie can actually shoot and is a tough one on one cover for anyone in this league with those handles. You could argue, behind Steph, Kyrie is the second toughest PG to cover 1v1 as his handles are just as good as Stephs, and his shot is comparable. Draymond will not be able to protect the paint if he guards Love, and TT will give Bogut fits on the boards.

A healthy Cavs team matches up pretty well with GS.

Aust
05-31-2016, 12:11 AM
Warriors in 6... they are a far far better team than the cavs... Kevin love is soft as ****.

Same here, Warriors in 6

42-15-7
05-31-2016, 12:17 AM
The NBA got what they want period.

There you are.

We want to trade Russell for Okafor straight up.

Get that done.

LA_1
05-31-2016, 12:24 AM
Cavaliers are gonna show how much of a fraudulent team the Warriors are.

This time kyrie and love are playing.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2016, 12:28 AM
There you are.

We want to trade Russell for Okafor straight up.

Get that done.

:laugh:

I know why youd want it but laker fans hate oka with a passion... what happened?

Dade County
05-31-2016, 12:33 AM
This series going 7... Too much money involved.

42-15-7
05-31-2016, 12:37 AM

I know why youd want it but laker fans hate oka with a passion... what happened?

Ingram. We need the inside-outside. Okafor draws a double, he's got the hand size to pass out of it to Ingram. Pair those two for a couple of years and they could be scary.

Phantom Dreamer
05-31-2016, 01:04 AM
Rematch of the two most obnoxious players (Lebron & Curry) the world has ever known. There will be no winners, we all lost tonight.

GodsSon
05-31-2016, 01:19 AM
Love and Irving don't show up Warriors in 4.

Love and Irving show up Warriors in 4

LeBron won two games last year by HIMSELF. Now he has a healthy roster around him.

Cavs in 6. LBJ will not let this opportunity pass him by again.

Dade County
05-31-2016, 01:19 AM
Rematch of the two most obnoxious players (Lebron & Curry) the world has ever known. There will be no winners, we all lost tonight.

LoL

I still have a BIG problem with Le-Con because of 2011.

TrueFan420
05-31-2016, 01:23 AM
Should be a great watch

IKnowHoops
05-31-2016, 01:31 AM
Cavs in 6

Bron got tired last year, that was the only thing stopping him from delivering a win. Cavs have the players to slow down Steph. Kyrie is playing great basketball. K-Love off and on is also playing great basketball. I can see Cleveland winning this in dominating fashion.

europagnpilgrim
05-31-2016, 01:44 AM
Cavs in 4 - 7 games

or

Warriors in 4-7 games

Curry gets back to back titles with league mvp's to match and caps off best reg. season wins record.
Lebron gets the BigDipper treatment with 2-5 finals record and media crucified.

or

Lebron wins 3rd ring in 6yrs with 2 different teams
Curry and Warriors give the 96' bulls players and fanatics bragging rights for closing the reg. season record wins without the ring and we will see quotes and photoshop pics of Curry crying.

lol, please
05-31-2016, 01:48 AM
Cavaliers are gonna show how much of a fraudulent team the Warriors are.

This time kyrie and love are playing.
Please explain why the warriors are fraudulent.

What makes Curry obnoxious? :confused:

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Vee-Rex
05-31-2016, 01:53 AM
I think people are in for a nasty surprise. The Cavs offense, statistically, is playing better than that of the 2014 Spurs. Those Spurs didn't run-n-gun, they played a slow but deliberately abusive offensive game.

The only way to beat these Warriors is to slow the pace down. And slowing down the pace is what the Cavs do. 91 possessions per game in these playoffs, which is slower than any team GS has faced, slower than the Spurs this year, slower than the Spurs in 2014. Slow pace while having the highest ORtg in the playoffs - that's scary good when an offense can do that.

That will be the key of the series. The less possessions you give GS, the less opportunities they have to lay the hurt on you. GS is gonna hit you with three 3's in 35 seconds - it's just gonna happen. But I think the Cavs answer it by keeping their composure and remaining calm (unlike Westbrook/Durant who rush things and force turnovers).

Cavs in 6.

jason
05-31-2016, 02:03 AM
Warriors in 6 maybe 5.. Love will not show up for half the games.. Jr Smith will be streaky here and there but not good enough. I think the Warriors will give the Cavs the most trouble they've had defensively also

zn23
05-31-2016, 02:07 AM
The Thunder would have mauled the Cavs in 6 games with their size. Cavs caught a break getting the Warriors imo because they matchup up with them better. Still, with that said, I'll take the Warriors to win.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 02:19 AM
Klay forced Lillard into bad shooting percentages, he forced Westbrook into bad shooting percentages. I think the key is Klay making Kyrie a volume shooter. Iguodala will keep Lebron in the 45% range give or take. My concern is who is gonna keep TT of the glass. Boges doesn't have the quickness, Green will probably check Love/Frye most of the time and Ezeli isnt playing well right now. We'll see how it plays out, but i say Warriors in 6.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 02:20 AM
Warriors level of competition has been better, so there attention to detail, especially in game 1 should be better.l than the cavs.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 02:22 AM
Klay also played bad last postseason, including the finals. He's gonna be a problem for Cleveland like he has been for everyone else in the postseason.

lol, please
05-31-2016, 02:56 AM
Klay also played bad last postseason, including the finals. He's gonna be a problem for Cleveland like he has been for everyone else in the postseason.
Don't come at these cats with facts Mibs, they will just ignore reality and say oh, the Cavaliers have Love and Kylie, yadayadayada

BKLYNpigeon
05-31-2016, 03:05 AM
I know GS will be a HEAVY favorite, but the Cavs can actually give GS fits. Iggy was able to muscle up KD. LeBron is a 10x greater physical specimen. Iggy will not bully LeBron. LeBron is also one of the best passers in the game, double team LeBron, and you will pay unlike KD. Curry was tasked with guarding Roberson against OKC, the most inept offensive SG I have ever seen in my life. Curry will be chasing around JR Smith most likely against the Cavs who when on, is a deadly shooter. Either way, Curry will actually be moving on defense, trying to fight through screens, etc etc. Klay Thompson will most likely be guarding Kyrie, who is not the physical PG Russell is, but Kyrie can actually shoot and is a tough one on one cover for anyone in this league with those handles. You could argue, behind Steph, Kyrie is the second toughest PG to cover 1v1 as his handles are just as good as Stephs, and his shot is comparable. Draymond will not be able to protect the paint if he guards Love, and TT will give Bogut fits on the boards.

A healthy Cavs team matches up pretty well with GS.

Warriors going to play small.

Curry
Clay
Iggy
Barnes
Draymond.

Kyrie and JR Defense on Curry and Klay? Lol. Warriors in 5 or 6

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:09 AM
The nba's most hated on player for the past 6 yrs vs the nba's current most hated on team.

What I'm getting at is...the hate will be strong in this one!

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:11 AM
This is gonna be great tho. We get to see the what if from last year with a now fully healthy cavs squad. Lebron trying to add to his legacy of greatness, Warriors trying to start their own legacy of greatness. Damn, this ones gonna be sick!

Bigbadmoffo
05-31-2016, 03:11 AM
The thing that helped cavs last year was delly on Curry. I still think cavs are better without Kyrie and Love on the floor but I guess we'll find out this year.

lol, please
05-31-2016, 03:12 AM
The nba's most hated on player for the past 6 yrs vs the nba's current most hated on team.

What I'm getting at is...the hate will be strong in this one!
The hate for the Warriors is real....

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:14 AM

Haha, and it begins..

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:15 AM
Please explain why the warriors are fraudulent.

You know better than to engage someone like that. After these past 2 months, I can sniff out a hater in 0.3 sec flat :nod:

More-Than-Most
05-31-2016, 03:32 AM
The Thunder would have mauled the Cavs in 6 games with their size. Cavs caught a break getting the Warriors imo because they matchup up with them better. Still, with that said, I'll take the Warriors to win.

Lol I think the cavs woulda ended the thunder in 5... I wanted the thunder so very badly because lebron owns durant.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2016, 03:34 AM
to many people assuming because bron pushed them to 6 without love/kyrie that love/kyrie equals auto win... If love plays well they could win but he disappears way to often to be relied on... The cavs have a better shot then last year but Lebron went off last year because he had to... Now he wont have the ball as much and thus that could actually be a bad thing in my opinion esp if they are force feeding love

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:41 AM
Lol I think the cavs woulda ended the thunder in 5... I wanted the thunder so very badly because lebron owns durant.

Ur a cavs fan?

lol, please
05-31-2016, 03:46 AM
Ur a cavs fan?
He's a self declared LeBron lover and Warriors hater. Said so himself in the other thread.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:08 AM
Ahh, makes sense. There's like only 1 cavs fan on psd, vee rex, but he's hella cool. Tho he been a lil salty toward the dubs lately, lol, I see u bro!

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 04:15 AM
I can sniff out a hater in 0.3 sec flat :nod:

Steph Currys release is faster than your hatedar

Phantom Dreamer
05-31-2016, 04:20 AM

sent from my Note 5 on TapatalkCurry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 04:20 AM
Don't come at these cats with facts Mibs, they will just ignore reality and say oh, the Cavaliers have Love and Kylie, yadayadayada

Ya i know. I mainly post directed towards our group of fans on here tho. The haters will find anything and everything to complain about. Im just curious what the narrative is gonna be after the finals.

Some dude came up with the nba rigged the wcf, and said the proof was they were only selling warriors vs cavs tickets and not thunder vs cavs tickets after game 6. I showed him that they were selling thinder vs cavs tockets to and he sarcastically responded it was the illuminati. We got some professional haters on psd forsure

Phantom Dreamer
05-31-2016, 04:21 AM
I forgot to mention the oral fixation he has with the ever present mouthguard.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 04:23 AM
Lulz

lol, please
05-31-2016, 04:35 AM
Curry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.

I forgot to mention the oral fixation he has with the ever present mouthguard.

Dude, you are seriously reaching for reasons to hate Curry/the warriors. Reaching hard. On a Mr. Fantastic level.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:49 AM
Steph Currys release is faster than your hatedar

lmaoooo!! So true!

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:51 AM
Curry's obnoxious because he is the poster child of the kinder, gentler NBA. The world has never seen a player as coddled as Curry. The guy get a cramp in his calf and both his parents are in the locker room as a priest performs the last rites. After every shot he does his little shimmy, perhaps he got that from his old coach Jackson. His wife's annoying, in order to avoid media interaction, he trots his daughter to deflect attention and scrutiny. The constant praising of "God" in postgame interviews. The fake tough guy persona when a guy like Beverly attempts to get physical with him. The over reliance on the 3 and the influence it will have on the future of basketball. I rooted for the Warriors last year but the Warriors are just too much. I've done a 180.

Hate the man bro. You have the right to whatever opinion you want. And ur straight up about ur ****, I respect that

lol, please
05-31-2016, 04:56 AM
People will come up with any excuse to hate on the warriors and / or Curry.

:pity:

Can't even appreciate greatness when they see it.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 04:56 AM
I dont respect that. Thats weak to hate on someone for little ***** reasons.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 04:58 AM
All i know is there team aint playing, and they would take steph, klay and draymond if it came down to it. They probably wont admit it, but thats the best big 3 in the league right there.

#AllDrafted
#NoKopOuts
#DontLeaveToGetOne

lol, please
05-31-2016, 05:05 AM
All i know is there team aint playing, and they would take steph, klay and draymond if it came down to it. They probably wont admit it, but thats the best big 3 in the league right there.

#AllDrafted
#NoKopOuts
#DontLeaveToGetOne

:clap:

prodigy
05-31-2016, 05:21 AM
All the warrior fan girls in here cracking me up. Even as a die hard Cavs fan I don't see the NBA letting Cleveland win a title. Def not against their baby boys the Warriors. Still have no clue why green wasn't suspended..... smh

It def won't be easy for either team. Warriors have lost 5 times I believe in these playoffs already, one to the Rockets ehh. They lost at home in the playoffs, Cavs also beat them in GS last year without Love or Irving while taking them to 6 games pretty much with only Lebron.

This Cavs team is very hungry and clearly are wayyyy underdogs which they love to be. as far as matchups its interesting.

Cavs should own the boards, Irving and Curry will both hide on defense. Cavs can throw guys like Delly, Shump, Lebron, and JR all good defenders on Curry and Thompson. Last year the Warriors all ganged up on Lebron since no other real offensive threat. But now Love, Irving healthy, Frye added, Smith can't play worse then he did last finals (I don't think). Can't see much help defense for whoever is on Lebron.

All in all its gonna be fun. Warriors are dang good and will have refs backing. Cavs have the best player in the world. Lets go!

Cavs spilt in GS I take cavs in 6. if not Warriors in 7

prodigy
05-31-2016, 05:29 AM

this and ill add a couple off top of my head. The NBA gives this guy everything. he's an untouchable. I also hate how he stares down people after every shot he makes. Then runs and hides on defense. He's very fake. great shooter but fake person.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:27 AM
I dont respect that. Thats weak to hate on someone for little ***** reasons.

Meh, he's a hater but he OWNS it. Unlike all these other haters tryina act like they're being objective.

Vee-Rex
05-31-2016, 09:50 AM
Ahh, makes sense. There's like only 1 cavs fan on psd, vee rex, but he's hella cool. Tho he been a lil salty toward the dubs lately, lol, I see u bro!

Haha :cheers:

YAALREADYKNO
05-31-2016, 10:12 AM
Warriors in 6

kdspurman
05-31-2016, 10:14 AM
2nd set of rematches in the NBA finals the last 4 years lol...

I think Lebron gets his payback

Heediot
05-31-2016, 10:50 AM
If Kevin Love can do enough on offense to negate his defense I got Cavs in 6. Kyrie and Lebron will give them trouble. Tristan will also feast on the boards again.

LA_1
05-31-2016, 11:01 AM
I hate the Warriors because of their "fans"

And draymond green. Dude is so ****ing annoying. His offense game is so terribly ugly and ****ing warrior fans think green is a top 10 player. They overrate the living **** out of this team.

Can't wait until kyrie embarrasses Stephanie curry.

Nikeman
05-31-2016, 11:06 AM

#AllDrafted
#NoKopOuts
#DontLeaveToGetOne

Draymond Green is a fake... he's a product of the amazing Warriors team... he's not talented enough to ever be a #1 option on a team.. People make him out to be a star are kidding themselves. Every pick & roll he gets with Steph, teams overplay Steph because they have to and Green either gets a wide open shot, or a free lane to the hoop. He has a unique skill set, but he could never be a #1 option to lead a team. Klay on the other hand easily could.

Its evident from the fact he averaged just 11 points against OKC on 35% shooting and 20% from 3. In Games 2-6 he didn't score above 12 points and finished with 6 twice... what a joke.

Klay and Curry are legit though

LA_1
05-31-2016, 11:07 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPzLopf5rw

How can you root for this douche? Look at the last thirty seconds of this interview. Smh

Stunner
05-31-2016, 11:17 AM
I think Lebron gets it done

Tony_Starks
05-31-2016, 11:22 AM
Cavs were praying to see the Thunder. Now it's a wrap.

Cleveland has a really good team and their cohesion is crazy right now. I think they definitely push Golden State to the limit, probably 7 games.

At the end of the day it's simple though, best player on the floor takes the series and I say that man is Steph Curry.

LA_1
05-31-2016, 11:26 AM
A lot of you are caught up in the moment with the 1-3 comeback and that's understandable, but the cavs are gonna be a rude awakening for GS. You just watch.

Tony_Starks
05-31-2016, 11:54 AM
2nd set of rematches in the NBA finals the last 4 years lol...

I think Lebron gets his payback

If he gets this one it would definitely be the most impressive accomplishment and crowning achievement of his career. Like Magic or Kobe getting revenge against Boston or MJ finally beating the Pistons.

As far as legacies go this is a defining moment for him.

Scoots
05-31-2016, 12:01 PM
I love the idea that the refs are coddling Curry. Officiating is far from perfect both for and against the Warriors. Curry gets hammered and grabbed and hacked regularly but doesn't get to the line. ESPN showed a highlight where Curry was fouled 6 times on one possession but no calls came.

It's the playoffs, you've got to overcome.

All I can hope for is that the officiating is consistent and doesn't favor one team over the other.

Chronz
05-31-2016, 12:11 PM
Kyrie/klove have gotten abused in the pnr all playoffs, now they are gonna face the best duo at their positions. I still think Delly should start but it's too late at this point. Bron has to have a retro series

Bostonjorge
05-31-2016, 12:17 PM
Iggy going to shut lebron down again. Last time Cavs played GS their coach got fired. After this series another Cavs coach getting fired.

TrueFan420
05-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Kyrie/klove have gotten abused in the pnr all playoffs, now they are gonna face the best duo at their positions. I still think Delly should start but it's too late at this point. Bron has to have a retro series

I'm surprised they haven't tried using him more at the SG. I know he's undersized but I'd rather him there than Shump or JR if I'm the Cavs

Tony_Starks
05-31-2016, 12:26 PM
Iggy going to shut lebron down again. Last time Cavs played GS their coach got fired. After this series another Cavs coach getting fired.

They can put Iggy on him but unlike last year they can surround him with 4 shooters to kick to instead Delly and TT, who they basically didn't even guard.

I look for the Love/ Frye combo to get major minutes and do some damage from 3. And if Steph is on JR he is most definitely giving him BUCKETS.

TrueFan420
05-31-2016, 12:28 PM

Iggy didn't and won't shut him down. It's not about that anyway. Great players will get theirs. It's about making him work so damn hard for it and making them less effiecent at it. Iggy can and will do that.

R. Johnson#3
05-31-2016, 12:33 PM
Warriors in 6 but I would love to see a sweep.

R. Johnson#3
05-31-2016, 12:35 PM
Iggy didn't and won't shut him down. It's not about that anyway. Great players will get theirs. It's about making him work so damn hard for it and making them less effiecent at it. Iggy can and will do that.

Yeah there's no stopping Lebron. Only containing him. I full expect Bogut/Green to rough him up every time he sets foot in the paint though. I just hope Green doesn't go for the nuts.

Bostonjorge
05-31-2016, 12:39 PM
They can put Iggy on him but unlike last year they can surround him with 4 shooters to kick to instead Delly and TT, who they basically didn't even guard.

I look for the Love/ Frye combo to get major minutes and do some damage from 3. And if Steph is on JR he is most definitely giving him BUCKETS.

Frye can change the game for sure but last year Moz was protecting that rim like a star. Cavs now have zero rim protection.

eDush
05-31-2016, 01:25 PM
So it's the coach fault for not winning the finals? I promise you Lue will NOT be fired unless they want to piss off Lebron that he will not resign. If Lue is fired after they lose, I would delete my PSD on the spot if I get any challenges that he will be fired if they lose. Anyone? ...thought so :laugh2:

eDush
05-31-2016, 01:27 PM

Frye can change the game for sure but last year Moz was protecting that rim like a star. Cavs now have zero rim protection.They still have Moz so confused with the zero part this time around....

Bostonjorge
05-31-2016, 01:33 PM
They still have Moz so confused with the zero part this time around....

Moz protects the bench now. He don't fit Lues fast pace style.

BKLYNpigeon
05-31-2016, 01:34 PM
Cavs will have to shoot 50% on 3s to win this series.

kyubi256
05-31-2016, 01:41 PM
I think Cleveland has a good shot this year but I think GSW takes it in 6

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 02:03 PM
The talk about Iggy shutting down Bron is a myth. He didn't shut him down.. Bron just had to work an overload and when it came to your team having to rely on you to do practically everything for 48 minutes per game, it takes a toll on you. I'll have to see him do it this season against Bron to say he shut him down because I'm not convinced he did. I think the best player to ever guard Bron has been Kawhi and Jimmy Butler. I've never seen two players really challenge him like those two can. Anyhow, Warriors should have this in the bag in 5 or 6. Love+Kyrie's defense is laughable; especially when you hit them with a p&r. Only reason we took it to seven was because we had length and size. Cleveland doesn't have that same length and size.. Love is going to get abused by Draymond. Curious to see if they play Moz some minutes considering he is their biggest player and did some damage on the Warriors last Finals. In reality, I don't see Love playing well here. Kyrie needs to outplay Steph for the Cavs to have a chance.. if not outplay, at least try to neutralize him to the point where you can give your teammates a fighting chance. Thompson needs to step up big time too. His offensive rebounding and toughness will be needed against Dirty Dray. Lastly, LeBron has to be the best player in the world. If not, this will be a shutout. I saw them struggle against the Raptors in games 3/4 and it looked REAL bad. Warriors are on another level than Lowry+DeRozan...

Vee-Rex
05-31-2016, 02:03 PM
Moz protects the bench now. He don't fit Lues fast pace style.

Ugh, you're such a troll that I really didn't want to respond to this but I will since you're blatantly wrong.

Lue's style is slower than Blatt's. It was equivalent in the regular season at 95'ish possessions per 48 minutes, and the playoff pace is slower than any in Blatt's tenure (Lue at 91 possessions per 48 minutes these playoffs, Blatt was at 93 in last year's playoffs).

Lue preaches fast pace only off turnovers.

Also, Mozgov blows. He cannot shoot, he clogs up the lane, he's a turnover machine, he fumbles passes especially if they're bounce passes (stone-hands), he cannot rim protect anymore since his surgery (teams have layup drills all over him), he cannot guard the PnR, he commits stupid fouls, etc...

He is literally the reason we lost to the Celtics one game this year because he couldn't secure the ball off a missed free throw. He's horrendous and should be avoided entirely.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zOaw8VumLrerq21XM9arl9sYYl8=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6310013/moz_final.0.jpg

The Cavs have the exact same defensive rating with Moz off the court than on, and a 120+ Ortg when he's off the court (versus 99 Ortg when he's on the court).

GTFOH with your nonsense.

Scoots
05-31-2016, 02:07 PM
So it's the coach fault for not winning the finals? I promise you Lue will NOT be fired unless they want to piss off Lebron that he will not resign. If Lue is fired after they lose, I would delete my PSD on the spot if I get any challenges that he will be fired if they lose. Anyone? ...thought so :laugh2:

Okay, I'll take that bet. I bet Lue gets fired, if he gets fired you leave, if he doesn't get fired I leave. Since you didn't put a time limit on it ... I say he'll get fired some time in the next 10 years.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 02:09 PM
Ugh, you're such a troll that I really didn't want to respond to this but I will since you're blatantly wrong.

Lue's style is slower than Blatt's. It was equivalent in the regular season at 95'ish possessions per 48 minutes, and the playoff pace is slower than any in Blatt's tenure (Lue at 91 possessions per 48 minutes these playoffs, Blatt was at 93 in last year's playoffs).

Lue preaches fast pace only off turnovers.

Also, Mozgov blows. He cannot shoot, he clogs up the lane, he's a turnover machine, he fumbles passes especially if they're bounce passes (stone-hands), he cannot rim protect anymore since his surgery (teams have layup drills all over him), he cannot guard the PnR, he commits stupid fouls, etc...

He is literally the reason we lost to the Celtics one game this year because he couldn't secure the ball off a missed free throw. He's horrendous and should be avoided entirely.

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/zOaw8VumLrerq21XM9arl9sYYl8=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6310013/moz_final.0.jpg

The Cavs have the exact same defensive rating with Moz off the court than on, and a 120+ Ortg when he's off the court (versus 99 Ortg when he's on the court).

GTFOH with your nonsense.
Some people don't actually know basketball but just follow narratives thrown at them. It's ridiculous because Mosgov has been terrible for the Cavs all season. He's most likely not getting resigned and he dips his fingers on oil before he plays. One thing is I think for all his deficiencies, Cavs might need him for size purposes. I get that Frye is tall but he can't rebound and his defense sucks. Love can rebound but he's slow-footed and sucks at defense. Tristan is their only guy who can rebound, play defense, and is quick. I suspect Tristan will be a huge player for the Cavs. Idk about Moz, again.. He was huge for them but might not be needed if Cavs have more scoring options.

Scoots
05-31-2016, 02:14 PM
Nobody shuts down a star. They just make them work harder and be less efficient. Iguodala was good at that last year, but the fact that LeBron had a record usage had a big part to play in that as well.

jason
05-31-2016, 02:26 PM
All in all its gonna be fun. Warriors are dang good and will have refs backing. Cavs have the best player in the world. Lets go!

Cavs spilt in GS I take cavs in 6. if not Warriors in 7

Series hasn't even started and you're already using the refs as an excuse.. Not surprising but still funny

jason
05-31-2016, 02:35 PM
The talk about Iggy shutting down Bron is a myth. He didn't shut him down.. Bron just had to work an overload and when it came to your team having to rely on you to do practically everything for 48 minutes per game, it takes a toll on you. I'll have to see him do it this season against Bron to say he shut him down because I'm not convinced he did. I think the best player to ever guard Bron has been Kawhi and Jimmy Butler. I've never seen two players really challenge him like those two can. Anyhow, Warriors should have this in the bag in 5 or 6. Love+Kyrie's defense is laughable; especially when you hit them with a p&r. Only reason we took it to seven was because we had length and size. Cleveland doesn't have that same length and size.. Love is going to get abused by Draymond. Curious to see if they play Moz some minutes considering he is their biggest player and did some damage on the Warriors last Finals. In reality, I don't see Love playing well here. Kyrie needs to outplay Steph for the Cavs to have a chance.. if not outplay, at least try to neutralize him to the point where you can give your teammates a fighting chance. Thompson needs to step up big time too. His offensive rebounding and toughness will be needed against Dirty Dray. Lastly, LeBron has to be the best player in the world. If not, this will be a shutout. I saw them struggle against the Raptors in games 3/4 and it looked REAL bad. Warriors are on another level than Lowry+DeRozan...

Great post.. I really think Love+Kyrie defense will be the Cavs biggest downfall.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 02:37 PM
It will be interesting to see how the Cavs defend the W's. I think the best way to defend them is switching everything and hoping Love doesn't end up defending Curry. :laugh:

Tony_Starks
05-31-2016, 02:38 PM
The Cavs are actually capable of have a three point shoot out with Golden State, in spurts. Don't forget they set the record for threes this postseason, so when they start dropping them it gets contagious.

They will have to pick and choose their spots but at least they shouldn't have the huge 3 point disparity like OKC the last couple games.

DanG
05-31-2016, 02:39 PM
Cavs have to split the first two... and I believe they will.

so hard to predict, but I think of 2 possible scenarios:

In order:

1. Warriors in 7 (Cavs split the first 2, Warriors split @ Cavs, 2-2 and protect their homecourt)
2. Cavs in 6 (steal game 5, close is out @ home)

I just don't see LeBron losing THIS @ home.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 02:45 PM

This one killed me OMFG :laugh:

You da real MVP. :laugh:

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 02:47 PM
So far this thread is;

60% Warriors fans crying about the haters.
20% People talking about Cavs have this because Lebron/Kyrie
10% Warriors "haters"
10% Serious talk

I mean, W's fans, PLEASE, cry me a river.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 02:58 PM
So far this thread is;

60% Warriors fans crying about the haters.
20% People talking about Cavs have this because Lebron/Kyrie
10% Warriors "haters"
10% Serious talk

I mean, W's fans, PLEASE, cry me a river.

Let me extend the edush bet to you. You show the posts crying about haters, if it's 60%, I leave forever, if it's less, then you leave forever.

If ur too puss to take that bet then maybe, MAYBE stfu is in ur best interest?? ;) lol

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 03:03 PM
Let me extend the edush bet to you. You show the posts crying about haters, if it's 60%, I leave forever, if it's less, then you leave forever.

If ur too puss to take that bet then maybe, MAYBE stfu is in ur best interest?? ;) lol

How about you STFU and stop acting like a female dog?

You guys are worse than the HEAT homers.

HEAT homers;
"We are the best, haters gonna hate, dynasty"

W's homers;
"Why is everyone hating on us? Why? Why is Curry obnoxious? Why? We don't deserve this. We are a great team why is everyone saying we are good? Why are they disrespecting us? Mommy do something."

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-31-2016, 03:04 PM
Dubs in 6

I picked against them last round. I'm not doing that again.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:10 PM
How about you STFU and stop acting like a female dog?

HEAT homers;

W's homers;
"Why is everyone hating on us? Why? Why is Curry obnoxious? Why? We don't deserve this. We are a great team why is everyone saying we are good? Why are they disrespecting us? Mommy do something."

Haha, we've got a soft spot i see.

I'm a work the **** outta that moving forward, haha!

Starting with...bets on? Or too puss? Don't go off on a tangent, let's stay focused here, either say "bets on", or "too puss"

RowBTrice
05-31-2016, 03:11 PM
Cavs will have to shoot 50% on 3s to win this series.

and 85% from 2's

mngopher35
05-31-2016, 03:11 PM
I think GS is going to take this series in 6. To me the defense of Irving/Love is going to be the main issue since it makes it almost impossible to just switch like OKC was doing. They aren't good in the p&r so if they are guarding Curry/Green watch out.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 03:14 PM
J.R. Smith needs to counter Klay.. btw.. Like he needs to not be as bad as he was in the last NBA Finals. Jesus was he bad...

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-31-2016, 03:17 PM
J.R. Smith needs to counter Klay.. btw.. Like he needs to not be as bad as he was in the last NBA Finals. Jesus was he bad...

I think it's Kyrie Irving who needs to counter Klay. J.R. Smith is a role player.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 03:18 PM
Haha, we've got a soft spot i see.

I'm a work the **** outta that moving forward, haha!

Starting with...bets on? Or too puss? Don't go off on a tangent, let's stay focused here, either say "bets on", or "too puss"

Soft spot? You are describing yourself and your fellow W's fans brother. :o

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:18 PM
and 85% from 2's

lol

I don't know, I don't see a blowout either way. I think it's very much be like WCF, a couple momentum shifts, some close games that come down to it. I think both teams are salivating at the thought of this rematch

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:20 PM

Oh, got a grip back on ourselves I see.

Well played.

So that was a "too puss" on the bet?

Bostonjorge
05-31-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm not a Moz supporter or think he should be playing. I was pointing out how he was protecting the rim and now the Cavs don't have a rim protecter anymore. Frye is deadly but he can't anchor the defense. Love is the same. Warriors don't have that problem.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 03:22 PM

Well played.

Sorry but I can't bet with soft people. Betting is for the tough, not the "why is everyone hating on us" kind of people.

jason
05-31-2016, 03:22 PM

HEAT homers;

Nothing worse than that as of right now

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 03:24 PM

Yes there is.

Your fellow Warriors fans playing the victim role.

If there is something worse than cocky pricks, is people playing the victim card. That's sad, really sad.

jason
05-31-2016, 03:25 PM

You have to remember that Klay was really bad in the finals last year.. He has stepped up this postseason

jason
05-31-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes there is.

Your fellow Warriors fans playing the victim role.

If there is something worse than cocky pricks, is people playing the victim card. That's sad, really sad.

Its not really worse than you fellow Heat fans starting a hating crew acting like Thunders fan. Just pathetic

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:38 PM
Sorry but I can't bet with soft people. Betting is for the tough, not the "why is everyone hating on us" kind of people.

:( :(

But why? Why?? Why won't you play with me?

:(

eDush
05-31-2016, 03:41 PM

Well played.

You know they are "too puss" cause they know we are the best but cannot admit it :clap:

For us, it's always bets on!!! :cheer:

nastynice
05-31-2016, 03:43 PM

Hah, tbh, I think the whole big 3 only getting 2 rings is the biggest reason I'm not cocky about this team. I'm very aware that what's on paper doesn't matter, nothing's guaranteed. I'd rather just enjoy the moment and be thankful we have at least 1 ring. Wether we turn into a dynasty or not, I'm a just let time play that one out

WaDe03
05-31-2016, 03:54 PM
In the words of Plies, "to pwuss"

lol, please
05-31-2016, 03:56 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPzLopf5rw

How can you root for this douche? Look at the last thirty seconds of this interview. Smh

:laugh: :laugh:

YUP!!!

Where are Mibs and nastynice at!?

Green bodied the Thunder AND the Cavaliers in this interview.

SteBO
05-31-2016, 04:11 PM
I dunno man, the GSW hate is kinda real and senseless. Granted their coverage isn't anywhere near the level of poisonous as the coverage Miami had to endure, but I can feel it getting there amongst fans in general. Green is the only unlikeable guy I see on that team, but he's the guy anyone would want on their team.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:21 PM

YUP!!!

Where are Mibs and nastynice at!?

Green bodied the Thunder AND the Cavaliers in this interview.

lol! YUP!!

Yay area! Yup! Ghost ridin! Yup! Speakin thizzlamic! Yup!

Al boo boo, the eagle has landed ;)

I ****in love this guy!! :cheers:

lol, please
05-31-2016, 04:26 PM
lol! YUP!!

Yay area! Yup! Ghost ridin! Yup! Speakin thizzlamic! Yup!

Al boo boo, the eagle has landed ;)

I ****in love this guy!! :cheers:

Back to back rings. YUUUUP

The Nation of Thizzlam YUUUUUUUP

Yadadawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaarriors!!!!!!!

:drunk:

nastynice
05-31-2016, 04:34 PM

Hawkeye15
05-31-2016, 04:59 PM
Warriors in 6 for me.

Lil Rhody
05-31-2016, 05:24 PM

this and ill add a couple off top of my head. The NBA gives this guy everything. he's an untouchable. I also hate how he stares down people after every shot he makes. Then runs and hides on defense. He's very fake. great shooter but fake person.

We talking about LEBRON right?

Vee-Rex
05-31-2016, 05:50 PM
I dunno man, the GSW hate is kinda real and senseless. Granted their coverage isn't anywhere near the level of poisonous as the coverage Miami had to endure, but I can feel it getting there amongst fans in general. Green is the only unlikeable guy I see on that team, but he's the guy anyone would want on their team.

Idk, man, I think it's a little understandable why people are starting to dislike them. There is an aura of arrogance that is exuding from them collectively, both on and off the court.

If it was just on the court then that would be cool, but when it starts spilling off the court then we gotta hold them to the same standards as everyone else, no matter how good they are. Curry, as an example, has said some very arrogant things on several occasions (I'm not talking about confident stuff, I'm talking about arrogant).

When you add on dirty plays by Green, the on-court 'screens', the owner and his stupid comments, all while the media and general populace paints them as extremely classy and good guys, you should be able to see why the dislike is growing.

IMO, of their main rotation guys, Klay Thompson is the most classy player on that team.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 06:19 PM
We goin back to back...yup...they still suck...yup...splash brothers yup...ros-gold onwudae could get the d yup

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:21 PM
Idk, man, I think it's a little understandable why people are starting to dislike them. There is an aura of arrogance that is exuding from them collectively, both on and off the court.

If it was just on the court then that would be cool, but when it starts spilling off the court then we gotta hold them to the same standards as everyone else, no matter how good they are. Curry, as an example, has said some very arrogant things on several occasions (I'm not talking about confident stuff, I'm talking about arrogant).

When you add on dirty plays by Green, the on-court 'screens', the owner and his stupid comments, all while the media and general populace paints them as extremely classy and good guys, you should be able to see why the dislike is growing.

IMO, of their main rotation guys, Klay Thompson is the most classy player on that team.

This is what pisses me off about Draymond the most:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBPzLopf5rw

That's totally classless. If that was LeBron, he would be on every headline about how classless he is. How do you explain what Draymond did in that video? Even Klay felt embarrassed being next to him. If one of your friends did that, you would really question your relationship with them.

Iron24th
05-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Warriors in 6, the cavs didn't face any serious competition in the east and it will shows in the Finals.

kdspurman
05-31-2016, 06:31 PM

Agreed with this. Klay annoys me cause a few times they lost, he was salty about the opponent celebrating too much. Just take the L and move on. That's almost as bad as if Green complained someone was too physical with him.

But overall, he would be the guy who is the most likeable as you said

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:33 PM
Warriors in 6, the cavs didn't face any serious competition in the east and it will shows in the Finals.

And what competition did the Warriors face outside OKC? Give me a break... You guys act as if Warriors just went through Clippers, Spurs, and OKC.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:34 PM
Agreed with this. Klay annoys me cause a few times they lost, he was salty about the opponent celebrating too much. Just take the L and move on. That's almost as bad as if Green complained someone was too physical with him.

Shaun Livingston is the only guy I like from the Warriors. Maybe Iguodala, too.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:36 PM

That's weird, I always got the exact OPPOSITE feeling from them. I WISH they would be more cocky and douchey, like ur boy lebron lol, but instead they kinda soft in interviews, never over blow their accomplishments and say they need to keep working, always deflect personal praise to team praise, always showing respect to their opponents.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:37 PM

No one cares, they don't like you :p

lol, please
05-31-2016, 06:38 PM

That's totally classless. If that was LeBron, he would be on every headline about how classless he is. How do you explain what Draymond did in that video? Even Klay felt embarrassed being next to him. If one of your friends did that, you would really question your relationship with them.

I bet if he played for the Thunder you would be appluding him right now though.

kdspurman reaches and finds a reason to hate on Klay Thompson. I've read it / seen it all now.

Mr. Fantastic would be jealous.

And what competition did the Warriors face outside OKC? Give me a break... You guys act as if Warriors just went through Clippers, Spurs, and OKC.

Oh, I don't know, maybe the Trail blazers and Rockets?

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:39 PM
No one cares, they don't like you :p

Okay? The same goes to you?

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:42 PM
I bet if he played for the Thunder you would be appluding him right now though.

kdspurman reaches and finds a reason to hate on Klay Thompson. I've read it / seen it all now.

Why would I applaud someone who does what Green did? I hated Kendrick Perkins so much despite him being a fan favorite for many OKC fans. He was just a headache and a clown. Green is the same way. I can respect how hard and tough he plays but his personality is just horrifying. The league not suspending him at all for all his antics really makes me wonder, too. He does the same things that he did before that gave him those technicals but all of a sudden, the league/refs don't want to bite and give him that last one so he gets suspended. It's like they did everything in their power and more to avoid Green at all costs.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:43 PM

lol, YUP!!

Cmon man, so he said cavs suck, so what? He's a man about it, he said what he said, he owned what he said. Rather have my squad like that instead of tryina heap false praise and then question what "valuable" means. If u think ur the best man up and say it, don't be tryina play both sides. See, I don't mind how Russ always downplays curry's performance, or laugh at curry's defense (even tho he had him shooting what, 30% clip while guarded by curry, lol), cuz at least he straight up with his ****. He own his ****

Just like Dray. Tell em Dray!!

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:44 PM
Okay? The same goes to you?

They love me, bro. Is u crazy??

Teeboy1487
05-31-2016, 06:44 PM
I think the Warriors have to finish this series quickly because the longer it goes on, the more it favorites a well rested Cleveland team. The Warriors are the better team. They are better offensively, defensively, have more depth, and went through tougher competition in the West. Seriously, I would much rather face the Raptors than the Thunder. That may very well come back to haunt Golden State considering how much it took out of them to finish off OKC.

While Cleveland is much better offensively this year by having Love and Kyrie back along with adding Channing Frye, they don't have the defensive identity they had last year. I think it will be a relief for Golden State they are not facing the length of the Thunder anymore. The Thunder gave them alot of problems. I don't know if the Cavs can replicate that success. Tristan Thompson's play worries me. He is playing bad basketball right now and I want to see how he will respond in this series. They really need to get him engage by blocking shots and crashing the boards. Cleveland's offensive success has been great. I do think they are a better offensive team than the Thunder by a mile and will stretch the floor much better than OKC did. Cleveland is also alot more discipline and we won't see them turning the ball over as much as OKC did.

Like I said before, Golden State have seen the best defensive team they are going to face. However, Curry has not looked like his elite self. He has to be Steph Curry in this series. I hate predicting how many games. I think on paper, Golden State should win the series. I think it will come down to which supporting cast plays the best. I know Lebron and Kyrie will bring it. Curry and Klay will bring it. Green will give Love a tough time and vice versa. The supporting cast will determine this series imo.

kdspurman
05-31-2016, 06:45 PM

Lol, please... I said annoys me, that's not hate dude. I also don't think he's a king like you do. Also hate I suppose? Not everything that isn't a compliment of the Warriors = hate.... My goodness

lol, please
05-31-2016, 06:47 PM
Lol, please... I said annoys me, that's not hate dude. I also don't think he's a king like you do. Also hate I suppose? Not everything that isn't a compliment of the Warriors = hate.... My goodness

Relax, I was teasing you a bit.

But you are reaching for things to arguably dislike about him. :p

nastynice
05-31-2016, 06:48 PM

Cmon bro. Everybody know he King. Pick ur slack up homie

jason
05-31-2016, 06:52 PM

What more do they need than that? OKC is a true Championship contender that eliminated SAS and had the Warriors where they wanted them. I think OKC would have beat the Cavs also. Also why do we keep overlooking the Blazers? I think they're easily on the same level as the Hawks and Pistons and could have gave Cavs more competition than the Hawks

Draymond was super immature but he was wasted

Vee-Rex
05-31-2016, 06:55 PM
That's weird, I always got the exact OPPOSITE feeling from them. I WISH they would be more cocky and douchey, like ur boy lebron lol, but instead they kinda soft in interviews, never over blow their accomplishments and say they need to keep working, always deflect personal praise to team praise, always showing respect to their opponents.

LeBron ain't my boy, but his game is pretty amazing and I give cred to that. Just as I give credit to Steph and his amazing game.

At the same time, I'm not going around asking people why they dislike LeBron either. I don't care for him much but I feel I am understanding his personality more and how he screws up in front of the media. He's a really sensitive dude. However, he has made his bed and now he's sleeping in it, so I can't really get defensive over him or fault others for not liking him.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 06:56 PM
What more do they need than that? OKC is a true Championship contender that eliminated SAS and had the Warriors where they wanted them. I think OKC would have beat the Cavs also. Also why do we keep overlooking the Blazers? I think they're easily on the same level as the Hawks and Pistons and could have gave Cavs more competition than the Hawks

They beat the Rockets/Blazers. None of those teams are better than the Pistons, Hawks, and Toronto. If you think so, prove it. Rockets beat themselves and Warriors just hammered them down for the finishing touch. Blazers were outmanned at every position. There was zero advantage from the Blazers against the Warriors. As for OKC, so beating OKC means they beat the Spurs too? What kind of BS logic is that? So if Cavs beat the Warriors, they also beat the Spurs and OKC? And also the Mavs/Memphis too?

ghettosean
05-31-2016, 06:58 PM
Warriors in 2

ghettosean
05-31-2016, 07:04 PM
They beat the Rockets/Blazers. None of those teams are better than the Pistons, Hawks, and Toronto. If you think so, prove it. Rockets beat themselves and Warriors just hammered them down for the finishing touch. Blazers were outmanned at every position. There was zero advantage from the Blazers against the Warriors. As for OKC, so beating OKC means they beat the Spurs too? What kind of BS logic is that? So if Cavs beat the Warriors, they also beat the Spurs and OKC? And also the Mavs/Memphis too?

OKC is a contender and better than any team the Cavs have faced in the Eastern Conference and the Warriors slapped around all the top teams during the regular season... I'm not even sure why this is an argument.

kingkenny01
05-31-2016, 07:06 PM
I don't care who wins at all I want to see is dahntay jones and draymond green punch each other in the balls

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 07:08 PM
Warriors in 1.5

jason
05-31-2016, 07:16 PM

How are you coming to that the conclusion Blazers aren't better than the Pistons? Prove it. Rocket beat themselves? lol Warriors pretty much beat them without Curry.. As for the bolded who **** said anything like this? making stuff up now? I just gave OKC a compliment about being contenders since they were very close to beating both of the best teams all year. Talking about getting your panties in a bunch. People still refusing to credit to the Warriors lol

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 07:37 PM
How are you coming to that the conclusion Blazers aren't better than the Pistons? Prove it. Rocket beat themselves? lol Warriors pretty much beat them without Curry.. As for the bolded who **** said anything like this? making stuff up now? I just gave OKC a compliment about being contenders since they were very close to beating both of the best teams all year. Talking about getting your panties in a bunch. People still refusing to credit to the Warriors lol

How are the Blazers better than the Pistons? I asked you to prove it first.
Rockets did beat themselves. They looked like a total joke the entire season. Ask any Rockets fan. The fact you beat them by 40's without Curry is enough evidence.

I'm not making stuff up. They beat OKC. Great. Who else was miles better than the Cavs opposition this season? Tell me, I'm waiting.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 07:46 PM
I'd say Blazers were better than any team in the east outside of Cleveland. They've been on an absolute tear since midway of the season, and when they're clicking they can make it rain. That's a good squad right there. I'm curious to see if it was just a Cinderella type run since mid season, or if they can legit stay shooting like that and keep growing.

Mell413
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
If this was last year I liked Golden State. Even during the finals I liked them. Then after they won I think Lol Please created a thread asking if they were better than the 96 bulls. Considering GS didn't even look that great against an undermanned Cavs team I don't think it was the time or place for that question. If they had dominated that series I could maybe understand the thread, but they didn't. GS fans should have just been happy for that one and not make any big picture claims. I've kind of soured on them this year. Not necsarily attitude wise, but I'm starting to hate the 3 pt shot because of them.

More-Than-Most
05-31-2016, 07:48 PM
He's a self declared LeBron lover and Warriors hater. Said so himself in the other thread.

False... I am a James lover and a green hater... I dont hate the warriors I just wish green would go missing FOREVER

nastynice
05-31-2016, 07:54 PM
LeBron ain't my boy, but his game is pretty amazing and I give cred to that. Just as I give credit to Steph and his amazing game.

At the same time, I'm not going around asking people why they dislike LeBron either. I don't care for him much but I feel I am understanding his personality more and how he screws up in front of the media. He's a really sensitive dude. However, he has made his bed and now he's sleeping in it, so I can't really get defensive over him or fault others for not liking him.

First off, yes, he's ur boy. He gives ur entire city a reason to cheer and get excited for 8 months a year. Give the man his due.

Second, I'm not asking why anyone doesn't like my squad, I already know why they don't (same reason people don't like ur squad). It's just that ur reasoning seemed so off, it threw me off a bit. Like wouldn't u kinda do a double take if someone said the reason they don't like lebron is because he's not confident in his abilities and is too quiet and humble rather than being a leader? Right? Or if someone said because he's just an athlete with no bball iq?

That was just me doing a double take on what u said...

Chronz
05-31-2016, 08:01 PM
What are the matchup gonna be. Does kerr start iggy all series? Does love guard bogut? Does bron play the 4? Does shumpert get killed on back picks

prodigy
05-31-2016, 08:10 PM
Warriors in 6 but I would love to see a sweep.

Who the heck wants to see a sweep in the NBA finals? you must not be a basketball fan. I get we are all homers for our teams and say the dumbest crap to support them. But common, lets see some great basketball and hopefully the refs do their jobs and the best team wins.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:21 PM
Its not really worse than you fellow Heat fans starting a hating crew acting like Thunders fan. Just pathetic

Yes it is worse, acting cocky and then asking why everyone "hates" them. That's pathetic. Throwing the rock and hiding the hand.

And if by "my fellow HEAT fans" you mean one HEAT poster, then, ok. :confused:

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
:( :(

But why? Why?? Why won't you play with me?

:(

Cuz you are a softie, I don't like soft people. You are too nastynice for me. :(

Captain Moroni
05-31-2016, 08:22 PM
LeBron won two games last year by HIMSELF. Now he has a healthy roster around him..

Right which means now other people will take the shots that LeBron was hitting. Cavs might win 1 game.

prodigy
05-31-2016, 08:24 PM
The Motion that the cavs will perform worse vs warriors this season then last because Love and Irving are weak defenders is crazy. Delly will still get plenty of minutes. BUT now the warriors cannot just gang up on leBron like last year. Love can score 15-20 more points then Tristan, and Irving is clearly a better scorer then Delly.

The scoring ability is soooo much greater for the Cavs this year then last. They will spread the floor and Lebron will pick the Warriors apart if they don't respect the shooters.

The Cavs guards have struggled on defense this post season. BUT they struggled against driving players. Like Rozen for the raps. Curry and Thompson don't drive nearly as much as him or anyone else the cavs faced. But clearly the Cavs haven't faced three point shooting like this either.

eDush
05-31-2016, 08:24 PM

False... I am a James lover and a green hater... I dont hate the warriors I just wish green would go missing FOREVER
I use to be a James lover too until "the decision" to bail for South Beach and the manner in how he did it. I hated him at the time but now I don't care...no hate nor love for him. May I ask when and why you became a James lover? ...the short version please :)

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:27 PM

I don't see lot of Warriors "haters" I see Green and Bogut haters, that's earned. They earn the hate for being punks on court (especially Green cuz Bogut is the "do something and then act like I did nothing" type of player).

And I wouldn't want Green on my team, not because he's not a good player, just because he wouldn't do **** with our cast. We need shooters for him to be serviceable.

prodigy
05-31-2016, 08:27 PM
Right which means now other people will take the shots that LeBron was hitting. Cavs might win 1 game.

Lebron missed a lot because he was trying to do everything. So you think Irving will miss a lot? plus add the shooters cavs have. ehh ur wrong on this one.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 08:30 PM
Cavs are better than last year, so are the Warriors. Klay didn't show up last postseason, he's been the best Warriors this postseason.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:31 PM

Sorry but since he started winning Iggy has been a punk on court too.

Only "classy" guys for me there are Barbosa, Livingston, Ezeli, Barnes and obviously Klay. He's the most likeable and easy to like guy.

The most annoying after Green and Bogut's gotta be Mo. He's funny but yet so annoying. :laugh:

prodigy
05-31-2016, 08:32 PM
I don't care who wins at all I want to see is dahntay jones and draymond green punch each other in the balls

Jones will be suspended and Green Will be awarded lots of money and women and Adam Silvers naked body.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:34 PM
It seems like the comments here got to some W's fans. No problem guys, now you can't ask "mommy, mommy, why everyone "hate" us?"

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:35 PM

All I'm going to say is... Pistons, Hawks and Raptors are better defensively than the Blazers and Rockets... And the Cavs KILLED THEM.

prodigy
05-31-2016, 08:41 PM
Sorry but since he started winning Iggy has been a punk on court too.

Only "classy" guys for me there are Barbosa, Livingston, Ezeli, Barnes and obviously Klay. He's the most likeable and easy to like guy.

The most annoying after Green and Bogut's gotta be Mo. He's funny but yet so annoying. :laugh:

Curry's dumb stare downs and greens face and mouth are annoying. But honestly the real reason i hate the Warriors isn't all their fault. Its the NBA's. If they treated them like all other teams i don't think the hate would be there. But the fact they can do pretty much whatever they want and kick whoever they want is disgusting. Even last night Green just rips Adams down and adams gets called for the foul too. Crazy crap.

But lets be real, the hate is small. Most people hang from the warriors pube hairs.

PayDaPiper
05-31-2016, 08:43 PM
All I'm going to say is... Pistons, Hawks and Raptors are better defensively than the Blazers and Rockets... And the Cavs KILLED THEM.

If the Warriors played the Pistons, Hawks, Raptors, they would be in the finals at 12-0. The east is a complete joke.

PayDaPiper
05-31-2016, 08:49 PM
I think OKC would have gone 12-0 into the finals as well in the east, Spurs too

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 08:57 PM
If the Warriors played the Pistons, Hawks, Raptors, they would be in the finals at 12-0. The east is a complete joke.

You think? Great analysis.

If the Cavs played the Rockets, Blazers and Thunder, they would be in the Finals with a 12-0 record. The West is overrated.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Curry's dumb stare downs and greens face and mouth are annoying. But honestly the real reason i hate the Warriors isn't all their fault. Its the NBA's. If they treated them like all other teams i don't think the hate would be there. But the fact they can do pretty much whatever they want and kick whoever they want is disgusting. Even last night Green just rips Adams down and adams gets called for the foul too. Crazy crap.

But lets be real, the hate is small. Most people hang from the warriors pube hairs.

I just find funny that people here (in Puerto Rico) hated or hate Lebron because he was too "guillao" (which means cocky) but Curry does the same thing and all of the sudden there's nothing wrong with that. :laugh:

It just shows double standards. And I believe it's like that everywhere.

prodigy
05-31-2016, 09:00 PM
Cavs would've sweep rockets and blazers. thunder woulda been tough but Lebron has owned Durant teams over the years. so prob cavs in 6 outta respect for OKC. 12-2 just like they are now.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 09:03 PM
Let's just get one thing straight here. Outside of the Cavs, Spurs, OKC, Warriors, and maybe the Clippers, EVERY TEAM IS OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. So to say Warriors have faced better opposition is legitimate but only because they beat OKC. ONE TEAM.. and it went to SEVEN games. You guys are just doing everything in your power to discount the East despite the fact that the East vs West record is pretty much at .500. If you take the 2nd seed to 7th seed of the East and ranked them against the West, they would consume the 5th to 12th seed in the West. That means, bye bye Mavs, Blazers, Memphis, and Houston. But yeah, keep telling yourself that Houston was a better team than the Pistons.. or that the Blazers really had a chance to beat the Warriors... or that the Memphis Grizzlies is still a top team along with the Mavericks... you guys provide amusement of the highest level.

jason
05-31-2016, 09:08 PM
Let's just get one thing straight here. Outside of the Cavs, Spurs, OKC, Warriors, and maybe the Clippers, EVERY TEAM IS OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. So to say Warriors have faced better opposition is legitimate but only because they beat OKC. ONE TEAM.. and it went to SEVEN games. You guys are just doing everything in your power to discount the East despite the fact that the East vs West record is pretty much at .500. If you take the 2nd seed to 7th seed of the East and ranked them against the West, they would consume the 5th to 12th seed in the West. That means, bye bye Mavs, Blazers, Memphis, and Houston. But yeah, keep telling yourself that Houston was a better team than the Pistons.. or that the Blazers really had a chance to beat the Warriors... or that the Memphis Grizzlies is still a top team along with the Mavericks... you guys provide amusement of the highest level.

Funny that you want to be salty and say Warriors only beat one legit team but the Cavs have beat "ZERO LEGIT TEAMS".

ALL CAPS ARE COOL

MTL_123
05-31-2016, 09:12 PM
I just find funny that people here (in Puerto Rico) hated or hate Lebron because he was too "guillao" (which means cocky) but Curry does the same thing and all of the sudden there's nothing wrong with that. :laugh:

It just shows double standards. And I believe it's like that everywhere.

This

Only reason why i cant stand the warriors is because Green is a puss and Curry is such a cocky little **** besides for that i could care less

MTL_123
05-31-2016, 09:17 PM
I dont no if this was posted already but oh no lol

****** ‎@******
NBA will review the Draymond Green play with Steven Adam

But Green trying to snap Adams arm is a basketball play tho :rolleyes:

MTL_123
05-31-2016, 09:18 PM
^^^ From Real GM

Scoots
05-31-2016, 09:22 PM
I don't understand why it matters who plays who to get to the finals. The point is to get to the playoffs, then win your last game of the season. That's it. The team that wins their last game is #1 that year, every other team finished last. All of the talk about ranking players/teams in a season or all time is just masturbation.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 09:23 PM
Funny that you want to be salty and say Warriors only beat one legit team but the Cavs have beat "ZERO LEGIT TEAMS".

ALL CAPS ARE COOL

I actually did say that.. funny you mentioned it because now you don't have an argument. I'm merely suggesting that the Warriors were finally tested against a legitimate team that was fully healthy.. and it went to seven games. You cannot for a second tell me that the other teams they played against in Rockets/Blazers were any better than Pistons/Hawks/Raptors.. and I told you to give me a reason and you still haven't.. instead, you reflected the question back to me. Just sounds like you can't even prove your argument and want me to convince you for your own pleasure. Cavs can sweep Rockets and Blazers. That wouldn't even be much of a concern there. You guys are acting as if beating OKC meant you went through hell and backwards. You guys were supposed to beat us in FIVE games, remember? Now, it went to seven and you guys think you somehow beat the Spurs, Clippers, and OKC? Cavs have faced nobody? Don't let their dominance of Atlanta and Detroit fool you, The Raptors are one of the top teams in the league. They have the 5th or 6th best record. Warriors won one and Cleveland won one. If anything, OKC had the toughest road to the Finals... and that's not even close.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 09:24 PM
I don't understand why it matters who plays who to get to the finals. The point is to get to the playoffs, then win your last game of the season. That's it. The team that wins their last game is #1 that year, every other team finished last. All of the talk about ranking players/teams in a season or all time is just masturbation.

Because West fanboys love to use the "East is weak" argument? :confused:

Only team having a hard road was OKC having to play 2 historic teams and then the Cavs if they won. The rest is just the same.

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 09:25 PM
I dont no if this was posted already but oh no lol

****** ‎@******
NBA will review the Draymond Green play with Steven Adam

But Green trying to snap Adams arm is a basketball play tho :rolleyes:

I hope they take action. Because that looked dirty to me. Same with an elbow he gave Adams in game 6.

MTL_123
05-31-2016, 09:28 PM
I hope they take action. Because that looked dirty to me. Same with an elbow he gave Adams in game 6.

well its the same thing that kelly olynyk did to love

So................................ nope nothing is going to happen to Green lol

CHANGO
05-31-2016, 09:37 PM
well its the same thing that kelly olynyk did to love

So................................ nope nothing is going to happen to Green lol

Exactly, I was going to say the same thing. LMAO.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 09:41 PM
I love how ESPN advertised Adams as "DDTing" Green.. Are we being serious or did Vince McMahon just sign Adams to the WWE?

Meth
05-31-2016, 09:49 PM

chill- he's ****ing around and referencing a song. Draymond is awesome only when he's on your team.

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 09:52 PM
chill- he's ****ing around and referencing a song. Draymond is awesome only when he's on your team.

Sorry, it shows zero sportsmanship.. IDC what he's referencing too. Should I be rapping to Juvenile's back that *** up to someone's wife and say I'm just ****ing around? Think about it.. you just lost to a team and see a guy saying you suck. Is that okay with you?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
05-31-2016, 09:58 PM
Warriors fans turned into Seahawks fans, damn.

PayDaPiper
05-31-2016, 10:01 PM
Sorry, it shows zero sportsmanship.. IDC what he's referencing too. Should I be rapping to Juvenile's back that *** up to someone's wife and say I'm just ****ing around? Think about it.. you just lost to a team and see a guy saying you suck. Is that okay with you?

That was at the championship parade and he was drunk

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 10:01 PM
That was at the championship parade and he was drunk

I touched your wife.. but I was drunk so it must be okay.

PayDaPiper
05-31-2016, 10:08 PM

Lol, you all are just haters, pulling up something from a year ago to criticize Green further.

Warriors eliminated OKC and their gonna win back to back titles. Then there gonna rub it in everyones face, deal with it

FlashBolt
05-31-2016, 10:13 PM
Lol, you all are just haters, pulling up something from a year ago to criticize Green further.

Warriors eliminated OKC and their gonna win back to back titles. Then there gonna rub it in everyones face, deal with it

Yeah, I must be a hater because you have nothing else to say.. good one

jason
05-31-2016, 10:14 PM
I actually did say that.. funny you mentioned it because now you don't have an argument. I'm merely suggesting that the Warriors were finally tested against a legitimate team that was fully healthy.. and it went to seven games. You cannot for a second tell me that the other teams they played against in Rockets/Blazers were any better than Pistons/Hawks/Raptors.. and I told you to give me a reason and you still haven't.. instead, you reflected the question back to me. Just sounds like you can't even prove your argument and want me to convince you for your own pleasure. Cavs can sweep Rockets and Blazers. That wouldn't even be much of a concern there. You guys are acting as if beating OKC meant you went through hell and backwards. You guys were supposed to beat us in FIVE games, remember? Now, it went to seven and you guys think you somehow beat the Spurs, Clippers, and OKC? Cavs have faced nobody? Don't let their dominance of Atlanta and Detroit fool you, The Raptors are one of the top teams in the league. They have the 5th or 6th best record. Warriors won one and Cleveland won one. If anything, OKC had the toughest road to the Finals... and that's not even close.

Can you not read? I said they were in the same league and could be argued to be better than the Pistons. Did you prove me wrong? no instead you want me to spoon feed you a huge break down? No one said anything about LAC or SAS except you. Who said 5 games? I said 6 so I was a game off get over it. Cavs were suppose to sweep the Raptors LOL. Its definitely not far. Warriors had the toughest series and its not even close

PayDaPiper
05-31-2016, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I must be a hater because you have nothing else to say.. good one

Clearly your a hater, and that stems from jealously

http://bfy.tw/2Wt7

LA_Raiders
05-31-2016, 11:20 PM
Can't wait to see the elite flops from LeBron. Warriors in 6.

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 11:31 PM
Warriors fans. Were witnessing possibly and probably, the greatest team of all time right now. Don't let these haters get what they want. They ***** about everything, but the bottom line is, were doing things very few teams if none at all have done before.

73 wins
Unanimous MVP

300 threes
400 threes
40-50-90
3 all nba players

All things never done or barely done in the history of the league. Enjoy this.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 11:32 PM

Well, at least this year the west is trended down while the east up, but yea, once the playoffs started it just felt like the same weak conference we're used to seeing. I'm like honking in my head, in the west lillard doesn't even make the all star game, but in the east he's prob a top 5 player. lol, for real, like I legit can't even think of anyone (tho I'm sure I'm forgetting someone) outside lebron that id put over lillard. He's got Kyrie, Wade, love, Isaiah Thomas, anyone on the raps or Hawks, all beat. Damn, who else is out there??

How did this even happen? I'm assuming the east gets more higher picks, how is the talent so lopsided?

*oh, hmm, maybe butler? Drummond? I don't know, I've seen more of lillard so I'd go with him, but maybe these guys are right there with him

Monta is beast
05-31-2016, 11:36 PM
The MVP voting showed how dominant the western conference is.

nastynice
05-31-2016, 11:41 PM
. You cannot for a second tell me that the other teams they played against in Rockets/Blazers were any better than Pistons/Hawks/Raptors.

Let me first say that it really makes no diff who u went thru, at least to me. I'd rather go thru a bunch of nobodies and win the chip than go thru 3 contenders and lose the chip. Everything up to this point is obsolete, all that matters is the next 4-7 games.

However, given what u said in the quote, I have to assume you just haven't paid much attention to the Blazers. They've been one of the best teams in the league (record wise) since their rocky start. I wish I knew the numbers off the top of my head, but they had a very very impressive record since almost half way thru the season. I want to say a top 5 record, I'm not sure, was something really good like that tho

nastynice
05-31-2016, 11:44 PM
Warriors fans turned into Seahawks fans, damn.

lmao!! Dammit!! :hide:

We're actually opposite tho, Seahawks fans insert their players into every thread even when they have nothing to do with it (ex. bringing up Wilson in a Brady vs manning thread), whereas for the dubs every damn thread IS ABOUT the dubs. Tho it's mostly non dubs fans creating these threads, but it's all good, I ride or die! :cool:

nastynice
05-31-2016, 11:46 PM

Whoa! **** just got real! lol

lol, please
06-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Warriors fans. Were witnessing possibly and probably, the greatest team of all time right now. Don't let these haters get what they want. They ***** about everything, but the bottom line is, were doing things very few teams if none at all have done before.

73 wins
Unanimous MVP

300 threes
400 threes
40-50-90
3 all nba players

I know dude.

What sucks is everytime I say something like this, 10 people jump out of the woodworks and want to call me a homer and how it isn't true.

Guess Bulls fans were homers for stating facts (Jordans Bulls were the best) at the time. I am sure fans of Bird's Celtics, and Shaq/Kobe Lakers got called homers too.

:rolleyes:

Basically, if you say something that someone else doesn't agree with, you are a homer. Even if it's true. Then if you call them a hater back, they get upset.

:shrug:

goingfor28
06-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Just glad Cleveland is healthy this time

kobe4thewinbang
06-01-2016, 12:34 AM
Cavaliers in 6 games.

If not, Warriors win in 7.

I will be surprised if the Finals last less than six games.

If the Cavaliers lose, I would call it an upset because LeBron took the Warriors to 6 games *without* his other two star teammates. I think the Big 3 at least wins another game, i.e. Cavs win in 6 games.

If the Warriors win, more power to them. But I'm sick of them at this point. Hopefully the Cavaliers can do what the Thunder somehow failed to do.

I hope for no injuries and for the refs to swallow the whistles for both teams. Cavaliers have more shooters than Thunder, so it won't be shooting that determines who wins. It was nice to see the Warriors only have 42 points at halftime. I think the Cavaliers can torch them like the Thunder did, which again makes it baffling how OKC blew it.

You have the most dominant team in the post season and a rocky #1 seed that has just overcome a 1-3 deficit. Yes, the Cavaliers should've handled the Raptors in less than 6 games, but GS has been very up and down. They avoided the Spurs and were on the brink of elimination against a team 99% of fans doubted would even stand a chance, yet alone gain a 3-1 lead. Cleveland went through the #2 seed. I know there are factors, but I gotta say, I think the real GS has taken the court and the genie juice is running low.

lol, please
06-01-2016, 01:36 AM
Cavaliers in 6 games.

If the Cavaliers lose, I would call it an upset because LeBron took the Warriors to 6 games *without* his other two star teammates. I think the Big 3 at least wins another game, i.e. Cavs win in 6 games.

If the Warriors win, more power to them. But I'm sick of them at this point. Hopefully the Cavaliers can do what the Thunder somehow failed to do.

I hope for no injuries and for the refs to swallow the whistles for both teams. Cavaliers have more shooters than Thunder, so it won't be shooting that determines who wins. It was nice to see the Warriors only have 42 points at halftime. I think the Cavaliers can torch them like the Thunder did, which again makes it baffling how OKC blew it.

You have the most dominant team in the post season and a rocky #1 seed that has just overcome a 1-3 deficit. Yes, the Cavaliers should've handled the Raptors in less than 6 games, but GS has been very up and down. They avoided the Spurs and were on the brink of elimination against a team 99% of fans doubted would even stand a chance, yet alone gain a 3-1 lead. Cleveland went through the #2 seed. I know there are factors, but I gotta say, I think the real GS has taken the court and the genie juice is running low.
A few things here.

The Raptors deserve a little respect. The Cavaliers didn't choke away those two losses, they got thoroughly outplayed in every facet of the game.

The Warriors didn't "avoid" anyone. They won as many games as possible, locked up the #1 seed, and played who fell into the matchups against them, and won.

Meth
06-01-2016, 01:50 AM
I absolutely love the Warriors hate right now. After decades of misery and turmoil, they finally have something good going for them. The only resentful I find understandable is the resentment towards Green... otherwise, I find it hard to not like and enjoy the Warriors. What a time to be alive...

IKnowHoops
06-01-2016, 02:01 AM

73 wins
Unanimous MVP

300 threes
400 threes
40-50-90
3 all nba players

I agree with you, thats why I'm happy the Cavs have the opportunity to beat down this "best team of all-time" and supplant them as the best team of all-time led by the best player of all-time. Cant wait for this!!

lol, please
06-01-2016, 02:36 AM
I agree with you, thats why I'm happy the Cavs have the opportunity to beat down this "best team of all-time" and supplant them as the best team of all-time led by the best player of all-time. Cant wait for this!!
What does it do for LeBron's legacy if he not only leads the Cavaliers to a series win but wins the FMVP in the process?

nastynice
06-01-2016, 02:48 AM
What does it do for LeBron's legacy if he not only leads the Cavaliers to a series win but wins the FMVP in the process?

Will be HUGE. I'm sure lebron is looking forward to this opportunity

nastynice
06-01-2016, 03:05 AM
I absolutely love the Warriors hate right now. After decades of misery and turmoil, they finally have something good going for them. The only resentful I find understandable is the resentment towards Green... otherwise, I find it hard to not like and enjoy the Warriors. What a time to be alive...

I love it too. This is the same team everyone loved 4 yrs ago, but with success comes hate, and we all know how much hate there is. Green used to be hard nosed and scrappy, now he's dirty. Curry used to be super saiyan and everyone cheered, now he's cocky and arrogant. I'm happy with it, will take it every time.

Also happy about the future. I don't think people realize how big a toll the 73 win season had on us, or having a #2 seed themselves playing at a historic level pushing us to keep winning. Regardless of outcome of this finals, I think this team will start developing the formula of using reg season as practice and then build up to hit our prime when post season hits. Got lots of good things to look forward to, it's about damn time and I'm 100% on board for the ride! :)

Monta is beast
06-01-2016, 03:32 AM
I know dude.

What sucks is everytime I say something like this, 10 people jump out of the woodworks and want to call me a homer and how it isn't true.

Guess Bulls fans were homers for stating facts (Jordans Bulls were the best) at the time. I am sure fans of Bird's Celtics, and Shaq/Kobe Lakers got called homers too.

:rolleyes:

Basically, if you say something that someone else doesn't agree with, you are a homer. Even if it's true. Then if you call them a hater back, they get upset.

:shrug:

That's what I'm saying bro. There mad or jealous or both, so they come up with all these reasons to not like the Warriors. It's what happens when you come up. Everyone loves you when you an underdog.

jason
06-01-2016, 04:14 AM
MTM is trying to jinx the Warriors.. ah **** you lol

Monta is beast
06-01-2016, 04:32 AM
http://twitter.com/fernandoandgreg/status/737685532663271424/photo/1

Lmfao

Monta is beast
06-01-2016, 04:32 AM
You gotta read it like a mexican tho

sf-fanatic
06-01-2016, 05:19 AM
Cavaliers in 6 games.

Come on lol. The Warriors cant even win here. When the Warriors went down 3-1, all I read was "this is what happens when the Warriors finally play a healthy team" and now when the Warriors win "Thunder had no chance from the start" lol.

SteBO
06-01-2016, 06:28 AM
I don't see lot of Warriors "haters" I see Green and Bogut haters, that's earned. They earn the hate for being punks on court (especially Green cuz Bogut is the "do something and then act like I did nothing" type of player).

And I wouldn't want Green on my team, not because he's not a good player, just because he wouldn't do **** with our cast. We need shooters for him to be serviceable.
Well, understand I'm not referencing this site as the standard. I'm talking about like on social media. The key difference though, is as I said before, media coverage. When I say "nowhere near as poisonous", I'm actually severely downplaying it, because they don't get criticized at all for their antics the way LeBron would've been, the way the Heat were for 4 years, etc....I think that's what irritates fans the most, not in the same way the Heat weren't liked.

For me, forget about how dirty Draymond is at times, or how Bogut gets away with illegal screening, Iggy and getting arm when stripping players, or how arrogant Joe Lacob is, I just want consistency in my media coverage. When OKC got up 3-1 in the series, that's when they didn't hesitate to just credit OKC for playing well on top of the injury excuses for Curry (to Kerr and Steph's credit, they never played that card). Any other team with those kind of expectations, media would be quick to judge. People are very easy on GS.

PhillyFaninLA
06-01-2016, 06:35 AM
I pick the Cavs in 6, last year it was competitive (at least a good amount of the time, despite it only be Lebron and some guys verse a healthy Warriors team. This year its a healthy and rested Cavs team (that played its best ball in the playoffs), verse a Warriors team that had played a ton of minutes in the regular season and had a rigorous playoffs so far.

nastynice
06-01-2016, 06:40 AM
Damn, I'm feelin hella hyphy now for some reason, lol, start already!!!

I think it's all the Warriors cavs banners on my page for buying tickets

FlashBolt
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
I want some of you guys to watch the Cavs vs Warriors playoff series from last year.. WOW, that is not a very good Cavs team... Just lots of terrible shots.

TheDish87
06-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Warriors in 5 and Klay for the MVP. I do expect it to be a competitive series but i just cant see the likes of Love, JR, or Irving coming up with big stops late in games.

ghettosean
06-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Somewhat of an NBA finals preview the king vs Curry....

https://youtu.be/1l4IgiEPL-E?t=121

It's going to be the hurt and injured vs the healthy and jealous.... LOL

The hurt one ain't going to ***** about it either... It's going to be a good finals.

Bostonjorge
06-01-2016, 11:48 AM
Game 1 GS by massacre

Game 2 GS with a routine win

Game 3 GS in an hard fought competitive game

Game 4 GS makes James quit in a blow out

Vee-Rex
06-01-2016, 12:21 PM
First off, yes, he's ur boy. He gives ur entire city a reason to cheer and get excited for 8 months a year. Give the man his due.

Second, I'm not asking why anyone doesn't like my squad, I already know why they don't (same reason people don't like ur squad). It's just that ur reasoning seemed so off, it threw me off a bit. Like wouldn't u kinda do a double take if someone said the reason they don't like lebron is because he's not confident in his abilities and is too quiet and humble rather than being a leader? Right? Or if someone said because he's just an athlete with no bball iq?

That was just me doing a double take on what u said...

Lol, no, he's not my boy. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate what he does for my city. I admire his talent and what he brings to the court, but he's far from my favorite player in the league. What's so hard to understand about that?

You seem to be confused on why people dislike Curry/Warriors (and you seem to think Curry is humble when he isn't).

ghettosean
06-01-2016, 12:22 PM
Game 1 GS by massacre

See I'm not so sure because Golden State is beat up like the Cavs last year except that there star is hurt so it might be up in the air for who even takes this series but if Steph does win then that should put a stop to all the noise about the Cavs being so hurt last year and all that crap. Steph the star, leader, difference maker and the best player in the world on the team is hurt so if they win I hope all that Cavs were hurt last year garbage flies out the window cause I'm just tired of hearing it.

I just have this feeling that when the season is over that we are going to hear that Steph needed surgery for something... Dude just doesn't look right and that includes when he took over in Game 7 to seal the series for the Warriors.

FlashBolt
06-01-2016, 12:33 PM
See I'm not so sure because Golden State is beat up like the Cavs last year except that there star is hurt so it might be up in the air for who even takes this series but if Steph does win then that should put a stop to all the noise about the Cavs being so hurt last year and all that crap. Steph the star, leader, difference maker and the best player in the world on the team is hurt so if they win I hope all that Cavs were hurt last year garbage flies out the window cause I'm just tired of hearing it.

I just have this feeling that when the season is over that we are going to hear that Steph needed surgery for something... Dude just doesn't look right and that includes when he took over in Game 7 to seal the series for the Warriors.

So because Curry is dealing with minor (and yes, it is minor. He's averaged 40 minutes per game for this series so to say otherwise is a bit ridiculous and just speculation), the entire Warriors team is injured? Who else is injured? Klay was injured coming to the NBA Finals last season. He had some concussion after Ariza kneed him. Stop with the excuses, dude. You just want to say "Cavs should have beaten this injured Warriors team."

Vee-Rex
06-01-2016, 12:51 PM
Well, at least this year the west is trended down while the east up, but yea, once the playoffs started it just felt like the same weak conference we're used to seeing. I'm like honking in my head, in the west lillard doesn't even make the all star game, but in the east he's prob a top 5 player. lol, for real, like I legit can't even think of anyone (tho I'm sure I'm forgetting someone) outside lebron that id put over lillard. He's got Kyrie, Wade, love, Isaiah Thomas, anyone on the raps or Hawks, all beat. Damn, who else is out there??

How did this even happen? I'm assuming the east gets more higher picks, how is the talent so lopsided?

*oh, hmm, maybe butler? Drummond? I don't know, I've seen more of lillard so I'd go with him, but maybe these guys are right there with him

You're forgetting Paul George who is a top 10 player. John Wall is also a really good talent.

Honestly, all it takes is for a Kevin Durant transition to Boston and then the talent disparity between the East and West isn't that big, though the West would still be better.

TrueFan420
06-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Warriors won't sweep but will win

ghettosean
06-01-2016, 01:22 PM
So because Curry is dealing with minor (and yes, it is minor. He's averaged 40 minutes per game for this series so to say otherwise is a bit ridiculous and just speculation), the entire Warriors team is injured? Who else is injured? Klay was injured coming to the NBA Finals last season. He had some concussion after Ariza kneed him. Stop with the excuses, dude. You just want to say "Cavs should have beaten this injured Warriors team."

I'm saying I think he will need surgery at the end of the year because of his injury was because in this post season he has suffered 3 injuries (Ankle, knee and elbow)... Maybe you have the inside scoop because you know and your medical expertise is warranted to definitively explain that they are all minor or you are making drama and making stuff up to make it sound like he scratched a mosquito bite until it was bleeding... LOL.

He's hurt... bottom line and yes hes playing through it but dude doesn't look right is all I'm pointing out and it's clear to anyone except those with there blinders on.

FlashBolt
06-01-2016, 01:58 PM
I'm saying I think he will need surgery at the end of the year because of his injury was because in this post season he has suffered 3 injuries (Ankle, knee and elbow)... Maybe you have the inside scoop because you know and your medical expertise is warranted to definitively explain that they are all minor or you are making drama and making stuff up to make it sound like he scratched a mosquito bite until it was bleeding... LOL.

He's hurt... bottom line and yes hes playing through it but dude doesn't look right is all I'm pointing out and it's clear to anyone except those with there blinders on.

There's no doubt he's hurt but it's not anything we haven't seen before. Some of you guys are trying to make this out as if Curry just came back from a torn Achilles a week ago... He's played 40 minutes per game this entire series so if his injury were that huge of a issue, he wouldn't be allowed to play and his coaches would take precautionary measures. It's safe to say he's hurt but it's 100% playable in. Comparing someone who is hurt (when Adams probably went through more ******** than Curry), to two players who missed 4-8 months of basketball is pretty silly. Curry can play. Love and Irving had to get surgery to play. There's a huge difference when you compare those two "injuries."

Tony_Starks
06-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Just glad Cleveland is healthy this time

Yep, no excuses.

...( even tho they'll still make some)

ghettosean
06-01-2016, 02:29 PM
There's no doubt he's hurt but it's not anything we haven't seen before. Some of you guys are trying to make this out as if Curry just came back from a torn Achilles a week ago... He's played 40 minutes per game this entire series so if his injury were that huge of a issue, he wouldn't be allowed to play and his coaches would take precautionary measures. It's safe to say he's hurt but it's 100% playable in. Comparing someone who is hurt (when Adams probably went through more ******** than Curry), to two players who missed 4-8 months of basketball is pretty silly. Curry can play. Love and Irving had to get surgery to play. There's a huge difference when you compare those two "injuries."

I have no medical diagnosis like you but we know he has had 3 injuries so far in the post season (ankle, knee and elbow) and I wouldn't be surprised if he needs surgery at the end of the season. This is all that I'm saying and nothing more except that if this is that case that I hope this shuts up the apologists for Lebron regarding his last finals loss.

Too add because you are saying that he played significant minutes and if his injury was huge he wouldn't be allowed to play. I can't tell you how many hall of famers have played significant minutes with huge injuries so please stop using that as your excuse... LOL... It holds no weight and it's untrue and please stop speaking as if you are part of the warriors medical staff :rolleyes:

Just so all can see an example here's Larry Bird playing in a game with a career ending injury playing huge minutes and winning the series and even the opponents respect (he was hospitalized the night before playing this game)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQpWgcUaeh4

Directly after the post season Larry went into surgery and the doctors said they have no idea how he played through the injury.

I am not comparing this directly to Curry's injury at all as I don't think it's career ending at all I'm just making it clear that the bolded is showing that you have no idea what you are talking about.

FlashBolt
06-01-2016, 02:49 PM
I have no medical diagnosis like you but we know he has had 3 injuries so far in the post season (ankle, knee and elbow) and I wouldn't be surprised if he needs surgery at the end of the season. This is all that I'm saying and nothing more except that if this is that case that I hope this shuts up the apologists for Lebron regarding his last finals loss.

Too add because you are saying that he played significant minutes and if his injury was huge he wouldn't be allowed to play. I can't tell you how many hall of famers have played significant minutes with huge injuries so please stop using that as your excuse... LOL... It holds no weight and it's untrue and please stop speaking as if you are part of the warriors medical staff :rolleyes:

Just so all can see an example here's Larry Bird playing in a game with a career ending injury playing huge minutes and winning the series and even the opponents respect (he was hospitalized the night before playing this game)

Directly after the post season Larry went into surgery and the doctors said they have no idea how he played through the injury.

I am not comparing this directly to Curry's injury at all as I don't think it's career ending at all I'm just making it clear that the bolded is showing that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe you misread what I typed. If Curry was having such a bad issue with his injury (AKA, couldn't play for practically two series against the Rockets/Blazers), then it's safe to say his injuries right NOW are not worse than it was before. Or else, he would by default, be sitting out, no? So what injuries are we looking at again? A chronic back condition vs a hamstring? You hold no weight by trying to make the equivalent of one guy completely missing the playoffs (Love) and another one missing the NBA Finals (Irving) to some guy who is able to play 40 minutes per game and can do so in the Finals as well. Are you being remotely serious? If Draymond+Klay were both inactive for the Finals, THAT'S the equivalent.. not a guy who is hurt but can still play 100%.

Muttman73
06-01-2016, 02:58 PM
LeBron loses again

IKnowHoops
06-01-2016, 03:14 PM

It's not at all like the Cavs last year. Lololol. Smh. This guy. If draymond and Klay has shattered knee caps and dislocated shoulders and were unavailable to play, then it would be like the Cavs last year. Please tell me you understand that GS would be much worse off than they are now if this was the case!!!

FlashBolt
06-01-2016, 03:53 PM
It's not at all like the Cavs last year. Lololol. Smh. This guy. If draymond and Klay has shattered knee caps and dislocated shoulders and were unavailable to play, then it would be like the Cavs last year. Please tell me you understand that GS would be much worse off than they are now if this was the case!!!

He doesn't get it. He's literally trying his best to make this sound as if Cavs have an advantage. I wonder what the Warriors situation would be like if Green+Klay were out.. then tell me if it's fair.

MTL_123
06-01-2016, 04:31 PM

WHAT!:confused:

In what way is GS hurt like the cavs last year lol

YOu do realize that everyone on GS is playing right lol. Green, Klay, Steph. If Love and Kyrie were playing last year in the finals but were somewhat hurt like sprained ankles or knee then you have a point because Curry is probably like that now. But to say that GS is hurt like the Cavs were last year is a huge :facepalm:

lol, please
06-01-2016, 04:38 PM
http://twitter.com/fernandoandgreg/status/737685532663271424/photo/1

Lmfao

:laugh2:

Game 1 GS by massacre

ghettosean
06-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Just asking in general to the last 3 posters if Kyrie and Love played through there injuries would it be similar then because the 2nd and 3rd options played through it like Steph the #1 option is playing through his? Or is this just because Kyrie and Love did not play and it can only be equal if Curry does not play through his injuries?

2nd question:

If Curry wins this series and does require surgery would that be a bigger feat than if Lebron won it last year due to the other players unable to play on his squad.

I'm just trying to understand everyone's point of view on this.

IKnowHoops
06-01-2016, 04:56 PM
He doesn't get it. He's literally trying his best to make this sound as if Cavs have an advantage. I wonder what the Warriors situation would be like if Green+Klay were out.. then tell me if it's fair.

Ghettosean is a confirmed troll after his last few posts.

MTL_123
06-01-2016, 04:57 PM
Well If curry doesnt get surgery this year and lebron wins does it prove hes the best player in the world without question and GS championship last year should have a huge * because this year GS team is better than last year:

Like many people say including myself Klay is the best SG
Steph is the best PG (according to many people on this site)
Top 3 defensive player in green (voting)
73 win team
Coach of the year

prodigy
06-01-2016, 04:58 PM
If anything, OKC had the toughest road to the Finals... and that's not even close.

No Question

IKnowHoops
06-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Just asking in general to the last 3 posters if Kyrie and Love played through there injuries would it be similar then because the 2nd and 3rd options played through it like Steph the #1 option is playing through his? Or is this just because Kyrie and Love did not play and it can only be equal if Curry does not play through his injuries?

2nd question:

If Curry wins this series and does require surgery would that be a bigger feat than if Lebron won it last year due to the other players unable to play on his squad.

I'm just trying to understand everyone's point of view on this.

To your first question, you can't play through a shattered knee and dislocated shoulder. Kyrie didn't play until Christmas of next year. But if kyrie's and Loves injuries were much les serious like Curry's and thus they were able to play without much of an effect on there output then it would be similar.

2 your second question, no it would not be bigger because he's playing on an injury that isn't effecting his game and he is getting tons of help.

You must be 12 or younger with these questions