PDA

View Full Version : Curry's mom cheating on Dell with Curry's college teammate?

blahblahyoutoo
05-14-2016, 07:15 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590659/Steph-Curry-s-mom-caught-booty-bumping-cute-mystery-man-Warriors-game.html

I saw that live the other day and noticed it wasn't Dell. what was his arm doing around her back near her buttockal region?
she's a total milf.

t_money25
05-14-2016, 07:57 PM
Must be a slow day in the NBA forum

Saddletramp
05-14-2016, 07:58 PM
Yeah, this'll be open long.

JasonJohnHorn
05-14-2016, 08:46 PM
Wgaf?

Phantom Dreamer
05-14-2016, 08:51 PM
Sonya, the real MVP! Happy 50th!!!

Scoots
05-15-2016, 01:22 AM
Jeez

Sofnr
05-15-2016, 02:13 AM
Three things. 1. Why the hell is this a thread? If you want to gossip about celebrity relationships go somewhere else. 2. Stories like this are pathetic. She hugged a guy. We better speculate on what that means. So ****ing stupid. 3. If she was banging some younger guy then good for her. Who gives a ****? It's nobody's business. Anybody who actively spends time worrying about the personal lives of athletes or their families is a moron.

ewing
05-15-2016, 02:36 AM
good to know

eDush
05-15-2016, 03:08 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590659/Steph-Curry-s-mom-caught-booty-bumping-cute-mystery-man-Warriors-game.html

I saw that live the other day and noticed it wasn't Dell. what was his arm doing around her back near her buttockal region?
she's a total milf.
If your trying to distract Steph during the post season with this bs like they try to distract Lebron back in the day with his mom, you need to stop it now!!
:mad:

ewing
05-15-2016, 03:11 AM
I love the warriors fans coming to defend the honor of mrs curry.

lol, please
05-15-2016, 03:15 AM
Three things. 1. Why the hell is this a thread? If you want to gossip about celebrity relationships go somewhere else. 2. Stories like this are pathetic. She hugged a guy. We better speculate on what that means. So ****ing stupid. 3. If she was banging some younger guy then good for her. Who gives a ****? It's nobody's business. Anybody who actively spends time worrying about the personal lives of athletes or their families is a moron.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SportsFanatic10
05-15-2016, 03:18 AM
What? Talk about jumping to conclusions. Seems pretty harmless to me, not something worth talking about at all. The thread title is ridiculous lol.

Monta is beast
05-15-2016, 03:57 AM
All i know is ms curry is a baddie that could get it..

MonroeFAN
05-15-2016, 11:37 AM
This is stupid

CHANGO
05-15-2016, 01:09 PM
This is nothing.

But did anyone noted how much they show Curry's family every damn game? Like damn chill.

Curry hits a three;
- they show his wife celebrating.
- they show his mom.
- then Dell.
- then his brother.
- then his daughter.
- then go back to Curry just pointing to the sky.

:laugh:

Saddletramp
05-15-2016, 05:40 PM
This is nothing.

But did anyone noted how much they show Curry's family every damn game? Like damn chill.

Curry hits a three;
- they show his wife celebrating.
- they show his mom.
- then Dell.
- then his brother.
- then his daughter.
- then go back to Curry just pointing to the sky.

:laugh:

Yeah, that gets annoying. It's almost like they're playing up the child aspect of him. Other people have their families at games and they might be recognized once during the game every once in awhile with a "Proud Poppa of {PLAYER} is rooting on from the stands wearing his son's jersey" but it's getting ridiculous with the Currys. The ladies and children are in the stands and Dell is up in a box sometimes and they show both at different times. It's getting annoying. And I'm sure Dell being a former player has something to do with it.

How is this thread still open, by the way?

Shammyguy3
05-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Yeah this is speculation and has nothing to do with basketball