PDA

View Full Version : Heat fear Bosh may never play again

spreadeagle
05-16-2016, 11:57 AM
Chris Bosh failed to receive medical clearance from the Miami Heat to return for the team's playoff run, and now there's a risk the 11-time All-Star might not ever return to the court.

There is reported fear within the organization that Bosh's condition will prevent him from ever being cleared to play again by team doctors and could force him into medical retirement, several sources have told Brian Windhorst of ESPN.

Bosh has been sidelined since the All-Star break due to a medical condition that is believed to be blood clots.

There has been friction between Bosh and the organization earlier this month as he was eager to return but could not receive the proper clearance from the medical team. The two sides eventually came to an agreement, and the team announced on May 4 that Bosh would not play again this season.

The Heat have already had two seasons derailed by Bosh's recurring medical issues and the team needs to protect not only the player, but themselves, should he be unable to play.

Windhorst notes that, according to league rules, if Bosh does not play again by Feb. 9, 2017, an independent doctor approved by the Heat and the player's union can review his case and give a recommendation to the league. If the doctor believes Bosh isn't healthy enough to return to the court, the Heat can take his contract off their books for salary cap purposes.

Bosh is owed $75 million over the next three years and would receive all of that money should he not be able to play, though Windhorst reports the Heat would recoup some through insurance..

R. Johnson#3
05-16-2016, 12:01 PM
I think he'll come back BUT if the blood clots happen again then he's finished. Nobody would want to pay a guy who's had the same issue 3 years in a row. As much as I dislike Bosh I hope he can return next year and play a full 82.

IndyRealist
05-16-2016, 12:02 PM
Poor guy. He gets paid either way, he just wants to play.

Vinylman
05-16-2016, 12:14 PM
Spoelstra has already been there when one guy died on the court....

no need to go through that again.

SportsFanatic10
05-16-2016, 12:15 PM
So random and unfortunate for Bosh to have these issues. His health is the most important thing no matter how much he loves the game. I'm really starting to think he's played his last NBA game.

basketballkitty
05-16-2016, 12:20 PM
This is a PR move by Miami. They are putting this out there with their own bought and paid for Doctors so that they can recoup ALL of the Cap space for Bosh's salary. They know as it is right now that Bosh will never choose to retire because of this...nor would any self-respecting pro athlete. But Miami wants his Cap space back rather then Bosh...who now is 1/10th the player he was. And the only way to do that is to hopefully get a Medical retirement that will cover Bosh's salary via Insurance, and allow Miami to have that Cap space from Bosh's yearly salaries.

HandsOnTheWheel
05-16-2016, 12:28 PM
Sucks for Bosh but also sucks for the Heat. They didn't have him the whole 2nd part of the year (including the playoffs) for the last 2 years. I have no doubt that the Heat would be competing for a title right now had they had signed someone like Aldridge instead of Bosh in retrospect. (Assuming good health)

To think that Bosh was very close to signing with the Rockets 2 years ago too.

SportsFanatic10
05-16-2016, 12:31 PM
This is a PR move by Miami. They are putting this out there with their own bought and paid for Doctors so that they can recoup ALL of the Cap space for Bosh's salary. They know as it is right now that Bosh will never choose to retire because of this...nor would any self-respecting pro athlete. But Miami wants his Cap space back rather then Bosh...who now is 1/10th the player he was. And the only way to do that is to hopefully get a Medical retirement that will cover Bosh's salary via Insurance, and allow Miami to have that Cap space from Bosh's yearly salaries.

What? They can't get his cap space back for a full year after he retires and they still would have to pay him in full. The team is just looking out for his best interests and protecting him from himself like any good organization would. Yes Bosh is unlikely to choose to retire on his own, and that's why this could get messy according to heat reporters. But ultimately the choice won't be his to make if his condition is as serious as it seems. And saying he is 1/10th of the player he was is a ridiculous statement.

Vinylman
05-16-2016, 12:41 PM

Clueless

WaDe03
05-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Dan LeBatard received a text this morning from someone within the Heat organization telling him they DO think Bosh will be back and the number 1 free agent Riley is after is Durant.

basketballkitty
05-16-2016, 01:07 PM
Dan LeBatard received a text this morning from someone within the Heat organization telling him they DO think Bosh will be back and the number 1 free agent Riley is after is Durant.

Miami has zero Cap space to even think about Durant.

basketballkitty
05-16-2016, 01:09 PM
Clueless

No actually you are. If a player is forced to retire because of a medical emergency, then said team DOES get back that players salary as it goes to Cap space. Yes the salary still counts as to their TEAM payroll, and whatever Luxury Tax they have to pay, but the team CAN Immediately use said players salary on another player.

WaDe03
05-16-2016, 01:19 PM

They could not re-sign Whiteside, get Wade to take a friendly deal. There's one way. Another is trade Dragic for a PG on a more friendly deal or just for cap space, trade McRoberts for Cap space. That's another way. I don't see why people always act like what you have is what you have and there's no way of changing it. There are multiple moves that can be made to clear up space for every team in the league. If Riley is going after Durant he obviously has a plan.

SportsFanatic10
05-16-2016, 01:27 PM
"Should Bosh's situation turn into the worst case of retirement, the Heat would not receive salary-cap relief for one year, until the one-year anniversary of such an announcement. That means the Heat would have to carry Bosh's full $23.7 million 2016-17 salary on their salary cap through the 2016 offseason free-agency and trading period.

Should Bosh be unable to continue his career, he would still receive the balance on his contract, which runs through 2018-19."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-chris-bosh-explainer-s021616-story.html

WaDe03
05-16-2016, 01:43 PM
"Should Bosh's situation turn into the worst case of retirement, the Heat would not receive salary-cap relief for one year, until the one-year anniversary of such an announcement. That means the Heat would have to carry Bosh's full $23.7 million 2016-17 salary on their salary cap through the 2016 offseason free-agency and trading period.

Should Bosh be unable to continue his career, he would still receive the balance on his contract, which runs through 2018-19."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/sfl-miami-heat-chris-bosh-explainer-s021616-story.html

Yep, cap space would free up in February letting us use it in 2017 free agency.

Nick O
05-16-2016, 01:46 PM
:'( i hope he comes back.

D-BAGDAN
05-16-2016, 01:46 PM
Ive personally never cared for Bosh as a player or the Heat as a team but this is life. When its all said n done, sports is just sports. Bosh needs to seriously just bow out. It doesnt make him less of a man. Life is more important. Get healthy Mr Bosh

Vinylman
05-16-2016, 01:47 PM
No actually you are. If a player is forced to retire because of a medical emergency, then said team DOES get back that players salary as it goes to Cap space. Yes the salary still counts as to their TEAM payroll, and whatever Luxury Tax they have to pay, but the team CAN Immediately use said players salary on another player.

LMFAO... I was referencing your 1/10th absurdity...

and fwiw... I don't need any help on the CBA... I know it frontwards and backwards

mrblisterdundee
05-16-2016, 01:48 PM
They could not re-sign Whiteside, get Wade to take a friendly deal. There's one way. Another is trade Dragic for a PG on a more friendly deal or just for cap space, trade McRoberts for Cap space. That's another way. I don't see why people always act like what you have is what you have and there's no way of changing it. There are multiple moves that can be made to clear up space for every team in the league. If Riley is going after Durant he obviously has a plan.

Anything's possible, but it's very unlikely.
As of this summer, Miami will have $48 million in contracts. Add at $20 to $22 million a season in a maximum contract for Hassan Whiteside, who's getting it from either Miami or another team. Then add at least $10 to $15 million for Dwyane Wade, if you get him to sign a discount.
With a projected cap of $90 million, I don't really get how Miami can keep Whiteside and Wade, and still max out a guy like Durant. Wade would have to take a Tim Duncan-like discount to make that work. Of course, I think Wade would be open to it, if that meant getting Durant.

SportsFanatic10
05-16-2016, 01:52 PM
Yep, cap space would free up in February letting us use it in 2017 free agency.

My understanding from that paragraph is that cap space wouldn't free up until a year to the date of the actual announcement that he is medically retiring. Not the date of his last game played. And if he does end up retiring, the announcement likely won't come for a while yet still until there is more clarity. So the clock on that 1 year hasn't even started yet.

bigmac8675
05-16-2016, 01:56 PM
Man, that is tragic. I hope he comes back and is able to play a full season

WaDe03
05-16-2016, 03:25 PM
My understanding from that paragraph is that cap space wouldn't free up until a year to the date of the actual announcement that he is medically retiring. Not the date of his last game played. And if he does end up retiring, the announcement likely won't come for a while yet still until there is more clarity. So the clock on that 1 year hasn't even started yet.

You could be right but I'm almost positive it's from the last game played. I'm pretty sure I've seen multiple Miami media guys mention this but maybe I misunderstood.

WaDe03
05-16-2016, 03:27 PM
As of this summer, Miami will have $48 million in contracts. Add at $20 to $22 million a season in a maximum contract for Hassan Whiteside, who's getting it from either Miami or another team. Then add at least $10 to $15 million for Dwyane Wade, if you get him to sign a discount.
With a projected cap of $90 million, I don't really get how Miami can keep Whiteside and Wade, and still max out a guy like Durant. Wade would have to take a Tim Duncan-like discount to make that work. Of course, I think Wade would be open to it, if that meant getting Durant.

Yea that's one scenario if we want to keep both Wade and Whiteside but if they let Whiteside walk and trade McRoberts that's 27M right there. Trade Dragic and McRoberts I think that's 21M so there are options if he is considering Miami. Dragic being traded is something I would definitely watch with JRich and TJ playing so well at the position for a much cheaper price.

hugepatsfan
05-16-2016, 03:47 PM

Yeah it's possible to get the cap but it's really not realistic. They're not going to be the best situation for him. Even in your scenario, Durant would be signing with a team that has a SG near the end (still great of course but not at an age where you can take continued success for granted). A PF/C that might never play again. No money to build a great bench (will be tough to get guys to take less in a year where everyone can overpay). No one can objectively say they'll be his best suitor.

Heat fans act like Riley is this wizard for what he pulled off in 2010. It really wasn't that difficult. Everyone knew they were going to get one of the PFs. Good job by him to get the best one (Bosh over Boozer/Amare). Lebron was unexpected, but people overstate how much of an impact Riley had. It was clearly the best team Lebron could have gone too. You saw years later when Riley tried to keep him Lebron left.

Now that's not to say Riley isn't a TREMENDOUS GM. He's just not this magic wizard Heat fans make him out to be where he repeatedly defies all logic to land guys he seemingly has no chance. It happened once with Lebron and Riley's biggest contribution to that was drafting Wade all those years earlier. Riley should try and he will, like every team in the NBA, but it's a complete and total pipe dream like it is for pretty much the whole NBA. I'm sure they'll be his plan A and then he'll move on to plan B. If he can pull it off all the power to him but it's really not a realistic expectation at all.

ATX
05-16-2016, 08:38 PM

Clueless

Even more clueless.

j-bay
05-16-2016, 10:22 PM
Durant should not go to Miami. Miami's time is running out. Especially if Whiteside leaves. That is the one bright spot on the team. What Riley needs to do now is smell the roses and look at the facts. Wade had a good year but it was his first full season in like 7 years. Bosh is getting worse health wise. Dragic is mediocre. At this point forget about Durant and start adding younger players.

SteBO
05-16-2016, 10:26 PM
Durant should not go to Miami. Miami's time is running out. Especially if Whiteside leaves. That is the one bright spot on the team. What Riley needs to do now is smell the roses and look at the facts. Wade had a good year but it was his first full season in like 7 years. Bosh is getting worse health wise. Dragic is mediocre. At this point forget about Durant and start adding younger players.
Interesting theory. Perhaps you'd like to know that Tyler Johnson, Justise Winslow, and Josh Richardson played significant playoff minutes not too long ago.

j-bay
05-16-2016, 10:46 PM
Interesting theory. Perhaps you'd like to know that Tyler Johnson, Justise Winslow, and Josh Richardson played significant playoff minutes not too long ago.

Yeah i know about those guys. Well Johnson and Winslow anyway. Like i said before Durant should just stay in OKC. The guys he has around him are at a great age and he has the perfect partner in crime.

mia1619
05-16-2016, 11:14 PM
Yeah i know about those guys. Well Johnson and Winslow anyway. Like i said before Durant should just stay in OKC. The guys he has around him are at a great age and he has the perfect partner in crime.
While I agree with you that his best option is to stay in OKC, Miami is not just an option because of the weather. The team is very good, has a great ownership and management structure in place, a great coach, good legacy, and D-Wade still here with lots of young pieces in place. Many things about Miami can be an advantage for the Heat over the Thunder. And this is not like the Pat Riley teams of old who didn't play rookies. Winslow is going to be a star in the league within 3 years. Richardson is a steal of a 2nd round pick and is now incredibly valuable because of his defensive ability and athleticism for a guard combined with an incredibly cheap contract. Tyler Johnson was hurt for the 2nd part of the year but if he stays healthy he is another really athletic, incredibly good defensive pg who is a solid shooter as well. Plus, Whiteside is a top 5 center in the league when he inevitably re-signs here (IMO). The heat with Durant and trading Dragic and re-signing Whiteside is a scary team, especially if Bosh can play but even if he can't:

Richardson/Johnson/ Vet Pg
Wade/Winslow
Durant
Bosh/Haslem?
Whiteside

Obviously you'd have to fill out the rest of the team well but if Bosh is healthy that team is unreal and even if he never plays again you would have an additional $23 million in cap space available starting the middle of next February.

If he doesnt play next year:

Richardson/ Johnson
Wade
Winslow
Durant
Whiteside

With a **** ton of cap space. Miami is incredibly attractive as a team on the court and not just for the city of Miami.

mia1619
05-16-2016, 11:16 PM
Well as far as the Bosh situation, salary cap expert Larry Coon's salary cap FAQ says the following:

There is one exception whereby a player can continue to receive his salary, but the salary is excluded from team salary. This is when a player suffers a career-ending injury or illness. The team must waive the player, and can apply for this salary exclusion following a waiting period. Only the player's team at the time the injury or illness was discovered (or reasonably should have been discovered) can apply for this salary exclusion.

The waiting period depends on the number games in which the player played in the season:1

If the player played 10 or more games in a season, the team can apply on the one-year anniversary of the player's last game.
If the player played fewer than 10 in a season, the team can apply 60 days after his last game, or the one-year anniversary of his last game in the previous season, whichever is later.

So we would still have to pay his contract, but insurance would most likely cover it at that point and by the middle of February next year we will get his 23 million or so off the books. That could be a major key to a possible Durant recruitment if we feel ahead of time Bosh won't be able to play again. That is 23 million more in cap space for 2017 when the cap goes up even higher to 109 million or something like that. Also, there are 2 ways we can maneuver Durant under the cap.

1) We could trade Dragic for picks or low salary players to clear his 15 million off the books. McRoberts contract of $5 million shouldn't be hard to trade either with so much cap space around the league. If Whiteshide gets 20 million and we get Wade to take 15 million, it would work. With our young guards Johnson and Richardson being good, young, and cheap, it would make it easier to stomach trading our only pure PG along with the fact that Durant and Wade would then take over more ball handling duties anyway. We could fill the roster with cheaper veterans and then go on to add the next offseason with even more cap room and possibly a boat load more, although that would involve Bosh having to retire. We could have
Richardson/ Tyler Johnson
Wade (15 mil)
Durant (23 mil)/ Winslow
Bosh (23 mil)/ Haslem for min?
Whiteside (20 mil)

Thats around 85 million give or take. That is a definite possibility and the more D Wade takes the less we would have for the rest of the team. Ive been on the "please take a discount" train for each of Wade's last few free agencies and this time I can actually say he doesn't deserve to take one. He played his *** off this year at 34 or whatever age he is and not only stayed healthy for the most part but he kicked *** in the playoffs. Wade is not done by any stretch of the imagination.

2) We could let Whiteside walk, which would be really hard to see. He isn't worth the max, but its so hard to replace what he brings to the team. Id be much more in favor of re-signing Whiteside and trading Dragic, but if Riley can get Durant to commit and can't trade Dragic, we would have to let Whiteside go.

j-bay
05-16-2016, 11:30 PM
Well as far as the Bosh situation, salary cap expert Larry Coon's salary cap FAQ says the following:

So we would still have to pay his contract, but insurance would most likely cover it at that point and by the middle of February next year we will get his 23 million or so off the books. That could be a major key to a possible Durant recruitment if we feel ahead of time Bosh won't be able to play again. That is 23 million more in cap space for 2017 when the cap goes up even higher to 109 million or something like that. Also, there are 2 ways we can maneuver Durant under the cap.

1) We could trade Dragic for picks or low salary players to clear his 15 million off the books. McRoberts contract of $5 million shouldn't be hard to trade either with so much cap space around the league. If Whiteshide gets 20 million and we get Wade to take 15 million, it would work. With our young guards Johnson and Richardson being good, young, and cheap, it would make it easier to stomach trading our only pure PG along with the fact that Durant and Wade would then take over more ball handling duties anyway. We could fill the roster with cheaper veterans and then go on to add the next offseason with even more cap room and possibly a boat load more, although that would involve Bosh having to retire. We could have
Wade (15 mil)
Durant (23 mil)/ Winslow
Whiteside (20 mil)

Thats around 85 million give or take. That is a definite possibility and the more D Wade takes the less we would have for the rest of the team. Ive been on the "please take a discount" train for each of Wade's last few free agencies and this time I can actually say he doesn't deserve to take one. He played his *** off this year at 34 or whatever age he is and not only stayed healthy for the most part but he kicked *** in the playoffs. Wade is not done by any stretch of the imagination.

2) We could let Whiteside walk, which would be really hard to see. He isn't worth the max, but its so hard to replace what he brings to the team. Id be much more in favor of re-signing Whiteside and trading Dragic, but if Riley can get Durant to commit and can't trade Dragic, we would have to let Whiteside go.

Thats the problem i have right there. Dragic over Whiteside isn't going to get you KD. If i'm KD and Riley says to me "ok look Whiteside isn't coming back" then that is bad. I think maybe besides Winslow, Whiteside is one of the most important pieces.

WaDe03
05-17-2016, 02:41 AM

Wade (15 mil)
Durant (23 mil)/ Winslow
Whiteside (20 mil)

Not sure if you mentioned it but we'll also have the MLE we could use to keep Joe or maybe get Deng to take it. Joe signed for the minimum maybe he would do it again and Deng would take the MLE. In my opinion though Deng should get 14+ million after his 2nd half of the year play. Deng at the 4 is very good.

mia1619
05-17-2016, 07:58 AM
Not sure if you mentioned it but we'll also have the MLE we could use to keep Joe or maybe get Deng to take it. Joe signed for the minimum maybe he would do it again and Deng would take the MLE. In my opinion though Deng should get 14+ million after his 2nd half of the year play. Deng at the 4 is very good.

Nothing you mentioned in there will happen. Joe johnson would not sign for the minimum again and he will get a pretty big deal out of our price range. Nobody is taking the MLE, especially Deng, the MLE is pretty useless nowadays. Those 2 are 100% gone most likely

Vinylman
05-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Yeah it's possible to get the cap but it's really not realistic. They're not going to be the best situation for him. Even in your scenario, Durant would be signing with a team that has a SG near the end (still great of course but not at an age where you can take continued success for granted). A PF/C that might never play again. No money to build a great bench (will be tough to get guys to take less in a year where everyone can overpay). No one can objectively say they'll be his best suitor.

Heat fans act like Riley is this wizard for what he pulled off in 2010. It really wasn't that difficult. Everyone knew they were going to get one of the PFs. Good job by him to get the best one (Bosh over Boozer/Amare). Lebron was unexpected, but people overstate how much of an impact Riley had. It was clearly the best team Lebron could have gone too. You saw years later when Riley tried to keep him Lebron left.

Now that's not to say Riley isn't a TREMENDOUS GM. He's just not this magic wizard Heat fans make him out to be where he repeatedly defies all logic to land guys he seemingly has no chance. It happened once with Lebron and Riley's biggest contribution to that was drafting Wade all those years earlier. Riley should try and he will, like every team in the NBA, but it's a complete and total pipe dream like it is for pretty much the whole NBA. I'm sure they'll be his plan A and then he'll move on to plan B. If he can pull it off all the power to him but it's really not a realistic expectation at all.

well done... someone who actually understands what happened in 2010

naps
05-17-2016, 12:34 PM

Bosh is the 1/10th the player he was? Must not be following nba for more than a year...

hugepatsfan
05-17-2016, 01:19 PM

You have to renounce the mid-level exception (the way you do bird rights of your own FAs) in order to use cap space. So no MLE if you sign guys using cap space.

The issue is that with everyone having cap space there's going to be room to overpay guys short-term. Think of what BOS did with Amir Johnson this past year. He got a bloated salary that they were willing to pay him because it was only one year. IMO there's going to be a lot of teams left with cap space that rather than blowing it on guys long-term who aren't worth it, will go after vets like Johnson/Deng with HUGE 1 year offers just to fill spots for a year without sacrificing long-term flexibility. It's going to make it tough to fill out a bench with low-money deals IMO.

Ty Fast
05-17-2016, 01:27 PM
Would Bosh get paid if he retires? If I was him I would not retire until my contract was up even if he didnt want to play.

WaDe03
05-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Nothing you mentioned in there will happen. Joe johnson would not sign for the minimum again and he will get a pretty big deal out of our price range. Nobody is taking the MLE, especially Deng, the MLE is pretty useless nowadays. Those 2 are 100% gone most likely

You don't know if any of it will happen or not. Actually, Deng said today he wants to stay in Miami and money isn't the most important thing, being comfortable is. I'm sure they will work out a deal. Joe doesn't deserve a big contract and he's already made a lot more money than he deserves so he will be fine with a little contract. He has also spoke on his desire to be here for the long term so let's not act like we know for a fact what will happen.

mia1619
05-17-2016, 04:43 PM
You don't know if any of it will happen or not. Actually, Deng said today he wants to stay in Miami and money isn't the most important thing, being comfortable is. I'm sure they will work out a deal. Joe doesn't deserve a big contract and he's already made a lot more money than he deserves so he will be fine with a little contract. He has also spoke on his desire to be here for the long term so let's not act like we know for a fact what will happen.

I am completely soaked in bias from just reading this post. We arent retaining either of those guys most likely and if we do it means there was a major shakeup elsewhere on the roster. There is way to much money available for them not to get bigger deals.

WaDe03
05-17-2016, 05:32 PM
I am completely soaked in bias from just reading this post. We arent retaining either of those guys most likely and if we do it means there was a major shakeup elsewhere on the roster. There is way to much money available for them not to get bigger deals.

So Joe said he wants to be here long term when he came and Deng said today at exit interviews that he wants to be back and isn't worried about money but in being bias. I am completely soaked in ignorance reading your posts while the players themselves are saying the exact opposite of you.

Sly Guy
05-17-2016, 06:10 PM

problem is, the thunder are playing like they know durant is in a contract year. And their team is still alive in the playoffs (no offense). Right now I see durant staying put, and I want to add him to the raptors' roster myself (I mean seriously, what team wouldn't want to sign him?)

All that aside, this is awful news for the heat and for bosh. Can't hold it against a guy for wanting to play, but still his long-term health is still the most important thing. I hope to see him on the court again, next year, in the playoffs, going 7 games against us again. Would be fun.

mia1619
05-17-2016, 07:16 PM
So Joe said he wants to be here long term when he came and Deng said today at exit interviews that he wants to be back and isn't worried about money but in being bias. I am completely soaked in ignorance reading your posts while the players themselves are saying the exact opposite of you.
They aren't worried about money because so many teams are flushed with it. Have you ever heard any player say he's gonna go after as much money as possible in one of those pre free agent exit interviews? After we re-sign Wade and Whiteside we will have like 5 million left to spend at most. Deng made 10 million last year and Johnson only played for the minimum for that half a season because he was still being paid by Brooklyn. Maybe we get one back but that means adding nothing else in free agency and them taking a discount.

Especially cause Joe Johnson looked so slow in the playoffs and we have Richardson and Tyler Johnson and Winslow.

WaDe03
05-17-2016, 10:43 PM
They aren't worried about money because so many teams are flushed with it. Have you ever heard any player say he's gonna go after as much money as possible in one of those pre free agent exit interviews? After we re-sign Wade and Whiteside we will have like 5 million left to spend at most. Deng made 10 million last year and Johnson only played for the minimum for that half a season because he was still being paid by Brooklyn. Maybe we get one back but that means adding nothing else in free agency and them taking a discount.

Especially cause Joe Johnson looked so slow in the playoffs and we have Richardson and Tyler Johnson and Winslow.

You don't know what Wade will ask for or who will be traded. They said Durant is the plan do you think they intend on signing him for 5M?

Chi-guy13
05-17-2016, 10:47 PM
Do you guys really think Durant will leave now after taking down the Spurs and showing that they can play with the Warriors?

If he goes to the Heat, hes still second in conference behind Lebron, just how hes second behind the warriors now.....and winning in Miami, wouldnt be as sweet as bringing that first larry obrien to OKC. I think them getting over the Spurs and possibly the Warriors, will make him stay