LaMarcus Aldridge
Andre Drummond
Klay Thompson
Kyle Lowry

Full voting breakdown below

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjZ8r74UUAAet0F.jpg:large

jerellh528
05-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Wow KD on second team? I would've put him first over both Leonard and James. Thought those two would've fought over the other slot.

Htownballa1622
05-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Media narrative is so dumb. Harden was 9th in mvp voting yet can't even make 3rd team?

He was better than Lillard and Lowry. I don't even care though at this point though. I hope it lights a fire under his ***.

kdspurman
05-26-2016, 03:31 PM

kdspurman
05-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Wow KD on second team? I would've put him first over both Leonard and James.

They should've just scrapped Jordan and put the top 5. Kawhi deserves first team, as did Lebron. (though I know he tends to coast a bit)

Redrum187
05-26-2016, 03:34 PM
I had Kawhi over Durant this regular season. I'm not sure how I feel about DJ being on 1st team... =/

YAALREADYKNO
05-26-2016, 04:09 PM
How the hell did deandre Jordan make the 1st team over Andre Drummond or Demarcus Cousins? 😂😂😂

Tony_Starks
05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
Wow KD on second team? I would've put him first over both Leonard and James. Thought those two would've fought over the other slot.

The funny part is he will more than likely outplay both on his way to a ring.

In fact the media narrative that he somehow lost it because he was hurt is a big part of why these upsets are happening. (Plus Russ of course)

Oefarmy2005
05-26-2016, 04:15 PM
All I can say is all GS players are overrated. Draymond Green All-NBA 2nd team?:puke:

WaDe03
05-26-2016, 04:25 PM
Oh my. It may be time to start letting the players pick.

Tony_Starks
05-26-2016, 04:26 PM
AD lost Big money because of this. Derrick Rose rule.

Avenged
05-26-2016, 04:32 PM
DJ 1st team is the BIGGEST travesty of the season. What a joke.

Crackadalic
05-26-2016, 04:56 PM
James harden average 29/7/5 and can't male the all NBA team lol

DJ making 1st team had me Rollin.

5ass
05-26-2016, 05:01 PM
Yeah this isn't a good list. Cousins better than DJ and harden over lillard. The worst part though is that Andrew Nicholson wasn't listed.

jerellh528
05-26-2016, 06:31 PM
Only 4 players from the east, and 3 of them are on the third team lol

numba1CHANGsta
05-26-2016, 07:05 PM
4 players from the East and 11 players from the West, The West has more than double the talent of superstars than the East has. The NBA needs to be fixed. Also, LeBron over KD is laughable.

Stunner
05-26-2016, 07:22 PM
Paul George meh

Chronz
05-26-2016, 10:09 PM
Honestly felt CP3 had a case over Westbrook.

5ass
05-26-2016, 11:41 PM
4 players from the East and 11 players from the West, The West has more than double the talent of superstars than the East has. The NBA needs to be fixed. Also, LeBron over KD is laughable.

It is being fixed. As you can see the east is on the rise and the west is regressing.

Redrum187
05-26-2016, 11:47 PM

I'm not saying he doesn't, but how would you make that case?

Aust
05-27-2016, 12:09 AM
DeAndre Jordan wtf. Terrible.

Only 4 players from the east, and 3 of them are on the third team lol

:laugh:

numba1CHANGsta
05-27-2016, 12:15 AM
It is being fixed. As you can see the east is on the rise and the west is regressing.

The East is basically the minor league of the NBA and once they hit their prime they leave to go play for the West or they all join forces and play on one team or two in the East.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-27-2016, 12:21 AM
They need to do away with centers making all nba teams plain and simple. Deandre Jordan has no business being a 1st teamer.

mrblisterdundee
05-27-2016, 12:37 AM
How the hell did deandre Jordan make the 1st team over Andre Drummond or Demarcus Cousins? 😂😂😂

This was the biggest mistake to me. And like other posters said, it shouldn't be based on traditional positions. Just pick the most impactful players.

mrblisterdundee
05-27-2016, 12:40 AM

What's laughable on the first team is DeAndre Jordan. Demote him to the third team; move Kevin Durant to the first team; and play LeBron James at center.

TO Rapz
05-27-2016, 12:59 AM
I checked 4 times to make sure I was reading DeAndre Jordan - 1st team, correctly.

More-Than-Most
05-27-2016, 01:11 AM

Lebron had a better year than KD? Even if someone wants to argue KD over him I wont mind buts its insanely close... Only you would call it a joke.

More-Than-Most
05-27-2016, 01:14 AM
You are gonna have 11 players from the west when 8 of the 11 players are from 3 total teams... PG got screwed so badly.

4 East players from 4 different teams
8 of the 11 west players are from 3 teams

Just further shows the west is top heavy like a MOFO

L8kers4life
05-27-2016, 01:21 AM
You are gonna have 11 players from the west when 8 of the 11 players are from 3 total teams... PG got screwed so badly.

Don't forget AD, Blake Griffen and Harden were left off the list. Top heavy is far from the truth, every single West team has a star, thunder 2, spurs 1, Clippers 3, Portland 1, GS 3, Memphis 1, Dallas 1, Houston 1 Maybe 2, your assesment of the West is way off. Wtf, does the East have?

L8kers4life
05-27-2016, 01:25 AM

Did you even look at the 3 all NBA teams, there are 6 teams represented from the West. Your bias is hilarious. At least check the teams before you spew nonsense.

More-Than-Most
05-27-2016, 01:32 AM
Did you even look at the 3 all NBA teams, there are 6 teams represented from the West. Your bias is hilarious. At least check the teams before you spew nonsense.

6 teams from the west yes... but again like 8 of the players are from 3 teams.... AD no Doubt is amazing as is others. It has 0 to do with Bias and more to do with people underrating pacers/heat/raptors/Hawks/Celtics. The hawks are one of the better teams in basketball without a star :shrug: West has more stars but after their 3 maybe 4 teams there is no difference in the conferences.... The heat/Raptors/Hawks would handle any team out west not named the spurs/warriors/Thunder/healthy Clippers.... It 100 percent it top heavy.... the 3 best teams in basketball are out west hands down.... after that the cavs/Raptors/healthy heat/pacers/celtics are all next in line with the clippers... Its just further ******** trying to **** on the East and its just not factual anymore.... Is the west better? Slightly but that is mostly do to the top 3 teams out west. After that it becomes incredibly muddled....

Example A.... Lets use the 2 top seeds...

Who has had a harder Road in the playoffs? Warriors or cavs? Warriors played the thunder which is a better opponent than anything the cavs have played but the cavs have played 3 good teams in the raptors/hawks/Pistons.... People **** on this run because they swept teams but dont realize they are just a horrid matchup for the hawks and the pistons could have easily taken 2 plus games.... This is because again the East has better competition at the mid of their card. Please do not speak of bias when you and 3 other in this 3 constantly **** on the East just to discredit one single player because of the hate you have for said player is at a level that just isnt healthy

L8kers4life
05-27-2016, 02:19 AM
6 teams from the west yes... but again like 8 of the players are from 3 teams.... AD no Doubt is amazing as is others. It has 0 to do with Bias and more to do with people underrating pacers/heat/raptors/Hawks/Celtics. The hawks are one of the better teams in basketball without a star :shrug: West has more stars but after their 3 maybe 4 teams there is no difference in the conferences.... The heat/Raptors/Hawks would handle any team out west not named the spurs/warriors/Thunder/healthy Clippers.... It 100 percent it top heavy.... the 3 best teams in basketball are out west hands down.... after that the cavs/Raptors/healthy heat/pacers/celtics are all next in line with the clippers... Its just further ******** trying to **** on the East and its just not factual anymore.... Is the west better? Slightly but that is mostly do to the top 3 teams out west. After that it becomes incredibly muddled....

Example A.... Lets use the 2 top seeds...

Who has had a harder Road in the playoffs? Warriors or cavs? Warriors played the thunder which is a better opponent than anything the cavs have played but the cavs have played 3 good teams in the raptors/hawks/Pistons.... People **** on this run because they swept teams but dont realize they are just a horrid matchup for the hawks and the pistons could have easily taken 2 plus games.... This is because again the East has better competition at the mid of their card. Please do not speak of bias when you and 3 other in this 3 constantly **** on the East just to discredit one single player because of the hate you have for said player is at a level that just isnt healthy

Of those teams you mention only the raptor would have made the playoffs in the West. And I don't hate anyone in the East, I'm just stating facts, the East Sucks. OKC has to go through Spurs, Dallas and now GSW, Portland would probably be a 2 seed in the East. Your analysis of the East is pretty bad. Lets do it this way.

Stars in the West
curry
Thompson
Green
Aldridge
Kawhi
Dirk
AD
Harden
Towns
Durant
Westbrook
Griffin
CP3
DJ
GASOL
COUSINS
Hayward
Wiggins
Howard
Rondo

East
LeBron
PG
Wade
Kyrie
Lowry
Love
Drummond
Butler
Gasol
Wall
Isaiah
Kemba

Its like 20 to 12 West 's east. Lot more star power in the west, I didn't even mention TD, Tony Parker, Bledsoe, Randolph, Conley, Gobert, every team in the West has a star or borderline star except the Lakers.

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 04:25 AM
Are some people really this dense? 8/11 of those WC players are on STACKED teams. AKA, Clippers, Warriors, Spurs, and OKC. That doesn't speak for the rest of the conference.. which you can argue are just as good as the 8th seed in the East.

JasonJohnHorn
05-27-2016, 08:45 AM
Well... apparently there are any number of idiots voting.

How AD isn't on a team and DJ is is beyond me, and how DJ is on the first team.... I mean.. I guess I can see people voting in DMC or Drummond ahead of AD, but... fawk. And I love LMA, and he had a great season, but AD is better, even if his team is far worse.

And Harden not on any team? Not a big fan, but that seems crazy.

And KD on the second team? I guess its hard with Leonard and James, but as much as I love Leonard's game.... KD should be a lock for the first team.

Travesty.

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 10:49 AM

How AD isn't on a team and DJ is is beyond me, and how DJ is on the first team.... I mean.. I guess I can see people voting in DMC or Drummond ahead of AD, but... fawk. And I love LMA, and he had a great season, but AD is better, even if his team is far worse.

And KD on the second team? I guess its hard with Leonard and James, but as much as I love Leonard's game.... KD should be a lock for the first team.

Travesty.

AD missed 21 games and he IMO had a rather bad season. I don't think it's unreasonable. As for James Harden, he deserves to be there. I have no idea how he isn't a top 15 player despite how terrible he can be sometimes.

kdspurman
05-27-2016, 10:58 AM

Travesty.

It's a travesty that KD isn't on the 1st team, but not that Leonard is on there. Leonard earned it for sure, I don't think there's any question about it.

Like I said before, I would've just had Durant on there instead of DeAndre. Forget about the positional stuff and put the guys with the most votes

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 11:02 AM
It's a travesty that KD isn't on the 1st team, but not that Leonard is on there. Leonard earned it for sure, I don't think there's any question about it.

Like I said before, I would've just had Durant on there instead of DeAndre. Forget about the positional stuff and put the guys with the most votes

I don't see a scenario that puts Kawhi over LeBron. MVP voting, it's whatever. Spurs just had a way better record. But I really don't see how Kawhi>LeBron. This is one of those ASG snubs.. it's unfortunate but it should be three frontcourt and two backcourt. The SF position is also the most stacked in terms of the top five at that position. DJ being there is shameful. I mean you can't blame the centers for the way the game has changed but the game has changed and the position has to as well. You can't put DJ there when this guy couldn't put away the Blazers.

LeBron
KD
Kawhi
PG
Carmelo or Giannis

That's an insane top five.

kdspurman
05-27-2016, 11:14 AM
I don't see a scenario that puts Kawhi over LeBron. MVP voting, it's whatever. Spurs just had a way better record. But I really don't see how Kawhi>LeBron. This is one of those ASG snubs.. it's unfortunate but it should be three frontcourt and two backcourt. The SF position is also the most stacked in terms of the top five at that position. DJ being there is shameful. I mean you can't blame the centers for the way the game has changed but the game has changed and the position has to as well. You can't put DJ there when this guy couldn't put away the Blazers.

LeBron
KD
Kawhi
PG
Carmelo or Giannis

That's an insane top five.

this year? i think there are certainly arguments for Kawhi over Lebron. And mainly cause his consistent play all year on both ends, whereas Lebron tends to coast the first half or so of the season.

You're right though, I mean I would've even had Cousins in there over Jordan if we are sticking to having a Center. I know his team is crappy, but dude is a beast. Think Durant should have been there though. He's 6'10 or whatever afterall

Chronz
05-27-2016, 11:16 AM
I'm not saying he doesn't, but how would you make that case?
Feel like the win difference between the 2 teams didn't offset the talent difference with Blake being gone. Cp3 really carried us whereas i felt like a big part of the thunder underachieving defensively had to do with russ being inattentive on that end while cp3 had another All defensive campaign. He was also more efficient and i know the playoffs don't matter but i really think cp3 was off to his best start before the injury, better than rwb.

mrblisterdundee
05-27-2016, 12:00 PM

Seriously; demote DeAndre Jordan to teh third team; move Kevin Durant to the first; play LeBron James at center with Kawhi Leonard at power forward and Durant at small forward; and move Paul George up to the second team to accommodate Jordan on the third with the other horrible free throw shooter, Andre Drummond.

Stunner
05-27-2016, 12:08 PM
Somebody please tell me why PG is on a team

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Somebody please tell me why PG is on a team

Tell me why he isn't.

naps
05-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Why the **** is DJ on the first team? He was also on all defense first team. Crazy. People for some reason have a boner for him.

Stunner
05-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Tell me why he isn't.

Over Harden ? Def shouldn't be there

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Why the **** is DJ on the first team? He was also on all defense first team. Crazy. People for some reason have a boner for him.

All-defense first time is more reasonable than All-NBA team. The thing is the center position is so weak that it doesn't really matter. The only issue is I think it's unfair for someone to not be labeled a All-NBA first team player when that player is clearly better than someone who made it just for position sake. There are probably 15 players better than DJ.

ISIAH_THOMAS
05-27-2016, 03:13 PM
Over Harden ? Def shouldn't be there

cmon man defense counts and it's not like George put up bad stats. He avg 23 pts 4 asts and 7 rebs and the Pacers had a better record than the Rockets. A lot of GMS would take George over Harden

Chronz
05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
DJ has never made an All-Star team, this is his 2nd year making an All-NBA team. How long and why will this trend continue?

Chronz
05-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Never realized how great KD's stats were this year. I do think Bron had an underrated defensive year but yeah, you cant really have KD on 2nd team. Kawhi was dominant on both ends so he deserves first team and had more MVP votes than Bron. I think Bron got a reputation call here and KD got the superstar on the mend hit.

Redrum187
05-27-2016, 03:36 PM
DJ has never made an All-Star team, this is his 2nd year making an All-NBA team. How long and why will this trend continue?

I suspect he'll be a 1st teamer and still not make the All Star team because the All Star team eliminated the center position. Thus, more wings can be selected without having affirmative action for less talented centers.

JasonJohnHorn
05-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Never realized how great KD's stats were this year. I do think Bron had an underrated defensive year but yeah, you cant really have KD on 2nd team. Kawhi was dominant on both ends so he deserves first team and had more MVP votes than Bron. I think Bron got a reputation call here and KD got the superstar on the mend hit.

LBJ really picked things up the last third of the season. I think this is an issue with 'positions'.

I know you are a Clippers fans, but I'm sure you would happily admit that committing a spot to the centers instead of 3 front court players means that an inferior player will more than likely be on the first team every year, and this year that player was DaJ. I like DaJ, don't get me wrong. I think he is a helluva player and a workhorse, but he isn't even the first or second best player on his team, let along in the top-five in the league.

They need to re-examine the first-team selection process. Either split it up by conferences, and have two first and second teams: one for each conference. Or go with 2 backcourt/3 front court players, or.... just treat it like the All-Rookie team and pick the five best guys in the league. If you get 3 point guards, so be it.

LBJ was deserving of an All-NBA First-Team selection, and so was KD, and so was Leonard.

JasonJohnHorn
05-27-2016, 03:46 PM

Good point. Still.... if I had to pick the two best SFs in the game, there's be no hesitation on my part: LBJ and KD.

Leonard was deserving though, but more so for his defense, which he already got props for with the DPOY and the All Defensive team. Not that winning those should disclude you from the All-NBA team.

Yeah... 5 best player in the league... just like the All-Rookie team.

Stunner
05-27-2016, 03:50 PM
cmon man defense counts and it's not like George put up bad stats. He avg 23 pts 4 asts and 7 rebs and the Pacers had a better record than the Rockets. A lot of GMS would take George over Harden

41% FG 37% 3pt

Per 20.9

TS% 55

Usage % 30.4

Both made the playoffs and both went out in the first round .

Regardless of Defense if I had to choose Harden should have been 2nd or even 1st team .

And I'll take the best SG over the 4th or 5th best SF

29 ppg

6 rpg

7.5 apg

1.7 spg

43% FG

35% 3pt

Per 25.3

TS % 59

Usage % 32.5

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 04:01 PM
41% FG 37% 3pt

Per 20.9

TS% 55

Usage % 30.4

Both made the playoffs and both went out in the first round .

Regardless of Defense if I had to choose Harden should have been 2nd or even 1st team .

And I'll take the best SG over the 4th or 5th best SF

29 ppg

6 rpg

7.5 apg

1.7 spg

43% FG

35% 3pt

Per 25.3

TS % 59

Usage % 32.5

Uhhh, Harden not being in the All-NBA team has nothing to do with Paul George... FYI.

Redrum187
05-27-2016, 04:01 PM
If 3 Centers were more deserving of 1st team than SF/PF players, I say ef the SF/PF players and put in 3 Centers. It should go both ways.

Obviously, Centers are weak and wing players are more deserving of being named to All NBA 1st team.

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 04:06 PM
If 3 Centers were more deserving of 1st team than SF/PF players, I say ef the SF/PF players and put in 3 Centers. It should go both ways.

Obviously, Centers are weak and wing players are more deserving of being named to All NBA 1st team.

I think this is a more traditional format of which NBA team could you construct the best using only those positions. I do agree that positions should be taken out but then again, DJ would absolutely destroy KD on the Center position. There's really not much of a debate when you consider that they have to follow a certain format. I do think DJ is probably the best center if we're going strictly by how you would want to build a team. Him and Drummond are neck-and-neck in terms of impact. Cousins.. meh, he has too much baggage for me to like.

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 04:10 PM

The All-Star team has a much different format with just frontcourt labeled players. I think the same happened with Marc Gasol. as for LeBron/Kawhi/KD, I don't think you can go wrong with any as the 1st team. What does this stupid ranking even mean? We all know they are on the same tier.

Hawkeye15
05-27-2016, 04:16 PM

yeah, but guys who ride 1st team all NBA for years usually get one or two late in their career that they shouldn't have.

Remember Kobe's last 2? Plenty of examples of this

Chronz
05-27-2016, 04:41 PM
LBJ really picked things up the last third of the season.
Durant did too tho. He was recovering from injury and once he got rolling he really got back to near MVP form, thats kind of why he has superior stats on the year. Value to team is the only argument you could make in favor of Bron.

I think this is an issue with 'positions'.

I know you are a Clippers fans, but I'm sure you would happily admit that committing a spot to the centers instead of 3 front court players means that an inferior player will more than likely be on the first team every year, and this year that player was DaJ. I like DaJ, don't get me wrong. I think he is a helluva player and a workhorse, but he isn't even the first or second best player on his team, let along in the top-five in the league.

They need to re-examine the first-team selection process. Either split it up by conferences, and have two first and second teams: one for each conference. Or go with 2 backcourt/3 front court players, or.... just treat it like the All-Rookie team and pick the five best guys in the league. If you get 3 point guards, so be it.

LBJ was deserving of an All-NBA First-Team selection, and so was KD, and so was Leonard.

Well yeah but at the same time, if we eliminate positions we should do so with frontcourt and backcourt players entirely. Lets just list the top 5 without positions influencing the votes.

Saddletramp
05-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Durant did too tho. He was recovering from injury and once he got rolling he really got back to near MVP form, thats kind of why he has superior stats on the year. Value to team is the only argument you could make in favor of Bron.

Well yeah but at the same time, if we eliminate positions we should do so with frontcourt and backcourt players entirely. Lets just list the top 5 without positions influencing the votes.

Isn't that what the MVP voting/award is for?

JasonJohnHorn
05-27-2016, 07:08 PM

Indeed he did. He and LBJ were likely as good as Curry in the last couple months of the season

I would be ok with that. I mean.. they'll put two shooting guards or two small forwards, or two power forwards.... so why not just do away with the positions altogether and put the five best players on there. If they all happen to be SFs, so be it. They do this for the All-Rookie team...

Heediot
05-27-2016, 07:55 PM
Clippers need to trade DeAndre Jordan now, his stock can't get any higher. Getting an above average SF and a Rim Protector in return is good enough for me.

Chronz
05-27-2016, 09:15 PM
Clippers need to trade DeAndre Jordan now, his stock can't get any higher. Getting an above average SF and a Rim Protector in return is good enough for me.

Biyombo+Ross+DeRozen for DJ and Wesley Johnson

Stunner
05-27-2016, 09:26 PM
I think raps should keep Ross in that trade
Biyombo and Derozan is more than enough for Jordan of all people . Derozan still ends up in LA ... Just the better team .

Matter of fact idk how this deal work or even if it's possible , can you trade that many players in a sign and trade with newly
Signed contracts ?

Ebbs
05-28-2016, 03:45 PM

As did a number of voters worth their salt.

Sadds The Gr8
05-28-2016, 08:11 PM
Lowry shoulda been on the 2nd team over Lillard