PDA

View Full Version : Stephen A: DeMar DeRozan will be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform next season

spreadeagle
05-14-2016, 04:26 PM
You can have em LA

DeMar DeRozan and the Toronto Raptors currently lead their Eastern Conference semifinals series with the Miami Heat entering Friday night’s Game 6, but rumors already are churning about the star guard’s future. ESPN “First Take” analyst Stephen A. Smith talked about one potential free-agent destination for DeRozan this summer during Tuesday’s show. And it’s not surprising. “He’s made it very, very clear that he wants to be in L.A.,” Smith said, via Lakers Nation. “He has family out there. He’s from out there. He wants to be in L.A. He wants to wear the purple and gold, and if there’s a way for it to happen, again he’s (unrestricted), if there’s a way for it to happen, DeMar DeRozan will be in a Los Angeles Lakers uniform next season.” L.A. is a mess right now. Kobe Bryant has retired, ushering in a new Lakers era that currently lacks a superstar talent or any young players with franchise cornerstone-type potential. The Lakers also don’t have a head coach after firing the historically bad Byron Scott last month. There are better situations for DeRozan if he becomes an unrestricted free agent. One of them is Toronto, but if he wants to leave Canada, he’ll surely have plenty of options where he can win and make a ton of money.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/05/nba-rumors-demar-derozan-wants-to-sign-with-lakers-as-free-agent/

Tony_Starks
05-14-2016, 04:31 PM
No.

Not even no thanks, just No.

KINGOFSPORTS
05-14-2016, 04:43 PM
DeRozan should stay in Toronto where he's doing well and has a chance to make the playoffs

Lakers don't need an aging volume shooter to stunt the young guns

IBleedPurple
05-14-2016, 04:58 PM
In other news, Stephen A likes to talk.

SensandRaps
05-14-2016, 05:03 PM
hey if its for the max you can take him

if its a reasonable deal then i would be upset... but not that much

RLundi
05-14-2016, 05:09 PM
Derozan sucks, that'd be a bad move for LA to give him anything near the max.

naps
05-14-2016, 05:11 PM
Perfect replacement for Kobe ;)

eDush
05-14-2016, 05:13 PM
(null)If Dee brings his talents to the Lake Show, that means Clarkson would be let go and I would take Clarkson over Dee all day long if I was the Lakers GM.

Clarkson can shoot the ball as sweet like Klay with range but more on the streaky side than clutch like Kay. We know Dee is not clutch in the postseason while Clarkson is still unknown since his team hasn't gotten to the playoffs yet not because of him. If I given close to max like $$$ to one of those two, it be Clarkson! :clap:

Teeboy1487
05-14-2016, 05:51 PM
If Dee brings his talents to the Lake Show, that means Clarkson would be let go and I would take Clarkson over Dee all day long if I was the Lakers GM.

Clarkson can shoot the ball as sweet like Klay with range but more on the streaky side than clutch like Kay. We know Dee is not clutch in the postseason while Clarkson is still unknown since his team hasn't gotten to the playoffs yet not because of him. If I given close to max like $$$ to one of those two, it be Clarkson! :clap:

I don't want any part of Derozan. Like you, I would rather the Lakers stick with a cheaper and better shooting option in Clarkson. Derozan's price tag and lack of shooting makes me uncomfortable.

5ass
05-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Derozen is a huge upgrade over nick young. Add him and a couple of solid FAs and he can make the Lakers a respectable team again. I doubt they can get anyone better this off-season. Might as well add an all star, and make the Lakers a more attractive FA destination next year. They should still have max cap space in 2017, and it shouldn't be too hard to attract a legit star to pair next to him. He will get overpaid, but guess what? So will most FAs for the next couple of years. I don't think it would be a bad idea.

eDush
05-14-2016, 05:58 PM
Derozen is a huge upgrade over nick young. Add him and a couple of solid FAs and he can make the Lakers a respectable team again. I doubt they can get anyone better this off-season. Might as well add an all star, and make the Lakers a more attractive FA destination next year. They should still have max cap space in 2017, and it shouldn't be too hard to attract a legit star to pair next to him. He will get overpaid, but guess what? So will most FAs for the next couple of years. I don't think it would be a bad idea.
Dee is not replacing a backup player in Swaggy P :laugh2: but starter Clarkson who would be traded or a sign n trade.

Saddletramp
05-14-2016, 06:03 PM
Well hey, Walton will be bringing in Kerr's system and they're doing pretty well with a soon to be overpriced SF up in Oakland.

Oh yeah, DD is a SG. He's nothing like Klay.

eDush
05-14-2016, 06:13 PM
Well hey, Walton will be bringing in Kerr's system and they're doing pretty well with a soon to be overpriced SF up in Oakland.

Oh yeah, DD is a SG. He's nothing like Klay.No one said DD is like Klay.

5ass
05-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Dee is not replacing a backup player in Swaggy P :laugh2: but starter Clarkson who would be traded or a sign n trade.

Clarkson is a 6th man

Kush McDaniels
05-14-2016, 06:30 PM
plz sign him to a max deal so the Raptors don't

eDush
05-14-2016, 06:38 PM

Clarkson is a 6th manYou wish...he's starter material. You need a vet like an Iggy as a 6th man :nod:.

likemystylez
05-14-2016, 06:41 PM
You wish...he's starter material. You need a vet like an Iggy as a 6th man :nod:.

edush, you have a 1 month ban- per our bet

eDush
05-14-2016, 06:49 PM
You wish...he's starter material. You need a vet like an Iggy as a 6th man :nod:.

edush, you have a 1 month ban- per our betI know and I was specific on the terms of not posting on the Warriors board which I am honoring, not the entire PSD forum. I thought you read the terms closely but maybe not :)

5ass
05-14-2016, 07:45 PM

Why would I wish for Clarkson to be a 6th man? I would not waste a wish on that my friend... What vet like Iggy? What does this even mean? Is there a minimum age requirement? Clarkson IMO is a sixth man and will likely always be a sixth man (but could be a great one). At this moment Clarkson isn't very good. Demar is much better and its not close. We're talking about a clear top 5 SG vs. a top 15-20 SG.

Saddletramp
05-14-2016, 08:00 PM
No one said DD is like Klay.

You obviously didn't get the joke.

Jamiecballer
05-14-2016, 08:02 PM
Yes!

I don't believe Stephen A but I maintained an erection reading this nonetheless

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

JasonJohnHorn
05-14-2016, 08:40 PM
Toronto would be better with a niche 3-point shooter who could defend and pass than they are with DMDR.

bucketss
05-14-2016, 09:01 PM
the article says unrestricted but stephen A.smith actually originally said restricted live on air, dude doesn't know wtf hes talking about.

still1ballin
05-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Go to the clippers!

Dade County
05-15-2016, 12:14 AM
LoL

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-15-2016, 12:15 AM
I hate the amount or the term max, but if you think about it, his $26 million for year one will be $10 million less than a max contract will be the following year and going forward. Once the salary cap reaches up to around a hundred and eight million a Max contract will be around 36 million. I am fine if Derozan is making 10 million less than a real max player. He would hurt us for one year but we aren't winning anything anyway.

Clarkson would get moved to the bench and if someone signed him he will only be making 6 million next year, and 6 million the year after. He would be able to play both guard spots and get starter minutes.

eDush
05-15-2016, 12:36 AM
I hate the amount or the term max, but if you think about it, his $26 million for year one will be $10 million less than a max contract will be the following year and going forward. Once the salary cap reaches up to around a hundred and eight million a Max contract will be around 36 million. I am fine if Derozan is making 10 million less than a real max player. He would hurt us for one year but we aren't winning anything anyway.

Clarkson would get moved to the bench and if someone signed him he will only be making 6 million next year, and 6 million the year after. He would be able to play both guard spots and get starter minutes.
You wish he gets 6 mil per :mad:

Clarkson is a max like player and I see them before they reach their potential like I said Klay will be a max like player and an all star 2 seasons before he got his $$$ and become an all star :nod:.

Raps18-19 Champ
05-15-2016, 12:41 AM
I don't doubt he wants to play in LA but it's SAS talking FFS.

eDush
05-15-2016, 12:48 AM
I don't doubt he wants to play in LA but it's SAS talking FFS.I agree Raps...SAS always talking $#>¥!:mad:

numba1CHANGsta
05-15-2016, 12:48 AM
he's a 3rd option type of player, not worth the max

eDush
05-15-2016, 12:51 AM
he's a 3rd option type of player, not worth the maxHe will get paid the max whether he is worth it or not just like Barnes. This is the new era where if you play for a contender, you get the max.

HouRealCoach
05-15-2016, 01:14 AM
He said Durant would too didn't he?

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-15-2016, 01:24 AM

Clarkson is a max like player and I see them before they reach their potential like I said Klay will be a max like player and an all star 2 seasons before he got his $$$ and become an all star :nod:.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-benefit-jordan-clarkson-offer-sheet--20151224-story.html

Its actullay less than $6 million for the first two years. Its called the Gilbert Arenas early bird rights rule. Clarkson is going to be dirt cheap for the next two years but then his slary will baloon to $23 million for the 3rd and 4th years. No team can offer him a contract that starts above $5.6 million for next year and $5.9 the year after.

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-15-2016, 01:31 AM

But keep in mind, the max term is in flux right now. Anyone who signed a "max" contract last summer will be a steal going forward. Same for this summer. A player signing the max will be considered a mid tier contract going forward. Derozan is a mid tier guy.

lol, please
05-15-2016, 01:37 AM
You can have em LA

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/05/nba-rumors-demar-derozan-wants-to-sign-with-lakers-as-free-agent/

Walton, and now Derozan?

Lakers will be a threat in a few seasons.

Scoots
05-15-2016, 01:49 AM
Walton, and now Derozan?

Lakers will be a threat in a few seasons.

You planning to come out of the closet as a Lakers fan?

ewing
05-15-2016, 02:40 AM
If Stephan A said so....

eDush
05-15-2016, 02:52 AM

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/lakersnow/la-sp-ln-lakers-benefit-jordan-clarkson-offer-sheet--20151224-story.html

Its actullay less than $6 million for the first two years. Its called the Gilbert Arenas early bird rights rule. Clarkson is going to be dirt cheap for the next two years but then his slary will baloon to $23 million for the 3rd and 4th years. No team can offer him a contract that starts above $5.6 million for next year and $5.9 the year after.
That's true....in 2 years, he be getting the max based on the future cap and with his ability to shoot almost anywhere with range, i would trade Barnes for him this off season as the Lakers will have the cap space to absorb the difference in a sign n trade so Clarkson can be the Dubs new SG while I move Klay to the small forward spot :nod:.

I think Luke has a fondness for Barnes and with 6 or so teams interested in him this offseason, the Lakers can finally lock up their future at the 3 spot.

:dance:

Chronz
05-15-2016, 04:31 PM
Don't think you can relegate him that low on offense and have him deserve his contract tho

Sportsguy9695
05-15-2016, 04:34 PM
I wouldnt be shocked to see this happen. the lakers are in need of a superstar with bryant retiring

numba1CHANGsta
05-15-2016, 06:38 PM
I'd rather pay Biyombo the max than DeRozan

Jamiecballer
05-15-2016, 07:05 PM
I wouldnt be shocked to see this happen. the lakers are in need of a superstar with bryant retiring
Instead they'll get derozan

LA_Raiders
05-15-2016, 08:29 PM
I would take him for the right deal. We need a SG.

Vampirate
05-15-2016, 08:51 PM
Derozan makes more sense for the Lakers than the Raptors.

Derozan can help give the Lakers more respectability which will help lure in a FA.

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-15-2016, 09:32 PM

Derozan can help give the Lakers more respectability which will help lure in a FA.

I think so too. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why he would choose the Lakers over a team that just got to the Eastern Conference Finals. I think this is just even a popping off at the mouth. Sure he's from here but he can come back home in the off-season. The only rational reason I could think of is if I was good enough to be a pro athlete,I would have always wanted to play for my hometown teams.

JasonJohnHorn
05-15-2016, 09:39 PM
Stephen A Smith reports all free-agents going to the Lakers; Lakers will create their own league to accommodate their excessive roster, and the Laker roster that wins the round robin tournament against all the other Laker rosters will face the winner of the NBA finals to determine the world champion.

Jays Claw
05-15-2016, 09:46 PM
The interest to have DeRozan stay in Toronto is mutual between both DeRozan, and Ujiri (Raps GM). I just don't see how DeRozan walks - especially considering he's pegged as the franchise, actually likes it here, and has come a long way this season by making it to the ECF.

Aust
05-15-2016, 09:46 PM
Don't want him. Making it to the ECF should hopefully make DeMar want to stay in Toronto.

Kush McDaniels
05-15-2016, 10:23 PM
I don't think DD would actually like to go through another rebuild - especially out West. I'm sure he'll be "interested" in joining the Lakers for leverage.

YAALREADYKNO
05-15-2016, 10:57 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if was a laker next season

Wade n Fade
05-15-2016, 11:13 PM
As a Raptors fan, I would want the FO to call his bluff and have him go to the Lakers via S&T.

JasonJohnHorn
05-15-2016, 11:50 PM
As a Raptors fan, I would want the FO to call his bluff and have him go to the Lakers via S&T.

As long as we are taking back Clarkson and not Young or Williams. Actually... Williams wouldn't be that bad. Just awkward since he left TOR to go to LAL.

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2016, 01:51 AM
Don't want him. Making it to the ECF should hopefully make DeMar want to stay in Toronto.

This. I'd rather overpay clarkson than DD.

eDush
05-16-2016, 02:38 AM

I think so too. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why he would choose the Lakers over a team that just got to the Eastern Conference Finals. I think this is just even a popping off at the mouth. Sure he's from here but he can come back home in the off-season. The only rational reason I could think of is if I was good enough to be a pro athlete,I would have always wanted to play for my hometown teams.
If you ever lived in Canada where you playing close to 50% in taxes compare to living in sunny California with celebrities and follow the footstep of Kobe and Magic, I think the choice is easy :nod:.

numba1CHANGsta
05-16-2016, 03:13 AM
Big name players use the Lakers as leverage just to get an extra buck

uprightciti
05-16-2016, 03:42 AM
He wants to be a laker but do the lakers want him? Depends on the draft. Simmons is a laker! Mark my words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 09:04 AM
People do know Derozan is a Cali kid right? Compton to be precise. He has let it be known for years his dream is to be a Laker, this isn't some huge breaking news.

That said I believe Clarkson will eventually be the better player. Better range and younger.

LanceUpperCut
05-16-2016, 09:50 AM
People do know Derozan is a Cali kid right? Compton to be precise. He has let it be known for years his dream is to be a Laker, this isn't some huge breaking news.

That said I believe Clarkson will eventually be the better player. Better range and younger.

I know people seem to hate on DD and ignore his actual numbers which were pretty great this year but he's underrated in many way and is a 2 time would be 3 time if not for injury allstar.
Can't say I ever see Clarkson getting to an allstar game. Good player but he's no allstar in the east or west.

Vinylman
05-16-2016, 09:57 AM

why would the Lakers do a S&T with Toronto when they can sign him outright?

makes no sense...

they can then send Clarkson in a S&T somewhere else for a "need"

Jetsguy
05-16-2016, 10:11 AM
Honestly has Stephen A ever been right on such things or broken a story? This is an actual question.

nycericanguy
05-16-2016, 10:21 AM

Lakers have $60m+ in cap space!...lol. Why would they trade for him instead of just signing him?

Heck most teams will have max cap room this summer so I doubt we see any S&T's of significance this summer.

Lakers + Giants
05-16-2016, 10:35 AM
I know people seem to hate on DD and ignore his actual numbers which were pretty great this year but he's underrated in many way and is a 2 time would be 3 time if not for injury allstar.
Can't say I ever see Clarkson getting to an allstar game. Good player but he's no allstar in the east or west.

Tbh tho. I dont think derozan is an all star in the west.

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 10:52 AM

I don't hate on him, he's solid, just not a max guy. His numbers are not really a lofty goal for someone with Clarksons skill set, in fact they can get better because he has a 3 ball.

I've watched DD from high school on, he's good but I can't really call him a legit allstar. That was more a product of how watered down the east is, him and Lowry making the allstar team.

In the West they never get anywhere near a allstar game, neither are on Dames level and he didn't even make the cut.

MagicBucsSox
05-16-2016, 10:56 AM
Honestly has Stephen A ever been right on such things or broken a story? This is an actual question.

All the time. He called LeBron to Miami before anyone and was laughed at. And lebron back to Miami BC Wade injuries. Ppl talk crap on him but he's good at his job

Also called Miami overpaying Bosh.

Tony_Starks
05-16-2016, 11:02 AM

Lebron going to Miami. ( when all the "insiders" had Lebron going to the Knicks)

Lebron going back to Cleveland.

LanceUpperCut
05-16-2016, 11:13 AM
I don't hate on him, he's solid, just not a max guy. His numbers are not really a lofty goal for someone with Clarksons skill set, in fact they can get better because he has a 3 ball.

I've watched DD from high school on, he's good but I can't really call him a legit allstar. That was more a product of how watered down the east is, him and Lowry making the allstar team.

In the West they never get anywhere near a allstar game, neither are on Dames level and he didn't even make the cut.

I'm not saying he's a max guy but I always here the skill set argument against Demar even though their are dozens and dozens of players with the so called better skill set then DD but don't come close to his production. He just seem's like a guy who is easy to focus on the bad and ignore all the good he does.

Wade n Fade
05-16-2016, 11:15 AM
Lakers have $60m+ in cap space!...lol. Why would they trade for him instead of just signing him?

Heck most teams will have max cap room this summer so I doubt we see any S&T's of significance this summer.

It gives the extra year of max money.

Vinylman
05-16-2016, 11:29 AM
It gives the extra year of max money.

wrong...

can't get an extra year under the current CBA

nycericanguy
05-16-2016, 11:49 AM
wrong...

can't get an extra year under the current CBA

yup, and even if it were still allowed, Demar isn't Lebron where teams are going to give up players of significance un-necessarily just to get him an extra year. Maybe throw in type players, but certainly not anyone worthwhile.

eDush
05-16-2016, 02:29 PM

Lebron going to Miami. ( when all the "insiders" had Lebron going to the Knicks)

Lebron going back to Cleveland.
He's already back in Cleveland to past 2 seasons like where you been :)

numba1CHANGsta
05-16-2016, 03:46 PM
Tbh tho. I dont think derozan is an all star in the west.

Cant see him being voted or picked as a reserve over Curry/Westbrook/CP3/Klay/Harden/Lillard

Vampirate
05-16-2016, 04:18 PM
Cant see him being voted or picked as a reserve over Curry/Westbrook/CP3/Klay/Harden/Lillard

You are right, however Curry, CP3 and Lillard are PGs, Derozan is a Sg.

Still not getting in with Klay and Harden there.

R. Johnson#3
05-16-2016, 07:05 PM

He will if he's a Laker. Kobe is gone and Laker fans need to vote for someone.

eDush
05-17-2016, 12:50 PM
Lakers can have Barnes for Clarkson and we can give them a future first as well and appease Walton who loves Barnes :nod:.

Redrum187
05-17-2016, 02:28 PM
Toronto should let DD go to LA and trade for Wes Matthews.

eDush
05-17-2016, 05:12 PM
Toronto should let DD go to LA and trade for Wes Matthews.Wes would retire than move to Canada :nod:.

eDush
05-20-2016, 01:03 AM
DD played almost like a max player in game 2 and played like a max in game 1. It means he will get a max like contract...end of story.

Aust
05-20-2016, 05:01 AM
Cmon Toronto, at least win 1 game...

Jamiecballer
05-20-2016, 12:16 PM
Derozan has been stinky in both, what games you watching

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Crackadalic
05-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Russell
Demar
Simmons
Randle
Random defensive center

Not bad

Aust
05-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Russell
Demar
Simmons
Randle
Random defensive center

Not bad

No shooting besides Russell

OceanSpray
05-20-2016, 08:37 PM
DeMar is going to be one of those players who you will pay the max and then scratch your head and wonder why you did that a couple of years later. He doesn't have a winning mentality. I saw him smiling and laughing the entire time in the bench while they got smacked. Lowry tried to watch the WCF with Ty Lue? What the hell are these two thinking lol?

eDush
05-20-2016, 11:29 PM
DeMar is going to be one of those players who you will pay the max and then scratch your head and wonder why you did that a couple of years later. He doesn't have a winning mentality. I saw him smiling and laughing the entire time in the bench while they got smacked. Lowry tried to watch the WCF with Ty Lue? What the hell are these two thinking lol?
Curry does that all the time which shows how much you know.

xcgjgij
05-21-2016, 11:51 AM
Derozan sucks, that'd be a bad move for LA to give him anything near the max. http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/7.gif
http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/8.gif http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/53.gif

mike_noodles
05-21-2016, 01:28 PM

Can't watch the game with your good friend? As a Raps fan, the Lowry/Lue thing didn't matter.

J4KOP99
05-21-2016, 02:48 PM
Wouldn't touch deroZan with a 39 and a half foot pole

LA_Raiders
05-22-2016, 01:11 AM
I don't see how the raps won't keep their best player...

lol, please
05-22-2016, 01:14 AM

Change your mind yet? :)

Saddletramp
05-22-2016, 03:54 AM
Change your mind yet? :)

Based on one game? HAHAHAHALOLLOLLOLLOLHAHAHAHAHAHALOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOL

C'mon, man.

lol, please
05-22-2016, 03:58 AM

C'mon, man.
I agree that it's a small sample size but 1 playoff game > 1 reg season game

sent from my Note 5 on Tapatalk

Bostonjorge
05-22-2016, 05:43 AM
Taking down this weak Cleveland team don't mean nothing. How many teams have completely destroyed this Cavs team in the past?

Saddletramp
05-22-2016, 11:18 AM
I agree that it's a small sample size but 1 playoff game > 1 reg season game

Where has he been the rest of the playoffs? 16 playoff games > 16 regular season games.

Taking down this weak Cleveland team don't mean nothing. How many teams have completely destroyed this Cavs team in the past?

Uhhhhh, the Warriors last year when Kyrie and Love were out? Haha, weak.......destroyed..

Jeez, what is wrong with you people?

chjug
05-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Derozan sucks, that'd be a bad move for LA to give him anything near the max.http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/54.gif
http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/7.gif
http://financeseeyou.com/red/images/8.gif

Saddletramp
05-22-2016, 12:29 PM
^Even the bots agree.

Jamiecballer
05-22-2016, 12:37 PM

C'mon, man.
And that one game is the best he's played in quite a while

Jamiecballer
05-22-2016, 12:38 PM
This Cleveland team hasn't existed in the past dumbass lol

eDush
05-22-2016, 01:14 PM
This Cleveland team hasn't existed in the past dumbass lol

Isn't last season a past? It existed with the same lineup other than a new voice in Lou cause I doubt he is a puppet like Blatt was.

Saddletramp
05-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Isn't last season a past? It existed with the same lineup other than a new voice in Lou cause I doubt he is a puppet like Blatt was.

An injured then out Kyrie and no Love for most of the playoffs. No Frye, either. Yeah, same team.

lol, please
05-22-2016, 01:39 PM
An injured then out Kyrie and no Love for most of the playoffs. No Frye, either. Yeah, same team.

Those are minor differences, they might have major implications on the court, but you still have largely the same roster, how is it not the same team? It's the same team missing a few key players due to injuries.

Just like how this years, and last years Rockets teams are basically the same. And how the Warriors haven't changed in like 4 years, we've changed a coach, and lost our main PF and upgraded internally, and have been replacing role players here and there.

Jamiecballer
05-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Teams are made up of relationships between players, or dynamics. New players change the dynamics on the court, and even when they don't change players relationships shift and change over time - organically and sometimes strategically. The team is only ever the same when the players don't change and either does strategy, a pretty rare occurrence over multiple years. IMO.

kobe4thewinbang
05-22-2016, 04:39 PM
Big deal, they won a single game...still have 0% chance of beating the Cavaliers.

Saddletramp
05-22-2016, 05:29 PM
Those are minor differences, they might have major implications on the court, but you still have largely the same roster, how is it not the same team? It's the same team missing a few key players due to injuries.

Just like how this years, and last years Rockets teams are basically the same. And how the Warriors haven't changed in like 4 years, we've changed a coach, and lost our main PF and upgraded internally, and have been replacing role players here and there.

You can't be serious.