PDA

View Full Version : If it comes down to OKC vs Cavs in the Finals, who you got?

RocketLoc80
05-15-2016, 06:38 PM
It seems that the Thunder have finally hit thier stride but lets say they pull of and unseat the Warriors? Would they be the favorite vs the Cavs or the opposite?

Iron24th
05-15-2016, 06:39 PM
If the cavs face the thunder in the Finals they'll win it, I think OKC would choke.

JordansBulls
05-15-2016, 07:00 PM
If the Thunder beat the Spurs and Warriors they won't have any concern vs the Cavs especially since Durant would outplay Lebron.

JasonJohnHorn
05-15-2016, 07:05 PM
If the Thunder beat the Spurs and Warriors they won't have any concern vs the Cavs especially since Durant would outplay Lebron.

This.

Any team that can beat the Spurs and the Warriors would take out Cleveland in 5-6 games.

I mean.... match-ups make a difference. Yes. And the Cavs are very different than the Spurs and Warriors and would match-up differently, but if you are a team playing at such a high level, it would be hard to a 57-win team to knock you out.

Though the Cavs have been playing really well the last month.

Yanks All Day
05-15-2016, 07:13 PM
Honestly it would depend if Adams and Kanter can keep up the play that they just showed against the Spurs. If they're average, the Thunder lose. Kevin Durant's teams have NEVER matched up well against LeBron's teams. They need others to step up. I'd think Cleveland has an advantage, because history hasn't done anything to prove otherwise.

The Thunder ALWAYS play the Spurs tough. Their series win was an upset, but it wasn't shocking. Styles make fights. Cleveland's style is usually too much for OKC.

DboneG
05-15-2016, 07:25 PM

I would have to agree.

DboneG
05-15-2016, 07:28 PM
I been on the Cavs band wagon all season, but, if the Thunder beat both the Spurs and Warriors...Whew! Toss up!

Jamiecballer
05-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Disrespect

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Scoots
05-15-2016, 08:46 PM
Warriors

believeinNYK
05-15-2016, 09:21 PM
I would put my money on the cavs in that case

TheNumber37
05-15-2016, 09:37 PM
Cavs would have home court advantage
the Cavs are 3-0 against the thunder this season.

Cavs in 6 sad games.

mngopher35
05-15-2016, 10:49 PM
I think the cavs would beat okc if they met in the finals. I like their overall depth more even though Durant and westy could take it.

I think the warriors will win it all though.

NYJ - NYY
05-16-2016, 12:18 AM
Cavs would have home court advantage
the Cavs are 3-0 against the thunder this season.

Cavs in 6 sad games.

How are the cavs 3-0 against them this season?

Iron24th
05-16-2016, 01:47 AM

Loool exactly what I thought

prodigy
05-16-2016, 02:20 AM
It seems that the Thunder have finally hit thier stride but lets say they pull of and unseat the Warriors? Would they be the favorite vs the Cavs or the opposite?

Cavs dealt with OKC pretty easily in the regular season. I expect it to be tougher in the playoffs but same out come.

Just because OKC beat the spurs and Warriors does not mean they could beat the cavs. Something called matchups. Teams match up better against some then others. Even though as a cavs fan I would love to beat the warriors as pay back, if we got OKC I would breath easier.

prodigy
05-16-2016, 02:22 AM

Scoring more points? If team A has more points then team B as time expires, Team A will be credited with a Victory.

eDush
05-16-2016, 02:42 AM

Cavs dealt with OKC pretty easily in the regular season. I expect it to be tougher in the playoffs but same out come.

Just because OKC beat the spurs and Warriors does not mean they could beat the cavs. Something called matchups. Teams match up better against some then others. Even though as a cavs fan I would love to beat the warriors as pay back, if we got OKC I would breath easier.Cavs would destroy them like they did in the regular season.

Phantom Dreamer
05-16-2016, 03:05 AM

Scoring more points? If team A has more points then team B as time expires, Team A will be credited with a Victory.They only play twice a season...

naps
05-16-2016, 03:48 AM
Cavs. No question. Cavs are secretly praying for the Thunder to make the finals.

naps
05-16-2016, 03:50 AM
Scoring more points? If team A has more points then team B as time expires, Team A will be credited with a Victory.

Lol this guy...has NO CLUE whatsoever.

IKnowHoops
05-16-2016, 04:41 AM
This has become a very very interesting playoffs. With the cavs setting 3 point records, dominating the east so far and finally playing to there potential with even more room to get better. The Thunder figuring out how to utilize there ridiculously talented team and raising there game to another level all the while dominating the rebound game at a record pace, and eventually whooping a 67 win team. And the warriors who have just been dominant all season long showing they are still that team and they have a cheat code named Steph Curry who just had the best overtime in NBA history. This is what the NBA is all about!!!!!!! Its kinda impossible to tell which one of these unstoppable forces is gonna come home with this one.

That being said, I think Cleveland beats OKC. Not sure what happens if CLE meets GSW. A month ago i new GS was gonna be champs. CLE and OKC have both stepped there game up to the level GS has been at. Excited!!!!!!

prodigy
05-16-2016, 04:44 AM
Lol this guy...has NO CLUE whatsoever.

I didn't know you guys were making a big deal about a type-o. I just figured he meant how can the Cavs beat OKC.

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Cavs would have home court advantage, more talent, more rest (after they dispatch Torronto while OKC fights tooth and nail with Golden State), and be the odds on favorite.

That said I'd still take OKC, strictly because KD and Westbrook got a score to settle with Bron.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 12:58 PM

pretty much. If the Thunder are good enough to take down the Spurs, then the Warriors, they sure as hell can take down the Cavs

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 12:59 PM
Cavs would have home court advantage, more talent, more rest (after they dispatch Torronto while OKC fights tooth and nail with Golden State), and be the odds on favorite.

That said I'd still take OKC, strictly because KD and Westbrook got a score to settle with Bron.

or because in order to get there, the Thunder will have beaten 2 better teams...

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 01:18 PM
or because in order to get there, the Thunder will have beaten 2 better teams...

That has nothing to do with Cleveland.

If anything that's advantage Cleveland who will be closer to full strength and rested as opposed to OKC who will have went through the ringer just to get there.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 01:33 PM
That has nothing to do with Cleveland.

If anything that's advantage Cleveland who will be closer to full strength and rested as opposed to OKC who will have went through the ringer just to get there.

Has anyone ever proven that coming from the tougher trip to the finals hurts a team? Wouldn't that have benefited every east team from 2000-current?

It doesn't have anything to do with Cleveland, it has everything to do with OKC. If they get by GS, it means they have already beaten 2 teams better than the Cavs. Now, SA didn't perform up to their expected standards, but OKC had a lot to do with that.

Chronz
05-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Now this would be a matchup where the 2 squads are much closer talent wise. Not sure which way i lean on that yet so i look at the matchups more here.

Historically Bron has thoroughly dominated Durants squads, mostly because Durant lacks the strength to defend him on the blocks and if you have to double him down there then Cleveland really gets the ball movement they usually lack. I expect both teams to cross match their guards so Westbrook should have a huge advantage for his team. The Cavs biggest fear is Ibaka outplaying the matchup that should be to their advantage, and in the 2 games this year, Love has abused them.

That said, history doesn't matter as much when you're no longer at your peak and its hard to base a series on irrelevant samples of 2 games. I'll go with my gut and say Cleveland in 7

Chronz
05-16-2016, 01:48 PM
Has anyone ever proven that coming from the tougher trip to the finals hurts a team? Wouldn't that have benefited every east team from 2000-current?

It doesn't have anything to do with Cleveland, it has everything to do with OKC. If they get by GS, it means they have already beaten 2 teams better than the Cavs. Now, SA didn't perform up to their expected standards, but OKC had a lot to do with that.
Tbf, people used to diminish Magics titles in much the same way.

I believe in stamina. Like when the Clips allegedly choked against the rockets. Everyone is quick to ignore the cp3 injury because he eventually came back with a split series. Nobody mentions how exhausted Blake and DJ were from carrying the load in his absence, that CP3 was limited despite his brilliance, oh yeah and not to mention the 7 game slugout against the defending champs the prior round while the rox slept through the Mavs.

That's a specific incidence, we should examine the rest vs rust debate when it actually comes.

AllBall
05-16-2016, 01:57 PM
OKC, a team that gets past the Spurs and Warriors would have to be playing just on another level. Sports are about momentum and if you catch fire at the right time it can lead to a championship.

8kobe24
05-16-2016, 02:16 PM
IF OKC beats the Warriors, I would give them a slight edge over Cleveland only because of the teams/adversity they had to go through to get to the finals. Starting lineups matches up evenly... Cleveland has the depth, but if Westbrook and KD can stay out of foul trouble and play out of their minds then we might see an upset.

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 02:23 PM

You realize that you have painted Cleveland to be the underdog now for three different teams right? One of which just got blown off the floor in a close out game by a inferior team.

That's a lot of disrespect for a team that is playing as well as they are, setting records, and is led by a 2x champ 4x MVP...no?

KD is little brother, trust me Lebron is PRAYING he gets to the Finals!

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 02:24 PM
Tbf, people used to diminish Magics titles in much the same way.

I believe in stamina. Like when the Clips allegedly choked against the rockets. Everyone is quick to ignore the cp3 injury because he eventually came back with a split series. Nobody mentions how exhausted Blake and DJ were from carrying the load in his absence, that CP3 was limited despite his brilliance, oh yeah and not to mention the 7 game slugout against the defending champs the prior round while the rox slept through the Mavs.

That's a specific incidence, we should examine the rest vs rust debate when it actually comes.

The thought of Irving trying to guard Westbrook (or Shump, Delly, etc), makes me think OKC has a huge advantage at PG. I would go Thunder in 7, though I don't think Donovan could employ that huge lineup like he did against the Spurs with Cleveland standing their guys outside the 3 point line.

ewing
05-16-2016, 02:27 PM
Cavs in 6

Chronz
05-16-2016, 02:34 PM
OKC, a team that gets past the Spurs and Warriors would have to be playing just on another level. Sports are about momentum and if you catch fire at the right time it can lead to a championship.
Momentum is Fickle. Impossible to predict

Vee-Rex
05-16-2016, 02:43 PM
If OKC beat the Warriors, then maybe, just maayyybe the Spurs and Warriors weren't the flawless, unstoppable GOAT teams that we all crowned them to be all year long.

That's not to take anything away from OKC - that would be an enormous accomplishment. But I guarantee no one would be claiming they're a GOAT team after beating the Spurs/Warriors, so why would the Cavs suddenly be of no concern?

ewing
05-16-2016, 02:55 PM

Well said. you are in playoff mode!

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 03:04 PM
You realize that you have painted Cleveland to be the underdog now for three different teams right? One of which just got blown off the floor in a close out game by a inferior team.

That's a lot of disrespect for a team that is playing as well as they are, setting records, and is led by a 2x champ 4x MVP...no?

KD is little brother, trust me Lebron is PRAYING he gets to the Finals!

I think Vegas will have the Thunder as underdog if they make the finals versus the Cavs.

I personally don't feel like LeBron is as good as he used to be. His jumper retired already, and I just don't feel as good about this Cleveland team as you do. Pasting the Pistons and Hawks is one thing. Beating the top west dog is another.

Chronz
05-16-2016, 03:19 PM
The thought of Irving trying to guard Westbrook (or Shump, Delly, etc), makes me think OKC has a huge advantage at PG. I would go Thunder in 7, though I don't think Donovan could employ that huge lineup like he did against the Spurs with Cleveland standing their guys outside the 3 point line.

Lue won't have Kyrie playing defense

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 03:39 PM
Lue won't have Kyrie playing defense

somebody has to try and stop Westbrook

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 03:50 PM
somebody has to try and stop Westbrook

Nobody is going to stop him. If Delly, Shump, and JR can make him work for his shots and shoot a low percentage for his points I'm sure Cleveland will live with that.

Kyrie can defend the Robersons and Waiters of the world...no biggie. Plus make Westrbrook work on the other end where he will be getting buckets.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 04:04 PM
Nobody is going to stop him. If Delly, Shump, and JR can make him work for his shots and shoot a low percentage for his points I'm sure Cleveland will live with that.

Kyrie can defend the Robersons and Waiters of the world...no biggie. Plus make Westrbrook work on the other end where he will be getting buckets.

I really don't think they will have an answer for Westbrook. Never seen so much bounce in a dude. Delly might get him convicted of manslaughter in a 7 game series though, so I guess I try that route

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 04:20 PM
I really don't think they will have an answer for Westbrook. Never seen so much bounce in a dude. Delly might get him convicted of manslaughter in a 7 game series though, so I guess I try that route

Lol Delly will do what he does best, try to frustrate him and get under his skin.

If he throws him off a game or two they'll take it.

Hawkeye15
05-16-2016, 04:39 PM
Lol Delly will do what he does best, try to frustrate him and get under his skin.

If he throws him off a game or two they'll take it.

I get visibly annoyed just watching Delly play defense, I can't imagine playing against him. He is like that kid in high school who was drenched in sweat after like layup #2 in warmups, high fiving everyone to a Puddy degree, screams "dead! dead! dead!" anytime you pick up the ball, and flies around for loose balls with zero disregard to anyones ACL.

You know, that guy

Bostonjorge
05-16-2016, 06:01 PM
Okc season team and the team now are completely different. In the season it was Durant and Westbrook winning and losing the games for them. They had nothing more but a jump shooing ibaka. Kanter was soft and not to good, waiters was awful. That's the team that got blown out in game 1 against San Antonio.

Now they have Adams who become the Aldridge stopper and retired Duncan. Kanter is playing the best basketball we seen him play. Waiters now has his drive and dump off to the bigs game. Robertson defense on Leonard was really good. They are not just 2 players anymore.

Vee-Rex
05-16-2016, 06:08 PM

Cavs have defended Westbrook fairly well these past 2 years. Their focus has been on limiting his transition opportunities. When it comes to getting to the rim in the half-court offense, Westbrook isn't much different from John Wall.

He's an incredible player and can have an explosive game on anyone, but if you defend him intelligently and have wings capable of doing it (JR, Shumpert, Delly), then you may be able to keep him at 23.5ppg on 43% efficiency (as the Cavs have done in 4 games).

I'd gladly take that in the finals.

AllBall
05-16-2016, 09:09 PM

That's wasn't a prediction. If OKC were to do that they would be undeniably hot.

Chronz
05-16-2016, 09:47 PM
That's wasn't a prediction. If OKC were to do that they would be undeniably hot.
And could just as quickly go cold.

Aapox
05-17-2016, 02:32 AM
I get visibly annoyed just watching Delly play defense, I can't imagine playing against him. He is like that kid in high school who was drenched in sweat after like layup #2 in warmups, high fiving everyone to a Puddy degree, screams "dead! dead! dead!" anytime you pick up the ball, and flies around for loose balls with zero disregard to anyones ACL.

You know, that guy

Literally LOL'd. On the other side of the ball, Westbrook plays with reckless abandon too. As a guard, there's no other player in the NBA I'd be more apprehensive to guard than Russel.

OceanSpray
05-17-2016, 01:54 PM
LeBron is 17-4 against the Thunder. At some point, you just have to admit that one guy has the other all figured out. I expect Durant to show up. He always does. I expect Westbrook to battle. He always does. But I don't see how anyone can say Oklahoma can beat the Cavs just because they can beat the Warriors and Spurs. Styles make matchups. Oklahoma doesn't match up well against the Cavs. As great as Westbrook is, I believe Irving will be the best point guard in the series because he will get Westbrook into a shooting-fest. I believe putting Shumpert on Westbrook will create problems for him as well. Putting Matthew on Westbrook is an effective strategy as you will easily get Westbrook into technical foul troubles and possibly, a flagrant as well. Cavs in six, most likely a sweep. Yes, I believe that. No one wants to go against the Cavs in a shooting fest right now. Not Warriors, no ONE. As to Hawkeyes point, do we really need to ask that someone needs to stop Westbrook (a top five player and second best point guard)? You can't. I think the unanimous thing to say is anyone that is top five can't be stopped by another player, period. But, Westbrook stops himself. He gets contempt with the pullup shot. He plays out of frustration rather than intellect. In one play against Curry, he gambled for a steal and Curry drained an open three. On the other end, Westbrook missed badly. His habit of trying to outduel an entire team has its pros and cons. It works against inferior teams but not against superior ones. Westbrook is going to try and get into a shooting-fest with Kyrie and you'll see, he's going to turn the ball over big time.

Bostonjorge
05-17-2016, 02:41 PM
LeBron is 17-4 against the Thunder. At some point, you just have to admit that one guy has the other all figured out. I expect Durant to show up. He always does. I expect Westbrook to battle. He always does. But I don't see how anyone can say Oklahoma can beat the Cavs just because they can beat the Warriors and Spurs. Styles make matchups. Oklahoma doesn't match up well against the Cavs. As great as Westbrook is, I believe Irving will be the best point guard in the series because he will get Westbrook into a shooting-fest. I believe putting Shumpert on Westbrook will create problems for him as well. Putting Matthew on Westbrook is an effective strategy as you will easily get Westbrook into technical foul troubles and possibly, a flagrant as well. Cavs in six, most likely a sweep. Yes, I believe that. No one wants to go against the Cavs in a shooting fest right now. Not Warriors, no ONE. As to Hawkeyes point, do we really need to ask that someone needs to stop Westbrook (a top five player and second best point guard)? You can't. I think the unanimous thing to say is anyone that is top five can't be stopped by another player, period. But, Westbrook stops himself. He gets contempt with the pullup shot. He plays out of frustration rather than intellect. In one play against Curry, he gambled for a steal and Curry drained an open three. On the other end, Westbrook missed badly. His habit of trying to outduel an entire team has its pros and cons. It works against inferior teams but not against superior ones. Westbrook is going to try and get into a shooting-fest with Kyrie and you'll see, he's going to turn the ball over big time.

That's crazy talk. You have Westbrook getting technical fouls and even a flagrant. Shumpert is going to give him trouble somehow and he's going to go on a shooting fest because of Irving. That's a weak minded Westbrook who lost a step or two that your talking about here. Wonder what radical change you see coming in Westbrook to became a different player we haven't seen.

The Westbrook we saw and see in the Spurs series and 3rd quarter against GS has been amazing. Westbrook is the playoff assist leader. Westbrook made and is making the two best offenses in SA and GS turn the ball over like we haven't seen especially at this level. He can also go into unstoppable mode even in crunch time. GS and SA actually had players to protect the rim. Cavs have no rim protecter so Westbrook is going finsh at even a higher rate against them.

Okc in 5 with a couple beat downs equal to what SA did against that Miami team a few year back.

OceanSpray
05-17-2016, 02:56 PM
That's crazy talk. You have Westbrook getting technical fouls and even a flagrant. Shumpert is going to give him trouble somehow and he's going to go on a shooting fest because of Irving. That's a weak minded Westbrook who lost a step or two that your talking about here. Wonder what radical change you see coming in Westbrook to became a different player we haven't seen.

The Westbrook we saw and see in the Spurs series and 3rd quarter against GS has been amazing. Westbrook is the playoff assist leader. Westbrook made and is making the two best offenses in SA and GS turn the ball over like we haven't seen especially at this level. He can also go into unstoppable mode even in crunch time. GS and SA actually had players to protect the rim. Cavs have no rim protecter so Westbrook is going finsh at even a higher rate against them.

Okc in 5 with a couple beat downs equal to what SA did against that Miami team a few year back.

I remember you. So if Cavailers win, will you finally give LeBron credit? Or are you going to say the refs saved them?

Bostonjorge
05-17-2016, 03:12 PM
I remember you. So if Cavailers win, will you finally give LeBron credit? Or are you going to say the refs saved them?

I always give credit when credit is do.

OceanSpray
05-17-2016, 03:14 PM

K, I will take you up on that one then :)

Hawkeye15
05-17-2016, 03:29 PM

do you give credit for LeBron's 2012 playoff run?

Wrigheyes4MVP
05-17-2016, 03:30 PM
Why does their have to be a favorite. I think it would be an even matchup.

Bostonjorge
05-17-2016, 04:03 PM
do you give credit for LeBron's 2012 playoff run?

That's Cuban and Stern championship. Cuban blew up his team and the veto Paul trade. After that they get all the credit in the world.

Chronz
05-17-2016, 08:32 PM
K, I will take you up on that one then :)

He lying.

prodigy
05-18-2016, 03:23 AM
OKC needs to worry about the Warriors and not the NBA finals. Cavs played GREAT against the Thunder this season and in years past. Cavs got very good defenders to match up with Westbrook and Durant. Thunder don't really have anyone to cover LeBron (nobody does). The fact that Thunder beat spurs and warriors would mean nothing playing the cavs. match-ups are different.

Cavs in 6

mrblisterdundee
05-18-2016, 02:39 PM
If Oklahoma City gets that far, then I think they take the Cavaliers to seven games. I'm not willing to predict who would win that seventh game.

Bostonjorge
05-18-2016, 03:55 PM
OKC needs to worry about the Warriors and not the NBA finals. Cavs played GREAT against the Thunder this season and in years past. Cavs got very good defenders to match up with Westbrook and Durant. Thunder don't really have anyone to cover LeBron (nobody does). The fact that Thunder beat spurs and warriors would mean nothing playing the cavs. match-ups are different.

Cavs in 6

So with your same logic. GS dominated Cavs in the season and last year in the finals. GS has guys to shut down James and love. Cavs have no one to guard Curry and stop him from going off every game. With that match-up Cavs lose and look like the 3 teams they beat so far. If you still think Cavs still have a chance to win one game(they don't) then Okc still has what it takes to dominant Cavs as well.

Vee-Rex
05-18-2016, 04:49 PM
So with your same logic. GS dominated Cavs in the season and last year in the finals. GS has guys to shut down James and love. Cavs have no one to guard Curry and stop him from going off every game. With that match-up Cavs lose and look like the 3 teams they beat so far. If you still think Cavs still have a chance to win one game(they don't) then Okc still has what it takes to dominant Cavs as well.

I really missed your troll-like comments in the gamethread. Seems like you've been avoiding those threads.

I guess you'll pop in when the Cavs lose a game. See you then!

Saddletramp
05-18-2016, 06:59 PM
That's Cuban and Stern championship. Cuban blew up his team and the veto Paul trade. After that they get all the credit in the world.

I don't think you know what the word always means. Jeez, what a troll.

cheetos185
05-18-2016, 10:38 PM
Any team that beats the spurs and warriors in 7 game series should be awarded the championship **** the cavs.

ewing
05-18-2016, 11:28 PM
I'm rooting for OKC but they really don't have anyone to match Bron. they can put Ibaka on him I guess.

believeinNYK
05-19-2016, 01:50 AM
lebrons teams seem to always fare well against durant's. i think the same would be true if they met in the finals. okc does not have anyone to contain lebron, westbrook will get tired out from guarding irving and could be prone to frustation plays and getting into "duels" while irving can take it easy on defense guarding guys like roberson while shump and delly guard westbrook. Love did very well against okc in the reg. season. cavs win in 6 and no it does not carry much weight the fact that OKC would have beaten 2 teams better than the cavs to get to the finals because one word: matchups

BKLYNpigeon
05-19-2016, 02:15 AM
way too early for this thread.

SilverFalco8
05-19-2016, 02:49 AM
Cavs. No question. Cavs are secretly praying for the Thunder to make the finals.

I think it will take all 7 games if CLEvsGS is the finals.

Monta is beast
05-19-2016, 04:59 AM
If the warriors dont play like ish like they did in game, especially in the 4th cle wont face okc

prodigy
05-19-2016, 01:57 PM

1. Delly stopped Curry from going off. Curry busted out in the end but he didn't light the cavs up every game. Irving has improved his defense a lot since last season. Healthy knee and being pushed by Lebron and the others are the reason for that. Shump can also play on curry from time to time although he may be to slow.

2. Cavs lost by 6pts at golden state. Ya they blasted the cavs in Cleveland but how is 6 points dominating? also how did the Warriors dominate the cavs in the post-season? it went 6 games with 1 guy lol.

3. Warriors have NOBODY to cover Lebron. He was a beast against the warriors in the finals almost avg a triple double. he got worn down as the series went on as any man would. Warriors have nobody to cover Irving either. Curry can play passing lanes but he's no defender.

prodigy
05-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Cavs would also have home court against OKC.

Scoots
05-19-2016, 02:10 PM
I still say Warriors is the answer :)

prodigy
05-21-2016, 02:22 AM
shocker

ewing
05-21-2016, 07:32 AM
Guys the warriors have so much more talent lol

jason
05-21-2016, 11:13 AM
1. Delly stopped Curry from going off. Curry busted out in the end but he didn't light the cavs up every game. Irving has improved his defense a lot since last season. Healthy knee and being pushed by Lebron and the others are the reason for that. Shump can also play on curry from time to time although he may be to slow.

2. Cavs lost by 6pts at golden state. Ya they blasted the cavs in Cleveland but how is 6 points dominating? also how did the Warriors dominate the cavs in the post-season? it went 6 games with 1 guy lol.

3. Warriors have NOBODY to cover Lebron. He was a beast against the warriors in the finals almost avg a triple double. he got worn down as the series went on as any man would. Warriors have nobody to cover Irving either. Curry can play passing lanes but he's no defender.

I still think Curry is a better defender than Irving.. Also Irving didn't have a great games against us at all but somehow he can't be stopped.. Warriors still match up better imo

Tony_Starks
05-23-2016, 09:19 AM
It's getting closer to going down.

Apologist get ready, it's almost that time!

AllBall
05-23-2016, 12:28 PM
It's getting closer to going down.

Apologist get ready, it's almost that time!

#cantwait

Tony_Starks
05-23-2016, 12:45 PM
#cantwait

They are going to have to be creative this time, Cleveland has home court and a better overall team.

Maybe they'll start saying OKC is stacked because they have Dion Waiters!! Lol

krazylegz
05-23-2016, 03:18 PM
itll be fun to see dion return to cleveland!!...stoked for this series

Tony_Starks
05-23-2016, 03:34 PM
itll be fun to see dion return to cleveland!!...stoked for this series

Would be hilarious if he lit them up in the Finals after being the scourge of fans for years.

Jewelz0376
05-23-2016, 04:03 PM
If thunder win the title that would mean they beat Spurs, gs, and cavs. That would be the toughest gauntlet to win a title I've seen a team go through. I would bet if you ranked the toughest road to a title by opponents regular season win percentage (since they went to 4 rounds) this run would have to be at the top (assuming they win the title)

AllBall
05-24-2016, 08:48 AM
They are going to have to be creative this time, Cleveland has home court and a better overall team.

Don't worry bro, it looks like it's going to be OKC vs Raps. The excuse will be Lebron took offense to the coach telling him to STFU and it ruined the team chemistry. lmfao :laugh:

Jayb587
05-24-2016, 10:00 AM

how do u figure cle has the better overall team. id say OKC does top to bottom. OKC has a serious advantage at PG and C/PF. SG is trash on both teams and SF is even.