PDA

View Full Version : Why is Rick Percellblow still on this team?

BSF101
05-17-2016, 09:39 PM
Ship his *** out already. He's already gave up 5 runs to Kansas
and its only the 5th inning. This guys a bum. One of the worst
pitchers in the league.

The Allen
05-17-2016, 10:04 PM
This forum has really gone downhill.

Soxfan85
05-17-2016, 10:16 PM
WTH is with these trolls posting crap? First is David's price worst contract now Rick Porcello. He had 1 bad night and you have to make brand new forum? Seriously? It's laughable is what it is. I mean maybe create a new four for discussing about the Redsox during the season. Jeez just enjoy the season. Relax he has 1 bad night. Everyone has bad nights. You expect a pitcher to be 100% every time you go out and pitch your sorely mistaken. Rant over I'm done not going to bother to respond. I'll be active where the real fans are. Bye Felicia!

BSF101
05-18-2016, 01:40 AM
WTH is with these trolls posting crap? First is David's price worst contract now Rick Porcello. He had 1 bad night and you have to make brand new forum? Seriously? It's laughable is what it is. I mean maybe create a new four for discussing about the Redsox during the season. Jeez just enjoy the season. Relax he has 1 bad night. Everyone has bad nights. You expect a pitcher to be 100% every time you go out and pitch your sorely mistaken. Rant over I'm done not going to bother to respond. I'll be active where the real fans are. Bye Felicia!

I like David Price but Porcellblow well blows he was awful last yr too, I don't expect any pitcher to
be 100% every game but watching this guy pitch is a train wreck. Mark my words he'll have
plenty more bad games and then you'll see my point. I have nothing against the guy I just think
he sucks as a pitcher.

ZHawk1123
05-18-2016, 08:13 AM
I like David Price but Porcellblow well blows he was awful last yr too, I don't expect any pitcher to
be 100% every game but watching this guy pitch is a train wreck. Mark my words he'll have
plenty more bad games and then you'll see my point. I have nothing against the guy I just think
he sucks as a pitcher.

Any guesses on the age of this poster? I'm guessing 14-15. Maturity at it's finest.

celticsman2009
05-18-2016, 09:24 AM
Lolz. He's 6-2 with a 3.51 ERA. Other than last night, he's made like 15 straight starts dating back to last season of pitching at least 6 innings. David Price has been worse this year, so he must suck too, right?

Green_Monster
05-18-2016, 10:00 AM
He's still on this team because he's a good pitcher.

Pittz
05-18-2016, 10:05 AM
Ship his *** out already. He's already gave up 5 runs to Kansas
and its only the 5th inning. This guys a bum. One of the worst
pitchers in the league.

Why are you still on this forum?