PDA

View Full Version : How good would OKC be if Harden stayed?

number1nykfan25
05-15-2016, 09:18 PM
Better or worse?

Scoots
05-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Worse.

JasonJohnHorn
05-15-2016, 09:43 PM
I think they'd be better, because Harden wouldn't be carrying so much weight and would be more efficient.

However, I think Sefolosha is the guy they really miss, especially on the defensive end. Still not sure why they let him walk.

Think about it.... this roster could have been as epic as the Warriors:

PG: Westy/Jackson
SG: Harden/Sefolosha
SF: KD
PF: Ibaka/Collison
C: Canter/? (they wouldn't have Adams as he was from the pick in the Harden deal)

The back court would be stacked, and they'd have the best SF in the league (he and LBJ are tied in my book), and they'd have a solid rotation in the front court.

What if....

nastynice
05-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Given that Adams was picked up cuz of the harden trade (I just learned that from the previous post), I think they're DEF better off w canter (wouldn't have been there if they paid harden) and Adams instead of harden

ChitownbullsBG7
05-15-2016, 10:46 PM
Ibaka would have been traded and since we don't know the return, we can't answer this question.

Dade County
05-15-2016, 11:05 PM
Westbrook
Harden
KD
Green
Ibabka

GS & Spurs would not have won the past two season & KD would already be a champion. The team I sometime think about and just shake my head.

Dade County
05-15-2016, 11:08 PM
Ibaka would have been traded and since we don't know the return, we can't answer this question.

Um, pay into the damn tax to keep that team together. HEAT or Lakers and a couple of organization would never have traded Harden away.

IBleedPurple
05-15-2016, 11:56 PM
Um, pay into the damn tax to keep that team together. HEAT or Lakers and a couple of organization would never have traded Harden away.Can't say that for sure. Shaq ring a bell?

Chronz
05-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Obviously better. Harden was an efficient supersub for them and could've grown into a greater role. They should've kept all 4 of them but if it's one or the other, it depends on how they build around the trio. They should've kept Thabo

nastynice
05-16-2016, 01:12 AM
Westbrook
Harden
KD
Green
Ibabka

GS & Spurs would not have won the past two season & KD would already be a champion. The team I sometime think about and just shake my head.

That looks like a TERRIBLE lineup to have on the court at the same time!

Except maybe the last 5-6 min of a game, depending on situation

Dade County
05-16-2016, 01:33 AM
That looks like a TERRIBLE lineup to have on the court at the same time!

Except maybe the last 5-6 min of a game, depending on situation

Ok...smh

nastynice
05-16-2016, 02:00 AM
Ok...smh

My bad, I unnecessarily capitalized "terrible". I mean just lower case terrible, didn't mean to come off sounding all aggressive, lol

Saddletramp
05-16-2016, 02:46 AM
He was traded to keep the money low in OKC as they didn't want to go too deep to keep him. I got laughed at when I said that some great teams had to have parts traded or somehow let go because of the money situation and that's one of the big reasons that GS is still doing so well now that the cap is going up for everyone. Five years ago, there's no way GS coulda kept all these players. Especially not going forward.