PDA

View Full Version : Whose nuts are on the line if GS advances

Jamiecballer
05-29-2016, 03:31 PM
If Golden State advances to the NBA finals whose nuts are most on the line

A) the league for their pathetic handling of the green incidence's

B) Lebron because another loss gives his detractors more "ammunition"

C) whomever matches up defensively against green because their dicks are likely to get kicked in

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ghettosean
05-29-2016, 03:41 PM
If Green was suspended or not it wouldn't have made a difference since they still lost and as far as I see it this series should have been GSW vs SAS because OKC was gifted 2 games in that series by the refs.

For the record though Green clearly should have been suspended but it would have been the same outcome with Green being more rested.

I said in the WCF thread that I was leaning towards OKC I'm changing it to the GSW because if OKC wins it all there will still be that taint on the championship to me.

PhillyFaninLA
05-29-2016, 03:55 PM
classy, you want a quality and productive topic so you use nuts and dick.....are you 12

Sadds The Gr8
05-29-2016, 03:57 PM
whichever one of Kyrie/Love plays like crap. King James will ship out whichever one he wants

Ebbs
05-29-2016, 04:15 PM
Durant is the biggest loser of this post-season if Warriors advance

mrblisterdundee
05-29-2016, 04:55 PM
I don't see why anyone's nuts would be on the line. That team lives and dies by Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, both of whom shot pretty bad against Golden State. But I don't think anyone in that organization would ever question either of them.

Monta is beast
05-29-2016, 04:58 PM
Kd and Russ it shows its not on the coach..not brooks or donovan on them

Cal827
05-29-2016, 05:09 PM
OKC. They're were on the verge of advancing, and I'm sorry, I know this Warriors team is the best regular season team of all time, but when you go up 3-1 in a series, you have to be able to close it out. It's not like the Thunder are exactly slouches. A loss here, would be one of the biggest chokes in NBA history.

On top of that, if GS wins tomorrow, maybe Durant takes a look and realizes that he'll not be able to advance past the west with the team he's currently on and decides to leave for a team that he thinks can build a better team to contend, or would have a better chance of moving on (E.g. into the Eastern Conference)

Scoots
05-29-2016, 05:15 PM
I don't see why anyone's nuts would be on the line. That team lives and dies by Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, both of whom shot pretty bad against Golden State. But I don't think anyone in that organization would ever question either of them.

I wonder if THAT is the problem.

eDush
05-29-2016, 05:40 PM
If Green was suspended or not it wouldn't have made a difference since they still lost and as far as I see it this series should have been GSW vs SAS because OKC was gifted 2 games in that series by the refs.

For the record though Green clearly should have been suspended but it would have been the same outcome with Green being more rested.

I said in the WCF thread that I was leaning towards OKC I'm changing it to the GSW because if OKC wins it all there will still be that taint on the championship to me.
Agreed but every non Warriors want a Durán vs Leonard match up on the hard floor instead of the boring :sleep: Spurs or a nut kicking pancy :sad:

bootsy
05-29-2016, 05:42 PM

Oh stop. OKC was the better team and they pretty much proved that the final 3 games of that series.

Jamiecballer
05-29-2016, 07:00 PM
You guys all fail this is a bait thread. What I meant to say was who gets kicked in the crotch for Cleveland first. Y'all went serious on me :(

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

KingPosey
05-29-2016, 08:01 PM
classy, you want a quality and productive topic so you use nuts and dick.....are you 12

Relax man

LA4life24/8
05-29-2016, 08:39 PM
Haha... I really hope it's lebron. For all the le flopping he's done over the years I want to see him fall to the ground and crying over something real for once 😂😂

More-Than-Most
05-29-2016, 09:03 PM
That Jerrell laker fan POS lol.... He started having me believe Durant was the next Best in the world.

More-Than-Most
05-29-2016, 09:04 PM
The officiating the last 2 games have been horrid but THAT IS NOT THE REASON THE WARRIORS HAVE WON... It helped keep them in the game but the thunder are flat out choking. This is all on Durant/Westy

basketfan4life
05-30-2016, 06:21 AM
I want gsw to advance so may be durant goes to east and conferences have better parity. Enough with lebron teams having a cakewalk to finals.

DboneG
05-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Yeah...Kevin Durant. Durant have a little monkey on his back. Being up 3-1 and he started shooting horribly bad the last two games. To add to that, he's been playing hero ball...trying to win the game all by himself. That monkey only gets bigger over the summer if he lose this game. HIS NAME IS ON THE LINE!! He lose this game, and people will start saying he can't win the big one. Durant will take a hit, if he lose this game 7.

lol, please
05-30-2016, 01:51 PM

Not to be that guy, but in his defense, your nuts and dick are some of the most telling features in identifying maturity, from a physical standpoint.

Unless you mean he should have used scrotum, and penis instead.