PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green NOT Suspended. Foul Upgraded to Flagrant 2

Nikeman
05-23-2016, 07:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2016/story/_/id/15687018/2016-nba-playoffs-golden-state-warriors-draymond-green-fined-not-suspended-kick-groin-oklahoma-city-thunder-steven-adams

This makes NO sense... Basically the NBA is admitting that he should have been thrown out of the game by upgrading it to a flagrant 2, but will not suspend him.

Clear bias on the part of the NBA. Goes to show they favor GS and desperately want a GS/CLE rematch. What a fricken joke...

FOXHOUND
05-23-2016, 07:41 PM
They should rescind Jones' suspension...

Stunner
05-23-2016, 07:42 PM
Joke , hope he gets another tech so he can get his suspension

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 07:43 PM
ahahhaha the nba is a joke. Looks like they need to help the warriors even more

lol, please
05-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Not mad about this.

Though at this point, if a suspension means we don't have to read about people crying about the Warriors getting some sort of preferential treatement here (laughable), then suspend him.

Every season it's the same freaking thing. Warriors just can't do anything in this league without the "had it easy, had help" crowd in the background gnashing at the teeth like hungry wolves.

chi-townlove1
05-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Definitely didn't deserve it. Good stuff.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-23-2016, 07:44 PM
Why would they suspend him? He clearly isn't trying to prevent Adams from having kids in the future.

sf-fanatic
05-23-2016, 07:45 PM
Joke , hope he gets another tech so he can get his suspension

Dont think flagrant's count as technicals so he needs 3 more to get suspended I think. Can anyone confirm ?

Nikeman
05-23-2016, 07:50 PM
I even saw Warrior fans admitting that Green should be suspended last night... what's pathetic is by upgrading it to a flagrant 2, the NBA is admitting Green should have been thrown out.... yet they won't suspend him.

Stunner
05-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Draymond needs one more flagrant point to get s suspension , 3 more to get another suspension

NYKnickFanatic
05-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Definitely didn't deserve it. Good stuff.

But Jones did?

More-Than-Most
05-23-2016, 07:57 PM
I cant stand this corrupt league man... I really cant

If I am a cavs player I am kicking my legs out every single time I do anything near green.

Nikeman
Statement from NBA executive VP Kiki VanDeWeghe: "After a thorough investigation that included review of all available video angles and interviews with the players involved and the officials working the game, we have determined that Green's foul was unnecessary and excessive and warranted the upgrade and fine.

"During a game, players at times flail their legs in an attempt to draw a foul, but Green's actions in this case warranted an additional penalty."

LOL.. I don't see the additional penalty... upgrading from a flagrant 1 to a flagrant 2 is not a "penalty" anymore, and a 25,000 dollar fine is pocket change to the guy....

NYKnickFanatic
Gotta love the NBA.

Bench player gets no burn comes in during garbage time. Gets tangled with a player, arms swinging, tap on the nuts, suspended.

Key player, tries to "sell call" after whistle had already been blown, takes a field goal shot to the guys nuts...fined 25K, no suspension.

I don't want to be that person to say the NBA caters to certain teams, but damn.

What is 25K to Green, when he made 43K each quarter throughout the year.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Draymond needs one more flagrant point to get s suspension , 3 more to get another suspension

no way that happens no matter what the league would rescind it.

RowBTrice
05-23-2016, 07:58 PM
Horse ****

Heediot
05-23-2016, 07:59 PM
LOL. Not surprised. When you google Draymond Green you have ESPN links trying to justify a non-suspension. I guess the League and the Warriors had their shills at ESPN do a couple of stories. 90 percent of the populace thought he should have been suspended. If espn was unbiased why didn't they put out a SN poll asking if Draymond should of been suspended?

KnicksFan4Years
05-23-2016, 07:59 PM
This is me with my fake surprise face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(you can't see it, but trust me it is fake)

The fact they took so long to make a decision tells me they were planning for the fallout of the decision.

NBA, where "whatever the *%&^ we want to happen, happens"

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:00 PM
man its crazy how obvious the league is making it about how they want to help the warriors in this series lol

Howard_Zinn
05-23-2016, 08:01 PM
Rules don't apply to players on a 73 win team.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-23-2016, 08:03 PM
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/734584723624865797/photo/1

How convincing.

still1ballin
lol, please

rhymeratic
NBA lost all credibility. David Stern would have suspended him! Adam Silver ain't worth a pile of dog poop.

Nikeman
05-23-2016, 08:04 PM
If OKC loses this series, I hope in the last game, with little time remaining and the game potentially decided, Steven Adams knees this guy in his groin...

Heediot
05-23-2016, 08:05 PM
Hoepfully OKC holds serve and beats GS with no excuses.

TO Rapz
05-23-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm a Raptors fan, so I'm not biased, here's my 2 cents:

1) Draymond Green should have been suspended, I think it was intentional with him using the "selling the call/flailing" argument as a cover up to the fact that he ****ed up.

2) Kerr was in denial post game and did what any coach would do, try and make sure a key player plays.

3) I don't think the NBA is trying to help the Warriors. If this was Durant instead of Green, or Westbrook instead of Green, the NBA wouldn't have suspended them either. The NBA caters to star players, not specific teams, this is a case of that.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:07 PM
Hoepfully OKC holds serve and beats GS with no excuses.

This but by the look of this KD and westbrook are going to be in foul trouble and GS will shoot like 40fts

Slug3
05-23-2016, 08:08 PM
This is really nothing new though. NBA always protects the stars and the best teams. I still remember during the Heats big 3 era when Wade pushed someone from the Bulls and he should have gotten kicked out then or at least suspended a game cause it was a dirty play but nothing happened. This is coming from a Heat fan. No way the NBA wants a big market team to be at a disadvantage.

Slug3
05-23-2016, 08:10 PM
I'm a Raptors fan, so I'm not biased, here's my 2 cents:

1) Draymond Green should have been suspended, I think it was intentional with him using the "selling the call/flailing" argument as a cover up to the fact that he ****ed up.

2) Kerr was in denial post game and did what any coach would do, try and make sure a key player plays.

3) I don't think the NBA is trying to help the Warriors. If this was Durant instead of Green, or Westbrook instead of Green, the NBA wouldn't have suspended them either. The NBA caters to star players, not specific teams, this is a case of that.

The problem with Green is he has an excuse for everything bad that happens and it's never his fault of the Warriors fault.

LA_Raiders
Good call. I have seen worst and nothing done...

Ariza's Better
There is no reason that Harden and jones should of been suspended but Green not. What a joke.

zn23
05-23-2016, 08:12 PM
I remember when Amar'e Stoudemire got suspended in a crucial game 5 against the Spurs back in 2007 for leaving the bench during an altercation, which he wasn't a part of. Meanwhile Green deliberately kicks Adams in the nuts but they can't suspend him because he's too valuable to the Warriors and they don't want to ruin the series?

Seems like the league really wants to protect this Warrior's team.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:14 PM
This is really nothing new though. NBA always protects the stars and the best teams. I still remember during the Heats big 3 era when Wade pushed someone from the Bulls and he should have gotten kicked out then or at least suspended a game cause it was a dirty play but nothing happened. This is coming from a Heat fan. No way the NBA wants a big market team to be at a disadvantage.

lol yeah thats true and it was rip btw

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:14 PM
I remember when Amar'e Stoudemire got suspended in a crucial game 5 against the Spurs back in 2007 for leaving the bench during an altercation, which he wasn't a part of. Meanwhile Green deliberately kicks Adams in the nuts but they can't suspend him because he's too valuable to the Warriors and they don't want to ruin the series?

Seems like the league really wants to protect this Warrior's team.

so true

Saddletramp
05-23-2016, 08:15 PM
What a ****ing joke.

Green_Monster
05-23-2016, 08:15 PM
This is awful. How can they do this after Jones just got suspended? It's disgusting.

Green_Monster
05-23-2016, 08:17 PM
Good call. I have seen worst and nothing done...

Care to name any of those situations?

Did a player who did almost the same exact thing get suspended right before in any of those situations?

Slug3
05-23-2016, 08:17 PM
lol yeah thats true and it was rip btw

That's right. I couldn't remember who it was but was thinking Wade was going to be suspended for sure. And nothing came of it. The NBA just has double standards when it comes to stars and then regular players.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:19 PM
That's right. I couldn't remember who it was but was thinking Wade was going to be suspended for sure. And nothing came of it. The NBA just has double standards when it comes to stars and then regular players.

but its messed up that they suspended Amare in 05 i think for something so small. But hey this is the NBA

zn23
05-23-2016, 08:22 PM
but its messed up that they suspended Amare in 05 i think for something so small. But hey this is the NBA

I wonder how Suns fans feel about this after the travesty that occurred in 2007 with Amar'e?

They sure could have used Amar'e in game 5, a game they lost by only 3 points.

NYKnickFanatic

NBA...Where stepping on the court while on the bench during an altercation lands you a game suspension.

Kicking someone in the nuts...nothing. Where amazing happens.

Heediot

Leaving the Bench for a fight is not an arguable suspension. Its automatic with no ifs and buts. This one is shady as ****, but there is room to manipulate the rules in favor of whatever agenda is at hand. Even a blind Arya Stark knew that was intentional.

TO Rapz
05-23-2016, 08:25 PM
The problem with Green is he has an excuse for everything bad that happens and it's never his fault of the Warriors fault.

That's a different topic though. I'm not saying I like Green as a person, just the situation's on court effect itself.

zn23
Leaving the Bench for a fight is not an arguable suspension. Its automatic with no ifs and buts. This one is shady as ****, but there is room to manipulate the rules in favor of whatever agenda is at hand. Even a blind Arya Stark knew that was intentional.

lol except he didn't fight. He just left the bench area. He didn't come into contact with any player on the Spurs team.

Stunner
Game of Thrones reference FTW

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:28 PM
either way whats done is done i just hope the league stops helping the warriors even more

Green_Monster
05-23-2016, 08:29 PM
It's also funny watching ESPN and reading Sports Center's tweets. They're doing everything in their power to try and make people believe Draymond is innocent, and it's hilarious.

kdspurman
05-23-2016, 08:30 PM
NBA lost all credibility. David Stern would have suspended him! Adam Silver ain't worth a pile of dog poop.

Stern was all about the money too so idk about that. The league has always had favorites

MTL_123
It's also funny watching ESPN and reading Sports Center's tweets. They're doing everything in their power to try and make people believe Draymond is innocent, and it's hilarious.

ahahhaha

MTL_123
i hope he gets a tech so hes suspended next game

zn23
05-23-2016, 08:31 PM
Flashback to the game 2007 against Spurs and Suns... Amar'e leaves to pull his teammates back from fighting. gets suspended for a crucial game 5...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs147_VdQXs

Draymond kicks Adams in the nuts, the NBA can't suspend him because the Warriors are down 2-1 and he's valuable to them.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:33 PM
really hope warriros lose game 4 this is straight bull

rhymeratic
05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
You want to really know how bogus the refs are... This call NEVER gets old:

https://youtu.be/GFsqtgjVw_4?t=476

D-Wade at his finest!

sf-fanatic
05-23-2016, 08:34 PM
i hope he gets a tech so hes suspended next game

He is 3 techs away I think. Hes at 4 and the limit is 7.

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:35 PM
He is 3 techs away I think. Hes at 4 and the limit is 7.

damn lol

MTL_123
05-23-2016, 08:36 PM
You want to really know how bogus the refs are... This call NEVER gets old:

https://youtu.be/GFsqtgjVw_4?t=476

D-Wade at his finest!

horrible call but a nut shot is 10000x worse

Stunner
05-23-2016, 08:37 PM
Get green a a flagrant 1 so he gets suspended , you only need 3 points or more if I'm right for the playoffs

sf-fanatic
05-23-2016, 08:38 PM
Get green a a flagrant 1 so he gets suspended , you only need 3 points or more if I'm right for the playoffs

That is correct and he has 1 flagrant already before game 3

Stunner
05-23-2016, 08:41 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/04/18/flagrant.technical/

A player will receive the points set forth above for each flagrant foul committed during the Playoffs. If the player's Playoff total exceeds 3 points, he will receive an automatic suspension following the game in which his point total exceeds 3 points and for each additional flagrant foul committed during the Playoffs, as follows:
Player at 2 points commits a FFP2: automatic one-game suspension
Player at 3 or 4 points commits a FFP1: automatic one-game suspension
Player at 3 or 4 points commits a FFP2: automatic two-game suspension
Player at 5 points or more commits a FFP1 or FFP2: automatic two-game suspension
Once a player accumulates two (2) points, the League Office will immediately: (i) notify his team by e-mail; and (ii) send the player a letter by overnight mail (with a copy to his Head Coach and General Manager), in each case advising of the player's current point total and the penalties for any additional flagrant fouls he may commit during the Playoffs.

CHANGO
05-23-2016, 08:46 PM
LMAO what a ****ing joke, NBA riding's Warriors dick as always.

I seriously hope Nick Collison does something to Green in the next game. The NBA is a joke...

CHANGO
05-23-2016, 08:50 PM
It's amazing how almost 90% of the people can see that the Green kick was intentional and the NBA after "hours of analysis and conversations" can't.

Crackadalic
05-23-2016, 09:15 PM
Zach Randolph fake punches Steven Adams two years ago. Suspension

Draymond green kicks Steven Adams in the balls. Gets fine and no suspension

Moral of the story. Steven Adams will make you lose a playoff series. Beware

Saddletramp
05-23-2016, 09:24 PM
So, if the leg kick was "flailing to get a call", isn't that technically a flop? So shouldn't Green get fined for flopping, too?

They finally play a healthy legit matchup and they need to resort to cheating. And the NBA is letting them get away with it.

Jamiecballer
05-23-2016, 09:26 PM
It would gave been better if he'd been suspended because this is going to discount the championship if the Warriors come back

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

GiantsSwaGG
05-23-2016, 09:32 PM
The NBA is rigged so I'm not surprised!

ewing
05-23-2016, 09:36 PM
It would gave been better if he'd been suspended because this is going to discount the championship if the Warriors come back

i wouldn't go that but it certainly set up a narrative where the the warriors are getting the golden boy treatment. i am generally against playoff suspensions and if it wasn't the 2nd time i would have said no suspension. i was even on the fence until i saw it like 100 times. in isolation i really still don't have much of problem with it but on the heels of the other suspension it certainly looks like a bias decision. definitely not the treatment my knicks got in 97

ewing
05-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Zach Randolph fake punches Steven Adams two years ago. Suspension

Draymond green kicks Steven Adams in the balls. Gets fine and no suspension

Moral of the story. Steven Adams will make you lose a playoff series. Beware

that Randolph suspension was a joke. league is definitely showing bias

mgjohnson7851
05-23-2016, 09:38 PM
So Warriors get all the calls during the games, and their players avoid obvious suspensions?

This is why the NBA is a joke. They get rid of parity, and give preferential treatment to the star teams.

Just pathetic.

Nikeman
It's amazing how almost 90% of the people can see that the Green kick was intentional and the NBA after "hours of analysis and conversations" can't.

The NBA doesn't want to believe it was intentional. Its coming up with every excuse for it to not be.

NFLNBA
Wow....Jones needs to appeal his then. Jones nut shot was weak compared to Greens FG kick. I bet anything if Warriors were up in this series he gets atleast 1 game

JasonJohnHorn
05-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Here's the deal.

You really have to prove intent. His leg was there legitimately as part of a basketball play; however, it clearly when up further that it would typically need to. So... what do you do? It seems obvious to me that it WAS ON PURPOSE, in which case, he should have been kicked out of the game. Suspended? Perhaps. I wouldn't disagree with that.

However, you have to prove it was on purpose. On some plays, when the play is over, and somebody commits to an act that is neither a basketball play, nor one that would be the result of say.... getting your balance... the NBA has a clear case of intent being demonstrated through action.

In this case, Green could argue he was losing his balance or some BS like that, and the NBA doesn't have evidence to point to that would contradict that.

So I get why there wasn't a suspension.

Green has made some dirty plays this year. I hope not to see any more. If he continues this, I hope he gets called for it because it's pretty clear that was intentional, even if he could argue he was trying to maintain balance or some BS.

Crackadalic
05-23-2016, 09:45 PM
that Randolph suspension was a joke. league is definitely showing bias

Thing is its not even about people picking on GS. Its the league just catering to certain teams like the Randolph suspension against okc that year

NBA is teetering between real basketball and wwe style entertainment.

Jamiecballer
05-23-2016, 09:48 PM
i wouldn't go that but it certainly set up a narrative where the the warriors are getting the golden boy treatment. i am generally against playoff suspensions and if it wasn't the 2nd time i would have said no suspension. i was even on the fence until i saw it like 100 times. in isolation i really still don't have much of problem with it but on the heels of the other suspension it certainly looks like a bias decision. definitely not the treatment my knicks got in 97
Well you know what I mean. It makes it look like they got help, because frankly they did. It's no different than the series in the east right now but people will remember this more because it's a moment in time versus an entire crew that has swallowed their whistles. If GS still wins no one will be know if they would have won otherwuse, which isn't fair but at the same time it sort of is.

ewing
05-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Here's the deal.

You really have to prove intent. His leg was there legitimately as part of a basketball play; however, it clearly when up further that it would typically need to. So... what do you do? It seems obvious to me that it WAS ON PURPOSE, in which case, he should have been kicked out of the game. Suspended? Perhaps. I wouldn't disagree with that.

However, you have to prove it was on purpose. On some plays, when the play is over, and somebody commits to an act that is neither a basketball play, nor one that would be the result of say.... getting your balance... the NBA has a clear case of intent being demonstrated through action.

In this case, Green could argue he was losing his balance or some BS like that, and the NBA doesn't have evidence to point to that would contradict that.

So I get why there wasn't a suspension.

Green has made some dirty plays this year. I hope not to see any more. If he continues this, I hope he gets called for it because it's pretty clear that was intentional, even if he could argue he was trying to maintain balance or some BS.

the problem is the league showed that if it was someone else or another team it would have been a suspension.

t_money25
05-23-2016, 09:52 PM
So basically the league upgrades him to a flagrant 2, saying he was flailing to get a call. If that's the case, then they're admitting he flopped and should be fined in addition to the fine they gave him. I thought he would at least get suspended for 1 game SMH

Dwyane Wade got suspended for doing THE SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!! Here's proof;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kasTHolwOwI

Firefistus
05-23-2016, 09:55 PM
The real question is how are the Thunder going to react to this? If I were Adams I would be livid!! And just a short glance could start some bad juju. But you know what they say, when you get in a fight make sure your first hit drops him. Green certainly has that down.

t_money25
05-23-2016, 09:57 PM
The real question is how are the Thunder going to react to this? If I were Adams I would be livid!! And just a short glance could start some bad juju. But you know what they say, when you get in a fight make sure your first hit drops him. Green certainly has that down.

Just imagine if Adams or Kanter did that to Curry or Thompson........they would've been ejected, suspended, and fined

Firefistus
05-23-2016, 10:01 PM
Just imagine if Adams or Kanter did that to Curry or Thompson........they would've been ejected, suspended, and fined

If I were Thunder I would send the last place bench player with a heat seeking shoe to Greens nether regions in the first 5 seconds of the game to send a message. Get Green really pissed off, get him in a fight, and get him ejected then suspended. Then again, I'm extremely cynical. Seems like fair justice to me though.

t_money25
05-23-2016, 10:05 PM
If I were Thunder I would send the last place bench player with a heat seeking shoe to Greens nether regions in the first 5 seconds of the game to send a message. Get Green really pissed off, get him in a fight, and get him ejected then suspended. Then again, I'm extremely cynical. Seems like fair justice to me though.

Lol.......only in a perfect world

ewing
05-23-2016, 10:16 PM
Bill SimmonsVerified account
‏@BillSimmons
I'm excited that NBA players are now allowed to kick each other in the balls. Let's add this event to All-Star Weekend.

FlashBolt
05-23-2016, 10:16 PM
This is the icing on the cake that NBA doesn't care about being fair. I'm really contemplating to stop watching this nonsense. How can you suspend Jones but not Draymond? So fcking dumb...

kdspurman
05-23-2016, 10:20 PM
This is the icing on the cake that NBA doesn't care about being fair. I'm really contemplating to stop watching this nonsense. How can you suspend Jones but not Draymond? So fcking dumb...

I've felt like that too, and have stopped temporarily.. You know how it is with the league. But I think if anything, this puts an even bigger chip on the Thunders shoulder.

I think they'll come out pissed and take it to them again next game. That's the best way to stick it to the league. I hope they can pull it out

FlashBolt
05-23-2016, 10:21 PM
So basically the league upgrades him to a flagrant 2, saying he was flailing to get a call. If that's the case, then they're admitting he flopped and should be fined in addition to the fine they gave him. I thought he would at least get suspended for 1 game SMH

Dwyane Wade got suspended for doing THE SAME EXACT THING!!!!!!! Here's proof;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kasTHolwOwI

Honestly, how in the world is that one any different than what Green did? This is a total joke and a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge stain on NBA right now. Whoever made the decision should get kicked in the nuts.

mark1125
05-23-2016, 10:23 PM
First....I agree. Suspension was the only way to go.

However, out of ALL you guys griping about the league being a joke, corrupt, etc. How many of you are going to back it up by turning the NBA off? That's what I thought.

FlashBolt
05-23-2016, 10:24 PM
I've felt like that too, and have stopped temporarily.. You know how it is with the league. But I think if anything, this puts an even bigger chip on the Thunders shoulder.

I think they'll come out pissed and take it to them again next game. That's the best way to stick it to the league. I hope they can pull it out

I don't blame them for missing the occasional calls but this one you can literally review it 100 times and 99.99999 times, your gut instinct and eyes show you that Draymond clearly intentionally kicked him in the groin. If we win or lose, this doesn't change a thing. I'm a basketball fan first and foremost. When **** like this happens, you as a fan just lose faith in the product. We would not even be questioning this if Curry was kicked there.

t_money25
05-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Honestly, how in the world is that one any different than what Green did? This is a total joke and a huge huge huge huge huge huge huge stain on NBA right now. Whoever made the decision should get kicked in the nuts.

In addition to that, it's painfully obvious Green's kick had more force behind it than Wade's. This video is a perfect example of a bias.

Firefistus
05-24-2016, 12:39 AM
Bill SimmonsVerified account
‏@BillSimmons
I'm excited that NBA players are now allowed to kick each other in the balls. Let's add this event to All-Star Weekend.

NBA2k17 and NBA Live 17 should add a mini game of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzrEkiPEaOk

Wade n Fade
05-24-2016, 01:06 AM
Lmao, the league is so stupid.

GoferKing_
05-24-2016, 03:51 AM
This is embarrassing... NBA is a joke...

IBleedPurple
05-24-2016, 04:20 AM
Not suspended, shocking. Clearly an intentional kick to the nuts. Big mistake by the NBA, and further exposes the Warriors agenda they've had.

sf-fanatic
05-24-2016, 04:23 AM
Heres the thinking behind the decision

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/playoffs/2016/05/23/kiki-vandeweghe-draymond-green-steven-adams-playoffs/84830916/

naps
05-24-2016, 04:49 AM
Crazy how money driven this league is. They want this series to go to the wire and it would be finished quickly wothout Green so they let him play. If this was in the regular seson he would be suspended for multiple games or if this was Anderson Varejao or Clark right now he would get suspended in a blink of an eye just like Dehantay Jones. But they treat stars with special consideration. Adam Silver is just another David Stern clone.

SteBO
05-24-2016, 07:55 AM
Torn. If the league was interested in any sort of consistency, Green would've been suspended hands down. But at the same time, as a fan I want to see GS at full strength staring a 3-1 deficit in the face.

MarkieMark48
05-24-2016, 08:03 AM
If OKC loses this series, I hope in the last game, with little time remaining and the game potentially decided, Steven Adams knees this guy in his groin...

Or maybe they sign Sebastian Janikowski to a 1 game contract and let him get a good kick to Draymon's nuts

Heediot
05-24-2016, 08:05 AM
The media and America's darlings (GS) have now become the team to root against in the public's eye. The league is loving this, ratings for next game will be off the roof.

gaughan333
05-24-2016, 01:50 PM
So the general theme is

Warrior Fans: "no way he should have been suspended"

99% of unbiased fans: "He should have been suspended, especially after Jones was."

GoferKing_
05-24-2016, 04:01 PM
The media and America's darlings (GS) have now become the team to root against in the public's eye. The league is loving this, ratings for next game will be off the roof.

I for one am done watching this BS... no basketball till the finals or next season to see how the Kings are doing.

Lil Rhody
05-24-2016, 04:03 PM
^ I'll save you for wasting your time they are going to be terrible ? just kidding but seriously I'd be pissed if I was a kings fan. All that potential with all those players and nothing happens.

Laker Legend42
05-25-2016, 12:50 AM
I don't think he should have been suspended. I think he should have gotten the flagrant 2 and it would have been done.

jphysics
05-25-2016, 01:22 AM
I ran into a Warriors fan at a bar in LA today. He had an interesting take on the issue. I apologize if it has been stated already.

He thought that Draymond green should have been suspended. He did not think that the kick was intentional, but thought that Draymond green routinely flails/flops his body around in a dangerous way, and should be suspended as a message to him to stop, so that he would not injure other players (intentionally or unintentionally).

FlashBolt
05-25-2016, 01:28 AM
I ran into a Warriors fan at a bar in LA today. He had an interesting take on the issue. I apologize if it has been stated already.

He thought that Draymond green should have been suspended. He did not think that the kick was intentional, but thought that Draymond green routinely flails/flops his body around in a dangerous way, and should be suspended as a message to him to stop, so that he would not injure other players (intentionally or unintentionally).

he's right 100% but I still think it was intentional. He never had possession of the ball so he kicked right after knowing he had zero chance of getting to the ball.

GoferKing_
05-25-2016, 04:27 AM
Green with another kick.......... this time in the leg....

Saddletramp
05-25-2016, 04:37 AM
Green with another kick.......... this time in the leg....

Yeah, they showed the replay and Reggie and Webber joked that it looked worse than the Game 3 kick then buried it. You can tell from the way they were talking that if this becomes the story, it's gotta be at least a retroactive flagrant 1. No one else mentioned it again in TNT.

Another ****ing joke.

GoferKing_
05-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Yeah, they showed the replay and Reggie and Webber joked that it looked worse than the Game 3 kick then buried it. You can tell from the way they were talking that if this becomes the story, it's gotta be at least a retroactive flagrant 1. No one else mentioned it again in TNT.

Another ****ing joke.

I'm surprised people here don't talk about it. I guess not many saw it as it was not replayed and talked about much.

Could not find a better video... there was a replay form directly above them on which you could see a clean hit. No that these don't show how dirty Green is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiUZpT8Yqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyA7SCJqr3E

kdspurman
05-25-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm surprised people here don't talk about it. I guess not many saw it as it was not replayed and talked about much.

Could not find a better video... there was a replay form directly above them on which you could see a clean hit. No that these don't show how dirty Green is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiUZpT8Yqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyA7SCJqr3E

I guess people will say he does that movement with his legs every time he falls... Definitely looks intentional, again.

kdspurman
05-25-2016, 03:36 PM
His trip on Kanter was also not upgraded to a Flagrant, cause that would suspend him for game 5....Guess anything is fair game at this point

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/25/draymond-green-not-given-flagrant-foul-enes-kanter-trip

Saddletramp
05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
His trip on Kanter was also not upgraded to a Flagrant, cause that would suspend him for game 5....Guess anything is fair game at this point

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/05/25/draymond-green-not-given-flagrant-foul-enes-kanter-trip

That's embarrassing. It's starting to turn into that football/basketball hybrid I was talking about to Scoots in those illegal screen convos. Hey, where is Scoots?

GiantsSwaGG
05-25-2016, 04:59 PM
I guess Draymond Green might as well starting hitting Kanter and Adams with steel chairs. He'll get away with it!

Stunner
05-25-2016, 09:11 PM
ILatest Headlines
Report: Draymond Green will not be suspended
Draymond Green will not be suspended for tripping Enes Kanter during Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals.
Green is just one flagrant foul away from a suspension, but the league has reportedly decided not to upgrade his foul on Kanter to a flagrant 1 foul, meaning he's in the clear for Thursday's Game 5 against OKC. Green has been a shell of himself over the past two games, and he knows that he'll need to come with a much stronger effort during Game 5 if the Dubs hope to send the series back to OKC for a Game 6.
Source: Sam Amick on Twitter May 25 - 1:34 PM
Player Outlook
Game Log
Career Stats
In-season Projections

FlashBolt
05-26-2016, 10:12 AM
Haha.. did you guys really expect him to be suspended? The sad part is, I think Westbrook should have received a flagrant or technical for tripping Green. The sadder part is the league didn't want to discuss Westbrook's trip because then they'd have to do something about Green's. LOL...

kdspurman
05-26-2016, 12:11 PM
Haha.. did you guys really expect him to be suspended? The sad part is, I think Westbrook should have received a flagrant or technical for tripping Green. The sadder part is the league didn't want to discuss Westbrook's trip because then they'd have to do something about Green's. LOL...

I think if there is another questionable/dirty play by Green, and GS is already down big, then maaaaaybe he'll get called for a regular foul. But then maaaaaybe be upgraded to a flagrant after the game, so he can only miss a regular season game.

And even then it's very questionable and dependent on who GS is playing opening night and whether it's on national television.

Vinylman
05-26-2016, 12:47 PM
That's embarrassing. It's starting to turn into that football/basketball hybrid I was talking about to Scoots in those illegal screen convos. Hey, where is Scoots?

Curled up in the corner talking to himself

Tony_Starks
05-26-2016, 01:10 PM
Kobe text Dray last night...

He's about to have the game of his life!

GoferKing_
05-27-2016, 05:02 AM
Green got a tech, will he be suspended? xD

Vee-Rex
05-27-2016, 08:18 AM
Green still at it lolololol

https://vine.co/v/i9TjvelIruH

Stunner
05-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Draymond Greens yoga for the gifted

Jamiecballer
05-27-2016, 11:57 AM

this is even worse than the one on Adams IMO. even if i concentrated 100% on the task at hand i couldn't get my foot up that high. that is insane flexibility.

CHANGO
05-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Poor Green can control his poor leg, please guys, give him a chance.

mark1125
05-27-2016, 02:20 PM
Well.....since the league is a corrupt cluster****, I hope some players start dishing out some old school justice on the court. Green is a douchebag who essentially has earned any cheap shot he may get.

The league is such a joke.

Oh where have you gone Laimbeer, Oakley, etc.

MTL_123
05-27-2016, 02:40 PM
Well Green is probably in the biggest bubble ever so no mater what he does he wont be called for a tech or a flagrant

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 02:41 PM
I really hope Green does this and falls down while breaking his leg. Sorry not sorry.

GoferKing_
05-27-2016, 03:06 PM

How the hell he is still allowed to play basketball... I mean, come on, he kicks someone game after game...

FlashBolt
05-27-2016, 03:12 PM
How the hell he is still allowed to play basketball... I mean, come on, he kick someone game after

It's become a question of who hasn't he kicked at this point. It's almost like if I just swing my arm after every shot... just because I always do it, doesn't mean it's okay to do it.

Chrisclover
05-27-2016, 09:25 PM
If he gets suspended, nobody watches the WCF since GSW are doomed to lose without him. I am glad that GSW won G5. If there is G 7, it is an even more epic series the world will remember for the years to come.

eDush
06-03-2016, 05:05 AM
How the hell he is still allowed to play basketball... I mean, come on, he kick someone game after

It's become a question of who hasn't he kicked at this point. It's almost like if I just swing my arm after every shot... just because I always do it, doesn't mean it's okay to do it.
https://youtu.be/1H2HjiQb-kk
Yes, that does look dirty upon further review :clap:

GoferKing_
06-03-2016, 05:46 AM
https://youtu.be/1H2HjiQb-kk
Yes, that does look dirty upon further review :clap:

Delly is dirty, he proved that numerous times. No arguing there.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 06:58 AM
I guess people will say he does that movement with his legs every time he falls... Definitely looks intentional, again.

Oh it's definitely intentional. But how is that dirty? I see players foul other players going for a lose ball ALL THE TIME. Don't you?

Since when has something like that fallen under the definition of dirty? Everyone wants to redefine what "dirty" means so that they can call dray dirty

nastynice
06-03-2016, 07:03 AM

Why in gods name would he get a flagrant for that?? lol

U guys are nuts, haha! So everytime someone gets tugged or tripped when going after a lose ball, it should be a flagrant??

People are always complaining about how soft the league is, but anytime dray is in a situation they wanna vag it up even more!

nastynice
06-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Man, you guys are reaching hard. First I was told that green is dirty because he commits fouls that don't get called. Which is like, oook, according to that logic literally EVERY SINGLE PLAYER in the nba is dirty.

NOW green commits a foul and it IS called, and that makes him dirty?? lmao!! So, any player that has committed a foul that is called is dirty?

My next question then is, who ISNT dirty? Show me one starting player with zero fouls in their career. y'all trippin HARD man, lmao!

CHANGO
06-03-2016, 01:11 PM
Oh it's definitely intentional. But how is that dirty? I see players foul other players going for a lose ball ALL THE TIME. Don't you?

Since when has something like that fallen under the definition of dirty? Everyone wants to redefine what "dirty" means so that they can call dray dirty

This guy just said the movement Dray makes with his leg is definitely intentional...

He just asked how is that dirty?

So guys, as you can see, KICKING PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY IS DEFINITELY, definitely... NOT DIRTY.

Just another great logic by this dude.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 04:15 PM
This guy just said the movement Dray makes with his leg is definitely intentional...

He just asked how is that dirty?

So guys, as you can see, KICKING PEOPLE INTENTIONALLY IS DEFINITELY, definitely... NOT DIRTY.

Just another great logic by this dude.

Dray "kicked" Canter? Or held him back from getting the loose ball?

Dude, the hate is devolving ur ability to think rationally, lol

#goonsquad baby :cool: :cool:

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Being proud of the nickname goonsquad? Lol.

Also, at least Delly was going for the ball. But yeah, I wouldn't have had a problem if that was a flagrant because at the end of the day, he punched a dude in the nards. Intention shouldn't matter. But no one should be calling Delly dirty for that but give Draymond a pass.

Trying to strip the ball is a basketball move. Kicking your leg up for no reason isn't. And if that kick connects with another player, it should've treated like a hostile act and be suspension worthy. The NBA is just scared.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Being proud of the nickname goonsquad? Lol.

:nod: :nod:**** yea I am!!:nod: :nod:

Is u crazy??

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Why in gods name would he get a flagrant for that?? lol

U guys are nuts, haha! So everytime someone gets tugged or tripped when going after a lose ball, it should be a flagrant??

People are always complaining about how soft the league is, but anytime dray is in a situation they wanna vag it up even more!

I get it. You're a Warriors fan, so you'll defend them regardless of what 90% of people are saying.

Tripping is not a basketball play. Flagrant 1 is unnecessary contact., per the rules. Purposely tripping someone,? My guess is that's not necessary contact dude. Flagrant 2 is unnecessary and excessive (like his kick to the groin) but this wasn't a 2.

Maybe one day you'll take the blue/gold shades off and see what everyone else does.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 05:19 PM
I get it. You're a Warriors fan, so you'll defend them regardless of what 90% of people are saying.

Tripping is not a basketball play. Flagrant 1 is unnecessary contact., per the rules. Purposely tripping someone,? My guess is that's not necessary contact dude. Flagrant 2 is unnecessary and excessive (like his kick to the groin) but this wasn't a 2.

Maybe one day you'll take the blue/gold shades off and see what everyone else does.

Ok. See, I can't dismiss u as a hater cuz u usually show that u understand this game pretty well, so u remember this and what I'm gonna do is next time I see two players going for a loose ball and one pulls on the other, I'm
Gonna ask u if that should be a flagrant foul. And then you can either contradict urself, or look ridiculous.

Pfeifer
06-03-2016, 05:52 PM

I didnt see intent with the Adams kick. I saw a guy flailing trying to draw a foul and kicking Adams with the flail. Still a flagrant 1 but no worse than the Dely dick hit. Dely should have been flagrant 1 but there was no intent. Im not a fan of either team but the Lebron camp seems more butthurt. Its weird that it seems people are cheering for Lebron and not the Cavs team itself.

lamzoka
06-03-2016, 06:06 PM
green will be suspended once the warriors have a comfortable lead in the series. 3-0 or 3-1

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Ok. See, I can't dismiss u as a hater cuz u usually show that u understand this game pretty well, so u remember this and what I'm gonna do is next time I see two players going for a loose ball and one pulls on the other, I'm
Gonna ask u if that should be a flagrant foul. And then you can either contradict urself, or look ridiculous.

You don't see ,players grabbing/fighting for a loose ball, different than purposely tripping someone? If 2 guys are going for a loose all, things happen.(Jersey grabbing, arm grabbing, etc...) Kanter was going for the ball, Green had no shot at the ball, and tripped him, hence unnecessary contact.

I'm not a hater at all either, and I realize you're being defensive, I mean everyone is talking about it. I was similar with Bowen when people called him dirty, till I realized some of the stuff he did was ****ed up. Maybe eventually you'll see what everyone is talking about re: Green, that he's made some dirty plays. This wasn't as much dirty as it was unnecessary, = flagrant 1

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 06:23 PM
I didnt see intent with the Adams kick. I saw a guy flailing trying to draw a foul and kicking Adams with the flail. Still a flagrant 1 but no worse than the Dely dick hit. Dely should have been flagrant 1 but there was no intent. Im not a fan of either team but the Lebron camp seems more butthurt. Its weird that it seems people are cheering for Lebron and not the Cavs team itself.

No one knows intent but Green, and even that isn't needed to suspend or give a flagrant, it's not a courtroom lol and I genuinely thought Delly was going for the ball and missed, but I get why people question that.

I'm not a fan of either team either tbh. It just seemed like Green has gotten away with some stuff others wouldn't have not only the playoffs, but all year.

There are a lot of LeBron fans, so it's not uncommon for people to root for a player vs a team

CHANGO
06-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Dray "kicked" Canter? Or held him back from getting the loose ball?

Dude, the hate is devolving ur ability to think rationally, lol

#goonsquad baby :cool: :cool:

I can't take you seriously when you don't even know how to write a players name...

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 06:49 PM
I can't take you seriously when you don't even know how to write a players name...

I can't take him seriously when he tries to say his guy isn't dirty then loves the nickname goonsquad. I don't think he knows what a goon is. He obviously doesn't know what a dirty play is when he argues that common fouls are the same as nut kicking and purposeful tripping.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 07:30 PM
You don't see ,players grabbing/fighting for a loose ball, different than purposely tripping someone? If 2 guys are going for a loose all, things happen.(Jersey grabbing, arm grabbing, etc...) Kanter was going for the ball, Green had no shot at the ball, and tripped him, hence unnecessary contact.

I'm not a hater at all either, and I realize you're being defensive, I mean everyone is talking about it. I was similar with Bowen when people called him dirty, till I realized some of the stuff he did was ****ed up. Maybe eventually you'll see what everyone is talking about re: Green, that he's made some dirty plays. This wasn't as much dirty as it was unnecessary, = flagrant 1

Green had no shot at the ball, but he was trying to give a teammate a shot at the ball. It's pretty common for a player to stop an opponent so that a teammate could get it, or sometimes they'll just stop an opponent to let the ball go out of bounds. Ur reaching pretty hard man, it's like ur trying to just find what's different in this case and say THATS what makes it "dirty", but seems like ur not actually thinking about it

nastynice
06-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I can't take him seriously when he tries to say his guy isn't dirty then loves the nickname goonsquad. I don't think he knows what a goon is. He obviously doesn't know what a dirty play is when he argues that common fouls are the same as nut kicking and purposeful tripping.

I love goonsquad cuz it got all the haters crying like little babies, it's funny to me :)

I'll tell u straight up, I have no issue calling green and Bogut are "dirty" if they actually are. Here's the thing, "dirty player" isn't a new term, it's been around for decades, and it has a specific meaning. Neither green or Bogut fit that meaning. Now if u think it's time we redefine what dirty means (and maybe it is given how much softer the league is getting), then that's cool, just say it. Just say u want to redefine what constitutes a dirty player, and make that definition something that green and Bogut actually fit, and that definition catches, then I got no issue saying they're dirty.

If the definition of dirty changed over the pet year, then I'm unaware of it, and please catch me up to speed

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 08:04 PM
I love goonsquad cuz it got all the haters crying like little babies, it's funny to me :)

I'll tell u straight up, I have no issue calling green and Bogut are "dirty" if they actually are. Here's the thing, "dirty player" isn't a new term, it's been around for decades, and it has a specific meaning. Neither green or Bogut fit that meaning. Now if u think it's time we redefine what dirty means (and maybe it is given how much softer the league is getting), then that's cool, just say it. Just say u want to redefine what constitutes a dirty player, and make that definition something that green and Bogut actually fit, and that definition catches, then I got no issue saying they're dirty.

If the definition of dirty changed over the pet year, then I'm unaware of it, and please catch me up to speed

I happen to think Bogut plays dirty but honestly, I can't point to any individual play or instance of him doing anything particularly "dirty". The way he plays and the things that he does I'd consider dirty but if he was on "my team" I'd be ok with it.

Green, on the other hand, is just flat out ****ing dirty. The case is closed on that one; only thing to do is accept it and move on.

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 08:10 PM
Green had no shot at the ball, but he was trying to give a teammate a shot at the ball. It's pretty common for a player to stop an opponent so that a teammate could get it, or sometimes they'll just stop an opponent to let the ball go out of bounds. Ur reaching pretty hard man, it's like ur trying to just find what's different in this case and say THATS what makes it "dirty", but seems like ur not actually thinking about it

Stopping an opponent by grabbing their Jersey? Sure... By tripping? Not common...

BTW, I said it was by the rule a flagrant. You're choosing to think I'm saying dirty.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 08:29 PM
I happen to think Bogut plays dirty but honestly, I can't point to any individual play or instance of him doing anything particularly "dirty". The way he plays and the things that he does I'd consider dirty but if he was on "my team" I'd be ok with it.

Green, on the other hand, is just flat out ****ing dirty. The case is closed on that one; only thing to do is accept it and move on.

Like I said, if we're redefining what a dirty player is, I have no issue accepting it. I honestly mean that, I'm not just saying that. Bad boy Pistons were before my time, but from clips and hearing people talk about them, I like that ****. I like tough, don't give a **** type of players. Trying to INJURE an opponent, no, I don't like that (something which neither these guys have done), but physical, tough, pushing the rules, testing the refs, seeing an inch and taking a foot, knocking a player on their *** to make them think twice next time..I love that ****. Why else u think I'm so proud to give ups to my goon squad!!

nastynice
06-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Stopping an opponent by grabbing their Jersey? Sure... By tripping? Not common...

BTW, I said it was by the rule a flagrant. You're choosing to think I'm saying dirty.

Trips aren't uncommon at all, u must not watch a lot of basketball I'm assuming.

Ur right, everyone's saying dirty this dirty that, so I just assumed that's what u were trying to get at. I don't think it should be flagrant, but that's up to interpretation I guess. I usually feel a flagrant is if something is unnecessarily rough, it's not like green could have chose to gently hold him back but chose to do it in an over the top manner, he just held him back, that's it. Using arms, legs, I don't see why that seems to be such a huge diff in ur mind

nastynice
06-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Anyone else find it ironic that the soft, jump shooting team is playing too rough? lol

42-15-7
06-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Delly is dirty, he proved that numerous times. No arguing there.

I already see Delly trying to take someone's knee out in Game 2. I don't know if the Cavs have any other shot to be honest, and he's shown that he's willing to go there.

nastynice
06-03-2016, 08:44 PM
I already see Delly trying to take someone's knee out in Game 2. I don't know if the Cavs have any other shot to be honest, and he's shown that he's willing to go there.

Doubt it, I don't think he's dirty. Id call him erratic and u controlled more than anything.

I do think last year that was on curry's mind tho, I think it affected him a bit. Not to take away from delly's d, he did a great job, and I think we all saw Irving get shred up on defense in that 4th q during the dubs run. Cavs need to give him more PT

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 08:53 PM
Trips aren't uncommon at all, u must not watch a lot of basketball I'm assuming.

Ur right, everyone's saying dirty this dirty that, so I just assumed that's what u were trying to get at. I don't think it should be flagrant, but that's up to interpretation I guess. I usually feel a flagrant is if something is unnecessarily rough, it's not like green could have chose to gently hold him back but chose to do it in an over the top manner, he just held him back, that's it. Using arms, legs, I don't see why that seems to be such a huge diff in ur mind

Deliberate tripping is not too common. Nor is it common to be caught such as Green was...

It's fine man. I feel confident that if Green wasn't on your team and was elsewhere and doing that stuff to Curry or anyone else on your squad, you'd be singing a far different tune.

It is what it is..

nastynice
06-03-2016, 09:12 PM
Deliberate tripping is not too common. Nor is it common to be caught such as Green was...

It's fine man. I feel confident that if Green wasn't on your team and was elsewhere and doing that stuff to Curry or anyone else on your squad, you'd be singing a far different tune.

It is what it is..

Then u would be wrong friend. I never thought Delly was dirty. I've seen curry tripped before, never did "dirty" even cross my mind. When ariza kneed Klay in the head last year I said it was a dirty play, but still said don't think that makes ariza a dirty player. Sometimes players get frustrated, it happens. I'm not one of those guys that complain the league is too soft, and then follow that up by complaining players are too rough.

But go ahead and tell urself that if it makes u feel better, I'm ok with it ;)

*matter of fact, I even said last year the ariza knee wasn't dirty, I said he got beat and just used any part of his body to slow down any part of klays body, and it just happened to be his knee that just happened to hit klays head. This is a play in which Klay was bleeding from the ear and I believe lost consciousness for a second? Maybe?

I'm just telling u cuz I want u to know I'm consistent with my ****, I don't switch up the rules or how I view things based on what jersey a guy is wearing. It wasn't until a few weeks ago and that play got brought up again that I was like oh crap, you can see ariza looking right at Klay, meaning he knew exactly where he was aiming his knee

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 09:29 PM
Like I said, if we're redefining what a dirty player is, I have no issue accepting it. I honestly mean that, I'm not just saying that. Bad boy Pistons were before my time, but from clips and hearing people talk about them, I like that ****. I like tough, don't give a **** type of players. Trying to INJURE an opponent, no, I don't like that (something which neither these guys have done), but physical, tough, pushing the rules, testing the refs, seeing an inch and taking a foot, knocking a player on their *** to make them think twice next time..I love that ****. Why else u think I'm so proud to give ups to my goon squad!!

And this is where everyone but Warriors fans disagree. He wouldn't continue doing those kicks after he ball punted Adams but he still does. He doesn't care if he connects with anyone's anything. That's dirty. And that arm ripping that he did? Blatantly dirty.

And dirty players always have an excuse or lie about their intentions. Check and check with that guy.

We'll just have to agree to disagree but I'm on the non-biased homer side of things. :)

nastynice
06-03-2016, 09:36 PM
And this is where everyone but Warriors fans disagree. He wouldn't continue doing those kicks after he ball punted Adams but he still does. He doesn't care if he connects with anyone's anything. That's dirty. And that arm ripping that he did? Blatantly dirty.

And dirty players always have an excuse or lie about their intentions. Check and check with that guy.

We'll just have to agree to disagree but I'm on the non-biased homer side of things. :)

lmao!! Sure you are. Ur a certified hater and u know it, lol, cmon now, man up and own ur ****

If u think I'm a homer, then u don't know what a homer is. Being a fan of a team doesn't automatically make u a homer

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 09:40 PM
lmao!! Sure you are. Ur a certified hater and u know it, lol, cmon now, man up and own ur ****

I hate Green because he's given me reason to. I could nitpick on a lot of other Warriors players but I could do the same with any team in the league to one degree or another.

If u think I'm a homer, then u don't know what a homer is. Being a fan of a team doesn't automatically make u a homer

Keep making excuses for blatant ******** when pretty much everyone else has agreed and moved on? Pretty homer-y.

Again, this is getting us nowhere. Cheers.

lol, please
06-03-2016, 09:41 PM

It is what it is..

Punching someone in the balls isn't common or clean either. Guess Delly gets to do what he wants though.

cmellofan15
06-03-2016, 09:44 PM
Punching someone in the balls isn't common or clean either. Guess Delly gets to do what he wants though.

so you're saying that a player hitting another player in the balls isn't clean? so you're admitting to Green being dirty as long as Delly is?

kdspurman
06-03-2016, 09:47 PM

You're a boxing fan, you should know what a punch is.

Nic Baum, what he did... That was a punch

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 10:06 PM
You're a boxing fan, you should know what a punch is.

Nic Baum, what he did... That was a punch

Yeah, the Batum thing was bad, so was the Ibaka thing and CP3's done it a few times.

Saddletramp
06-03-2016, 10:07 PM
so you're saying that a player hitting another player in the balls isn't clean? so you're admitting to Green being dirty as long as Delly is?

What it sounds like to me. :nod:

GoferKing_
06-04-2016, 04:47 AM

No way this is coming from you bro.xD

Scoots
06-05-2016, 04:11 AM

If tripping was a flagrant it would be an automatic flagrant, but instead tripping is in the rulebook as a specific common foul.

And Green is definitely getting dirty. And dirtier. I hope he stops.

eDush
06-05-2016, 01:36 PM

If tripping was a flagrant it would be an automatic flagrant, but instead tripping is in the rulebook as a specific common foul.

And Green is definitely getting dirty. And dirtier. I hope he stops.
:bs: Green isn't dirty....not even close! Thought you were a Warriors fan but guess not :pity:

cmellofan15
06-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Lmao you question someone's fan hood because they are trying to be impartial? Being a fan doesn't mean you have play dumb or show ridiculous favoritism.

CHANGO
06-05-2016, 03:35 PM
:bs: Green isn't dirty....not even close! Thought you were a Warriors fan but guess not :pity:

Welcome to PSD, where being a logical, rational fan is viewed as being a hater.

eDush
06-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Lmao you question someone's fan hood because they are trying to be impartial? Being a fan doesn't mean you have play dumb or show ridiculous favoritism.He's a mod so he has to be impartial but he didn't have to post that!
:mad:

lol, please
06-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Lmao you question someone's fan hood because they are trying to be impartial? Being a fan doesn't mean you have play dumb or show ridiculous favoritism.
Yup. Being biased doesn't make you more of a fan, it means you are in denial.
I have no problem admitting Green is dirty, but I do have a problem with calling green dirty but not calling out Delly and others when they do equally dirty things. If you are going to criticize, be consistent.

Welcome to PSD, where being a logical, rational fan is viewed as being a hater.
Not the same thing at all.

You can be objective without being a hater.

You can also be a biased hater.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Kinkotheclown
06-05-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm sure this has been mentioned but the fact that Green hasn't been more harshly disciplined, allows him to continue to do the same thing. He can kick out his leg when he wants and claim that it is only the way his body responds to contact. Every time he does the same thing, it only strengthens his argument that, "it's just what my body does".
This never seemed to be this big of an issue until recently, so either it has been fully ignored or it is a new behavior.
He needs to change what his body does. He needs to stop kicking his leg out when he shoots. He is a great athlete. He can do it. Something tells me that when he practices his shooting, he doesn't kick out his leg or knee.

If it were his fist flying out after a contested shot, he would have been suspended.

Saddletramp
06-05-2016, 09:03 PM
What the hell are you worried about? This is 1874. You'll be able to sue her.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 01:03 AM
He's a mod so he has to be impartial but he didn't have to post that!
:mad:

I'm a rational person who does not tie up my own personal worth into professional sports, THAT is why I can be reasonable.

I don't HAVE to post anything, but I am not actually blind either.

OKC's physical play went away and so did Green's attitude issues for the most part, so I'm hoping it's a past issue for him now.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm sure this has been mentioned but the fact that Green hasn't been more harshly disciplined, allows him to continue to do the same thing. He can kick out his leg when he wants and claim that it is only the way his body responds to contact. Every time he does the same thing, it only strengthens his argument that, "it's just what my body does".
This never seemed to be this big of an issue until recently, so either it has been fully ignored or it is a new behavior.
He needs to change what his body does. He needs to stop kicking his leg out when he shoots. He is a great athlete. He can do it. Something tells me that when he practices his shooting, he doesn't kick out his leg or knee.

If it were his fist flying out after a contested shot, he would have been suspended.

Reggie Miller kicked his legs into opponents for 17 years. This is the first time flailing kicks have been discussed as needing a new rule.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 01:06 AM
Yup. Being biased doesn't make you more of a fan, it means you are in denial.
I have no problem admitting Green is dirty, but I do have a problem with calling green dirty but not calling out Delly and others when they do equally dirty things. If you are going to criticize, be consistent.

Not the same thing at all.

You can be objective without being a hater.

You can also be a biased hater.

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

I would say Delly is much dirtier. It's a shame Green has crossed that line in these playoffs.

Kinkotheclown
06-06-2016, 08:00 AM
What the hell are you worried about? This is 1874. You'll be able to sue her.

:laugh:

Kinkotheclown
06-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Reggie Miller kicked his legs into opponents for 17 years. This is the first time flailing kicks have been discussed as needing a new rule.

You make a fair point.
I agree about Miller but I think his play style and the consistency with that movement from day one make it a little different. I remember miller doing it fading away not in the paint and jumping into someone to make contact and then kick.
Green's movement, at least to me, looks like a kick then a flail and not a flail that ends with a kick. lol Does that make sense?
I also don't remember Green ever doing this. It seems like a new addition to "how his body reacts" and seems to have intent. If he does it regularly and it really is just how he falls, I stand corrected. I don't watch enough of GS to know how he moves.

I think the thing with Delly vs Green is that you know that is Delly's game. This seemingly came out of nowhere with Green.

The time frame of the behavior combined with off the court commentary, is also a factor.
I don't have a horse in this race aside from wanting to see Princes Bronbron lose. So I am not biased one way or the other.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 09:06 AM
You make a fair point.
I agree about Miller but I think his play style and the consistency with that movement from day one make it a little different. I remember miller doing it fading away not in the paint and jumping into someone to make contact and then kick.
Green's movement, at least to me, looks like a kick then a flail and not a flail that ends with a kick. lol Does that make sense?
I also don't remember Green ever doing this. It seems like a new addition to "how his body reacts" and seems to have intent. If he does it regularly and it really is just how he falls, I stand corrected. I don't watch enough of GS to know how he moves.

I think the thing with Delly vs Green is that you know that is Delly's game. This seemingly came out of nowhere with Green.

The time frame of the behavior combined with off the court commentary, is also a factor.
I don't have a horse in this race aside from wanting to see Princes Bronbron lose. So I am not biased one way or the other.
I think Green started getting out of control when the team was struggling. He's always been a flopper when it was convenient but he wasn't dirty.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 03:23 PM
The thing with Reggie was, he was trying to kick up on long shots to make contact and get fouled. Green does it for that but also on rebounds and without having the ball in a shooting motion.

And if it's "flailing to make contact" like I've heard to justify it, then it's unnecessary and technically a flop.

Another reason why it's ******** is like you just said,Scoots. He doesn't seem to do it as much when things are going well, like its a frustration release on his part which, to me at least, is a sign of super dirtiness. He can control it when the Warriors are winning but gets all angsty and lets the legs fly when he's frustrated? That's just not cool.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 04:29 PM
The thing with Reggie was, he was trying to kick up on long shots to make contact and get fouled. Green does it for that but also on rebounds and without having the ball in a shooting motion.

And if it's "flailing to make contact" like I've heard to justify it, then it's unnecessary and technically a flop.

Another reason why it's ******** is like you just said,Scoots. He doesn't seem to do it as much when things are going well, like its a frustration release on his part which, to me at least, is a sign of super dirtiness. He can control it when the Warriors are winning but gets all angsty and lets the legs fly when he's frustrated? That's just not cool.

So, just to clarify ... if he did it more you'd have less of a problem with it?

Saddletramp
06-06-2016, 05:00 PM
So, just to clarify ... if he did it more you'd have less of a problem with it?

No. It's garbage either way but I think it just further proves he can control it when he doesn't do it as much when things are going well. Reggie did what he did to try to subvert the system and I'm glad they're starting to call those as offensive fouls. Green only does them to "get back" at a player when he gets frustrated.

It seems Reggie was just trying to cheat. Green is doing it to potentially injure. **** that guy.

Scoots
06-06-2016, 06:38 PM
No. It's garbage either way but I think it just further proves he can control it when he doesn't do it as much when things are going well. Reggie did what he did to try to subvert the system and I'm glad they're starting to call those as offensive fouls. Green only does them to "get back" at a player when he gets frustrated.

It seems Reggie was just trying to cheat. Green is doing it to potentially injure. **** that guy.

Yeah. Like Harden does what he does to game the system. Nothing gets Green emotional more than losing, so I don't know that Green can control it when he's upset. But that's what everybody says who has an anger issue.

Ideally the "at the limit" physical actions just get recorded in the future and treated like techs or flagrants ... when you get the 4th one you automatically get a flagrant added to your account and some money subtracted. You can't legislate intent on the floor really, so just do it by numbers.

Also ideally all of the offense creating contact style of offense, all the moving screens, and all the grabbing, pulling, hooking done on the wing and in the post get eliminated as focuses of the new 4th ref (Adam Silver read what I wrote I guess).

eDush
06-06-2016, 09:02 PM

The infamous "Reggie Miller Rule" was in full force against Dray as stated. Yet haters were calling him dirty when no one called Lowry dirty when he did it.
http://ballislife.com/reggie-miller-rule-kyle-lowry-is-called-for-an-offensive-foul-a-tech-after-making-a-3-pointer
Go figure...:down:

CHANGO
06-11-2016, 02:09 AM
Green back at it again...

https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/741505909067681792

Saddletramp
06-11-2016, 03:11 AM
Green back at it again...

https://twitter.com/NBATV/status/741505909067681792

I couldn't watch the game but are you kidding me? Just banish him from the league already.

nastynice
06-11-2016, 03:20 AM
lol, dude, he didn't even hit him. Lebron didn't even know he did that til after the game when someone showed him.

GoferKing_
06-11-2016, 05:33 AM
Green flopping left, right, up and down... thought the league was about to punish such behavior this season... and he hit LBJ in the balls... this is too funny... Leborn stepping over Green was not necessary, but it is not an excuse for hitting a guy in the balls... Green maybe just really likes touching peoples balls... hmmm...

More-Than-Most
06-11-2016, 07:18 AM
lol, dude, he didn't even hit him. Lebron didn't even know he did that til after the game when someone showed him.

watch the video dude holy crap... As soon as Lebron gets hit he turns around pissed.. He knew he got hit and please tell me what green was doing for him to throw his arm up like that and it not be intentional to hit lebron in the nuts? He was getting up and threw his arm upward.... who gets up and does that? There are a ton of nba people saying it should be a flagrant the the only question is should he be a flagrant 2 or not.... any other player misses one game except cousins who gets suspended for an entire season.... but green nothing will happen.. this is getting old man.... he has literally hit/kicked a guy in the nuts more than 4 times in these playoffs.

RaiderLakersA's
06-11-2016, 09:29 AM
The series is over. With or without Green.

basketfan4life
06-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Lebron with his stat padding ehrn the game isout of reach, trolling and pushing curry around near the end of the game, seemed so depressed and jealous to me.

and the tackling with green and saying 'the league should take a look at it.' And he really went after green. I think he is hoping for green to not play, may be then he could win.

BKLYNpigeon
06-11-2016, 12:59 PM
The way Game 4 was officiated. It was extremely physical and it got a bit out of control. Im not surprised something like this happened. Lebron shouldn't have stepped over him like that and most players reaction would be the same. its a double foul.

let the players decide the NBA Finals.

mngopher35
06-11-2016, 01:13 PM
I think the league possibly suspends him for this, only because of where the series is at now.

Saddletramp
06-11-2016, 01:34 PM
I think the league possibly suspends him for this, only because of where the series is at now.

Yeah, no way they suspend him if it's 2-2. This really is a joke now.

kdspurman
06-11-2016, 01:36 PM

Agreed. Which is really messed up in all his honesty...

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they do nothing. Cause if they suspend him, is he allowed to be in the arena? How crazy would it be if GS wins but he isn't there.

mngopher35
06-11-2016, 01:40 PM
Agreed. Which is really messed up in all his honesty...

However, I wouldn't be surprised if they do nothing. Cause if they suspend him, is he allowed to be in the arena? How crazy would it be if GS wins but he isn't there.

Interesting I didn't think of that and don't know the answer. I would assume he isn't allowed to be out there at all during the game but don't know if they could have him in a back room or something to watch and come out if they win.

I agree it is a little messed up that would be the reason they finally suspend him but at this point I can see it from the NBA. A couple more games gets them some $$$

Scoots
06-11-2016, 01:53 PM
New rule ... players have to go back to the 70s shorts so it's more evident where people are aiming their shots :)

Saddletramp
06-11-2016, 05:48 PM
New rule ... players have to go back to the 70s shorts so it's more evident where people are aiming their shots :)

Or players should he suspended for blatantly hitting/kicking dudes in the balls.

42-15-7
06-11-2016, 06:12 PM
Or players should he suspended for blatantly hitting/kicking dudes in the balls.

I still believe the commissioner missed a great opportunity with Green's second leg to Adams' crotch. Instead of waffling on a suspension, he should have given Green a choice:

1) 1-game suspension.

2) Adams gets to kick Green in the balls at the exact same point in the next game.

I think this would be fair to all parties, and we'd also get to see just how much of a man Green really is.

In the case of LeBron, the same choice would hold. Either Green takes the suspension, or LeBron gets to backhand him in the groin, but the critical point is that Green gets to decide. (This should make clear the magnitude of difference between what happened to Adams and what LeBron's whining about.)

Scoots
06-11-2016, 08:01 PM

1. I don't know that it should be a suspension, but I'd be okay with a flagrant.

2. My point is you can't tell if he got contact or was just in the area.

numba1CHANGsta
06-11-2016, 08:08 PM
The NBA has gotten so soft that players have to be touching each other in the balls to get fouls smh

nastynice
06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
watch the video dude holy crap... As soon as Lebron gets hit he turns around pissed.. He knew he got hit and please tell me what green was doing for him to throw his arm up like that and it not be intentional to hit lebron in the nuts? He was getting up and threw his arm upward.... who gets up and does that? There are a ton of nba people saying it should be a flagrant the the only question is should he be a flagrant 2 or not.... any other player misses one game except cousins who gets suspended for an entire season.... but green nothing will happen.. this is getting old man.... he has literally hit/kicked a guy in the nuts more than 4 times in these playoffs.

What I said was according to lebron in the presser and two media guys who spoke to him right after the game (one being the person who showed it to him). He said his reaction was because green called him a *****, he didn't know at the time green "hit" him

likemystylez
06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
forget all the suspension talk, no ref wants to make a questionable suspension that completely dictates the outcome of the series. just let the players decide which team is better on the court.

draymond didnt do anything that altered the outcome of the game

42-15-7
06-11-2016, 08:47 PM
What I said was according to lebron in the presser and two media guys who spoke to him right after the game (one being the person who showed it to him). He said his reaction was because green called him a *****, he didn't know at the time green "hit" him

Are we overlooking the most important part of this story?

How does Green hit Bron in the nads and Bron feel nothing?

This is definitely going to fuel steroid suspicions.

More-Than-Most
06-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Are we overlooking the most important part of this story?

How does Green hit Bron in the nads and Bron feel nothing?

This is definitely going to fuel steroid suspicions.

not really... just further adds to both of our points that lebron left his nuts in the lockerroom for game 4 : P

More-Than-Most
06-11-2016, 08:59 PM
that all being said you cant suspend green now because it will look more like you are doing it to give in... he should have been suspended in the okc series and its a joke how the league has babied him.

hamburger
06-11-2016, 09:02 PM
forget all the suspension talk, no ref wants to make a questionable suspension that completely dictates the outcome of the series. just let the players decide which team is better on the court.

draymond didnt do anything that altered the outcome of the game

The better team will win the series, whichever team that is.

BKLYNpigeon
06-11-2016, 10:13 PM
The officials let the game get out of control and was Physical.

Lebron shouldn't have walked over Green and Green shouldn't have hit him.

But is Lebron didn't walk over him. It wouldn't have happened.

cmellofan15
06-11-2016, 10:22 PM
lmao we've seen draymond hit people in the nuts for a lot less so you can't just say it's out of the realm of possibility if he wasn't provoked

More-Than-Most
06-11-2016, 11:08 PM
The officials let the game get out of control and was Physical.

Lebron shouldn't have walked over Green and Green shouldn't have hit him.

But is Lebron didn't walk over him. It wouldn't have happened.

walking over him and trying to get back to the play deserves a shot in the nuts lol.... stop

All-In
06-11-2016, 11:19 PM
LeBron knocked Green to the floor and then precede to walk over the guy......At that point, what man doesn't deserve to be hit in the nuts?........If some guy threw me to the ground and then took a step over me, hitting that dude in the nuts would be the only logical and sane thing to do

And if you get THAT upset over someone calling you a ******, than most likely, you are a ****** ....If I called some random dude a "******" and then he comes back at me with, "Im a family man, what you just said crossed the line,"...Honestly, I would think that dude is a ******

Draymond wont be suspended

giantspwn
06-11-2016, 11:27 PM
walking over him and trying to get back to the play deserves a shot in the nuts lol.... stop

Where did he say he deserved it? Your putting words in his post.

Green shouldn't have retaliated but when someone fouls you to the ground and walks over you, where else was green to hit him as his crotch is right over him. Draymond wasn't even looking where he was swinging.

If the league hands out a flagrant, both will receive one. Lebron doesn't get a pass for instigating and open himself up to be hit there. You can just as easily argue, Lebron knew what he was doing, and where Draymond's leash for another suspension is.

I'm all for the Steve Adams call but this Cavs desperation and Bron backing is a little ridiculous. Draymond is an easy person to dislike but lets not get carried away.

CHANGO
06-11-2016, 11:33 PM

First it was, "Green definitely hit Adams in the nuts, but you can't question intent, we can't see if that's intentional".

Now this clearly intentional hit happens and the excuse is; "I don't think he hit him that hard, it wasn't even a nut shot".

Clearly the intention is there. Just please, stop excusing your boy and take the homer glasses off. It was intentional, it was aimed at the nuts, and it's illegal. PERIOD.

giantspwn
06-12-2016, 12:43 AM
First it was, "Green definitely hit Adams in the nuts, but you can't question intent, we can't see if that's intentional".

Now this clearly intentional hit happens and the excuse is; "I don't think he hit him that hard, it wasn't even a nut shot".

Clearly the intention is there. Just please, stop excusing your boy and take the homer glasses off. It was intentional, it was aimed at the nuts, and it's illegal. PERIOD.

uh, both of those points he made are still true.

"Homer glasses"?

Ironic coming from a guy who probably crusts a sock to Bron everyday. Obviously being a Miami fan your opinion of Lebron is completely unbiased. Clearly you have an agenda man.

nastynice
06-12-2016, 01:03 AM

lol, again, this is ACCORDING TO LEBRON. This isn't my words, it's his. It's not an excuse, he just didn't hit him. It's not my opinion, it's Lebron's. Maybe Lebron's the Warriors homer .. ?

Series isn't over, no need to lose ur mind just yet ;)

More-Than-Most
06-12-2016, 01:15 AM
Where did he say he deserved it? Your putting words in his post.

Green shouldn't have retaliated but when someone fouls you to the ground and walks over you, where else was green to hit him as his crotch is right over him. Draymond wasn't even looking where he was swinging.

If the league hands out a flagrant, both will receive one. Lebron doesn't get a pass for instigating and open himself up to be hit there. You can just as easily argue, Lebron knew what he was doing, and where Draymond's leash for another suspension is.

I'm all for the Steve Adams call but this Cavs desperation and Bron backing is a little ridiculous. Draymond is an easy person to dislike but lets not get carried away.

yea its not like he has done it 4 times in one ****ing post season? :rolleyes:

IBleedPurple
06-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Blood would have to be spilled for Draymond to be suspended. Golden State/golden team/golden record. Not a secret.

GoferKing_
06-12-2016, 03:13 AM
LeBron knocked Green to the floor and then precede to walk over the guy......At that point, what man doesn't deserve to be hit in the nuts?........If some guy threw me to the ground and then took a step over me, hitting that dude in the nuts would be the only logical and sane thing to do

And if you get THAT upset over someone calling you a ******, than most likely, you are a ****** ....If I called some random dude a "******" and then he comes back at me with, "Im a family man, what you just said crossed the line,"...Honestly, I would think that dude is a ******

Dude... Green flopped... Lebron stepping over Green was not necessary but dude it is not an excuse to hit someone in the balls... "hitting that dude in the nuts would be the only logical and sane thing to do" W T F? Your logic is flawed...

goingfor28
06-12-2016, 03:50 AM
For all the nut hitting Draymond has done, someone needs to come in early game 5 and go for Steph's knee. Mo Williams would be the perfect candidate since he doesn't play.

likemystylez
06-12-2016, 10:56 AM
For all the nut hitting Draymond has done, someone needs to come in early game 5 and go for Steph's knee. Mo Williams would be the perfect candidate since he doesn't play.

I think theres a difference between a low blow during a physical altercation and setting out too potentially end a players career and livelyhood

likemystylez
06-12-2016, 10:59 AM
Blood would have to be spilled for Draymond to be suspended. Golden State/golden team/golden record. Not a secret.

well atleast green got fined in the okc series for one of the hits on adams. last yr delly was repeatedly seriously injuring people, and there were no fines or anybody considering suspension. lol what he did to korver, horford, and what he tried to do to gibson were a million times worse than anything green has done and he never got in any trouble.

giantspwn
06-12-2016, 01:03 PM
yea its not like he has done it 4 times in one ****ing post season? :rolleyes:

Figures, you don't even address the situation.

You've lost your common sense on this issue. Green deserved the flagrant in the Steve Adams foul. In this case, your grasping at straws if you don't believe LeBron is just as guilty here for provoking retaliation. When a guy puts his nuts over you, your not leaving room to push/hit or be hit anywhere else.

With you and a couple others logic, I could just as easily say Lebron knew what he's doing trying to get him ejected because he's not good enough to carry the Cavs over the Warriors without Draymond.

I guess this can just be chalked up too, you don't like Draymond's reputation, so regardless of what actually happens, he's in the wrong.

Saddletramp
06-12-2016, 04:18 PM
When the **** did stepping over a guy be deserving of getting hit in the balls?

You guys are ridiculous.

I want to see you call some random guy a ***** and then after he kicks the **** out of you see if you call the cops on him for assault. We'll see who the ***** is then.

AllBall
06-20-2016, 09:57 AM
Karma. OKC got robbed.

DR_1
06-20-2016, 02:12 PM
This was so rigged by the league

Saddletramp
06-20-2016, 02:16 PM

lol, please

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 02:21 PM
My God, you would think Chicago fans would be happy.. they are actually even more upset since they can't get over the Jordan vs LeBron debates... Pathetic!

Vee-Rex
06-20-2016, 02:24 PM
Draymond admitted in his post-game comments that he put himself into that situation and has learned a lot from everything. He even said it was not unfair that he got suspended.

While I know people may assume it was a "PR" move, if you listen to him speak it's like he's admitting that he deserved the suspension.

CHANGO
06-20-2016, 02:27 PM
Karma's a *****.

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Draymond admitted in his post-game comments that he put himself into that situation and has learned a lot from everything. He even said it was not unfair that he got suspended.

While I know people may assume it was a "PR" move, if you listen to him speak it's like he's admitting that he deserved the suspension.

Draymond doesn't give you half-assed answers regarding PR. If he says something, you know it's coming from him. The body language I saw from Klay also says a lot. I'm telling you now, I would not be surprised if there is a locker room issue with Klay. Every time Curry screwed up, I saw Klay just look in disgust.

DR_1
06-20-2016, 02:30 PM
lol, please
To be fair, I thought the same thing when Green WASN'T suspended against OKC.

krazylegz
06-20-2016, 02:31 PM

if leauge wasnt rigged,chicago wouldnt have a couple of those titles.....you and ayesha curry both got a sour puss between yall legs

BDawk4Prez
06-20-2016, 02:32 PM
The fact that Draymond was suspended was comical. No way, roles reversed, a guy like LeBron/Durant/Kobe etc. get the same treatment there with all things equal.

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 02:41 PM
The fact that Draymond was suspended was comical. No way, roles reversed, a guy like LeBron/Durant/Kobe etc. get the same treatment there with all things equal.

Yeah, because those guys don't aim for your groins.. so we'll never know. Draymond was walking on a thin line.

BDawk4Prez
06-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Yeah, because those guys don't aim for your groins.. so we'll never know. Draymond was walking on a thin line.

Clearly missing the point. The suspension was weak. It would never happen to certain players and everyone knows that. Bron stepped over him like a little ***** and Green attempted to push him away.

I have no real ties to this, just a fan in general, the NBA is far from what it once was and it's for reason like this.

FlashBolt
06-20-2016, 02:54 PM
Clearly missing the point. The suspension was weak. It would never happen to certain players and everyone knows that. Bron stepped over him like a little ***** and Green attempted to push him away.

I have no real ties to this, just a fan in general, the NBA is far from what it once was and it's for reason like this.

Oh, like when MJ hit Reggie and Reggie was the one ejected? Yeah, it's definitely far from what it once was.

GoferKing_
06-21-2016, 03:38 AM

Hue hue

More-Than-Most
06-21-2016, 03:55 AM

Like the late 90s/early 2000s when the league was known to be rigged? actually rigged? The suspension DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE OF THAT PLAY.... If he didnt kick 37 people in the groin in one post season he gets a slap on the wrist for the play... Why is this so hard to understand? No he shouldnt have been suspended for that but he yet again hit another guy in the nuts and it in no ****ing way was meant as a push. He got the superstar treatment the series before when he wasnt suspended on a clear kick to the nuts to try and save the warriors ***** when they were down 2-1

nastynice
06-21-2016, 04:53 AM

Good for him, that's exactly what his mentality should be

Saddletramp
06-21-2016, 06:16 AM
My God, you would think Chicago fans would be happy.. they are actually even more upset since they can't get over the Jordan vs LeBron debates... Pathetic!

The Kobe fans have given up. Now it's the Jordan fans that see Lebron coming in the rearview.

And no, I doubt he ever makes it up to Jordan's level.........but you never know.