PDA

View Full Version : Craziest players of all time

jphysics
05-30-2016, 03:32 PM
What's your starting 5 of the craziest players of all time? Mine:

Dennis Rodman (c) (befriended evil dictator)
Ron Artest (sf) (attacked fan)
Delonte West (pg) (dated Lebron's mom)
Vernon maxwell (sg) (attacked fan)
Charles Barkley (pf) (spit on little girl)

Bonus sixth man: Latrell Spreewell (choked coach)

I am leaving out players like crittenton, who seems reasonably normal on the court, but may be involved with murders.

Here's a decent article on the topic:
http://www.complex.com/sports/2014/05/the-craziest-players-in-nba-history/

Heediot
05-30-2016, 03:34 PM
You got most of them there, I don't think Barkley was crazy and nuts like the others. All those other guys had a loose screw. Barkley probably had a brain fart and momentarily ****ed up.

Scoots
05-30-2016, 04:16 PM
Larry Smith said he really wanted to hurt opponents.

The real crazies generally don't last too long.

Barkley said it was an accident as soon as he was told what happened.

5ass
05-30-2016, 04:27 PM
MJ for punching Steve Kerr.

Iron24th
05-30-2016, 04:47 PM
You forgot brian williams AKA bison dele

JasonJohnHorn
05-30-2016, 07:40 PM
I am leaving out players like crittenton, who seems reasonably normal on the court, but may be involved with murders.

I'm leaving out the guy who may have murdered people because he seemed reasonable on the court, even when he was bringing guns into the locker room.

lol

Oh, and for the record, Barkley was spitting on the ground in front of a guy who was throwing some harsh insults at him (I believe the n-word was involved) and the spit missed or the guy moved out of the way and hit a girl. She was not the target.

Here's an article from back then about it: http://articles.philly.com/1991-03-31/sports/25793125_1_sixers-captain-charles-barkley-fan

valade16
05-30-2016, 07:40 PM
Rasheed Wallace waiting outside the arena to confront the referee.

superwill
05-30-2016, 08:49 PM
Mad Max wasn't crazy he actually got into more trouble off the Court than on it Max had every right to do what he did that fan insulated his dead daughter that fan is lucky to be alive to tell about it

getnhigh
05-30-2016, 08:57 PM
Gilbert Arenas gun in the locker room?

PowerHouse
05-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Former NBA player Royce White fell out of the league due to his anxiety disorder issues.

MWP has admitted on record that he has actual mental health issues. He sold his championship ring and donated proceeds to a mental health charity.